The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: I have used ideas from other stories and other authors on the EMCS Archive. Unfortunately in most cases I’ve forgotten which stories inspired my own. If I have used your story ideas and you do not want me to, please email me and I will remove my work immediately.

Dr. Fukiko Aoki

- 2 –

Here’s where we left story in Chapter 1: Janice is sitting happily on the bed, playing with poor unsuspecting Dr. Aoki.

Dr. Aoki is standing facing Janice, her short professional skirt tucked up into the narrow feminine belt at her waist........

The poor unsuspecting Doctor is lost in her first hypnotized orgasm........ she is happily standing straight and rigid facing Janice, smiling in moronic hypnotized bliss....... her eyes bouncing and rolling in orgasm.............

Dr. Aoki’s pretty little white bikini panties are happily exposed....... she has a four inch penis poking out..... a four inch panties tent jerking slippery happily back and forth with the beat of her heart........ like a little fat windshield washer............

Dr. Aoki has fat elongated nipples about the mass of large oranges........ bouncing and swaying.......... taking the traditionally weird shape..... the fat bomb shapes caused by Janice’s drugs of choice........

Dr. Aoki has no awareness whatsoever that she has been hypnotized...... the poor little Japanese girl is so orgasm-addled ........ the drug worked so fast it blind-sided her completely ........

Dr. Aoki’s eyes fall into a lazy REM, as her first hypnotized dream begins to unspool on the backs of her eye lids ......

Dr. Aoki’s dream............

* * *

Dr. Aoki greets Janice at Janice’s front door......... Janice stands up straight, smiling in delight to see Dr. Aoki. Janice is wearing a very short mini skirt.....

“....huh?......”

Dr. Aoki is taken aback, Janice’s skirt is so short Dr. Aoki can see about half Janice’s panties peeking curiously out from beneath the hem of the skirt. There is something so strange...... almost hilariously ridiculous..... about Janice’s panties........ almost like Janice’s panties are giggling out loud at Dr. Aoki.

That’s part of the hilarity. It’s like Janice’s panties are in on the joke, and Dr. Aoki isn’t ......

Dr. Aoki has to pause to pull herself together. She knows it’s odd to be gazing at Janice’s panties like this at Janice’s front door.......it is even more odd that she is at Janice’s house at all......... but for some reason it all seems completely normal, even logical.

“....... hello Janice...... I am Dr. Aoki...... won’t you come in....... I mean..... may I come in..........”

“.........gigglegigglegiggle........” say Janice’s panties...........

“........ oh thank you, Doctor........ I feel...... so safe...... with you......... and my panties......... my panties are a little embarrassed at being seen by you.......... but they really like you..........”

“.........gigglegigglegiggle........”

The weirdness continues at Dr. Aoki steps through Janice’s front door............... Janice reaches around her waist and unzips her ridiculous skirt, letting it drop down her legs.......... the weirdness is not Janice so casually losing her skirt........ it’s...... it’s ....... how incredibly normal........ how expected........ this is to Dr. Aoki.........

“.........gigglegigglegiggle........”

“......... thank you so much...... for seeing my panties..... on such short ........ notice.........”

Janice’s panties are incredibly beautiful........ Dr. Aoki cannot take her eyes off them........ Janice’s pubic hair is so thick........ a large animalistic pelt of hair...... hair so thick and abundant it sticks out all around the perfect little shining white triangle of panties.........

“........uhhhhh....... you’re welcome Janice.......... we need to ......uhhh...... really work on getting you better..........” Her brain is having a hard time deciding to look away from Janice’s panties..........

“.........gigglegigglegiggle........”

“.......my panties are just so glad.... so happy........ you’re here........”

Somehow this delights the Doctor beyond all reason.......she is smiling in perfect delight at the perfect white panties floating on the animal pelt of Janice’s pubic hair.......... as if she is smiling at the perfect lover........

“.........gigglegigglegiggle........”

Dr. Aoki hears herself giggle....... what’s funny is that being there, at Janice’s house, with Janice’s panties is suddenly so completely right and perfect.......... Janice’s little panties giggling at her is so....... so wonderful....... is so right and perfect...........

“....... this is like a............ déjà vu...........” Fukiko whispers to herself.

“..........yes..... a déjà vu...... exactly..........” Janice turns her rear end and wiggles it in Dr. Aoki direction.

“...... oh my......gooogaaa........” the sight of Janice’s quivering, dimpled globes of flesh is rapidly becoming too much for the Doctor......... Janice’s ass is lifting and bouncing and swaying ....... in slow motion...... then slower motion........

“......... bye bye little flippy floppies........” Janice happily kicks off her little flip flops......... her huge ass quivering in slow motion expectancy......... and looks over her shoulder at Dr. Aoki with a big smile of invitation........

