The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donna’s Trance Trigger

Chapter 3

Though there was no music Diana was dancing around her room with a huge smile, the pretty blonde simply too excited to keep still. How could she when she’d been hypnotized into an obedient slave? It still blew her mind that it was really happening to her. It should have been an impossible fantasy, and yet Diana finally knew what it felt like to lose herself to hypnotic obedience. And the sheer bliss of it was everything she’d hoped for.

The complete helplessness of posing for Billy on command. The way her body acted on autopilot to suck his cock, while she couldn’t so much as muster a single thought as it was happening. It was like sleep walking. While she could remember what she did in trance so vividly it was only in hindsight. As if she had been watching herself doing everything Billy said from the outside.

Diana trembled at the memory. She tried to resist her libido but quickly failed as her hand slipped back into her soaked panties for more. It was her fourth time touching herself since coming back to her room, so her pants had been long abandoned for quicker access. Diana threw herself across her bed, moaning into her sheets as she writhed her hips, enjoying the too-sensitive feeling in her clit from cumming only minutes before.

Had Billy done this to her? Diana scanned through the orders he’d given, but to her knowledge there hadn’t been one to be insanely horny and constantly fantasizing about fucking him before their date. Which meant her desperate masturbating was her own fault.

Or Billy had planted the suggestion and made Diana forget about it.

“Oh fuck,” she whined as the idea of being manipulated like that only made her hornier than ever. Her fingers were gliding over her clit as she shut her eyes and remembered Billy grabbing her hair, thrusting himself into her mouth as if she were nothing but a sex toy. Maybe that’s how Billy would keep her from now on. Just shut her mind off and fuck her whenever he wanted, in whatever hole he felt like, while Diana would remain a mindless fuckdoll.

Or would Billy use hypnosis to change her personality? Twist her into a slutty, desperate version of herself that only lived to please her Master.

At that thought Diana looked down at herself, one hand in her panties and the other stroking at her throat. “Okay, maybe I’m already a desperate slut,” she giggled. Then her eyes went wide. What if Billy had already begun to change her?

It was all she needed to cum. Diana shoved her fingers into her cunt and came hard, gasping for air as her eyes rolled back in her head. When she was spent she collapsed back into bed, luxuriating in the satisfaction of her helplessness to Billy. But considering how many times she’d gotten herself off since being hypnotized, Diana doubted this would be the last time she fucked herself today. Although maybe she shouldn’t completely wear herself out before her date with Billy.

Her date with her Master.

“Enough, enough.” Diana dragged her hand out of her panties and forced herself to focus. She had to make sure she was ready for her date. Beside her on the bed were three different outfits, and she felt lucky to have narrowed it down to just them. Diana was determined to dress up perfect for the date, but she knew so little about what Billy liked. All she knew for certain was that he was an artist, that they were in a film class together, and that he loved Donna from Coocoo-Kachew’s Crime Catcher Crew. And hypnotizing her to suck his dick. Billy seemed to be quite a fan of that.

Diana bit her thumb, unable to hide her huge grin. It still drove her nuts that she didn’t know how Billy had done this to her. She was already obedient and devoted to him now, so surely her Master would reveal how he hypnotized her soon, right? It’s not like she wanted to escape his hypnotic control. She just wanted to know how he’d done it so she could fantasize about it properly.

She shook her head and focused once again on her outfits. One was a simple sleeveless white blouse and black pencil skirt. Very studious but sexy. Billy might like the hot librarian look, which was her go to for dates she wanted to impress.

Next was a pair of black tights and a tiny crop top, just in case Billy wanted her to go out looking slutty. Draw plenty of attention as she clung to her Master. Just pretty eye candy to make everyone jealous of him.

The thought of being paraded around and shown off like that made her shiver with delight. Even humiliation was hot if it showed just how obedient she was.

And last was a plunging red night gown, with her black high heels and her fanciest necklace sitting beside it. Okay, this outfit was definitely too much for simply going to the cafe, but Diana couldn’t resist the urge of wanting to dress up her best for her Master.

