The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorm

By Begbie “Sick Boy” Rentonspud

mc, mf, ff

Chapter 3 : Allison Flynn

It was a Saturday morning when Jonathan woke up to find all six slave girls in his bed. The whole room had the musty smell of sex and sweat. Good thing he had the whole building hypnotized to believe that there was no smell. He even had the room sound proofed through his power of persuasion It had been about a month since he had hypnotized Rachel and Lisa. And he liked was going on. Who needed pillows and blankets when you got a bunch of naked women that were soft and warm. Since it was the weekend, Kate, Lisa and Rachel didn’t have to go back to their rooms or go to class. He had the three dorm girls take a shower with him, having them scrub every crevice of his body. The shower took a good two hours, due to the fact that Jonathan couldn’t help fucking the three girls against the shower wall. After the slave bath, Jonathan commanded the girls to put on their clothes and continue the day as if nothing happened. If anyone asked, they would say that they spent the night at a friend’s house in suburbs. So, the day went as planned. Kate went on a field tip with her friends to a bowling alley and Lisa went to her piano lesson. Rachel stayed behind at the dorm to meet up with a friend in the lounge to watch a movie on ABC. Jonathan went back to sleep, while Caitlin sucked his cock.

Jonathan woke up at five, with Caitlin still going. He turned her “off” and took another shower. He had Betsy make him a ham on white with a little mayo and had Emma dress up in a French maid outfit and her clean the room. He also had her dress Caitlin in a real slutty outfit, you know, short hot pants, a pair of fishnet stockings and a red bikini top. She was still “out” on the bed. When he got out of the shower, he had a quick hump against the wall with Betsy and got dressed. He ordered Betsy to dress up in her cheerleading outfit, but commanded her to wear the short skirt and no panties. He told the puppets to go eat themselves out while he went to the lounge. He picked up the sandwich and got a Pepsi out of the fridge. He slid the frosty can across Emma’s chest and she let out a girlish giggle. Caitlin then licked up the frosty water off her tits.

As Jonathan walked into the lounge, a tall blonde girl walked out saying, “I’ll be right back.” to Rachel. Jonathan sat near Rachel so that he could keep a conversation with her before he put her back under.

“Hi, Jonathan!”

“Hi, Rachel! So, what are you watching?”

“Just some movie about some kinda shark man or something like that.”

“Oh, I think I’ve heard of this. It stars that Potgirl chick.”

Rachel didn’t lose a beat and fell under her post hypnotic command.

“I want you to tell me everything about that girl that was in here.”

“Her name is Allison Flynn. She was my lab partner in high school and we became best friends ever since. She’ssss real smart and I convinced her to come to this school. She...”

“Ok. That’s enough information for me. From what I saw, she had pretty big tits.”

“Yesss... she doesss..”

“I didn’t see her ass. What do you think of her ass?”

“I would... want to ssqueeze thossse cheeckssss all night long. And from what... I remember from.. gym classss... she shaves her pussy all the time...”

“Really... She would make an great addition to the collection, don’t you think?”

“Yesss.... she would...”

“When she comes in, you will act normally but still be under. You will obey my every command. Okay, Rachel?”

“Yesss... Sssir...”

“Okay, I think she’s coming.”

The elevator door opened and out came Lisa from her piano lesson. She walked into lounge to have the meal she bought from McDonald’s. She didn’t know Jonathan and Rachel were inside. What she didn’t know was that she would not be eating that burger anytime soon.

“Oh, hi guys!”

“Hi, Lisa!", Jonathan responded.

“Hello, Lisssa.”

“What’s wrong with you, Rach? You feeling ok?” Jonathan had to think quick or Lisa might suspect something.

“Lisa, Lisa.” Lisa fell back into her slave trance with her hand in the McDonald’s bag.

“Lisa. I am trying to control a new slave. Here. Take my key and leave the door unlocked. Leave that bag in my room. I’m in the mood for some fries. Now go.”

Without a question, Lisa nodded and took the key. Jonathan heard the elevator door open and out came the big breasted vixen with a bowl of popcorn in her hands. The second she walked in, Rachel sat up in her chair and began to act like her cheery self.

