The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 20

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Last year on the wacky misadventures of a retarded teen and his billiard ball!”

“What?”

“Said retard had just scored it BIG with a sexy ass MILF, who dragged him—in the metaphorical sense—to the bathroom for some hot shower time... Unfortunately, in a strange and somewhat arousing turn of events, that MILF turned out to be his own mother!! Like- Whaaaaat!?”

“Lawrence.”

“Apparently, the idiot felt unloved and underappreciated in his natural habitat, which he used as a shite excuse to manipulate not only his mother but his sister as well! As if being a bit rude is any justification for giving in to the urges to have sex with his own family. Not that he’ll ever have sex with them. The dumbass seems like he enjoys teasing himself without any sign of the following release.”

“Lawrence..”

“Anyway!”

“Lawrence, I swear~”

“To recap. The retard discovered some new leverage he has over his mother, and his sister is now exploring her new life as an openly perverted pervert. But if that wasn’t enough, the retard’s older sister (who he believed was the only person in his life that cared about him, when, in reality, he was loved by his entire family in one way or another) has one of the idiot’s secret triggers and is about to discover it’s kinky secrets!”

“....”

“Will he be able to~”

“Lawrence shut the FUCK up!” Karma shouted. “My word... There’s a reason no one wanted you to stay on the ship.”

“Pardon? That is not true. They sent me here with you to serve as assistance in completing the mission.”

That line of words did give Karma a chuckle. “Haha~ Like I or anyone other than yourself would need help infiltrating an Earth.. Earth is always the weakest planet in a universe!”

“I.. I would take that back if I were you! You are speaking to the queen’s right-hand. She would smite you for~”

“Lawrence, please, don’t kid yourself. You are nothing more than a funny, inept fool the queen keeps around for shits and giggles. She enjoys watching you fail at the simplest tasks, such as, for example, making some fucking TEA!”

“You.. That’s not... That’s not true! I can make tea; I can make the best tea!”

“There are so many things wrong with you, I don’t know where to begin. But for starters, you have never, and will never, be successful in making tea that fails to kill a creature of any kind. In fact, if you weren’t such an imbecile, I might think your attempts at tea are thinly veiled assassination attempts on our rulers!”

“That is~ Are you stating these things because I was merely attempting to bide time in an entertaining manner?”

“For the love of... If you keep blabbering nonsense, you’re going to bide my dick up your arse.”

Lawrence was agasp. “You do not have any such dick!”

“And you don’t have an ass.” Karma spat her response.

“I see the problem here...” Lawrence paused for what felt like an awkward eternity. “And... I see the problem here.” Referencing the dark expanse serving as the inside of a trash bin, Lawrence changed the subject to a more current one. “We are going to be here for hours if we do not find a suitable host.”

Karma groaned, “We did find a suitable host. The policewoman. She was young, intelligent, bootylicious, and seemed to have connections with the rest of her kind.”

“And yet you did not grab her by her huge, grabbable arse. Who was the incompetent one again? I would have secured her myself, but you persisted~”

“Patience! Patience! Patience! Patience! All I need is some bloody fucking patience so I can properly think! But you’re always droning on and on and on... Please! I truly mean it when I say, SHUT THE FUCK UP, LAWRENCE.”

“I~”

“I would have grabbed her right away if you weren’t busy humming to the music in her noise machine, and I would have done the same back when she had us right above the waste bin. Yet you couldn’t keep your kingdamned thoughts in your head and let me focus!”

As she huffed to herself and calmed down, Karma realized she felt better. Much better... Serving under two much larger and more powerful spirits meant that she rarely had the chance to just... Speak her mind. Vent a little.

This was undoubtedly a new and much-needed experience. Allowing her the chance to let out the pent-up rage that came from seeing her first mission in decades be ruined by an unneeded tagalong...

It was a feeling worth having, even if she might have said a few words without fully meaning them.

Karma had spent the last couple hours trapped in a dark enclosed pod, so... Yes, she was a tad bit agitated, who wouldn’t be? It was frankly astounding to her that the King’s agents managed to stay in these things for entire generations.

“I… understand now.”

“Huh?”

Karma looked over to where Lawrence’s ball sat among the litany of trash surrounding them. Or—at least—an attempt was undoubtedly made. Her vision was restricted to seeing through the “4” shaped opening printed on the outside of her billiard ball.

With her window facing the sky, she couldn’t visually see Lawrence, but she could sense his presence, and his spirit was blatantly upset from what she had said.

“If you were never fond of me... You could have made that known.”

“Lawrence...” Karma sighed. That uplifting feeling in her gut suddenly didn’t feel so freeing. “Look, I didn’t mean... All of what I said. I’ve just been… irritated with the way the mission’s been going, and~”

“I have heard enough.”

Lawrence spoke in a tone that was much more dry than somber. It was as if he came to a silent resolve and had made up his mind. Though over what Karma had yet to find out.

From above a faint chirp was heard with the light flapping of wings.

Tweet-Tweet

A bird fluttered to the trash bin’s outer rim; it tilted its head and glanced down towards the two idle billiard balls. It’s gaze was focused intently on one of them.

Chirp

“Woah! Is that an Earth bird?” As Karma’s window to the open world was looking straight upwards, she was able to see the animal with definite certainty. “Lawrence, maybe we could~”

Tweet

“I know.” Lawrence’s ball rolled to face the side.

The bird suddenly flicked it’s head to the opposing side, and fluttered down to the waist bin’s trashy interior. It bounced around with lively curiosity, and jumped towards Lawrence’s 6-ball. It’s head tilted to the ball and pecked it once, then twice.

It moved to the other side of the ball and pecked at its hard surface. Eventually, the bird’s line of sight shifted over the painted “6” on the billiard ball, and its eyes flickered with a sparkle of white.

The animal stiffened its frail, feathered body.

“Did you...” Karma droned off as she received her response when the bird suddenly sprang back to life. She watched the grey bird flutter atop Lawrence’s pod, hook its talons onto it, and begin to fly upwards.

Air swishing beneath the bird’s wings echoed through the inside of the bin as it flew. It flapped with newfound strength, and carried Lawrence’s billiard ball up and away from the trash.

“If I am not wanted, I can see myself out.”

“Hold on, Lawrence! Let’s talk about this, I didn’t mean to say those things and...” From the inside of Karma’s dark orb, she realized something. “Wait, how did you get that bird to come down here?”

“I baked some bread. Earth birds love it.”

“You baked… Have you been baking bread this whole fucking time!? How did you… Why didn’t you~”

“It never came up in conversation.”

Karma sighed and brought the conversation back to the critical subject. “Get the fuck back here and help me out! We have a mission to complete.”

“A mission I can do on. my. own.” Lawrence’s voice grew distant as the distance between the two spirits rose.

The bird he had mentally possessed flew him away.

Karma sighed.

She knew well of the sheer amount of incompetence Lawrence had access to. Knowing him, he’d somehow manage to get himself killed or lost on this pathetic planet, and she’d have to be the one to tell her queen the news.

“Bloody hell... Way to overreact.”

Thus, she was left alone in the trash, pondering on how to go about her next course of action.

* * *

Ah~

Home sweet home! I kicked open the door and waltzed into my bedroom with a newfound swagger. It felt good to be in charge.

Well, I’m not technically in charge. But it sure as hell fucking feels like it! I had left Mom’s face coated with my cream; If that doesn’t scream, “I’m Ryan’s bitch!” I don’t know what would!

Well, now that my balls were momentarily emptied, a little bit of non X rated play time was in order.

“Hey, 8-ball!” I plopped onto my roller chair and pulled up to my desk. “What game should I play?”

Silence.

“Ahh, hitting me with the silent treatment again. Fine, whatever.” The laptop screen switched on; its sudden brightness had my eyes wince as they adjusted. “I guess I’ll play virtual bingo or something.”

“Oh shut the fuck up.”

I blinked.

The sound of my own voice telling me to shut the fuck up will always get to me.

“So now you want to talk. What’s the special occasion?”

In answer, the 8-ball that sat atop my nightstand seemed to tilt slightly in my direction.

“The special occasion is that I want you to shut the fucking fuck up! Go back to feeding your incestual tendencies and leave me be.”

That response prompted me to switch to a similar tone. Especially since we both literally have the same voice. Sometimes it can be hard to tell which is me and which is him. “Okay, shit. If you hate me so much, why don’t you leave?”

“Because I bound myself to you, you fucking faggot. A big mistake, apparently.”

My nose scrunched up. I found myself getting as ticked off. So now we had two angry people with the same voice arguing. Thank god I’m the only one who could hear him, else this would sound even crazier than the norm of me seemingly talking to myself when I’m alone. “What’s up with you lately? We were never exactly friends but like... We were on decent terms, at least.”

“I realized how much of an absolute buffoon you were.”

“Please, I know my own voice, there’s something else going on.” I typed in the password to my computer and spun my chair to face the 8-ball. “Come on, buddy. You can talk to me.”

“Shut the fuck up. Whenever I want to talk, you just run off, penis in hand, never paying attention to a single word I say.”

“Huh? What was that? I was too busy holding my penis.”

“Alright, fuck you.”

“I’m joking, I’m joking! Come on man, lighten up! Look, I’m sorry if I’ve been acting like a jerk. I’ve just been so focused on your game that I kinda forgot that you’re here. So... If you want to talk, well, I have nothing better to do right now.”

There was an extended period of silence that was broken only by a sigh. Whose sigh it was, though, I couldn’t tell you. We both sounded exactly the same.

