The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doors of Her Mind

Chapter 6: Memory—Forgetting

“Let’s talk a bit before your session, Heather.”

“Okay.”

“Today’s theme is quite a bit deeper and more intense than what you’ve experienced so far.”

“Oooo. That sounds intriguing! What room are you going to open for me today?”

“Memory.”

“Oh. I just felt a chill run down my spine when you said that.”

“Are you feeling apprehensive?”

“No, no. It was an erotic rush. See, I’m already breathing faster. It gets me hot. I guess I am a little nervous too. There are memories that I’d rather leave buried.”

“The theme isn’t going to be dredging up old memories, although we may explore some parts of your past. What I’m going to focus on is teaching you to forget things I tell you to forget, and remember things I suggest whether or not they actually happened.”

“Oh, god.”

“Are you OK, Heather?”

“I almost came when you said that—about forgetting and remembering. That’s my fantasy. I’ve been wanting that ever since I met you. For years, actually, but the desire has been much more intense the last few weeks.”

“Does it make you nervous, thinking about me being able to control your memory?”

“It turns me on. It turns me on so much. I can’t tell you. That’s the sort of control that I want; really deep control.”

“Do you trust me, to give me that control?”

“I do. Since we’ve started these sessions, I’ve been so turned on. And you keep getting me so hot. You’re giving me exactly what I want, and I do trust you. My trust in you seems to be getting deeper with each session. I’m positive you won’t do anything to hurt me, and that you want me to enjoy this. I can tell. You’ve been so patient. Although you’re very firm, you also listen to me, and I feel very, very safe with you. I want you to control me completely.”

“You hadn’t even realized that you’ve already slipped into hypnosis, had you heather?”

“No. You’re right. I hadn’t even realized it.”

“But you are hypnotized, aren’t you?”

“Yes. I am. I’m very deep and very open.”

“Do you notice how exciting it is, that you can slip into hypnosis so quickly and easily?”

“Oh, yes. It gets me so hot. I feel your control so much.”

“Are you still feeling a little nervous about exploring your memories?”

“Just a little bit.”

“Are you wanting to let go of that, heather?”

“Oh, yes. I want to be focused and open, with no distractions.”

“Put your nervousness in a box, as you’ve learned to do, and hand it to me.”

“Yes. It’s gone now. I’m completely comfortable. Not nervous at all.”

“Good girl. Are you ready to open your mind even further for me, heather?”

“Oh, yes! I’m so ready.”

“Open the door of your mind now, heather.”

“Yes. Completely open for you.”

“You see the door labeled “Memory”, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to give you the key.”

“The door is open now. You see an entry foyer with comfortable couches. The floor is covered with a deep, soft carpet. There are plants and lovely pictures on the wall. Everything here is just perfect, just right for you. On the far wall are two doors. One is marked “Remembering” the other is marked “Forgetting”. Which do you want to explore first?”

“Forgetting.”

“We’re through the door now, in the room of forgetting. The walls are completely white. The floor is white. The ceiling is white. The lighting is soft and indirect, so that everything is a soft, even, featureless white. There’s nothing to focus your eyes on, nothing to focus your thoughts on, everything is blank here.”

“Blank here.”

“That’s right. Now you’ll notice something very interesting happening. I’m going to ask you questions about your past, about yourself. As you begin to answer each question, you’ll notice that your thoughts blend into the smooth, even whiteness of this room. You’ll be unable to recall the memories required to answer my question. You’ll try to remember, but you’ll be unable. Do you understand, heather?”

“Unable to recall. Everything fades away, becomes blank and white when I try to remember.”

“That’s right. Good girl. Are you ready to begin?”

“Yes. I’m ready to begin.”

“I want you to tell me how old you are, heather.”

“I’m thirty- … I’m thir- … I’m trying. I’m … I … I can’t remember.”

“How old are you, heather?”

“I don’t know. I can’t remember.”

“How do you feel about that?”

“Relaxed. Aroused. Natural.”

“Do you notice that it’s easy to follow my suggestions and forget for me?”

“So easy.”

“Good girl. I want you to tell me where you live, heather.”

“I live at … I live on … I live … I don’t know.”

“I want you to try harder to remember when you live, heather.”

“I can’t. I can’t remember. It’s gone.”

“What happens when you try to remember, heather?”

“It’s blank. White. There’s nothing there.”

“Very good. Are you enjoying this?”

“Oh. It’s getting me so hot, so turned on.”

“Try to remember your name now, heather.”

“I can’t remember.”

“Try harder. Try very, very hard, heather, to remember your name.”

“The harder I try, the more it slips away. It’s gone. I can’t remember my name.”

“Your job. Your work. What do you do for a living, heather?”

“I don’t know.”

“Where did you grow up?”

“I don’t know. I can’t remember.”

