The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr. Fukiko Aoki

- 3 –

Janice chuckles, looking through the spy hole in her door she sees exactly what she expects. Dr. Aoki is walking up and down the hall, killing time...... her experience with Janice from the night before left her a little unstuck in space and time.......... she has arrived more than an hour early...... she is still capable of being embarrassed by her inappropriate behavior....... and she doesn’t want Janice to know she just showed up an hour early..................

Janice had given Dr. Aoki a little squeeze bottle of lotion the day before...... and fixed her up with a trigger....... as soon as she saw Janice’s door knob a couple minutes earlier, Dr. Aoki’s hands suddenly felt oddly dry....... almost painfully dry.........

”........luckily............”..... she remembers, “..... I have that nice lotion in my purse...... the lotion Janice gave me...........” As Dr. Aoki passes on her next circuit, Janice opens the door as if in total surprise, “.......oh Fukiko!......... hi!.......... what are you.......doing?...........”

“.......huh?........” Fukiko looks around like she is ready to bolt....... she is rubbing her hands together....... a thick gritty layer of lotion visibly sinking into her skin.

“..... oh Janice........ uh....... hi............ “ Dr. Aoki blushes with embarrassment, “.......uh.......uh............. I guess I ....... I uh.......forgot ......uhh...........which apartment ...... which door is........... yours...........” She enters, stepping furtively, an extremely shy look on her face........ Dr. Aoki is literally red faced in her obvious lie.......

“.....yes, you are also very early........and.........oh god....... look at you.......... so beautiful......” gasps Janice, looking down at Fukiko’s outfit. Fukiko looks much less professional this second session.

Fukiko looks down at herself, following Janice’s eyes, and thinks: ‘..... oh god...... what am I wearing........... it’s so not appropriate!........’ She flushes even pinker with embarrassment again; and with so much lovely flesh showing, the blushing is very obvious to Janice.

Fukiko’s skirt is very short.... it is made to look professional, dark professional fabric with a conservative belt at the waist.........

But no one trying to look professional would ever wear this skirt............. it is like a stripper’s version of a professional skirt......... it is so short that two or three inches of Dr. Aoki’s little white bikini panties peek out from beneath the front hem........

Janice smiles in delight as she watches Fukiko tugging........ red-faced in shame.......... trying to pull the front hem of her skirt down in the front........ without any success.......... Dr. Aoki’s hand leaves a little dark stain of the drugged jelly on the hem of her skirt............ and a little wet spot on the bottom of her panties.......

Dr. Aoki’s shirt is a little strappy T shirt, like a teenager would wear out clubbing. No bra....... just her beautiful little brownish-pink puffy nipples announcing themselves very prettily through the thin white cloth of the little T shirt. To complete the picture Fukiko has on little raised heel sandals....... sexy little sandal flips flops.........

“........actually, I’m glad you are here early, Dr. Fukiko........”Janice smiles as she slides her own mini skirt down her thighs, and steps out of it right there at the front door, leaving it on the floor.

“........ uhhhhh.......... oh god........Janice........ what are you......doing?..........” Fukiko stares down, her mouth agape..... staring with extremely intense interest........as Janice slowly, teasingly drops her skirt down her thighs..............

Fukiko’s upper body shivers..... and she gives a little involuntary gasp at the beauty of Janice in her tiny little white bikini panties..... Janice’s panties have sweet little bows tie at the hips..... and the obviousness of the dark thatch of Janice’s pubic hair puffing out and straining her little bikini panties so full of hair.........

“..... I’m just taking off my skirt, Doctor........ to be honest, I love it when you stare at my little bikini panties like you are doing right now......... you love my little panties so much, don’t you..........”

Janice has made sure there are plenty of bristling pubic hairs sticking out around the sides of the little white triangle of her panties....... she has learned how much Fukiko loves her pubic bristling hair ungoverned by her panties...........

Janice waggles her hips, “..... you love these sweet little white bikini panties, don’t you?...... it shows my pubic hair so nice, doesn’t it........ and all you have to do is pull this little bow...... and you can make my little panties just fall right off...........”

Fukiko is staring, mouth slumping open moronically.........suddenly her mind is rushing with relaxation.......... “.......wah.......wah.......wah...................wuh?!.......”

Janice giggles happily as she proceeds to pull her little T shirt over her head, leaving herself naked in front of Fukiko, except for her little white triangle of panties puffed out so full of dark pubic hair.

