The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 23

* * *

Notes

* * *

My footsteps were as light as I could muster when I returned to my room. Everything was left exactly as I found it in my recent trigger-card hunt; unless Mom were overtly suspicious and aware. She might notice that her underwear was on the top of the hamper when I originally had to fish a bit for it. But good ol’ mommy is so confident that her children respect and fear her authority that she wouldn’t even mother looking for proof of a perverted pantie sniffer. So I wasn’t worried.

If anything, I wanted her to find proof of my perversion; with a bit of hindsight, I could have left her room an absolute mess just to activate her punishment trigger, but that’s an idea for later.

“Ryan!” Mom’s voice called out from down in the kitchen. Mom definitely still had that authoritative presence to her; after years of lowering my head to her stern gaze, it’s going to take some time to shake off the feeling of her being the top dominant figure of my life.

“Come down here.” She said. Her voice wasn’t even that loud, yet she made herself quite known despite not sounding overly aggressive.

Somewhat muffled by her voice was the sound of rustling plastic bags. She probably stopped at the grocery store on her way back; definitely not something I wanted to deal with. I’m pretty sure I’ve made this known multiple times, but my family is decently wealthy, and whenever Mom goes shopping (which in her defense isn’t too often,) she comes back with quite the collection of groceries to unpack.

It may come as a surprise, but honestly, I’m not particularly in the mood to take in and put away groceries.

My theory was proven to be accurate when I entered the kitchen. Three plastic grocery bags lay on the counter, and Mom placed a jug of milk into the open fridge. “Ryan.” She glanced towards me with her hand still on the open fridge handle. “There are groceries out in the car, take...” Midway through her sentence, she paused, a frown formed on her face, and she continued. “Oh, I’m sorry, honey. How was school?” Her lips shifted into a soft motherly smile, which was a sudden and quick shift from her previous rather tired blanket-looking expression.

“It was fine,” I said while making a shrugging motion with my shoulders.

“Good,” She responded with closed eyes, her tall back leaned against the side of the door, and a sigh slipped out of her lips. Her hands have been moving on their own during our exchange. They fiddled with the buttons on her lab coat and were dutifully undoing them all. She didn’t stop when the blue dress she hid beneath her work-appropriate coat was revealed; no, her hands continued undoing each button until the entire lab coat was able to part open. “Now go outside and bring in the groceries.” She ordered and sighed audibly. While leaning against the inside of the fridge, her chest was jutting out in my face. Her breathing was heavy, and her right hand grabbed hold onto the low dipping neckline of her blue dress. I watched silently as my mother began to fan her chest; each motion her strong arm made pulling in and out on the very deeply cut neckline of the dress sent her massive jugs into a naturally hypnotic set of jiggles.

It turned me on by just the thought of her wearing something so revealing under her work attire all day. Just because of the cleavage Passive-Trigger, which is forcing her to become a tease towards her son at any time she’s home.

I noticed that through the innocent rays of light that beamed into the house, my mother’s body was lined in a sheen of sweat. It reflected the light off her skin and actually helped to define her curves and natural beauty. Her cleavage was nearly too much for the dress, combined with the bra she decided to wear. It caused her tits to overflow over the deep v-neckline; the material ran so low I could see the full sweat-coated curve of her upper boob down to nearly her lower mass of tit. Hot damn, the perspiration that coated her skin made her tits appear rounder from the light that bounced and reflected over her tits and trapped itself into the deep shadowy void that lay between each encompassing breast. Those live providing bulges of milky tit-flesh were literally perfect in every fucking way of the word; even the soft sprinkling of cleavage that her upper jiggle curve of tit only added to the appeal.

And did I say that her massive milkers were jiggling and bouncing up and down with each tug on her dress as she attempted to cool herself down? I’m pretty sure I did, but I wanted to remind you just to make it clear.

“There’s a lot. Some in the backseat and the passenger, so don’t just check the truck. I want the whole care emptied.” She opened her eyes, queuing my moment to look away from her tits. “Understand me?”

Yes. I understood her. I don’t know why she finds the need to ask me that repeatedly, but while I understood, it doesn’t mean I wanted to do so. Though, one look at her, and I could tell Mom was tired. She must’ve had a long day, and the heat appeared to be getting to her.

“Yes, Mom.”

“Good boy...” She breathed out; the exhale of air seemed to make her cleavage rise. Like a frog’s vocal sac expanding and... Actually, never mind, that wasn’t an appropriate analogy. “It is sweltering outside. And the Hospital’s A.C. went out, which is a major problem. We keep the building cold for a reason, so our critical patients had to be temporarily relocated. Then I had to go shopping, and for some reason, I feel like I had a very active session of some kind last night and... I’m going to be resting on the couch if you need me.”

My mother’s chest was sent jiggling yet again as her heels clicked against the tiled kitchen floor; she walked past me and gave me a soft sideways hug, one that pushed her spilling tits into the side of my face. I was close enough to her chest to see two large damp spots in the white lab coat’s material, right where both of her breasts rested. The moist areas were shaped like a mass of sweaty cleavage, being pressed against them all day. And when she approached me, I could even sense a mixture of perfume and sweat that caused me to shiver with arousal.

Yep. I was in horny mode. Not like that’s anything new.

“Close the fridge for me.” She said before crashing her ass down onto the couch. The action of sitting down made her tits jiggle to the point where I could see the clear sight of her areola, along with a black bra, peeking out over the vast neckline of her dress. She arched a long leg onto the rest of the couch, a move that revealed how short the dress really was. One leg stretched out to the side with her other leg resting on the floor; that had the passive effect of making her dress ride up one of her meaty thighs and revealing the majority of her curvaceous legs.

She wasn’t even trying to turn me on, and I’m pitching a tent. Or, there’s a chance she is doing some of this teasing on purpose, despite herself not being aware. One of the Passive-Triggers encourages her to tease me when I’m aroused, and fuck my boner is making itself loud and proud. If a trigger wasn’t preventing her from seeing it, it would be as clear as day that her own son is frantically turned on by her body.

