The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 21

* * *

Notes

* * *

I flicked back the knob on the faucet and put the final plate into the dishwasher. Adding soap and using a towel to dry my hands, I kicked the machine shut and sighed.

Mom asked me to put up the dishes.

Well... No, she told me to put them up. I know I could’ve just had her do the cleaning, but after she had humiliated herself by eating out her daughter and then swallowing down her son’s chode, I thought she could use a break, if only for this moment.

I know she still thinks she’s in charge, even though she’s walking around with cum staining her nether regions and her children’s DNA floating in her stomach. But, even if I used another trigger on her, she’d still see herself as the mistress of the house and not the bonafied slave she is becoming.

Hopefully, one day, once it’s far too late, she can see the truth and understand her new place below me. But that’s a story for another day.

I yawned and headed back to my room, passing by the master bedroom. “I’m finished with the dishes!” I called out, and continued walking.

“Good.” Mom’s voice replied in her usual calm demeanor. “Now, go to sleep.” Her figure appeared in the doorway. “You’re going to school tomorrow, no buts about it. And I don’t want you to be tired, so no staying up tonight, got it?”

“Yeah, Yeah.”

...Is what I was going to say. I know I could get out of it without any hassle, but she had a point, I did need to attend school. Getting a letter from them only cemented that point.

But there was a problem: Mom’s choice of nightwear...

Her nightgown was too damn sexy! I wasn’t even horny and had no intention of doing anything, but Mom set her fate in stone the moment she came to the door in a purple lace nightgown with an extremely deep V-neck that showed her cleavage from top to bottom. Just a vast creamy valley of booby flesh.

Of course, there were buttons, all Mom had to do was button that bad boy up, and I wouldn’t see all this...

But as it stands, she had just changed my plans for the night, and it’s entirely her fault.

“Ryan!” Mom snapped her fingers, jolting me back to attention. “What are you...” She trailed her line of sight down to match where I was looking and gasped. “Young man! Were you looking at my breasts?!” Her hands began to fix her top and buttoned it up until only a tiny hint of the deep cleavage her tits can create was showing.

“I...”

“Go to your room. I expect to see you bright and early tomorrow morning.” Her face was flushed as she extended a finger behind me.

I noticed her other hand move while she pointed, unaware that she was undoing the buttons on her top right in front of me

Oh my god! She didn’t even last ten seconds! Mom was already falling back under the cleavage trigger’s spell and was putting her tits back on display. That was fucking fast.

I expected her to be able to resist it for at least the time it took her to return to her room, but I guess not. I always put her on some mighty pedestal, but I suppose she’s much weaker than her stature would have you believe when it comes to resisting mind control.

Anyway. Yeah no. I’m not going to bed by myself.

I was perfectly content with going to sleep on my own, but Mom’s cleavage exposing nightgown gave me other ideas.

“But Mom...” The smirk on my lips could almost be heard through my voice.

My mother frowned. She knew me well enough to recognize the tone of a son that was about to complain. “No buts! It’s too late to deal with any of your antics.” She made a quick attempt to stomp out any devious ideas I might have. “Go to bed.”

But that’s all she managed to do.

Attempt.

“I want to Mom, but I can’t...” Through a cough, I hid my cocky snicker. The look on her authoritative face, a raised brow, and hands resting on her hips, she was fully prepared to put down any excuse thrown her way. “I can’t sleep by myself... I need help.”

Mom’s stern expression faulted, and something washed over her eyes. She was left blinking a few times as the trigger adjusted her brain’s wiring, turning strict Mommy into doting Mommy.

“Oh, sweety... Mommy’s here for you.” Mom cooed, and wrapped me in a hug. Her cleavage suctioned me into the cavern of titty meat that grew from her chest. Or maybe that’s just me oversexualizing the situation. “Be a good boy and get in bed for me. Mommy will change and come back, I won’t leave until you’re asleep.

With a wet kiss planted on my forehead, Mom stepped away and walked past me towards the master bedroom. Her lingering hand clutched my shoulder and gave an affectionate squeeze as she passed.

Her ass swayed as she walked, both of those thick glutes jiggling, entirely revealed under the sheer purple nightgown. The black pantie she had chosen to wear was just begging to be freed from between her cheeks; the middle strap was entirely invisible,her ass swallowing it whole.

Well fuck... Mom wants me in bed, I’m getting in fucking bed!

An excellent way to get people to behave, especially children, is to incentivize them. I’m not a parent and even I realize that obvious fact.

Maybe if Mom did a better job at incentivizing me to be better, she wouldn’t have been turned into an oblivious puppet; one that blindly obeys her own son while believing she’s in control. But by now, it’s too late to look back. She might relent and wish she did a better job at raising me later when she realizes she’s my slave. Who knows?

Regardless, incentivization can do a lot. Like this for example, I was in bed, being a “good boy” for mommy. She told me to do something, and I did it. That’s what proper incentivization can do.

She promises to help me sleep if I get in bed? Well you know I’m going to get in the damn bed.

I haven’t used this bedtime trigger in a while. I’ve just been too tired to go through with it. It’s a situational trigger, one that can only be activated at night, which limits its availability. Many times I couldn’t risk using it as Dad would rightly wonder where his wife is. Other times, I was just too fucking tired to fully enjoy it.

But right now, I’m still on a high, and the best way to settle down for the night would be in the arms of my loving mother.

Also... I was curious to see what she wore for our mother-son sleeping sesh. She had a bin in her closet, and I remember putting Mia’s underwear in there. The trigger should make her prioritize whatever article of clothing is in that bin when this trigger is activated.

Meaning Mom should come in here wearing the smallest clothing imaginable.

Well.. That might be overstating things. Mia has a reasonably full figure for her petite stature. Her pair of breasts are a bit more of a handful, the kind that spills over. While her ass isn’t too fat, it’s still plump enough to have a nice bounce in her step and make you want her to sit on your face.

But with that being said. She’s an eighteen year old teenager...

And Mom... Well, she’s a forty-year-old MILF of a woman. Everything Mia has in the sexy category, Mom has but mega-sized. Mia’s petite, thin frame is mirrored into a thick slender frame on her mother.

Mom’s fully developed body would threaten to utterly destroy Mia’s clothing. Which is something I need to see! It would also be nice to see her degraded to the point of wearing clothing she had previously bought for her daughter. I mean, she already ate out the ass of her child, so wearing her underwear is just the next necessary step.

“Ryan honey.” The door softly rattled as my mother knocked. An excellent sign that the trigger still has her in check. The woman usually never knocks. “Are you decent?”

Am I decent? Good question.

I glanced down at myself. Noticing the loose pajama bottom and an oversized T-shirt. Yeah... Yeah I think I’m decent.

Her on the other hand...

If the trigger worked as it should, and I don’t see why it wouldn’t, she would be standing outside my door right now, in severely undersized underwear.

Part of me wanted to just leave her there waiting without a response. Even in this manipulated state of mind, she’d still enter my room eventually. Mia also wouldn’t be a problem; she’d see her mother wearing her underwear and not bat an eye.

But messing with her is only half of the fun. Right now, I wanted this woman in bed with me, not out in the hall.

“I’m good, Mom.” I called out. She opened my bedroom door and closed it. I noticed her flick the door’s lock behind her and grinned. “Thanks for knocking.”

“Of course.” Mom chimed. Her curved hips swayed as she sashayed towards me.