Maybe she should just ask Billy? The idea of Billy telling her what to wear was tantalizing. Maybe she could dress up and take pictures of herself in each outfit, modeling for her Master so he could decide what his slave would wear for their date. And surely he’d love getting pics of her posing, with maybe a few of her naked and touching herself thrown in too, just so Master would know how excited she was to see him again.

But as much as she loved the idea, Diana couldn’t. Because Billy was stuck taking a stupid test. She doubted he would appreciate a stream of texts he couldn’t respond to, his phone buzzing away in his pocket and distracting him. While he was certain to enjoy the content when he finally saw, Diana knew that it would be a bad slave who broke their Master’s concentration during something so important. She’d just have to shower him with sexy pictures another time.

Which left Diana frustrated and turned on, once again debating what you were supposed to wear for your first date with your new Master. She took the fancy red dress and held it over herself, checking out her reflection with an uncertain pout. She was so absorbed that it took her a few seconds to notice her phone buzzing with a call. But when she saw the name on the screen Diana threw her expensive dress aside without hesitation. She dove for the phone and brought it to her ear, euphoria already filling her just knowing he was on the other end of the line.

“Master!”

“Hey Diana,” Billy chuckled, and it was cute how nervous he sounded over the phone.

“You know you can call me slave, or anything else you liked.”

“Oh, uh…”

Diana grinned. It was so much fun to tease him. He was still practically a stranger, and yet thanks to the wonders of hypnosis Diana was waiting on his words anxiously, desperate to hear his voice.

“I, uh, I’d do that except I’m in the bathroom. Don’t want anyone to overhear.”

She pouted, but conceded that was a fair point. “Are you done with your test?”

“Halfway through. Just snuck out to the bathroom because I had to talk to you.”

An excited thrill ran up Diana’s spine. Simply having the chance to serve felt like having pleasure poured into her. “What does my Master need from me?”

There was a frustrated groan over the phone that made Diana’s body vibrate. “Fuck, that sounds so hot.”

“So what would you like, Master? Do you want me to talk dirty so you can jerk off?”

Diana listened to the silence, grinning and imagining Billy hiding in a bathroom stall, debating on whether or not to take her up on the offer. But in the end he sighed and said, “Better not. I only have a minute. I just wanted to make sure that you were still up for our date tonight.”

“Of course, Master. I’d never cancel on you.” It was the truth. It was a little startling for Diana to realize just how many obligations she’d cancel just to see her new Master. She’d ditch out on her friends, skip class, even miss a test if it meant being able to serve her Master. It made Diana marvel at the level of control she was under. But rather than want to escape it, she was only excited to discover just how strong Billy’s hold on her mind was. She wanted to discover how helpless she was. How far she could be pushed as a slave to please her Master.

“Sorry, I guess I’m nervous,” Billy said, snapping her back to the conversation. “It’s just… this whole thing has been insane. Having you do all of this for me and wanting to keep going? It’s like a dream come true.”

“It’s a dream come true for me too,” Diana replied sincerely. “I’ll be honest, Master. I fucked myself in your room before I left.”

“You did?”

“Mhm. And I got myself off a bunch of times in my room too. I just can’t get you out of my head. I want to suck your cock again, Master. So badly. I want to see how you control me. Just the thought of being yours makes me so wet.”

“Fuck,” whispered Billy, his voice full of awe.

“Right now I’m trying to decide what to wear on our date. How do you want your slave to dress for you?”

Diana could just picture Billy biting his lip, maybe stroking his cock as he fantasized about her. While he said he wasn’t going to jerk off, Diana wanted to believe she was tempting him into it. To bring her Master pleasure was her purpose.

“I’ll wear whatever you want,” she promised in a sultry whisper. “Think of me as your own personal doll to dress up. Just give the word, Master, and I’ll wear it.”

Whatever he commanded, she would happily obey. And what horny college boy wouldn’t want their date to be dressed in some slutty, revealing outfit?

It was suddenly so obvious. Diana was all set to search her closet for the skimpiest clothes she owned when Billy finally answered.