Fukiko is literally staring, mouth open. She does not seem to be able to look away from Janice’s panties. “......... I.......I......I........ your panties..... uh .......little bows..........uh yes....... very.......very........ wuh!!......”

Janice chuckles at Fukiko’s obvious befuddlement, “...... oh Fukiko, you look beautiful in those clothes too........ so sweet and innocent......... I can just see your panties peeking out........... you love this innocent-little-girl-in-her-panties look, don’t you?........”

This interrupts Fukiko’s staring. She shakes her head to clear it.......looks up with wide, sweetly-innocent eyes at Janice,“...... oh Janice....... I’m sorry....... I ........ I .......what was I?.......... I missed what you said........”

“....... please come down to the computer room, Fukiko....... are you ready for our next.....uh......... session?........” Janice gestures dramatically down the hall.

“.........OK........” Dr. Aoki’s little girl voice agrees.... and she obediently turns and starts down the hallway....... “.......my god!........”

Following behind Fukiko, Janice can’t keep herself from gasping...... Fukiko’s little dress is definitely not long enough in the back....... Janice watches in wonder as several inches of the bottoms of the incredible round globes of Fukiko’s ass bounce naked (except for the little white triangle back of her panties) out below the back of her skirt as she walks down the hall into the room..........

This is not a skirt Fukiko could ever wear out of her house.........

Janice realizes that, at some level in Fukiko’s mind, this cannot be an accident....... the programming from the last session is clearly working amazingly well.......... some part of Fukiko’s mind is gone completely into the computer’s program........ blindly possessed with a screaming urge to get Fukiko hypnotized into orgasm.......

....... that part of Fukiko’s mind really wants Janice to appreciate Fukiko’s huge naked ass flesh bouncing so beautifully as she walks.........

........and Janice really does.............

Fukiko stops halfway into the room and looks silently around, eyes like saucers, “.......uhhh........ Janice I think we need to talk about your therapy....... I have had some thoughts about strategy.........”

“....... yes, I agree Fukiko....... it is always good to talk about therapy....... and strategy.........” Janice walks around Fukiko and hits one key on the keyboard. The strobe suddenly blasts a series of incredible intensity............

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

Fukiko’s whole body recoils, her arms flailing up in surprise, “.........oh my god, Janice!.......... what was that!............” “......oh nothing, sweet little girl...... do you want to see it again?.........”

“.......uhhhh.......no Janice.........” Fukiko shakes her head slowly, eyes huge and glittering, obviously dazed, “.......... I want to talk about your therapy........ your strata......... strata...........strata...............”

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

Fukiko’s eyes are captured and held facing directly into the blasting light........ her arms slowly relax down to her sides...... the tension is visibly melting out of her body......

“ ....... stuh ....... stuh....... stuh....... stuh....... stuh.......” Fukiko stutters in synch with the blasting strobe...........

Standing a little behind Fukiko, Janice gasps again, watching Fukiko’s huge ass relax profoundly........ spreading wider as the huge twin globes of flesh slump several inches more out the bottom of her skirt .........

Fukiko is standing there, her arms falling to her side, a staring mouth open moron look on her face ....... more than half of her incredible ass has relaxed into view...... wide, completely tension-less, hypnotized globes of flesh hanging down over the tops of her thick round thighs........

..........and the huge soft globes of Fukiko’s flesh are softly quivering..... quivering continuously in total catatonic hypnosis...........

Janice has programmed the strobe to take Fukiko right back to where she was yesterday, the powerful programming she got when she was fucking Janice the night before.

Janice lets Fukiko recover from the light. It takes more than a minute........ Fukiko finally blinks lazily, and she is back in the room.........

Janice giggles and reaches for the keyboard again, “.......... this is just to help you think about strategy, little Fukiko.........help you to remember how it felt when you were fucking me last night..........”

.....punch........ the strobes flashes are toned down now...... a return to the lazy patterned comfort of the programming......... .........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

The pattern and brightness of the flashing – and Janice’s words—go straight to the soft, wide, programmed place in Fukiko’s mind. Her eyes shiver back and forth. Her mouth falls open. She staggers sideways........ her quivering-catatonic hypnotized ass jiggling and bouncing incredibly, as she just stares abjectly.... eyes wide open........ at the strobe.

In her sideways stagger Fukiko’s right hip makes contact with the side of the bed........ she leans precariously there, her right arm scrabbling drunkenly for support from the bed, as she is impacted without a break by the strobe......... right in her frozen wide open eyes..............