“Listen. Compared to me, you’re as mature as a three-celled fetus, and a pretty dumb one at that. I wouldn’t expect you to understand.”

“Mmhmm?”

“Hufff….”

There was a brief pause that left me waiting for the 8-ball’s response.

“Obviously I’m here for a reason, and to keep you from shitting your pants I won’t go into too much detail. But...” The 8-ball paused. It seemed to think carefully before continuing. “I’ve come to the conclusion that my people have... forgotten… Or worse, want nothing to do with me... It’s making me feel as though my time spent here has been entirely wasted. So that’s why I’ve been so upset lately.”

“Ohh, being the runt of the family.” I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my shoulder.

“That’s not what I said at all.”

“We’re not too different in that regard. I know what that’s like, man.”

“Okay, you obviously don’t understand what I’m getting at.”

“What?” I blinked.

“At first, it was fine. I didn’t think too much about it. But now, after experiencing first hand what it’s like to be cast out by my people, seeing your situation only paints you in a worse light.”

My hands swayed in the air to cut the 8-ball off. “Hold on, hold on. Are you saying—”

“I’m saying you have no right to complain as much as you do! You claim that your family treats you like shit, when in reality they treat you like a normal caring family does. Being adopted changes nothing! When I linked with your mother’s mind, do you know what I saw?”

I opened my mouth, but didn’t get a chance to answer.

“I saw a woman who loved all of her kids to an unhealthy degree. She cares about you and your sisters more than she does herself. Every punishment she’s ever dished out to you wasn’t born of malice; in fact, she actually felt terrible punishing you nearly every time. But she hid that feeling behind her stern expression because she thought that you’d be better off for it in the long run.”

“Bruh.”

“That’s a parent that actually cares for her kin, the kind that would sacrifice anything for them. After every mistake you made, she still loved and cared for you. Seeing you complain, even after I’ve given you a chance to get whatever you want? Kingdamn, it’s fucking annoying!”

“Bro...”

“Do you know what my family did? They gave me a fake mission, casted me to this planet, and then proceeded to ignore my very existence! I could only wish they were even remotely similar to your family. At least then I would have a purpose.”

“Uh-Huh... Soo... Uh...”

Yeah, when I said I wanted to talk, I meant I wanted to talk, not let a duplicate of my own voice rant in my head.

But thinking about things from another point of view does make what I did seem much.. Worse. If the 8-balls words were as truthful as they were made out to be, it paints a poor picture of me and my actions.

I guess when he puts it like that, I do kinda have it nice. Maybe my urge to “get revenge” on my mother wasn’t completely justified, or… You know, justified at all. I mean, yeah, there were shit moments. But... There were also plenty of positive ones.

It was just easier for me to see my mother as this strict, uncaring woman who hated me and only loved her daughters. But honestly, that was just a way to paint me as the unspecified “hero.” In truth, I was the fucking villain.

Really puts things in perspective, huh?

But... It’s too late for that self-reflection. There’s no way I’m going back now. Also, something about knocking her off her high horse really gets me going in a way that’s probably unhealthy. Seeing the woman who’s used to giving orders beginning to obey and becoming dominated by someone she’s used to being above in our social hierarchy...

It’s too hot to lose out on.

Does that make me the bad guy?

Yes, Yes it does.

And.... I’m fine with that.

But back to the conversation at hand.

“You sure your family isn’t just busy? I mean, from what I gather they are the ‘world conquering’ type, right?”

“More or less. Though, I’ve been buzzing them for the past week, with no response whatsoever. I can only imagine they’re ignoring my messages.”

“Hey man, I’m sorry... I’ll try to stop complaining, and ya know, being an idiot. Also... That thing about what they did to you sucks, man. That’s harsh...”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah...” For a solid minute I stared at my computer, the clutter of desktop icons were oddly interesting and a nice distraction to drown out the awkward silence.

It’s weird. I’ve spent countless nights alone in this room with him, doing absolutely nothing, and things had never become this uncomfortable

After a moment, a thought popped into my head.

“You wanna play chess?”

“...”

“Yeah?”

“..Yeah.”

* * *

“Pick a mooooooove.”

“I’m thinking!”

“No you fucking aren’t. Just pick a damn move!”

“LET ME THINK! Chess isn’t just a game, it’s an art form. You can’t rush art.”

“You don’t even know how to play the game.”

I gasped. “That’s not true! Unlike you, I want to win. I’m just planning ahead of time.”

“Why are you planning for the future when you can’t even handle the present?”

“Look.”

“I swear if you don’t pick a move—”

“What are you gonna piss? Cum? Shit your ball maybe?”

There was a brief pause. “I can’t do either of those things, but I can slap you.”

“From inside that ball? How ya gonna do that?”

Slap

Fuckin hell that hurt. Or, really just stung. Stung like a mother fucker I’ll tell you that much.

How did it...

Oh yea.

Mia.

So, apparently the 8-ball just has the ability to take full control of Mia and Mom, but just never cared enough to do so. But who’s to say it’s not controlling them to give it rides through the park while I’m not around. Maybe it makes them shove it’s glistening black form into their asses when it wants to feel something.

Hey, I don’t judge. I’m the one who just got out of the shower after I controlled my own mother to do things like let me “clean” her nipples while she “cleans” my cock ’n balls.

But ignoring all that, I’m currently playing chess with the 8-ball, through the use of an entranced Mia… It’s pretty weird. My little sister has a blank look on her face, her eyes glossy and her lips pressed flat together. She’s quiet, only moving to position the chess pieces around, otherwise being entirely passive; somewhat robotic, even.

It’s strange knowing that this girl is her own person with her own goals, friends, likes, dislikes, skills, and all the other shit that makes her... Her...

And yet, rather effortlessly, this living and breathing person had her life uprooted to robotically move around chess pieces for an alien who’s been helping her own brother manipulate their family for his own perverted wishes.

I cracked my jaw back into place. Mia was surprisingly strong for such a small busty girl. Doesn’t really look good on me when it seems like everyone else in the family is stronger and more healthy in every sense of the word. Maybe I should start eating the food Mom preps instead of controlling her into fueling my unhealthy eating habits.

* * *

Ha! Just kidding! Fast food all the way, mother fuckers! Really, though, it’s Mom’s fault too. If she was a good mother, she wouldn’t let me get away with filling my stomach to unhealthy degrees. Maybe once I notice a few extra pounds building in I’ll dial it down a bit. But as it stands, I’m still a rather skinny lad.

“This is, like...” Eventually, coming to a conclusion, I moved my pawn a single step forward. “It’s weird...”

“What? The fact that it took you twenty minutes to make a move?” Through the use of an entranced Mia, the 8-ball took its turn, shifting the queen one square to the right. “Or the fact that, from the look on your face, it’s no doubt going to take you another twenty minutes to make another?”

“No, Like... this is the first game I’ve ever played with Mia, and she’s totally spaced out! It doesn’t feel like I’m playing with her but... I mean, that’s my sister, right there.”

Her simple state of dress was oddly arousing. Especially watching her look so meek and quiet in comparison to her typical bratty self.

The blue and pink polka-dot shirt she adorned was cotton and seemed like it would be incredibly comfortable to the touch. The material was slightly larger than her petite frame could bear to hold, so her left shoulder managed to snag onto the top, but only barely, showing the black strap of her bra.

I reached out a finger to lightly poke her.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.”

My finger paused nearly an inch away from the swell of her right breast.

Mia’s blue-glazed eyes stared straight through me.

“She’s asleep, not entranced. I’m merely controlling her while she’s resting. If her consciousness was awake, I wouldn’t be able to do any of this.” Mia’s hands lifted and spread out, as if displaying the chess board like a magician’s hat a dove just flew out of.

“Ah... I see...” I nodded. “But I still want to touch her boob.”

“Sure, if you want her to wake up, go ahead. But have fun filling in the blanks.”

My finger shook right before her tit. “Aaggghh... You’re right; it’s not worth it.”

“Well, you could touch her, I suppose. You did find the trigger that makes her incapable of noticing contact that isn’t skin to skin.”

I blinked. “Hold up. What?” Spinning off my seat, I pulled open my desk drawer. Inside were a collection of the triggers I’d found over the house. They were color-coordinated to differentiate them; the cards belonging to Mom were white, while Mia’s were in blue.

I skimmed through Mia’s cards until I found which one the 8-ball had been referencing.

“’Families tend to be close by habit, and physical contact is all but inevitable. So as long as skin never comes in contact with skin, one could say a touch has never transpired.”’

“...I had this the whole fucking time!?”

“Mmhm... It seems to me that you don’t fully appreciate the triggers I provided. You pretty much solely rely on three of ’em; the punishment trigger to get your sexual kicks, the food one to feed your gullet, and the cleaning trigger to turn your mother into your own personal maid. My intention was for you to mix and match all of the triggers, to transform your family into unaware puppets for you to enjoy! Not to just use a select few to get yourself just horny enough to stumble back here and jerk yourself off. And don’t even get me started on the Passive-Triggers, you’re using them more than the Subs! Those were only meant to make your everyday life more comfortable.”

“Hey!” I spoke up. “My life is comfortable! My mom feeds me whatever I want, she cleans for me whenever I want, and she punishes me however I want!”

“You literally named the only three triggers you abuse... Tell you what, how about I add a nice, long wait time into your frequently used triggers? Might be good to teach you to… diversify a little.”

