The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

Chapter 17

by Redsliver

* * *

With enough stimulants and viagra, the prospect of 72 virgins seems like a good idea. I mean, wouldn’t that suck, you go to heaven for your atrocity, get your reward, conk out after one maybe five girls and then have to suffer the nagging of 67 unsatisfied women? Always sounded more like hell to me.

Adelaide was my focus. I think I loved her, I was definitely falling in love with her and my brain was flooded with so much bonding hormone and sexual ambition that I couldn’t look her in the eyes without feeling excited and weak.

I got warm feelings with the hot feelings for Sherry and Talsy. I hoped Jess would trigger me. I had carried a half-lit torch for her for sometime. She was gorgeous and willing. I loved that.

I kissed Adelaide hard. She wrapped a hand in my hair and bit my lip. I knitted my fingers with her, deep in Jess’s hair. Talsy elbowed Adalaide in the chin.

“Fuck! Fuck! Sorry, fuck! Yes!” Talsy was leaning back against my chest. My cock was stuffed up her pussy and my arms were wrapped around her waist. I gripped Jess’s hair tightly as she licked Talsy and my connection with desperation.

“You OK?”

“I almost bit your lip off!” Adelaide frowned. “I, uh, I’m s-sorry.”

“I didn’t mean to hit you,” Talsy moaned and swayed to the left. Sherry pulled Adelaide back from the sex by the hips. Talsy missed her attempted kiss.

“I got you.” I caught Talsy’s chin with my finger and turned her face to mine. She reached up backwards, caught my head in a weak headlock and started kissing me with abandon.

“The couch is only so big, Adelaide,” Sherry said. “We can tag in when someone comes.”

“It’s y-your turn next,” Adelaide said.

“Oh, you’re so sweet,” Sherry kissed Adelaide with a loud smack. “I don’t know if there’s turns per se.”

“But there’s so many of us,” Adelaide frowned.

“That’s why two at a time,” Sherry pointed out.

“And the d-drugs,” Adelaide worried.

“He’s healthy,” Sherry said. “And don’t worry, I’m not going to let him get addicted to speed or anything. I just wanted to make today special.”

I bounced Talsy upward hard to break our kiss.

“What’s today?” I asked.

“My god! You fuck me better than I deserve,” Talsy moaned. “Lick more you little skank.”

“I’m doing my b-ues-uh!” Jess garbled as Talsy added her two hands to mine and we pulled Jess tighter to the action.

“Sherry, why is today special?” I huffed. But I had come a few times already. Viagra kept me going after a blow, but it didn’t get easier with every shot. Maybe the Adderall impeded function. I don’t know drugs. I could only guess.

“Well, it wasn’t, that’s why I wanted to make it special,” Sherry said.

“You do that just by being here,” I said sweetly.

“Pfft!” Sherry laughed. “I mean, that’s really nice. But I’m not really Adelaide now am I?”

“Why would you be me?”

“I woulddn’t, that’s my point.” Sherry rolled her eyes.

“Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck!” Talsy was chirping. I brushed her red hair off of her ear and bit the shell. She screamed. Her knees pumping and swinging wildly. Jess shrieked and I let go, but Talsy didn’t. Jess almost escaped.

“Tal! Talsy!” Sherry scampered up on the couch. “Shh… Cum like you mean it, but let go… Let her go…”

“Surrender…” Talsy nodded and fell limp as I bounced her through her spasms. Jess managed to pull Talsy’s fingers from her hair. She wiggled back and Adelaide dropped down behind her to hug her.

“Are you, OK?”

“She kneed me in the cheek,” Jess said. “I’m OK.”

“I’m sorry,” Jess said with a thousand drawn out syllables.

“Good girl,” Sherry nodded. “Now get the fuck off my cock. You can’t take anymore.”

“Your cock?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Well, yeah, it’s like a cookie,” Sherry said, pushing Talsy ahead by her butt cheeks. Adelaide stood and caught the redhead. Sherry ducked down and licked me up from the base to the tip. “There, now my brothers won’t steal it from me.”

“Uh…” I worried.

“Jesus!” Sherry laughed. “Look at your face!”

She slung her legs over Will’s thighs and hovered over his cock. She dropped her butt down onto the back of Jess’s head.

“Shit!” Sherry looked down. “Are you OK?”

Sherry lifted. Jess raised her head, coughing.

