The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 8-ball

Chapter 19

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Babe! I need the.. Erm... the thing.” Zoey called out absentmindedly. Though, her mind was preoccupied with her current task at hand. So really, all that came out of her mouth was an absent mumble.

“Huh?” Hunter poked his head into the apartment’s sizable living room. His eyes quickly skimmed over to his girlfriend. Specifically her fat fucking huge amazing ass pressing tightly against the firm and warm material of her work pants, and…

Woah~

Hunter shuddered. He had just felt a sudden wave of unnatural perversion.

Getting cocked blocked by his girlfriend’s brother must be doing all kinds of things to his psyche.

But on the other hand… That was a pretty fine ass.

Zoey had her butt sticking out into the air, the majority of her focus spent on getting the bent prongs of her phone charger to fit into the wall outlet.

“Jesus this... AcckK!” The loud thump of her head hitting the underside of the table caused it to rattle. “Fuck, shit—Fuck—Shit—Whore—Fuck—Bitch—God...”

She took a few staggering steps back, causing her ass to jiggle much to Hunter’s delight. A hand pressed into her wavy red hair in an attempt to soothe her throbbing head.

“Fuck this... Fucking... Shit... Just wanted to charge my phone...” Zoey shot an icy glare at the innocent desk that stood in the way of the wall outlet. “Whose idea was it to put this shit here again? Oh, wait!” She spun around with raised eyebrows and stared at her boyfriend in silence.

“It’s uhh...” Hunter had to shake his head to get the sight of Zoey’s crazy 10th dimensional ass wiggle out of his memory. Goddam, skipping out on sex isn’t healthy. “It’s my study desk!”

“Oh really?”

“Yes.”

Zoey cocked her shapely hip to the side. “So what were you doing in the bedroom?”

“Studying? I... Oh, I see your point.”

“Uh-Huh.” She rolled her eyes. Then winced as her hand rose up to tap the back of her head.

“Oh shit, how hard did you hit it?”

Hunter closed in on Zoey and gently guided her down on the chair that laid beside the desk. He positioned himself behind her and pressed his hands gently into her red hair.

“Does this hurt?”

“No, wrong spot.”

“How about... Here?”

“OWW! Shit!”

His hands flinched away a little. “Oooh okay, right there. Uh....”

Zoey smiled, “Baby, I love you. But you’re not a doctor.”

“Well...” Hunter spoke before fully thinking of an appropriate response. “Neither are you.. So...”

“I’ve learned enough from my mom to know how to treat a bruise. She’s a nurse after all… Or a doctor… I’m honestly not sure… I kinda wish it were clarified.” Hesitantly, Zoey pushed Hunter’s hands away from her head. “I’ll just get some ice but, this isn’t about me. Did you get the thing?”

“The thing? I... What the fuck?!” Hunter questioned, his eyes glued instantly on the open window behind Zoey.

“What?” Zoey swished her head around but wasn’t fast enough to see the small bird flutter past her window. Or—even stranger—the sizable billiard ball it was somehow managing to carry. “You’re changing the subject again.” A frown formed on her lips. “Do you have the blacklight?”

“No I’m not changing the subject! There was a tiny ass bird carrying a… A pool ball...” Noticing Zoey’s skeptical expression, Hunter gave up. “Nevermind...”

“So you don’t have it?”

Hunter blinked.

“What? This?” He reached into his pocket and retrieved a miniature flashlight. “Yeah, went to the store after you bailed on our hot sesh this morning.”

“Yes! Thanks I... Oh... You’re upset about that?”

“Nah, not really.” Hunter shrugged as he responded honestly. “I’m not dating you just for the sex. There are many more benefits, like not having to worry about receiving tickets and... Just being able to casually break the law because my girlfriend is an epic policewoman.”

“I know you’re joking.”

“Ha! Yeah, it’s mainly for the sex.”

Zoey smirked. “Alright. Tonight it’ll just be you and me. But for now, may I use that blacklight, sir?”

“Sure.” Hunter began to reach his hand forward. But paused midway and retracted the item. “But you did say that this morning. And look at what happened.”

“If anyone calls, I’ll reroute it to someone else.”

“Alright!” He extended the flashlight, but paused and pulled it back right before Zoey could grab it. “But what if your brother or sister calls?”

“Voicemail.”

“Okay!” Hunter said but didn’t give Zoey the flashlight. “Though we both know you wouldn’t do that. You love your family too much to actively ignore a call from them.”

“I...” Zoey frowned. “Is that a problem? They’re my family.”

“Not a problem at all!” Hunter tossed the blacklight beaming flashlight in the air, and Zoey caught it casually without really thinking. “You do what you want. But I’m part of your family too, right?”

Zoey thought in silence for a bit, her blue eyes trailed the metal surface of the black light.

With a hand stroking her thigh Zoey’s soft lips curled up into a sly smirk. She looked at Hunter with a suggestive twinkle in her eye.

“You’re a special member of the family... You get a right to do this~” She stood up off the chair and looked up at her boyfriend, who was just a head taller than her. His hand was then gripped by hers. And she maneuvered his palm to squeeze her large breast that was pressing against the material of her police uniform. “And this~” Zoey leaned up just a bit and locked lips with Hunter. Moaning into his mouth, and causing him to stumble into her strong weight.

Zoey made sure to press her body into his, letting her sizable chest press with a pillow-like force against his own as her crotch ground upon his waist. Hesitating shortly, Hunter leaned more into her embrace, an action something Zoey rewarded by sharing more of her spittle in the mix of warm breath created from their passionate moment.

Their lips separated with a wet smack, and she breathed upon his face.