“Oh, nononono! You don’t need to do that!” At this point, the chess match had been thrown to the back corner of my mind. I couldn’t live without some of those triggers! They were my most used for a fucking reason.

The punishment one made me literally invincible to my mother’s wrath. I fucking needed that one. I could slap her in the face, steal her car, blatantly ignore her when she calls me, or even just eat her ass out of the blue; and in response, she’d “punish” me however I wanted, redacting any actual punishment she had wanted to put in place.

“Hmm... Perhaps if you shut the fuck up and make a damn move, I’ll reconsider.”

“Uhh..” I looked down for a piece I could quickly reposition.

“No, but seriously, you need to branch out and use some of the lesser used triggers. They took a while to implement, and watching how you’ve been using them, it feels like I just wasted my time.”

Fuck it. I decided to just move my King to the right. I don’t know chess! It just seemed like a game the 8-ball would be well-versed in, so I brought it up to make the fucker feel better.

“Oh wow! That was a smart play. I was about to put you in Check...” The 8-ball sounded genuinely impressed. “Unfortunately , you took too fucking long. So...”

“What, Is Mia waking up?” I reached across and gave my sister’s chest a quick squeeze through the cotton top. The heavy mounds were held taut by her bra, but the relenting flesh welcomed my fingers and felt fucking amazing. I gently rubbed and kneaded the sizable shape of her breasts through her top, appreciating their bouncy weight in my hands as she stared off in her mindless trance.

If I had known I could get away with groping her as long as our skin never touched... It’s safe to say my sister’s supple body would have been left completely at the mercy of my perverseness.

“No, your mother is on her way here.” The 8-ball sighed. “I guess you can consider our game postponed.”

I honked Mia’s other tit before grabbing and giving it a little shake as if to say, “hello, nice to meet you, sister’s left tit. I’m sure we’ll be getting much more acquainted with each other in the coming days~”

“Aw man that sucks, I was about to win.”

“Yeah, no you weren’t.”

“Wait... You’re linked to Mom too?”

“Yes, and right now she is... Well, she stopped to look herself over in the mirror. She’s wondering if she had gained some excess weight... No, wait, she just turned to the side. She’s arching her back out and appreciating the shape of her body. She’s proud of how she’s taken care of herself and maintained a healthy, youthful, and fully matured appearance. Okay, well...” Mia stood up, her eyes never focusing on me as she turned and left the room. The door swung shut, and the sound of her little feet patted across the carpet like a small dog. Like a... Scottish Terrier. Yeah. That’s a good dog. “She’s done appreciating her figure now, she’ll be here soon.”

The 8-ball wasn’t lying. In less than thirty seconds, I heard the sound of footsteps approaching my room. These steps weren’t light like Mia’s little doggo steps. No, they were definitely adult footsteps, an adult who proudly walks around believing she owns the place, like a Great Dane or whatever breed of dog Bethoven was in that Disney Channel Original movie.

Well, I guess she does literally own the place, but that’s beside the point.

“Ryan?” The bedroom door burst open. Mom entered without showing any sign to care about if I was ready for her sudden approach. “We need to talk.”

My mother held a frown, but I didn’t notice it with my eyes on her bountiful chest. She wore what was, by every definition, a regular black tank top. A relatively low neckline, fairly thin shoulder straps, plenty of cleavage shown off by a relatively low neckline, loose on her body yet a little tight too, and it even had a relatively low neckline. Did I mention that the neckline was low?

Her cream-colored cleavage never failed to arouse me. There was a fair amount of booby action going on but in this case, the cleavage was mostly round, not deep. Meaning the top was noticeably too short for her. It caused her breasts to be squeezed together, creating a tight, circular seal of cleavage that appeared willing to spill out if the shirt chose to downsize just a few inches.

Or is my mind just oversexulizing things again?

Whatever.

It was short enough to display her toned midriff, with an innie belly button that was just begging to be filled with cum.

Wait, did I just think that?

Could this be a new kink?

...I might need to look into that sometime.

Also, did she even think for a fraction of a second that she was fat? Sure she was thick, but only in the areas that counted. I’m talking ass, thighs and those MASSIVE, MAGNIFICENT MATERNAL MILKERS. Her tits weren’t even too fucking big either. I know those two statments contradict eachother, but fuck, I don’t make the rules. they were just... Oh god, watching her breath in and out... The round expanse of boob flesh rising up and down...

They were actually perfect.

Anyways.

I did a damn good job of appreciating her tits without actually looking at them. It’s called peripheral vision.

“About this.” Mom reached into the back pocket of her tight jeans (the kind that hugged her legs to the point it left nothing to the imagination) and retrieved an envelope. Tossing it onto my desk, I could see it had already been opened carefully with a letter opener.

The words “Richard Schnoz High School” were stamped in the top left-hand corner.

That’s my school.

Oh, this ain’t good.

“This came in the mail earlier. As you can see, I opened it, and... Ryan. I am...” My mother sighed. Her tits rose with her intake of breath and lowered as she breathed out. “I am not mad with you, I’m just significantly... Disappointed. We are going to have a talk about it later, and I promise you, things are going to be changing with you, mister. You might not appreciate it, but as your mother, I need to step my foot down. You will listen to what I have to say, and you will follow through with what I tell you to do. There’s no way you can worm your way out of it this time, bucko.” She placed her hands on her exposed midriff, right above the curve of her waist. “But, our shower took longer than I planned. There’s a few things I need to do, so we’ll talk about it over dinner.”

Her no-nonsense stance really turned her authority level up multiple levels. I could feel myself instinctively back down from her demeanor and lower my head. But, the way she casually brought up our shower without any sign of acknowledging the sheer absurdity of it showed one thing: She was completely under my sway. All this parental talk didn’t have its full effect anymore.

No matter what she says or how she holds herself now, I’ll always see her as my unaware bitch.

Maybe one day she’ll know her newfound place. She’ll knock before entering, regard me with meek obedience, and kneel before me. I’ll order her to cook, dance, clean, and work for me. She’ll do everything I command to the letter, even using her authority for me instead of against, telling Mia to do all the chores and walk around in nothing but a bikini.

“And clean your room. It’s like a pigsty in here young man.”

I blinked.

Mom had still been yammering on to me as I daydreamt of degrading her and converting her existence into being nothing more than my obedient slave.

“Were you listening? It’s a mess in here.”

What? I looked around and, sure, there were a few scattered articles of clothing, some randomly discarded tissues I had used for “reasons,” a knocked-over chair, some pillows on the ground, a few food wrappers, my spilled bookbag...

Okay, yeah, it was pretty dirty.

“Jesus...” My mother whispered as she shook her head, looking about the room with a disdainful eye. “This is just another thing we need to talk about. I want this room cleaned before I finish preparing dinner.”

I opened my mouth, a breath away from using the cleaning trigger on her. It would be a nice win for me to get her to tidy up the room she had just told me to clean—a subtle flex of the control I have to prove that she can’t order me around anymore.

But recalling what the 8-ball said about limiting some of my overused triggers scared me. I liked all of them (at least the ones I remembered), but I definitely heavily relied on some. Particularly the punishment one. From Mom’s tone, I was about to be thrown in the shitter, and that trigger could be a lifesaver. The only kind of shitter I’d want to be thrown into is my cock being thrown (by me) into mom’s tight, hot asshole.

“While you’re fixing this place up, bring your dirty clothes to the washer. I’m going to start a cycle.” She shook her head, the blond locks waving side to side against her forehead, along with a few ripples surging over her bosom. Her nose wrinkled a little. “I hope that’s where the smell is coming from. My goodness, honey.”

My mother exited the room. Her ass bounced up and down extraordinarily within the tight jeans, and my gaze gave her bubbly buttocks a parting goodbye as she left.

It took me a few seconds to realize something.

“Wait, Mom!” I called out.

Stopping halfway down the hall, Mom sighed and turned around. “What is it?”

“Give me one second.” My mind raced, and my hands fumbled around in the drawer where I kept all my triggers.

“’Extending help can be quite rewarding, even with laundry, which is often truly boring.”’

I smiled.

“See ball? I’m using more triggers on her!”

Mom had returned to my room while I was distracted, and had a a question poised on her lips. But hearing me seemingly talk to myself gave her a legitimate reason to pause.

“Your what on who?” Her eyes narrowed, glinting with suspicion and curiosity. She stepped closer, almost looming over me in a sense, her massive bosom straining against her top’s tight material the entire time.

She looked past me down to the drawer full of cards.

“Uhh..”

Ignoring my response, she reached down and grasped a card. Bringing it up to her eyesight, she scanned over it. It was almost as if she could read every word written on it; A vague clue of how the very triggers that control her mind work.

I looked back at her, not the slightest bit afraid. I knew she was entirely incapable of recognizing what was written down, even though the thing in her hand held the key to what was really going on in this house.

“Why do you have so many of these scattered about?” Rolling her eyes, she dropped it back onto the table. “Everything here is messy…” Mom muttered under her breath. “Clean that drawer out, I don’t want to see them there later.” Always the bossy mother. Man, I can’t wait until she recognizes me as the one who gives the orders. “What is it you wanted?”

“I was just wondering what you were going to cook for dinner.”

“Ahh.” Mom licked her ever-so-plush lips. She stepped back, placing her hands back on her hips. “I’m not telling you. But I will tell you that you’re going to eat whatever I make.”

“Well that’s not fair.”

