The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna’s Trance Trigger

Chapter 2

“Against the mirror, I can’t resist. I must obey my hypnotist.”

Billy’s jaw dropped as Diana’s eyes rolled back into her head, her shoulders drooping and posture relaxing as if she really were going into trance. When her eyes opened Diana’s expression was completely blank, her eyes somehow lifeless as a doll’s eyes were. Like she had become a life-size Donna doll, frozen in place and smiling placidly at him like any of the Donna action figures he had on his desk.

“Holy fuck,” Billy said in complete wonder. “You totally look like you’re in trance.”

“Yes, my hypnotist,” Diana replied in a happy but empty voice. “I am totally in a trance.”

He snorted. “Okay, very funny.”

Diana didn’t move. Her absent smile never shifted at all.

It was a joke. Billy knew that. They’d just been talking about how hot hypnosis was, especially Donna under hypnosis, so it made total sense that when he said Donna’s trance trigger from the show that Diana would act like she was in trance.

What was starting to unnerve him was just how good she was at acting the part. Billy had been staring at her this whole time and there wasn’t a single crack in her performance. No unintentional smiling or looking away. And the longer she acted in a trance the more turned on Billy was getting. As he shifted his weight he felt his stiff cock pressing against his pants, and looked down to realize how visible the tent in his jeans was.

Billy quickly dropped himself into his chair hoping to hide it, but Diana never even noticed his erection. Her eyes stayed glued to the spot above him, the same spot she’d been staring at this whole time.

“Are you…” He couldn’t believe he was about to ask this, but he couldn’t take his eyes off Diana’s blank face. “Are you really in a trance?”

“Yes, my hypnotist. I am entranced for you.”

Except that was too good to be true. At first he’d thought Diana was messing with him; that at any moment she would suddenly come back to life laughing at how dumbfounded he was and how turned on he got thinking he’d really hypnotized her with a cheesy cartoon quote. But if Diana was going to bully him she would have done so before confessing her own kinks too. Diana said she enjoyed bondage and hypnosis because she wanted to feel a total lose of control. It sounded like she wanted to be hypnotized just as badly as he wanted a hypnotized woman to obey him.

Which meant what was happening here was their shared fantasy come to life. Or at least a roleplay of it.

“Diana, lift your arms.”

“Yes, my hypnotist.” Diana began raising her arms to her sides, and there’s no way that should have been hot except it was. Diana was lifting her arms because he’d ordered her to. She was acting as obedient as if she really were hypnotized. Her arms went straight out to her sides, then kept lifting until they were up above her head, as if she were too mindless to stop on her own and was waiting for his signal to stop. When her arms were pointing up at the ceiling she froze again. Her face hadn’t so much as twitched the whole time she obeyed.

“It looks like you’re signaling a field goal,” he laughed uneasily, hoping it would relieve the weird tension. But Diana didn’t crack a smile, or do anything but look completely hypnotized.

“Turn in a circle.”

“Yes, my hypnotist,” Diana said as she twirled slowly in place, arms still straight above her.

Billy gulped, his eyes roaming up and down her body as she turned around in one complete circle, before freezing back in place as before. So many lewd ideas came to mind. Only he couldn’t say any of them because Diana wasn’t really hypnotized to obey. She was just pretending to be hypnotized so she…

Why was she pretending so hard? Just to tease him? Which he hated to admit but it was working. He squeezed his knuckles tight and ignored how much his cock was aching.

“God, I want to jerk off so bad.”

Billy clapped a hand over his mouth. He hadn’t meant to say that out loud!

Only Diana said nothing. No joke or teasing comeback. Just the same happy smile she’d worn the whole time she pretended that the trigger worked, which was honestly really impressive that she could keep the act up so long. Suddenly Billy realized that he didn’t need to be the only person teased in this situation. Because if Diana was pretending to be in a trance, she’d have to act in a trance the whole time.

What would it take to make Diana break character? With a devilish grin, Billy decided to push his luck.