Dr. Aoki gasps when she looks down........ she has a thick dollop of gritty jelly on the middle fingers of her own right hand, and she has no idea how it got there......... She holds her fingers up in front of her eyes.......... she smiles at the weird sparkly jelly......... and suddenly her eyes begin to shiver back and forth, making it hard for her to focuss.........

“......... oh Doctor....... are you going to use that drugged jelly on me?........ I hope so........”

As Dr. Aoki’s eyes suddenly jump and roll and bounce....... her huge heavy ass begins to relax....... slumping down and amazingly wide out the bottom of her little skirt...... slumping ....... slumping ...... until her soft, wide ass bottoms out and begins to quiver, hypnotized catatonia of heavy flesh...........

“........ uh oh, Doctor, here comes your little penis................”

“.......what?......” Dr. Aoki lifts her face and gives Janice a confused, empty-headed stare.........

Janice gasps in pleasure as she watches Dr. Aoki’s clitoris lift into the front of her little skirt..... pause briefly........... then lift again....... into a five inch penis................ and Dr. Aoki’s penis expands again, lifting the front of her little skirt......... twisting luxuriously as it just keeps lifting until the bottoms of Dr. Aoki’s panties are exposed.......

When Dr. Aoki’s erection finally pauses when she has a full size penis...... at least seven inches long and two inches thick.......... lifted into the front of her skirt......... and poking out, straining, the little white triangle of her panties...........

Dr. Aoki gazes passively, smiling, her eyes now jerking happily in lazy orgasmic chaos........ as Janice leans down and drags Dr. Aoki’s skirt off, sliding it down her thighs....... then does the same thing with her panties........ pulling them out so far to the front they make an audible stretching sound...........

Dr. Aoki is just standing there now, her eyes jerking, her mouth smiling in bliss......... naked from the waist down...... a throbbing seven inch penis, jerking a wobbling in front of her body..........

“...... oh Doctor....... come back to me now, please........ please........ I need you to treat me now......... please rub that warm jelly stuff into my forehead..... you need to help me....... you need to watch me getting hypnotized.........”

Dr. Aoki’s eyes suddenly jump to a stop....... she blinks slowly coming back to the room........ when she is able to focus she sees that her hand is already moving on it’s own....... Dr. Aoki is so relaxed and delighted at the thought of her hand moving, she isn’t the least bit concerned..........

Janice giggles and leans her forehead down to receive, as........ Dr. Aoki’s hand reaches up and smears the jelly in a nice glistening circle, right on Janice’s forehead.............

“.......... thank so much, Doctor, for treating me ......... it’s so nice and normal, isn’t it, Doctor......... oh my.......... oh..........uhhhh ohhhhhhhh............. hereeee I gooooooooo............” Janice apparently still has enough in her mind to deliberately turn so her ass is almost facing Dr. Aoki.......... with Janice looking back over her partly turned shoulder at Dr. Aoki............

Janice is visibly relaxing....... her face seems to be melting...... and her body is slumping.......... her ass is slumping visibly.........

“.......oh Janice........ your ass is....... getting weird........”

The heavy flesh of Janice’s ass is losing all tone..... slumping rapidly.........falling lower and rounder....... and wider until her whole ass is visibly hypnotized into fucked up catatonia........

Dr. Aoki struggles with the realization of how perfectly normal all this is...... but she can’t hold back a gasp as she looks up at Janice’s face..........

Janice’s eyes have gone weirdly wide, the whites showing all around......... and then they begin shivering..... and cross profoundly........making Janice look quite fucked up............

“....... oh J...... you eyes are so.......... so........... so........... ugh!..............”

There is a soft spurting splatter sound........ as Dr. Aoki’s ejaculates, a thick warm spurting mass that splatters on the floor and on Janice’s feet..........

Janice’s eyes are bouncing like crazy billiard balls.... she giggles, a perfectly infantilized little girl giggle......... and her voice is infantilized even more..........

“........thank you Docterrrrrrrr............ you mine fucked meeeeeee........... so nice.........................”

“.........gigglegigglegiggle........” Dr. Aoki shakes her head........... why does the odd giggling, and the warm spurting between her legs....... feel so perfectly safe........so called for....... so expected...... no normal in this situation........

“.........oh Janice......... I just want to ..... to help you .......... to help you get better...... “

“....... oh thank you, Dr. Aoki...........I feel so safe with you............. the only way for you to help is for you to watch....... very carefully watch....... what happens when I get drugged into hypnosis........... you are already so nice and naked....... please use this jelly on my pretty little panties...........”

Unaccountably, the eye-jerking, ass-hypnotized Janice holds out a large jar of jelly, filled with molten rocks and gritty powder........ it is very thick and concentrated...........

“.........do you see this jelly, Doctor........”

“.......yes...... I see it, Janice........”

“......... please..... take some of this drugged jelly on your fingers Dr. Aoki...... that’s right...... and tease the bottom of my little panties with those fingers......... I’ll step up here so you can see what happens ........”