Well, despite my arousal, I wasn’t in the mood to bring in the groceries; but I also don’t think I have a trigger that could get her to do the job. Maybe the cleaning trigger could convince her to “clean” the car, but that doesn’t necessarily mean taking in and putting up the groceries.

Fortunately, I had a plan.

It’s called. Fuck, Mom.

Not literally. I did that last night. Probably why she was so tired. But the woman has some nerves. She thinks she’s the only one with a long day? I had to deal with all the shit that comes with school, and she wasn’t the only one who’s been beaten down by the sun. And now she comes back and expects me to follow her orders like she’s some commander of a secret organization or some shit.

Yeah. Fuck that. She’s not the boss of me, not anymore.

So in response to her order. I proceeded to go outside to the car, and... Fuck, it is very fucking hot outside! Sheesh! Fuck... Mia must be having the time of her life out on that track field; I can imagine all of her friends wearing little to no clothing as they run about under the scorching sun. They’d be so fucking sweaty with the clothes they are wearing sticking to their skin.

I opened the trunk of the car and took a seat on the back ledge; there wasn’t too much space because the vehicle was quite literally filled with bags of groceries. Yeah, right, like I’m putting all of that up; maybe if she still has authority over me, but she doesn’t, now does she?

My plan was to wait a few minutes and go back inside telling her that I brought everything in; she’d eventually realize my lie, but then I’d just make her punish me and be surprised by the sex act she’d reward my laziness with. But fuck, it was hot out.

Skin blistering hot.

Holy shit. Lines of heat were bouncing off, everything the eye could see. I started to rummage through the bags in the car to find anything to snack on while I waited.

I found a few cartons of juice and proceeded to drink straight from the container because fuck it, amirite? And then, after pushing some bags aside, I was eating ice cream in the backseat with a plastic spoon I got from a bag full of throwable utensils I found.

It wasn’t so bad then, when I had a bunch of the food Mom bought to keep me occupied, and the ice cream, which, yes, was melting while I ate it, did a decent job at keeping me relatively chill despite the unbearable heat wave taking place outside. And that is when I found another trigger; a white card. A small corner of it stuck out from under the side of the car mat on the floor. I picked it up with a mouthful of ice cream.

“Sub-Trigger. Remind her who she is. A picture is all the proof she needs.”

“Neat,” I said to myself and took another bit of ice cream. There’s probably more hidden away in this car now that I think about it. I’ve never checked here before—something to remember for later. Or possibly forget, you never know with this author.

Twenty minutes passed, and I assumed it was an excellent time to go back inside and lie to Mom’s face. Because what’s she gonna do? Punish me? Haha. I jumped out of the car and left the trunk open.

I walked back into the house and found Mom in the same position I left her on the couch. The television was on, and she was watching some random fake drama show, something that was a genuine surprise for me. My mother isn’t the T.V. type of person, she rarely watches anything on her own, and even then, it’s usually from the comfort of her bed, definitely not on the central living room television.

“I finished, Mom.”

“MMhmm?” She mumbled. Her eyes blinked, and she looked towards me, it took a few seconds for her gaze to center on me, and she blinked. “Oh, alright. Good.”

“Can I...” I stepped towards her.

“Now go to your room and start working on your homework. I expect you will get it over with sooner rather than later.” She was splayed across the couch, her shoulder rested on the armrest, along with one large tit that pressed against it. “Be responsible Ryan.”

Always so bossy with her. It’s ironic as she’s the woman who has submitted to me more times than I can count at this point. But I can’t count too high so take that with a grain of salt.

“I’ll be working on dinner in an hour.” She yawned. It came out as a surprisingly cute exhale, which caught me off guard coming from such a dominating woman. “Mia suggested I try my hand at making a vegetable meatloaf, and I think it would be worth a shot. So that’s what we’re having.”

My mouth dropped open. “A.. A what?” I visibly squeezed at the thought. “A vegetable meatloaf? Isn’t that counterproductive? Don’t humor Mia’s dumb idea.”

“Really?” Mom leaned up from the armrest of the couch and looked at me with a frown. “Do not tell me what to do. I don’t know what makes you think you can tell me what I choose to make; I understand you may not find the idea appealing but next time, maybe ask me to make something else and don’t tell me. Alright?” She sighed and shook her head subtly, “We had this talk before. I’m your mother. Understand? You have absolutely no say in what I do or choose to do. If you want something, you ask me, and then I will consider it. But..”

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes. “But I promise if I ask you to make me something else, you’ll just do it. It doesn’t matter what you say beforehand. You’re going to make me what I want.”

“Ryan, what are you talking about?”

“I’m giving you a choice by not asking. Do you want me to ask? Because if I do, I promise you, Mom... If you want me to ask nicely, you’re going to be down a few hundred dollars because I will ask you to order something expensive.”

“Oh, is that so. Ryan?” Her voice was now etched with an air of sarcastic sass. She turned her full attention away from the tv and looked towards me with a raised brow. “I won’t be losing any of my hard-earned money, no matter how your ask, because I am just going to say, _”No.” _And right now, the only person who will possibly lose something from this situation is you. I want you to go to your room now. If you don’t, you will be grounded, and that’s that.” Having said all she intended to say, she turned her focus back to the television. She probably fully expected me to do as she commanded and didn’t feel the need to keep her intense stare on me. “I don’t want to punish you, Ryan, but I’m not in a good mood, and you’re stepping out of line. So do as you’re told. Now.”

Old Ryan would be terrified right now. But that Ryan is long gone, to the dismay of my dear mother.

“I tried to warn you, Mom.” I shrugged. “But I guess you’re going to be buying us all some expensive shit for dinner.”

“Sure.” She chuckled and looked towards me. “After I just spent a few hundred on groceries? Right. So you’re grounded. You didn’t go to your room, and I gave you enough time. I’ll be taking your computer, and after school, you’re to come right back home. Don’t expect...”

“Yeah, whatever, Mom.” I gave her a backhanded wave, which had the effect of painting her face in a look of honest surprise. The gall I’d have towards so utterly disrespecting her wasn’t something she expected, clearly.