“Well, if you don’t have any objections,” Billy said, unzipping his fly. He watched Diana close, waiting for some crack in her perfect hypnotized mask. “I’m gonna get started then,” he said, reaching into his boxers as Diana simply stood there. Heart racing, he pulled his hard cock out.

Diana didn’t even flinch.

She wasn’t looking right at him, but it must have been obvious that his dick was hanging out. And yet she ignored it completely. Just like she was really in an oblivious trance.

“Fuck,” he grunted, unable to hold himself back anymore. He started stroking his cock, never taking his eyes off Diana’s face. Except she was completely committed. Not a glance or a smirk, or any sign that she was trying to mess with him. It truly was like she was too hypnotized to notice him jerking off right in front of her.

Billy was torn between the amazement that this was truly happening, and awe at just what an amazing actress Diana was. And the sheer, burning lust that this was one of his greatest fantasies brought to life. Although it ruined it a bit that she still had both arms raised above her head.

“Put your arms down.”

“Yes, my hypnotist,” she said as she put her arms back to her side. Diana stood at attention, letting Billy stroke his cock. She was pretending to be completely in trance, knowing that it was getting him off. Suddenly Billy realized how wrong he’d been about this whole situation.

Diana wasn’t pretending to be in a trance to mess with him.

She was pretending to be in a a trance for him because she knew how much he’d enjoy it. Diana was making his longest dream come true and allowing him to enjoy it. And Billy truly had no idea why she would go through so much effort.

“Thank you.” He didn’t know why he said it. Diana didn’t react, obviously. But he had to say something. “Thank you,” he said again, unable to suppress a moan. “This is… the greatest thing… anyone’s ever done for me. You’re so amazing.”

“Yes, my hypnotist,” Diana blankly said, startling him out of babbling anymore. “I am so amazing.” Her face went right back to that static smile, but now Billy could see beads of sweat running down her forehead. A sign that she was human and not some perfect, plastic doll.

“I can’t believe you’re just letting me do this. And you haven’t even looked at my cock.”

Diana said nothing. Billy’s hand stopped stroking his dick.

“Look at my cock.”

“Yes, my hypnotist,” Diana recited, as her head turned to look down right at his dick. Billy tensed, nerves stretching tight inside him, but Diana showed no recognition at all. No embarrassment at the situation or judgment. She was just blank.

“Do you like what you see?”

“It’s a nice cock,” she answered, with that same muted happiness in her eyes.

“Are you turned on?”

Despite her dedicated performance to being entranced, Diana still shuddered. “I am incredibly turned on and wet, my hypnotist.”

Billy gulped. “Show me,” he said, knowing it would never happen.

Except there was no hesitation at all as Diana unbuttoned her jeans and dropped them to the floor, quickly followed by her panties. Billy barely had time to react; Diana had obeyed so quickly and efficiently that before he knew it he was staring at her bare pussy. Shaved, beautiful, and pink lips glistening from how soaked she was.

Billy resumed jerking off, unable to take his eyes off her cunt. Diana was showing off her pussy- her wet pussy- her pussy that was wet because of him- because she got off on hypnosis too- and she was acting hypnotized this whole time!

It was too much. Billy yanked his hand away, realizing how close he’d come to exploding. His legs twitched in the chair as he fought back the urge to cum. “Sorry, got carried away.”

Diana remained expressionless, naked from the waist down.

He couldn’t believe that she was completely cool with all of this. And she was so wet, practically dripping. What more did she want to do with him?

No, that wasn’t the right question.

The game was that she was hypnotized. Under his control. The real question Billy grappled with now: what more could he command her to do?

So many ideas came to mind. Years worth of fantasies flooding up from his subconscious, fighting to get to the front of his mind and finally come true. But as Billy stared at Diana, this perfect hypnotized doll that would obey him so perfectly, he remembered where they were.

This wasn’t a fantasy. Diana was really here doing this for him, not actually hypnotized but only happy to act the part.

And suddenly Billy didn’t want another fantasy, as tempting as they all were. He wanted Diana. He wanted to talk to this beautiful, half-naked angel who was kind enough to let him jerk off to her acting.

“Can we pause? Like a time out?”

