The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr. Fukiko Aoki

- 1 –

Dr. Fukiko Aoki is a psychologist who specializes in addictive hypnosis cases. Janice is thrilled to find her......... a psychologist who does hypnosis......... a innocent-looking little Japanese ‘girl’ with incredibly wide hips and a huge mobile ass.

Janice is amazed...... and very turned on......... the first time the Doctor greets her in her outer office.

As Janice follows the Doctor in for her first session she has to hold herself back from gasping audibly. The Doctor’s ass is incredible.......two bouncing and quivering globes of flesh that move independently, lifting and moving sideways, back and forth, completely mobile beneath her straight professional skirt.

Janice also loves the Doctor vulnerably-narrow back and upper body. She loves the Doctor’s pretty little breasts..... especially her sweet, innocent-little-girl puffy nipples....... Janice can’t help visualizing what will happen to the pretty little puffy brownish-pink mounds........when they get hypnotized.......

Dr. Fukiko is literally shocked at that first meeting......... the Doctor’s first deepening is usually very benign, just a deep relaxation exercise to help asses the nature of a little girl’s condition........

But with Janice something happens...... something the Doctor has never seen or heard of. Within less than thirty seconds of Dr. Aoki’s soft soothing chant of relaxation deepening.........Janice begins to grunt....... her eyes begin to jerk in rhythmic orgasmic sightlessness....... Janice is absolutely and completely hypnotized.......... ........ Dr. Aoki has never seen anyone get hypnotized so fast.......... and that’s not the scary thing,,,,,,,,,

“........ oh my god...... she’s having an orgasm!...........” the Doctor gasps in shock. She can see that Janice is, literally, ejaculating into her little panties.......... glistening wet milky masses of orgasm spurt rhythmically into Janice’s panties as the Doctor watches..........

And as Janice’s pelvis jerks, her thighs flail and fall apart ...... Janice is wearing a little mini skirt......... and her flailing-wide thighs reveal her pretty little white bikini panties..........

Dr. Aoki has never seen anything like this. She is shaking her head, not really believing it at first.........

In fact, the Doctor is having a hard time dealing with it......... emotionally. She is so sure that female ejaculation is a myth....... but here it is..... happening right in front of her....... a girl that has an orgasm when she is hypnotized....... an orgasm so violent she ejaculates into her panties!!!.........

Actually, the hardest thing for the Doctor to deal with..... the scary-emotional part for Dr. Aoki....... is what happens in her own panties. As she watches Janice ejaculate, the Doctor can feel own panties getting incredibly wet. She is shocked to the core at the feeling of warm slipperiness, her own labia engorging and sliding against each other..... the slipperiness of her own panties.......

Dr. Aoki knows how wrong this is!!!. She has to get herself under control! She has to help her new patient!

* * *

But......over the next few days the Doctor just can’t stop thinking about it...... the vision of Janice, eyes jerking, smiling that strange enigmatic smile, thighs wide open, ejaculating in lazy pulsations in her panties.

And every time the Doctor thinks about it her own panties get wet again.

God..... she feels so guilty every time that happens..........

Maybe this is why the Dr. Aoki tries so hard. Maybe this is why she feels so strongly...... she has to help Janice, whatever it takes.

Maybe this is why the Doctor lets herself be convinced when Janice tells the Doctor she needs to come see the hypnotically programmed computer........ at Janice’s house........ The Doctor has often been asked to visit a client at home...... but has never agreed. She knows this is unprofessional behavior. And she is very much aware that the reason she is invited so often is that her hypnosis-addicted female clients get very turned on by the idea of the Doctor hypnotizing them in their own house...........

“It’s a strong part of my programming....... I am programmed that any tampering with the system will have severe consequences........ for my safety....... you must come to my house to understand what is happening ...... to me....... to see for yourself how it works..........” Janice is very matter-of-fact about it.... but she also displays considerable fear ...........

Dr. Aoki can’t help but believe such an obviously sincere explanation...........The Doctor tells herself it is professionally necessary to go to Janice’s apartment in order to understand this.