* * *

Sophia was in complete shock. What has gotten into her son? He’s always been brash and is the most irresponsible child she has raised, but even he knew when to lower his head and show respect. Or at least, she thought he knew. Lately, he has been stepping over his bounds more often than not; he’s forcing her to retaliate by handing him punishment when she genuinely doesn’t want to do so.

Each time she is forced to increase the punishment hoping that he won’t act out again. But then he does so anyway, leaving her with no other choice but to punish him harder than before. It... It doesn’t feel good. It legitimately hurts her at times. Especially as of late, with Ryan placing her in situations where she is forced to set her foot down day after day. She doesn’t want her son to remember her in a negative light; this portion of a young man’s life is something he both remembers and shapes him for the years that follow.

Simply put, she will not allow him to be misguided into a life he can’t handle, but she also doesn’t want to push him away from her in the process. Raising him, it feels like she’s managing such a thin line that she didn’t have to juggle with raising her two girls.

But there’s a significant difference between Ryan, Mia, and Zoey. The latter two are girls, and Sophia herself is a woman; she has a knack for raising up people who are essentially younger reflections of herself. Whereas Ryan seems to need another approach.

It’s a shame the boy’s father isn’t around as much to teach him in a way a man could. But as it stands, she is the main influence in his life, and the responsibility is on her.

Ryan needs to be taught, and she needs to be strict...

But... She also doesn’t want to lose the connection to her son in the process..

God...

Why has he become so complicated in the last few weeks? Nothing has changed. Absolutely nothing. At least, nothing that could warrant such a shift in her son’s behavior. He used to do as he was told, refrain from talking back, and be an easy boy to raise; now he’s talking back and being punished every other day!

It’s not helping to alleviate her stress, which she has been having in spades today. It hasn’t been a good day... Not even close... She had to wake up early after a night of no sleep, just to make sure her son got out of bed on time. A large portion of the Hospital’s doctors called out, leaving only a few on staff. Then the air conditioning cut out, and she had to deal with making sure her clients were appropriately relocated... It was a lot. Getting a month’s supply of groceries and dealing with the punishing sun was just icing on an already gag-inducing cake.

“Young man, I...” Sophia paused. She closed her mouth and exhaled air through her nose. It would be easy to let loose on her son right now. Too easy. Despite how he has been acting up more often than not, she truly does love him. “Ryan.” Standing up, her full height over Ryan caused him to look upwards to meet her eyes. “I don’t want to do this, but you are stepping far out of line. You live in my house. So you do as I say.”

Sophia’s hands were resting on her hips as she looked down at her son while holding a stern face that betrayed how much she truly resented having to punish him. “Go to your room. Now...” She let that last word linger, an effect that typically sends Ryan on the track of being obedient to her. “Or I will be forced to make your life here less pleasurable. And, please, Ryan. I don’t want to do that...”

“And I don’t want some shit vegetable meatloaf.”

Her shoulders slumped, and she sighed. She gave him a chance. “Okay.. Well.” She took a step towards him. “If you want to act this way—”

“I just wanted something else to eat. Like I said, something super expensive and fancy. There’s that new shiny looking French restaurant a few blocks down from the school, Guilbaud’s, I think it’s called. Could you order us whatever they recommend for dinner, please?”

Sophia had to stop approaching him. She intended to grab her son by the arm and drag him into his room. She was both taller and much stronger than the boy; her constant exercising and healthy lifestyle made that apparent. But what he was saying just forced her to stand still and look at him in complete shock; she was at a genuine loss for words.

Ryan lost his mind. Did he somehow think he could speak to his mother like this? As if she would just uproot everything she had said before, after his unacceptable behavior, and simply buy him food from a high-class restaurant.

But, then again. Ryan did say please and asked nicely enough. Sure, he had a perverted grin on his face as he stared at her, and he hasn’t been showing her the respect he should have towards his mother. But she was about to give him a punishment that would last for over a month. Maybe one last meal that is as high class as it gets could help him find remorse in his actions. It’s not like he will be able to do or eat anything enjoyable after she’s finished laying down her rules on him.

“Sure, honey. You can eat whatever you want.” She said with a motherly that came naturally.

“Thanks Mom!” Ryan said. He kept his perverted grin and added. “I told you, you’d get me whatever I wanted once I asked nicely.”

Sophia frowned. She moved her hands to the familiar position on her curved hips. “Don’t get cocky for even a second young man. This will be the last nice meal you’re going to have until I deem it’s been enough. Now you’re going to head straight for your room. If you don’t, I’ll be forced to make you mysel—”

“I’m going to watch TV.” Ryan’s response came out casually, and Sophia’s mouth dropped open. He made a move to walk past her, but Sophia was quick to step to the side and cross her arms over her chest.

“Absolutely not.” She glared at him. The gall he had was astounding. Each word that left his mouth just prolonged what would essentially be the worst punishment Sophia could conjure up. It honestly felt like she could ground him for nearly a year at this point; how things have escalated to this point just because Ryan couldn’t show her the respect she deserves is ridiculous. “Did you not hear a word I said?”

With that, she reached out and took a firm hold of his wrist. She squeezed tight enough to make him wince.

Yeah, where was the smirk now? It didn’t make sense how he genuinely believed he had some type of power over her when she was taller, stronger, and had owned the very house he slept in.

All she wanted was for her son to respect and obey her. Was that asking for too much?

“If I tell you to do something. You do it. For God’s sake, you’re living in MY house. So you do as I say.” She leaned forward and pulled him closer to her so she could speak directly into his face. “Do you hear me?”

“Gahh...” He sputtered. “Yes. Mom. You get the final say.”

“Exactly.”

“So let me ask you...” He said, his eyes not meeting her.

Sophia noticed he wasn’t meeting her gaze, and she followed his line of sight. Her face darkened. He was looking at her breasts. She was a few heads taller than him. Thus while she was leaning forward to make sure she was heard, her bosom was in a position that gave him a perfect view. Both of her breasts were nearly spilling out from the low cut of her top, and her bent forward position. And why did she have so many buttons undone!

Her face reddened with a shade of anger. She squeezed his wrist one last time before letting go to fix the undone buttons on her dress.

“You are in no position to ask for anything.” She said. “I—”

“Can I watch T.V?”

