The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorm

mc, mf, ff, md

All characters of this story bare no resemblance to any living or dead people. It’s just pure coincidence. this story should be viewed by people over 18. Oh, yeah. This is just a story. It should not be taken likely. It’s purely fantasy. All characters in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone, living or dead, are pure coincidental. Now, enjoy the show.

The Dorm

Chapter 1: Kate

It’s the first week of school at Renton College and people from around the country are beginning to move into the dorm. Friendly faces greet those who were the rookies last semester and the new blood of the frosh. Among this crowd was a guy named Jonathan Gaze. A guy who oozed with a mysterious identity. According to his records, he was an all American good kid with a clean record. He used to be really dweebish, but all that changed when he discovered “the gift.” Jonathan was born with the ability to control anyone or anything instantly, with a single glance or thought. It never really developed until he found the head cheerleader at his front door... Masturbating. Ready, willing and able with every command. He began taking control of the whole cheerleading squad and all the other hot honeys in Philip Sturdy High. All these girls lining outside of his front door. But, he decided to hit a big city cuz he’s been with every single lady in his town several times. So, he applied to Renton College in Chicago. Not a big name college, but it was a well known one. He got in with a scholarship that he didn’t even test out for. He hypnotized the whole board into accepting him... In more ways than one.

His “girlfriends” helped him move into the dorm. While they dragged his luggage into the lobby, Jonathan went up to the front desk to check in. At the desk, a twenty year old Kate Winters stationed herself and helped check in the many students. She was a “happy” girl. You know, kind of ditzy and a little magoo, but she was a hotty. She had shoulder length reddish blonde hair and green eyes. Her skin was soft and smooth and, apparently, no known blemishes. Jonathan was beginning to like what he was seeing from a distance. The three girls that were moving his stuff were standing by and looking around the lobby. You couldn’t really tell that they were deep in a trance. But they did look kind of sluttish, with their tight sweaters and mini-skirts. Jonathan took off his sunglasses and slipped them into the inside pocket of his trench coat. He began to approach the desk to check in, while he was trying to decide whether or not to take control of the desk girl immediately.

“Hi! Welcome to Renton Hall. Are you here to check in?", she asked with her go lucky attitude.

“Uh... Yes. I’m here to check in...” he said.

“And your name is...?”

“Jonathan... Jonathan Gaze.” He begins to stare into her beautiful green e yes. Her gaze locks onto his. She falls under his control practically immediately. Her eyelids begin to droop and her arms begin to flop a little on the desktop.

“And you are...?", Jonathan asks his new doll.

“Yours to... command.” She answered dreamingly.

“No, no, no. What is your name?”

“Oh... Kate... Kate Winters.” Even hypnotized, she was kind of Magoo.

“All righty, Katie. When I count to three, you will continue to work the way you were before I hypnotized you. You will fall back into a trance when I say the word “Katie”. You will obey my every command when you fall under. Do you understand?”

“...Yesssss....Massster.”

“Don’t call me, master. Not in public, at least. You will refer to me as , ‘sir’ .”

“...Yesss....Ssssir...”

“Ok, Kate? One, two three!”

And like she never was in a trance, she snapped back into her perky self. “Ok, you’re all set Jonathan. Here’s your key to the room. You’re in room 603 C.”

“Thanks.... Katie.” Kate’s eyelids drooped and she slid a little in her chair.

“Katie, I want you to meet me in this room at midnight. You will dress normally, but I want you to be wearing something hot , tight and sexy. You will come to my room thinking that there was a problem that you forgot to address. Make something up. Do you understand?”

“Yessss... Ssssir...”

“Three.” Kate snapped out of it and went back to work as Jonathan commanded her. He then ordered his blonde puppets to begin moving his stuff into his room... “The Love Shack.”