Now, so far, I couldn’t really see her too clearly in the dimly lit, nothing more than the hourglass-like shape of a curvy woman hidden in shadow. That was, until she flicked on the lamp to my desk.

My eyes quickly adjusted to the dim light. My mother’s back was turned to me, she was adjusting the lamp positioning so it wouldn’t shine towards the bed.

While she worked on that. My eyes widened, and my throat suddenly felt thirsty. Her perfectly peach-shaped posterior was nearly naked. The simple black pantie disappeared between her cheeks to the point where I could only make out a thin strap around her waist, and even that looked like it was about to snap at a moment’s notice.

Speaking of something about to snap. (And no, it’s not my cock. Though it was getting close, the clear tent in my pants was straining with arousal.)

No, her bra.

That poor fucking bra. It was designed to carry Mia’s smaller package, not my mother’s giant-sized melons. The back bra straps clutched to her toned back were being strained to their limits. Mom turned to face me, having finished fucking with the lamp. The light now glowed behind her, casting a sort of halo around her. The warm smile she held combined with her perfectly thick body made her look like an actual goddess.... A goddess completely under my control.

“So...” The bed’s cushion accepted her weight as she rested her knees beside my splayed figure. The sheer mass of underboob restricted my view of her face from her position above me. I’d be a bit intimidated if I wasn’t aroused to shit and aware of her obliviousness. “Can you scoot over dear?” She leaned forward, her curvaceous body inched towards mine.

I stayed in a stock silence, waiting to see what she was going to do and just watching as her breasts pressed against my shoulder with my chin enjoying the solid yielding sensation.

“Mommy needs room.” Her breath danced across my ears, sending a tickling sensation to course through my sensitive core. “So we both can rest well...” She was now on all fours above, nearly straddling me with her fully matured woman figure.

Holy shit.

Mom shifted herself to a lying position, resting on her side.

She was so close, her lips practically brushed against my ears as she whispered sweet nothings in a husky tone. The sexual tension in the air was almost painful; my fully erect shaft had made itself known by poking into her thigh. Well... Known to me. The woman above me appeared to be not the least bit put back by her son’s evident erection.

Through the distraction of Mom’s practically naked body, save for a severely undersized underwear set that was straining to clutch onto her figure, I was able to notice the look she was giving me.

It wasn’t stern or even one of annoyance. She just appeared patient, as if she were willing to wait all night for me to make room.

“Sure I’ll...” I shuffled to my right, my gaze never leaving the body of the grown woman before me. “I’ll move over...”

The bed was against the wall, and my back collided with it as I blindly shuffled away from her. Mom’s facial features changed into an appreciative smile before she shifted and sank herself onto the bed.

Her bare thighs rubbed together absently as she flicked her eyes over me. One large breast rested upon the other, a hint of her areola peeking its head out from behind Mia’s bra.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. A motherly gaze full of complete love.

Is it bad that I had to mind-control her into looking at me this way? Like, she claimed to always love me, yet she never seemed to express it in such a way. I’m not saying she had to strip down into her daughter’s underwear and sleep with me to prove that she loves her son, but... Maybe just not always looking annoyed when I’m around would be a nice start.

“I’ll be here with you until you fall asleep.” With a crisp voice and an outstretched arm that landed on my cheek, she added. “Feel free to use Mommy as a pillow or for warmth. I’m here for you.”

I breathed in.

Feel free?

Okay.

The meager gap separating us was made void. Mom’s body heat washed over me as my head found rest directly under her chin. Two fat tits served as protective walls of comforting flesh that accepted my intrusion.

Strawberry... And apple... A sweet, somewhat juicy scent rose up my nostrils. That smell of her perfume resonating off her skin stirred me on. I didn’t even realize I dabbed my tongue out to lick her lower neck and inner chest.

“Ohhh!” My human body pillow shivered from the tongue dancing across her skin. “MMmm.. I’m sorry honey...” She apologized; she actually fucking apologized for moving around. “Do whatever you need to get comfortable.”

Her voice was low, a soft cue. She genuinely wanted her baby boy to fall into a comfortable slumber.

So I responded with an even quieter response, one etched with sexual tension. “Mom... I’m not going to be sleeping anytime soon...”

“What was that dear?” She tilted her head and moistened her lips with a sluggish swipe with her tongue.

Though I didn’t see that, my focus was all on the creamy plain of flesh before me. The lamp was still on, facing the wall and casting a dim light over us, particularly her, as her full figure prevented me from easily leaving without stepping over the oblivious woman.

Like I would have any interest in leaving... Ha! The thought alone is humorous... Anyway! My mother’s figure, curves and all, was outlined with a hue through the darkness. Yet my eyes had no problem picking apart the details cast in shadow.

It’s been a minute since I last used this trigger, though I fully recall how it operates.

A hand rubbed against my shoulder, an action that only served to encourage me. Mom wouldn’t object to any action until the very moment I stick something inside of her.

That’s probably why the woman did nothing more than shift in place and coo under her breath the moment I took a firm hold of her right breast. My fingers fully sunk into the yielded flesh that was created to feed her young. I enjoyed her complete acceptance and leaned in to draw my tongue across her tit, making eye contact with her as I did so to really make it known what was happening through the dark. Yet, all I got in acknowledgment was a flush, as she bit the side of her lower lip.

Oh Mommy...

Abruptly, I slipped my hand under the bra cup that was barely doing its job and enjoyed the feeling of her unprotected nipple, against the palm of my hand. It was slightly stiff, making it evident that she was somewhat aroused... Somewhat wasn’t enough for me.

I positioned her nip between my fingers and squeezed with all the force I could muster; even grabbing a full handful of her boobmeat in the process, jiggling her tit like it was my rightful property.

And it would be when I’m done with her.

The sudden action nearly had her moan with a gasp. But she managed to restrain herself and eat the vocal sign of lust that attempted to escape through her lips.

“Good boy...” She whispered and stroked my head.

Good boy? Ha! I continued squeezing her tit and enjoyed how hard her nipple’sbecome, poking fully between my fingers while she continued to stroke my head affectionately. The girth straining against my pajama bottom and trusting into her thigh had no visible effect on her, though it must be having a mental pull. That comforting hand that was stroking my head shifted down to my cheek and trailed the rest of my body until it made rest near my crotch, where she began to stroke my length in a different way.

I leaned positioned my mouth over the nipple that had been squeezed into submission; the nip was standing tall on the melon-sized mass that was her magnificent creamy breast. Her nippled was placed gently between my lips and was soon met with a volley of lashes as my tongue danced around it.

“Mmmmmm...” Mom hummed under her breath and leaned her head back.

I’ll never get over how she had transitioned from locking me in my room for being caught with her pantie in my possession to willingly allowing me to swallow her tit whole, and even encouraging me to go wild on her body... When she has the power to shut everything down at a moment’s notice!

Her mind was manipulated to the point where She must genuinely believe her innocent boy is doing nothing more than searching for a comfortable position to sleep. And as a mother, she couldn’t object to her son simply trying to rest, in the safety of her arms no less! What type of failure of a mom would do that?

Haha! It’s ironic, ’cause she did fail. She raised an incestual boy who wants nothing more than to use her own body for sexual relief.

And this is her punishment for such a fuck-up.

Well, it’s either that or just me refusing to take ownership of my dirty desires, so I choose to blame my mother for raising me that way.

