The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorm

By Begbie “Sick Boy” Rentonspud

Chapter 2: Rachel and Lisa

Jonathan felt that he didn’t need to go to class. If you had the power to control people, wouldn’t you take advantage of that? He went to the first day of each of his five classes. And that was the only time he went to class. He would usually sleep in with his slaves by his side, except for Kate. To avoid any suspicion, he would have her snap out of the trance and be herself for the day and she would come back to his room at midnight, still thinking that there was something wrong with the sink in his bathroom. He had to change that. It’s been a while since he left his room, so he decided to go to the kitchen on his sixth floor. there was a TV and a bunch of tables set up for the rest of the floor to watch TV or just have a bite to eat. Jonathan got a Coke from his refrigerator, threw on his sunglasses and gave his three puppets a quick kiss and a quick breast massage.

He walked down the hallway, turned a corner and walked into the kitchen. He sat at a table directly in front of the 20 inch TV. He turned it on and began to watch “Full House”. He endured the torture of the Olsen twins because there was nothing else on. He put his leg on the table and sipped his Coke. He saw a girl with pots and pans in her hands walking toward the door of the kitchen. Like a gentleman, Jonathan opened the door and helped the girl with the heavy dishes.

“Thanks. Thanks alot.", the girl said to Jonathan.

“Hey, no problem. Here. Let me get some of that for you.” Jonathan grabbed all the pots and pans and put them on the counter for her.

“Wow. Thanks again for your help. You must be new here. I’m Rachel. Rachel Moore.”

“Oh, I’m Jonathan Gaze. Please to meet you.”

“ I have never seen you around. Do you live on this floor?”

“Yeah. I live in room 603C.”

“The only single room with direct sunlight. Lucky. I live in 610 Q. Right down the hall.”

She was a pretty girl. She had curly brown hair with blonde highlights in it. She had it up in a ponytail. She was wearing a multi colored tang top with her pink bra straps showing. She was 5′5″ and she was kind of chubby, but Jonathan found that sexy in a girl. She didn’t have to look like a supermodel, just as long she wasn’t as big like a house.

“So, why are you in here anyway? Doesn’t 603 C have a stove in it?”

“Yeah. It does, but I wanted to get out of the room for a change. I’m a hermit and my mom wishes that I had more friends.” Friends or slaves, made no difference to him.

Jonathan sat back down and Rachel took her pots to a locker that held her personal cooking utensils. He took another sip and contemplated whether or not he should control her now or later. He put his Coke down and walked over to where Rachel was. He boosted himself up onto the counter and sat there.

“So, going to cook something?", he asked.

“Yeah. Spaghetti. I’m cooking alot. Care to join us.”

“Yeah, sure. Can I ask you a question?”

Jonathan proceeded to take off his sunglasses and tried to concentrate his powers so he could take over her mind the second she turned.

“Sure what is... is.. issssss....” She fell into the trap. She was under. That was a little too fast, but he would take that over someone who could fight back.

“It’s not so much a question. It’s actually a command, really. Tonight, at about nine, you will come to my room. I have a computer in there and you will think that you have a paper due tomorrow. I have invited you to type this paper up. You won’t notice my puppets standing near the bed. You won’t see anything unusual in my room. You will just want to get this paper done. Do you understand?”

“Yessss.... I underssstand....”

“Good. By the way, when you invited me to eat with you, you said “we.” What did you mean?”

“My best friend Lisa lives on thisss floor as well. We’re practically join at the hip. It’s my turn to cook tonight.”

“ Hmm... Since you invited me to dine with you, would you and your friend like to eat something in my room later?”

“Sure. I believe anything that you serve will be excellent.”

“All right, Rachel. It’s on. You remember the plan and all will go well. When I count to three you will wake up from this trance and not remember that I put you in a trance. When I say, “Pot girl”, you’ll fall back into the trance. You will be able to hear every command and obey when seen fit. Is that clear?”

“Yessss... Crysssstal.”

“When you wake up. You will think that you just asked me to eat with you and Lisa. On the count of three... three.”

“So will you be eating with us, Jonathan.?

“Yeah, sure. Thanks, Rachel.”

While Rachel began to put the pasta and the sauce into the pots, another girl walked into the kitchen. She was taller than Rachel and had shoulder length hairs with two blonde streaks in her brown bangs. She was much thinner than Rachel and had smaller tits. She was a wearing a “Grrl Power” T-shirt that was cut off below her breasts. She had a pierced belly button and, from what he could tell, a pierced tongue.

“So, Rach. Where do you want sit?” She said with a happy tone. Kinda like Kate, but not as ditzy.

“In front of the TV would be cool. Oh yeah, did you meet Jonathan? He’s new to the floor and he’ll be joining us.”

“Hi, Jonathan. I’m Lisa.” So this was Lisa, he thought. He was going to have alot of fun tonight.

“Nice to meet you, Lisa.” He stuck out his hand to shake. He felt the smoothest skin on a hand.

“I would just like to thank you girls for inviting me to have some grub.”

“Just think of it as welcoming party for the new guy.” Rachel said. Welcoming indeed.