Janice steps up on a little platform..... her arms floating up over her head, obviously hypnotized.........

Dr. Aoki barely needs to bend...... she reaches out and crooks her fingers, then touches them right on the bottom of the little white triangle of Janice’s panties.............

“........... oh my god..........” Dr. Aoki gasps as Janice suddenly spurts, her panties bellying outward with wetness....... the warm thick gushing pushes against Dr. Aoki’s fingers..........

“.........oh Doctor........ thasssss ryeeeeee.......... mmmm getting hard, Doctor......... yerrrrr makin’ me...... hard.......... oh gooogaaaa..........”

“.........eeeaaahhhhhh........” a grunting moan leaves Dr. Aoki’s throat ......... something suddenly juts aggressively against Janice’s panties and against Dr. Aoki’s fingers............ it looks like strange pink banana....... a pink banana with a knob head.......... it moves so smoothly and so quickly that in one motion, Janice’s clitoris is at least five inches long............

Dr. Aoki smiles in bliss...... her fingers are nudged insistently, impatiently, by the urgent pink penis in Janice’s panties......... it pushes into Dr. Aoki’s hand and snuggles happily there...... Dr. Aoki blinks slowly...... and when her eyes open her whole hand is wrapped about the smoothly expanding pink banana........

Something else is very strange...... as Janice’s penis enlarges, the front of her panties extrudes into a tubular extension ........ large enough to hold the pink banana, and then some.........

“.......my god, Janice...... what is that in your panties.......?.........” Dr. Aoki’s voice suddenly sounds like a little girl...... an odd, squeaky little infantilized voice like a little Japanese school girl.........

“........ oh don’t worry little girl......... that’s just the harness for my clitoris........ I have one for you too...... for later...........” Janice reaches down and sooths the side of Dr. Aoki’s little head with her hand....... stroking the little Japanese girl gently, lovingly.........

“......... here.......” Janice holds out the jar again, “.......... please get some drugged jelly on your other hand......... I’d love to feel both your hands on my big pink banana.........”

Dr. Aoki’s eyes never leave the pink banana in its odd tubular harness........ but her other hand reaches out and gets a big mound of the sparkly, rocky jelly....... then comes to the pink banana........

Janice’s nipples are now swelling too..... rapidly extruding into strange fat bomb shapes that bounce and jiggle in front of Dr. Aoki’s face...........

Dr. Aoki giggles..........she is so incredibly happy with the bomb shaped things........ she begins moving both hands up the tubular thing in Janice’s panties...... masturbating Janice with a thick layer of the jelly........ both hands are wrapped snuggly around the pink banana....... up and down...... up and down.......... they move..........

“.........uh.......uh.........uh......... oh gaaaaaaa, Doctor........... here goessss............. googaaa...... gooogaa....... ......gooogaaaaa..........”

Dr. Aoki gasps, her hands stopping in shock, as Janice’s pink banana moves in her grip.......... lifting and bowing out........ Janice’s penis goes from six inches to more than eight inches in one lazy erection..........

And it is perfectly normal that the strange tubular harness fills with Janice’s huge pink banana....... there is an odd seam sewn up the front........ and Janice’s penis is so large the seam is straining to keep it in harness..........

Dr. Aoki giggles as Janice’s huge penis expands again....... ripping right through her panties harness.... bounding out naked into a huge ten inch shaft with pumping blue veins..........

“...... there now...... I think we have you........ sweet little Japanese girl............” Janice’s voice seems disembodied........

“........ sweee lil Japanese girl........ okayyyyy................”

Dr. Aoki smiles in perfect bliss.......... just standing there....... dreaming of Janice’s gigantic bobbling penis, with it’s pumping blue veins......... right in front of her face.............

Janice giggles, getting down off the platform........

Dr. Aoki doesn’t even blink when Janice pulls Dr. Aoki forward, positions her eight inch penis right between Janice’s labia, reaches around and gets double hands full of Dr. Aoki’s ass, and pulls Dr. Aoki hard........ and using Dr. Aoki’s penis, Janice fucks herself..........

Janice giggles as she kisses Dr. Aoki....... moving her by her waist in and out...... starting the fucking motion.........

Dr. Aoki happily takes up the motion...... fucking Janice in and out........ in and out...........

“.........snnnnnnnniiiiiicoooorrrrffff........” Dr. Aoki makes the cutest little snuffling snore...... her mouth smiling it’s blissful smile....... eyes dead and blank completely asleep and turned inward........ roving out over the horizon, like a sailor searching for home in her sleep..........

Janice happily leans back and lets herself be blasted into a hypnotized orgasm.........

Thus Dr. Aoki dreams............

* * *

Back in real time...... to Janice’s first hypnosis of Dr. Aoki........

“.........good........now..........you won’t even notice what I’m going to do……just stay in your dream until I tell you……OK?..........” Janice smiles.