Diana only stared at him— or rather at his cock, having not looked away the whole time. She was really going method with acting hypnotized. Which gave Billy an idea.

“Diana you will wake from this trance on the count of three. One. Two. Three.”

And just like that Diana lifted her head, eyes wide with wonder as her body shook. Her jaw dropped as she stared at him like he was a god. It made Billy blush. And keenly reminded him that his cock was still out, half-flaccid but growing harder with the way Diana was looking at him.

“Oh. My. God.” Diana shook her head. Stared at him again like she were afraid he was a mirage. “You… you actually did it. You hypnotized me. You for real hypnotized me.” There was a growing smile on her face, some beautiful expression that Billy wanted to treasure. Then she glanced down at herself and yelped, as if she’d forgotten pulling her pants down to expose her pussy. She reached down to grab her jeans, then paused mid-crouch. Her eyes glanced up at Billy, down at Billy’s already hard cock, and back to his face. Then she slowly straightened up, leaving her pants around her ankles as her cheeks blushed deeply.

“You’re not gonna put your pants back on?”

“Well… you’ve got your… you know. If you’re showing yours I’ll show you mine. Isn’t that a thing?” chuckled Diana, her eyes darting down to his dick.

Which Billy couldn’t blame her for, since he kept stealing glances at her cunt as well. “So that was…” He scrunched up his brow in thought. “Is there a word to mean amazing and incredible and awesome all at once?”

“Whatever that word is I feel the same way. I mean you actually hypnotized me, Billy!”

“I don’t—”

“Like this has been my deepest fantasy for, like, forever!” Diana said as she swung her arms out, smiling ear to ear. “How’d you do it? I don’t even remember you doing an induction or whatever. We were just talking about Donna and our fetishes and then you said the line from the show and I was just—” Diana bit her lip and moaned. “It was so good. Going into trance for real. It was like being tied up in my own mind. Watching myself as I did everything you said. Wanting to do what you said without even thinking. Fuck, Billy. How did you do it?”

Roleplay had never really been Billy’s thing. He’d tried a few message boards, did some Donna hypnosis roleplays with people online but it was never the same. But Diana was different. She was really playing this out as if he’d hypnotized her. And as much as Billy wanted an honest conversation, there was also the fact that Diana was still bottomless and oh so delectably wet.

If he played along then she would play along too, and Billy really wanted to see what else Diana was up for.

So while he might not have been as great of an actor as she was, Billy fixed a confident smile on his face as if hypnotizing her was nothing at all. “If I told you how I did it that would ruin the surprise. A magician never reveals their secrets, right?”

“Ugh, fine,” Diana groaned, rolling her eyes like she was annoyed but that big smile never left her face. “Actually you as a magician would be kinda fun. For our project video, I mean. You as an evil magician that captures Donna, has her tied up and hypnotized and teased. And then everyone who watches it would see me tied up… and hypnotized… totally helpless against you…”

As hot as that thought was, especially with the dreamy gleam in Diana’s eyes as she said it, Billy was forced to admit, “I don’t think the teacher would be too keen on us filming a bondage porno for class.”

Diana frowned but nodded. “Fine, we’ll just film it for ourselves.”

Billy’s heart skipped a beat.

“And hey if you want to wear a top hat and cape as you tell me to strip or whatever I won’t stop you.” She winked at him and Billy gulped.

“So it’s cool if I tell you to strip? While you’re hypnotized.”

“I mean, it’s not like I could stop you.” There was something about the way Diana said that. Not resignation, but excitement. “You can say the magic words and I… I’ll do anything you say. You’ve already proven that.”

Billy glanced down at her bare lower half. “I guess. If you’re up for it. I just don’t want to make you do anything you don’t really want to.” It felt ridiculous to say, after all Diana was just acting. But maybe that was why he was so nervous. Diana was amazing enough to act like this was real, and he was worried that they might both get dragged along by the experience like falling into a raging river. Both of them horny and so wrapped up that they might do something they’d regret.

But for some reason saying that made Diana laugh. “Wow, a hypnotist and a gentleman. That’s probably something to ask before you hypnotize me, you know.”