The Doctor doesn’t let herself focus on how wet she is getting in her own panties while Janice is explaining............... she doesn’t let herself realize the thoughts that continue long after Janice is gone........ the thoughts just can’t seem to shake..............a computer that hypnotizes Janice into an ejaculating orgasm!........ how it might feel for a girl to stare into a computer, happily obedient.......... allowing herself to be hypnotized her into an ejaculating orgasm!........

“......... I can certainly see........ how that would be hard...... to resist.......... why it would be so....... so..... .......effective............. “ Dr. Aoki knows she is unusually concerned about Janice...... she tells herself over and over how much Janice needs her help. What she doesn’t tell herself (she is in severe denial) is that, after what happened in the Doctor’s first hypnosis session with Janice, the Doctor might be attracted..... really attracted......... to Janice’s hypnotized orgasms......... This is the main thing driving Dr. Aoki....... although she is not really fully conscious of this as a motivation.......... she must see it....... she must see the hypnotizing computer for herself...........

* * *

The Doctor arrives at Janice’s apartment at exactly the appointed time.

“....hello Janice.......”The Doctor smiles her long-practiced professional smile when Janice opens the door. Janice is delighted. Except for the professional smile and dress, Dr. Aoki looks like a beautiful, innocent little Japanese girl, with huge dark eyes, and a smooth helmet of shining blue-black hair.

“....... thank you so much for coming, Doctor......” Janice realizes she is too excited too soon. “.....this way, Doctor........” Janice gives Dr. Aoki a shy, fearful, smile and leads her down the short hall and into the extra bedroom Janice uses for her .........

Janice sighs in excitement and anticipation watching Dr. Aoki’s ass lifting and move sideways beneath her skirt......... “Here is the computer and the enslaving strobe light, Dr. Aoki,” Janice gestures to a sophisticated computer set-up with a huge, 50 inch, monitor, a prominent strobe light set up...... and a strange black box bristling with wire connectors........

“.....my god, Janice .......” The Doctor is shocked. The computer server...... beneath the table..... is a monster server like the Doctor has seen used in large businesses. There is obviously tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment here......

“......what in the world?.......” Dr. Aoki whispers. There are combination locks in metal harnesses around the server in black box............ “....... I was told the locks are to be sure no one tampers with the hypnotic program......” Janice smiles at her own duplicity.......... she has added all these sinister locks and hardware herself ...........it is all for show...... for the Doctor’s benefit........

There is a wide, armless desk chair, and a comfortable examination bed next to it.......

The Doctor turns away from Janice and bends down, looking at the equipment.

Janice almost gasps. Dr. Aoki’s ass lifts in her direction; the incredible roundness of her dimpled cellulite flesh moves sideways, quivering back and forth beneath her skirt........ Janice can clearly see the outline of the Doctor’s little bikini panties.......... the Doctor has amazingly large, spreading hips – much wider than her thin vulnerable shoulders........ The Doctor is literally shocked.......... she has never seen anything like this....... a dedicated hypno-strobe! She is...... well.......... terrified......... but she does her best to hide it.......

Janice smiles in delight at the fear the Doctor is so obviously trying to hide........

“I will have to know everything about the machine and how it works. I will need to ....... to use the machine and to progressively wean you....... to gradually release you from the hypnotic slavery………. uhhh addiction…….”

“...... yes Doctor........you will learn everything…….you need to know……” Janice almost giggles in her lust-driven excitement. She had tested the drug in the gel-lotion on her own fingers before Dr. Aoki arrived........ and now she can feel the beginning of that “warm hose” feeling.......... the lazy, roiling, warm melting deep inside her pelvis......... For this first time Janice has mixed a fairly mild concentration of the drugged jelly...... she has anticipated at least two sessions would be needed to bring the beautiful Doctor, and her huge ass....... ‘under control’....... without scaring her away..........

Now Janice is wishing she had been more ambitious.

As the Doctor leans again to look at the computer, Janice stares at the quivering sideways movement of the triangle of the Doctor’s bikini panty lines beneath her skirt. She feels the warm hose getting stronger....... and she feels her panties beginning to get very wet ..............

Janice can’t help but think of the Doctor, just standing there, blissfully smiling up at her, with her clitoris hypnotized into a penis, a beautiful protrusion lifting a tent in the front of her skirt....... a tent that jerks back and forth in little insistent movements.........