“Are you noticing that it’s getting easier and easier to forget?”

“So easy. So easy to do what you tell me.”

“Who is your best friend, heather?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Do you remember any of your friends, heather?”

“No. I don’t.”

“Do you have any family, heather?”

“I don’t know.”

“Tell me about an important moment in your life, heather.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“I can’t remember any.”

“Tell me about anything at all. Anything you remember as a child or as an adult.”

“I don’t remember anything at all.”

“How does that feel, heather?”

“Fine. It feels just right. It excites me.”

“I want you to try harder to remember anything at all, heather. Tell me what you notice when you try harder.”

“Everything’s white. It’s all gone. I can’t remember anything.”

“Good girl. We’re going to go back into the foyer when I tell you. When we step through the door, all your memories will come back. Do you understand?”

“Yes. All come back.”

“What’s your name, heather?”

“I don’t know. I can’t remember.”

“Step through the door now into the foyer.”

“Yes.”

“What’s your name?”

“Heather. I can’t believe I couldn’t remember my name. This is so hot.”

“We’re going to go back into the room of forgetfulness now, heather. This time, you’ll only forget the things I specifically tell you to forget. You will remember everything else. Do you understand?”

“Yes. Only what you tell me to forget.”

“That’s right. We’re back in the room now. You know that you’ll immediately forget anything I tell you to, don’t you?”

“Yes. I’ll forget what you tell me.”

“Tell me your name.”

“Heather. My name is Heather.”

“But you can’t remember the name of your first boyfriend, can’t you?”

“No. I can’t.”

“You don’t remember his face or anything about him, do you?”

“No. Nothing.”

“Tell me about your first boyfriend, heather.”

“I can’t. I’ve forgotten him.”

“Where did you go on your first date with him?”

“I don’t know.”

“You can remember where you went on that date, but nothing else about him.”

“Yes. We went to the movies. We saw an action picture; I didn’t like it much.”

“What was his name?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Good girl. When I tell you to forget things, you won’t remember even after you awaken, will you?”

“No. Completely gone. Can’t remember.”

“Very, very good. Now I want you to awaken on three. One. Two. Three.”

“Ohhhh. That was so intense!”

“Did you like that?”

“Oh, yes! God! I’m so wet. I can’t believe I told you that. But it’s true. This is so, so, so hot!”

“Let’s see what happened. What can you tell me about your first boyfriend.”

“Well, we went to the movies on our first date. I remember that very clearly.”

“What was he like?”

“That’s so weird! I can’t remember anything about him. I’m trying to remember what he looked like, and I’m pulling a complete blank.”

“What was his name.”

“I can’t remember! This is so wild! How could I possibly forget the name of my first boyfriend?”

“I think you know the answer to that.”

“Yes, I do know, but it’s almost unbelievable. I remember our first date, and nothing else. Absolutely nothing. It’s like the memories have been erased.”

“They’re not erased, Heather, they’ll come back when I suggest. How are you feeling about this?”

“Would you mind if I played with myself right now? God, I’m blushing, but I’m so aroused, and I just want to so much.”

“You don’t need to touch, heather. You won’t cum until I let you, but you can enjoy feeling more and more aroused.”

“Yes. More and more aroused.”

“You can remember everything about your boyfriend now. What was his name?”

“George.”

“You remember everything except his name now.”

“Yes. Everything except his name.”

“What was your first boyfriend’s name, heather?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Tell me what he looked like.”

“He was very thin and tall, blond hair, greenish eyes, a nice smile.”

“What was his name?”

“I don’t know.”

“When I say his name, you’ll remember it just for an instant, and knowing that I’ve made you forget and then feeling yourself forget the name again will make you cum. You’ll orgasm, and the name will be gone again.”

“Yes. Gone again.”

“Your boyfriend’s name was George.”

“Yes, George. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, god!”

“Do you remember your first boyfriends’ name?”

“No.”

“Do you want to be able to remember it when I awaken you?”

“No. I want to feel your control.”

“Awaken now, heather.”

“Oh! Wow!”

“Do you remember your first boyfriend’s name now, Heather?”

“No. I still can’t remember. I remember everything else now, but not his name.”

“His name was George.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I’m cumming again. I can’t stop. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.”

“What happened, heather?”

“I remembered his name for just a moment, and then I couldn’t remember again, and it was so exciting, and I started cumming, and I kept on cumming, I was so excited, so intense, oh god, oh god, this is so hot, so exciting, I want more … please … more !!”

“OK, OK, heather … calm down! I think that’s probably enough for today; we’ll continue this theme in your next session. Should I let you remember your boyfriend’s name now?”

“No. It’s like a souvenir. I’ll keep trying to remember his name, and when I can’t, it’s going to get me so hot, so hot.”

“Well, before you go, I’ll just give you a brief reminder, heather. His name was George.”