“You can do that whenever you want.”

Hunter licked his lips. “So... Like this?” He reached a hand back and grabbed a handful of her jiggly ass. Her butt meat sank into his fingers, despite the tough material of her work pants.

“You can do that... Ah..” Zoey moaned softly as he squeezed and leaned her butt into his hand. “And so much more, anytime you want... NO other person on this planet can say they have me.. I’m all yours.” She pecked him on the lips. “So if you want to go into that room right now, we can... But just like I love you... I love the rest of my family, and I really want to make sure my brother is okay.” Zoey stepped back. “So if you’re fine with it, I’d like to work on this for now. Okay?”

Hunter was left staring into his girlfriend’s soft eyes.

There was a faint twinkle.

He sighed. “Why are you so fucking good at this?”

“Good at what?” Zoey gave him a knowing smile.

“You just make everyone feel lucky to have you around…” Hunter reached his arms behind his head and stretched. His girlfriend was the perfect blend of beauty, power and love. She really was a great person... “Alright, go ham.” Taking a step back, Hunter winked. “But be ready for tonight.”

“Oh, I will...” Zoey’s gaze followed him as he retreated back to their shared bedroom.

Once the door shut, her attention was instantly brought back to her mission. Laying directly in the middle of the table was a neatly placed card. It was smooth to the touch while also relatively rigid, the paper appeared to be made of cardstock.

She suspected the card held a secret or something of a clue. Zoey had seen firsthand how her brother was staring at the blank card when he believed she wasn’t attentive.

Unfortunately for him, when it comes to her family, she’s always attentive.

Back during that encounter, Ryan was reading something. The stance, the way his eyes scanned the page. There was something up. That piece of paper held a secret. Yet... Nothing was written on the card. Logically speaking, it made no sense! Unless he was looking at words that no one else could see.

Really, Zoey was grasping at straws. But attempting to see if invisible ink was the culprit wouldn’t hurt anyone.

She flicked on the flashlight.

A blue stream of light beamed onto the card, and when words that previously weren’t visible became legible, she was unsurprisingly surprised.

My Mom standing there naked, clad in nothing but a bath towel was something that would make a weaker man instantly jizz. Though I’m not sure that’s saying much since I am remarkably weak. Her huge tits udderly failed to hide under the snugly wrapped towel around her chest. It was respectively large in size and dropped down her body like a white veil, keeping the creamy, healthy matured body hidden from perving eves.

This made sense, my mother was self-aware, and she knew that her constantly healthy lifestyle would lead to an attractive body. So, she rightly chose to wear clothing that would restrict that very sexy body from being displayed... At least, most of the time.

So yeah, her intentions weren’t to tease me day in and day out with no end in sight, and that did sorta justify her valid disgust whenever she caught my lingering gazes towards her body. She’s my mother, and it’s simply wrong in every sense of the word to look at her in a sexual light.

She never went out of her way to show off, so I guess I shouldn’t go out of my way to perv... Off…?

But the problem totally stemmed from her intention to keep the body that is a natural dick magnet away from the world. Each time she wore a buttoned-up blouse or jeans that didn’t totally hug her jiggle inducing ass around the house, it didn’t sway me from admiring her body.

It turned me on to no end.

Eventually, everything gets old. But my mother chose to rarely ever show off her body around the house, and it only served to fuel my lust. My growing hormones sent my imagination to a very incestuous place; it was my own private perverted show, featuring my mother as the main act.

She wore a top that didn’t show off any cleavage? That just made me imagine what her huge tits looked like beneath her blouse, sitting comfy within a bra bouncing with every step she took.

Did her pants fit loosely around her round, succulent hips? Well, that caused me to imagine the peachy shape of her cheeks as they swallowed whatever lucky pantie she chose to have on for that day.

The rarity of her exposed body became a drug for me, one I was ashamed to have, and kept hidden from my family.

Or… I made an effort to, at least.

We all make mistakes in the heat of passion.

Mom used to rarely, and I mean RARELY show off her tits. So that made the few moments where she forgot to do the final button of her top, or unknowingly bend forward to pick something up—displaying a deep view down her top in the process—much more enjoyable.

I remember the one time Mom had just finished exercising and was in the midst of tossing her dirty clothes into the washer. The top half of her body was bent down into the machine, while her round ass was exposed to the air for my eyes to bore into.

From my perspective, I could feast on the sight of her ass, which pressed against the yoga bottom she wore to the point where the visible outline of her panty was noticeable. Her matured tits hung down below her and rested against the opening of the machine, giving me an opportunity to imagine how they’d feel resting on my hands (or lap).

That one moment instantly turned me on so much, I ran back to my room to jizz before the crisp memory could fade.

Even now, while the memory is foggy, it isn’t something I can easily forget. Probably due in part to my mother’s prudish nature; attempting to hide something one lusts for only makes that lust increase immensely in time.

And oh, did it.

Compare my mother from before the 8-ball to my mother now. Ask her, and she’d say nothing has changed. But the proof is in the pudding. Months ago I’d have to hope she wore something to show off her huge tits, I mean, they were always lying atop her chest, bouncing with each step.

Now, I’m straight up expecting her to show off her deep cleavage. It’s only a matter of when, not if. She always comes home, living life as usual, and like clockwork the trigger sets in and she obviously unbuttons the top few buttons on her top, revealing her tits to the world. And by the world, I mean me.

Hell, even if she notices my perverted gaze and covers herself up, it’s only a matter of time before she reveals that which was hidden once more.