Janice has made other preparations........ just in case the opportunity to really drug the Doctor comes up........ she hopes she will be able to remember her preparations...... not be too hypnotized and fucked up ..........if the opportunity arises.......….

This wonderful thought causes the melting in Janice’s belly to jump suddenly into a lazy pumping............ Janice has to hold herself back from gasping....... she is having that wonderful penis erection feeling ......her clitoris is jerking rhythmically with the urgent pumping...... it engorges, just like a little penis, to the size of two digits of Janice’s little pinky finger....... probing against and lifting the seam at the top of the bottom-patch of Janice’s panties.

Dr. Aoki stands up and turns to face Janice, “....... my gosh, Janice....... this is quite a....... set up.........”

Janice is happy to see the Doctor’s eyes dart down to look below Janice’s waist........ Janice has chosen this little mini skirt because it is so short her panties just peek out from under the hem. Janice takes the opportunity to glance down at the Doctor’s amazingly wide hips......... the bony points of her hips stuck out obviously just above the top of her low-slung skirt ..........

Janice wiggles her hips as she casually slides her little “fuck me” mini skirt down her legs. The Doctor watches Janice’s every move as she slides the ridiculously short thing down her thighs.

“......I’m so glad you are here, Doctor...... I feel so .........safe with you........”

“.....I’m........uhhhh.......glad Janice........” Dr. Aoki is staring at Janice’s skirt as it falls to the floor.......

The Doctor takes an audible breath as Janice’s beautiful, tiny, lacy white bikini panties are revealed........ the thick, luxurious jungle of Janice’s dark pubic hair puffs out, straining the little white triangle full of pubic hair….. a good number of little dark curly strands of hair bristle out around the sides.........

Janice can’t help herself. She prolongs the strip-tease-like display a little...... turning to display her ass to Dr. Aoki as she bends to pick up the tiny skirt, carefully folds it and lays it aside. Janice turns to face the Doctor ........ she smiles to see the Doctor still looking at her panties.........

“…..Janice….. why are taking off……..” Dr. Aoki looks up at Janice with a question on her face...... then back down........ her puzzlement deepening............. ........there seems to be an odd little pinkish bump, like something snagged against the little seam of Janice’s panties at the bottom.......

.......’what?’...... the Doctor puzzles to herself..........that doesn’t make any sense........

“....oh.....I meant to tell you........I need to take off my mini skirt and my shirt for the sensors……” Janice turns teasingly to the side....... she touches her nipples softly, “.......you must put the sensors down my body so that you can monitor my trance.”

The Doctor almost gasps when sees that Janice’s panties are glistening with wetness about half way up the little white triangle of silky cloth......... ‘.....why would I need to monitor her body for hypnosis!?.........’ it hits Dr. Aoki that something is not right, not logical...... but what she has to deal with right now is her fear!.......... she needs to be professional!.................

As these thoughts pass through her mind, it hits the Doctor that her own panties are suddenly getting very wet!....... and she has to look away........ The Doctor’s face flushes deep pink.......she needs to calm herself down......... she takes a deep, calming breath, “.....uh.....Janice..........do you know how all of this equipment works....... so you can....... guide me?........”

The Doctor knows she is repeating herself..... her panties are so wet!........ she just can’t think of anything else to say.......

Janice is delighted...... she can smell the warm sharp sweetness of the Doctor’s arousal......... she almost laughs out loud in delight and anticipation, “.......yes…. I will guide you, Doctor...........but you must be very careful.......... the enslaving strobe alone is powerfully hypnotic......... it is important to monitor it, but avoid staring at it for more than a few seconds at a time.......... keep your gaze moving from it to the computer screen and back....... that should keep you from also getting hypnotized........”

“....... keep ME from getting hypnotized!!........” the Doctor whispers, as if she doesn’t realize she said it out loud. Somehow this is terrifying....... and oddly comforting........ at the same time.

Janice giggles at the look on Dr. Aoki’s face. ‘......this is coming along nicely.....’ She thinks to herself, as she takes off her T shirt and lays it aside. She waggles her shoulders teasingly ........ her breasts with their beautiful little puffy nipples sway....... Dr. Aoki’s cuts her eyes at them....... her face still obviously trying to hide the fear.......