“I took too much in my throat,” Jess said.

“I’m glad you tried,” I said.

“I’ll do better,” Jess declared.

“Cool it,” Sherry said. “I’m stealing your fuck. Get up here.”

Sherry dismounted and took Jess’s hands. Jess went out of her way not to look into Sherry’s smiling face. Jess locked eyes with me. I grabbed her hips as she took Sherry’s position, facing me. Sherry shoved her hand below Jess. Sherry’s black fingers were vivid contrasted with my white skin and Jess’s light brown. I grabbed Jess’s shoulders and pushed her down, forcing Sherry’s hand down to my balls.

Talsy slipped an arm around Adelaide’s hip. They were talking softly. Jess’s moans cut off the beginning but I couldn’t help but overhear.

“—more sex than I ever knew I wanted,” Talsy chuckled.

“Yeah, I, um, never been, uh, this kinda g-girl before either,” Adelaide said.

“It’s a hell of an adventure though,” Talsy said. “I’ve always been the nag and the meddler.”

“You’re still meddling, th-though,” Adelaide pointed out.

Talsy laughed raucously.

I turned and kissed Sherry. Sherry had a hand on my hand on Jess’s hip as I bounced the girl from the bank up and down. I nibbled Sherry’s lip.

“She’s awful quiet,” Talsy said.

“She’s emb—embarra—terrified with the lights on and us, uh, watching,” Adelaide said.

“I think you should start moaning, Jess,” Talsy said. “Will needs to know if what he’s doing is making you feel good or not.”

“Yeah, you’d like that, right Will?” Adelaide asked.

I pushed Sherry’s face out of mine. She licked her lips. I bent Jess to the left to look at Adelaide past the girl I was fucking’s elbow.

“A loud cumming girl is the best,” I agreed. Adelaide blushed. Talsy pulled herself tighter to my girlfriend and opened her mouth.

Sherry, Talsy, and soon Adelaide started moaning like they were cumming like they never had before. It momentarily swept out my legs. Had they ever truly cum from me? But it sounded incredibly real, and I embraced it. I reached up and squeezed Jess’s breasts as I started pounding her upward.

“Oh!” She yelped in the midst of the sexual harmony. She shook her head. “Maybe, if they weren’t watching. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry for what?” I scoffed. “Your pussy feels amazing.”

“Right…” Jess nodded. She held my wrists and tried to buck her hips to match my thrusts. Sherry was inching in, moaning and masturbating. Of course she was masturbating, you couldn’t sound like that if you weren’t making yourself mean it.

“She’s got such a beautiful ass, clenching and flexing as she fucks you,” Sherry said between pants.

“I don’t have an ass like yours or Adelaide,” Jess shook her head.

“What kinda ass do I have?” Sherry spanked Jess.

“Beautiful!” Jess declared.

“Oh, I like her…” Sherry purred.

“How come I didn’t get mentioned in the beautiful ass club?” Talsy bitched.

“You’ve got gr-great, uh, skin,” Adelaide said. “And, uh, tits.”

“Well, uh, thank, uh, you,” Talsy all but gave up her moaning. Adelaide was stuttering to a stop as well.

“Oh!” Jess squeaked. She had her eyes tightly shut.

“God, yes!” I said, gruffly.

“Oh, are you going to cum again?” Sherry asked. “Your big dick going to twitch and spit inside of this hottie?”

“Stop talking about me like that,” Jess pleaded.

“I’m going to fuck and cum all inside this hot bitch,” I joined in with Sherry. Jess moaned and covered her mouth. Shaking her head.

“Look at her sexy ass go!” Talsy added in.

“I, um…” Adelaide trailed off.

“She’s gripping you so hard with her thighs,” Sherry panted in my ear. “You really bring out her inner slut.”

Jess was moaning and shaking her head. I slipped my hands down from her tits to her hips. I all but stood up as I fucked as hard and as madly as I could make myself.

I was at my limit, but in a way, I was limitless. Pharmacology is the greatest science. I couldn’t withhold the jumpstarted sensations from the stimulants and I knew that completion wasn’t cessation from the boner pills. I grinned, dugged my fingers into Jess’s hips, and groaned.

“Yeah, cum all over her guts,” Sherry declared.

“Wrong hole for that, nutbar,” Talsy laughed.