My mother is a fairly tall woman, a trait that fits her bossy personality. So her huge boobies were literally springing in my face day in and day out, whether she intended them to be or not.

Ever since the 8-ball showed up, a Sub-Trigger is always active, completely trumping Mom’s natural self and forcing her to show off that cleavage she’s been trying to keep hidden all my life.

Now my days aren’t spent thinking of when and how I’m going to get a peek at her tits. The days are spent thinking more like~ ‘I wonder what she’s going to wear and how much boobage is going to be on display today?’

Going back to the current situation. Mom was draped in nothing but a towel to cover her body. It was a large towel, one that she had bought before the 8-ball began turning her into an oblivious bitch for her son’s personal enjoyment.

The cleavage trigger’s effect seemingly got her to abstain from wrapping it around her upper chest. No, she, in her influenced state of mind, draped it across her lower tits. Meaning the sheer amount of cleavage was borderline absurd~ No, I take it back, it was absurd! She would have been better off being completely naked rather than showing off her melons this much.

My mother’s body was amazing enough that even without a bra, her healthy tits created a beautiful line of cleavage lying naturally against her chest. But with how tightly she wrapped the towel around herself, her tits were squeezed tight enough to both have a thick round line of jiggling cleavage and keep her tits from spilling out into the air.

Butt!

I’m getting sidetracked with her milkers.

What can I say? I wanna suckle on some sexy teat.

Funny how that happens when I can’t even see them. No, I was supposed to talk about her ass, which was swaying directly in front of me as I followed her down the hall.

I was going to bring up how I wish I could see that naked bubbly butt bounce atop her thick thighs as she walked. Then I’d lament on how there’s no Sub-Trigger that has her show off her ass-sets like there is for her cleavage. The towel did nothing to hide her tits but still managed to do what my mother bought it for and hid the rest of her tall body from my lecherous gaze.

Then I would have contemplated the downsides of grabbing her by the towel and yanking it up so I could shove my face between her ass valley.

But what would have occurred was a series of events where I got distracted from the main trigger being built up and instead had Mom ‘’punish me’’ in a manner that just ended up with her being humiliated without realizing.

Fortunately for all you pro gamers at home that want to see this shower trigger in action, that didn’t happen.

But my dick did end up jammed between her cheeks.

Apparently, my mental musing had me following the curvy woman around like a lost puppy. A puppy that didn’t notice her stopping to open the master bedroom’s door.

Mom’s back stiffened as my hard cock pulsed between her cheeks.

“Ryan...” A frown flashed over her lips, and she swung her head around to look me over. “Are you...” While her voice trailed off, her eyes locked onto my crotch.

The pants I wore were nothing special, just your generic sweats and the like. Meaning my blatantly erect boner, now poking right into her inner ass, was just that: blatant.

I smiled, knowing just what Mom was looking for, and enjoying how she couldn’t quite see it. The woman was intelligent enough to realize what the feeling of a throbbing pole between her cheeks was. But a single trigger is keeping her from putting the puzzle together.

“Am I what?” My smirk only grew as I shifted closer to her. The thin material of my sweats and her cotton towel were the only means of defense keeping my cock from touching the warm flesh of her fatty cheeks. Even through the material between us, I could still sense her heat resonating from the thick curves of her matured body.

If that wasn’t enough, her ass began to sway in a rhythmic motion against my crotch. She was actually grinding me, the action had her towel shift in place, causing her lower ass cheeks to jiggle and slap against me.

Fuck.

Her body moved her bubbly cheeks onto me, her eyes were still locked onto my crotch. She was desperately trying to see my erection, if only so that she could rightly rebuke me over being aroused around her.

But as hard as she glared, and much as she subconsciously knew I was shoving my erection against her butt. She couldn’t be fully aware of it.

Gotta love how some triggers bounce off each other. Whenever she notices I’m aroused, she’ll subconsciously make it her sworn duty to keep me in that state. All the while being unable to see the erection she’s working diligently to remain stimulated.

It’s beautiful, really.

“Mom, is there something wrong?” A surge of arousal caused by meat to twitch in between her buns.

Mom’s body instinctively twitched. An action that was appreciated by me as she had never stopped grinding against me.

“I don’t...” Staring right down at my crotch, she gulped. “It’s... You’re in my personal space, young man! I’m not fully clothed, please be respectful.”

Oh, of course. From Mom’s point of view, she imagines the feeling of my cock poking her arse, but can’t pinpoint me with the action. So instead of admitting it, she chooses to nag me over being too close...

Fair enough. I was pressed up against her backside. She was also pressing against me, but to be fair she doesn’t realize she’s doing it so...

I’ll give her that one.

Besides, I don’t want to somehow ruin this shower trigger.

“I’m sorry, Mom.” I took a large step back. A move my mother appreciated as her face relaxed nearly instantly.

“It’s alright. I know you need mommy’s help.”

She turned to face me, her stern look had softened entirely. Her huge jugs nearly spilled out from the tight towel wrapped around her. I could even make out the clear sight of an areola peeking its head out near the cleavage sea. If that weren’t enough, as she leaned forward, that sea of cleavage shifted into a bonafide ocean.

Licking her lips, she extended a comforting hand, one that appeared to be on the course to rub my shoulder affectionately. But to a pleasant surprise, that hand instead went directly for my crotch.

Her soft, yet strong fingers wrapped a firm grasp around my dick. With a voice soft yet etched with a sexual connotation, she said, “But I need you to be patient. Don’t get too excited.”

She licked her plush lips in a motion that was clearly suggestive yet entirely unnoticed by her. The fingers holding my cock, squeezed with a suggestive implication, and I felt my easily pleased self reaching a climax at my mother’s hand.