Sophia had two of the lowest buttons done up, and already she was displaying less cleavage; it certainly wasn’t overflowing as it was. There wasn’t the chance of her breasts spilling out if she suddenly jumped or anything similar.

“I’m not going to humor you anymore, Ryan.” Her voice was cold. She continued to finish buttoning herself up. When she’s finished, Ryan better be prepared to be dragged into his room.

“Uh.. Shit... Do you want to watch the T.V. with me?”

As if she wanted to-

She blinked. Her hands paused as the final button was about to be fixed. Only a small portion of her cleavage was displayed; even with the buttons fully done, the sheer size of her bosom would still display a hint of cleavage, but it would be far better than what she had been displaying previously. But she failed to notice her hands’ motions as they immediately began to undo each button she had fixed as her mind felt momentarily spaced out.

He wanted to watch something. With her?

Ryan... Her son... The boy she raised and loves with all her heart despite his faults... He wanted to spend time with her? Well... Well she needs to punish him, that goes without saying, but to spend time with her son... That trumps any and everything. She can’t let this pass by her. There’s no doubt in her mind, she has to take advantage of this opportunity.

He’s her son. She loves him. It’s an absolute fact.

“Mom?”

Sophia blinked again, her hand-finished removing all the buttons, and her cleavage breathed a sigh of relief as her heavy breasts soft sprang and jiggled back into their freeing positions against her flat toned chest.

She smiled towards her son. “Oh, sweety, mommy would love to watch something with you. Anytime dear. Come on.” She grabbed him by the wrist again; this time, she didn’t exert a single inch of the potential strength she hid behind her hands. Instead, she pulled him gently towards the couch and gestured for him to sit down.

Which he did, and soon mother and son sat at the couch, and Sophia looked towards Ryan to ask. “So what do you want to watch, dear?”

* * *

“Is this?”

“What, Mom. Is there something wrong?”

“Ryan, are you playing porn?” Sophia looked to her left where Ryan was seated. He was very close to her on the couch, not that she minded. It was great that he wants to spend more time with her; if anything, she’d like it if he was closer. At his current age, she needs to take every opportunity she can get to grow closer to her son.

But what he had on-screen...

Well, it was disgusting. Horrific and graphically offensive. It was porn. There’s no other way to phrase it; she did let him decide what they’d watch, but that was before she had the knowledge that he would play... This...

She could set her food down and demand he switch to something else. She could and probably should slap him across the head and rebuke him to no end for playing this, let alone watching it.

There were many ways she could put an end to this.

But she wouldn’t. It was her house, and she has every right to make her own rules, so for this one time, despite how disgusting the very images on the screen were, she’d let it pass. Besides, it’s not about what they watched. That is something she couldn’t care less about. It’s the time spent with her son that truly matters here. She could discipline him to no end, but at what cost? To lose out on what may be her only chance to spend a much needed hour on growing closer to her child?

As if she’d let that happen.

And Ryan was already slotted for a relentless bout of unhappiness when they’re done here. It’s not like she’s going to forgive his past misdeeds so easily and slide everything under the rug because he wants to watch something with her. The idea that Ryan believed he could manipulate her in any way was an amusing thought.

“Yeah, It’s porn.” Ryan looked into her eyes. “Incest porn, like.. Mother son shit.” He blinked and scooted close enough to her that the side of his face pushed into her shoulder.

Sophia’s brow furrowed as she glanced down at her son. “Watch the language, mister.”

Ryan’s response was delayed since he was busy taking a few long and deep breaths; his nose was pressed intensely beside her armpit and mostly into the side of her breast. “S.. Ahh.. Sorry Mom.” He between his gasps for air.

“It’s okay baby..” She smiled at her little boy and put a comforting arm around his shoulder. Unintentionally pulling his face further against the side of her breast in the process. Not that she minded, it filled her with so much joy to see him enjoying her company; he could be as close to her as he wished.

“Mm~ If younmmm~ Don’t wammnt to..” Ryan’s words were muffled by the fabric and yielding weight of her boob as he spoke directly into it. He shifted his head up, and placed his chin over the dress’s low neckline, and rested on her cleavage, causing her breasts to jiggle and wobble against his weight. “We can watch something else.”

Sophia watched as Ryan’s head swayed and shifted from his jawline, causing her naturally large breasts to bounce with each syllable that escaped his mouth.

“No need honey, It’s fine.” She patted his head and let her fingers trace the side of his cheek. He really was quite the beautiful young man when he wasn’t trying to bite off more than he could chew. If he just did as he was told, when he was told, and had the motivation to push forward, he would be the perfect son. But for what it’s worth, she truly loved him as he is. “I don’t care what we watch, as long as you and I can spend some time together.” Her lips found themselves planted on his forehead, and she delivered a kiss.

A wet spot was left as she leaned her head back up. That must’ve elicited a reaction from him since the next thing he did was move his hand down to her crotch. His fingers idly teased the dress between her legs until eventually he shifted his arm and slipped his hand under the dress.

Of course, she didn’t stop him. He was just enjoying her presence; there wasn’t anything inappropriate going on. Obviously, she wouldn’t permit anything of that nature to go on in her house. As long as Ryan was paying some attention to the television, she’d know that his intentions were purely curious and innocent, breaching no lines of inappropriate behavior.

But she frowned when she noticed the majority of his focus was staring at her crotch and his hand that was inching its way towards the warm spot between her legs. That certainly did classify as inappropriate; he shouldn’t be looking at that part of his mother.

“Young man..” She said tonelessly.

Ryan looked up at her.

“Watch the show.” She gestured to the porn on screen; the mother was being face fucked by her son as she sat at the kitchen table and was trying to read the newspaper. “That’s what we’re here for, right sweety? Don’t be immature now.” The latter sentence she left with a slightly cold tone. She didn’t want to scare him, but he needed to know that absolutely nothing of the improper sort would be permitted anywhere inside her house. Especially while she was trying to have an innocent moment with her son.