‘You’re the one who jumped into roleplaying,’ Billy wanted to gripe, but then thought better of criticizing the bottomless girl playing hypnotized plaything for him.

“So is there anything you don’t want to do?”

Diana tapped her chin, really considering it now. “Could we maybe not fuck right away? Like I don’t want to feel too easy. Of course, I guess I am easy if I’m already your hypno slave.” Suddenly she looked at him intently. “Wait, am I your slave? I don’t remember you saying that.”

Billy was still hung up on the words ‘right away,’ as if them fucking was a very definite thing in the near future.

But this was clearly important to Diana because she snapped her fingers to get his attention. “Billy, am I your slave yet?”

“No,” he responded earnestly. Something in Diana seemed to deflate. Billy supposed being brainwashed into a slave was as much her fantasy as it was his to have a brainwashed slave. He was about to ask if she wanted to be his slave, only that didn’t feel right. Diana wanted the fantasy of a confident hypnotist taking what he wanted. While he had managed to hold himself back from ordering her to ride his cock right then and there, this felt like a part of the roleplay where he should take charge. Diana had done so much by acting this out for him. It was time for him to return the favor.

“No, Diana. You’re not my slave. Yet.”

The shiver that ran through Diana at that last word made his cock twitch with excitement. She was focused completely on Billy now as he leaned forward in his chair.

“I want you to be my slave, Diana. I want you to obey me. I want you to be my hypnotized toy. A doll I can dress up and control whenever I want. Maybe I’ll even dress you up like Donna and make you act like her. My very own Donna sex doll.”

Diana was shuddering now, her hands clasped in front of her tight as she squirmed in place. For a second he thought she was trying to hide her pussy behind her hands, but then he guessed what she really wanted.

“You want to touch yourself hearing all this, don’t you?”

“No!” Diana shouted too loudly, her cheeks blushing too red. Then she looked away and squirmed more. “Y-yeah.”

“Answer me clearly,” Billy pressed.

Instantly Diana’s head snapped forward, locking eyes with him. “Yes sir. I want to touch myself.”

“Put your hands behind your back,” he commanded. Diana might not have been pretending to be hypnotized yet, but she obeyed all the same. It wasn’t quite as hot with her not wearing that sexy, blank expression, but this embarrassed, horny Diana doing what he said was still plenty amazing.

“I want you to kneel before me and beg to be my slave.”

Diana’s knees bent, but she stopped herself from dropping to the ground, as if thinking better of it. Hands still clasped behind her back Diana gave him a wry smile. “Why should I? Why should I be your slave?”

Part of Billy, the timid part that had always been afraid to share his kinkier interests, wanted to pull back and retreat. Instead Billy pushed through, sternly staring Diana down with all the authority he could muster.

“Because I can see how wet you are, Diana.”

Just reminding her that her pussy was on display made Diana’s resistance crumble. Billy wasn’t sure but she certainly looked wetter than ever.

“You’re this wet from being told what to do. Because I told you that I want to make you my slave. And because you want to be my slave already. Admit it.”

All the fight drained out of her. Diana hung her head, but Billy could still see the smile on her face as she mumbled, “Yes sir.”

It was strange to feel in control like this. Billy had imagined it so often, but now he truly knew what it was like to have someone submitting to his will. He already knew this sensation was going to be addicting.

“Kneel for me.”

Diana slid easily to her knees, hands clasped behind her back. She even spread her legs wider, making sure Billy still had a view of how soaked she was.

“I could just hypnotize you,” Billy lied, enjoying the roleplay. “But I want to hear you beg for it. So you’ll know that I didn’t take your freedom from you. You surrendered it to me, Diana.”

“Oh fuck,” Diana whispered, so quiet he could barely hear. Billy didn’t think she even meant to say it out loud. She was just that turned on and it was a wonderful feeling to know he was responsible.

“Now beg.”