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“..... uhhh........we need to .......need to.........talk about therapy, Janice.........” Fukiko is whispering now.... trying hard to keep up her professional effort....... as if nothing is happening. But as she speaks her knees slowly collapse and she slides very slowly down, leaning against the side of the bed.......

Fukiko’s eyes are bulging wide open, glued to the strobe, her mouth open in moron again, as she sits slowly down on her heels........ she looks just like a drunken little girl sitting down to watch TV, so interested in her program she completely forgets she is wearing a very short skirt and little white panties.........

“.......yes, little Fukiko, you must be careful........ the programming from last night...... was very, very powerful.......”

“.......yes, Janice....... very......very......... powerful........ strata....... stratageee........... “ Fukiko sits on her heels, her knees sticking up like a little girl at the playground........ her pretty little white panties completely exposed......... her ass spreading luxuriously wide against her heels........... her mouth open in awe.... eyes gazing frozen wide open up to the strobe..........

Fukiko’s thick dark animal-like jungle of pubic hair strains her little panties visibly full ...... a dark hairy mound covered with dainty white panties ......... glistening black hair bristles innocently around the white strip of Fukiko’s panties in several places................

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

Sitting there with her panties so exposed, Fukiko’s eyes simply gaze up.... huge, dark little girl eyes........ staring in wide open sweet innocence, abjectly accepting everything the strobe pulses at her, “....... that’s what I need to .......to.........talk, Janice......the programming........I mean your thraparee........... uh....... I mean....... strapageee........”

“......oh little Fukiko..... your panties are so beautiful........” Janice sighs in delight. There is a wide gap between Fukiko’s thighs as she sits like a little girl with her knees up........ the little seam at the top of the reinforced patch of her panties is like a pretty little ruffle....... Fukiko’s pubic mound swells luxuriously above the pretty little seam...... and there is a beautiful deep, wide hollow beneath..... the concavity over Fukiko’s labia..........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

A thick wet spot suddenly blooms in the hollow place over Fukiko’s vagina, oozing luxuriously through her panties “......... uh huh...... my panties............ strapagee of your thrapagee....... uhhhhhhh.......... ......thrapagee of my pantiezzzzz........... Janice........”

Jamice chuckles in delight to see the glistening wet spot in Fukiko’s panties suddenly bloom again....... an amazingly large, thick milky mass shoving out through the cloth of Fukiko’s panties..... and sliding downward.

Janicee gets a dollop of the drugged jelly, leans down and smears it in a little circle right in the middle of Fukiko’s forehead. Fukiko’s eyes go crossed as this happens....... she smiles brightly up...... wide eyed, sweet and innocent little Japanese school girl......... her eyes happily crossed.....

“......... oh Janice....... thas rye............strapagee of my pantezzzz.........”

............ as the strobe blasts into the solidly-leaden flesh mass of hypnotized little girl....... without her even realizing it..........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

Janice stands up and looks down, hoping for a reaction to Fukuki’s forehead smearing in Fukiko’s panties. She is not disappointed.

..........sppuurrrrtttttt...........

There is a barely audible gushing sound as a thick spurting fountain of milky orgasm shoves violently through the cloth of Fukiko’s panties over her labia....... and slides sloppily down beneath her ass.........

..........sppuurrrrtttttt...........

.........another larger spurt follows in the next heart beat...........

“........ need to .....uhhh....... strapageee........your........... thrapapantezzzzz......... Janice........”

Fukiko’s unconscious orgasmic wetness quickly balloons in her panties......spreading the wetness over the whole of the little white triangle...... within a few moments Fukiko’s panties are completely transparent........ the thick dark jungle of her pubic hair, flattened in the thick slippery wetness, looking like a large dark hairy bruise...........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“....... yes, Dr. Aoki........ we must talk about my thraparee........ and you can just keep spurting through your panties.........”

“......yes....... spurting.......in my pantezzzzzzzz.............” Fukiko spurts even harder....... her thick orgasmic milkiness pushing through the pretty cloth of her panties........... a warm puddle growing around Fukiko’s little white feet.......

As Janice watches, something strange and beautiful happens in the hollow of Fukiko’s panties between her soft, heavy thighs........ the strip of her panties over the hollow of her vagina is pulled wider, stretching the cloth oddly flat........ as the gap between her thighs widens with the flesh rolling and swelling beneath.......