A few minutes past and Jonathan got a as much information from Lisa conversation wise.

“You know what? I’ll go give a hand to Rachel. She may need help bringing the food over.”

“Oh, Yeah. Sure. Go ahead.”

Jonathan walked over to the stove. They couldn’t be seen by Lisa because the lockers blocked the view. Jonathan walked up to Rachel, who thought he was going to help her out.

“Here, Jonathan. You could grab the sauce.”

“Sure thing, pot girl.” Rachel fell into the trance and her slumped forward and her hands dropped to her side. She was still holding the spoon with sauce dripping to the floor. Now was the time take Lisa. Jonathan brought over the sauce to the table where Lisa was sitting.

“Where’s Rachel?”

“Oh, she’s probably draining the noodles. Ow, hold on. I think I got something in my eye.” Jonathan began rubbing his eyes. “Can you see it from where you are?”

“Oh yeah, sure.” Another one fell into his trap. Lisa leaned forward and looked dead into Jonathan’s eyes. Jonathan moved his hands revealing his hypnotic eye. Lisa was quick to respond, just like Rachel. Her face became blank and her began to look glassy. Jonathan gave Lisa a kiss on the lips with a little tongue. She didn’t respond. She just sat still, leaning forward and staring into nothing.

“Lisa. You can here me, right?”

“Yesss.... Jonathan....”

“I programmed your friend Rachel to be my slave. Would you like to be like Rachel?”

“I don’t want .... to be a slave....”

“Well, if your friend Rachel wants to be my slave, so will you. You want to be just like Rachel cuz being my love puppet is cool. It’s the only thing that you want to be. You’ve always wanted to be my love slave. So would you like to be a slave like Rachel?”

“Yesss.... I want to be a love ssssslave...”

“Good. You will look for Rachel tonight at 9:30. You will then remember that she is in my room typing up a paper that she believes is due tomorrow in one of her classes. When you walk into the room, you won’t notice my puppets standing at the bed. You won’t even notice that Rachel’s naked in my chair. You will become really horny every time you look at the computer monitor and see the word “twat.” You will begin to feel all hot and sweaty and let out soft moans every time you see the word “twat”. You will begin to rub your thighs and massage your breasts. Then, you will just start masturbating on my bed but you won’t cum until I say “boom.” You will also let me have my way with you, no matter what I plan to do. Do you understand?”

“mmmm...yessss...”

When I count to three you will wake up refreshed and not remember that you were put under a trance. But when I say “Lisa, Lisa “, you will fall back into the trance and await for my commands. Do you understand that, Lisa?”

“.... Yesssss....”

“Three. So, Lisa. How old are you?”

“I’m 19.”

“Old enough to smoke but too young to drink.”

“That doesn’t really stop me.”

“Where’s Rachel? Let me go check.”

Jonathan walked over to Rachel, who was still in a trance, drained the pasta and released Rachel when he said, “three”. The two walked back to the table and ate like nothing happened.

After dinner, Jonathan went back to his room for a nice fuck with Emma, Caitlin and Betsy. Rachel’s due at nine. Lisa is due at nine thirty and Kate’s due at midnight. New blood gave Jonathan such a thrill. A thrill that he’s forgotten for over two years. Jonathan set up the laptop and the printer for Rachel and returned to the bed with the three naked puppets for a little ass groping and Caitlin’s special cock dance. A knock came at the door. It must be Rachel. It’s nine. Jonathan ordered the bed slaves to pose next to the bed and freeze in the their position. As they were doing that, Jonathan threw on his shirt and gym shorts and turned on the TV. He opened the door and let Rachel in.

“You know, Jonathan, you are the coolest. Thanks for letting me use your computer tonight. I have such a big paper due tomorrow.”

“Hey no problem, Rachel. It never hurts to help. I’m just gonna chill and watch a movie.”

Rachel sat down and asked, “What movie are you going to watch.”

“This movie I rented from Blockbuster. “Potgirl” is the title.”

Rachel’s eyes began to close as she slumped forward in the chair. Jonathan got off the bed, walked over to Rachel and pulled off her tang top. Her limp arms hit the side of the office chair as soon as the shirt came off. This time around, she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her breasts were firm and big. Jonathan figured she was 30C. He began to suck on her round, pink nipples. She let out small sighs when his tongue would touch the tip. He then went up to her lips and began to stick his tongue in her mouth. She responded with healthy and strong “how do you do.” While they were lip-locked, Jonathan grabbed her by the ass and unbuttoned her tight denim shorts. He pulled them down to reveal her soaking pink panties.

He released himself from the kiss. Rachel went limp again staring at the wall where the girls stood. Jonathan lifted her up and put her over his shoulder. He placed his new doll on the bed. He undid his belt buckle and pulled down his pants and BVDs. He then began to slowly remove the soaked panties and threw them on the floor. Jonathan was excited that Rachel shaved her bush off. He then brought his lips down on her pussy and began to suck, lick and stick. Rachel was breathing heavily and she began grasping her breasts. She was still staring at the ceiling. After a final lick, Jonathan stuck the mighty beast in Rachel and began humping away. Rachel let out screams of approval and cries to the big man upstairs. Jonathan pulled it out and shot all over Rachel’s chest and stomach. She felt the hot load and began to smear it all over her stomach and breasts. Jonathan put his pants back on and ordered Betsy and Caitlin to give Rachel a tongue bath and clean the cum off of her.