“Okay, Mom!” I pushed her back. She staggered back a bit, creating a series of pleasing jiggles in front of my face. Her right breast even managed to get jostled enough to completely pop her nipple out while keeping her underboob captive in the towel.

The trigger forcing her to keep me aroused must’ve been why she didn’t immediately cover her exposed tit. Well, that, or she may not have noticed the nip-slip. With how big her mounds are, it might be hard for her to see if her nips are out of not, so I dunno.

Regardless, I didn’t want to release it right here. Even if having my own strict mother stroke me off without realizing would have been a nice way to go.

If that’s going to happen, I want to be pantless, and I want her face to soak up my jizz. Cumming in my own fucking pants is just nasty. I’m not a fucking freak!

...Ok, I’m not that much of a fucking freak

“I’ll try not to get excited... So.. Can we go?”

“Right.” My mother nodded, taking a long breath, expanding her mound of cleavage in my face. “Come on.”

With that, she turned and walked into her room. Leaving the door open for me to follow, and swaying her curvaceous ass side to side with each forward step.

The shower clicked on, creating a cascade of water droplets to stream out the showerhead. The series of pitter-patter from the falling water hitting the tiled floor of my parent’s walk-in shower had me shivering from anticipation.

The bathroom was reasonably lush and spacious, especially in comparison to every other bathroom in the house. None of them were cramped by any means, but this one room was undoubtedly meant to hold two adults bustling through their morning and evening routines at once.

Of course, when they bought the house the intent was for those adults to be my mother and father. But boy, have things changed around here! Right now, It’s just me, mom and the inevitable shower that was about to occur.”

My mother reached her hand into the shower to test the water. She hummed under her breath a silent confirmation and took a step back.

Then, as casually as the wind blows, she began to disrobe. Her towel, the only thing standing in place to keep her somewhat modest in front of her son, slid off her body.

Life is good… I mean, my sexy mother is stripping right in front of me so the two of us can shower together. Let’s be reasonable for a second. Like, LIFE IS FUCKING GOOD! This interaction should never occur between a mother and son. I know it, you know it, I’m pretty sure, deep down she knows it too.

The towel was draped over a rack, and she moved to look over herself in the mirror while I inspected her matured curves from behind. From her work as a doctor, and regulated exercising, she had a healthy body that stood the test of time. I could barely make out any flaws in her figure.

Mom lifted her golden blond hair with both hands. She bit her lip as she looked herself over. She seemed to be pondering something, but really, whatever she was thinking about didn’t matter to me. I was fully erect staring at her figure, an activity I could certainly do for hours.

From back here, I could say with full honesty that Mom had a literal hourglass figure. Especially now, with her arms raised up to smoothen her hair. Her thick creamy legs held up a perfectly round peach shaped ass that held nearly all the fat of her body while the rest was smoothened muscle. The two full tits that sat upon her chest were affected by gravity, yet didn’t sag down too much. It was as if she was able to naturally hold up their milky weight through some mystical means.

If that makes any fucking sense.

“It’s warm now.” Mom peered back at me with a passive look through the mirror. “You...”

There was a slight frown on her expression as she had noticed me staring at her body. I guess she instinctively wanted to tell me off for looking at her, but the trigger pushed her into showering with me, which resulted in her having to be naked. Those two mindsets must be clashing; the half that doesn’t want me to see her naked with the half that wants to make sure I’m clean.

Whatever struggle she was going through, a barely noticeable tinkle passed through her eyes, and it seemed that the trigger won out in the end with any trace of a frown void from her expression.

“Come on. Strip down for Mommy, dear.” Mom smiled and turned towards me. She placed her hand on her hips and chided me in an upbeat manner, beckoning me over to her. “We’re not going to waste water here, so hurry up young man.”

“Right.” I muttered. My mother is giving me a direct order to strip down in front of her... Who am I to say no?

Quicker than you can say, ‘’Jesuschristdogdogjustgetonwithit,’’ I was naked, my clothing piled on the floor quickly forgotten. My dick was as hard as a rock and aimed directly at her, but one trigger in particular kept her from consciously noticing it.

Mom looked at me with warmth in her gaze and gripped my shoulders. Spinning me around, her body was close to mine; I could feel her bare nipples, hard as diamonds, were pushing into me.

“Go on in.”

I leaned back, sighing as my head sank between her naked tits.

“Alright Mom!”

Springing out from between her pillows, I stepped into the shower (and immediately slipped and cracked my head open because springing out might not have been the best choice of verb) with my mother soon following.

Now, while the entirety of the master bathroom was spacious enough to hold two grown adults walking around each other as they got ready for their day, My parent’s shower was a one person walk-in sort of deal.

Meaning Mom and I were close. Very close. I’m not sure whether that was from the size of the shower, a trigger twisting her mind into pressing close, or just me standing way too close to her again.

Regardless, she didn’t seem to mind.

I ain’t complaining.

But that thing she said about personal space before... Yeah, that’s no longer relevant.

“It’s healthy to stay as clean as possible.” Mom jumped straight to business. “So, let’s see what area needs the most work.”

She had both hands on her hip and took an authoritative stance. One that lost all its effect due to the current situation. The cascading water trickled down her head to upper chest. It trickled around the huge jiggling mounds and between her naturally formed cleavage.

Her blue eyes looked me up and down, neither my naked form or fully erect dick pointing directly towards her seemingly able to phase the woman. Biting her lip, she hummed slightly and seemed to come to a conclusion

My eyes locked onto her rack as I formulated an answer. “I...”