“No, what’s not fair is how you always complain, and I let you have your way. But that’s in the past. Like I said, this letter proved to me that I’ve been too lenient with you lately,. so things are going to change around here.” Her eyebrow raised as she looked down at me. I could tell she was daring me to argue with her, and fuck man, I was down to clown. Down to clown until I’m heading to pound town. “I’m going to make something, and you’re going to eat it, simple as that. Any problems, young man?” The smugness that came from her slight head-tilt only served to edge me on.

“Yeah, I have a problem. I want spaghetti, so go make that instead of whatever junk you were planning on making.” Playing with her strings was the most satisfying thing ever, and her response only proved it.

Mom’s jaw dropped in genuine surprise at my boldness. That reaction only lasted a few moments, though. Her brow furrowed, and she crossed her arms below her chest, not realizing the absurd effect that had on her cleavage (and subsequently me).

“I’m sorry, do you realize who you’re talking to? I’m mom. Your mom. You don’t have the right to tell me to do anything. Anything. Do you understand?” With arms still crossed and her breasts squeezing together and now being pressed up, almost as though her twins were trying to look as threatening as she was. She leaned forward at the waist, looking me dead in the eye while her expanded cleavage turned into an expanded downblouse of booby-cavern proportions. “Don’t step out of line.” Her voice was cold, but I couldn’t give a shit.

“So... You’re not making spaghetti?” :(

“Absolutely not, and I don’t want you suggesting any meals for the next week.”

I smirked, a reaction she definitely didn’t approve of. Her mouth opened, but she was interrupted.

“But seriously, can I have spaghetti, Mom?” I paid close attention to her face. Loving the change I saw appear on her face as her natural self got taken over temporarily by a trigger’s effect.

Really, I could have just started off by phrasing the food thing as a question, but I knew pissing Mom off and having her blatantly say she wouldn’t do something before proceeding to take a full 180° would be such an appealing sight to see.

There was the smallest hint of a reaction from her by the way her mouth dropped open, and a warm puff of air escaped through her lips.

“Of course, Ryan.” Her whole demeanor changed swiftly as she entered full “obedient mommy mode”. “I can make you spaghetti. But just this once, okay?”

“Thanks, Mom. Also, make me a smoothie. Everyone else can have water.”

Frowning. Mom leaned up, her hanging breasts rose, and bounced from the movement. “That’s not right for everyone else, you know. I won’t be doing that. You can go with water.

“Can you make me a smoothie?”

My mother’s frown blanked out, and her eyes glazed over extremely quickly before returning to normal.

“Sure.” She breathed. “Whatever you want, baby.”

“I also want your underwear.” With a perverted smile, I looked her body up and down.

Mom blinked. Her face reddened.

“What the hell did you just say!?” My mother took a strong step towards me, sending her tits jiggling rapidly in her top. If I wasn’t so far away I would’ve been worried about getting knocked the fuck out.

“I said I wanted to help you with the laundry.”

Stopping mid-stride, Mom’s clenched fists loosened. Her head tilted, and she flashed me a smile almost as warm as I suspected her underwear was going to be. “Oh, that’s so nice of you, honey! Here...”

Now it was me who had to take a few steps back, if only so I could fully appreciate what I was looking at. Mom began to peel the tight jeans she wore down the thick length of her smooth, creamy legs.

Every second that passed revealed more of her thighs, then her knees and lower legs to my salivating eyes. Yeah, I said it, salivating eyes, I don’t even know how eyes salivate! Maybe crying? Actually, yeah, I’m definitely crying right now. Sobbing even, at the magnificent display of womanliness before me.

Waa waa waa

I’ve seen those legs fully bare before, but something about watching her remove clothing that was tight enough to cling to her skin and generate sticky sweat was too fucking hot. I came instantly. Twice.

“Here.” As if it were the most casual thing in the world, mom peeled down her simple white panties and stepped out of it. Now with herself completely exposed, I took a gander at her pussy lips while she handed her sacred pussyshield to me, smiling the whole time. “I appreciate you helping your old mother. Tell me when it’s clean. Okay?”

Picking up the freshly worn underwear, my fingers tingled against the warm and arousingly damp material. Was this her sweat? Did yelling at me rile her up enough to generate a certain sticky moisture?

I squeezed the material and yes, it was slightly sticky. Bringing it to my face, I took three long, deep breaths. Each one was larger and louder than the last as I inhaled as much of her scent as possible, sighing after each exhale.

My mother watched me the whole time, a warm approving smile on her face as she watched her son breathe in the intoxicatingly musky scent of her panties like a horny animal.

Awoo!

“Okay. Well, I’m going to start washing the rest of the clothes.” Mom had shimmied back into her jeans while I was distractedly shoving the article of clothing that had been sitting right under her pussy into my face.

She turned to leave again.

I mumbled something through Mom’s panties, as they were still shoved in my face; and honestly, I’m not fully sure of what I said. Whatever it was, it didn’t matter. While Mom walked away, I shot out a finger and poked her between both ass cheeks.

My finger shot as deep into her bubbly butt as her jean covered ass would permit. Of course, Mom continued walking, leaving me at my desk with her undergarment. She had no clue her son had just sunk his finger into her fat, juicy arse.

“See, ball?” I said once Mom had made it reasonably far down the hall. I took another strong whiff of Mom’s used panties. “I went back to that first poke trigger.”

“Good for you.” The 8-ball said. “Now, are you going to clean your room?”

My tongue darted out and lightly dabbed across Mom’s panties, sampling their taste before I looked back over to my acquaintance. “What? Pshhh! No, Mom’s going to clean it up later. But right now? Heh... I need to dump a load.”

“Don’t you humans do that in a large white bowl in that room down the hall?”

“Dude. What are you talking about? I’m going to coat this wonderful article of clothing in my fresh jism.”

The musky odor resonating from Mom’s panties was fucking intoxicating. And she hadn’t even worn them for too long! Fuck... A grown man could pass out from the pleasure they’d receive by inhaling this. If this aroma was too much, god knows how pungent and arousing it would be to take a whiff of her panties after a full day of work. Running around the hospital all day dealing with patients would definitely up her scent.

I took another prolonged intake of air. Her womanly scent flowed up my nostrils, creating a dizzying sensation that had me staggering back onto my bed. I promptly slipped into a coma as per my earlier comment on how a grown man could pass out from this.

Mhm, I could feel the semen tank ready for round two. I guess waiting a while between chapters helps the old cum machine prepare for another bout of jizzing.

And jizz is what I did. Mom’s pantied wrapped around the tip of my shaft, it was almost instantly filled to the brim after a few pumps.

* * *

So, after a nut, there’s always a wash of clarity, and also sometimes shame. Ok, it’s shame most of the time. We all should be aware of this little factoid. It’s typically a slap to the face, one that makes you understand that the shit you just jacked off to was pretty fucked up.

And the same thing happened to me! Well... Kinda...

I just came buckets, using my mother’s underwear as a makeshift cumdump. Like yeah... That’s fucked. No son should ever do that to their mother’s underwear. It’s so mean to the underwear and completely disrespectful to Victoria and whatever the fuck her secret is. Unless that secret is that she likes men to cum in her underwear, in which case, cool.

But fucking hell, no son should even see his own mother in even a semi-sexual light.

But I did, and I do.

Though, it’s a bit more than that. I don’t want to just have sex with a sexy ass milf. It’s a big part of it, don’t get me wrong. But if that’s what I wanted, I could’ve used the punishment trigger at any time and mase her believe sticking my cock up her pussy was a concrete way to teach me a lesson.

Yes, I know that you all think I’m a moron who wants his mother oh, so desperately, and yet is only capable of getting fap material, but you’d be wrong.

...Ok, maybe you’re not too far off, I’m not the most fertile dick in the box, but hey, I’m not totally incapable of rational thought! Just a little bit.

What I really want to see is this beautiful woman, with full reign over the house, submitting all of herself to me. I want to see her slowly lose control, and not become wise to the fact that her own son is becoming her absolute master. I want her to kneel before me whenever I call her name and kiss my feet.

I want to control her, not just fuck her. It’s sick, yes, there’s no point in feeling guilty at this point. It’s only going to weigh me down even more, and my natural-born stupidity already does that in spades.

So, yes. Post nut clarity did hit me pretty hard. But it failed to fill me with a pang of sickening guilt. I understand the path I’m going down, and I am fully committed to it.

It helped me realize that I honestly didn’t remember all the triggers I have access to. A lot of them were one and done type deals, so I haven’t been using them enough to remember how to activate them.

Which is why during the next twenty minutes, while I recovered from my massive orgasm, I sat in bed looking over my collection of triggers and attempted to figure out how to go about using them effectively.

Alright, boys. We have a slight problem. Well, at least I do. You’re probably fine, unless you’ve lost something up your ass while reading this, in which case, please stop reading this and go get help.

Also, why would you…?

* * *

So, it turns out that when I thought I had an abundance of triggers under my belt, it actually wasn’t THAT many... And when I think about it, it’s been a while since I have searched the house for triggers, hasn’t it?

I’m certainly clear for the week; all I need to do is use one new trigger for both Mom and Mia every seven days, and I’m pretty sure I actually surpassed that minimum threshold already. But even though I don’t NEED to find another trigger until next week, it would be nice to see some fresh ones.

That shower trigger was terrific, and reminded me that I want Mom to ultimately be my obedient bitch. So, if I’m going to attain my goal I’m going to need to gather more triggers that will put her title as the leader of the house in question.

But I can start that tomorrow. Right now, I’m hungry and have a few triggers to play around with.