“You said you have that Halloween costume of Donna, right?”

She stopped short, her fingers lingering on a thin blouse that would have left very little to her Master’s imagination. Her eyes drifted to the end of her closet where the silly costume hung. A purple sleeveless blouse with attached short skirt, and a pair of white gloves pinned to it. It was a retro number that looked more like a female golfers outfit from the 70’s. Not to mention it would have been painfully obvious who she was dressed up as to anyone who watched cartoons.

Diana wanted to obey her Master. It was her purpose. But surely he wanted something sexy instead of some cosplay as his cartoon crush?

“I, um, figured we were doing that another time. You said you were thinking of dressing me up and making me your very own Donna doll, but I thought that’d just be in like your room.”

“Well you asked me how I wanted you to dress,” answered Billy over the phone, a mild irritation in his voice that rubbed Diana like sandpaper.

“I know, I know. I just meant like how slutty do you want me to be. I can wear a really fancy revealing dress. Or-or a slutty librarian outfit. I’ve got these shorts that are so short when I bend over they—”

“Diana.”

The serious tone stopped her instantly. Diana held her breath, eager for her Master to speak. It was wonderful to experience his control over her. Even if the command did make her feel ridiculous.

“You will dress up like Donna for our date tonight. I want to show everyone what an amazing Donna look-alike you are.”

Diana trembled, cheeks blushing. “Yes, Master.” She had to obey. No matter how humiliating. She had just been hoping the humiliation would be more on the sexy side. If her friends found out they would at least understand dressing up in a slutty outfit for a guy she liked. But wearing her Halloween costume because her new boyfriend wanted to fuck a cartoon character was going to be harder to explain.

Then there was a surprising laugh from over the phone. “Oh man, could you imagine?”

“Imagine what?”

“You showing up to the cafe on campus in a Donna costume.”

Diana’s brow crinkled in confusion. “But I am going to wear it, Master. You ordered me to.”

“Well yeah, but it’s not like you’re really hypnotized to obey me.”

Ever since she had been mentally enslaved the world had felt so solid to Diana. More solid than ever before. Her head had always been stuffed with concerns about staying popular, keeping good grades, and trying to date while hiding her embarrassing kinks. But now everything was easy. She just had to obey her Master. Do what he said and live to please him. That obedience had been like a warm blanket wrapped around her, keeping her safe and secure.

Only Billy had just ripped that blanket away. She hadn’t been hypnotized to obey him? But she wanted to. She needed to. It was stamped into her soul ever since waking from trance.

“What are you talking about?” She was pacing her room, desperately trying to keep the fear from her voice. “You- you did hypnotize me to obey you. You made me your slave, Master.”

“Wow you really don’t break character with roleplay.”

Roleplay?

“But as fun as it is to pretend I can hypnotize you, maybe we can just have a nice dinner together? I really do want to get to know you. And after that I can totally say the magic words and ‘put you into trance.’”

He had to be lying, but he sounded completely sincere. Even the last words of putting her into trance stank of air quotes, like it was some kind of joke. Did he think she was only faking?

Did Billy think all of this was a joke? But he hypnotized her. Hadn’t he?

“Billy…” She gulped. “Billy, this isn’t a joke. You’ve really hypnotized me. You know that, right?”

There was a hiss over the phone. “Shoot, I gotta get back to the test. Listen, I don’t have time to roleplay, but I know you love it so I can give you a little bit if you want to touch yourself and get off to it quick.”

This couldn’t be happening. Diana gripped her phone, grappling with everything going on. She had been hypnotized in Billy’s room. She’d tried to be entranced for so long but there was no denying how deep she had gone. It was in trance that she’d flashed Billy and sucked his cock without hesitation. But he couldn’t have done that to her without knowing about it. Maybe it was a trick. Her Master was trying to trick her. But why would he-

“Stop my pretty and listen to me.”

Diana’s frantic thoughts quieted instantly. She hadn’t even realized she was holding her breath until it escaped her in a soft, even sigh.