“Hi, Rach. I got the popcorn.”

“Oh, cool. You’re in time. The movie’s about to start. Oh, yeah. Did you meet my friend, Jonathan?”

“Yeah, we bumped into each other a few minutes ago. Hi, Jonathan. The name’s Allison. Allison Flynn.”

“Hi. Wow! Strong handshake. Do you workout?” She looked at him like she’s heard that line from some other people in the dorm trying to get with her.

“Are you hitting on me? Just kidding. Don’t worry. I’ve heard worse pick up lines.”

“Thank God. Let me try another one. Ever heard this one? Obey me.”

“What did you... sssssay?” She was looking deep into Jonathan’s eyes. Allison was completely under Jonathan’s control.

“Wow, Jonathan! You did it! She’s yours to command! Yay!”

“Rachel, sleep.” Rachel’s eyes closed and she fell asleep where she was standing.

“Ok, girls. Time to go to my room for a little grub and little programming.”

“Yesss... ssssir...", they both responded.

Jonathan took girls by the arms and led them to his room. He opened the unlocked door and almost hit Lisa with it. She was just standing there, staring at the door with the bag in her hand. The other three girls were still eating each other out in their costumes.

“Ok, girls. If I could have your attention, please. I would like to introduce the new blonde slave of the group, Allison Flynn. You will all get your chance to introduce yourself to our new slave, but first, business.” Jonathan led Allison to bed and sat her down. She was wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of bell bottoms. Jonathan unzipped the sweat shirt to reveal a white tang top. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her big pink nipples were visible through the material. She was going to meet her boyfriend, later for some sexual act. But now, she had plans that deleted that errand out of her mind. He ripped the shirt from the neck line like Hulk Hogan. He saw her luscious bosom. They were bigger than Betsy’s. The two treasures had to be a 38 DD, tops. He was wondering if her back ever hurt, but he realized that she does workout.

“All right, Allison, you are now and forever will be my love puppet. It will give you great pleasure to serve and obey only me. My cock will be the best thing you have ever had. In fact, my cock is the only thing for you. And you see all these girls around you? These are your playmates. And whenever I tell you what to do with these puppets, you will comply. All virtues and beliefs that you had will be thrown away I command you. In the count of three you will wake up and see all my slaves. Then you will realize that you are not wearing anything. You will begin to panic and run for the door. The door is unlock, but you just can’t seem to open it. You will sweat and cry, but for some weird reason you want me. Your pussy will begin to soak and your nipples will become erect. You will continue to struggle to get the door open and begin to feel hornier with every breath. You’ll still be scared but feel real horny. When I grab your ass, you will feel like you’re struggling but you won’t be. You’ll be frozen and you won’t realize it until I let go. You will fall back into the state your in now when I say, “Ally”. Do you understand all this, Allison?”

“.... I.. do...", she tiredly responded. Jonathan gave her a sweet lick on her cheek and fondled her twat for a few seconds. He turned around and lifted up Rachel’s shirt revealing her breasts. He pinched her pink nipples and turned to look at the sleepy Allison. He walked over to her and put his tongue in her ear. He wanted her now, but the game didn’t even start yet. So, he began. “Three.”

“Uhh.. What? Where am I? It’s so cold in here.”

“You’re in my room. And you would be warmer if you had this sweat shirt on.”

“What the?!? I’m NAKED! What the hell did you do to me?”

“I hypnotized you. Nothing to worry about, though. I didn’t take advantage of you... yet.”

“Oh, and what do you call this shit? Normal?” She looked over at the Rachel puppet with her shirt up over her breasts. Allison felt sort of aroused, but dismissed the feeling.

“Rachel? Snap out of it! We gotta get out of here and call the cops.”

“Rachel stays here with me. She’s been mine for a whole month now and I’m not letting her go. But you are free to leave if you want. The door’s unlocked. I am a gentleman before a sex master. Here, you may want to take this. Don’t want to catch a cold.” Jonathan threw the sweat shirt to Allison from across the room. She was beginning to feel something for him, but he has Rachel and all these other girls fucking him against their wills.