You pick.

My mother continued to silently coo even as her erect teet parted from between my lips. I gave her nub one last flick of the tongue and drew my mouth over the huge yielding mass of her breast. Kiss after kiss was planted atop the creamy and soft freckle splattered tit my mother was packing. Each contact between lip and squeezable breast led me around the curve of her mound to her well-built arm that rested on her shapely side.

I was practically worshiping my mother’s figure as she laid passively and allowed her son to plant perverted kisses along her arm. My path was set, and up I went. Her shoulder was assaulted with my mouth. Her body was pressed up against my own, the two massive jugs on her chest jammed against me while I continued to draw closer. I reached her neck and planted kisses up to her chin and around her jaw.

Eventually, the assault of horny-powered kisses drew to a sluggish halt. My face, inches away from hers, breathed onto my mother while she responded with her own heated breaths.

“Mom,” I spoke firmly. “I’m going to kiss you.”

Mom blinked. She looked at me with eyes that nearly twinkled. That motherly smile that she rarely displayed towards me before the 8-ball’s game flashed over her face. “Sure honey. If that will help you sleep. Mommy is here to help.”

I matched her warm smile with a sly one of my own. My body pressed up against hers, with a fully erect dick shoving right against her crotch; I had no reason to doubt myself. There was absolutely no way this situation could backfire on me. Save for all the triggers being abruptly removed, there was no way Mom’s unwavering authority could put an end to this.

The worst she could do is punish me. And what even is a punishment anymore?

“Are you sure Mom? You’re fine with this?” My voice was low, and my lips drew close enough to brush the bridge of her nose. “Just say the word and I’ll stop.”

Mom’s eyes looked directly into mine. “Mommy wants you to have a rested night. Do whatever you need to fall asleep.”

“Even kissing you? My mother? On the lips?”

“Whatever helps.” She breathed. Her lips brushed against mine as she spoke; no more than a centimeter kept our faces apart.

“Thanks, Mom.” I met her lips.

Our faces collided together. The softness of her pillowy lips welcomed my boldness by responding with a not-so-motherly moan. Now this was too much. Our sweat coated bodies were nearly rubbing together in tandem with our lips. Her nipples were diamond-like hard and made their prominence known by jamming directly onto my chest.

I almost slipped. And by that I mean almost slipped my tongue into her mouth, which was one of the actions that would snap her out of the bedtime trigger before I was ready. Though the temptation was nearly too much. I’ve tasted enough of her outside; now it’s what’s inside that I longed for.

But fortunately for me, she acted first. Her tongue darted into my mouth as she moaned. Her tongue explored the inside of her son’s mouth, and I welcomed the invader halfway by letting my tongue dance with hers.

There we stayed. A mother with her arms wrapped lovingly around her child, and a son who’s a clear sign of arousal jammed directly against his mother’s crotch while he tasted the flavorful moistness her mouth provided.

A dampness betrayed her blind belief that she wasn’t getting off to this by secreting a wet, sticky sensation through Mia’s panties and onto the dick that was pressing against her folds.

I could tell that my limit was drawing near. It was time to bump this mother-son bonding time into second gear.

My mother’s loving eyes and comforting embrace shifted off like a flick of a switch.

I wish I could’ve seen the reaction myself; messing with her mind was half the fun and almost as arousing as sucking on her lips.

But while I was too close to see the reaction, I certainly felt it. See, to jump onto the next part of my plan, I finally pressed forward and stuck my tongue into her mouth. she had no quarrels with playing in my mouth, the moment I went into hers, things shifted.

A light flashed on in her head, and suddenly the realization of this situation poured into the woman’s mind.

That’s when she literally spat my mouth out of her own and pushed me away. Bringing us back to explaining what I said about “feeling” the change. Sometimes I forget the level of her strength. It’s not on par with Zoey, but god damn, my sister got her genes and healthy lifestyle from someone.

“What the- What the hell!?!!” Mom fumbled for words and shuffled away from me and onto her feet. The scattering effect made her jugs wobble in a manner that was much appreciated. She stood tall over my bed, her face red in a mix of fury, embarrassment, and frightful confusion.

She quickly noticed my gaze on her exposed breasts and made a move to fix her state of dress. While tucking one breast into Mia’s bra cup and grabbing a firm hold of her other juicy tit to do the same, she realized there was something wrong with the underwear she was wearing.

“What’s wrong, Mom?”

“Is this... I bought this for Mi...” Mom’s face shifted a shade darker as she tucked her other boob into the incredibly undersized bra. “Why am I wearing Mia’s underwear? Why was I in bed with you? Why were your... Y.. Your lips... Up against mine?” Her voice spoke with an icy calm crispness that would have shaken me to my bone had I not had her wrapped around my finger like an animal who has yet to learn it’s place.

I licked my lips in an obvious manner and gave her my own calm response to each question she posed.

“You put on her underwear. You got in bed with me to help me sleep. And I was kissing you because you said I could. I even made sure to ask for your permission first, and you gave me the O.K.”

“I would never...” She glanced down and breathed out a warm breath onto her breasts. “Did you drug my food!? Did you?!!” Mom took a firm step forward, not noticing or not caring how distracting her jiggling tits were for me. ““I need to know right this instant!”

“No, Mom. I promise.”

She wasn’t buying it. “I would NEVER do anything close to...” She had to pause and stop herself from what I assume was gagging. “You took advantage of me. I don’t know how, but that is absolutely, ABSOLUTELY unacceptable! You—”

“You’re right, Mom.” With crossed arms, I looked down at her thick legs and the damp crotch that faced me. With the dim light of the lamp behind her, Mom’s curved figure looked like a gift from the heavens. “I should be punished. I think the best way for me to learn would be to let me fuck you until I cum into your womb.”

The trigger worked its magic like a charm. Mom opened her mouth with a raised arm halfway through my sentence. No doubt to yell and slap me across the face for the words that left my mouth. And yeah, I think that would be a fair reaction.

But before my mother could go about that course of action. The trigger activated in her mind, and a slight shimmer passed over her body. It was the most minuscule shift imaginable, a tiny trimmer that molded her mind onto a different track.

Then with a blink, Mom opened her mouth. What came out was a sign the trigger had beaten her yet again.

“You’re right about that young man.” The woman nodded and reached her fingers behind Mia’s panties’ tight and thin straps and pulled them down the soft thickness that is her legs.

Yes. She was definitely aroused. Her shaved pussy said hi to me by the glistening sing of its moist arousal as Mom stepped out of Mia’s underwear and tossed it aside.

“Now...” She hummed. “What would be the best way for you to fuck me?”

Before she could ponder, I stepped in with my answer. “Doggystyle. So I can ride you like the bitch you are.”

Mom frowned. “Watch your language and address me with respect. Remember that talk we had?”

“No.”

“You just worsened your punishment mister.” Mom said with a raised brow as if that was supposed to elicit fear from me. She turned around and lowered herself to the ground. On her knees with her massive tits pressed against the floor, she spread her legs and slightly swayed her rear end in my face. The way she moved it back and forth almost made it look as though she was trying to entice me with her plump ass. Not that I needed any more enticing at this point.

I eyed the two entrances into my mother’s body. One stayed hidden between the sheer mass of ample ass cheeks. While the other beckoned me by swaying in the air, calling for my pulsing dick to enter and fill it with my seed.