“......yes.......... Janice....... thapareee......... spurting........in my pantezzz wampeezzzzz.............. uhhhhhh....... I mean......... I ....... I.......... I..........” Fukiko babbles away...... and as she begins to stutter mechanically, her right eye comes unstuck and begins to bounce and jerk independent of the other eye........

..........it looks like a pink zipper of flesh is lazily zipping open in Fukiko’s panties, top to bottom........ the swelling line of pinkness is startling against the dark dense blackness of pubic hair....... the twin pink flesh ridges of Fukiko’s labia minora rolling as they engorge........ folded bumpy flesh pressing visibly as it bulges against Fukiko’s slippery panties........ slowly swelling outward and wider....... splitting the darkness of Fukiko’s jungle of pubic hair slowly from the top to bottom.........

“.......oh my sweet girl, Fukiko........ I can see the therapy happening in your pretty panties,.........” Janice feels her own panties get very wet as she watches the lips of Fukiko’s vagina, the folded ridges of pink flesh lazily engorging and unfolding....... pushing and swelling against the little slippery-transparent strip of panties...........

When the little pink flesh zipper is swollen open about half way down, a perfect little pink penis literally pops up right at the top, thrusting a small but very obvious little tent into Fukiko’s panties, just above the pretty little ruffle of the seam..........

“........oh god, Fukiko...... here comes your beautiful little clitoris........”

Fukiko’s left eye is now caught by the program, staring abjectly at the flashing strobe, while her right eye bounces in happy-hypnotized orgasm, “......... yes, Janice...... that’s what I mean........ thapare........startagee about my........ my ..........cli....... cli........ cli........ cli........... “

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

Janice giggles. “........ do you mean...... your penis, Fukiko?...... the penis in your panties?........”

“.............oh googlaaaaa!........ yes!.........that’s right, Janice.......the pa.......pa.......pa....... ...pa................. penisssss...........in my....... pa........pa.........pa..........pantezzzzz........”

Janice giggles. She leans and gets a nice big dollop of the drugged jelly on her index finger – at least five times as strong as last night – and bends down.

“....... here, little Fukiko........ let me help you....... this will help you figure out what you are trying to say......... this will help your beautiful little penis.........”

“........my............pa.........pa........pa..........pa...........penisssss Janisssss?...........”

And with that Janice leans down and smears the finger full of jelly, from the top of the pink zipper up, very slowly right up Fukiko’s little pink clitoris, then down, then back up..........

At Janice’s first touch, Fukiko’s clitoris jerks, in sudden recognition of the feeling of being drugged...... it suddenly comes unnaturally rigid...... a little soldier snapping to attention. Then as Janice’s finger moves slowly over it, Fukiko’s clitoris just follows, an obedient little soldier......... expanding just behind the touch of Janice’s finger...... expanding...... rolling in obvious pleasure at it lifts against Janice’ s finger...... until Fukiko’s clitoris is little pink penis about four inches long........with a perfect little pink spade-shaped head..

“........ there now........ you have a perfectly obedient little hypnotized penis.........” Fukiko’s clitoris throbs back and forth violently in response, sliding against her slippery panties as it thickens and shivers into bizarrely rigid attention again..... looking more and more like a man’s penis.......... “.......pa........pa........pa.......pa........penissssss?............”

“........that helps you think about my thapareeee, doesn’t it.............. oh my .....god!........”

Janice sees something else happening in Fukiko’s slippery wet panties. The thick folded ridges of Fukiko’s labia are pressed visibly against the insides of her panties.

Suddenly, in apparent response to Janice’s words, and the direct drugging of Fukiko’s clitoris, Fukiko’s labia bulge bizarrely, pressing outward as they engorge against her panties. The beautiful pink lips literally double in size, unfolding all at once and sliding out the sides of her panties........., then continuing to expand, the pink skin swelling into smooth, shining, rubbery ridges that look like dark pink bicycle inner tubes.

Fukiko’s labia are suddenly so large and swollen that the dark thick jungle of her pubic hair between her thighs is pushed outside her panties........ a dark thick nest of pubic hair nesting her protuberant labia in a luxurious circling animal pelt, a beautiful parenthetical nest of dark hair for Fukiko’s weirdly swollen labia.......

“........oh god......your labia, little Fukiko!......... “ Janice’s panties gush with wetness at the sight........

“.....giggle.....giggle......... my labia!....... wabia.......tabia....... mabia.........giggle giggle........”