Diana finally lifted her head, her gorgeous eyes wide and pleading. “Please hypnotize me, Billy. Please make me your slave. I’ve always wanted it. I’ve always wanted this so much. I don’t know how you really did it but being controlled by you was the greatest thing that I’ve ever felt. And instead of just taking me you were kind and talked to me about it. I think you’ll be a good Master.”

The way Diana talked was definitely part of the roleplay, but it felt so genuine too. Especially her final line about him being a good Master. They had only just met, and yet she sounded so confident about it.

It made Billy straighten up. As fun as this game was, it was serious too. They were really going to do this together. Diana would pretend to be his hypnotized slave, but that meant that Billy had to pretend to be her Master too. Which meant that as far as they were concerned, it was real. There was no way he could half-ass his performance and just do what he wanted like a spoiled kid. Not when she was so clearly dedicated. Billy resolved that he would play the part of a good Master. It’s what Diana deserved.

“Thank you, Diana,” he told her, and she lit up with joy. Billy stood, quickly having to catch his pants before they slipped down, forgetting that they were open with his cock out. He thought about putting his dick away, but Diana was staring at it longingly— she truly was— and it felt kind of right that if you were gonna make someone your sex slave to do it with your cock in their face. There was only one thing to do now. “Stop my pretty and listen to me.”

Diana’s eyes left his cock and looked up at him. Her breath caught in her throat.

“From your thoughts I set you free.”

He reached out and stroked her cheek. Diana’s eyes fluttered as she leaned against his hand, rubbing slowly like she were fighting sleep.

“A beautiful girl with a happy smile, now find yourself completely beguiled.”

Diana slumped away from him, rocking back and sinking to the floor. Then her head rose and her eyes opened, with that empty, entranced facade once more in place.

“Against the mirror, I can’t resist. I must obey my hypnotist.”

Billy began to stroke his cock, unable to contain himself anymore. “Diana, listen to my words. You are my slave now. My sex slave. You will obey me and all of my commands. I am your Master now. Whenever you respond to me in trance, you will call me Master. When we are alone together, you can call me Master and feel pleasure from knowing I own you. You won’t call me Master around anyone else.”

It was ridiculous to add that last part, considering Diana wouldn’t be kinky enough to just going around calling him Master in public. But then all the mind control erotica he read had the hypnotists giving commands like that to not be discovered, and Billy was determined to play his part. Besides, considering how their afternoon had ended up maybe he should be worried about just how far the surprisingly kinky Diana would take things.

“Do you understand, slave?”

“Yes Master. I understand.”

“What are you?”

“I am your slave, Master. Your sex slave. I will obey your every command.”

He wanted to keep up the confident hypnotist act and brainwash her more, imparting all sorts of commands so his control would be absolute and leave Diana dripping at the fantasy of total obedience. But hearing Diana speak those words of devotion made his heart melt. He’d wanted to hear them for so long in his own fantasies.

So instead of what he’d begun planning, Billy found himself saying, “Kiss me.”

“Yes, Master,” the blank Diana replied. Only instead of standing and meeting him for a romantic first kiss, Diana leaned forward and planted a soft kiss right on the tip of his cock, the closest part of him to her.

Billy’s hand froze on his cock, shuddering at the sudden sensitive touch of her lips. She kissed the head of his cock tenderly even as her eyes remained open and empty of emotion.

“I meant… my lips…” he finally mumbled, torn between the desire to let her keep going.

Diana lifted her soft lips away from his cock and said, “Yes, Master.” As she stood and grabbed hold of him Billy had an odd light feeling, like a good kind of vertigo. Just wonder at how Diana, who was so gorgeous and popular and amazing, would be willing to do all of this for him.

‘But why shouldn’t she do this for me?’ he thought as her lips met his. ‘After all, she’s my slave now.’ A thought that made his cock throb as it pressed against Diana’s thigh. He pulled her in closer, kissing her deeply as if she was finally a release for all of his pent up lust. Though he hadn’t ordered her to Diana responded to the kiss, slipping her tongue into his mouth as the sweet kiss descended into a passionate make out.

Billy found his hips moving, grinding his hard cock against Diana’s soft thigh. He could take her. She was his. It would only take one command for her to bend herself over and offer herself to him.