“Stop staring at my butt and put your penis into me.” She looked over her shoulder and met my gaze by looking up. It was a rare sight to see this dominant woman glancing up at me instead of continually peering down as if I was below her. But, this feels right. Mom on her knees and her vagina calling my name. She was on the floor like a bitch, one that was subservient to me. The only next step would be for her to finally come to terms with her new place in the household.

I smiled. “Sure Mom.” For now it was time to be a “good boy”.

Standing off from the bed and looking down at her peach-shaped backside. I placed a hand on her cheek and gently stroked it as I asked.

“What do you want me to do exactly?”

“Put your penis in me.” She paused and then added. “Right now, I won’t ask again.”

“I will.” I slapped her butt, enjoying the bouncing flesh that jiggled beneath me. “You’re saying you want me to fuck you, right Mom?”

“Yes.” She said.

“You? Mom. You want me? Me? To fuck you? Right now.”

“Yes young man! And if you make me say—”

“Say it. So I’m sure.”

Mom’s ass stopped swaying. “What?”

“I don’t want to get in trouble later,” I said and walked over to get my phone from the nightstand. After a few taps, I turned it on and started recording. “Say it, because I want proof that you told me to do it, and I was only doing as I was told.”

In response, Mom sighed and rolled her eyes. “Ryan. I. Your mother. Is giving you a direct order. I am telling you to fuck me. Am I clear?” She looked me in the eyes from her position on the ground. I tilted my head, and she added. “Ryan, you will fuck me right now!”

“Alright!” I saved the recording and tossed my phone onto the bed. “Whatever you say Mom. You’re the one in charge after all.”

Mom nodded in approval. “And you’ve been very naughty.”

“Sure..” I murmured and dived headfirst into her pussy. Well, no actually dick first. Wait, dicks do have heads, and they’re the thing that enter first so… Yeah, actually I did dive headfirst.

I’m not sure Mom was prepared for the sheer power of perversion. The girth that teased the opening to her insides pushed into her without warning, and for the first time I enjoyed the sheer wet heat of a pussy. She told me to do this, and I wasn’t about to hold back. Her fat ass served as a cushion for my crotch and hips to rest on while I shoved deep into her and splayed my chest against her back. One hand reached for her blond hair and grabbed a firm hold while my other grasped a tit that laid beneath her.

“Ahh!” Mom moaned, “Good boy... Now you are going to fuck me until you ejaculate. Don’t let up before then by any means. Do you understand?”

Her vaginal passage welcomed me with a wet hold. “Yes M.. Mom.” Now it was time for me to pant. I rocked back and pushed forward, causing ripples after ripples to cascade across her bouncy ass. Moist slapping from skin colliding with skin were the only sounds to be heard in the bedroom, save for the rhythmic moans and soft puffs of warm breath.

“Yes... Yes... Mmm... Keep going Ryan..” She yelped when I squeezed my hand deeper into her yielding tit. “Mommy’s sorry... But... Ahh.. You’ve been.... Baah...d...”

My dick pulsated with a lust-filled serge that grew with each thump of my crotch colliding with Mom’s cushioning cheeks. Her stock stance on all fours stayed firm even as I let her carry my weight and drop my face onto her upper back.

It was hard not to play into this. Fucking her was one thing. Dominating her on the floor beneath me is something much, much more.

“Mom please I’m... Oh fuck... I’m sorry....”

“Language R.. Ryan,” She breathed. “I raised you better than t.. This... Oh god... Mmmm...” Mom attempted to lean her head down, but her head was back up with one pull on her flowing blond hair. “I am your mother, you... You don’t ever try to take advantage of me. Ohhffff...” I teased her nipple between my fingers, not caring how hard I squeezed her tit. “Ever... You understand me. Correct?”

“You’re right Mom.” I slapped her thigh, or ass or... Honestly I’m not sure what. “I’m soo FFFUCK... I’mm SO sorry... God.. fuckin... Fuckk...”

“As long as you understand, Mommy will always forgive you.”

“I know Mom...” Despite myself, I smirked. “Trust me I... God... I’m gonna cummm Mom! Should I pull out?”

“What!? Young man.” Mom looked back with a stern-faced glare. It was the exact same look she shot when I disobeyed an order before the 8-ball got involved. But now, the effect of her authority was utterly undermined. I’m not sure why... Maybe it has something to do with the fact that... Uh... What is it? Oh yeah! I’m fucking my own mother like she’s a bitch in heat! “Did I not make myself cle..ar? You will ejaculate into me. No exceptions. It is the only way you will learn.”

“Are you sure?” I looked back into her eyes with a raised brow. I’m all for letting it out into her, but playing with her psyche gave me a rise. Giving her every opportunity to say no and put a stop to this situation and watching her too helplessly in tune with the 8-ball’s magic to see what’s really going on was an intoxicating sight. “You want me to cum inside you? Is that what you want Mom? I won’t do it if you don’t—”

“Ryan if you don’t cum in me this instant, I am going to... give you a tongue bath from head to toe.”

I almost choked on literally nothing. The way Mom said that as if it was a threat was fucking amazing. Her mind was so incredibly twisted from before it could be hard to see this woman as the mother that raised me since I was a toddler.

But as much as I would want a tongue bath, it is getting late, and I don’t want Dad to come home with Mom still in this hard to explain state.

“Yes Mom. I’m sorry for questioning you.” I smiled. “You’re in charge after all.”

“Mmhm..” Mom nodded her head in approval, though it was hard since a portion of her golden blond hair was still trapped in my grasp. “And I’m sorry for snapping at you. Now cum inside me.”

“Sure.”

Knock Knock Knock

My eyes shot open.

“Ryan?”

Knock Knock

Eh?

I let out a yawn and cracked my jaw as I stretched and leaned up to a sitting position on the bed, my pants tented a little in the dark from morning wood. Looking to the door with sleep ridden eyes, there was another series of knocking.

Knock Knock Knock

Huh... Well that’s new. For a few seconds, I didn’t quite know how to react. No one in this house tends to knock before entering my room. Mom’s all high and mighty and doesn’t knock since she “pays the bills,” and “owns this house.” Pfff, like those are valid reasons. Dad tends to knock once or twice before just opening the door if I don’t respond in time. Mia grew up as Mom’s favorite. My sister is, at times, just a younger version of her mother, so it goes without saying that she picked up a few traits, one being Mom’s lack of knocking.

Knock Knock

“Are you awake?” Mia’s voice was faint from behind the door.

I opened my mouth to respond, but the door creaked open before I could mutter a sentence.

Though, the door wasn’t kicked open. It slid agape just enough for Mia to peak her adorable face in and scan her eyes over to the bed.

“Hey Mia.” I yawned again.

It was annoying to be disturbed, mostly since I was ready to fall back asleep. But with how nice she’s been after the Major-Trigger turned Mia into more of a pervert, I’m finding it hard to be annoyed by her presence. I didn’t think perverted also meant nice, but while she was entranced, she did say the Major-Trigger had the added effect of making her feel more attached to her brother the longer we’re together. So I guess having a doting sister comes with the perverted package.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Mom told me to wake you up.” Mia made the cutest gulp imaginable. It’s remarkable how by just removing her bitchy nature, she comes across as so fucking cute. “She’s driving both of us to school early.”

“Oh, fucking shit!” I dropped my head back down onto a pillow. “Forgot about school last night... I was up real late...”