Following my gaze, Mom interrupted me before I could begin. “Is there something on my breast?” She looked directly down to her own tits and used a hand to rub at the yielding flesh.

If I wasn’t erect by now, well I think that might’ve made me gay. But yeah, my girth was straining with arousal as I shoved it against her thicc, wet thigh. Other than a casual glance at my dick, she didn’t make any fuss and continued to rub at her breasts in a pleading effort to remove any blemishes.

As if there was something wrong with her rack. Literally, her bare tits and totally erect nipples were nothing but perfect. They jiggled with they’re own law of physics as she kneaded her hands onto her boobs. The light splatter of freckles that coated her breasts bounced, creating hypnotic ripples.

“Are my breasts looking better, dear? Let me get a rag...”

“No!” I shouted. Grabbing her attention. Her blue eyes landed on me in silence. “You don’t need a rag... You’re just... You’re missing a spot.”

I licked my lips before I closed the already minuscule distance between us.

As of yet, the trigger’s specifics are not known to me. Meaning, there are perhaps some things I can’t get away with, and a fair amount of wiggle room to get a little wild. The problem being, I won’t know how the trigger works until we’re done and Mom enters her trance state so that she can explain it.

So as for now, I must experiment.

“Can I clean it Mom?”

We were right up against each other, mother and son. Her taller stature meant that her breasts were aimed right towards my head. Her erect nipple brushed my chin, I leaned down slightly to touch her nip with my lips as I spoke.

“We’re here to help each other... Right?” I asked with a fake sense of innocence.

The response was all on her. She had all the power to stop this fucked situation.

Mom looked down at her son and opened her mouth.

“Sure, baby. If you can, just...” She thrust out her chest. Sending my face right into her cleavage valley. “Ahh! Sorry Ryan.”

“Mmmmm.” I hummed through the wave of pure bliss. My crotch went ham, pulsing with aroused glee from the comforting warmth of her meaty thighs.

Using this time to appreciate the packages my mother carried, I began motorboating her jiggling flesh. In between shaking my head against her mounds, my tongue darted out, trailing spittle against her inner chest.

Honestly, this might be where I belong—just me, my mother, and her breasts.

Nothing could ruin the moment.

“Hey now.” Mom ruined the moment. She gripped me by the shoulders and pushed me out of her cleavage. The jiggling that proceeded nearly created a pop sound. “I hope you’re cleaning me young man. That’s what we are here for.“

I hesitated in thought. First staring at her melons before glancing up to her face.

“Of course I am Mom.” I lied. “You see,” Ignoring her suspicious (and rightly justified) look.. I grabbed her right tit. Or as much of it as I could in my hand that was dwarfed by the sheer mass of her tit. “You couldn’t reach this spot.” Licking my lips, I dove my face in and delivered a series of kissing across her inner boob—licking, squeezing, and breathing in the aroma her tit provided.

It was heaven.

My face retreaded for air, and I looked up at her. She held a passive look and even tilted her head at the way I manhandled her tit.

“Did you get it?”

“Um...” I pondered by staring at the massive breast that molded around my hand. My other palm came up and began to knead her other boob, an action she completely ignored and probably chalked up to me messaging away some dirt.

Not wanting to push it, I chose to back off. Not knowing the ins and outs of this trigger set me at a disadvantage. It would serve me best to let the woman who had some sense—be it an utterly fucked and manipulated sense—of what I can and can’t do take the lead.

“Yes...” I said hesitantly. Eyeing her erect nipple like it was a treat for me to feast on, and squeezing her other breast with my busy hand, I felt myself salivate at the prospect and decided to go in for one more dive.

It couldn’t be helped. I was a son, she was my mother. Her breasts looked full and ready to be milked.

Was I ever breastfed? I’m not sure; I can’t really remember much of my younger years. Would Mom even have breastfed me? Her adopted son? When she could stick to the formula and save her teat milk for her actual daughters?

Was I asking too many questions?

Probably.

Should I dive in and see if I could get a drink?

I don’t see why not.

My lips latched onto her pointed nub. Mom’s eyes widened.

“Ryan!”

Before she could react, I popped my mouth back, leaving a line of spittle that connected the son’s mouth to the mother’s tit.

“There’s some dirt on your nipple, Mom. I’m cleaning it off.”

That was complete and utter bullshit. I knew it, you knew it, and I’m pretty sure deep down, Mom knew it too. Because, with the way she was looking at me as I went to town on her tits, it was as if she were hunting for the slightest sign of me stepping out of line.

But I also started to figure out how this trigger worked. Or, at least, I had a vague idea. One that was cemented when Mom sighed and gave me a soft smile.

“I’m sorry dear I... I thought you were doing something else. Go on.” As if to set in stone that she was completely at the mercy of the trigger in effect, Mom placed her hand on the back of my head and brought my face back down on her nipple.

So, of course, I went to Suck City, population: yours truly!

It was loud, it was messy. The lewd act made my dick ooze precum onto Mom’s leg. Her nipple was still pointing steadfast into the warm air, showcasing her body’s arousal despite her not realizing anything sexual was occuring. With that hard tit in my mouth, I suckled and flicked her milk making teat. Even biting down with a soft nibble. In which she reacted by stifling a moan as I ‘’cleaned’’ her breast.

Yet, I had to stop. I could bust a stream of cum at a moment’s notice, and I had to let Mom show me the ropes of my new trigger.

I brought my face back. The saliva that coated Mom’s nipple with a shiny sheen splatted away onto her naked body from the raining water. Unfortunately, no milk came out but I’m hoping another trigger could do the trick on that one.