It took three hours for the girls to unpack Jonathan’s stuff. It took them a good half hour to organize his room. And what did Jonathan do while they were doing this? He was sitting in his chair sipping on a nice cold can of soda. When the girls were finished unpacking, they stood at attention before their master, awaiting their next command. Betsy was one of the three girls in his control. She was that head cheerleader that he found on his porch masturbating. He loved her mostly because she was his first slave. She had long blonde hair, done up into two ponytails. Just the way he liked it. She had the biggest breasts among the girls. The second girl was Caitlin. She’s Betsy best friend. She was picked practically immediately when Jonathan asked Betsy for a sexy new slave. Her hair was kept long and well groomed. Jonathan took care of his pets. The third girl was Emma. She was a British girl who moved to his town. (Not to be confused with Emma from the Spice Girls.) She was the biggest bisexual nympho there was in Newburn. So, Jonathan hypnotized her for the sex. And it was the best he had ever had. He had never done it with a nympho, and he didn’t even have to program her to be one. Less work, I guess. So now, these girls stand waiting for their Sugar Daddy to command them.

He ordered Emma and Caitlin to go the grocery store and pick up some grub and some supplies for tonight festivities. They didn’t have to worry about the security guards. He hypnotized them into believing that they were living here or something. It didn’t matter to him. He had other things on his mind. He had a couple of hours until midnight. So, he turned on his TV and had Betsy strip for him. First off went that itchy sweater. Her breasts bounced in her bra a little when she took it off. Jonathan was becoming aroused. He felt his manhood begin to stiffen in his pants. He was licking his lip like a starving man looking at a big juicy steak. He had to wait. This was all part of the game. She then undid her mini skirt. She unzipped it very slowly, teasing her master. When it finally came undone, she revealed her crotchless underwear with her young pussy soaking. She proceeded to push down her panties over her fishnet stockings. When she got it down to her knees she looked up at her master and gave a sexy smile. She then licked her red lucious lips almost teasing her master. He wanted her now. His leg was shaking and he felt like his cock was going to explode. Betsy then slid off the straps of her white cotton bra. Over the shoulders they went. She proceeded to unbuckle the bra from the back. She turned around giving her master a glimpse of her ass. She undid the buckle, held the bra up tightly and faced her master. She let the harness fall to the floor. Her big pouty breasts bounced when she did so. Jonathan was about to tackle her and just bang the shit out of her on the floor. But no. He waited. He knew she was going to do most of the work. She walked towards him and knelt before him. She unzipped his fly and released his head. She began to stroke it back and forth, tickling him with her cherry red finger nails. He was already grabbing the armrest of the chair in anticipation. She then stuck his cock in her mouth and gave him a suck that they both been waiting for since the trip to Chicago began. Her head cocked back and forth while her tongue licked and wrapped around little Jon. Jonathan was breathing hard and began to look down at his cock sucker. She was looking up at him with a love that only can be seen in a hypnotized love slave’s eyes. He then felt himself explode. Hot juices rushed into her mouth. She swallowed the hot gulp and waited for the second bust. She was all ready a pro at this. The second load shot and she swallowed that. Not as much as the first, but she was prepared. When she removed his mighty beast from her mouth, a little juice came sliding down the side of her lip. She wiped it with her finger and cleaned it off by sticking it in her mouth, like she was a bad girl looking cute. Jonathan was surprised. He never knew that he would experience something new with this old girl. She stood up with her finger still in her mouth. She crossed her sweaty legs and rubbed her pussy with the unoccupied hand. Jonathan let out a breath of relief and signaled Betsy to come to him. She moved forward and he grabbed her by the waist. He turned her around and had her sit between his legs.

“Relax”, he commanded his horny slave. Her arms went limp and her head fell slightly to her shoulder. He then slipped his arms underneath hers. He held her up by wrapping his arm around her soft skinned stomach. With the free arm, he began to slide his fingers down the side of her face and down to her 34 DD size breasts. He massaged her right tit. Rubbing with a harsh yet gentle touch. He began to slightly rub her fully erect nipple with an occasional pinch and pull. She was lactating all over his palm. He took a lick of the milk and commanded her to have a taste as well. He slid his holding arm slowly down her stomach and slipping his index finger into her belly button. He then proceeded to the freshly shaven woman hood. He stuck his finger in and began to twiddle his fingers around the moist area. Her muscles were still limp but she was letting out sighs of frustration and fulfillment . She grabbed her left tit and began to rub it. She then leaned her head forward and took a sip of her dripping milk. Jonathan just suddenly busted a load on the small of Betsy’s back. He was surprised at that, but it must have been the sheer excitement. He smeared it down to her ass and brought what was on his hands to her lips. Instinctively, she began to lick his five digits. Suddenly a knock came at his door. Jonathan was startled for a second, but quickly cooled back down. It was 11:43 PM, so he knew it wasn’t Kate. He opened the door and stood his two love slaves holding the grocery bags full of munchies and whipped cream. All was set. Now it was just a matter of minutes.