“Yeah...” A blushed flashed across her soft face. “I had a late-night too. I was...” She licked her little lips. Her tongue lingered on the corner of her mouth for a few prolonged seconds. “I was just thinking about yesterday’s dinner.”

“Oh?” I tilted my head and looked her over. She was wearing her favorite polka-dot pajama set, but what I found interesting was the lack of a bra-outline beneath the cotton fabric. With her bust size atop her petite frame, she definitely needed a bra. Without it, those two erect nipples had no problem poking through her top. Also, the way she had two buttons undone and had some of her natural cleavages on display definitely drew my attention towards her package. “Where’s Mom?”

“She’s cooking dinner... I mean breakfast! Uh... Yeah, she wants you awake.”

“Yeah, whatever. What was she wearing?”

Mia bit her lower lip and tilted her head. “A nightgown? Why?”

“Was she showing off her huge, creamy cleavage?”

“Y.. Yeah.” Mia’s face was beet red.

“And she could have easily covered herself up, right? Just a few buttons and there’d be no titties on display.”

“I guess...” Mia brought one arm across her stomach to gently scratch her other arm, which had the nice effect of emphasizing her cleavage as her arm pressed her breasts against each other. Somehow, my morning wood was taking longer to go away than usual. I wonder why.

“Yeah she could’ve done that but she didn’t... I’ve noticed her showing off more cleavage than usual around the house, but there’s nothing strange about that.”

“Yeah.” Mia nodded, still scratching her arm and causing her pressed together breasts to jiggle. “I’m not really... Complaining...” She said under her breath.

“Exactly!” I ginned, having confirmed that Mia is noticing the strange behavior but not putting things together enough to mark them as odd. Which means I should be able to tell her this. “Also Mia, can I trust you?”

My sister blinked.

“Of course!” She stepped into my room and gently closed the door behind her. With curiosity in her eyes, she asked. “What is it?”

“I fucked Mom last night.” I lowered my voice and leaned back up on the bed, making my boner a bit more evident. “I shot my spunk right up in her; she probably still has some there right now.”

Mia blinked again.

“Yeah I’ve been messing with her mind so much, I basically have her wrapped around my finger. I convinced her that fucking me would teach me to behave. I could walk up to her, slap her ass, and she’d punish me by sucking my dick.”

Having said my piece, I sat in silence and waited for Mia’s response.

My sister stayed where she was for a few seconds. Her eyes trailed over me while she quietly processed my words.

“Yeah?” She eventually said. Her eyes landed on my crotch, where my morning wood was poking against the sheets loud and proud. “Did you have a nice dream? A hot one?”

“No, it’s all real.”

“I had one too.” Mia smirked. “You were in it, and Mom and me were there. We were at the kitchen table eating dinner, but my dinner was you. And your dinner was... me.”

Now it was my turn to blink, and Mia flashed me a wink.

“I can tell you the rest once you get out of bed~.”

“Wait.”

“Byebye!! Get up! Or Mom’s gonna be mad at you!!! Byeeee”

With that said, Mia was out of my room, leaving me with my thoughts to ponder what she had just said.

Fuck.

Now I wanna know what her dream was.

“Good morning, honey.” Mom was stationed at the stove when I entered the kitchen. The smell of bacon filled the room, and just beside her was a glossy white plate with eggs and bacon resting gently atop it. Though, it took me a few seconds to notice since the shape of her body had my mind wrapped up in a snare.

I immediately noticed the lack of a lace low cut nightgown. Mia had lied to me! Oh, the pain, the pain!!! I wanted another go at nightgown Mommy, and now what? I’m stuck with doctor Mommy, that’s what. She was in her hospital attire, that being a white lab coat. It was fully buttoned and... Oops, nevermind. She must’ve forgotten to button herself up all the way—Silly Mommy, what a goofball!

The lab coat had only a few buttons done around her chest, just under the full weight of her breasts. The rest of the coat parted around her waist, reaching to just above her knees. In the place of the undershirt that she usually wore beneath her hospital attire was a blue dress. It had a low neckline taking the form of a V-neck. Of course, the dress had its own options that allowed customization for how much cleavage can be shown, and Mom chose to let loose an in-depth view of her tits by ignoring the buttons present. The dress’s neckline couldn’t quite handle the full weight Mom’s milkers presented, which caused the “V” shaped neckline to part open and show off more of her deep cleavage. That coincided quite nicely with whatever bra she had on; it had the subtle effect of emphasizing her massive titties. But her breasts weren’t the only things being displayed; Both of her slender legs were allowed to breathe since the blue dress was cut low just below her kneecaps.

God, it’s not often I get to appreciate the shape of her calves. Those smooth legs have been shaped to what was near perfection. They were slim yet strong enough to hold up her full body. A body, mind you, that was even taller than usual since she was wearing blue high heels. It made her suckle-demanding tits, that were usually eye level, something I had to glance slightly upwards to appreciate. And...

Wait... No, no this is the part where I stop thinking about her tits and appreciate alternative aspects to bring in some form of variety. Fuck. It’s just hard sometimes to avoid looking at those jugs first when they’re directly in front of me. Legs and ass I’ve gotten to look down to appreciate, but her tits are just a straight shot ahead of me in Mom’s case.

Well, except that those heels are throwing everything off... I’ve gotta glance up to see tits and down to see legs... So in this case, I-

“Eat your food before it gets cold.”

I blinked.

Shit. I got distracted describing her body again.

Classic Ryan move amirite?

Mom emphasized her previous command by holding out a plate piled with food for me to accept. Her lips were held shut, and the mother’s blue eyes seemed to dig into her son.

It was as if she was waiting and fully prepared for me to act up at a moment’s notice.

Who does this bitch think I am?

I took the offered plate and made my way to the kitchen table.

Mom smiled, seemingly pleased she didn’t have to resort to an alternate means to assert her authority. That’s fair enough. And honestly, with the way she had her golden hair done up in a ponytail, combined with her high heels increasing her height, I would naturally be inclined to obey her every command as she naturally gave off a dominant aura.

But on the other hand, she’s currently showing off her tits without even realizing, which was just a subtle way of confirming that her mind is primed with triggers and at the mercy of whoever wields them; In this case being me. It’s hard to be afraid of a woman who will drop to her knees and kiss the floor at the snap of a finger.

I don’t have a trigger that would cause that, but who knows? It might exist somewhere...

Regardless of all that, just a few hours ago, this same woman was on all fours and accepted- No, demanded that her son fuck her doggy style. She had virtually lost all respect I had for her that night, and I hadn’t even had much left.

Just knowing that as she walked around the kitchen, fully believing she’s above everyone, my chode is sitting inside her body- The only way I could describe it would be exhilarating.

Mom’s heels clicked across the tiled floor, following me as I headed to the table. I noticed Mia was already seated and eating her own breakfast that mirrored mine: two strips of bacon and some scrambled eggs. She swished her head up from her phone and looked towards me with a full mouth, looking like a cute chipmunk with her nut stache in her cheeks, before quickly retreating back to whatever she was watching.

While I wasn’t enough to hold her attention away from what was on her phone, Mom certainly did cause Mia to quietly choke on her food.

She leaned forward as she set her plate on the table, lining a napkin beside it and placing down some utensils before positioning a glass of orange juice in an appropriate position above the plate.

Those actions all had an effect that drew both of her children’s eyes towards her; More specifically, towards her hanging rack, which swung and jiggled in the air as she leaned over the table.