“From your thoughts, I set you free.”

The light faded in Diana’s eyes. One arm fell limp to her side, but her other hand knew to stay stiffly in place to keep the phone to her ear. Diana had to keep listening to her hypnotist.

“A beautiful girl with a happy smile, now find yourself completely beguiled.”

As she sank completely into trance, Diana recited the appropriate response. “Against the mirror, I can’t resist. I must obey my hypnotist.”

“Now you will dress up as Donna for our date tonight.”

“Yes, Master.”

“With no panties. I bet it’ll be easy to flash people in Donna’s skirt with nothing underneath.”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, speaking in a dull monotone. “The costume is slightly too small, so if I bend over at all they will see my ass. For Halloween I had to wear tights under the costume.”

“Damn that sounds hot. Well no tights either. In fact when you see me you better bend over and give me a good look at how wet you are.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Mhm, that would be so hot. And then when you’re sitting with me you can feel the overwhelming urge to suck my cock. Just the need to sink to your knees and blow me, no matter who’s watching.”

Her hypnotized face showed no reaction as she accepted the command. “Yes, Master.”

“I could just let everyone watch as my slave sucks me off. Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum Diana.”

Even without thoughts the slave felt a pull in her heart. She wanted her Master to cum. It was her purpose to make him cum.

“What will help you cum, Master?”

“I want you to cum with me. Moan for me, Diana. Talk dirty as you cum to get me off.”

Diana came on command. The entranced doll could have done so silently, but as her Master ordered Diana let out the loudest moan she could. “Ohhhh Master! It’s so gooood. You’re the best, Master! I want your dick so much. I’m cumming for yooouuu.”

She heard a strained grunting from over the phone. The sound of her Master cumming and trying to contain himself. She cried out a sensual moan, a sound of pure lust for her Master to enjoy, all while she stood in place with her blank eyes fixed ahead, her hips twitching ever so slightly as the orgasm ran through her. As soon as he finished she stopped as well, her purpose in making her Master cum completed.

“Fuck! Fuck. Ugh, I hope nobody heard that. It sounded loud on your end.”

“I only care that you heard me, Master.”

It was the truth. Diana paid no attention as someone banged on her door and a girl shouted, “Give it to her good!” Then peals of laughter as people fled down the hall. There was no hint of embarrassment on the hypnotized Diana’s face.

“So was that good for you?”

“Yes, Master. I love to please you and help you cum.”

“Good slave. Now I gotta run. So cafe at six, and don’t worry about your clothes. You can just wear something nice.”

Diana heard the suggestion but disregarded it. The nicest thing she could wear was the Donna costume in her closet, just as her Master had commanded.

“Bye,” he said, followed by some silence. Diana stood in place, empty mind awaiting her hypnotist’s next command. After a few moments she heard a confused, “Diana?”

“Yes, Master?”

There was a deep sigh over the line. “Am I gonna have to pretend to wake you up from trance every time?”

“Yes, Master. Unless you wish me to remain in trance.”

“Shit, that would be kinda hot to leave you like that. Then again you’ll just stop acting when I hang up.”

There was a challenging silence on the other end of the line, but Diana remained deep in trance, awaiting her next command.

“Fiiine,” Billy groaned. “It is hot anyway. Makes it feel more real. You can wake up now, slave.”

The words brought Diana’s thoughts crashing back to her. She shook awake, instantly absorbing the events of the trance as they played back through her head.

“Oh fuck,” Diana whispered, feeling Billy’s commands hiding in her subconscious like shackles. And all of his small comments to her in trance that clearly meant he didn’t think this was real. “Billy!”

“Gotta run!” Before Diana could get a word out the phone cut off. She hastily tried calling him back, but he didn’t answer.

This wasn’t good. It was fucking awful. Billy thought this was all some elaborate game she was playing. Just pretend. Which meant that the smothering control that had felt like a dream come true had now become a nightmare.

