The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doors of Her Mind

Chapter 7: Memory—Remembering

“Open the door of your mind, heather.”

“Yes. It’s open for you.”

“Good girl. We’re in the memory room now, looking at the two inner doors. Can you see them?”

“Yes. Remembering and Forgetting.”

“That’s right. Good girl. You know which we’re going to explore today, don’t you?”

“Yes. Remembering.”

“Are you feeling completely relaxed and calm?”

“Yes. My nervousness is in the box. You have it.”

“Good girl. What are you going to experience when I have you remember?

“Anything you tell me. I’ll remember everything you tell me to.

“And you believe everything I tell you. It’s all completely true and completely real, you know that, don’t you, heather?

“Completely true and completely real. Yes, I know that.

“Are you ready to have that experience?

“So ready. I want it so much.

“Very, very good, heather. Open the door now and step into the room.”

“Yes. Into the room.”

“We’re in a small movie theater now. The seats are very plush and comfortable. The theater is empty, it’s just the two of us. Pick a seat where you can see the screen clearly, and sink down into the chair, going deeper for me.”

“Yes. So deep now.”

“Good girl. This is a very special movie theater. The scenes that you see on the screen will be scenes from your life. You’d like to see the scenes that I suggest, wouldn’t you?”

“I want to follow your suggestions.”

“Good. When the movie begins to play, you’ll be in the scene. You’ll see, feel, hear, experience everything in the scenes I suggest.”

“Everything you suggest.”

“That’s right. Everything is completely real. I’m going to help you remember things, and you’ll experience the scenes that I describe for you.”

“Experience them.”

“That’s right, you’re in each scene as I describe it, and you experience it. It’s completely real. It’s a real, true memory, and you’re going to relive it, aren’t you, heather?

“Real, true memory. I’m going to relive it. Yes.

“That’s right. Have you ever stripped in public, heather?”

“I did a strip tease for a boyfriend once. He really liked it.”

“Were the two of you alone?”

“Yes.”

“How did you feel about doing that?”

“A bit embarrassed. I did it for his birthday, but I wasn’t completely comfortable.”

“Would you enjoy stripping in front of a group of men?”

“No. I wouldn’t like that. I’d be too embarrassed.”

“I’m going to help you remember another time when you stripped, heather.”

“Another time?”

“Yes. You were in college, at a large party. You stripped at a frat party. We’re going to relive that experience. I want you to see the party on the movie screen now. Can you see it?”

“Yes. Lots of people.”

“That’s right. You’ve had a lot to drink and are feeling very high.”

“Feels great!”

“That’s right. Your best girl friend is there with you, and she’s been drinking too.”

“Rachel. She loves to party. We’re having so much fun.”

“That’s right. You’re having a great time. Rachel is playing the ‘dare game’ with you now.”

“The ‘dare game’"?

“Yes. That’s the game the two of you often play. When one of you dares the other, she has to go along with the dare. You remember that game, don’t you?”

“Oh, yes! The ‘dare game.’ We used to love playing that.”

“That’s right. She’s daring you to do a striptease for all the guys at the party.”

“Yes. It’s a dare.”

“What happens when she dares you?”

“I really don’t want to, but I have to do it. It’s part of the game.”

“That’s right. She tells you that she’ll strip along with you to help you feel more comfortable.”

“More comfortable.”

“It helps a lot, knowing that Rachel is going to strip along with you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. Helps a lot.”

“Rachel is announcing now that the two of you are going to do a striptease. How does it make you feel?”

“Nervous. Embarrassed. But she dared me.”

“So you have to go along, don’t you?”

“Yes. It’s part of the game.”

“That’s right. And you’re so tipsy, that you’re really not nervous at all, are you?”

“No. I feel great! I’m really not nervous at all.”

“And you want to see Rachel undress, don’t you? She’s very sexy and you want to see her strip, don’t you?

“Yes. She’s so sexy. I want to see her strip.

“Good girl. Some of the guys are moving furniture out of the middle of the room. There’s an empty area now where you and Rachel can dance, and guys are sitting on all the couches watching.”

“Yes. They want to see us strip.”

“You’re feeling a bit aroused now, aren’t you?”

“Yes. I am. It’s surprising.”

“You didn’t expect to feel this excited, did you?”

“No. I didn’t think I’d be this excited.”

“You hear the striptease music now, and Rachel is beginning to move to it.”

“She’s so sexy. She looks like she really knows what she’s doing.”

“You love watching her, and you want to join her.

“Love watching her. I want to join her.

“You’re beginning to move as well. You’re getting caught up in the music now.”

“I’m so high. Hey, this is fun!”

“You’re surprised at how sexy this is, aren’t you?”

“Yes. It really is sexy.”

“You’re beginning to unbutton your blouse now, and so is Rachel.”

“We’re having so much fun. I feel so sexy now.”

“You see the guys watching you. You can tell they’re getting hard, can’t you?”

“We’re turning them on. I like making them horny.”

“They can watch but not touch. What do you think about that?”

“They want to touch so much. It makes me feel so sexy. It’s like I have power over them, and that’s getting me hot. I’m thinking about them touching me, and sorta wanting that.”

“Do you want them to touch you?”