“Yeah...” He met her gaze before turning his head to look at the television. “Yeah, yeah... Uh, sorry. Mo—”

“Sub-Trigger. I will always say yes to Ryan if he asks me to watch something with him. My current situation won’t matter unless another more dominating trigger is in effect. When the trigger is active, my want to be close to my son will be significantly amplified. I will let Ryan play whatever video he wants, and no matter what it is, I will rationalize it away. Any advances Ryan makes to me will be seen as him displaying his trust and affection towards his mother. But, that is only if Ryan pays attention to the video he chose to play; if I notice that Ryan has more focus on me than the video, I will be able to realize and see his advances for what they are. The first two times I notice that he isn’t concentrating on the video, while he is doing something my conscious self would be against, I will give him a warning. If I catch him again after that point, then the trigger will be immediately ended. Otherwise, the trigger will end naturally when Ryan tells me the video is over. I will ask him if he wants to watch another video when the one he set ends; if he says no, then the trigger will be terminated.”

Sophia blinked. “You’re fine sweetie,” Her eyes fluttered. “Let’s just watch the show.” for some reason, she felt... Fine, she felt perfectly fine. There was a wet sensation on the corner of her lip, and when she wiped it away with the back of her hand, she noted that it was a line of drool. Was the video that boring? The sex acts that the young man was performing on the woman who played his mother were undoubtedly the opposite of boring. Their moans filled the room, as Ryan had the volume turned up relatively high.

It was no matter. Sophia wiped the wetness on the side of her dress away from Ryan, hoping he wouldn’t notice that the porn video wasn’t having her hooked. This wasn’t about the video, after all, even if Ryan didn’t realize it.

Rather suddenly, Ryan seemed to have the courage to make a move against her; not that she was going to complain, she welcomed his newfound attention and used her arm to squeeze him against her. She felt something hard poke itself against her waist, but while logically she had a feeling it was her son’s member, it couldn’t have been that, so she ignored it and continued to hold him in her arms.

It was good that he was focused on the television. Because honestly, the way his hand was underneath the lower part of her dress and had slipped behind her tight and warm pantie, it would be easy to assume he was actually being inappropriate in his advances. A portion of her was self-conscious over her natural body scent, especially underneath her dress near her crotch, where Ryan enjoyed exploring with his hand. It had been a long and heated day; logically, she’d be a bit... Warm, down there. But Ryan didn’t appear to be phased; in fact, it almost looked like he was focused on her crotch, even fixated by it. He held the bottom of her dress pulled up and was looking directly at her black panties! Right when she felt his finger trace the outside of her vagina through the underwear’s thin material, it clicked that Ryan, in fact, was doing something interoperate.

Actually, no. She was about to jump the gun on that one. Luckily she gave Ryan enough time to glance back at the television, where the son was sitting atop his mother’s naked stomach and making out with her. After Ryan looked back over to the video playing, Sophia realized that it was actually her who was looking to catch her son stepping out of line. Her designer to stop anything indecent from occurring is causing her to see the most basic of things. Such as Ryan completely on the floor between her legs, holding onto her knees and pressing his face against her pantie-covered pussy. There wasn’t anything wrong with the way she felt his tongue through her underwear send a light shiver throughout her body. And even when he slipped his hand behind her pantie to let his fingers wander in and tease her moist inner folds, she knew he wasn’t overstepping his bounds because he popped his head out to breath. And look at the television, before she was able to notice he wasn’t paying attention.

Sophia relaxed as much as she could with her son playing between her legs, but she knew he was enjoying the porn on screen, so she should too. Or at least, pretend to be relishing in what he chooses to watch. She felt his fingers reach up and grab either side of her thighs before bringing them in to slap the strong meaty legs against his face as he breathed in and licked at her snatch.

She happened to glance down around then, and her eyes were about to flare up when she noticed Ryan between her legs and not watching the porn. “Ryan! Are you—”

“Ga’hhmmuh.. I’m...” Sophia licked her lips and instinctively pushed her thighs together, squeezing Ryan’s face between them as the feeling of his tongue sent a jolt of pleaser to travel through her. “Mm’ahII’m watching it Mom!” He responded from between her legs.

“Are you?” She raised a brow. In his defense, she couldn’t see where he was focused, but if he honestly thought she was an idiot, he’d have another thing coming. The boy is struggling through school, whereas she spent more than seven years of her life in med school; he could only dream of getting one over on her. “Then what is happening on screen?”

“I dunno.” His voice was muffled by her legs. Sandra softly bit her bottom lip as Ryan trailed his tongue from her vagina to her crotch, her upper thighs, and down to the underside of her knee. “The guy is having sex with his mom?”

Sophia took note of the porn on screen, and rather suddenly, any anger she felt over the idea of her son doing something sexual, relaxed. The boy was in the process of fucking his mother from behind, so Ryan must have been paying attention, and she should lighten-up on him.

Right as she leaned her back and continued to watch the video with her son; Ryan popped his head up from between her legs, he proceeded to sit on the couch beside her, or so she expected him to. Instead, he moved in front of her and sat directly on her lap. Of course, straddling her wasn’t any cause for alarm. Why would she actively show disdain towards him being this close to her? Instead, she actively encouraged it by letting her arms wrap around his back to squeeze him against her. But when his face plopped directly between her breasts, she did begin to suspect that he wasn’t so appropriate. Though, by now, she had lashed out prematurely, so she waited, even while he motorboated her large bosom. Her big breasts were spilled out of her top after he had reached down the deep neckline to grab her nipples and fish for them.

So she waited a solid twenty seconds, just to be absolutely sure that Ryan was doing anything sexual before she said anything. And it was a good thing she did because right at the twenty-second mark, he drew his face back while gasping for air and turned to look at the television for a second before he dived back between her boobs. Her chest jiggled and formed around his head, making him draw a bit in comparison as her bosom swallowed him into the flatness of her inner chest.

Sophia sighed and softly stroked Ryan’s hair, though she was mostly brushing her own cleavage as that’s what had him almost fully engulfed. Then his face popped up out of her cleavage, sending her chest in a sea-like fit of jiggles; he looked directly into her eyes, and she smiled at him. Then she notices his eyes trail down to her lips.

“You tasted really musky and... Good..” He breathed.