11:59 rolled around. The girls were in the bathroom tub lying on top of each other. Their eyes were open but they were asleep. A knock came at the Love Shack door. Wow. Kate was a minute early. He closed the door to the bathroom and walked over to the front door. He had his hair slicked back and checked his breath, as if that really mattered. He was wearing his khakis and a shirt and tie. He was a slave maker, but that doesn’t mean he has to look like a beast. He opened the door. There stood his new toy, Kate, in all her glory. She was wearing a tight white T-shirt and a pair of bell bottom jeans. He felt his twig becoming a mighty branch in his pants. Good thing his Khakis were baggy.

“Hi. Sorry to be disturbing you so late. But I forgot to tell you that there may be a problem with the sink in your bathroom.”

“Please, come in.", Jonathan said.

She walked ahead of him. He took a look at what he couldn’t see behind the desk. “A nice firm ass. She must work out,” he thought.

“Well, I guess they fixed the sink over the summer. Can I just take a look in at the tub?", she asked perkily but professionally.

“Sure. If you want to. I mean, it was working properly when I was using it.”

She pulled the shower curtain and saw the three nude cheerleaders in the tub. She backed up in a surprise and disgust.

“Oh, my GOD!!! What the hell’s going on in here?", she screamed to Jonathan.

“Well, uh, um.... They, Uh,...” He stuttered nervously. It was all an act. He wanted to time it just right or he would be in deep shit.

“I’m getting the hell out of here and telling the hall director.", She angrily said making her way toward the door.

“I got all dressed nice for you and this is the way you pay me back?”

“You’re one sick bastard!”

“What did you say... Katie?” Her eyelids opened up wide and then went down to the droopy position that she had demonstrated earlier. The expression on her face went blank. Her arms fell limply to her sides and she began to sway back and forth.

“Speechless, now are we? Well, Katie, we’re going to work on that vocab of yours. But for now, let’s see the goods.”

He approached her, walked behind her and began to slowly lift her shirt off her body. When the shirt was off, her weightless arms banged up against her thighs and began to swing slightly. He took a quick smell of her hair. Sweet raspberry shampoo. Like what he did to Betsy, he slid his hands down her stomach and went to unbuckle her jeans. Suddenly, he got an idea. There she stood, swaying back and forth, with no shirt on and her jeans unbuckled. The only thing holding her jeans up were her ass and thighs. He got his camera for prosperity. You know, it will last longer. He was about to take the first picture, when he realized something was missing. He walked over to Kate and made her smile with his thumbs. He then took her left hand and stuck it over her left tit. He then undid her bra and let the right tit be full exposed. He then took her right hand and put it in her panties. He saw the bush before he slipped her hand in. She was an actual blonde, but he made a note to himself to have her shave it off for future events. He took the picture with the intent of putting it in his slave scrap book. He then led her to the bed and sat her down. She still had her hand in her white panties. Jonathan proceeded to take off Kate’s black clogs and removed her tight bell bottoms. He was still worn out from Betsy sucking him off. So, he decided to record this with his camcorder. Out came the tripod and the video camera. Now all that was missing were the co- stars.

Since Caitlin and Emma didn’t get any action this evening, he decided to let them have a romp at sweet little Kate. Out of the tub they came like two mindless zombies bent on their master’s will. Betsy was on top of them, so her naked body hit the bathroom wall pretty hard when they got up. She didn’t really care, cuz well... Anyway, the two puppets stood before Kate. She looked at their naked bodies as they swayed in place.

