The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doors of Her Mind

Chapter 3: Arousal

“Open the door of your mind, heather.”

“My mind is open for you.”

“Good girl, heather. Are you very, very deep and ready to open more of your mind?”

“So deep. So ready.”

“Very good. We’re standing outside the room that says, ‘Arousal’. What are you wanting to do, heather?”

“Give you the key. Let you inside.”

“Go ahead, heather. Watch now as I hold the key. See it flashing. Let it take you deeper.”

“Yes. So deep. I want to let you in.”

“Very good, heather. What’s going to happen inside the room of arousal?”

“You’re going to arouse me. I want that.”

“More than just arousing you, heather. I’m going to take control of your arousal. You’re going to grant me the power to arouse you at any time, in any way I choose. Are you wanting me to take deep control of your arousal, heather?”

“Oh yes! God, yes. I want that so much.”

“Good girl. Watch me open the door now. Step inside with me. You’re ready to explore deep, deep arousal—giving me control of your arousal, aren’t you, heather?”

“Oh, yes. I’m wanting that so much.”

“Very good. We’re inside the room of arousal now. What do you see inside the room, heather?”

“A huge bed. Silk sheets, and silk draperies on the walls. Candles everywhere. And mirrors.”

“What are you wearing, heather?”

“Nothing. I’m naked.”

“How does that make you feel, heather?”

“Horny. I’m so hot. So turned on.”

“You’re looking at me, aren’t you, heather.”

“Yes. You’re so sexy. I’m so aroused.”

“Good girl, heather. You’re deeply hypnotized, and that arouses you, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. I’m hypnotized for you, and very aroused.”

“My voice arouses you.”

“Yes. It gets me hot.”

“Whenever you’re with me, heather, you become deeply aroused.”

“Yes. You get me hot.”

“Lie down on the bed, heather, and feel the fabric against your skin—the smooth, soft, sensuous silk of the sheets. Do you feel that?”

“Yes. It’s so sexy.”

“That’s right. Very sexy. The body slides over the silk so smoothly and easily as you very gently squirm on the bed. It feels so good. You feel it very clearly, don’t you, heather?”

“Oh. It feels so good. I love it.”

“Good. Now, feel my hands begin to stroke your body.”

“Oh. God. I’m so aroused. So aroused.”

“You can see that I’m nowhere near you, yet you feel my hands. You know that it’s my suggestions that arouse you, don’t you, heather?”

“Oh. Oh. You’re not touching me. But I feel your hands. I feel them. You control me. Oh. This is so hot. I’m so hot. Oh. Oh.”

“I’m stroking your shoulders now, heather. Gentle but firm caresses. You can feel me stroking you, can’t you?”

“Oh. This is so hot. I’m getting so turned on. I can feel it.”

“Yes, you can. My hands are moving up your neck, slowly, sensuously. Feel how warm my hands are. My fingers stroke, stimulate you as I move up to your face. Light caresses over your cheeks. Now, I’m tracing your lips with a finger, teasing just the very tip of your tongue. So very erotic. Arousing you more and more.”

“I’m so hot. So hot.”

“Yes, you are. And you’re wanting more. Wanting more. You feel my hands moving again, heather. Where are they stroking you now?”

“Down my back. Oh, that feels so good. You know just where to touch me to turn me on. I’m so hot. Oh. Oh.”

“More and more aroused, heather. Each moment more aroused. Where are my hands touching now, heather?”

“Stroking my bottom. Oh. Oh. I can’t stand it. I want you. Please. Let me cum. Please.”

“You will not orgasm until I allow it, heather. I control your body and your arousal now.”

“Oh. Oh. Oh. You control me. Completely.”

“Where do you feel my hands, heather?”

“Stroking around my breasts. Round and round and round, but not touching the nipples. I want you to. Please. Stroke my nipples. Please.”

“You’re trying to move so that my fingers will touch your nipples. But you can’t. You can’t move, can you, heather?”

“No. I’m hypnotized and you control me. I can’t move. I want to, want to so much, but I can’t. You control me. I’m helpless.”

“Feel how my words arouse you, heather. You’re deeply, deeply aroused. More and more deeply. My words sink deep into your mind, controlling your arousal.”

“Oh. God. Yes. Your words. So deep. I’m so aroused. Please. Touch my nipples. Please. Let me cum. Please.”

“When I touch your nipples, you will orgasm, heather. Just a small orgasm, one that arouses you even more, that makes you want more, that deepens you even more.”

“Yes. You’ll control me even more. Please. Please. I want that. I’ll do anything.”

“My fingers lightly brush your nipples, heather. What’s happening to you now?”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh. I’m cumming. Just a little. I want more. Much more. Please. Please.”

“I’m massaging your feet now. Feel all the sensations. You feel yourself tingling as I rub your feet, don’t you?”

“It’s like electricity. Like little shocks. Oh. Feels so good. Feels so good.”

“Stroking your legs. Slowly, very slowly. Feel how firm my touch is. It’s perfect. It’s what you’ve always wanted and needed, what you’ve always deserved. You want even more, but I control the movements, controlling your arousal more and more.”

“More. Please. More.”

“You feel my hands on your thighs now, don’t you heather? How do they feel?”

“So strong. So powerful. You control me. I’ll do anything for you. Please. Anything. Please.”

“You want me to stroke your pussy, don’t you, heather?”

“Please. Make me cum. Please. I need it. Please.”

“My fingers are stroking your slit now. Sliding inside just a bit. You won’t cum until I let you.”

“Please. Please.”

“You’re so wet, so open, heather. You feel me very, very slowly stroking you. In. Very, very slowly. And out. So slowly. You’ll do anything to cum won’t you, heather?”

“Ohhhhhhh. Please. I’m so aroused. You own me. Please. I belong to you. Please. I need it so much. Please. Let me. Please. I need to cum. Please.”

