The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doors of Her Mind

Chapter 5: Dress and Display

“Open the door of your mind, heather.”

“So open. So deep.”

“We’re in front of a door right now, heather. It says, “Dress and Display”. What are you wanting to do, heather?”

“Give you the key. Feel you open the door.”

“Good girl. The door is open now. You see clothing on display here. Beautiful clothes. Sexy clothes. All sorts of different clothes. You see transparent negligees. You see cute little halter tops and cut-offs. You see gorgeous gowns. You see uniforms—school girls, nurses, cheerleaders. You see sexy lingerie. Everything here will show your body to best advantage. Everything here makes you feel erotic and desirable. Can you see all the beautiful, sexy clothes within this room, heather?”

“Yes. So much of it. So pretty. So sexy.”

“In this room, heather, you must wear exactly what I tell you to wear.”

“Yes. What you tell me.”

“No matter what you’re wearing, no matter when, at any time, the instant I tell you to change into an outfit, you’re going to dress for me.”

“Yes, I want to change for you.”

“We’re going to practice right now. The most beautiful gown, with no underwear, put it on now.”

“Yes. I’m dressing for you.”

“Now I want you to feel the silken fabric of the gown against your naked skin.”

“Yes. I feel it. So nice.”

“You love how it feels against your nipples, your stomach, your bare pussy. It arouses you deeply.”

“Oh. Feels so good. So good.”

“How does it feel to dress for me, heather?”

“Feels so good. So sexy. So exciting.”

“Whatever I tell you to wear, whenever I tell you to wear it, you change into that clothing instantly, with no thought at all.”

“Instantly. No thought at all.”

“Very good. Now, we’re in the mall, at Victoria’s Secret. Can you see it?”

“Yes. Victoria’s Secret.”

“You see the sexiest, most completely revealing set of lingerie you’ve ever seen.”

“Yes.”

“Dress for me now, heather.”

“Yes, I’m dressing for you.”

“What are you wearing now, heather?”

“Revealing lingerie.”

“Did you go into the dressing room to change?”

“No. I changed instantly.”

“So everyone was watching you dress for me?”

“Yes. This gets me so hot.”

“Good girl. You know now that you’ll wear exactly what I tell you, whenever I say, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to do that so much.”

“You feel the tiny panties cupping your pussy, almost like it’s fondling you, don’t you?”

“Oh, I can feel it!”

“You feel the sexy bra against your nipples, rubbing them, getting you so close to orgasm.”

“Oh! I’m so close.”

“Yes, you’re right on the edge. How does it feel when you wear what I tell you to wear?”

“So hot. So hot. I’m so turned on. I want to cum. Please.”

“You’re wearing a sexy dress right now, heather. A very, very sexy dress. You’ve been getting ready for an evening out with me. We’re going to a very fancy restaurant, so you’ve spent over an hour choosing this outfit, and getting dressed. You feel just perfect, everything is exactly as you want it.”

“Exactly as I want it.”

“Now that I see you in the dress, I want you to change into your schoolgirl uniform to go to the fancy restaurant.”

“Yes. My schoolgirl uniform. I want to wear it.”

“What are you wearing now, heather?”

“My schoolgirl uniform. For you.”

“How did it feel to take off the dress that you spent so long selecting, and wear the outfit I told you to wear.”

“Good. I want to please you. It feels sexy when I wear what you tell me.”

“How will you feel wearing your uniform to the fancy restaurant?”

“Great. I’m wearing what you told me to wear. It’s just right for me. This outfit is so sexy. If makes me feel so good.”

“Very, very good, heather. Now heather, whenever you dress for me, you feel the feelings and think the thoughts that go with that clothing. Do you understand, heather?”

“Yes. Think the thoughts and feel the feelings.”

“Good girl. Now dress in the French maid’s outfit.”

“Oui, Monsieur.”

“You’re such a good girl, heather.”

“Merci beau coup, Monsieur”

“Now dress in the hotpants and halter top, heather.”

“Okay. Wanna fuck, Mister?”

“You’re doing so well, heather. Now dress in the very, very sexy negligee.”

“Yes. I feel so sexy, so desirable. Isn’t it time for bed, darling?”

“Good girl. Now you’re back in your regular clothes.”

“Yes. My regular clothes.”

“Very, very good. That was all pretend, heather. What are you going to do when you’re awake, and I tell you to wear something particular?”

“I’ll dress for you. I’ll think the thoughts and feel the feelings. I’ll be very aroused.”

“Very, very good. What will happen if you don’t own the clothing I request?”

“I’ll go buy it right away.”

“Excellent. How will it feel when I take you out in public and display you?”

“So sexy. I’ll feel your control. I’ll be your toy, your little doll, and I’ll feel so sexy.”

“Good girl. So you like the thought of dressing for me?”

“Oh, god, yes. It makes me so hot, so horny. I want you to tell me what to wear right now. I want you to dress me. I want this so much. I can’t believe how much you turn me on.”

“I’m very pleased, heather. Give me a little kiss right now.”

“Of course. Just what I was wanting.”