“That’s great honey, I’m glad.” She said. “But make sure you’re watching the—”

“I am.” His eyes shifted back to the T.V. long enough for her to confirm he was still watching it with her. “But do you want a taste too?”

“No, sweety, I’m fi-Mu’Nnmmmm” Sophia was cut off by Ryan, closing in and colliding his mouth against her lips.

This caught her completely off guard. His mouth, he held a strange flavor to him; one she certainly never wanted to taste herself, particularly since he had just gotten through with eating her out. But it was a kiss, and despite it coming as a surprise, she did have nothing but love for him, and it’s not like he was doing anything inappropriate, she wouldn’t let that fly, but a simple kiss between mother and son, that was just a sign of trust and affection; two things she had in spades for her young man. Her arms wrapped kept Ryan held tightly against her as she reciprocated the kiss and created wet sounds of saliva and spit mashing against each other between two lips.

“Oh, God.” Ryan panted after pulling his face away from her. He looked behind him to the T.V. and said, “This is... Fuck...” Turning back to Sophia, he lowered his head and began licking at her cleavage. His tongue trailed the curved line where her large yielding breasts met the flat toned surface near her collarbone and drew his tongue down into her cleavage, then back up and around her other breast.

“Watch your language.” Sophia was quick to rebuke him as he lapped at the surface of her boobs like a hungry dog. She’s okay with being affectionate towards her, but any kind of bad habits, such as foul language, won’t be permitted as long as he is living under her roof.

“Sure,” Ryan began to rustle with his pants. For some odd reason, he removed himself from her lap and kneeled on the couch beside her.

Curiosity had left Sophia looking towards him as he pulled his pants down, though she kept her mouth shut and proceeded to simply watch. After a few seconds passed, and nothing unusual caught her eye when he pulled down his boxers, she turned her attention back to the television.

That’s when she felt something hard and warm poke against her cheek. She frowned and felt a soft meaty bud-like tip begin to slip between her lips, but upon looking to her left, she saw nothing but her son’s crotch, and that wasn’t anything unusual. Her eyes were about to look at the place where his penis might be, but she instantly averted her gaze, it wasn’t important, and she should be watching the porn on the screen.. Whatever it kept trying to force its way into her mouth, it was still between her lips but stopped at her teeth; that didn’t stop it, though, then after a few more forceful attempts, Sophia loosened her jaw, and whatever it was surged into her mouth.

A warm and musky aroma was picked up by her nose; a fair bit of hair was restricting her vision, along with Ryan’s crotch that kept thrusting onto her face. Her mouth was creating a fair bit of saliva as that thing continued to slide in and out while her son humped her face.

Eventually, her mouth instinctively began to softly suck on the meaty girthy thing that was pulsing and exploring the inside of her mouth. Every so often, she would look up to check if Ryan was watching the video. There was a worry that he’d try to take this openness she was providing him too far; especially knowing that he had removed his pants, but she couldn’t quite see anything but Ryan’s naked crotch, so she had to assume he was watching the mother-son incest video with her.

The guy in the video was sitting on his mother’s face while his dick was lodged in her mouth; honestly, the sight wasn’t something Sophia particularly liked. She wouldn’t express this audibly, but she’d much rather have liked if Ryan picked something else to watch. A video like this could possibly give her son ideas. Not that she was afraid he’d act out on them...

Sophia had to roll her eyes; the thought shouldn’t even cross her mind. As if she’d let Ryan get even close to doing anything that was played out in this video. She would leave him practically incarcerated if he even so much as attempted a single fraction of anything that has been done in this porno. And if she catches him bringing it up past this point, he’s going to be in for quite the scolding.

Gurgling sounds resonated from her mouth as the thing that was pulsing between her lips shifted in and out. Sophia’s tongue danced around the tip of the meaty invader, providing her with a salty, vaguely familiar taste that reminded her of something in particular.

“Fuck, I’m..”

Sophia’s brow furrowed. She looked up at Ryan, or tried to; instead, all she saw was his crotch.

His pubic hair got entangled with her lashes and brush against her eye. Despite that, she wanted to scold him for his use of language; she may have been sounding like a broken record, but certain things are just not allowed. And foul language is one of them.

That being said, because of whatever was in her mouth, something told her she just shouldn’t speak. It just wasn’t important enough, and instead, she chose to mumble her displeased response towards his cursing through the meaty thing that was lodged between her lips.

“I’m... Fu.. Shit, not, not yet...” Ryan

So all that came out was a muffled and gag gibberish, but she knew Ryan understood her.

“I’m... Fu.. Shit, not, not yet...” Ryan gasped, he shifted back, and Sophia felt whatever was in her mouth get pulled out, stealing a fair bit of her saliva with it.

She was interested in seeing what exactly was the culprit in restricting her verbal method of communication without her consent, but the instant her eyes shifted a fraction below Ryan’s crotch, she immodestly chose to look somewhere else.

Like towards Ryan’s face.

Sophia frowned and licked her lips. She didn’t notice the two strands of pube hair she managed to lick from her bottom lip in the process, but she did feel something odd and solidly stringy in her mouth, so she swallowed it down.

“I’ve told you enough times today to watch what you say in this house, young man.” She silently clapped her lips together, creating a few sticky slopping sounds. She still had the residue of a musky taste in her mouth, and it felt like there was something between her teeth. “I expect that to be the last time I hear those words from you.”

As Sophia scolded him, she noticed Ryan was fumbling with the pockets of the pants he had tossed to the side of the couch; his bare buttocks were jutting towards her. She felt her gaze naturally shift downwards to between his legs, but just then, she chose to look back towards the television.

There wasn’t a need to make sure Ryan was watching with her because he had just checked the screen for a second before turning to look through his pants. Besides, it was a good time for her to fix her top. Ryan had pulled out her tits when he was hungrily showing his affection towards her by motorboating her bosom. Now that he’s done, she should make sure she stays modest, a fine way to subtly show her son how he is expected to present himself when he’s living at her dime.

“There...” He breathed softly. Sophia heard slight mumbles coming from her right, and after she positioned her large breasts back into place, she turned to see Ryan reading something off a white card.