Jess dug her knees into my hips. She grabbed the back of the couch with white knuckles. She slapped her ass down, reddening my thighs. Sherry guided Jess by a hand on a hip.

It was chaos, behind happy blinded whiteness. I grinned like an idiot. Sherry kissed the hell out of that grin.

“Oh hey, you made it!” I heard Talsy say. Adelaide squealed and rushed to the far side of the couch. Jess moaned and shuddered with half, or less, of the intensity that the others had displayed during Jess’s ride.She crossed her arms tight over her breasts. I sighed and breathed and looked. Sherry whipped a blanket around Jess’s shoulders.

“Thank you,” Jess said. Sherry nodded. We all looked as Talsy stepped back from the hug.

“Whatever the hell you did… Holy shit!” Felix was grinning and covering his eyes with one hand.

“What the fuck man!” I twisted into reality. Jess tumbled as I pushed her off my lap. I grabbed a pair of boxers from the floor and yanked them up. The dick pills poked me through the front tail hole. I tried tucking twice and then dragged Sherry in front of me as a shield.

“Adelaide’s covered up, hun,” Raylea stroked her boyfriend’s face. It turned and saw Adelaide holding one of my button-ups tighter around her body. Jess turtled further under her blanket.

“Sherry? Talsy?” I asked.

“No point,” Talsy shook her head.

“I don’t mind showing off,” Sherry looked up and back at me. “For me or for you.”

“Showing off?” I questioned.

“Hey buddy,” Felix said.

“Who buzzed you in?” I asked. But, all they had to do was be close behind a resident when they came to the door and they’d have had the door held for them. It was stupid question. I’m glad I took the time to ask it.

“Same as the others,” Raylea pointed at her roommates. She walked over to JEss and put my keys in blanketed girl’s hand. “Thank you.”

“What?”

“Oh, we cut copies,” Felix said.

“Yeah,” Talsy nodded. “Nisha took Lidie’s and… Did you guys get ahold of anyone else?”

“I got Celeste’s,” Adelaide nodded.

“Celeste?” Felix frowned. “You set up Ike with a Celeste, didn’t you?”

“This, uh, this Celeste is m-my sister,” Adelaide shook her head.

“Oh, first two Celeste’s I ever heard of,” Felix said.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“Well, yesterday, I kinda freaked out on this one, because I didn’t get the scope of the thing,” Felix hooked a thumb at Raylea. I frowned. I was glad the pair of them were still dressed. Felix in jeans and flannel. Raylea in jeans and a tank top. But it was wholly awkward to be so in a room with so many naked women.

“I kinda nixed the idea of an extra girl some time ago,” Raylea contined from Felix. “So when, we brought you into this.” She winked at me on ‘brought’ and waved between herself and Felix on ‘this’. “He felt left out.”

“I just felt weird,” I admitted.

“Look, dude, I am not worried about me and Ray,” Felix scooped up his girlfriend’s hand. He should be worried. I knew right then, I could take her forever from him with a word. Well probably a series of words. I couldn’t think of a one word command off the top of my head. ‘No’? Might be the closest, but I still think I’d need to explain what I meant.

“You’re overthinking things,” Talsy told me.

“What?” I worried.

“Ray and Felix have their thing and it works with your thing,” Talsy shrugged.

“Yeah, but—”

“But he doesn’t have keys to your places,” Adelaide said. She took a deep breath and continued slowly and coolly. “He doesn’t have an app to track you on his phone.”

“Shit, that too…” I recalled. “That’s all your fault, though. Talsy.”

“I had help,” Talsy shrugged. “So what’s the plan?”

“Do you want to fuck Ray?” Felix said. “I let you get your feet wet last time with the camera and everything, but—”

“You might want to talk it out first,” Jess suggested.

“That’s not necessary.” I shook my head at Jess. “Look, guys. This is fucking weird.”

“Well having all of these girls fucking you is weird,” Felix shrugged. “Doesn’t mean it’s not good?”

“But what the fuck do you get out of it!” I took a deep breath. “Sorry, didn’t mean to shout.”

“No, it’s a good question,” Felix shrugged. “I get to see how hot and sexual my girl is. I get to know just what I have and love. And then she leaves you and loves me.”

“Fuck…” I said. That leaving me was contingent on me keeping my shit together. Raylea was a beautiful, kind, girl and I had come to love her with Felix and Ike as one of my best friends.