He jumped back, breaking free of Diana’s loose grip. Billy was panting hard to catch his breath. Power really did corrupt, even if it was imagined power. Just seconds ago he’d wanted to take things slower and treat Diana right. But then she’d kissed his cock and now he was all set to fuck her brains out.

A hand rested on Billy’s chest. Diana was drifting closer, lips parted and eyes glazed over, still intent on kissing him as ordered. She really was determined not to break character.

Hell, if she was enjoying herself.

“Diana.”

She paused. “Yes, Master?”

“Suck my cock, slave.”

A tremor ran through Diana, followed by a breathy moan. It was the first crack in her act as being totally hypnotized, a sign that she was just as horny as he was. “Yes, Master,” she said as she dropped to her knees once more. This time it was no tender kiss on the tip; Diana easily took Billy into her mouth, showing just how much skill she had with her tongue.

Billy groaned and grabbed the top of her head for support. It had been a while since anyone had given him a blowjob, much less one as amazing as this. Was she really this good, or was it because Diana still kept that hypnotized expression even as her head bobbed back and forth on his cock? And with her blonde ponytail swaying behind her it was so easy to imagine that she was Donna. A Donna who stepped right out of the cartoon and into reality to kneel down and suck his cock.

“Stop!” Billy suddenly gasped, shocked that he was about to cum. He’d been worked up this whole time but Diana had really brought him so close to the edge.

Diana stopped but didn’t pull back. Instead she did just as he commanded. Stopped completely, freezing in place with his hard cock halfway in her mouth. Billy shuddered, his body nearly vibrating with the need to cum. He started to slide his cock out, hoping for some way to catch his breath and not cum so embarrassingly quick. Except that Diana’s frozen lips were still wrapped around his dick and he felt their slight pull as he slid back, the sensation of it threatening to drive his already excited cock over the edge.

“Oh fuck,” Billy moaned, partly from the sheer pleasure he felt but mostly from realizing just how perfectly Diana was holding herself in place. Diana never moved a muscle as his cock slid out until just the tip was resting on her pillowy lips. She was a perfect statue. Or rather a perfect sex doll, lips pursed and ready to please.

Imagining Diana as a sex doll, a perfectly realistic Donna sex doll just for him, how could he not grab the back of her head and shove his cock all the way back in? Diana pliantly took his cock, letting out only the faintest moan that Billy couldn’t hear but rather felt humming through his dick. He savored that moment plunged inside of Diana’s mouth. A mouth he owned now. The mouth of his obedient, hypnotized sex slave.

He came. Of course he came.

It was only as the haze of the orgasm faded that Billy realized what had happened. He hastily pulled his hips back. As his cock slid free one last spurt of cum coated her lips. Diana didn’t react at all, only blinking every few seconds as he stared down at her.

When he realized that she hadn’t swallowed he said, “Open your mouth.”

Diana did so obediently, revealing all of his cum sitting in her mouth, as if she were savoring it.

“S-swallow my cum, slave.”

Diana did so obediently, gulping it down without a hint of emotion.

Billy’s cock stirred, but was still going flaccid so soon after cumming. He waited to see how she’d felt about things, only to realize Diana wasn’t going to break character over something so simple as cumming in her mouth.

“Wake up, Diana.”

She gasped to life, taking him by surprise with the huge, animated smile on her face, his pale cum dripping down her chin. “Holy hell,” she moaned. Diana’s reached up and ran her fingers over her lips, as if she were trying to believe that what happened was real. When she noticed his cum trailing on her fingers she promptly licked it clean, before running her tongue over her lips to get every last drop. “Master,” she said in a deep, happy growl. “That was incredible.”

“You were incredible,” he said, feeling foolish. After all, she was the one who did all the work.

“Sucking your cock in trance was so… I already said incredible, but it was. It was like doing it on autopilot, but I knew I was giving you the best blowjob I’d ever given. Like I was totally devoted just to sucking your cock the best I could.”