Diana started writing out a text to Billy warning him that she was really hypnotized and had to obey him. But she typed no more than a few letters before she realized that she couldn’t send the text. Her Master was taking a test. It would be rude to interrupt and distract him. Diana deleted the half a word she’d written with a plastic smile, proud of herself for being a considerate slave. Which jarred her back to reality as it dawned on her just how screwed she was.

Her duty as a slave meant she couldn’t text or call him, or even try to go see him and warn him in person. Which meant she just had to not go to the cafe. Problem solved.

Except before she could pat herself on the back she felt a subconscious pull on her mind. The slave programming reasserted itself. Her Master had directed her to be at the cafe at six. She would go to the cafe at six to meet her Master. There was nothing she would let stop her from being there.

Diana nervously bit her thumb as she weighed her options and found them non-existent. She couldn’t warn Billy and she had to go to the cafe. And when she was there she’d-

Diana found herself turning on autopilot, her hands reaching for the Halloween Donna costume. She would wear the costume as her Master commanded. With no panties, so that it would be easy for everyone to see her ass.

Her face was bright red as she stripped off her soaked-through panties. Even as terrified as she was at the situation she was dripping wet. It was total control like she’d always fantasized about. But now that control was going to make her strut into a cafe full of classmates and possibly even her friends. She could picture it perfectly in her head, like a movie of her own personal humiliation.

Diana walking past the whispers and laughter as she sought out Billy. Herself spinning around and bending over at the waist to flash her dripping cunt at him, and anyone else who was around him to see. And then when she sat at the table she’d feel the urge to suck his cock. The overpowering urge.

She’d do it. Diana knew it already. The hypnosis was too powerful. But how was she even hypnotized? Clearly Billy didn’t believe it was real or he wouldn’t have ordered Diana to deliver him a blowjob in public. Unless he wanted them both labeled as perverts on campus. But Billy had been sweet. It didn’t seem like something he’d do on purpose.

There had to be some explanation or a way out of this. Except Diana couldn’t think of any possibilities as she found herself slipping into the too-snug Donna costume. Her tits were big enough to stretch out the fabric, the zipper in the back barely managing to hang on. And the skirt was even shorter than she remembered. She could feel the cool air lapping at her soaked pussy and knew the skirt would already show off the bottom of her pale ass cheeks.

But as she took stock of her coming humiliation her body continued to dress on autopilot. Diana could only watch as she added the white gloves and high heels to complete the look. Even did her makeup and hair up to look just like a real life version of Donna from the show. By the time her body was done Diana found herself posing in front of the mirror, satisfied that she was as close to a perfect Donna as she could get.

The worst part was how hot it was. Having to dress up like a perfect slutty Donna to please her Master was still getting her wet, even with the thought of what mortifying acts were to come. Or maybe she was soaked because of what she knew she’d be doing next in the costume.

Diana put a gloved finger to her lip and bit down against the fabric, fighting the urge to finger herself. Waiting for the date was going to be torture. Wondering who would see her. What they would see her doing.

But amid the frustrating fantasies was one hope. The slightest hope there was, and yet it was all she had. That Billy would save her. That he’d figure it out in time and stop her from going through with it.

Or maybe her Master wanted Diana to ruin her social life and become nothing more than his exhibitionist slut, with everyone aware of what she’d do for him. It was that thought that made Diana grip the glove between her teeth and slip her hand out of it. The white glove dangled from her mouth as she lifted the short purple skirt and ran her fingers over her pussy with a whine. She was completely at her Master’s mercy, and nothing had ever been scarier or hotter than the helplessness that now consumed her.

“Please, Billy,” she whimpered, glove hanging from her teeth. Then she gave in to the hypnotic control and shoved two of her fingers inside her pussy, fucking herself to the fantasies filling her head. Diana stared at her own slutty reflection, a perfect porn parody of Donna and herself, and knew that Billy would find it so incredibly hot when he saw her like this. Her Master would love it. And so Diana helplessly fingered herself as her thoughts faded to a hazy mist, too lost in pleasure to think of any way to escape. All she knew for certain was that she would stop only when it was time to leave for the cafe.

Her Master wanted her there at six. His devoted slave would obey.