“I’m not sure. I want to show them more, and see their desire.”

“You’re taking off your blouse now, and playing with your bra.”

“They want me to take it off. They’re calling now, saying, ‘Take it off. Take it off. Show us more. More.’”

“What are you doing now?”

“I’m cupping my breasts, teasing them. This is so much fun.”

“Continue.”

“I’m unfastening my bra now, but not dropping it yet. I’m holding in front of me, hiding my breasts. They want to see them so much. Oh god, they’re so hard, I can see tents inside their pants.”

“You love that, don’t you.”

“I love it so much. I want to make them lust for me. I want to watch them touch themselves because I’m so sexy.”

“They’re touching themselves now, aren’t they.”

“They can’t help it. They’re so turned on.”

“What are you doing now?”

“I’m throwing my bra to one of the guys. He’s so hot. Now I’m rubbing my breasts. My nipples are so hard, so tingly.”

“This is making you very, very aroused, isn’t it?”

“So hot. So sexy. I don’t know why I thought I wouldn’t like this.”

“You do like it, don’t you?”

“I love it. The music is so sexy, I’m so sexy. The guys just love what I’m doing. They want me. They all want me.”

“That’s right. What are you doing now?”

“I’m beginning to slide my shorts off. Oh, I feel so erotic. I’m enticing them. I want to show them my body and make them cum.”

“You’ll know that you’re so very, very sexy, won’t you?”

“So sexy. So sexy. Some of them are pulling out their cocks now. I can’t believe how hot this is making me. I’m licking my lips and blowing kisses. I love teasing them. They want to touch so much, but I won’t let them. They’re so turned on. Ohhhh. I’m so sexy. So sexy.”

“Slide your panties off now, heather.”

“Yes. I’m going to show them everything. They can see how wet and hot I am. They can see my pussy. They can see everything. I’m dangling my panties over one guy’s cock now. One little touch, and he can’t hold back. Oh, I control him. He’s cumming for me. I’m making him lick my fingers now, and he wants to. He’ll do anything for me. This is so hot. So hot.”

“Yes. You’re so hot. You’re touching yourself now. Touching everywhere.

“Oh god. I’m so hot. I can’t help myself. I’m touching and they’re watching me. I’m so hot. So hot.

“You’re orgasming now, heather.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I’m currming for them. I’m cumming for them. Ohhhhhhhhhh.

“What are they doing while you’re cumming, heather?

“They’re cheering. They’re rubbing themselves. They want me. They want me so much. They’ll do anything to have me. I’m so hot. I’m so hot.

“Good girl. We’re back in the memory room now; you’re sitting in your seat. How would you feel about stripping for a group of men, heather?”

“Ummmm. I’m not sure. It doesn’t seem like something I’d want to do, but when I got drunk and did that striptease in college, it really got me hot. Maybe I’d like it?”

“Yes, you would like it, heather. You’re a bit of an exhibitionist, you know that now, don’t you?”

“Yes. A bit of an exhibitionist. I know that now.”

“Good girl. Awaken now on three. One. Two. Three.”

“Oh, that was hot! I haven’t thought about that college party in a long time, and it was just like being there again!”

“How do you feel about that?”

“I love it! That scene was so sexy! I was so drunk, and when Rachel dared me, I just couldn’t say no. I really got into it though. I felt so sexy. I always thought I’d be embarrassed and feel out of control if I ever stripped for a guy, but there I was doing it for a whole roomful, and I was running the show! I really was! They wanted me so bad. I couldn’t believe how powerful it made me feel. When that guy came from just looking at my body, and the teeniest, tiniest touch of my panties on his cock … Wow! I felt like a goddess! And when I came it was so intense. I can’t remember every having a stronger orgasm.”

“Did you actually strip at a party when you were in college.”

“Of course! You helped me relive it, and it was almost more real than when it actually happened. But, yes, I really did strip at a party with my best friend.”

“You’re sure I didn’t simply suggest that scene to you while you were hypnotized?”

“Are you kidding? Of course I’m sure. Wait. Are you serious? Are you saying that you made me believe that happened, that it really didn’t?”

“That’s what I’m saying. I suggested the memory, and now it’s real for you.”

“Really??? Can you do that?”

“I just did.”

“I can’t believe it. I remember that party so clearly. It’s so real. I know it happened. How could it possibly be just something you made up?”

“I didn’t just make it up. We made it up together. You imagined all the details, and constructed the memory—the inner reality—with the help of my suggestions. And it is real for you now, no different from any other memory.”

“Wow! That’s incredible! So I can’t tell anymore which of my memories are real, and which you’ve suggested?”

“That’s right.”

“Oh, my god. This hypnosis is really powerful, isn’t it?”

“Yes. It’s really powerful. It’s your fantasy. You imagine very intense, powerful experiences under the influence of hypnosis and, of course, that’s exactly what happens.”

“You really have taken control of me, haven’t you?”

“Well, I think it would be more accurate to say that you’ve given me a great deal of control. But that control is very deep now, you’re right about that.”

“Oh. Oh, god. I feel so powerless. So aroused. Can it get any more intense than this?”

“There are still rooms within your mind that we haven’t opened yet.”

“Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhh.”