I exited my room and walked down the hall. As I passed Mia’s room, I slowed to a stop and peered inside. Obviously, the door was open, but my sister was missing. She typically either lays on her bed gossiping or sits at her desk to focus on homework.

Sometimes she even does both!

Anyways, Mia wasn’t in her room. I poked my head in for a second, wondering if now would be a good time to search for a trigger when I heard the soft sound of running water from inside her bathroom.

Huh, she’s washing up. At some point, after returning to her room, she must’ve woken up.

The perverted portion of my brain (yes, that’s right. Not all of it is perverted) jumped back to my shower with Mom... And Mia is more of a pervert now. A pervert that is much more affectionate towards her brother than she was previously. How would she react to me jumping in to say hi?

Well, that’s an adventure for another time. My stomach rumbled, and I recalled my initial plan and headed to the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, my stomach stopped rumbling upon seeing something I could really feast on—that thick, slappable ass. Mom’s thick, slappable ass, to be specific. She had on the same clothing as before. Tight jeans, that she now wore without any panties, hugged her curved hips, stopping at her waist to show the back off her midriff. From behind, the black tank top she wore covered a large middle portion of her back. The poor material was putting in so much effort to contain the strain of her breasts. At least it got some help from the bra that was clearly visible since the shoulder straps of her tank top were extremely thin, smaller than the gray bra straps that (Now that I noticed them) must’ve been the only thing keeping her bountiful bosom from escaping into the world.

Hmm. I wonder if those thin straps from her underside tank top would give out if she removed her bra.

“Hey Mom!” I approached her with a smile.

She stopped stirring the large pot over the stove and placed the wooden spoon down onto the counter before facing me.

Looking at her, it seemed she wasn’t all that pleased to see me. I’m starting to think she just doesn’t like my existence. Did the 8-ball say she loves me? Because it seems like she’s always upset when I’m around.

“I called you down here.” She said flatly.

“Uhh..” I blinked. Scratching the back of my head, I said, “When?”

“Thirty minutes ago, young man.”

“I’m sorry? I didn’t hear you.” I responded honestly.

“Hmm...” Mom stared at me in silence for a brief second before sighing. “It’s alright, dear. Just remember, I’m already upset with you, and this isn’t helping. I want to give you chances to do better; I hate punishing you. You need to listen to me and do as I say.”

I glanced down, trying to hit my mother’s sympathetic side.

“I really am sorry... I want to be better.”

“Well, luckily for you, I believe you.” A comforting hand massaged my shoulder. Upon looking up, I was graced by an eyeful of cleavage. Oh, and my mother’s face. Yes, I had to quickly glance up to make it look like my line of sight on her milkers was just due to me panning my head up. “That’s why we need to talk over dinner, so I can tell you what you’re doing wrong, and how things are going to change going forward. The best way to improve is to realize where you’re going wrong. I love you too much to let this carry on, honey.”

“Thanks, Mom.” I flashed her a pervy smile that was bound to be misinterpreted.

Behind my back, I held a pair of her balled-up panties, covered in cum.

“I cleaned your dirty panties for you.” I extended the ball of moist semen coated disgustingness.

Mom’s eyes brightened up.

“That quickly!? Thank you, honey!” As a reward, Mom leaned down and pecked my forehead. My cock to began to stir, not only because of the kiss, but also because of her squeezed cleavage turning into a squeezed downblouse as she bent forward. If it weren’t for that pesky bra I might have been able to peek a nipple.

Her hand met mine as she took the underwear from my grasp. Right here, in the middle of the kitchen, Mom began to peel her tight jeans down those thick legs for the second time. The pot began to bubble behind her, mirroring my growing arousal.

My mouth watered against my will, and it wasn’t because of the pasta sauce cooking behind her. I mean it! I didn’t even mean to salivate, but you don’t understand how perfectly thick her legs, thighs, and ass fucking were in that moment! Not fat, not skinny, the perfect blend of a matured body and a healthy thickness that showed she knew exactly how to prolong her youth as long as possible.

Mom unfolded the clamped together mess that her panties had become, a drop of cum falling and landing with a splat on her foot. Then, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, she stepped through the holes, giving a nice view of her pussy opening, and started peeling it up her legs.

I heard the faintly sticky sounds of my semen trickling and spreading on her legs and upper thighs. The thickness of her thigh meat made it harder to slide the underwear back into place over her exposed cunny. But my mother managed; it sat cleanly between her natural thigh gap. With the cum-soaked strap no doubt entirely invisible between her fat bubbly cheeks.

And oh yes, was that underwear completely soaked. I covered that thing to the brim with cream. I mean, sure, I might be stretching it just a tad. But it was much darker in color, and it wasn’t that sticky when I got it.

Mom looked down at herself and gigged as she rubbed her thighs against each other. The sticky cum that now stained her legs and upper thighs stuck to her skin as she did so.

“This is great, Ryan. Thank you, they feel so clean!” Mom looked over at me. She held her warm expression. “If you keep doing great things like this, you’ll be golden.”

Oh my god. Mom’s praising me for cumming in her panties and then giving it back to her so she can put it on?

Well, get a strapon and fuck my ass. This is amazing.

What was even more amazing was Mia’s impeccable timing.

“Hey Mom.” Mia entered the kitchen, spotting Mom before seeing me. But her gaze soon flicked towards me; a spark of affection passed over her eyes, something I’ve rarely seen directed towards me. “Hey Ryan! So what’s for dinner?”

“Spaghetti, and it’s almost ready.” Mom smiled. She then remembered something and addressed me. “That brings me back to why I wanted you down here.” A finger pointed towards the kitchen table. “I need you to clean off and set the table for the three of us. Your father will be out late, so he won’t be joining us.”

“Huh.” I looked over at the table. It was filled with a mass of clutter, newspaper articles, random books, condiment bottles, boxes of cereal, and bags filled with shit I couldn’t even recognize. “The only thing I left there was the cereal.”

Mom frowned and crossed her arms below her chest, catching my attention instantly, but perhaps not the effect she was going for. Though, with the way her bosom was being pressed up, honestly, my reaction was quite natural.

What caught me by surprise was Mia’s reaction. Her eyes seemed to widen just a bit and she observed Mom’s chest in silence.

The new Major Trigger turned my sister into a pervert, but did it also make her bisexual? I wonder if that’s just how she always was.

“I don’t remember asking if you made that mess. Actually, I didn’t ask you anything. I told you to clean up the table, so I expect you to do it. Now.”

I groaned audibly. A sign Mom didn’t appreciate.

“Young man, it’s moments like these where I need to remind you that I am the one in charge here. When I tell you to do something, you do it. There’s no choice in the matter. Now do not complain.” She sighed and turned backed to the stove, during which her eyes passed over Mia and froze.

Similarly, I was also looking at Mia. I’m not sure what she was wearing below the waist, as the lower hem of her shirt cut off no farther than her upper thigh and showed off every ounce of her creamy little legs. While Mom had a set of thicc, mature thighs, Mia had smaller legs, with thighs that were also filled with meat, but meat that was still developing as she grew older.

The T-Shirt she wore was oversized, draping down her shoulder and made with a sheer, thin material that showed a black bra that hugged the weight of her modest, freckle splattered breasts.

My eyes studied her leg. The sheer top showed a distinct lack of shorts or pants of any kind.

He attire was something she would never wear, especially around me. So fucking casual... Too fucking casual. She knew exactly what she was doing when she put that on before exiting her room, but hey, I wasn’t complaining.

Anyway. I didn’t want to go through with cleaning that table. Especially since a lot of it wasn’t even my shit.

I was about to tell Mom to have Mia clean the table. But then I looked at her; so innocent and cute, yet so sexy; her large, blue eyes straining both my heart and my cock. That adorable face is usually sending scowls my way, but now, seeing her look at me with some affection, I would feel a bit bad pushing my task onto her.

So, Instead, I decided I would use the cleaning trigger on Mom and have her clean the table herself. It would be a nice power move to have her obey me and tidy up the table she had just told me to clean, and besides, most of the shit on there was probably her shit anyways.

But Mom spoke up before I had the chance. “Young lady! Are you wearing any pants?” She had noticed the lack of bottom wear on her daughter and didn’t seem to be as appreciative of it as I had been.

Mia’s eyes glazed over.

“No Mommy.” Mia said with a dull voice. She grabbed the hem of her oversized shirt and pulled it up, revealing silky looking pink panties with a small white bow on the front.

My cock pulsed at the sight. Her underwear was cute, her mindless stance was sexy, and that glazed face she held as she flashed her mother and brother was adorable.

“What are you doing!? Go to your room and put—”

“No!” I shouted on instinct alone.

Mom stopped mid-sentence and fixed her stern gaze onto me.

Mia blinked, her lips held together in silence. She dropped the hem of her T-shirt and looked my way.

I knew what Mom was going to do. She would say, “Young Lady, go put on something more appropriate,” and then Mia would have no choice but to obey and come back wearing something less revealing.

I really love what she had on, so I had to think on my toes and find a way to get mom to be fine with Mia wearing that.

Luckily there was a brief moment of silence where I was given the time to think.

“Ryan, stay out of this. And go clean the table, I am not going to tell you again.” She shook her head and muttered something under her breath.

“No, seriously! I like what she has on.”