Janice nods and smiles reassuringly as the Doctor looks up at her in confusion, “........ all you have to do is keep your eyes moving........ it’s just a precaution......... the strobe is very, very powerful............”

The Doctor’s whole body is flushed dark pink.... a red rash has appeared at her throat................

Janice is thrilled when the Doctor looks back down at her panties, her lips parted and soft looking. The Doctor seems not to realize she is staring so obviously. Janice sees the confused, slightly glazed, look in the Doctor’s eyes..............

“.....the machine is not programmed to have any effect on its operator......but....... you must keeping moving your gaze...... back and forth..........slowly back and forth..........to keep yourself...... from falling into a very, very deep hypnosis..........Doctor.........” Janice’s smile is soft and vulnerable as she feeds beautiful, huge-hipped Dr. Fukiko Aoki this calculated lie.

Taking another calming breath the Doctor turns back to the computer. She has not been listening to Janice’s last words, “I understand…I know how these things work. I will be very careful. Don’t worry about a thing. We will get you through this and over this addictive ……hypnotic……..slave……uhhh dependency.”

The Doctor is struggling visibly to keep her professional cool, ‘........damn it........ I’m a professional!........ I need to focus on the computer, not Janice...........’ Janice smiles..... naked except for her panties, Janice pulls the chair back, as if she is inviting the Doctor to dinner, “.......here, Doctor....... sit down .......” It is a wide, armless, rolling chair in front of the computer, close enough to roll to the bedside.

The Doctor looks quite confused now, but she sits down at Janice’s direction. The Doctor crosses her legs, very businesslike, as she continues to pretend to not be shocked by the obvious power of the computer and strobe set up.

‘.....what in the world!......’ the Doctor thinks to herself, ‘........ there is something..... not right...... about what Janice is saying......... why does this whole thing feel so.......so......... dangerous?.......... why is the danger such a..... such an incredible turn on.........’

The Doctor steals another guarded glance down at the little white triangle of Janice’s panties, puffed out full of its dark, tangled, jungle of hair....... she feels another warm gush of wetness into her own panties.......... it doesn’t seem to bother her so much now, her panties getting so wet......... they are so wet it doesn’t seem to matter if they get wetter.............

Janice smiles as she sits on the bed........ the little pink thing disappears between her thighs.......... it feels like a little hot pebble in the very bottom of her panties........ but Janice has grown to love this feeling..... because she knows how it is going to feel, when the little hot pebble gets bigger..........a lot bigger...........

Dr. Fukiko picks up a matched pair of the little circles; they are thin white plastic with a tiny sensor bead at the center, to which a thin black wire is attached to the black box...... “Where?” she asks.

Janice reaches up and shows her, “......you start here….. on my temples. I will show you the other places down my body,” she says, touching her neck, then her nipples, then the front of her panties again....

‘......what!........’ Fukiko is shocked inside herself, ‘......... why do Janice’s panties.......... needed to be monitored for hypnosis!?.........’ This question causes the bottom of the Doctor’s panties to gush thick and warm again............. her labia move like a frictionless geologic fault, slippery-sliding against each other.....................

Janice giggles again, “......but you must adhere the pads—the adhesive gel-lotion stuff, is in that drawer.”

‘...... I need to figure this out...... ‘ Fukiko thought, ‘........ need to be professional...... just need to keep going....... until I figure it out.........’

Dr. Aoki pulls open the indicated drawer and pulls out a heavy wide-mouthed jar. She unscrews the lid, and frowns slightly at the mild coconut smell…. She cocks her head, puzzled for a moment. The smell is vaguely familiar...... and alarming....... for some reason.

Janice lets herself lay slowly back on the bed, feeling the weight of her nipples spreading wide, “......just a little, rubbed in, is enough to hold the sensors on......” Janice is starting to feel the dreamy, floating sensation ........ the wonderful relaxation ..... and at the same time turned-on feeling...... of drugged hypnosis...........

“….oh god…..” Janice whispers at the feeling. She is getting so turned on thinking about what she hopes is about to happen........... she turns her head to watch….. as........ Dr. Fukiko crooks two fingers on one hand and tentatively dips them into the drugged lotion…… she takes a dollop of the jelly-like goop on the two fingertips........ lifts it up to eye level and looks at it…….