That card. It looks like the collection of random pieces of paper she found in his room before; she told him to throw them out as they were just cluttering up an already messy space. Looks like he didn’t do as she asked, something she’ll make sure to remember.

“Okay...” He said and placed down the card.

Sophia scanned her eyes over the paper, and it held no writing of any kind. So what had he been reading?

“What is that?” She questioned him. Upon picking it up, she continued speaking. “There’s nothing written on it.”

“Yeah, you can’t see it.” He said.

Sophia blinked. What does he mean she can’t see it? “Is this a joke?”

“Nevermind that,” With a dismissive wave, he said. “Remember who you are?”

“What?”

“Remember, who.. Remember who you are.” He said this time phrasing his absurd words into a statement.

“Ryan.. I’m taking this.” Sophia placed the card in her cleavage and tapped it down between her breasts, creating bouncing jiggles as she did so. “Because I don’t find this joke funny.. Now let’s just enjoy this video, okay?”

Ryan was silent for a few seconds. Then he looked up at her and said. “Do you remember who you are?”

Sophia sighed loudly; her chest rose up, nearly doubling her cleavage with how much her breasts rose up as she inhaled oxygen. She was about to interrupt him, but he finished the sentence first. And then, without warning, and very spontaneously, everything went blank.

* * *

“Remind her who she is. A picture is all the proof she needs.”

Now, if I’m frank, I was kinda on a high; both literally, after having face-fucked, tongue-fucked, and mind-fucked, my mother in just under an hour. And then I left myself with a fully worked dick, just ready to cum at a moment’s notice; fucking hell, I nearly fucking did let loose the flood gates.

But there was one last-minute trigger I just had to try out, sure nothing was stopping me from waiting until later to use this bad boy, but like I said, I was on a high. So fuck it, let’s try out all the new shits!

I had a minor setback after fucking up that “Remind her who she is” thing. Like.. It gave me a vague explanation of how to use it, but I still wasn’t sure enough about how to phrase it. Unlike that T.V. trigger, I figured out lickety-split; this other one had me failing and actually required me to think a bit more. So far, most of the triggers I have with Mom leave me asking something of her. I’m not sure if that plays into the whole thing with her being the one in charge, so I’m essentially asking her for permission. But that’s just how they have worked. Not that I’m complaining, it never gets old to watch as she believes she’s in full control while I fuck her and her own daughter under her nose while living below her roof.

But I digress.

I eventually hit the jackpot in figuring out how to word this new trigger when I saw Mom space out right in front of me. It was always the hottest sight to see her enter this trance mode; all the power and dominant personality she holds dies instantly as she enters a truly mindless slave-like state. Her massive tits rising and falling, her drooping mouth leaking a soft line of drool; it’s a sight I could jack off to alone.

“Sub-Trigger,” She said. Her eyes stared straight ahead as she spoke; I followed her line of sight and grinned as she blankly stared at the incest porn. The mother being fucked on screen by her son served as a reflection of the future life she’s unaware of bringing her and her daughter into; all the while, she has the power and authority to stop it, yet she’s completely oblivious.

“When Ryan asks me if I know who I am. I will enter this mindless state for a minute. If nothing happens, I will wake up and not notice the time that has passed. If Ryan shows me a picture of anything on his phone, I will immediately believe I am what he showed me and proceed to assume its identity. I will take its identity in the best way I know how. If my perception of it is a certain way, that is how I will proceed to mimic it. I will stay that way until Ryan tells me to remember who I am, then I will revert back to my normal self. Ryan can not have me assume the same thing twice in a given week. There is a seven day cool down from the previous time he has had me become someone or something.”

“Fuck.” I said, “That sounds...” A smile crept its way onto my lips. “Interesting...”

My eyes shifted down to her rising and falling chest. She stayed staring blankly ahead. Wait, when did she fix her freed melons? I pulled them out for a reason.

Well then... I reached forward and plucked the card from between her tits. The simple action causes a nice, albeit subtle, jiggle effect to ripple across her milker’s surface.

I brought the card to my nose and softly sniffed it before placing it behind me.

Looks like I’m going to have to punish her then, huh? I can’t have my slave-mommy fixing her revealed titties without my permission.

The room housed many random household items, obviously, there was a tv, a few potted plants, a vacuum cleaner sat beside the wall. The couch, a few chairs, a DVD player, a fan... A lot of fucking items. Then I noticed the picture frames that hung on the table. I had a few extended family members, and nearly all of them were fairly hot, especially Mom’s sister. They clearly had something going on being blessed with their sexy genes, regardless of their age, they still look fairly young and fucking hot.

I probably don’t have to limit myself to items or things. Could I have Mom believe she’s a person? What if I showed her a picture of Mia...

How would Mia react to Mom thinking she’s her... Mia can’t notice anything out of character in Mom’s behavior, so I’d genuinely have no idea how she’d respond.

“What...” Mom blinked to life. Shit, has it been a minute already? She looked at me, then back to the T.V. “The video’s over...” She noted. “Are you done? Because if so, we still need to discuss your beh—”

“Do you remember who you are?” I asked.

Mom’s face slackened, and her blue eyes glossed over. Her mouth dropped open, and I could eye a small trickle of drool begin to slide down the corner of her mouth.

“Okay... To test...” I looked around the room. My eyes were looking for something that would be nice to have her present to me. Something that would be ironic and hot to see the head of the house become.

My focus landed on the table that rested in the middle of the living room.

That could work.

SNAP

I took a picture of the table with my phone and raised it up with the screen facing Mom for her to see. My mother’s glazed eyes looked towards the phone, and her plush lips softly mumbled through the puddle of spit that formed in her open mouth.

“Tttl’able...” She quietly huffed out.

Then I stepped back and watched as Mom rose to her feet. The dress around her was loose and in serious need to be fixed; one side of it drooped over her shoulder, showing her full left bra-clad breast as the neckline was now too low to contain her bust. She took a step forward, creating a shockwave of jiggles to make her tits bounce; then she took another step, stirring up another set of bouncing acting.