Mom finished and glanced up at her two children. Both Mia and I instantly glanced away, though I noticed Mia’s phone shifted down to a different angle.

“This is for your father. I need to go fix up my bag.” She said.

“Wait, Dad’s home?” I asked. He’s usually out by the time we get up.

“It’s his day off. He needs it, he’s been working himself silly lately.”

Oh fuck... Well I’m definitely going to school then. I had my doubts, but there’s not much I could get away with at the house with Dad here.

“Hurry up and eat. You have fifteen minutes, Ryan.” Mom added. She looked at me with a cold gaze. “Fifteen. Be ready.”

“But school doesn’t start for another forty—”

“Fifteen minutes.” Mom said before leaving the kitchen without giving me a chance to respond.

I sighed.

It’s times like this where I want to use a trigger on her just because I can, for no other reason than to put her in her place. The woman just walked away without any concern that I’d disobey her. I guess in her mind, if I do disobey, she’d just punish me; in the end, she’d win... Right?

Wrong.

I’ll get back at her.

Just need to figure the how and when...

A ping followed by a light buzz called my attention over to my pocket.

A message was sent through my phone. And pulling it up revealed that it was from Mia.

Well that was certainly surprising. The last message sent from Mia was four months ago. Jesus, compared to my messages with Zoey, the conversation between Mia and I resembles the Sahara desert.

“Get ur junk out of my room”

That was the last message from her before this recent one.

Oh, how things have changed. Especially in comparison to the message I had just received.

Well... It was less of a message and more of an image with one word attached.

“Bro” She said through text right below an image that instantly caught my eye.

It was a picture of Mom, taken just a few moments ago when she had leaned over the table to set Dad’s plate. Centered in the middle of the image was a perfect shot down her top. My simple-minded brain saw her fully presented cleavage hanging down and just went numb.

For a few seconds, I sat there and took the image in.

Three dots appeared on screen, and I glanced away from the phone to see my sister typing another message.

“they were like spillin outt!”

“yea.. they’re way too distracting lol” I typed out my response.

“part of me wants to tell her to cover up but... I also don’t hehe.”

“she’d just think im a creep if i bring it up”

“you are a creep ;)”

I chuckled at that. She’s not wrong.

“Yet im not the one who took a candid pic of mom’s tits”

“I know you saved it”

Mia’s response wasn’t entirely accurate. See, she sent that just as my thumb was hovering over the ”save image” icon. So I technically didn’t save the picture...

Yet.

“maybe i did, maybe i didn’t. But yeah i guess i am a little bit of a creep. Check this out,” I sent a batch of images and eyed Mia carefully.

Her reaction made my fucking day. Her blue eyes widened and glistened with a keen twinkle, while her freckle splattered cheeks flushed with a shade of red as they arched upward slightly into a small smile.

I had taken a shit ton of revealing images of Mom over the past few days. Most, if not all, of them were candid. Back when Mom was stretching in her ass-hugging yoga pants, I snagged some pictures that were my particular favorites.

The image I sent Mia was of the one of them. A closeup shot featuring Mom stretching down to touch her toes with her legs keeping those thick thighs together. Her peach-shaped posterior was pressed so tightly against the green yoga bottom that the clear frame of her pussy was visible.

Mia gulped and typed out a quick response.

“omg! Creep!”

Four seconds later she bounced an image back to me.

Now it was time for me to stare in awe.

It was another photo of Mom. But I couldn’t tell when this was taken... Looks like she was working on the laundry? The photo was taken from behind; Mia must’ve been walking past when she realized it was the perfect time to take an unnoticed picture.

Mom was entirely focused on filling the washing machine; she was leaning right into the opening with her full ass pointed directly towards the camera.

Then Mia sent another image; a downblouse view, taken right over Mom’s shoulder. From the shirt she was wearing, which I noticed after prying my eyes away from her valley of titty flesh, it looked like that picture was taken after dinner last night.

My phone buzzed while I was appreciating that image, and I was graced with another picture.

And another.

They kept coming, holy shit!

And they weren’t all of Mom either.

A couple where pictures were taken of Mia’s Asian friend from school, a cute, nerdy girl with a petite stature. But I can’t remember her name... Anyway, the view was drawn down to show her slender legs and buttocks that seemed to fill the track shorts she was wearing.

The pictures kept coming.

This other picture was taken of her friend on the school’s track team. I believe her name was Sabrina or something? She was a dark-skinned chick with full hips and an even fuller bust size. The eighteen-year-old must’ve hit puberty early or some shit. What I particularly liked about the picture (and the reason Mia probably snuck the pic in the first place.) was how her sweat coated body caused the simple t-shirt to stick to her body and partly revealed her bra clad breasts kept hidden underneath. It also helped that she was in the middle of stretching her fit back and jutting her chest outwards.

Holy fucking shit... I turned Mia into a perverted monster!

“And you called me the creep? Look at yourself”

“hehe yeah. ;) we’re both a little freaky huh?”

Huh... Indeed...

My response to that was simple.

“;)”

“Okay this is weird.” I finally said. “Texting when we’re right here, I mean.”

Mia blinked and met my gaze. “Really? I think it’s kinda fun. But you should hurry up and go.” She motioned to my food before adding. “You only have like ten minutes left to eat and get ready.”

With that said, Mia sprang to her feet. Her sizable pair of braless tits jiggled in her top, and... Were her nipples hard? Fuck she was just as aroused as me.

“Hurry up and I might send you some more pics...”

“Hold up.”

“Hm?” She paused as she was walking past me to leave the kitchen’s eating area. My hand reached out behind me and landed directly onto the shorts covering her petite ass. I grabbed a handful of her ass cheek and squeezed.

“Oh, I just wanted to cop a feel.” Her ass was warm, and her fat cheek seemed to meld between my fingers through the very tight jeans she chose to wear today.

“Of me?” Mia flashed a smirk. “Maybe later...” She chuckled while ignoring, or failing to notice, her brother’s hand kneading her ass.

Mia left me at the table, where I sat for a few prolonged seconds. I didn’t even notice when the hand that was playing with her ass inched up to my nose until I lightly sniffed until it was too late.

That’s when I decided to head over to the sink so I could wash my hands. The last time I was met with soapy water was when I was doing the dishes last night.

“Did you comb your hair, Ryan?” Mom’s eyes looked at me through the rearview mirror for a few moments before returning to the road. “It looks like a mess.”

Mia and I were seated in the back of the van like two teens waiting to be dropped off at school.

Because... Well, I guess that’s what we were.

The passenger seat was carrying her luggage for work along with a random assortment of clutter. How the woman would nag me to clean my room when her car looks like this is beyond me.

But I digress.

“No, I didn’t have time,” I said, whilst looking out the window, watching the moving traffic fly by. “I only had fifteen minutes, remember?”

I didn’t need to look away from the road to notice Mom’s gaze on me. The weight of her eyes boring into my shoulder was more than enough of an indicator.

“I gave you an hour. It isn’t my fault that you took over forty minutes to get up out of bed.”

“Okay. I’m sorry.” I shook my head and rolled my eyes. An action Mom noticed before she returned her attention to the road.

She sighed under her breath, but didn’t continue the conversation.

Mia was doing her part in ignoring the conversation with two earbuds restricting any outside audio from distracting her from whatever she was listening to.