Giving her other tit a hard squeeze, I smiled.

“Ahh! Mmm... Ryan!” Mom exclaimed sharply at my action. “You can wash without being so rough.”

“Sorry Mom,” I said in the most blatantly uncaring way I could muster. Just to rub in how unaware she has become. “But I finished cleaning your boobies.”

“Good boy...” The woman who was just scolding me not patted my cheek affectionately.

“Thanks Mom.” Reaching around her body, I took a firm grip of her ass, enjoying how her butt cheek accepted my fingers like it was a memory foam mattress.

Mom frowned instantly at the action.

I shook her bubbly butt in my hand. “There was some dirt on your backside... I got it off.”

Her frown vanished.

“You’re such a good son.” She smiled. God, I love being praised for doing something she would have previously slapped me over. But something about that felt forced. Maybe the glazed eyes that looked back at me had something to do with her wording as of late? “Now, let Mommy take care of you.”

Her gaze trailed across my body a few moments, eventually coming to a stop over my hardened shaft. It pointed right towards the hole that is designed to spark life.

My mother took a step forward, and for a brief moment that seemed to extend forever, the tip of my meat pressed against the opening of her fold that had given life to two remarkable daughters.

All I had to do was grab my meat, take a step forward, perhaps say I’m cleaning her insides as my full balls unleash a surge of seed into her womb, and I’d do it... I’d finally taint one of the only places my strict, authoritative mother still has left to call her own. She’d officially be my bitch; Walking around the house believing she’s in control, the whole time her womb carrying her own adoptive son’s semen, signifying the true secret nature that her life had become.

But no, call me an idiot sure, but not everyone in a porn story is blessed with a decent amount of intelligence. Have you seen how little I attend school? Irregardless.

I’m an idiot... But I’m not a dumbass mother fucking bitch. Just a mother fucker, or, at least I will be at some point if things keep going my way.

There’s a difference; it’s all in the way you pronounce it.

I didn’t thrust into my mother. Odds are, I would’ve snapped her out of the trigger, and a series of unfortunate events would have occurred.

And I aint about that life...

* * *

..

* * *

....

* * *

Nah, I’m just messing with you. I was so about to plunge forward and shove my throbbing girth into the woman standing before me. But Mom was faster, she dropped down like a sack of circumcised penises. And wrapped her slender fingers around my own throbbing penis.

* * *

(Notice how I didn’t specify whether I had been circumcised or not? You see, that’s my form of reader leniency, it’s not me being lazy, but sometimes I purposely leave shit vague just so I could allow whoever’s reading to fill in the blanks and imagine the specifics of how the scenario is being played out.)

(BTW. In my headcanon, he is circumcised, because uncircumcised penises are fucking hot and usually as healthy as other dicks. Ryan’s mother’s a doctor and really does love her stupid boy, even without the mind control, she wouldn’t want to risk him not getting hotties because he has a stupid skinless weiner.)

(Anyway imagine whatever you want back to the story.)

* * *

Attempting to flick back the wet golden locks that stuck to her beautiful face, my mother looked up to me from behind the throbbing cock in her hand. Pushing her warm lips right on the tip of my cockhead. She breathed with hot breath directly down my shaft as she spoke, looking me in the eyes.

“When I looked you over earlier, I noticed that your penis looked a bit dirty, dear.” Her tongue darted out, gracing the tip of my curved cockhead with a light dab. She lapped up my oozing precum, smearing across her lush lips. “Let Mommy clean you up.”

I gulped. I wasn’t prepared for the pleasure my mom was about to deliver.

And deliver she did.

I’m not sure how fast it happened, really, everything became a daze.

My mother’s fingers danced across the length of my shaft for the umpteenth time today. (I wasn’t keeping track.) The amount of pleasure was reaching points far past my limit. Honestly I’m surprised, and somewhat proud, I made it this far without releasing the floodgates.

Mom had an expert touch with this. Her wrist flicked and fingers clenched in a way that displayed a hidden knowledge of how to pleasure a man’s cock. Did the 8-ball teach her this,or was Mom always this good with her hands?

Periodic tingles surged through my dick, each time prompting Mom to adjust her motion. Keeping her impromptu handjob exciting in more ways than one.

Also. God, yes… Mom was giving me a handjob while naked in the fucking shower! What was going through her mind? If you put yourself into her shoes, it’s kinda sad that a woman as intelligent as her was reduced to genuinely believing she was ‘’cleaning’’ her son’s dick, and then being fine with that.

“You need to clean down her more, young man.” Mom’s stroking somewhat slowed as she looked up at me.

Fuck Mom, don’t do this… She’s acting stern and motherly, while her hand is expertly dancing around my girth. The two actions don’t blend at all, this is just making her look worse. What type of mother has failed so fucking bad that she is reduced to stroking her son’s dick?

Well, her apparently. If she raised me better, maybe I wouldn’t be doing this.

“Did you hear me?”

“Hu… Huh?” I had to stifle a grown from interrupting my response.

She shook her head, as if disappointed in my inability to pay attention to her. “I’m not going to be washing you every day you know. So keep better care of this.” She lifted my fully erect cock and bounced it in her hand. The faint slap sound she created from slapping my meat against her wet hand was drowned out by the running water.

“Sure Mom.” I smirked. It’s fun how she thinks she can tell me what we’re going and not going to do, as if she has a fucking choice anymore.

“I’m serious mister.” My mother gave me an disapproving look. She stopped waving around my cock and resumed stroking it, though with less emotion than before as her attention was back on me. “Don’t think I’m going to be a maid in my own house.”