Then after one last step, and getting close to the table near the center of the room, she dropped to her knees. Again, her suckable chest mounds jiggle rapidly, as did her shapely buttocks; though that was harder to see with the blue dress she wore. She leaned her back forward and soon laid on her hand and knees. Her peach-shaped ass jutted out against the thin material of the dress, and her breasts, now free from the untrusting neckline, hung below her clad in a black bra that was the only thing left she could rely on to keep her massive tits contained.

And then... Well... Nothing...

She stayed there, on all four just doing... Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I approached her and got down to look into her eyes. Her head lifted after I used my hands to push up on her chin, and she kept her head up so I could look into her blue eyes.

“Mom?” I called. All she did in response was blink after a few seconds. I used my hand to open her mouth, so I could get her to let out drool again, which she did immediately as her mouth had been full of her own spittle before, and now that tilting her head towards the floor, the drool began to flow passed her lips to the ground.

A string of pubic hair was lodged between her teeth, a sight I very much enjoyed, especially knowing that she had been talking without realizing her son’s crotch hair was stuck in her mouth.

I stepped back up and watched my mother. Upon walking behind her, I raised my hand and loudly slapped it against her ass. The dress muffled the resounding clap. So I pulled it up and bundled it on her back before going for another slap that was loud as my hand CLAPPED her cheeks.

Her two large bubbly buttcheeks jiggled from my touch and slowly wobbled back into place.

“Alright, this is fun and all,” I said to my table, mommy. “But I need to let out a white load now.”

I stroked my cock as I stared at the woman who claimed to be someone deserving of my utmost respect.

Ha...

Yeah, okay.

I’m going to fuck a table.

Positioning myself behind her, I gently rubbed at one of her fat cheeks. I love this woman; she’s going to be my main bitch, mindlessly giving herself to me, along with the daughter she brought into this world.

I took hold of her two meaty rear globes and spread them apart.

I smiled.

That’s a Wicker reference btw, the “I smiled” thing; if you didn’t get that, it’s fine. I mean, you can really just ignore this line, reference or not, cause it still makes sense in context. I just thought I had to spell it out cause people who jack off don’t tend to get references and shit.

And...

Okay whatever.

The loud yawn that jumped from my mouth couldn’t be helped. It literally jumped out of my mouth.

Though, I didn’t really try to stop it. So I guess it could have been helped if you decide to get all technical on me.

Anyhow, I sat on the couch with my feet resting on my new footstool. Table. Mother.

She made a mighty fine tool to recline and relieve stress, and I sure did have a lot of fucking stress. I mean, for fucks sake, this woman forced me to wake up early for fucking school! Now who in the world would do that?! She had some nerve.

So it serves her right if you ask me. The woman walks around like she owns the place, which.. Well, which she does... But she bosses me around, throws about all these rules, and acts high and above everyone else, particularly me, as I’m the main character. To see her kneeling on all fours at my feet, serving as nothing more than a footrest.

Ah, it’s poetic; she thinks she rules the roost, and to a certain extent, she does. But if she holds all the cards when it comes to commanding dominance to everyone in the house, even fucking Dad. Then what does that mean for me?

She controls who lives here, what they eat, when they eat, what chores they do, how they do them, when they do them, when to wake up, when to go to bed, what to say, how to say it, when and why to say them... She controls all of that fucking shit...

So while she has all the cards to the inner ticking of this house and everyone who lives in it. I have the literal cards to the inner workings of her mind, and if I control the woman on top.

Well fuck... Is she really the one on top anymore?

Cause right now, she seems pretty low under my feet, kind of low.

“You good down there, Mom?” I asked; I shifted my feet to rest one on top of the other, and lightly bobbed them against her back.

In response, Mom did nothing but stare ahead, with a mouth that was periodically leaking drool that dribbled down her skin onto her hanging milk-filled tits, where they would find their way down to the tip of her nipples and eventually drip onto the ground. That is if the spit didn’t just drop to the floor outright.

“Remember Mom, what you say goes...”

I smiled and crunched on a potato chip. Mom bought a few bags of chips, so I did her a favor and took the single bag out; I wasn’t really in the mood to empty the rest of the car. But it was nice to rummage through her groceries and eat her bag of chips without caring to ask while I sat on her couch, in her house, and used her back to keep my foot suspended as I wasted her time. Bit as it looks, none of those things are really hers as she’s my obliviously mindless slave.

“If you want me to stop.” Crunch “Just say something.”

She stayed silent and stared blankly ahead as drool tricked down her tits and dropped from her mouth.

“You’re not going to eat?” I asked. Mentioning the single chip, I placed in her mouth, right beside the pube hair that was stuck between her front two teeth. “I guess not.” I chucked and plopped another chip into my mouth.

While one hand plopped the salty potato snacks into my mouth, my other hand held Mom’s black bra. Obviously, I removed that bad boy, and she didn’t protest, so I assume she’s fine with it; hell, she’s the one in charge after all. If she had a problem, she’d do something about it.

I wasn’t horny enough to cum again. I’ve said this before, but in another story, so technically, I don’t even know I made this reference, but this ain’t a fucking Cross C story. My dick is going to need a bit of time to recharge.

But while I was enjoying the day, and my dick needed to wait before it was primed and ready to fuck my mommy table again, I used Mom’s very large bra to wrap around my cock and pump it back to life. The plan was to fill the bra cups with cum and put it back on her before bringing back my lame but ever so unaware bitchy Mommy back.

You know, whenever I decide to do so. Because as much as Mom would disagree. I’m in control here because he who controls the queen controls the kingdom.

Now I just can’t wait for Mia to come back. I have a new trigger with her name on it. And then there’s Ms. Flores and her inevitable addiction to the 8-ball game.

Ah, yes.

The week’s looking bright.

I leaned back and tossed the chips onto the floor. I’ll have Mom clean it up later. For now, I used one hand to coax Mom’s extra-large bra over my cock, while my other hand rested behind my head. Kinda like how my feet rested on the back of the obedient and unaware woman who owned this place.

Am I the bad guy of this story?

Yeah, I guess.

Do I care?

Nah, not really.

I know Zoey wouldn’t be proud of me, but... I passed the point of giving a shit.