Dr. Aoki gazes, serious and intent, at the stuff on her fingers....... her mouth parts softly as her face suddenly becomes vulnerable..... melting into softness, sweetness and innocence........ she becomes the beautiful little Japanese school girl she used to be........ it is obvious from her look she isn’t sure what she is looking at......... Without lowering her arm, Dr. Aoki very slowly turns her head toward Janice ......... oddly intense...... her mouth softly open...........the little-girl-lost look is even more pronounced....

“….......uuhhhh…….... Janice……... it makes my finger………sorta……… numb……..”

“……yes…… the numbness is normal…… it will pass quickly……. but that’s not enough…… you need some more…….”

There is a long silence as Dr. Aoki blinks slowly, staring at Janice......... her eyes suddenly widen in surprise...... .and become very bright........... ten seconds pass......... Janice’s words hang in the air.......... taking their time to register in Dr. Aoki’s mind........

Finally, the Doctor nods, very slowly.......

“…….need some more?....... OK Janice……..”

Dr. Fukiko is less uncoordinated this time. She gets a much bigger mass on all of the fingers of one hand, a sloppy mess of the milky gel……….. she lifts her hand up to the level of her eyes again....... then...........

The Doctor turns her head very slowly toward Janice again........ a soft blissful smile is coming over her lips............the mass of milky goop begins to melt, sliding down over Dr. Aoki’s fingers and hand.......... her eyes are glazing, losing focus.................

“............ got ssss’ more.......... Janesssss..............”

“……good…… now you are ready to apply the sensors……..”

.......... then........... Janice sees something that thrills her to the bone........ literally..........

Dr. Aoki gives Janice a puzzled smile..... her mouth parts and falls open........ her face stays exactly the same, the vaguely confused and crooked, but blissful smile.......... then........... ........ Fukiko’s eyes lose it........ they suddenly shiver weirdly, jerking back and forth wildly in an obvious orgasmic frenzy...... her little puffy nipples swell weirdly, sliding outward, rotating toward wall-eyed beneath her blouse.......... the Doctor is not wearing a bra......... she doesn’t need one.......

..........Fukiko’s eye jerking and little jerking nipple push-ups go on for maybe ten seconds, then stop............

“…..oh my god…….” Janice knows immediately what the eye jerking means, “........ oh my god, Doctor!.....you are addicted to orgasms!.........”

The Doctor’s face takes on a look of vulnerable sweetness, her forehead wrinkled in the most innocent, profound confusion of a little teenage Japanese school girl “……........... oh Janice no! …….. I mean...... ..............what!?.......... “

“......oh Dr. Aoki....... you are so sweet and beautiful....... such a sweet innocent little girl........ ” Janice feels her panties getting much wetter all of a sudden....... she knows what the jerking eyes means.......... because that’s what she always feels happening to her........ Janice has the same addiction!!!........

There is another long silence..... the milky drugged jelly slides slowly down the Doctor’s forearm.......

...... then, in a tiny, little girl voice, “.......uh oh Janice!......” the Doctor’s sweet, innocent little girl expression and smile does not change.......

.........the strange orgasmic jerking of her eyes goes on for more than twenty seconds this time.........

Also, as Dr. Aoki’s eyes jerk contentedly, her crossed legs topple open........ her top thigh just slides off and falls to the side....... opening her lower body..........displaying her panties to Janice......... it has become irrelevant to the Doctor that she is wearing a short, professional skirt.........

Fukiko’s upper body sways toward Janice, her ass sliding on the chair.......... and in the same movement she pulls her left thigh up to lay flat on the chair......... the movement of a little girl getting more comfortable............

The Doctor has now opened her legs wide in Janice’s direction........ she has completely revealed the white triangle of her little white bikini panties..........

“......oh god......yes..........” Janice breathes, feeling her own panties get suddenly very wet again, “.......your orgasm addiction makes you very sensitive to this drug, little girl....... I’m going to get to rub my fingers over your slippery panties........... oh god, Doctor........”

Her eyes still jerking, Fukiko’s face takes on a beamingly happy expression, “....... slippery pantezzzzz?.........”