“Oh, and do you think you could talk Sherry or Talsy into blowing me while I watched?” Felix said. “Ray doesn’t want me doing anything that has a non-zero chance of knocking someone else up.”

“I don’t get off on sharing,” I said. Jess sighed audibly. Adelaide tilted her head at me.

“That’s why I didn’t mention Adelaide,” Felix laughed.

“What about me?” Jess frowned.

“I’d be honored,” he said, “but I don’t know your name.”

Felix yelped as Ray flicked his ear.

“No flirting with any girls you don’t know well enough not to fall in love with,” she said. She flashed a light smile at me. “Will.”

“Yeah?” I said. I honestly was not in the mind to negotiate. I was ramped up with erection poking through my boxers and laying in the crack of Sherry’s ass. Everyone could see her rising on the balls of her feet and rolling me up and down. I wanted to move, to go, to do, and it was a struggle not to drag Sherry to the bed. Caveman brain wouldn’t be held off long.

“Don’t worry about Felix,” Ray said. “Today, he just wants to watch. He promised to keep his clothes on and not whack off.”

“Or even give notes or flit around the room looking for a better vantage point,” he smirked. I frowned at him. He laughed.

“Listen, Felix,” I said. I was talking in short staccato bursts because Sherry wouldn’t stop teasing me. “I don’t want to go down this route.”

“What?” Raylea scowled. “You think I’m hot, don’t you?”

“I don’t think this is the conversation he wants to have.” Adelaide said sternly. She stepped up to myside and put her hand on my elbow. “Don’t, p-uh-push him around by making him play to your feelings.”

“Ah… But he’s so cute when he’s flustered.” Raylea laughed.

“You were never this playful with Ike,” Felix said.

“That’s because Ike was more into it, didn’t need to be couched along,” Raylea replied.

“Yeah, I know. I like the difference,” Felix said.

“You just dropped this on my fucking head, Felix,” I said.

“No, you fucked her, days ago.” He pointed out. “You’re already in up to your dick.”

“And there’s the rest of us,” Talsy added.

“Does there have to be?” Jess said. “It might be a good idea to cut back on… other sluts…”

“She had trouble with that because she realized she had to call herself a slut,” Sherry looked up at me.

“Don’t get catty at each other,” I sighed. “Listen, Felix. I don’t really want to play into your sexual arousal. It’s—I’m not a homesexual.”

“No he is not!” Sherry beamed.

“Dude, I know,” Felix said. “This is about Raylea’s sexuality. She had a good time, right babe?”

“A great time,” Raylea purred. God, I could hear under her words. “Take me away from Felix. Take me now Will.” Or so the drugs helped me imagine it.

“Alright, fine,” I pushed Sherry aside. “Sorry, you didn’t fall though.”

Sherry nodded and I stalked over and grabbed Raylea’s hand and started dragging her to the bed. I ignored Felix. He excitedly snatched a chair and carried it after me.

My girlfriend had rushed ahead, the instant I had moved towards Raylea. The bed was a sticky wreck. There was a reason we had moved to the couch. She started stripping blankets and sheets. Sherry went to my closet for clean ones. Talsy rushed to the kitchen, promising drinks. Jess stayed on the couch wrapped up in her blanket.

I spun Raylea and walked her to the foot of the bed. Adelaide spread out a sleeping bag from my camping gear. I guess we had used up the spare blankets already. I grabbed a fistful of Raylea’s hair.

“This is what you want?” I hissed in her ear.

“Shh!” Sherry gestured to Felix as he sat down. “He’s not ready for you.”

“I want to be owned and fucked,” she said.

“Holy shit,” Felix said.

I went rigid. I pulled and turned Raylea’s face to me.

“Is this the man you want to be?” She demanded of me.

“How do you mean?” I frowned.

“Look at all of the pussy you’re swimming in,” she smirked. “You gonna deprive Felix? Or Ike?”

“I never learned to share,” I growled. “I’m not even certain I’ll give you back.”

“Christ!” Felix panted.

“Shh, “ Sherry said.

I turned and saw her leaning over Felix, rubbing his shoulders and whispering in his ear.

“No, not you, Sherry.” I said.

“What about a number three girl?” Adelaide asked.

“A number three girl?” Felix laughed. I let go of Raylea and stepped back.

“Philia, from work.” Adelaide shrugged

* * *