The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doors of Her Mind

Chapter 4: Obedience

“Open the door of your mind, heather.”

“Yes. My mind is completely open now.”

“Very good, heather. We’re standing in front of the door labeled “Obedience”. What are you wanting to do, heather?”

“Give you the key. Feel you open that part of my mind.”

“Good girl. Gaze at the key and go deeper now. Much, much deeper, heather. I’m opening the door now. What do you see inside the room of obedience?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Pause in the doorway, and look. You see furnishings that you associate with obedience. What do you see now.”

“A big desk. Two chairs.”

“Where are the chairs? Describe them, heather.”

“One is behind the desk. Big. Leather. Commanding.”

“And the other?”

“Small, wooden, in front of the desk.”

“Who are the chairs for, heather?”

“You and me.”

“Sit down in your chair, heather.”

“Yes.”

“Which chair are you sitting in?”

“The small one. In front of the desk.”

“Where am I now?”

“Sitting in the big chair. Behind the desk.”

“How are you feeling, sitting in your chair, heather?”

“Small. Timid. Frightened.”

“Why are you feeling frightened?”

“I’m here to be punished. You’re going to punish me, and I’m scared.”

“No heather, you’re not here to be punished. Do you understand?”

“You’re not going to punish me?”

“No, heather. I’m going to teach you obedience, but you don’t need to be punished to learn that lesson. You understand that, don’t you, heather?”

“Not going to be punished. Will I be obedient?”

“You want to be obedient, and because you want that very, very much, you will be, and you won’t need punishment. Isn’t that right, heather?”

“Yes. I want to be obedient.”

“Of course you do. I’m sitting behind the desk because I know all about obedience, and am here to teach you. You’re sitting in the student’s chair, and will learn what I have to teach you, isn’t that right, heather?”

“Yes. I want to learn.”

“Good girl. You’re going to be a very, very good student, and will learn everything about obedience, won’t you?”

“Yes. I want to be a good student.”

“Do you need to be punished, heather?”

“I’m not sure. What if I’ve been bad and haven’t obeyed?”

“Do you want to be punished, heather?”

“No.”

“What do you need to do to avoid punishment?”

“Obey you.”

“Are you wanting to obey me, heather?”

“Yes. I want to obey you.”

“You want to learn all about obedience, and you want to become very, very obedient, don’t you, heather?”

“Yes. I want to become very, very obedient.”

“Will you be punished if you’re very, very obedient?”

“No. Only if I’m bad.”

“That’s right, heather. And you’re sitting in your chair to learn about obedience, to become deeply and completely obedient, aren’t you?”

“Yes. I want to be completely obedient.”

“Good girl. The first step to deep obedience is realizing how much you want to please me. You do want to please me, don’t you, heather?”

“Oh, yes. I do want to please you.”

“Feel how strong that desire is now. You want to please me very deeply, don’t you, heather?”

“So deeply. I want to please you so much.”

“Let that desire deepen now. Each moment you want to please me more. Your desire to please me deeply grows each moment. Such a very strong desire now to please me deeply. All you want now is to please me.”

“Oh, I do. I want to please you. It’s all I can think about.”

“Very good, heather. Now I want you to repeat a phrase for me. The phrase is, ‘I want to please you.’ Go ahead, say it now.”

“I want to please you.”

“Again, heather.”

“I want to please you.”

“Yes, you do. Continue to repeat now.”

“I want to please you. ... I want to please you. ... I want to please you.”

“Very good, you continue to repeat that in your mind, and as you do, your desire to please me gets stronger and stronger.”

“So strong. I want to please you.”

“Good girl. And as your desire to please me grows stronger and stronger, you realize right now that obedience will please me.”

“Yes. I want to obey you. I want to please you.”

“Good girl. Do you think I’ll be pleased with you when you’re very, very obedient?”

“Yes. I’ll be so obedient. I want you to be pleased with me. I want to please you.”

“Good girl. When I praise you, you know I’m pleased with you, don’t you?”

“Yes. Feels so good.”

“You want my praise, knowing you’ve pleased me, don’t you?”

“Yes. I want to know I’ve pleased you.”

“Good girl. You’re doing so well. Focus on your desire to please me, and feel your obedience grow.”

“Yes. I want to obey. Anything for you. I want to please you.”