The Doctor’s face rotates down to Janice’s smile ...... even though it is obvious she is not seeing anything except what is in her dream............. there is a soft, dreamy, blissful smile was on her face………. her eyes continue their bizarre orgasmic bouncing………..

* * *

Dr. Aoki nods jerkily, and whispers in her soft, sweet, little girl, voice, “……. stay in….. my dream……. until you………..tell me…….OK Janisssssssss………..”

“……. very good, Doctor....... I just want to look at your pretty panties…….”

Dr. Aoki giggles, her body shivering with happiness, making her strange nipples bounce and sway, “..........my pretteee pantezzzzzzz!......Okaaaayyy........”

Janice lifts Fukiko’s skirt and tucks the hem into her waist. The Doctor’s beautiful little white bikini panties are completely revealed. The wide white triangle of lacey bikini panties is glistening slippery wet from bottom to top – almost completely transparent with wetness.

Fukiko’s non-dream clitoris is a startlingly bright pink shaft, a prong-shaped penis about five inches long, with a perfect spade-shaped head the size of a large strawberry. The beautiful pink penis is jerking lazily – the windshield washer motion – sliding happily against the slippery insides of Fukiko’s panties.

* * *

Janice sighs. The sweet rhythmic jerking of Fukiko’s little penis seems to be beckoning to her........

“......oh my god, Dr. Aoki...... the penis in your panties is so beautiful.........”

Janice picks up two of the pure sparkly rocks she had picked out specially and hidden on the little shelf beneath the bed...........

“I’m going to rub my fingers over lips of your vulva...... and over your little penis......... just a little drug to hypnotize your little penis.......... OK Doctor?...........”

“……..hyplotize myyyyyyy littlllll penissssss!!!……. OK…… Janisssssssss!!……..” Fukiko’s face beamed incredibly happy....... her eyes bouncing in chaos....... completely asleep and wide open............

“….oh god……” Janice gasps in pleasure feeling her fingers sliding over Fukiko’s slippery panties.

She strokes the now melted, gritty drug right into Fukiko’s labia through the strip of her panties between her thighs..... then up...... stroking the incredible little pink penis...... feeling the throbbing shaft moving against her fingers.........

Janice gasps with the pleasure of the slippery movement......... the drug on Janice’s fingers makes the Doctor’s clitoris begin to expand again......... her penis expands in a shrugging convulsion..... it gets so heavy all of a sudden it slumps to side...... then falls forward into Janice’s palm, opening Fukiko’s panties .......... it smoothly expands again...... moving like an enlarging steel pipe across Janice’s palm...... then slumps sideways......... shifting the poked out tent in her panties to the left............ blue veins suddenly began to pump in a thick network all over the shaft.........

Janice gasps at the size of the Doctor’s penis slumping so fucked-up sideways in her panties. She looks up to see what is happening to Fukiko’s face...... and is rewarded with the sight of the drug hitting Fukiko’s eyes. They blink together, going down very slowly, like garage doors going down....... then only the right eyelid slowly back up........ the left one following more than ten seconds later...

When Fukiko’s eyes open, her huge dark irises are completely sightless...... just staring out at nothing........ Janice feels Fukiko’s clitoris suddenly jerk in her hand....... jerking hard, beginning to lift itself back toward vertical in Fukiko’s panties..........

At the same time, Fukiko’s eyes jump into the most violent, bouncing, rolling orgasm chaos Janice has ever seen............

After a few moments of this, Fukiko’s penis suddenly expands again......... slumping with weight as it expands more than an inch...... it gets so large so fast that the shining head jerks itself right out the top of Fukiko’s panties....... and the top of her panties slides down the thickening shaft of her penis...........

Janice realizes she is getting quite fucked up from the melting rocks sinking into her skin, “……mmmmm gonna……. get … .your ……little……….penis..............fucked up……..docterrrrrrr………”

“…….. fucked up lil penisssss docterrrrrrrrrrr...... OKayyyyy Jansssssssss…………”

Janice stared at Fukiko’s face in awe. Suddenly the Doctor’s smile widens into a delighted, toothy, gummy, fucked-up grin, “.......uh oh, Janice....... mmmmm gonnaaa.........NUUUUH!............”

Fukiko has a massive ejaculation..... her pelvis lifts in a pronounced, autonomic, fucking motion........ a thick mass of orgasm splits the lips of her vagina and gushes – hard—into her panties...........

No longer held by the veins-pumping prong of her penis, Fukiko’s panties are suddenly beyond full of the milky mess of her orgasm....... her panties just give up to gravity...... there is an odd, soft sucking sound as Fukiko’s panties begin their descent......... they pick up speed as she slide down her thighs and splush on the floor around her feet.........

Janice giggles, “......oppssss....... your pantezzzz just fell off..... Docterrrr..........”