“That was… definitely the best I’ve ever had,” he admitted, blushing as he put his cock away. Just as he did he swore he saw Diana looking longingly at his dick right before he zipped up his pants. “Sorry that I, uh, didn’t last long.”

Diana merely gave him a beautiful smile down on her knees. “Please, Master. I’m really happy that I could make you cum. Besides, you can take my mouth anytime you want. I’m only here to please you, Master.” She added with a wink.

Billy dropped back into his chair, feeling lightheaded. “How the fuck did I manage to find such a perfect slave?”

“You did hypnotize me,” she giggled, standing up. “Can I put some pants back on? Not that I don’t mind being naked for you, but it’s a little cold.”

“Oh, of course. You can get dressed and, um, act normal again? I could use a break from the game.”

Diana raised an eyebrow at that last part, like she was confused by something. She didn’t ask a follow up question though, and instead bent over to get her pants from where they’d been left on the floor. The sight of her perfect bare ass made Billy’s dick stir, but he mentally told it to stay down like an unruly dog. He definitely needed a breather before things got any more out of hand.

“So…” He said, suddenly too nervous to speak. But across the room Diana’s head snapped up, her pants stopping halfway up her legs as she paused to listen intently. She was waiting for him, so Billy pushed through his dry mouth to ask, “So can we do this again sometime?”

For some reason Diana scoffed almost indignantly. “I mean, you’re my Master now. I’m pretty sure that’s up to you. Us sex slaves have a tendency to obey what we’re told, you know?”

“So you still want to be my sex slave?”

“You haven’t told me not to be, silly.” Diana finished pulling up her pants and gave him an odd look. “Are you feeling okay, Master?”

“Yeah, sorry. I’m just new to all this.”

Diana’s lips twitched into a playful smile. “So I’m your first sex slave you’ve hypnotized?”

“Yes, this is definitely a first for me.”

“Well I’ve never had a hypnotist or Master before, but you seem to be doing amazing so far. I swear I’ve never been so wet in my life.” Her thighs squeezed together, capturing Billy’s attention. She may have just spent the last few minutes with her dripping pussy on display, but now that it was covered up again Billy almost wanted to order her to strip once more. Then he caught the frustrated knit to her brow, the way she was breathing deeply, and it clicked.

“You’re still really horny.”

Diana nodded. “Obviously.”

“I should have returned the favor.”

“It would be nice of you, Master. Unless you want to leave me frustrated and unable to cum. Which would be hot too, I guess.” Diana scrunched up her nose and shifted on her feet, almost like she was testing the frustrated arousal no doubt coursing through her. “It was hot in the stories I read, where the sex slave gets all denied and stuff, but now that I’m living it I’d personally really rather cum than not cum, if I can.”

“Uh, sure.” Billy licked his lips. He didn’t have much experience down there. The last girl he’d been with hadn’t wanted anyone going down on her, so it’s not like he had any recent practice. He was about to tell her to strip when his phone started to chime. Billy picked it up and the alert he saw was like a punch to the gut.

“Oh shit my test!”

“You have a test?”

Billy stared between his phone and Diana, silently doing the math in his head on if he could skip the test to stay with the hottest, greatest girl he’d ever met. Except it was ten percent of his grade that he desperately needed.

“I’m so so so sorry,” he said as he frantically leapt up and started grabbing for his books. He was desperately wracking his brain to remember all the formulas and theories he’d studied earlier but all he could think about was the amazing feeling of cumming into a hypnotized Diana’s mouth. Or not hypnotized Diana’s mouth, he had to remind himself. “I totally spaced.”

“Wait, you invited me over to talk about the project when you had a test?”

“I didn’t think we’d talk all that long. You seemed pretty, well, not interested.” It was almost like picturing a different person as he recalled the old Diana now, the amazing popular girl from class who had her eyes glued to her phone and barely paid him any attention.

“But you hypnotized me into your sex slave. You didn’t think to do that when you didn’t have a test coming up?” Diana caught the harsh edge to her words. “Sorry for being out of line, Master, but that really seems like bad time management.”