Oh wow, that’s a nice way of wording things Mom. You literally are my personal maid cleaning up the house you fucking own. If she claims that it’s not true, all I need to do is make a mess and you can watch as she cleans it up.

“This is ridiculous.” Her focus returned to my member. “No matter how much I scrub, your penis is always slippery and a bit sticky.” The tip of her fingers rubbed a glob of my pre together. She retracted her hand to look at the substance with a more indepth eye while smearing it around her fingers.

What is this? Mom was silent for a brief moment as she observed her hand. Was a part of her subconscious fighting to the surface to shout about fucked this was? That moist, sticky, ooze in her hand was obviously precum. She had to know that. I dunno, I was kinda rooting for her at this point. She’s looking right at it, she can figure out it’s-

“Hmmm...”

She didn’t figure it out. Instead she transitioned her handjob into something else.

My mother’s full lips locked a tight seal on my dick.

In and out, Pop and Sluuurp. The sound of pattering water became inaudible behind Mom’s moaning, or was that me? I couldn’t tell.

She popped my meat out of her mouth and began to rub the water/saliva mixed moisture she created down my length. “My baby needed quite the cleaning down here, huh?”

Channeling up her spit, Mom spat onto her free hand. She used the added moisture to pump her son’s cock with increased intensity.

“Ohh—Oh.. Fuck...” I gripped the sides of the shower, the added arousal made my legs buckle.

“What your language, young man.” Mom chided. She flashed me a stern look, right before licking her lips and planting a kiss on the head of my cock.

“Mm, yes, lovely. See, it’s starting to look so much cleaner now!” Her pumping motion sped up in pace.

“Sorry Mom... Ahh! Fuck... The underside needs to be cleaned too!”

“Tsk tsk... Ryan, did you not just hear what I said about your use of that language?” Whatever point my mother was trying to make didn’t register in my current state. I could barely take her authoritative state seriously before. Now? With her on her knees stroking and sucking me off? There was no fucking chance

Trailing her tongue from my balls to the base of my cock, up the shaft, and towards my tip, she continued pumping.

“God.. Mom, I’m gonna cum...”

“No honey, stay where you are. I’m almost done. I can feel the dirt coming off.” Mom breathed right onto my dick. She looked up and bit her lower lip.

It was genuinely hard for me to see this woman as the same one that raised me. This could just be an average, attractive MILF of a woman.

Yet that wouldn’t be as hot... It was the fact that this was my mom that made this so insufferably arousing.

The woman who rebuked me for looking at my sister with a slightly perverted eye. The woman who taught me to tie my shoes. The woman who caused my first erection. The woman that got on me for drinking too much milk.

You get the idea.

Adopted or not, this was my Mom. Maybe not the woman who gave birth to me, but she was the one who raised me, the absolute authority in my life. And now, here she was on her knees about to readily accept my load onto her face.

I came. My series of white cumstreaks splattered onto her face.

Mom rightly recoiled, though still held her encouraging smile while my balls emptied onto her face.

I sighed a sigh that rivaled all sighs,one of both relief and triumph. It felt all kinds of good.

My mother’s a tall woman, and that trait fits her status as a strict authoritative mother who takes nothing but the utmost respect from everyone, especially her kids.

I was always below her, keeping my head down, obeying her orders and trying to stay on her good side. She held all the power, so it was my duty to not give her a reason to rain down her might onto me. It felt like I was living under a dictator, one who loved me yet always asserted her dominance onto me whenever possible.

But lately, things have been shifting to better suit me. She doesn’t know it, and I can’t tell if she’ll ever come to terms with it. Regardless, right now, it was the clearest it has ever been for me that she is now completely below me.

Literally yes. I enjoyed the sight of her average sized head, paling in size compared to her massive mommy udders that had nearly been resting her nipples on the shower floor this whole time. And her fat ass that laid atop her muscular legs. Legs that usually held her body up above everyone else in the house—even my dad was shorter than her-which only cemented her status as the leader of the house.

That made this all that much better. The Queen, or perhaps even King of this large household, was practically kneeling below me. As naked as the day she was born with a face dripping splooge and water.

I had control over her, meaning I had control over this house. Everything she has under her effectively is now under me, her income, belongings, family... She may flaunt the power, it won’t be to her own tune.

Not anymore.

“Good job, sweety!”

Mom was back to standing in front of the mirror. Her round buttocks bobbed atop her thighs as she shifted her weight from side to side. My gaze trailed away from her thick ass and up the curve of her toned back to her face.

By now, I had completely soaked up her naked figure. I didn’t have my phone on me to snag any pictures, but I’m sure I won’t ever forget this.

Likewise how I had soaked up a mental image of her, she had been rubbing her cum-stained face to soak my semen into her pores, as if it were a moisturizer. Apparently, that’s what my mother genuinely believed.

“You see, dear, we help each other in this household.” She spoke in a tone of voice that didn’t fit with her action of smearing my cum across her cheek and the crook of her nose. “Mommy will help keep you be clean and healthy, and in return, you can help mommy be clean and healthy. Your lotion will definitely help my skin stay fresh.”

Her lips upturned into an appreciative grin before she rubbed the lotion over said lips and darted out her tongue to lick up some of the cum and taste it with an audible smacking of her lips.

She had her eyes locked onto mine, but her look was one of warmth and not disgust or anger. She had no idea that it was her own son’s ejaculate; she was smearing across her face! Oh, Mom... How the mighty have fallen. Before and honestly, after all this, my mother’s the smartest person I know. With like what? Six? Eight? How many years of college it took to become a certified doctor. She had better be intelligent.