“…….. myy........pantezzzzz....... fell off!!!.......docterrrrrrrr.............” Fukiko’s delighted face and little happy voice are happily blowing Janice’s mind......... as she sinks into the drugged hypnosis she loves so much............

Janice can’t help herself. She reaches down and gets the biggest rock she can find from her hiding place...... then sits back on the bed....... she giggles again as she strokes the drug over the tubular harness of her own slippery panties...... over the lips of her vagina……and over her little jerking penis.........

........ Janice’s penis is only a little larger than Dr. Aoki’s, notwithstanding Dr. Aoki’s dream earlier........

“......... oh gaaaa.......” Janice sighs with the feeling of her fingers sliding over the slippery cloth of penis harness........ falling down on her back on the bed..........

Janice’s body begins to jerk in her own bizarre orgasm – starting with her feet……. she can feel it jerking up through her knees…… then up her thighs…….…….

Janice’s eyes jerk and cross beneath half closed lids. She is falling, very fast, into a massive orgasm.

Then Janice just loses it.......... completely.............

“……….……….UMMAgaaaaaaaaa!!!………..”

“………ummagaaaa?……… OK, Janisssss!!………” Fukiko hears the sounds of Janice’s body slapping against the bed in violent orgasm........... something doesn’t fit........ the sounds of Janice’ orgasm are not in synch with her own perfect dream......... Fukiko blinks very slowly....... her eyes coming back to life...... she blinks again, and she is back in the room..........

“.......oh my god........ Janice!!!..........” Fukiko gasps in shock at what she is seeing........ the fucked up, orgasmic expression on Janice’s face – the spastic orgasmic jerking of her eyes, the mouth slumping crookedly open..........

“…….nuh……nuh……nuh…...nuh…….…….” Janice grunts happily, her body flapping on the table.

The Doctor’s jaw has drops to her chest. She literally cannot believe her eyes. Janice’s clitoris is expanding lazily, pumping in jerking back and forth movements. It looks just like a man’s penis – with a perfect, throbbing, spade-shaped head....... it pauses for a moment, circling slowly, as if to display itself to Fukiko’s gaze........

“….oh my god!…….Janice….. what is…… what is……. what is that!???.........”

Dr. Aoki is shocked at the odd tubular harness thing containing Janice’s penis......... and there is something terrifying about the fact that the tubular extension of Janice’s panties is only about half full..........

Janice somehow knows now that Fukiko is watching....... and her body reacts .........

“.........uhhhhhh gooogaaaa.......” Janice’s body begins to flap and jerk, very hard..........and as Fukiko watches, the perfect pink, spade-headed prong begins to jerk lazily back and forth like a snake charming............ expanding a little more with each jerking motion..... a shining pink helmet head sliding frictionless against inside the wet-slippery tube of Janice’s panties....... the tent protruding larger and larger with its jerking, expanding, single tent pole........

........ Janice has a perfect spade-headed penis about seven inches long......... pumping blue veins appear all over the shaft and the head........... pumping........ pumping......................

Janice raises her head to look up at Fukiko, her eyes have slowed..... they now simply shiver back and forth in their continuing orgasmic circus..........

Janice gives the Doctor a fucked up, delighted, smile........ she can see how shocked and terrified the Doctor is ...... staring, mouth open, at her man-sized penis........... in it’s strange harness..........

“……oh Doctor…… my little penisssssss…… zzzzz getting …….really hyplotized ……..isn’t it........”

Dr. Aoki’s head rotates to look at Janice in disbelief. Her mind is disassociating – she was just not able to handle what she was seeing, “....... oh god....... Janice........”

Janice giggles at the look on Fukiko’s face. “......... uh oh, Doctor......... I think mmm gonna....... uh oh!........” Janice lays her head back down. Her whole body convulses. A thick spurt of milky ejaculate pukes out the end of her penis, starting to fill the still empty space in the tubular thing......... little masses of the mess sliding out the strange seam sewn up the front..........

“.......here comes......again!........”

........puke!....... Janice’s penis ejaculates again...........

”………. oh god, Janice....... noooooooooo ……you’re ejaculating………” she whispers in shock....................her own words hit her brain in a way that had never happened before............

“......... mmm hmmm....... love........ to...... ‘jaculate.........” Janice sighs happily.

........puke!....... Janice’s penis reacts happily to the thought...........

Dr. Aoki’s upper body sways....... her face is very pale........ the terror and confusion on her face is so profound it looks like she is about to lose consciousness.......

A question springs into her head...... something is very strange. She asks, “….how can you …….talk………. while you are having an orgasm?……….” .

“….uh oh........ yer makinnn.....meeee..........’jaculating........harder..........here ....goes..... gaaaaaaaa ……” Janice’s head is jerked violently back, her arms and thighs flaps spastically.......

......puke!!!.......”.

Janice’s clitoris is moving, expanding and lazily jerking back and forth, blue veins pumping all over the shaft of it, happily agitating the milky mess inside the strange tube of her panties........