“Of course you would. That’s why I always keep myself appearing modest around you.” As if to prove her point. Mom gestured down to herself. Even focusing her hands to her “modest” top. The simple act of shifting her arms had her deep cleavage get sent on a jiggle spree inside the confines of her undersized tank top. My oblivious mother had literally no idea her outfit was perhaps even more revealing than Mia’s. “I expect you to do the same.” Mom said with a stern voice directed at Mia. “Now go back to your room and put on something more appropriate, young la—”

“Wait!”

“Ryan!” Mom was getting heated and nearly shouted my name.

“I told her to wear that!” I turned to my sister. “You should keep it on!”

Mia’s brow furrowed and she finally spoke up. “No, he didn’t Mom! I’m sorry I—”

“Yes I did! I said she looks hot and should walk around the house like that.”

“No, Ryan!” Mia blushed with a frown and turned back to our mother. “Mom, he didn’t. He’s just trying to take the blame.” Then in a softer voice she said. “You don’t need to do this...”

“Oh my goodness,” Mom muttered and clenched her temple.

“No really, mom! I told her to wear it around the house!”

“No you didn’t!” Shouted Mia, clearly exasperated at her older brother’s seeming attempts to protect her.

“Yes I did!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“That’s enough!” Mom shouted. Her authoritative voice nearly boomed around the house, breaking several glasses and china and leaving a ringing in our ears. She stomped her foot against the floor and stood in front of both of us with her hands on her hips. But instead of seeing her as the absolute authority figure, both of her kids were more focused on the way her melons jiggled from the action of stomping her foot. “Mia, wear what your brother told you to wear. That’s an order, young lady.”

Mia blinked, her mouth opened wide, but faltered. After a moment, the only thing that came out was a quiet murmur. “Yes Mommy.”

I grinned. That was easy.

I had never used the Passive-Trigger that lets me win any argument against Mia on purpose. It worked in my favor here, especially considering the “argument” was one that benefited both of us. The only one who suffered was Mom in this instance, as she ultimately backtracked on her attempt to make her own daughter appear less slutty to her brother.

Mom doesn’t understand yet, but she can’t protect herself from my perversion anymore, and she certainly can’t protect her daughter.

“And as for you, young man.” Mom turned to me. She still stood tall, as if that would make me afraid of her “power”. “Go clean that table, and if I hear one word of backtalk from you, I promise you will not appreciate the outcome.”

I dunno, if the outcome is a punishment, I might be down.

“Yes mom,” I said.

Mom nodded and turned back to the stove.

“Well, wait, I was actually thinking...” I spoke up with a smile.

Five minutes later, the table was clean.

But I wasn’t the one who cleaned it.

“Alright, honey. I fixed up your little mess.” As I sat down on the chair, Mom approached and sprung to her knees, making her tits bounce pleasingly, before she gave me a sideways hug. A move me and my dick both appreciated. My arm sunk between her line of cleavage as she planted a wet kiss on my cheek, the moisture dribbling down onto my lap. It was a very wet kiss. “Now, are you ready for dinner?”

“Yep! It’s spaghetti, right?”

“Of course, just like you wanted.” Standing up, she smiled. Her hips swung side to side as she walked towards the fridge. “And I made your smoothie. It’s nice and cold.”

“Thanks, Mom.”

“No problem, sweetie.”

* * *

Dinner panned out exactly as expected, considering what had led up to it. An awkward silence, broken only by the clattering of utensils against plates, butts shuffling atop seats and the occasional cough, withlight chit chat sprinkled in here and there.

The entire time my focus was primarily on my food. I was hungry as a wolf after all. Though, I did glance around every so often, particularly seaking glances at the way Mom’s hefty breasts rested on the table just above her plate. I was always waiting for the moment where she would slip up and drop a meatball or a string of tomato juice covered spaghetti into her profoundly deep and exposed cleavage, but it never happened. The damn woman was too fucking good at not dropping food on herself!

Mia, who was usually very talkative around the table, spent her time in silence as well. She must’ve read the room as the rest of us did, and thought that keeping the conversation to a minimum would be best. Her legs shuffled under the table and brushed by mine multiple times. On occasion, I caught her leg with my own and quietly maneuvered my foot to slide against her.

Looking across the table, I noticed her eyes flicker upon realizing what I was doing, and a soft blush qued a small smile to form. Mia, smiling towards me playing footsie with her under the table... Man, it’s kinda sad that I’m not used to my sister enjoying my presence.

She looked me dead in the eye with a knowing smirk. My foot inched up to her knee, and, when she showed none of the signs that I was used to seeing right before an outburst, I continued the game of footsies. Slowly, I worked my way up her leg, passing her calf. Her thigh was warm against my foot, it’s soft yielding flesh urging me to inch on after I gave it a few squishy pokes. The young woman that owned the legs didn’t object to the notion, so I continued stroking as my foot pressed on. The ultimate goal was her crotch, hidden by nothing but her pink panties that mom wouldn’t allow her to change out of.

Mia’s subtle squirming at my invading touches seemed to show I was in the clear. I mean, she could have instantly called me out at any point and gotten me in trouble with Mom, but she never did, even as my toes inched over and began to graze over her mons. Mia widened her smirk at the slight moment of impact and brought her thighs together, effectively trapping my foot in between her soft warm legs. A warmth-filled prison, pressing against panties that felt somewhat moist.

At this point, it was pretty obvious the two of us were fooling around. Like I said before, my mother is brilliant in her own right. Not in the “master of science” sense, but in general knowledge and, of course, the medical field. If it weren’t for the triggers controlling her thought process, I would definitely be sitting still, quietly waiting for her to speak as she had full control of the room.

But now, I have triggers looming over her head, ready to go off at a moment’s notice. Mom still “owned the room” in the literal sense, as she helps pay for and currently owns this house. So I was somewhat hesitant to disregard her presence entirely, but I knew regardless of what happened, I was going to get off scot-free without any real lasting impacts. The worst she can do is “punish” me, and that’s not even a bad thing anymore.

Anyway. I might’ve gotten too into it, and Mia did too, but she noticed Mom’s stern gaze and, in her defense, tried to warn me with her eyes.

“Ryan.” Mom said. She held a fork in the air, with a single meatball being suspended a few feet away from her pillowy lips. God I wish I was that meatball. “What are you doing?”

Yeah, I didn’t notice Mia’s warning... Now, in my defense, Mia had literally never been on my side in the past before. I had never experienced what it would be like to have a little sister that actually showed that she cared about me.

And it’s not like I was even looking at her eyes in the first place to get the message.

“I was.. Stretching..” Slowly, and rather awkwardly, I sat back up in my seat.

“Come on.” My mother sighed, which had an excellent effect on her cleavage. “You know that won’t work. You’re messing with your sister. Stop.”

“He wasn’t—” Mia opened her mouth.

“You be quiet, young lady. I’m talking to your brother.” Mom said with cold breath, though her strict look was only directed towards me.

Mom’s command had a noticeable effect on Mia. My sister’s lips seemed to shut rather obediently as she continued to look on glazedly.

“Ryan, why aren’t you eating? You were the one who asked me to make this.” Mom motioned to the untouched plate of food resting in front of me. “And I did, so I expect you to eat it.”

“Yeah, well...” I mumbled and lightly tapped a meatball with my fork. “I’m not really hungry.”

Okay, now that was a lie, I’m more than hungry. I’m not sure what an appropriate word for that would be, but it is true. Really, It’s just that I don’t want to eat in this kind of environment. Part of me wanted to break the silence with a trigger, but the other part wanted Mom to finally cut to the chase and talk to me about whatever shit she’s upset about this time.

Mom sighed and placed her fork down. She dabbed her mouth with a napkin before looking my way. " Well, if you’re not going to eat, why don’t we have our talk?”

“Fucking finally!” I exclaimed to the surprise of Mia and the disapproval of Mom. “Sorry, I just wanted you to cut to the chase from the beginning. The wait was killing me”

My mother took in one exaggerated breath. Probably an act to calm her nerves and let her think, all while prolonging this talk even fucking longer. But I couldn’t complain; for a tantalizing second her tits rose much more than before.

“Respect.”

“Uh.. What?”

“Respect, young man,” Mom repeated. “You want to cut to the chase, so I will; you have no respect for me, and that needs to change tonight.” As if to make her point known, she leaned forward and pointed a finger directly downwards onto the table, maintaining eye contact with me menacingly. “I mean it. Tonight.”

I gulped. Not because of me being nervous or anything. Fucking far from it. My mother is over here thinking she’s flexing her authority when the only thing that’s being flexed is the hard, pulsing cock in my jeans. Her milkers completely laid atop the table, reaching the point where the cleavage practically popped out of her top, with her bra using every last inch of its strength just to keep her tits contained.

So yeah, that’s why I gulped. I wanted to see how far I could last before I put Mom in her place.

“It’s simple Ryan, very simple.” Mom spoke slowly and clearly, “When I tell you to do something. You will do it, you will say “Yes Mom,” and you will follow through with whatever I tell you to do at that moment.”

For a brief moment, her serious expression softened, and she leaned back. Meaning no more tits on the table for me... Aww…

Anyway, what was she saying?

“I don’t enjoy being hard on you, I never have. But here’s the thing. if you act this way around the house, with the people that love you? Frankly, I’m afraid of how you’ll fare outside. So because I care about you, we’re going to fix this problem.”

“Am I getting punished…?” I sighed a fake sigh. Honestly, I was done with all her blabbering. Sure, she’d talk the talk, but the moment she tried to do something, my triggers would have her on her knees, right where she belongs.