Dr. Aoki’s nipples slide beneath her blouse ...... swelling in a lazy bouncing pushups to the size of lemons............ her weirdly distended nipples have pulled a horizontal ridge of cloth in her blouse ........ brownish-pink mounds of nipple flesh straining visibly as they rotate and push outward, going very walleyed, against the translucent white cloth of her blouse........ the incredible walleyed lemons slump a couple inches lower with the heaviness of the puffed out flesh........

Giggle giggle, “......... yes Doctor....... I’m going to rub my fingers over your slippery panties....... and, oopss........ looks like your nipples are getting hypnotized too, Doctor.......”

Fukiko’s eyes stop suddenly. The Doctor shakes her head slowly– hair flying like a shampoo commercial – to try to clear her mind. Her nipples are still bouncing, as her eyes refocus on the milky mess still sliding down her forearm.

A thick slippery, wetness has begun to visibly gush into the bottom of the Doctor’s panties, and wicking upward rapidly. Fukiko has a full mass of pubic hair, a dark tangled jungle that puffs her panties out in a mound full of hair.......... but as the wetness in her panties masses and get thicker, the puffed out mound of her dark pubic hair is visibly flattening in the wetness..........

Dr. Aoki’s forehead is wrinkled with deep puzzlement...... intense confusion mixed with fear and a powerful sense of building to orgasm again.................

“……. oh Janice!!................. what did you........say?..............I.......I........I..............uh oh......... ...............ugh!.....….”

Dr. Aoki eyes begin jerking in their bizarre orgasmic chaos……. but this time the Doctor’s face relaxes into a look of soft, smiling, dreamy contentment……. Janice knows what this means..... Fukiko has fallen into a hypnotized orgasmic dream........... Janice knows: Fukiko in a hypnotized dream is going to be very easy to control....... and to drug silly.........

“......oh my god.......” Janice gasps at what she is watching happen in Fukiko’s wide-open panties.........

The little pink knob of Fukiko’s clitoris, about the size of the first two digits of her pinky finger, suddenly pokes urgently up and out....... sliding against the slippery cloth of her panties. The cute little pink finger catches on the seam of the little reinforced patch at the bottom of Dr. Aoki’s panties..... then begins a little jerking motion, visibly tugging on the little seam as it lifts it upwards in her panties..............

Janice can feel her own vagina begin to pulsate toward an orgasm....... she knows without question now.........Dr. Aoki is one of those girls that they given themselves, literally, thousands of orgasms..........

The Doctor is so orgasm-addicted..... she is so orgasm-addled her body is rigidly hardwired for orgasm......... her orgasms are literally autonomic......... she never even realizes when her eyes begin in their weird, unconscious, orgasmic bouncing..........

Janice gasps at the sight of Fukiko’s clitoris jerking aggressively and expanding again, effortlessly throwing off the little seam of her panties......... Janice’s own panties suddenly get much wetter. “.......oh Dr. Aoki!......... it looks like you are having a massive orgasms, without you even knowing it!..........”

This is enough to bring the Doctor back from her dream....... she shakes her head again, hair flying in the beautiful shampoo commercial.......

“.......what Janice?......... I’m sorry....... uh............Janice.........I.........I........I........I.........”

“……. that’s all right Doctor…… you are doing really, really well……..”

“..... oh....... Janice!.............” Seeing the loving gentle look on Janice’s face causes poor Dr. Aoki’s eyes lose it again “.........I.......I........I........I........I...........uh oh, Janice.............”

Dr. Aoki’s face slowly relaxes into a smile, a dreamy, blissful smile...... both eyes happily bouncing in perfect orgasmic chaos.................. Her incredible nipples are doing another slow push-up beneath her blouse...... they expand sideways in a beautiful bouncing motion, then jerk softly as they slump with the new weight.....

“........oh my...... poor Dr. Aoki........ if you are addicted to orgasm......... you are ridiculously sensitive to this drug...............”

Dr. Aoki is in a dream of herself helping poor little Janice, “........ oh yes!.......thank you, Janice........ your panties are very beautiful...........” It makes her incredibly happy in her dream to see Janice smiling at her, standing in her little white panties...... just waiting for Dr. Aoki to cure her completely.

Smiling her blissfully happy smile in her dream, her eyes jerking wildly, her body in a full blown orgasm, Dr. Aoki speaks perfectly normally, “......... yes, Janice.......... I will help you get over this........ this terrible addiction...........”