“Kate, I would like you to meet two of your playmates. This is Caitlin and this is Emma. All right girls, here’s the plan. I want you to initiate our new friend here into our little club. You remember how you girls were initiated, right?” The girls began to nod. “Ok. When I say action, you three girls will snap out of the trance and think that you are all lesbian lovers. You just decided to have a threesome cuz ,well, you’re all drunk. The party you just attended was awesome. Now, you’re all hot and horny for each other. You won’t be able to see me but you will hear my commands. When I say cut you will all fall asleep. Ok places.”

The two girls took their places. As if she had done this before, Caitlin put her hand on Kate’s right tit and her lips on Kate’s neck. Emma took her hand and placed it beneath Kate’s left, which was in her panties, and took the other hand and placed it behind Caitlin’s head. She then took her leg and rested it on Kate’s lap, touching Caitlin’s belly button with her big toe. They all froze in the positions that they were in. Jonathan let the camera record for at least ten minutes before he started this project. He was admiring the fact that these girls knew where to go and what to do without him having to move arms, legs and tongues.

“Ready? Lights, camera ACTION!” The girls began to go at it. Caitlin was sucking on Kate’s neck while Emma was petting Kate’s pussy. They let out moans of ecstasy.

“Let’s have a little dialogue, girls.", Jonathan commanded.

“Oh God, Caitlin! This was the best idea you... Uhhhhh... ever came up with”, Kate moaned.

“It was Emma’s idea. I’m too wasted to come up with shit like this”, Caitlin said in return.

“Speaking of coming up things, I’m about to burst!", Emma screamed.

“Don’t cum yet, Emma. Kate, let her sit on your face so you could lick that pussy as she cums on you”, Jonathan said.

“Hold it in! I want you to sit on my face so I could lick it as it comes out”, Kate said with Caitlin’s tongue in her ear.

Emma stood on her knees and Kate’s head slid between her legs. Emma lowered herself down to Kate’s tongue and she began to stab her womaness with it. Caitlin was watching and rubbing her breasts with her hands.

“Don’t just sit there Caitlin. Eat Kate out.", Jonathan ordered.

“You know Kate. I’m kinda hungry. Can I have some of that moist pussy? Thanks.” Caitlin lowered herself and began to smack her lips with Kate’s “lips.” Kate arched her back and up went her legs and over Caitlin’s shoulders. Caitlin was holding on to her stems, sliding her hands up and down her sweaty thighs.

“Oh shit, Kate. Yeah. Oh yeah! Oh GOD!!!” Emma released her juices all over Kate’s head. Her hair and her face were drenched with her warm cum.

“thank you... UHHH!!! thank you.” Kate said to Emma while Caitlin was still eating her out.

“Emma, look at the mess you made all over Kate. Why don’t you give her a tongue bath.” Jonathan directed.

“Oh, look. I made a mess all over your face, Kate. Here. Let me clean that up for you.” Emma said with horny voice. She took her tongue and licked across her cheeks. When she crossed Kate’s lips, Kate would give a long wet kiss and Emma would go back to work. Caitlin went from sucking Kate’s clit to her stomach and then to her left tit. She sucked on it like a new born, but with the occasional nibble and teeth pull. This made Kate feel so good. This went for a good couple of hours. Jonathan was excited but it was almost dawn and he didn’t want Kate to be exhausted. At around three he called cut and the three girls fell on top of each other on the bed. All the girls were covered in sweat and cum. It was sex fest 98 in his room and he was the only spectator. He went to the bathroom and lifted Betsy out of the tub like a baby. He sat her at the head of the bed and had her all limp. He then maneuvered Caitlin and Emma to lie next to Betsy and had her arms wrapped around the two girls shoulders, her hands on top of their tits. He then lifted the sleeping naked Kate up to his chest and hugged her like a teddy bear, with his legs wrapped around her waist. He pulled up a little so he was between Betsy’s breasts. Her heart beat helped put him to sleep. He kissed Kate on the lips and grabbed her ass to pull her up closer to him. He then closed the lights and fell asleep with four women who worshipped him like a god. “Welcome to college, Mr. Gaze.” he thought to himself as he fell asleep.