After a good fifteen minutes of cleaning, Jonathan set Rachel back on the chair, naked.

“That was excellent, Rachel. Now, what I want you to do is to start typing up that paper that you have to do. In every sentence, you will use the word “twat”. It doesn’t matter if you use it as a noun or a verb. I don’t give a shit. It doesn’t matter. Just do the job.”

“I... will.. obey...”

9:30. Jonathan looks down the hall and sees Lisa looking for something.

“Hey, Jonathan. Have you seen Rachel?”

“Yeah! She’s in my room typing up some big paper.”

“Oh yeah! That’s right! I have to ask her something.”

Lisa walked down the hall and into Jonathan’s room. Jonathan closed the door and hopped into his bed. Rachel was completely naked and typing something out. Lisa didn’t even notice Rachel was in the buff. Jonathan looked through the corner of his eye at Lisa to see if she responded to the suggestion he gave her. So far, so good.

“So, what’s the paper for, Rachel?”

“World History...", Rachel answered in a monotone voice. She was still in her sleep state.

“Can I see what you got so far?”

“Sure... go ahead.” Lisa began to read the first paragraph of Rachel’s paper. As she was reading, her hand began rubbing her thigh with circular motion. With every passing sentence, Lisa felt warmer and warmer. She was sweating and her cheeks were becoming flushed. She started licking her upper lift. She took off her sweater and began to rub her breasts. Suddenly, she turned to the watching Jonathan.

“Can I lie on your bed, Jonathan? I feel woozy.”

“Sure, Lisa.”

Lisa lied down and began to slide up her skirt. She pulled her knees up and pulled down her silky black panties. From what Jonathan could tell, they were soaked like Rachel’s. She stuck her fingers in and just went at it. Sweat ran down her thighs and forehead as she let soft moans. She began to look at Jonathan. Jonathan looked at Rachel, who was still typing.

“Oh, baby. take me. I want you in me, now!” Jonathan walked over to the bed and just locked lips with the horny Lisa. Jonathan gave a hard kiss and fondled her breasts while Lisa gave a harder kiss and continued to play with herself.. She broke the kiss off and he turned her over on her chest. He pulled her ass up and began to fuck her up the ass. His pelvis banging away at her jiggly ass. In and out he went. She moaned from the humping and her fingering. Jonathan pulled his cock out and shot on Lisa’s back.

“Oh, baby! It’s so nice and warm.” Jonathan programmed her to be hornier than he thought.

“Rachel, why don’t you lick up this mess.", Jonathan commanded.

“Yeah, Rachel clean this shit up.", Lisa ordered. Rachel only obeyed Jonathan, however. She began to lick up all the jizz on Lisa’s back. A little smeared on her chin and lips but she didn’t clean it off. When she was done, she just knelt next to Lisa with that empty look on her face. Jonathan pulled her off the bed and place her head beneath Lisa’s cunt. He pushed Lisa’s ass down and her crotch fell on top of Rachel.

“Hey, Lisa. How do you feel?”

“I feel like I’m going to explode, Jon honey!”

“You mean like this? Boom!” Lisa just let out a whole river of cum all over Rachel’s face the second Jonathan said “boom”. Lisa looked over at Jonathan in confusion.

“How’d you know that I was going to cum?”

“You wouldn’t want to know, Lisa Lisa.” Lisa’s body fell limp and she was still on top of Rachel’s face, who was still covered in cum. Lisa was breathing hard and her face was blank. Jonathan took a look at the clock and saw that two hours had past. Kate was coming by in fifteen minutes. So, he lifted up Lisa and stood her up next to Emma. He had her pose in an erotic way, with one leg forward and her hand on her hip. Then he lifted up the cum covered Rachel and her kneel before Lisa. He had her grab Lisa’s thighs and had her tongue stick into her cunt. He then took Betsy and had Rachel sit on top of her stomach so that Betsy was looking at Rachel’s tits. He placed one hand on Rachel’s tit and the other grasping her ass cheek. He finally took Rachel’s right hand and her reach for Betsy’s pussy. He stuck her index and middle finger in.

Midnight. A knock came at the door as timed.

“Hi, sorry to disturb you. But I forgot to tell you that there maybe something wrong with your bathroom sink.”

“Oh yeah sure. Come on in, Katie.” Kate went arms fell to her sides and her head slumped forward. She dropped the clipboard she was carrying, but Jonathan picked it up just to avoid suspicion. He took her by the hand and led her in. He then proceeded to take off Kate’s shirt and pants. He left the panties on but he took off the bra. While standing behind Kate, he began to suck on her neck and grasp her tits.

“Oh, Katie. I would like you to meet some new friends of mine.”