“.....oh god you sweet little fucked up girl....... I can’t help it...... I want to make you have a great big penis...... so you can fuck me again........” Janice whispers, almost to herself........

“.......... googaa............ my penissssss.......... thraparee penisssssss......... stratpagee........ pa.......pa.......pa.......pa.......... googaa......googaa.............penisssssss.............. “

“........ here, let’s take off your little shoes, Fukiko.......”

“........shusiee.....whoosie.......paaaapaaaaa.......gaaaagaaaa...........”

Janice lifts of Fukiko’s legs........ removing her pretty little flip-flop sandals one by one. Then she helps Fukiko to stand.

“......oh god......” Janice gasps. As Fukiko stands there smiling her perfect bliss up at her, the penis in Fukiko’s skirt is lifting toward her...... it looks exactly like a man getting an wonderfully hard, erection......... Fukiko smiles happily, not realizing that she has a man-sized penis still lifting the odd tent in the front of her skirt and her panties beneath.........

“........ huh!......” breaths Janice. “.......I think it would be good for your thraparee to just take this little skirt off too..... OK Fukiko?........”

“.......skirteeee.....whirteeee.......paaapaaaa......gaaaagaaaaa......... penisssss..........”

Fukiko happily rests her head on Janice’s shoulder like a little girl, as if Janice is undressing her to tell her a bedtime story.

Janice happily reaches down and tugs on the hem of Fukiko’s skirt, sliding it down over her beautiful cellulite fleshy-thick thighs.......... Janice chuckles as Fukiko steps sideways out of her own skirt..... her body on automatic...........

“........ tank you........for undressinggg meee............ Janesssss............” Fukiko says in a little girl voice.... a sweet, innocent little girl child in her panties.......... she sighs, laying her head on Janice’s shoulder again..............

“........ sit down right here, little girl.........” Janice sits Fukiko in front of the computer and hits several more keys. The strobe and the screen synchronize quickly, a greasy, pulsating, swirling graphic appears on the screen...........

Fukiko’s panties-wrapped penis pokes up out of her lap............ it falls easily into the throbbing rhythm of the program.........

“......oh Janessss.......sssssoooooo relaxing...........”

“.....that’s right, little girl....... just keep your head moving back and forth........ between the strobe and the screen........ or you can watch me get hypnotized .....if you .......want to ...........”

Janice reaches down with several fingers and scoops out a big mass of the thick, milky, drugged jell. She breathes quickly, building to orgasm in anticipation....... she is going to get herself so hypnotized........ she loves the feeling of her own penis getting large against the slipperiness of her panties..........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“......... oh Janessssss.......... tank you so much.........” Fukiko’s head slowly rotates from the strobe to the pulsating graphic. Her penis is jerking lazily in perfect synch with the program now...... visibly straining upwards against her panties as it expands in tiny little throbbing increments up out of her lap...........

Janice smiles in delight as she sits on the bed, then lays back, “...... that’s right ……..keep………. your……….. eyes……... moooooving................”

“......oh god yessssss.......”Janice breathes, as she smears the thick milky load on fingers down between her legs, up over the swelling lips of her own vagina, then up over thick patch of her pubic hair...... she falls on her back on the narrow therapy bed...... and turns her head to face the strobe as it fires up again..........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“........uhhhhhh huh huh.......” Janice wants to speak, but there is suddenly nothing left in her mind........... she just surrenders...... lays back and lets her eyes take in the deep glow of the strobe.......

“.........aaaahhhhhhhhhhh..........” sighs Janice as her thighs fall wide open, flat on the bed.......... her body begins to flap and spasm in orgasm.......... jerking in perfect synch with the pulsing light......... Janice lets the light and soft sounds take complete control of her body.......... she knows she doesn’t have a choice.............

Janice is happily aware of her clitoris expanding..... the feeling of a penis engorging..........sliding in the wetness of her panties....... straining her panties away from her body........ expanding and wobbling with heaviness...........

“........nnnnnuuuhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnn..........” Fukiko’s sigh is more like a long moaning grunt. Her upper body sways back and up. She blinks her eyes over and over..... a residue of fear still trying to fight the feeling that is tugging at her mind.......washing in waves over her body............

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“……..oh Janice……..I forgot ……….what I was ……..what was I……saying?……..........”

“…….. ssssss OK……….……. yer sleepeeee heaveeee clitorissss……… makesss……. you ……a little stupid…….. ……..”