Billy groaned. Why was she blaming him when this whole hypnosis roleplay had been her idea? He was just getting ready to snap when he had a moment of clarity. This had been, barring the abrupt ending from his alarm, the greatest hour of his life. And it was clear from Diana’s frown that she wasn’t upset with him, but rather disappointed that it was ending so soon. If he lashed out his frustration at her then she’d never agree to play hypnotized for him again.

So he forced himself to stop and take a deep breath. “Diana, I’m really sorry about this. I know you want to keep going but I have to get to this test.”

Diana sullenly nodded, though she was definitely still upset.

“I’ll make it up to you later, I promise. Do you have any other plans tonight?”

“I was going to see some friends.” Billy deflated a little, until he saw Diana smirking at him. “But I suppose I’d have to cancel on them if my Master ordered me to.”

“How about dinner after my test then? At the cafe on campus?”

“I’d like that,” Diana replied, smiling and brushing a strand of golden blonde hair behind her ear.

“Then I’ll see you tonight for dinner. That’s an order, slave.”

A tremor ran through Diana as she straightened up. “Yes, Master.”

“And I’ll be sure to make you cum as much as you want after.” It had felt like a kinky thing to say, only Billy immediately doubted himself. He wasn’t hopeless by any means, but he sure wasn’t some sexual dynamo that could deliver on a wild claim like that.

But Diana simply nodded, as if she were completely confident that Billy could pull off whatever he claimed. “If that’s what you want, Master. I know I’d enjoy cumming for you.”

For a moment Billy lost himself from Diana’s beautiful words. Then his phone alarm chimed again and set him back in motion. “Right. Test.” He grabbed his bag and ran for the door, but skidded to a stop and ran to Diana at the last second. “So I’ll see you tonight?”

Diana chuckled. “Yes, Master.”

He dared to lean in and kiss her, and was overjoyed to find Diana kissing him back. Billy was all but ready to toss his bag aside and say fuck the test. He could always take the class again. But then Diana broke the kiss and pushed him lightly towards the door. “Now get going. I wouldn’t want a Master who fails their classes.”

“I’ll be sure to pass then,” Billy replied, suddenly brimming with confidence. He took one last look at the smiling Diana before bolting out the door.

As his footsteps receded down the hallway Diana found herself collapsing onto Billy’s bed. A goofy smile filled her face as she hugged herself tight, ready to explode.

“He really did it,” she said in wonder, shaking her head. “How the fuck did he hypnotize me?” That was the part driving Diana mad. Not that Billy hypnotized her without permission and turned her into an obedient sex slave. She made certain he enslaved her properly, since she wasn’t going to be hypnotized against her will and not become an obedient sex slave too. But Diana still couldn’t remember when Billy had actually hypnotized her.

Had he made her forget? Did her subconscious not want her to remember?

Diana let out a frustrated groan as her hand slid into her pants, finally giving her some relief. She wished she could remember it. Billy doing whatever he’d done, capturing her will and sending her deep into trance. Diana rubbed at her clit. She’d finally gone into trance and it had been everything she ever wanted. Having to obey commands was as hot as she dreamed.

And now Billy was her Master. The weird part was that Diana didn’t regret it at all. Sure he was dweeby and a little insecure, but he had the same weird kinky interests that she did. And he loved her favorite cartoon too. Billy had even gone out of his way to give her Donna’s trance trigger from the show too.

Diana replayed the memory of him saying the line, the feelings of helpless obedience that ran through her with each word. Even thinking about Billy saying that magic mantra made her feel spacey and light headed, overcome with pleasure. She rubbed herself to a quick orgasm, cumming at the thought of Billy fucking her while she was limp and entranced and totally helpless. She sat there in the afterglow, wishing that it had really happened. That Billy had fucked her, but it was cute that he was giving her some consideration about waiting.

“I just wish I knew how he hypnotized me,” Diana muttered, shutting her eyes and allowing her fingers to play with her again. Already she was thinking about dinner tonight and what her new hypnotist and Master would do with her after. The sex slave shivered, touching herself as plenty of ideas came to mind.

She’d simply have to wait and see what her Master decided for her. A thought that had Diana cumming in no time at all.