As she speaks and smiles at Janice, the drug sliding down her arm is visibly sinking in, being absorbed into her body. “........ keep my eyes moving back and forth....... yes...... thank you Janice!!.......”

The drug...........

The drug sinking into Dr. Aoki’s skin never fails in this first seconds...... it is formulated for girls with very high resistance to hypnosis....... and it floods the girl’s pleasure center, in a drug-induced rush, with the most powerful blast of pleasure ....... it is designed so its greatest power is very concentrated for the first few seconds—to overcome any resistance of a girl that would otherwise be difficult to hypnotized.

It’s hard to describe the...... the truly devastating...... effect the drug has on a girl that is so hardwired...........totally orgasm-addled...... like Dr. Aoki ....... Girl’s like Janice and Dr. Aoki have given themselves so many orgasms, over a long period of time, that their bodies..... and their eyes........ have become entrained...... such a girl’s eyes and body have a completely automatic, and autonomic, response. The girl’s pleasure center has no resistance at all, it is trained to just fall wide open at the very first stimulus......

In an orgasm-addled girl, the drug acts like a lazy orgasmic bomb. .......and, like poor unsuspecting Dr. Aoki, the girl’s eyes and body are blasted....... shoved violently into a massive orgasm............

This is what is happening to poor little Fukiko.........her eyes literally came unstuck within a few moments after she touched this drug....…….. without Fukiko having the slightest notion it was happening………

Fukiko’s pleasure center just fell open......as wide as possible....... without a thought........Fukiko’s eyes jerked into an orgasmic response, and the drug just blasted deep in the her mind..... and in her pelvis......... an explosion of intense orgasmic pleasure is still growing and growing without stopping..........

This mix of drugs is formulated to be extremely aggressive physically......... it is specifically formulated to give the little girl an unconscious, uncontrollable, hypnotized erection.......... a special drug in the mix rushes aggressively and deeply into the little girl’s pelvis............. forcing blood under growing pressure....... engorging her clitoris like a penis.............. making it erect and bone hard.............

This is how you know when the girl is getting hypnotized......... you can see the little girls’ clitoris poke out against the bottom of her panties..... and expand...... just like a little penis........

.........and the bigger her little ‘penis’ gets, the more hypnotized you know the little girl is getting...........

Unfortunately for an orgasm-addled girl ………. while her eyes are jerking in orgasm, the person who has given her the drug can drug her again........ without her knowing it. Janice knows this, and is quite well prepared for this eventuality with Dr. Aoki, as we shall see..........

Dr. Aoki has no idea a drug like this exists. She continues to smile in glazed-over-drunken delight in Janice’s direction as her eyes jerk happily in her happy orgasm..... her hand still held vertically in front or her face....... sliding, now sloppy to the elbow, with the milky drugged gel...........

“........ oh my god........” Janice gasps again. She is staring at the Doctor’s slippery-wet panties as the little pinky finger poking out into the Doctor’s slippery panties begins to wiggle back and forth, like a fat woman taking off her dress. Each wiggle makes it expand just a little bit...... getting larger....... and larger........ until it is the size of Dr. Aoki’s index finger – a thick pink finger of a penis poking a beautiful little pyramid of a slippery white tent into the front of Fukiko’s panties.

“.......uh oh!.......” Fukiko whimpers softly. Her little penis performs a lazy convulsive shrug, looking like a pink windshield washer, sliding in the slipperiness....... this time it gets so large so fast falls over sideways......... it just lays there awhile, bowing outward into a pronged shape, twisting and getting and strangely deformed.......

Janice nearly has an orgasm as she watches Fukiko’s penis slide sideways like a steel pipe in her panties............ twitching and sliding back and forth against the straining, slippery panties...........

Fukiko is sitting there on the wide seat, her leg pulled up and lying flat, smiling in perfect bliss, eyes jerking and bouncing happily in orgasm........ poking out into her panties is perfect, prong shaped pink penis, at least four inches long, with a shining-skin, pulsating helmet-shaped head...........

The drug has worked so perfectly – the Doctor’s clitoris is hypnotized so immediately—that no awareness of it has reached Fukiko’s consciousness.