“I own your arousal now, heather. You cum only when I let you. Only at my command can you orgasm. Only when I let you.”

“Yes. Only when you say. Yes. I obey you. Please. I can’t unless you let me. Please. Please. Please.”

“I’m gently circling your clit now, heather. You feel my finger circling. Circling. Holding you right on the edge. My tongue now, on your clit. Licking and sucking. It’s just right. Just right. On the edge, unable to slip forward or back, held by my deep suggestions.”

“Please. Please. Anything. You control me. Please. Anything you want. Anything you say. Please.”

“When you cum, heather, it will be the most intense orgasm you’ve ever had. More aroused than you’ve ever experienced. So ready now.”

“Yes. More than ever. Never been so aroused. Please, let me cum. I need it so much. So much. Anything for you. I’ll fuck you right now. Please. Please.”

“Cum now, heather.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I’m cummmmmmmmming! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, God! Oh, God! I can’t stop. I’m cumming so hard. I’m yours. You control me completely. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Good girl, heather. You cum and cum until I tell you to stop, and as you do, you realize more and more that I control your arousal and your sexual being now.”

“Yes. You control me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. My body is yours. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Completely yours. I can’t stop. Ohhhhhhhhhh. So intense. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. So strong. You’re so strong. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I can’t stop. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Please, let me stop.”

“You know that your sexual self belongs to me now, don’t you, heather?”

“Yes. You control me. Ohhhhhhhhh. I’ll cum when you tell me. Ohhhhhhhhhh. I can’t cum unless you let me. Ohhhhhhhhh. I can’t stop unless you let me. Ohhhhhhhhhh. I need to stop. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Please. Please. Ohhhhhhhhhh.”

“Stop cumming now, heather. How do you feel?”

“Tingly. I can’t stop shaking. So strong, so intense. You own me. I can’t control myself.”

“Good girl, heather. You notice the mirrors on the wall, don’t you, heather?”

“Yes. I can see myself.”

“Go stand in front of one of them now. What do you see?”

“I’m naked. My breasts are so tight. My thighs are wet. I’m so hot, so turned on.”

“You’re deeply hypnotized. You see that you’re a hypnotized girl when you gaze into your own eyes, don’t you.”

“Yes. I’m so deep. I’m a hypnotized girl; I can see that.”

“Now, as you look into the mirror, you see how very, very sexy you are, and how completely beautiful.”

“I am?”

“Yes. Completely beautiful, so sexy. Sexy and beautiful. Go ahead, say, ‘I am sexy and beautiful’.”

“I am sexy and beautiful.”

“Let the thoughts sink deep, deep into your mind as you believe them completely. Repeat again.”

“I am sexy and beautiful.”

“As you gaze at your perfect breasts, you become more aroused. Repeat again.”

“I am sexy and beautiful.”

“You believe deeply each time you repeat. As you gaze at your perfect stomach, your lovely navel, your arousal builds. Repeat again.”

“I am sexy and beautiful.”

“As you gaze at your perfect behind, you are so turned on. Repeat again.”

“I am sexy and beautiful.”

“You completely believe everything I tell you, and you believe your phrase as it sinks deep, deep into your mind. As you gaze at your perfect thighs, you are completely aroused. Repeat now.”

“I am sexy and beautiful.”

“As you gaze at your entire body ... every part ... your face ... your arms ... your hands ... your shoulders ... your breasts ... your stomach ... your back ... your hips ... your bottom ... your thighs ...your pussy ... your legs ... your feet ... every part of your body is so perfect, so sexy, you’re so turned on by how sexy and beautiful you are. How are you feeling right now, heather?”

“So turned on. So hot. This feels so good, I’m starting to cry.”

“Let it out. Do you feel how completely sexy and beautiful you are?”

“Yes. I’ve never believed it before, but I do now. I’m so sexy and so beautiful.”

“Good girl. You feel the stroking again, heather.”

“Oh. Yes! Yes! So good! Feels so good!”

“Watch yourself now as you become more and more aroused.”

“Yes! I’m so aroused. My nipples are so hard. I can feel your hands, but it’s just me.”

“Your body is so sexy, so beautiful, isn’t it, heather?”

“Yes. I’m so beautiful. I feel so sexy. I want to cum. I’ll cum when you tell me ... please.”

“Whenever you’re hypnotized for me, you can easily imagine being naked in front of the mirror, and being just this aroused.”

“Yes. So hot. Hypnotized and under your control. I feel so sexy, so beautiful. I’m so hot. I’m yours. Please. Take me.”

“My commands arouse you, heather.”

“Yes. They do. I want your commands. I feel so sexy and aroused when you command me.”

“Watch yourself cum now, heather. See how sexy you are as you respond to my deep hypnotic control. Cum for me.”

“Ohhhhhhh. Yesssssssss. I’m so sexy. I’m cummmmmmmminnnnng! My body is shaking. I can see how you control me. Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I feel so beautiful, so beautiful.”

“Cumming even harder now, heather.”

“Oh, this is so hot. I’m so aroused. Ohhhhhhhhhh! I want this so much. I want your hypnotic control so much. Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Stop cumming now, relax and sleep deeply, heather.”

“Yes. Deep.”

“Who controls your arousal, heather?”

“You do.”

“Is that control feeling deep now?”

“So deep.”

“Is that control feeling complete?”

“Complete.”

“Good girl, heather.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh”

“You’ll want to touch yourself when you’re in bed tonight, won’t you, heather?”

“In bed tonight. Touch myself.”

“That’s right, and you’ll see yourself in the mirror, feel my touch. You’ll cum for me, and feel my control over your arousal deepen, won’t you, heather?”

“Deepen. Want that.”

“Good girl, heather. Good girl.”