Fukiko looks over at Janice. She sees the flashing inside Janice’s empty quivering eyes. She suddenly remembers something....... like a dream she had just awoken from......... the feeling of........ of fucking Janice....... on this very bed........... it is a terrifying shadow of fear in Fukiko’s mind.

“…… oh god....... I dreamed I was fucking you.......Janessssss!...........” Dr. Aoki whispers to herself. The picture in her mind, and the feeling, causes a profound, heavy, throbbing between her thighs..........

Janice smiles in perfect bliss and sighs, “.........aahhhhhhhh.......... fuckin’ meeeeee.......... yesssss..........”

Fukiko looks down at Janice’s drunken mind-fucked smile, her totally dilated, orgasm-jerking eyes, the flashing of the strobe on her jerking irises, “........ what did you say, Janice?……. “

Janice’s blissful smile just gets wider, “........you were.........fuckin meeeee Fukikooooooooo........”

Fukiko’s rotates her head toward Janice’s feet. “......oh my god.......” She can’t wrap her mind around what she is seeing....... it looks like there was a bowed out pronged thing in Janice’s panties...... a perfect pink penis-shaped thing about six inches long, with a purplish, stretched-shiny-skin head...... a huge purple helmet head......

As Fukiko watches in shock, Janice’s purple head gives a lazy convulsive shrug, sliding against her slippery panties........ her penis-like clitoris rolls, falls over the side, and slides like a steel pipe inside Janice’s panties........ in one smooth rolling shrug Janice’s penis adds more than an inch..... it lifts back to vertical, protruding bizarrely up in the air..........lifting her panties into a bizarre transparent, pyramidal tent.........

...... Janice’s penis pauses, about seven inches long, the shining purple head almost three inches thick........ then the shaft of her penis begins to jerk lazily back and forth like a heavy, rigid windshield wiper...... sliding visibly against the slippery insides of Janice’ little white triangle of bikini panties........

“......willll you fuck me againnnnn.... Fukiko?........” Janice whimpers as she feels the movement of her clitoris.

Fukiko feels something odd.....something hard.......and thick....... between her own thighs..........it doesn’t make any sense........ She tries to figure it out…… to think what it could be……. but looking at Janice’s penis moving makes the throbbing between her own legs suddenly very intense............. the hard thing is wobbling back and forth...... and the feeling of the heavy wobbling............ is the most unbelievable...... the most intense wave of pleasure......... Fukiko has ever felt...........

“........keeeepppp............... eyeeessss..........mooooovvving.........” Janice sighs, her eyes jerking happily, her smile of perfect bliss...........

………suddenly Fukiko doesn’t want to figure it out........ all she wants is the feeling...........

“…….eyes moving……. yes Janissssssss……..” Dr. Aoki turns to the computer screen. She begins moving her head back and forth, slowly rotating her head to see the flash of the strobe.

Fukiko solemnly turns her head to see the data feed on the computer screen – it pulsates strangely, but surely that is ......... it is.......... all Fukiko can think of is how hard she wants to be blasted by the strobe........

Her head rotates slowly back....... and the flash of the strobe catches her straight in her wide open eyes. Her eyes widen to accept the brilliant flash of light.........

“….guh!……gooogaaaaa..........” It is odd that it is sooooo nice...... the impact of the blast of light from the strobe is literally physical.......... Fukiko giggles because she knows she is getting what she wished for.......... it is many times brighter this time….. it makes her very happy……..a giddy, happy feeling of relaxation and release in Fukiko’s brain...........

“…….the strobe must release some endorphins…….. kinda sleepy……….” Fukiko thinks to herself as her head rotates slowly back..........

“……...thank......god......it’s….. sssssooooo relaxing……….” Fukiko breathes .......... she feels herself starting to float.......... her hands and arms are feeling light as feathers........... she is so happy, realizing as how much it helps to relax her – the slow rotation of her gaze – back and forth..... just like Janice said........ she doesn’t even notice her arms floating up, completely hypnotized, over her head........

The program has her solidly in its grasp now. Poor little Fukiko’s eyes are tying so hard to jerk into orgasm..... but the program keeps her right on the edge........... it will not let her eyes jerk into orgasm, because that interferes with the stream of obedience programming Fukiko is now receiving............