She’s too fucking cute for her own good when she’s silently humming to her own beat. I’m still struggling to get over the feeling of having a little sister that doesn’t hate my guts. She’s leaning against the opposing end of the car and flashing me a soft smile every time we made eye contact.

I’d been tempted to reach over and give her braless tits a squeeze through her blouse multiple times by now. But with how often Mom was checking in on us, the chance of me getting away with grabbing a handful of Mia’s boob was fairly low.

Now, I could just do it anyway and say “Fuck You” to Mom and whatever punishment she dishes out. But, ya’know... I should get to school and be responsible... All that boring non-sexy shit. Getting a “punishment” from Mom here and now would only complicate things.

So yeah... I’d be good and not get into any...

Ping

“;)” Mia sent me with an image attached.

If this was an anime I’d have a nose bleed.

It was another message from Mia, featuring a picture of two large, round and freckled splattered titties pressed together into a natural cleavage. The light bounced around the shape of her tits, creating a shadow that lined just between the shapely mounds.

Those tits... Those freckles... That creamy skin.

I looked up to where Mia was casually leaning against the side of the car and typing on her phone as if nothing happened.

Oh, but something did happen. My cock was surging to life and was starting to give me the impression that being responsible was a little overrated.

I undid my seatbelt and scooted closer to Mia until I was in on her personal bubble.

My sister fluttered her eyelids in surprise by my sudden closeness. But she didn’t push me away or complain to Mom like she usually would.

Instead, I was met with two curious eyes as my hands rose up and took hold of her tit.

“I liked that picture.”

“R..Really?” Mia spoke softly with a flushed face.

“Yeah,” My other hand grazed the shape of her breast and began to tease a nipple through the top. “That teasing is making me want to get a handful...”

“Mmm.. You’re such a creep.” She hummed and licked her lips. “I’ll think about it.”

“I can’t touch them now?” I took hold of her nipple between my fingers and squeezed while my other hand played with her breast. It bounced in the palm of my hand, the cleavage jiggling over her top in rhythm with the blood pulsing to my cock.

“Nope.” She smirked. “I’ll tell Mom if you try.”

“Really?”

“Mmhm, all you can do is watch.” After saying that, Mia subtly arched her chest forward, not realizing her action contradicted the sentence that had just left her mouth.

“Well...” I said, but that’s when Mom decided to check in on her kids again, and boy was she in for a surprise.

“RYAN, WHAT ARE YOU—” Mom shouted, half glaring at me and half looking ahead, so she didn’t swerve the car off the road. “TAKE YOUR HAND OFF YOUR SISTER RIGHT NOW!”

“What’s wrong Mom? Keep your eyes on the road.”

That casual response didn’t help calm the situation. Mom really didn’t like me groping her daughter, huh? I wonder why.

“Keep my eyes off... What the hell is wrong with you!?” The car took a sharp turn into the parking lot of a small shopping plaza.

Mia looked to be genuinely confused and was a loss for words towards her mother’s sudden outburst.

“What’s going on?” She asked as Mom put the car into park and huffed out of the front seat.

The backseat door was flung open, and I was met with Mom, glaring directly at me. “Ryan. Get your hands off her!” Mom leaned into the backseat, and the look down her v-neck exposing dress worked to distract me from squeezing Mia’s chest.

Just then, she took hold of my arm and forced me away from Mia by pulling me towards her.

“Mom!” Mia said and grabbed my other arm. “He didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Young lady, stay out of this.” Mom responded to Mia’s protest, causing her to immediately loosen her grip on me. “Ryan what is wrong with you? That is your sister!” She tightened her grip on my hand enough to actually hurt. Fuck. Alright, time to put Mom in her place again.

I can’t let her keep thinking she has authority over me after all.

“I’m sorry Mom, but Mia’s boobies were too distracting! And my penis was aching, so I...”

“Have you lost your...” Halfway through her anger-filled response something passed over her. Her blue eyes grew foggy and glazed over. She stayed leaning forward with a blank expression as she spoke in a dull tone. “Sub-Trigger. It is a mother’s job to keep her children safe and healthy. If I hear that Ryan has an ache, I will massage the part of him in agony with my boobs until he tells me the pain is gone.”

Mom’s face blinked back to life, meaning my eyes had to shift away from her hanging cleavage.

“Ryan honey. You’ve been naughty.” Her voice was suddenly much more tame and came out with a gentle coo. “Next time, tell Mommy. I get paid to help strangers.” She stepped into the back seat. Her knees sunk into the cushion. “Of course I can do the same for my young man.”

Okay, so my initial plan was to rile her up to the point of sexual punishment, but this works too.. This works too...

“Mia can you drive us to the school, please? I need to help your brother take care of his peepee ache. Also, move up the passenger seat for me.”

“Uhh...”

“Now, young lady.”

Mia’s face grew blank. “Yes Mommy.”

My sister exited the back and moved up the passenger chair before taking her spot in the warm seat Mom was just in. At the same time, Mom took the liberty to position herself behind the passenger seat. On her knees, she sat just below me and pulled her huge creamy breasts out of her dress.

I pulled down my pants and let my throbbing shaft out into the world.

The creamy freckle sprinkled mass of mommy tit engulfed my dick soon after, bringing me levels of pleasure I wasn’t sure was attainable. Both of her huge melons pressed around my meat and massaged the pulsing length in a rhythmic motion. The sight was enough to make me cum let alone the titjob itself. I could barely see the head of my cock from between her tits.

“F.. Fuck, Mom, could you...” I grunted. “The tip hurts... Could you... Kiss it?”

Mom didn’t even hesitate with her response. “Of course, baby.” She leaned down and kissed the tip of her son’s meat while continuing to squeeze her tits around my dick.

Fuck...

It’s been 10 minutes, and we were closing up on the school. For her part, Mia was given a direct order from Mom and had no choice but to obey, so she was driving dutifully and fully ignoring the blatant incest taking place in the back seat.

“Kiss it.”

“Sure, honey.”

“Again.”

“Alright.”

“Again!”

“Mmmmmwa’hh~!”

While the car shifted across the road, Mom’s body rocked in a set motion, her soft milky tits shifting around my mast. Every time I told her to kiss my cock, she would. Honestly, I wasn’t sure why, but it didn’t fucking matter.

Seeing her crane her neck down to kiss a dick that was set between her own tits was hot as fuck. Her freckled splattered chest was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Sweat that stuck to her face every time her cheeks brushed against her massive melons.

Just then, the car hit a slight bump in the road. Mom’s breasts sprung and jiggled while around my cock, and the tip of my cock brushed against her bottom lip, spreading precum onto her face in the process.

Okay fuck...

That’s enough. It’s time to cum.

“M...Mmmm Mom?”

“Ye’hss.. Yes honey?”

“I made some sauce for you. Could you give it a taste please?”

“Oh of course baby! Where is...”

“Kiss the tip of my dick, and I’ll give it to you.”

Mom did just that. Her pillowy lips wrapped around the very tip of my cockhead and prompted my cock to erupt chode directly into her mouth.

Her eyes widened for a second before I said. “That’s my sauce Mom, please try it.”

Instantly her surprised expression died down, and the sound of gulping could be heard as she swallowed my spunk while her cheeks suctioned in together.

Gulp

“Thanks, Mom.”

Gulp

I patted my mother’s head and let my cock plop out of her mouth and bob down where it bounced on the bouncy surface of her tit.