Dr. Aoki zones out....... her mind dissociating completely........ she is just standing there watching Janice’s ejaculations........ her body slowly pulls up straighter, arms falling to her side........ the terror slowly melts from her face........ and a little smile begins to tug at the corners of her mouth.........

Janice notices Fukiko cessation of fear...... she also see something wobbling off to her left .......... and turns her head to the side to see what it is.......

“……opppssss…….” Janice giggles softly. She has forgotten about the Doctor’s skirt tucked up at her waist. The Doctor looks wonderfully ridiculous, her skirt raised to reveal her glistening, slippery shaft of a penis........ now at least nine inches long now........ jerking and beckoning…..rigidly erect, a rigid steel-hard prong..... contentedly throbbing....... wobbling at it jerks back and forth in front of the Doctor’s body........

“…..let me help you with this…….” Janice turns her body enough so she can reach the Doctor’s waist at her hip........ the Doctor’s skirt is one of those wrap-around skirts, with a partly hidden bow over Fukiko’s right hip......... Janice is able to grasp the bow....... and with a swift tug, she pulls the Doctor’s skirt right off.........

The Dr. is so fixated on the sight of Janice ‘maculating’, she is completely unaware as her hips are pulled into half rotation, tugged by Janice’s actions................ Janice happily drops the skirt to the floor, and lies back down, smiling up at Fukiko...........

Fukiko is leaning down, looking at Janice, her nine inch penis wobbling in front of her........ and she doesn’t even notice....... she is so gone, she doesn’t even notice it wobbling so prominently ............

“…..oh god…..Janice…..how……how……how..........” The Doctor bends down to get a closer look....... gazing at Janice’s own throbbing prong...........

Janice giggles, staring happily at the physical evidence of Fukiko’s mind-fucked-ness, the wonderful prong of Fukiko’s penis ......... “…..gettin’ hypnotized…….. in yer penisssss…...doctor……..feels really nice………doesn’t it?......”

“……. my penisssssss? ……….what?.........Janice?.......………”

Janice looks up in delight to see the Doctor is not staring down at her face again...... and very obviously struggling to keep her eyes focused...........

“........ oh Fukiko........ yer penissss........isss sooo........ big now.........”

Fukiko finally hears these words..... and that is all it takes to blast her into orgasm again. “.......ugh!.........” Fukiko grunts deep and hard. Her eyes suddenly jerked free and began bouncing violently in all directions..........

Janice looks down. She is thrilled to see Fukiko’s penis visibly expanding again....... as Janice watches, Fukiko’s penis pukes a wonderful spurting ejaculation of its own.........

“……oh Doctor…… yerrr ‘jaculating....... too!.....….”

Her eyes jerking like crazy billiard balls...... the Doctor nods..... a serious little girl try at a sage doctor-like expression on her otherwise fucked up face,“…….mmm ‘ jaculating too?……… Okaayyy Janisssssss!?……….”

“ ..... yes Docterrrr……why don you....….take my pantezzzz…….off……..now………”

“…….. your panties off now?… Okaayyy Janessssss?…………..” Dr. Aoki turns her head to behold Janice’s panties...... her upper body sways off balance...........

“......... stop your eyes jerking, little Docterrrr........ so you can see..........” Janice giggles..........

Fukiko’s eyes stop jerking. She grunts softly as both her eyes jerked back into rough focus....... she is still weirdly cross-eyed, but she is able to see what Janice is offering her...............

Janice lets her thighs fall bonelessly apart, slumping wide in hypnotized relaxation. Janice smiles with her whole body....... her whole body and self opening to Fukiko’s eyes............ the lips of her vagina roll and swell as they engorge, sliding against the slippery cloth of her panties........

Janice’s penis is now straining at the seam of her harness....... it is more than ten inches long......... now reaching it’s design capacity...........

The display is not lost on Fukiko.

“….oh Janice……noooo……….” As Dr. Aoki watches, the dark bristling forest of Janice’s pubic hair parts—like the red sea in the old movie. Two shining pink ridges of flesh – the lips of Janice’s vagina—bulged upward, splitting and separating the mat of pubic hair. The lips of Janice’s vagina pulsate lazily as they continue to engorge and swell. Soon Janice’s labia are so thick and bulge so prominently outward like they looked like a large sideways mouth – the swollen lips of a baboon or an animal of some kind.

“........ please Fukiko...... take off my pantezzzzz........ uh god.......pleaszzz............” Janice whispers in obvious yearning..........

“.....oh........my……..god.........” Fukiko shakes her head to clear her mind enough to do what had to be done. She shifts down toward the foot of the bed...... shuffling to keep the heavy wobbling getting too out of control.......

Fukiko cannot take her eyes away. Janice’s penis of a clitoris is lazily jerking back and forth, expanding in increments each time…… it lazily expands until it has added another inch or so….. it is now at least eleven inches long, and almost three inches thick…….