* * *

“........urk!..........” Dr. Aoki gives a little whimpering grunt. A moment later her eyes stop shivering back and forth ..........

Fukiko’s body shakes like a dog coming out of the water...... her nipples are as large as strange sideways- extruded oranges..... they bounce and sway back and forth, the heaviness pulling her body with them....... Fukiko is puzzled...... why can’t she make her upper body stop........ swaying?...........

Dr. Aoki smiles when she comes back and sees Janice putting the little twin electrodes into her hands ...... it reminds her, takes her right back to the last moment she remembers......................

“......... oh yes, Janice........ I na......na.........need to help you.........get .....buh........buh..........better.........” Dr. Aoki heaves a deep relaxed sigh and leans to apply the electrodes.........

“Where did you…….” she begins....... but Janice just reaches up and takes hold of her hand........ guiding it down to her head, and bending her fingers to touch the right place. Dr. Aoki gently strokes Janice’s right temple, leaving a greasy swirl; she then pushes the sensor down on top of it. She does the same for the other temple.

“Now take the next two sensors and place them on my neck….”

“.......your neck........yessss...........” Dr. Aoki lets Janice guide her hands to the appropriate spot...........

Janice smiled, “......now get some more lotion…….“

“……more...... lotion........okayyyyy.............” .........the Doctor sighs deeply as she dips the fingers of both hands into the jar of lotion. A lot comes out this time. On each hand.

“.........…uhh ohhhh……....” Dr. Aoki stare down at her hands, her mouth falling open........ her mouth slumps very slowly into a crooked, drunken-looking smile....... her head turns slowly to look Janice..........

Dr. Aoki is the picture of little twelve year old girl...... she has the sweetest, most vulnerable look....... in a tiny, tremulous little girl voice, she asks, “…….…. uh oh…… Janice…….something is…… is….. is…….……”

“.......yessss, Doctor?.......” J asks in greasy, smiling response............

“.............what is .......is........is............happening ..........Janice?.........”

“......... don’t worry Doctor....... I will take care of you.......” Janice whispers lovingly. She sits back up on the side of the bed, she leans over and softly strokes the side of the little girl’s head....... then again........ calming her.........

“........ take care of me? ........ oh god, Janice!!!..........” Dr. Aoki’s eyes spasm very suddenly..... a violent jerking...... motion........

Janice smiles, lovingly stroking the side of the little Dr. Aoki’s head, “........ oh Doctor........ I will take such good care of you......... and you will love the orgasms you are going to have.........”

“........... what, Janesssss?............. oh.......oh........ oh........................ uh oh........” Dr. Aoki gazes up at Janice in lost little girl awe........ it takes a few moments for her to register what Janice says........ then....... her eyes just lose it...... they begin jerking violently, in convulsive spasms, rolling in all directions..........

Fukiko smiles her drunken, crooked smile as her eyes jerk bizarrely in autonomic orgasm......... her eyelids slump part way closed, giving her eyes a weird hooded aspect......... her eyes rolling and jerking beneath hooded lids.......... she looks like she was having a massive orgasmic REM dream........

...... which is pretty close to the truth.........Janice knows now that Fukiko is already so deep Janice will not have to be careful......... while Dr. Aoki is in orgasm like this, Janice will be able to create whatever props she wants by feeding her hypnotized dream..........

“……. that’s right, Doctor, you are in a wonderful dream……a dream of beautiful pink erect clitorises....... little girl penises getting hypnotized........ and expanding and poking out into little white bikini panties……….. now let’s stand you up........ that’s right...........”

“.......little pink penises!.........” the Doctor’s face shines with ecstatically happiness.......as Janice takes her arm and urges Fukiko up....... until she is standing in front of the chair, facing Janice.........

The Doctor’s skirt is lifted in an obvious tent by her erection....... her clitoris wobbles inside her skirt........ a thick, glistening wetness blooms on her skirt right over the head of her erection...... and the slippery wetness slides sloppily down the front of her skirt ......

Janice picks up the hem of the Doctor’s skirt, lifts it up and tucks it in at her waist, “........ there now...... let me just tuck you in here....... that’s right........ oh god........... look at your beautiful panties, Doctor........... we are going to have so much fun together..............”