“The ache is gone.”

She smiled a white... White... White... Smile. A single pube hair had found itself lodged between her teeth. How the fuck did that get there?

“I’m glad honey, and your sauce tasted great!”

“That’s good to hear.”

“Passive-Trigger.” Mom said. “Whenever Ryan asks me for a kiss at any part of his body, I will always oblige. I love my children and need to make it known to them.”

“That’s also good to hear.”

“Hmm?” Mom blinked away her entranced expression.

“Nothing.”

Mia pulled up to the school’s parking lot just in time. Mom and I were able to fix ourselves up. I stuffed my penis back away and had my pants back up against my waist. Mom had sweat and dried cum that coated her chest, along with the neckline of her dress being messed up to the point where a hint of her areola was showing.

But all in all, we were “back to normal.”

I was going to let her figure out the inconsistencies in her attire on her own.

“We’re here.” Mia called out. She craned her head back to look at the both of us for the first time since taking the wheel. “You okay?” Her eyes centered onto me.

“Yeah, I’m good.” I blinked. “No, actually, I’m great! All thanks to Mom!” I poked her directly between her tits and enjoyed the lack of a reaction from her as she didn’t even notice the action.

“I’m so glad you’re okay.” Mom smiled at me before turning to give Mia an approved look. “And thank you for driving us while I took care of your brother. Now, enjoy yourself at school.”

Mia flashed her teeth. “Thanks, love you Mom!”

“Love you too.” Mom responded as Mia left the front seat. She jogged up to the front steps of the school, where she bumped into her friend Crystal. The two were sent sprawling onto the sidewalk as all the fellow students and teachers simultaneously pointed at them and laughed.

Just kidding. This isn’t a Disney sitcom.

Crystal had been standing next to her friend. I believe the guy’s name is… Jaylon? Jason?? Not sure; I rarely go to school, remember? Anyway, Crystal smiled and gave Mia a hug.

I wasn’t able to eavesdrop on their encounter for long.

Because cue Mom in 3... 2... 1...

“Ryan.”

“Okay Mom, shut up.” I said with a dismissed wave.

Mom gasped. Her breath still scented with my cum.

I think, at least. I dont know- I wasn’t close enough to smell her breath.

“Ryan, I am your mother. That means you treat me with respe—”

“Whatever. You don’t realize that I beat you.” I reached into my pocket.

“You what?” Mom took hold of my shoulder and looked at me with a sharpness in her eyes.

“Ryan. I. Your mother. Is giving you a direct order. I am telling you to fuck me. Am I clear?” I held up my phone and gave Mom a smirk as she heard her own voice. “Ryan, you will fuck me, right now!.”

“I cheated by using magic, but I did beat you.”

“What the hell are you—”

“That was proof that you’re under my control. You were begging me, no... Forcing me to fuck you!” Mom opened her mouth, but I cut her off. “I only have like twenty seconds left, so let me speak. I’ve fucked you, gotten head from you, a titjob, made you my maid, and even gotten you to eat Mia out. You’re basically my slave. I’ve been controlling you, and you’ve been completely oblivious.”

“I am telling you to fuck me. Am I clear?” I played the voice clip.

Mom opened her mouth.

“I am telling you to fuck me. Am I clear?” I played it again.

“How the hell did you get me to say—”

“You’re my slave Mom; And I’m only going to school because I want to. You have no power over me anymore, and this will prove it.”

My words seemed to finally put her over the edge. She clenched her fists and made a move towards me. But my internal timer reached thirty seconds, so It was just about time to prove my point to her.

Clap Clap Clap

Mom halted in the midst of reaching for me with her hand, raised up and primed to strike me for acting out of line. She blinked, and I could see her blue eyes grow cloudy as the last thirty seconds of her life was washed away from her memory, never to return.

“Ryan.” Mom said. Her previous anger now vanished without a trace. In its place was a simple stern gaze. “I expect you to pay attention, don’t sleep, get through your classes, and respect your teachers.”

“Yes, Mom. I’m nineteen, you know.”

“You are.” She agreed before leaning forward to look me dead in the eyes. “So act like it.”

It took a fair amount of willpower to return her gaze. Especially since with her leaning slightly forward, I was graced with cleavage galore. Seeing her unaware of the cum flowing through her stomach and coating her cheeks and tits was so fucking hot. It completely contrasted with the professional and intelligent aura she gave off in her lab coat.

I’m pretty sure she even got some semen on her jacket. I could certainly see the stains marking the neckline of her blue dress. Gotta love how far she has come in just a few days. From the absolute authority of the house to an oblivious slave.

“Understand?”

“Mmmhm.” I leaned forward too and poked her right tit. My finger sunk into her milky breast and retreated just as fast.

The look Mom gave me showed that she was just as oblivious as ever. I leaned back with my finger tingling with glee after getting away with poking her breast from right below her nose, literally.

“I love you Mom!” I called out as I exited the car.

Mom exited the car from the opposing end and walked towards the front. She sighed and watched me head towards the building. “I love you too, honey.”

Flicking a stray strand of blond hair, she subtly adjusted her jacket around her shoulders. As I left, her right eye twitched ever so softly. She frowned and looked down at herself.

Blinking, she realized that both her breasts weren’t resting properly in the dress; one of her nipples was clearly poking its head out.

You right lol

Muttering an embarrassed string of words under her breath, she wore a flushed face as she quickly made work to bounce her breasts back into her top and buttoned up her lab coat so that it completely covered the attire underneath. Only her legs and the lower end of the blue dress were visible.

She entered the front seat of her car, probably wondering why she just now decided to cover herself up.

Derek hummed in tune with the music that played through his headset. Or, to him, it was in tune; to a bystander, it might be seen as a desperate cry for help.

To each their own.

Regardless of what others thought, he planned to make the most out of his shit job, and it literally was shit at times.

Cleaning up after other people’s waste was never the life he had planned for himself. But it pays. And that’s all that really matters.

As long as he could enjoy his music he’s...

“Eeyy Derek!”

He’s...

“Derek!”

He’s...

“Ey stop the truck!”

Slamming his fist down, Derek did just that. He leaned out the front window and called out. “What!?”

“Something’s broken back here.”

“What is... Ughh...” Derek leaned his head back against the cushion and sighed. This happens too often for what he’s being paid. These damn people can’t help themselves and throw away shit that isn’t able to be broken down by the machine. “This is the third time this week!”

“It’s Tuesday.”

“I know!” Cursing under his breath, Derek added. “Just pull out the shit and toss it away. Someone else can deal with it.”

Derek closed his eyes and turned up the music while waiting for his coworker to remove the source of this day’s problem.

“I found...” His coworker’s voice died down rather abruptly. But Derek couldn’t give enough shits to ask what was up. All he wanted was the week’s pay. Which he wouldn’t be getting by sitting here doing nothing.

After a solid fifteen seconds of silence, Derek finally called out. “You found it?”

“Yes.”

The voice came from just outside the truck’s front door. Derek nearly jumped in surprise before he glanced out the window.

“What caused the fuck up?”

“This,” His coworker said. He held up what looked to be a purple pool ball—one covered in a sticky sheen of trash, but a billiard ball nonetheless.

The ball turned in his coworker’s hands, and Derek was met with the number four painted on its face.

Just then, his eyes glazed over.

“By the king! I was in that detestable waste bin for three chapters too long.”

Edited by Prof37