I can practically feel the baby batter churning. After an hour of recharging, my balls are nearly full, and I’m ready to nut onto her face...

Again...

But what she said next honestly surprised me.

“No Ryan...” Mom fingered her fork and glanced down. “Just like you need to change, I need to adjust my approach too. I’ve been thinking. I’m harsh on you because I want to see you improve, but there are other ways to get that done. So, I won’t punish you. I’m just here to tell you what’s going to happen, and if you continue to disregard me, then yes... A punishment might be in order.”

Well that was new...

“I know you think I favor Mia, but that’s just not true. She gets off easier because she respects me, and in turn, I respect her. So... From this moment on, I’m going to be more lenient, but you will also listen to me when I tell you to do something. Do you understand?”

Okay, wow. I get what she’s saying... But that was a straight up lie. Mom said she loves Mia more than me clear as day while she was tranced. In that mindless state, I’m sure she can’t lie.

So, considering that she plainly admitted that yes, she does care for her youngest daughter more than she does her son, and then had seemingly no trouble lying about it to me... Right to my fucking face.

It’s not sitting right with me. Not at all.

“Do you understand, Ryan?”

I paused.

“Yes.” Looking down at my food, I added, “I’m sorry if I’ve upset you. I’ll be better.”

Mom smiled. “That’s better. I believe you.” She noticed my sulking gaze directed towards my food. “Hey, if you really don’t want to eat I won’t force you. Like I said, I’m going to be more lenient if you start to become more respectful.”

Alright. Sure. Whatever Mom.

She’s had her fun. Now it’s time for me to take control of this situation.

“One more thing.” Mom continued, cutting me off right before I was about to speak. “Have you read that letter from the school?”

I had to force myself not to audibly groan. Like, I get Mom’s trying to jump to the important beats, exactly like I asked, but she’s had more than enough time! Plus, with the way both of these women have me teasing me, regardless of whether it was intentional or not, I’m more than ready to blow another load.

I need to do something to put Mom in her place and relieve my stress all at the same time...

“Yes Mom. I read it.” My right eye twitched. I’m not sure if that was because of anger or some health issue. I should probably get that checked out, I hope it’s not cancer. (author’s note: nobody tell ryan but it’s like, totally ball cancer hehe)

My mother studied me for a few seconds. “Then, you know what I am going to say?”

“More or less, yeah.” I shrugged. “You want me to go to school more.”

“No. It’s not that I want you to attend. You are going to attend. I hope I’m making myself clear so we won’t need to discuss this topic anymore.”

“Alright. I understand.”

“Good.” Mom nodded. Even that miniscule action had a pleasing effect on her jugs. She glanced over to Mia, who’s eyes had been darting between the two of us throughout our little conversation. “Oh, I’m sorry sweetie, you can talk now. Thank you for being so obedient, Mia.” Mom seemed to imply for me to hear that last bit. “But I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped at you. You’re free to join in the conversation.”

In response. Mia looked back at her mother with closed lips. Her big blue eyes blinked, yet she didn’t say anything.

Mom furrowed her brow and eyed her daughter with confusion. The girl was usually very talkative. Even I was confused for a short-lived moment. Then it hit me.

Mom had used the words “young” and “lady” in that specific order. Mia has literally no choice but to obey.

“Mia?” Mom questioned. She had no idea that her own words had forced Mia to stay mute, and when she told her daughter it was OK to speak, she didn’t say the magic words, so Mia was effectively trapped until those words were uttered.

The 8-ball had installed a Passive-Trigger in the petite cutie that made her ignore any odd actions from her mother, but Mom had no such trigger that had gave a similar effect(Or if she did, I have yet to find it)

She continued to study Mia with a perplexed expression that grew with each passing second. She knew her daughter more than anyone and, presumably, would be the first to realize something wasn’t right.

Shit.

I needed to do something before Mom became too suspicious.

Perhaps a trigger would distract her?

“Did you not hear me? You can talk now young lady.”

I guess I didn’t need to do anything after all.

Mia’s eyelids fluttered, “Thanks Mommy!” She breathed. “I just was curious, Ryan wasn’t going to school?”

“He was playing video games nearly every day, so I let him stay home. But trust me,” She looked at me to punctuate her point. “That won’t be happening any more.”

With a slight head tilt, Mia said. “I guess that makes sense... Well, thanks for dinner, Mom.” She pushed back her plate, empty except for the used napkin laying atop her dirty silverware on the porcelain.

“Hold on, Mia.“Mom stood up from her chair at the head of the table and approached her daughter with a concerned expression.

That look gave me my own cause for concern. Mom is about to enter “CARING MODE.” But, before she does that, she always asks questions and prods for answers. Being both a mother and a doctor means that, yeah, when someone she cares about gets sick, she usually jumps in to take care of them.

It’s just that... Mia isn’t sick; she’s just being mentally manipulated. There’s a difference; and in this instance, I don’t want Mom sticking her nose in places she doesn’t belong, aka anywhere that doesn’t include my pubes while she chokes on my fat cock.

“Are you alright sweetie?” Her voice was soft as the woman sat atop the side of the table. With concerned eyes directed at her daughter, she placed a gentle hand on Mia’s cheek and the back of her other hand pressed against Mia’s forehead.

Oh fuck.

This is bad..

That huge fucking ass! It’s too distracting. Mom’s cleavage had been staring me in the face this whole time and, obviously, that had aroused me to no end. But seeing how her thicc buttocks sat atop the table, it had my imagination running a mile a minute just to imagine how hot, musky, and sticky that ass must be contained in her tight jeans. What made that thought even better was the realization that she was still wearing my cum coated gift. Those panties that seemed to be eaten whole by her asscrack and thighs were smeared in my semen, of which was now was covering her inner thighs, crotch, and ass.

This entire time, while she had been scolding me, telling me that I must obey and respect her; she was showing off her tits, eating the dinner I told her to prepare, and sitting, letting her sweaty ass press onto her underwear that she not only let me soak in semen, but thanked and praised me for doing so!

All that, and right now, Mom was looking after Mia as if she was the strange one. Like.. Mom... Come on, there’s obviously something wrong with you.

I gotta love how before Mia was added to the game, she blatantly told Mom that she was acting weird. Yet Mom thought nothing of it and dismissed her genuine attempts to help her. Now, here she was in practically the same situation, but on the other side of it.

“Watch my finger.” Mom held her index finger before Mia’s eyes.

“Mom I...”

“Mia...” Was all Mom said, which settled her daughter down.

God... I could just watch Mom sit still for hours. The way that ass held her up, yet revealed it’s juicy thickness by yielding to her weight in the most pleasing manner possible... It was...

“How many fingers am I holding up?”

“Oh, wait. I should probably stop Mom before she gets any ideas about what’s going on here.”

“Hey Mom! I think I know what’s wrong with her.”

Earlier, I had spent more than a half hour studying the triggers I could work with, and I had come up with a few ideas... Mom is always the most oblivious while she’s under the effect of a trigger, and Mia is unable to notice anything wrong with Mom’s behavior.

So...

Mom’s blond hair swished through the air as she turned around. Her ass still sitting atop the table, she looked at me. “What is it?”

“She has bug bites. Remember Mia?” I held back my perverted grin, though, the corner of my lips did arch upwards slightly. “Remember your bites?”

Something washed over Mia’s blue eyes. Was it realization? The trigger adjusting her the currents of her brain to flow onto a different track? Maybe nothing of note occurred, and I was just seeing things. Regardless, Mia did react. Subtly at first, by just shuffling and repositioning her ass on the seat. But rather quickly, her body betrayed any efforts for subtlety, and she began to openly scratch her buttocks with no shame, giving a little sigh as she momentarily relieved her perceived itches.

Mia’s petite body arched to the side, leaning her weight on one buttcheek while she inched her other cheek with intensity. Annoyance was etched upon her face, yet, it was mixed with a hint of satisfaction from finding just the right spot.

From this change of events, Mom was rightly flabbergasted, staring open-mouthed at her daughter for a few lingering seconds. Mom finally seemed to compose herself after a moment, and realized that things were getting out of hand. She opened her mouth, probably to take back control of the room after Mia’s sudden outburst and exposed ass scratching had frazzled her.

Mia was too quick though; she knew that I was the only one who could ease her bites, and looked my way with her large, pleading, puppy-like eyes. “Ryan.. Can you...”

I did feel a bit bad putting her through this trigger again. The last time I used it, she was stuck dealing with her ceaseless itching for over a day. I hated to think about how much unneeded stress that might’ve put on my little sister. I mean, despite how annoying she can be, she’s still my sister.

But tonight was different. Because I planned to relieve Mia of her bites sooner rather than later. That’s where Mom comes in.

“Don’t worry sis, I’ve got your lotion.” I smiled. “Or, rather, Mom has it.”

Mia blinked and tilted her head. “What?” Her voice was breathy from having been furiously scratching while being bent forward to get better access to rub her lower cheeks. Her bra-clad breasts pushed against the table, giving me a lovely show.

“Ryan, just... Be quiet.” Mom was noticeably confused by everything. She stood up to face both of her children. Her hands landed against the table, and she somewhat loomed over us with an arched back, which had a nice added effect of showing her cleavage off at a downblouse angle. “What is going on with you two? I expect your brother to pull stunts like this, but you, Mia? I know you’re better than that. If something is wrong, you can tell me now.”

Ouch Mom. That hurt.

Mia’s efforts to scratch her ass increased in motion. “Mommy, my butt. I have booty bug bites, and Ryan has the lotion I need.”