“……… ugggg..........googaa........googaa.........”. Dr. Aoki makes little whimpering sounds gasps when it becomes shockingly obvious she has no idea how to get the bizarre panties off Janice’s body..........

The dark forest of Janice’s pubic hair has pushed open wider, as Janice’s baboon lips bulge upwards—they swell like big pink rubber bicycle tubes in immediate response to Dr. Aoki’s attention to Janice’s panties.........

Fukiko is just getting up the courage, just reaching out........ when all of a sudden........

........rippppp...........

Janice’s eleven inch clitoris-penis rips right through her panties and bounces naked out right with a violent wobbling motion...... and slaps right into F’s hand.......

“……ohmygod……….” Dr. Aoki breaths, as her fingers wrap themselves around the shaft of Janice’s throbbing penis of a clitoris....... Janice’s penis is throbbing and jerking to hard that Fukiko quickly brings in her other hand and wraps it around the throbbing shaft as well........

“.......uhhhhh gaaaaa........” Janice sighs, a long gasping breath, as she feels her clitoris swelling against the of encirclement of Fukikl’s fingers.

Dr. Aoki looks back down...... she sees and feels the movement against her fingers...... but she sees it is not her fingers moving....... it is Janice’s clitoris moving.... massaging itself peacefully against her fingers....... Janice’s penis rolls and twists in Fukiko’s hands...... petting itself at it expands, like a cat rubbing against your leg..........

Seeing this literally blasts Fukiko’s mind wide open.........

“………UGH……… “ her whole body jerks in a powerful orgasmic convulsion as her eyes jump violently and suddenly into their weird independent REM chaos.

A blissful smile forms slowly on Fukiko’s lips......... she falls into her incredible dream..... just standing there so happy........... eyes bouncing in all directions........ wide open, but dead asleep......... hypnotized in her wonderfully orgasmic REM dream.

There is a soft whirring noise as the strobe powers up........... probably as a result of Fukiko’s very loud animal grunt.........

......flash........flash.........flash.........flash..........

“..........oh my gaaaaa...............” Janice whispers....... all of a sudden she is sinking into a deep hypnotized dream........ her attention on the pulsing light without her even noticing it has settled there...... the light pulses along with the tones in her ears....... there is no need to understand it....... or to pay any attention whatsoever......... and the lights and sounds tug away at Janice’s mind......... plucking away thought thread after thought thread.......... leaving her with no mind to think with at all..........

......flash........flash.........flash.........flash..........

Janice dreams she is standing on the beach in her beautiful little white bikini panties. There is something odd about her panties...... she sees them there...... there is a big prong-shaped penis with a big shining spade-shaped head.......that is completely normal and expected...... but it hits her....... that there are two little white hands wrapped around her throbbing seven inch long penis........ and she has no idea who the hands are attached to............

Standing there with Janice’s throbbing penis pumping in her hands, Fukiko’s head slowly rotates toward the flashing of the strobe.......... her smile widens..... becomes huge and tooth and gummy...... like a little girls smile........ as the flashing blasts into her mind............

......flash........flash.........flash.........flash..........

.......... two pairs of girl eyes are bouncing like little billiard balls in the perfect chaos of their orgasms......... all four eyes flashing and bouncing in perfect synch with each other............

Janice is so puzzled in her dream........ she loves the beautiful little hands holding her shaft so wonderfully .......... what does it mean?....... then, suddenly....... her nipples begin to do long lazy pushups....... and somehow Janice knows....... she is going to be fucked.............

It is her nipples........ Janice just knows......... her huge nipples are calling ....... calling to the girl with the little white hands.......... she smiles looking down at her bizarre nipples....... they are doing unbelievable things now........ huge, bouncing bounding push-ups........ each lazy bouncing expansion adds many pounds to the huge, bouncing monster nipples........... they soon are as large as huge bombs........or torpedo shapes......... sticking up and out completely walleyed...... defying gravity.......

In her dream and in real life, Janice giggles at the incredible torpedo nipples....... sticking straight out sideways......... not slumping even an inch........... bouncing happily up and down and side to side........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

The flash flashes again, brighter this time…. then again….. then again……..

Fukiko’s dream is going on at the same time........ she dreams she is standing at the beach....... holding this weird throbbing tree trunk of a penis..... both her hands wrapped around it..........

In reality Fukiko’s clitoris is in throbbing, veins-pumping, steel-hard prong almost ten inches long. It wobbles in front of her body, as she smiles in her dream, her hands wrapped happily around Janice’s smaller penis..........

Janice’s nipples as she lays there are lazily expanding....... by the time Janice has torpedo nipples in her dream, her real nipples are wonderfully round mounds of pink flesh the size of elongated cantaloupes........ Janice has nice big pink sideways turning pillows for nipples...........