“You are going to rot in prison for this.” Lisa reached out for the door knob and gave it a turn, but the door never opened. She began to struggle to open the cage door. She was beginning to get more aroused the more she jerked on the knob, but she had to get out of here. A part of her wanted to run for help. Another part wanted to run into his arms and just bang the shit out of him. She was already crying from the fact that she can’t get this door open. The sweat from her head was now dripping off her face and onto her erect nipples. For some weird reason, she never zipped up that sweat shirt.

She saw Jonathan whisper into Lisa and Caitlin’s ears as they robotically stepped toward her. They began to lick and kiss her neck, shoulders and arms. She wanted to fight them, but she was enjoying it. It felt weird to her. Here she was trying to get away and she felt like staying. Jonathan slowly walked up to her and grabbed her ass. The two zombies moved from her to their master as Allison’s body froze. She didn’t realize that she was frozen. She thought she was trying to get out of the arms of Jonathan, when in all actuality, she was frozen in the position she was in when she was trying to get the door open. She saw her hands hitting Jonathan’s chest, but they weren’t. With his hands still on her butt, he turned her around to face the limp Rachel with her uncovered breasts. He let go and it hit Allison that she was never struggling. She was completely frozen with her hands out in front of her. Jonathan walked over to Rachel and whispered something into her ear. Her eyes widened and her body straightened up. She then looked at Allison and walked over to her with a sensual strut. She was licking her lips and rubbing her tit while she was checking her out. She reached up to Allison’s face and stuck her tongue into Allison’s mouth. Allison didn’t respond, but Rachel kept going. Rachel broke the kiss, licked her finger and ran it between Allison’s 38 DD.

“You know, Allison,” she said with a very sexual voice, “I’ve always wanted you. Ever since we first met in Chemistry in Walter High. I’ve always wanted to have you’re tits in my mouth while my hand petted that moist pussy of yours.”

“Please, Rachel. Don’t do this. This isn’t you. You’re being controlled.” Tears were running down Allison’s face.

Rachel began to shake her head. She started looking around the room in confusion. “Oh, my God... What am I doing? What’s going on? Allison? What are we doing here?”

“Get outta here, Rachel! Get help! GO!”

“I can’t leave. Not without you. Not without this.” Rachel got down on her knees, opened Allison’s pants and pulled down her soaking undergarment. She began to suck a way and jab at Allison’s pussy. She was all hot and heavy on it. Jonathan was in awe while he watched all this. It’s a good thing he had that video camera running. Rachel kept going until Allison came all over Rachel’s mouth. Rachel let out a tired sigh as she stood up. She took her finger, wiped one side of her lips and licked off Allison’s juices.

“You are so gullible, Allison. I know that Jonathan commands me. I love the fact that he controls me. I love the fact that I get the chance to fuck him with five other girls... six, now that you’re here. Face it, Allison. You are now the property of one Jonathan Gaze. And that is all that matters.” Rachel walked over to Jonathan and began to press her breasts on his chest. She looked up at him with “good girl” eyes and cum on her mouth. He pointed to Lisa and Rachel began to liplock with her. Allison was already in tears and sniffling.

“No... Rachel... Snap out of it... please...” Rachel just kept going. Her hand was already in Lisa’s pants. Jonathan looked at Allison’s wet panties on the floor as he walked to her. He placed the back of his hand on her cheek and gently petted it.

“I see that you came before Rachel ate you out. You were that horny? Shit, girl. You’re going to be a whole lot of fun.” He picked up the panties and put it on top of her head. He walked over to the McDonald’s bag and ate the burger.

“Fuck you, you dirty bastard.” She screamed. " FUCK YOU!”

“And you will, Allison. You soon will. But for now, I’ll just admire you until the other one comes home. Say goodnight, Ally.” And with that, she fell into the trance and fell forward. Jonathan caught her and dragged her to the bed. He lied her face down and began to rub her ass. He remembered that this week was going to be fun because this week was Spring Break. “Fuck the beach,” he thought as he fingered her ass crack. “I got some of the hottest girls in my room.” And with that, he turned on the TV, turned Allison over and fell asleep on her sweaty tit. All the girls fell on the floor, fast asleep. The door slowly opened and in came Kate. She turned the light off and fell to the floor, completely out.