Fukiko’s arms slowly wave and float over her head....... she is no longer conscious....... she is deeply hypnotized........ she does not know what her body is doing....... she does not realize her clitoris is expanding right then – getting heavier and harder and poking up her panties into an very obvious tent. The tent suddenly spurts...... a thick milky splattering spurts out through the cloth of Fukiko’s panties...... it looks like Fukiko’s penis is puking...........

....... the sound is of thick, urgent spurting ........ then a messy splush as Fukiko’s orgasmic ejaculation hits the floor..........

“…….……..eeeaaaUUHNN……..” is Janice’s only response.

“……mmmmm gonna…… (flash)……keep talking……….. Janisssss (pulse pulse)……… ……. so you will know…… (flash) ……. keeping……..you……safe (pulse pulse)…………….. so safe………..(flash)…uuuhhhhhh………….

......... puke......... Fukiko’s clitoris makes the urgent spurting noise again....... splush..........

“…….……..eeeaaaUUHNN……..” responds Janice.

Janice has fallen into a continuous orgasmic loop. It is like falling off a truck for her. Thick orgasmic wetness ejaculates lazily, rhythmically between the lips of her vagina. The spread globes of flesh of her rear end slide, frictionless, back and forth on the cot as she shivers in ecstasy.

Fukiko’s eyes and head are rotating rhythmically, back and forth. Suddenly she feels a heavy shuddering pumping down between her legs. The programming and the drug are working together now, and her clitoris expands more than an inch very rapidly.

Fukiko’s clitoris throbs so hard, and lifts the little tent in her panties very suddenly. The head of her clitoris strains against the confinement of her panties, raising the protruding tent in her lap. Fukiko’s clitoris is now reaching large man-size, about eight inches long, with a disproportionately sized head. Her helmet-shaped head is at least three inches in diameter at its widest.

The hand in Fukiko’s lap feels the warm, solid, jerking of Fukiko’s penis. The hand naturally turns toward the warm, jerking thing, and wraps it fingers around it ............ its such a curious feeling, that Fukiko’s other hand follows, wrapping itself around the throbbing hard thing as well........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

When it hits her, the feeling of the veins throbbing on the hard penis shaft in her hands, a blasting wave of pleasure rushes through Fukiko’s pelvis...... blasting down her legs and up through her nipples.........into her head..........

“my god…….what is that!!! ……” Fukiko whispers in shy terror.

“……..whaaassss……thaaa?……….” Janice responds dreamily.

“.......... there’s something ........ hard.......... my hands........ in my...... lap..........” Fukiko knows she needs to look down and try to figure out the bizarre feeling between her fingers and her legs. (pulse pulse)………

Unfortunately her thoughts are slowing down on her. (flash) Her mind has gotten very fuzzy while she has not been paying attention. (pulse pulse)……… “.........oh gosh......... somethinggsss ssssssoooo........ hard....DA!!!.......”

She is just getting enough of a focus to use her will – just getting the motivation to look down to see what the throbbing heaviness in her hands is…….. But before she can act the strobe hits her again….. the intense light suddenly blasted – a much higher intensity blast—right into her eyes........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“……. uumaagaaaa..........” Fukiko gasps. Her face is stunned into immobility. Her eyes are unnaturally wide open, whites showing all around...... her mouth is open in a big “O” of surprise, and her upper body is rocked, swaying slowly backward, then leaning forward..........

This is Fukiko’s first intense-encoded wide-open blast of hypnotic programming from the strobe. And it blasts whatever was in Fukiko’s mind right out of it. The strobe flashing leaves her looking like a drunken, sunburned, teenager.... her mouth slumped open, about to pass out.........

The drunken teenager’s head begins its slow rotation. As it moves, her rocked in a strange nodding, motion – like a happy Indian in a Bollywood movie—or like she is trying to keep the weight of her head balanced.

She doesn’t know it..... but her penis is expanding rapidly now....... her hands are wrapped happily around an nine inch penis..........

“........googaa......googaa.........” a happy little nonsense song springs out of Fukiko...... as her head turns slowly to get more mind-fucked........ she is beautifully mindless, her head rocking spastically, looking stunned and stumbling after a long day at the beach.

“……..uuuuhhhnnnnn……..goooogaaaaaa………..” Janice responds to Fukiko’s little song with a deep bodily grunt. Her pelvis jerks upward in a fucking motion, and she spurts audibly, her penis looking like it is puking as a milky mass shoves through Janice’s stretched thin panties, and splushes on her belly.

Fukiko’s mind lazily registered the distinct spurting sound, then the soft splushing, “….. googoo...... gaaga..........must be ……….the sound……… of the light……..” (she whispers to herself).