Mom looked at me for demanding an explanation with her eyes.

I chuckled. It must be weird, huh Mom? Seeing someone you care about being manipulated by a trigger. It’s precisely how Mia felt when I had you acting like an idiot for my pleasure.

“Actually, Mom, you do have the lotion. It’s... Your... Ppffffff..” I was having trouble croaking this out. The struggle to keep in my laughter and arousal was real. “It’s your spit!”

“My...” Mom touched her bottom lip for a brief second, then realized my words. “Don’t be ridiculous! If you’re not going to be responsible, go to your room. You’re done eating anyway.” Dismissing me with a wave, Mom returned her attention to Mia. “Stay here honey, let me check your temperature.”

“Wait Mom, I’m serious. You need to...” I cracked up and laughed. “Eat her ass.”

At that, Mom stood in complete silence for a solid six seconds as she looked at me with a slack jaw. Good thing, too, since it gave me enough time to go through with part two of my plan.

I continued speaking before she could sound her outburst. “Since you’re done eating, I prepared Mia’s ass for dessert, and I wanted you to try it.”

Sitting relaxed in my chair, I met Mom’s sharp eyes with my own laid back look. Having the confidence to challenge her head on was exciting, almost as much as watching her stance subtly adjust and seeing the fire in her eyes die down as a trigger made her mind succumb to my will.

I prepared Mia’s ass for dessert.

Honestly, that takes the cake for the most ridiculous thing I’ve said all week, and I’ve made some really stupid comments! Also... Mom was literally just looking out for odd behavior, so there’s no way...

Just kidding; there was no doubt in my mind the trigger would work. Sure, she can try to resist, which is something she actually tried to do once; but there’s no hope for her, half the time she’s too oblivious to realize there’s even something to resist!

“Oh Ryan, I didn’t realize!” Mom’s hips swayed as she sauntered around the table to give me a moist kiss on the cheek. God, I love the way her height over me is used to my benefit in how her breasts hang downwards like... Like something that hangs down. “You made me dessert? I would love to try it out, dear.” She looked at me with motherly affection in her eyes. “You said it was Mia’s butt?”

“No.” With a grin, I corrected her. “I said it’s Mia’s ass.”

The only form of rebuke was a comment from Mom. “Honey, don’t use that language.”

“Sorry Mom.” I rolled my eyes. “But that’s actually the name of the dish I prepared.”

“Oh! Well… I’m sorry for misunderstanding. It’s a great name” Patting my cheek. Mom looked at Mia. “Young lady, Get on the table and pull down your panties. I need you to let me eat your ass.”

There it was again, those two words that forced Mia into action! She had no choice but to obey, and within half a minute she was positioned in front of her mother. The plates were haphazardly pushed to the side to make way for my sister as she laid belly down, her breasts squished onto the tablecloth and her petite, juicy posterior bared for all to see.

Those, in this case, being Mom and me.

Mia was in such a degrading position. Her top was still on, sure, but everything from the waist downwards was being presented like it was a meal fit for a king.

Which... I guess it kinda was..? But in this case, it was fit for a queen, and the queen was my boobalicious mom, who was under a heavy dose of mind control, believing that her own daughter’s ass was her fucking dessert. And, god, her ass might have nothing on Mom’s, much less Zoey’s, but somehow what laid in between looked even better than I could have imagined. Saying it was a meal fit for a queen was an understatement...

“Thank you for this, Ryan.” My mom jolted me back to this hilarious situation.

“It’s no problem.” I hid my laughter through a cough. “Go ahead, give her booty a try.”

“I will.” Mom licked her lips as if she were about to taste something amazing.

Heh, I bet she was.

With both arms outstretched, Mom sunk her hands into her daughter’s pert yet bubbly butt cheeks. The grown woman pressed her face forward. Her fingers sunk into the soft flesh as her tongue darted out and started lapping at the inner crevice that was Mia’s ass.

In response, Mia had finally stopped her efforts to itch away her bites, and instead, she dropped her head to the table and let out a soft moan. A sound Mom wholly ignored as she continued feasting on the young woman she gave birth to.

The mother was literally eating out the butt of a younger version of herself. With the same blood, the same genes... She was eating her daughter’s booty like groceries!

Mom brought her face back. Her cheeks were flushed, and a sheen of sweat, or what I believed was sweat, coated her face. As if to get the fantastic taste off her lips, Mom drew her tongue out and slowly trailed it along her plush bottom and upper lips before diving back in for more.

Opening and closing her mouth, she created a sticky slurping sound as she tasted the “dessert” I had “made” for her, and I could hear her going “mmm,” as one might do after tasting a dessert at a fancy restaurant. After only half a second, a harmonizing moan seemed to come from the opposite end of my sister…

I blinked, and realized that she had started to squirm, moving her lower body around and sometimes mashing upwards into our Mother’s face. Her entire face was beet red and she was biting her bottom lip sensually.

Holy shit.

My sister was getting off to this.

Epic!

By this point, Mia’s bites were probably long gone, but she didn’t say anything about that. Instead, she let Mom continue her meal while only wriggling and moaning quietly, until our Mother seemed to start a different approach.

At each impact from Mom’s tongue poking at the inner crease of her arse, Mia released an aroused yelp that was ever so soft.

Mom’s tongue tickled her puckered little hole, stealing brief tastes of her daughter’s pussy. Sweat from both women as well as pussy juice plastered onto her face and the ass she was feasting on.

This was too hot.

I shifted my positioning to breach Mom’s personal space and stand behind the thick petite ass belonging to my sister, who, in her mindlessly aroused state, wasn’t going to glance behind her anytime soon. I dropped my pants and aimed my fully erect length towards Mom’s face. Without a care in the world, I started stroking. It’s not like she can notice it anyway, the stupid bitch.

“Ryan, honey.” Mom continued to enjoy the sweet, sticky flavor of Mia’s ass as she lapped away. “This is amazing!”

“I had a feeling you would like it. But... Ughh...” I grunted through my sweaty fapping.

Mom glanced towards me, her gaze fixated directly on the cock being pleasured literally inches away from her face. I’m pretty sure the tip of my member even poked her lips a few times, but Mom can’t notice pokes, so it’s all good.

“I, ah, made you a drink too...”

“Really? Oh, you didn’t have too.”

“It’s nothing.” For no reason other than I could. I extended a hand towards Mia’s body poised on the table and started kneading the side of her tits through her top’s sheer material. “Just open your mouth.”

My mother obeyed like a good obedient mommy. She stopped licking her daughter, turning to open her mouth. She even made an “Ahhhh” sound, creating the perfect target for me to shoot a white load into as she stared directly into my eyes.

This time I made sure my cock was nearly in her mouth before I released. After squeezing Mia’s sweater puppy and enjoying her complete lack of reaction as she didn’t even realize I was groping her, I came directly into Mom’s mouth. My cum blasted right down her throat.

Mom choked.

Gagged.

Sputtered.

And then began gulping down what could have been gallons of her son’s cum. Well maybe not gallons but… Whatever...

I staggered back, panting, and just watched as Mom swallowed the mixed flavors of her son and daughter into her stomach.

Holy. Shit. Balls. Piss. Fuck.

That was amazing!

The kitchen smell now lacked the foody aroma Mom created while she was cooking. In its wake lingered a musky stench that served as proof of the sex act that had been commited. Mom had violated her own daughter, and was utterly oblivious of it.

The three of us were left in our own respective silences. Similar to how we were quiet before, when Mom had control of the conversation and wanted us to have a normal family dinner to bond or some shit.

And… Well, there certainly was some form of bonding, that’s for sure. The kind where a mother dived down on (and in?) her own spawn, and did something that could never be forgotten, all for her son’s entertainment.

Yeah, this was amazing.

My cock was spent. I pulled out a chair, and sat with a loud huff, my cock slowly softening between my legs.

Mia’s petite body had fully collapsed onto the table. Her young ample milkers served as a cushion as her naked ass was held bare in the air, sticking out while she rested on her stomach and knees. She breathed directly onto the table, with a miniature puddle of drool forming around her bottom lip, which was ever so slightly curved up into a dopey smile.

Mom was leaning back in her seat. Her stomach rose and fell with each breath she took that matched the same rhythm as Mia’s recovering breaths. “Ryan this…” She closed her eyes and took an appreciative sniff of the arousal-filled air as if she were smelling a tasteful meal. “Your ass is amazing.”

Pfff… I nearly laughed in her face.

I looked over to Mom, who was studying Mia’s ass with an appreciative smile on her lips.

“Thanks Mom.” I rolled my eyes. “But she’s your daughter. You created her.” Mia’s sweaty face tilted to the side and her eyes looked me over in silence. “If anything it’s YOUR ass…”

Mom tilted her head. As she should; it was an odd sentence.

Before she could question it. I met Mia’s gaze, “Are your bites gone?”

Mia smiled fully now with her cheek still resting in a poodle of her own drool and nodded.

“So, Mom. How did it taste?” I questioned her with a smirk.

In response to my question, Mom made a show of licking her lips. “Well… It was tangy, and sweet. I enjoyed how warm it was and it even got more moist and flavorful as I went on… You did a good job honey. I should have you cook for me more often.” She winked.

Mom describing the taste of Mia’s ass was never something I knew I needed in my life. This… This was great.

Good job Mom, you ate out your own daughter! Your own fucking kin!

Haha!

Someone give this woman a mother of the year mug.

She fucking deserves it.