Several minutes go by as Fukiko smiles in her dream......... dreaming and feeling the strange throbbing little tree trunk of Janice’s clitoris in her hands.........

Fukiko and Janice’s dreams coalesce ....... Fukiko’s arms drop to her side, “....... oh my gaaaahhhh...... look at those nipples..........” In her dream, Fukiko smiles, so happy to see Janice’s huge bomb-shaped nipples......... they are moving in a lazy circular motion...... beckoning........ Fukiko realizes the huge bomb nipples are beckoning to her..........

Fukiko is so happy thinking about getting closer to those beautiful bomb-shape nipples beckoning tgo her........ she moves forward, but her giant clitoris bumps into the end of the bed.......

Fukiko whimpers......... finally realizing she has to climb up on the bed........ she brings one knees up and gets it on the bed........... but she has to struggle......... something big and heavy smacks her in the mouth...... she doesn’t realize her own clitoris is fighting her, making it hard for her to reach her goal........

In the dream, Janice smiles so happily....... her arms come up and begin to beckon to Fukiko....... “ please come....... please come..........”

.......smack........

Fukiko is smacked by her own clitoris..... but Janice’s beckoning is irresistible....... Fukiko is smacked several more times, but finally makes it up on the bed....... she is on hands and knees now, over Janice’s lower body..........

Janice beckons, “ ..........please come....... please come..........”

Fukuko starts to crawl forward on her knees...... she wants to get to Janice’s nipples so badly........

Neither Janice or Fukiko realize it when Fukiko’s ten inch penis suddenly thrusts up against the baboon-swollen lips of Janice’s vagina......... Fukiko’s forward motion is stopped completely.......

“........eeeoooooooooo........” Fukiko whimpers in frustration....... her knees scrabbling for purchase....... trying to hard to get to little Janice.............. she can’t understand what is holding her back...........

“........ugh!........” Fukiko pushes her pelvis as hard as she can.......... it seems to help a little..... in fact...... her huge head splits Janice’s lips wide......... Fukiko’s head is half buried into Janice............

But then she seems to be stopped dead. “........ugh.......ugh.......ugh.......ugh.......ugh........” Fukiko just keeps pushing, lifting her pelvis forward in a hard fucking motion, thrusting her huge head against Janice’s partially-split open baboon lips......... Fukiko’s head is just too big........

In the dream Janice face changes......... she feels her body start to rock rhythmically.......... “....... this feels like fucking!......” she smiles to herself, falling easily and happily into the rocking rhythm......... the sound of the waves gets louder.......... suddenly the wave sounds fall into perfect synch with the fucking-rocking motion......... the waves slowly overwhelm Janice’s mind .......... she slips into an orgasm...... an orgasm inside her dream.............

And in real life, Janice’s lips and vagina relax and open very wide........ obedient and accepting to being fucked.........

Fukiko pushes as hard as she can, “.......ugh........”, and this time the shaft of Fukiko’s huge penis lazily plunges itself inside Janice...........

“........aaaahhhhh........” Fukiko sighs as her clitoris splits Janice wide open...... lazily sliding inside her..........

“.............. fuckinggggg.......sssooooooo........nicesssssss..........” Janice sighs in perfect bliss.........

Fukiko smiles in total bliss. Her eyes are happily bouncing around in orgasm as her pelvis moves.......... a lazy fucking motion in perfect synch with the two pairs of bouncing eye balls.........

Fukiko is so incredibly happy........ as her pelvis lifts and thrust in lazy fucking motions, Fukiko’s upper body naturally reclines........ when Fukiko feels her face meet the soft warmth of Janice’s solid huge pink bouncing nipple—things....... it is the most incredibly wonderful feeling of sleepiness she has ever felt........

“..........aaaaaasssssssssshhhhhhhhhh.........” Fukiko sighs in complete hypnotic obedience........ laying her head happily on Janice’s huge pink bomb shaped pillow of a left nipple........ Fukiko and Janice both turn their head to face directly into the flashing strobe....... her ass is up in the air, moving in and out...... lazily fucking.............

.......in...........and out........in..........and out...........in.........and out...........

......flash........flash.........flash.........flash..........flash..........flash..........

“....nuh..........nuh..........nuh...........nuh............nuh............nuh...........”

” Everything is in perfect rhythm........ Fukiko begins to grunt softly....... fucking Janice........

* * *

“.....guh..........guh.........guh...........guh.............guh.......... guh...........”

Janice’s grunting sound is a little different.........

.........they both lay there and stare directly into the flashing brightness........ eyes wide open....... all fast asleep.......

....... fucking and fucking and fucking....... matching the flashing and the sounds perfectly........ the flashing strobe programming the pretty little girls into the night.............

.........nuh FLASH guh.........nuh FLASH guh.........nuh FLASH guh.........nuh FLASH guh.........nuh FLASH guh............