Her face registers whimsical puzzlement with that strange thought. It is such a happy thought. A flash of light making a spurting sound—it makes such wonderfully absolute sense.

Fukiko’s happily stunned face finally reaches its destination, and eyes open bizzarely wide, at the screen.........

“......googaaa......googaaa?..........” Fukiko is so happily confused that she doesn’t even notice the change on the screen – it had changed to a heavy, greasy looking, green spiraling graphic—a pulsating hypnotic snake........ it would be clear to a normal person that this is a very intense hypnotic device...... a normal person would not be able to withstand the intensity........

But to Fukiko, in her current state, it makes wonderfully perfect sense—her clitoris throbs, hard, and her erection expands again, straining harder against the tent in her panties and her little skirt. Fukiko feels the heavy snake pulsating lazily between her fingers, and her thighs.

“……googaa!…….googaaa!............” Dr. Aoki sighs happily. As her head begins it rotation back to the strobe, her huge erection lifts at least another inch in the strange straining tent of her panties........

“.......oh my gaaaa........ Janisssssss.........” Fukiko’s whole being swells with the most intense pleasure of anticipation as her head nears its next destination........ the strobe.......... Fukiko now yearns incredibly for blasting intensity of hypnotic command....... the strobe.........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

The flash is much MUCH more intense this time. “…..uuuuhhhNNNNNN…….” Fukiko grunts, a loud, low frequency noise that comes from deep in her throat........ as the strobe blasts her without mercy.

Fukiko’s clitoris quivers at rigid attention, like a huge metal bell that has been struck with a hammer.......

“……..uuuhhnnnnnn ………” Janice spurts again..... her penis happily ejaculating much harder and thicker....... the mass of ejaculation splushing on her belly.........

Fukiko’s face is bizarre, totally fucked-up....... her eyes are bulging out wide open, whites showing all around, but completely dead and asleep........... there is a strange crooked smile, slumping into a drooling corner on one side........ as her head is rotated back to the hypnotic snake.........

“........googaa.......googaaa.......googaaa........” Fukiko sings her little girl nonsense song, in a tiny little girl voice....... as the snake pulsates into message into her wide open mind...........

“……..uuuhhnnnnnn gaaaaa………” Janice spurts and splushes again.

Fukiko’s little song makes Janice gush into her panties so suddenly and so hard that Janice’s mind is blown........ the little nonsense song makes it happen much faster and more violently than Janice had experienced before..........

“…….sssssssnake…….soooooo……..nyzzzzzz……….” Fukiko breathes........ so happy with the snake – not ready to give it up yet—as her neck begins turning her head back toward the strobe ........ “.......uh uh......”

Fukiko whimpers trying to keep her eyes on the wonderful snake .......... her eyes move on gimbals as her neck slowly rotates her head back to the strobe. ........ then Fukiko eyes are jerked violently as her head reaches its destination at the strobe.........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“.........uuuuuuuuuuhhhNNNNNNN............” A bizarre deep grunt emerges from Fukiko, as her upper body is literally rocked back by the physical impact of the strobe.

“……..uuuhhnnnnnn gaaaaa………” Janice spurts and splushes again in the perfect synch of her reaction to the grunting sound........

As it rotates back this time, the stunned look is gone from Fukiko’s face.......... her cheeks and the muscles of her face looked like they were melting........... slumping down to make her look like a totally fucked-up idiot........... her eyes are frozen open........ empty and completely crossed toward her nose........... a fucked up look of total benign acceptance....... of unthinking fucked up obedience.........

“........googaa.......googaaa.......googaaa........” Fukiko song sound completely fucked-up, but completely and mindlessly happily....... She breathes out in obvious pleasure as the strobe hove’s into view ........ the strobe blasts her again.........

.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH.........FLASH............

“…..UUUHNNNNN……..” Fukiko now sounds like a grunting, rutting animal.

“……..uuuhhnnnnnn gaaaaa………” Janice spurts and splushes again in perfect rhythm response......

The two voices—Janice and the doctor – gradually become more and more powerfully linked and rhythmic: a soft, little girl, whimpering nonsense song of pleasure form Fukiko....... as the powerful strobe penetrated deeper and deeper into Fukiko’s softening mind....... ........ and a rhythmic animal grunting from Janice......... followed by the spurting of her ejaculation.......

The rhythmic call and response of grunting and body noises continues into the night.