Yet all of her studying, all of the work and years she put in to be able to stand where she is right now. It all has been undermined by a random ass magical billiard ball. Right now, she was soaking her face in cum, and all of her smarts are doing jack shit to help her realize the truth.

“That’s a shame...” Mom pouted, her hands had been massaging her breasts. She currently had her palm covering her nipple as she attempted to rub in some ‘’lotion.’’ But she was all out. “I’m all out... Ah, well. Honey, would you turn off the shower? I told you we’re not going to waste water.”

“Sure.” I moved over to the shower’s faucet and flicked it off, sending a stop to the patter of flowing water. It’s funny, she makes a fuss about it and claims that she won’t let me waste water. Yet, she literally made me waste all of that water we were pumping out for the past thirty minutes. I know for a fact neither of us had gotten clean, and I’m going to have to shower for real later, which is literally double the water.

As I turned back, I was met with a naked Mom. Her back was facing me, yet she looked right at me through the reflection of the mirror. Everything about her appeared usual, her passive posture and frame stood tall with her back completely upright. Yet her face lacked the very sign of life, instead appearing entirely passive and void or the very thing that makes her the woman she is. That sign of sexy maturity was stripped away, leaving a blank obedient husk of my mother in its place…

* * *

Oh hell yeah! I love these tranced moments! With no need to worry about her being aware or coming up with an excuse. I closed in on her and put myself near my mother without touching her.

I took a soft, yet hungry, sniff right beside Mom’s toned waist. Then up near her armpit, neck, and back down to her sideboob that, due to its sheer mass, was clearly visible even from behind her naked body. Ahh that musky smell of lust and her womanly scent... She definitely needs a real shower after this. Have fun wasting water, mother.

“Sub-Trigger.” Mom said. I snapped out of my animalistic sniffing and stepped back so I could pay attention to what she was about to say.

“Whenever my son asks me to help him shower, and I know he is in need to clean himself, I will drop what I am doing and invite him to go into my bathroom. Once inside, I will strip naked and proceed to make sure he does so too. If Ryan informs me that a part of his body requires cleaning, I will lick him clean or use my hands, breasts, or ass to rub him until he tells me of another spot that needs cleaning or until he cums. The moment Ryan cums, shower time is over, and I will believe his ejaculate is lotion for me to rub onto myself. I will be thankful to my son for giving me his cream. If Ryan does not instruct me of what needs cleaning, I will look him up and down then decide myself. Finally, if Ryan makes light of a part of me that needs cleaning, I will allow him full rein on that part of my body to do as he wishes, as long as it is under the guise of washing. I will be broken out of the trance and return to my regular self if Ryan himself sticks a part of his body inside me. Other than that, the only way to break me out of the trigger is if Ryan makes it obvious he is no longer washing me. All other Passive-Triggers that don’t ruin this Sub-Trigger’s effect are active while it takes place and may manipulate my way of thinking. Ryan cannot have me clean a part of him that I have done previously in the last few uses of this trigger. He must find a different part of his body for each use, or I will decide for him.”

“Hold up,” I spoke with a pen and paper held in each respective hand. Don’t ask me where I got them from because... Well, your guess is as good as mine. “You’re talking way too fast.” My fingers could barely keep up with the pace my entranced mother had been speaking at, and I was writing pretty darn fast.

Giving up, I threw the writing utensils aside. “Could you just repeat all that?” You can call me an idiot for not absorbing all that in one session, but I don’t have the luxury of being able to sit my ass down and reread a portion of the story to get a better grip on what had been said.

But instead of doing what I had asked and restating how that trigger worked, mom decided that now was a good time to snap out of her trance.

Her eyes blinked back to reality and flicked over to me. A faint frown flashed on her lips, from my sudden closeness. Mind you, I had been sniffing her musky sent a few seconds ago, so yeah, I was pretty damn close to her naked figure.

“Okay.” Rather abruptly, and holding her frown. She covered her breasts—or at least attempted to, only really hiding her nipples with an arm.—and grabbed a towel to conceal her wetly sheened body. “Thank you for this, but you can put some clothes on.”

Through the mirror, I noticed her eyes on my cock for a brief few seconds before she looked somewhere else. It was a first, but while being in her presence this time I was completely flaccid. As to be expected, with my balls drained and semen coating her face and tits. There wasn’t much chance for me to still be hard without some time to recover.

From the slight blush on her cheeks, it’s as if this is the first time she has seen my penis in ages; despite how, during the last few weeks, my dick has been closer to her than she would have cared to realize. The trigger only had my cock evade her consciousness while I was aroused. With no blood surging through my mini me, there was nothing stopping her from seeing my flaccid dick, and it seemed more than a little awkward for her.

“Ryan. Cover yourself up.” My mother repeated. “Now.”

“Alright Mom.” I turned around. Rolling my eyes once out of her line of sight.

Gotta love how me being naked is what’s causing her face to heat up. Not the sticky cum stroked fresh from my balls that still stuck to her skin. There was even a thick glop that had found a home in the corner of her lips.

Yeah sure, a little nudity is what she freaks out over. Please, if only she could see the true picture, if only for a second. God, I’d pay real money to watch her flip her shit only to be brought back to her unaware state none the wiser...

Butt for now I’ll just have to settle on the triggers I can use…

Later.

I’ll do that later.

Right now it’s time for a calculated retreat.

After any sexual encounter, it’s imperative that any sensible man must return to their cave to regroup and ready-up for the next wave of inevitable fucking.

And you know me, I’m very sensible, and definitely a man. I have the singular pube to prove it!

So, I headed back to my room, ready to see what the rest of the day brought me.