“You feel aroused as your desire to please and obey me grows.”

“Yes. So hot. I want to obey. I feel so sexy.”

“Deep obedience is very sexy, isn’t it, heather.”

“Oh, yes. I want to obey and feel sexy.”

“You know now that you must obey me, don’t you, heather?”

“Yes. I must obey. I want to. I want to please you.”

“Whenever I tell you to do something, if you feel any resistance, what will you think about, heather?”

“Wanting to please you.”

“Good. And what else will you think about?”

“Being punished.”

“Where will you be when you think about that?”

“Sitting in my chair.”

“Will you remember this lesson when you’re sitting in your chair, heather?”

“Yes. This lesson.”

“When you remember this lesson, what will you be thinking of and wanting?”

“Obedience. Wanting to be obedient. Wanting to please you.”

“And will you obey? Even when you feel resistance, as you sit in your chair, will you please me by obeying?”

“Yes. Yes, I will. I’ll obey. I’ll want to obey and please you. And I will.”

“Good girl, heather. We’re going to practice your new perspective on obedience now. I want you to think of something you might resist. A command that I might give you, one you’re sure you would want to resist. Are you thinking about that now?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me what you’re thinking about, heather. The command that you would want to resist.”

“Undressing in public. I wouldn’t want to do that. It would be too embarrassing.”

“If I hypnotized you in a public place, a public park, for example, and command that you undress, would you do it?”

“I’m … I’m not sure. I wouldn’t want to. I’d try to resist.”

“And what would happen when you tried to resist, when you tried to disobey?”

“I’d be in my chair.”

“And what would happen then, heather?”

“I’d know I need to obey. I need to obey and please you. I would obey.”

“Good girl. We’re in the park now, sitting on a park bench. There are people all around us. Where are we now, heather?”

“Sitting in the park.”

“Tell me what you see, heather.”

“Trees. Grass. Lots of people.”

“Do you want to undress for me, heather?”

“No. There are too many people here.”

“Undress now, heather. Take all your clothes off.”

“I …. I …. I ….”

“Where are you now, heather?”

“Sitting in my chair.”

“What are you thinking about?”

“Being obedient. I don’t want to be punished. I need to obey. I must. I will.”

“What else are you feeling as you sit in your chair, heather?”

“I want to please you.”

“What are you going to do now, heather?”

“Undress for you.”

“Will you resist that?”

“I need to obey and please you. I will obey you. I will undress for you.”

“Go ahead, heather. Look at the people around you as you undress. Undress now.”

“Yes. I must undress now. I need to obey. I want to obey you.”

“How do you feel as you undress, heather?”

“Embarrassed. Aroused. Obedient.”

“That’s right, you’re very obedient, aren’t you, heather?”

“Yes. I must obey. I want to obey. I need to undress for you.”

“The bra too, heather.”

“Yes. I am obedient. I obey you.”

“Good girl. And the panties.”

“Yes. I obey.”

“Good girl. Are you feeling very, very obedient now, as you stand naked in public?”

“Yes. So obedient.”

“And you’re very aroused, aren’t you, heather?”

“So aroused.”

“Cum for me now, heather.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

“Keep cumming as you focus on your feelings of obedience.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

“You’re naked in public and orgasming at my command, feeling so aroused and so obedient.”

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH.”

“You’re a good girl, heather. All you feel now is deep arousal and a deep, deep desire for total obedience.”

“Yes. Yes! Yes! I want to obey. I want to obey! Yes.”

“Very good. We’re back in your obedience room now, heather. You’re no longer orgasming. Put your clothes back on.”

“Yes. I want to obey you.”

“Good girl. Whenever you obey, you will feel deep pleasure. Deep pleasure, heather.”

“Yes. Pleasure of obeying.”

“That’s right. Tomorrow we’re going to have our session in the park on Maple Avenue. You will meet me there.”

“Yes. In the park.”

“We’re going to continue our lesson in obedience there.”

“Yes. Lesson in obedience.”

“What are you going to do when I tell you to undress in the park tomorrow, heather?”

“I will obey. I’ll undress for you.”

“Good girl. How will you feel as you undress tomorrow?”

“Obedient. Aroused. Deep pleasure.”

“Very, very good, heather. Very good, indeed.”