The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

Chapter 16

by Redsliver

* * *

I smiled at Adelaide. She had both of her hands in Jess’s hair, forcing the chicken bob of my bank co-worker’s head, as I got my dick sucked. Adelaide smiled back. She’d been worried a few times over the last few days. She seemed stronger now. She seemed like she was meant for me. I got to be stronger now. I got all of these girls.

Jess sputtered and coughed. My balls were slick with her ejected saliva. She had tears in her eyes. She dug her elbows into my thighs. I leaned back and moaned well. She should know what she’s doing, she’s doing well.

I shouldn’t have yawned.

Adelaide put more effort into her arms. Jess sputtered and sucked and spat wildly. Her brown skin was reddening as she tried to keep up with Adelaide’s force. I took a long breath. I stroked Adelaide’s cheek. I groaned and closed my eyes. I should—I didn’t want Jess to be hurt—try my best to cum and end this.

I’d fucked like crazy for days. I loved a good blowjob. Jess gave a good blowjob while Adelaide up her game into a great blowjob. I was spent, to the bone. To the bottom of my balls, even. I still loved it. I tried my best.

Jess’s throat was tight and warm. She was getting better letting my cock push into her neck. She was still struggling. She blinked through tears. And that wasn’t helping. Maybe if she had been wearing mascara and had that desperate look that black streaks on her cheeks might’ve helped? For now, it was just a reflex of the body. I preferred to look at Adelaide.

“You feeling good?” my girlfriend asked.

“Oh—” Well, maybe I said “Oh”. Maybe “Oh” was a four syllable word. I reached out and she leaned forward. The back of Jess’s head cradled between Adelaide’s large breasts. I couldn’t comfortably lean forward to kiss my girlfriend. But when I leaned back, I loosed the pressure on my lungs. I got overtaken by a sweet gasp of oxygen. I let go. Of Adelaide’s hair, of the precipice of orgasm. I was slipping out of Jess’s throat at the very moment.

She coughed and Adelaide pulled her backwards. Jess’s cheeks bulged as I rolled my dick left and right out of her mouth. I left a bowed thread of cum from her lower lip to the crinkle of my foreskin. I groaned.

“Easy... Easy...” Adelaide squatted down. She rubbed Jess’s throat and shoulders as Jess struggled to swallow and breathe right again. “In and out your nose... You don’t want to choke... Good girl...”

“I’m not a dog,” Jess sneered.

“Bark for me,” I said, and lifted her chin to look me in the eye.

“Woof! Bark! Woof!” She vocalized instantly. I was laughing. Adelaide’s cheeks were red as she stifled her laughing. I leaned forward.

“Jess,” I kissed her forehead. “Thank you.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” she said with her eyes turning away. I looked up at my girlfriend.

“You need a nap,” Adelaide said. “You look tired.”

“You look beautiful,” I said. “C’mon, I need a cuddle buddy. Jess, are you tired?”

“I—I slept OK.”

“Good,” I brushed her hair. “Give Adelaide and me an hour and a half? Be here with coffee. You can use my debit card. It should tap but if it asks you for a code, 1397. Just make a square.”

“You’re a square,” Adelaide said and roughed up my hair.

“OK,” Jess mumbled. “I’ll just be going.”

“Take the keys, brass one works on the front door,” I said. I stepped over her head and Adelaide led me by hand to my bed. I fell down and she rolled her back into my chest. I think I was out before Jess had climbed up from her knees.

* * *

“Wake up, lazybones,” Sherry sang. She flicked my ear. I wished death upon her and her line.

“Do that again, it makes him hug me harder,” Adelaide murmured. They were all against me. I smelled coffee. I suppose I could wake up. I smiled and kissed Adelaide’s neck through her hair.

“I said an hour and a half,” I grumbled.

“It’s been 90 minutes, exactly,” Sherry declared.

“94 minutes and seconds,” Jess said as she carried me a steaming cup of coffee.

“Where’d you find this one?” I hooked a thumb at Sherry. Adelaide rose up cuddled into my back as she accepted her coffee from Jess.

“At the hardware store,” Sherry said.

“Had to run an errand?” I asked. “Oh this is perfect.”

“Too sweet... What is this?” Adelaide said, but drank more anyways.

“A double double,” Jess frowned.

“Oh, that explains it. I take two creams, no sugar.” Adelaide stretched and slid off the foot of my bed.

“These are for you,” Jess was saying but I was looking at Talsy coming out of my bedroom.

“You too, huh?”

“Yeah, Raylea’s working so it’s just the four of us for the rest of the day,” Talsy beamed.

“I have to go to work later,” Adelaide frowned. I handed my empty cup to Jess who ran it to the kitchen garbage.

“Great,” I said. “So what’s the plan?”

“Uh... Do you want to go on a date?” Jess hoped. “I mean—”

“Four girls on a date, huh?” I grinned. “Can’t say I ever thought that would happen. What do you guys want to do?”

“Not pool,” Talsy said. “I don’t want to run into Ike.”

“Where were you going to take me for our first date?” Adelaide asked.

“Movies? Dinner?”

“Yeah, he does the standard thing,” Talsy agreed.

“I dunno, I had fun,” Sherry said.

“Sitting quietly in a theater where only two of us get to be next to him?” Adelaide frowned. “That’ll end in a blood bath.”

“A stroll through Point Pleasant Park is always good,” Sherry suggested.

“Again, that’s usually a one on one thing,” Talsy shook her head.

“We could stay in bed and fuck,” Adelaide said. “That way we all get to play, and I can pretty easily get a shower before work.”

“Uh...” Jess frowned.

Sherry hopped out of her seat and rushed to my front closet and grabbed her bag. “I had picked these up for you. Here, check ’em out!”

She threw a small white bag that landed on my lap. I frowned and lifted it up when I saw my name printed on it. I pulled it open, the staple ripped the paper and I lifted two pill bottles out of the bag.

“Cialis and Adderall...” I frowned.

“Yeah!” Sherry bragged. “And it’s all above board too.”

“What?” I turned the bottle and saw. Adelaide walked over and picked up the bag off my lap. She read the label. “That’s a girl doctor?”

“Yeah,” Sherry beamed, and hopped on the bed next to me. She elbowed me. “She came by last night so I showed her your picture.”

Sherry winked. I froze.

“Is she hot?”

“MILFy,” Sherry nodded. “She’s in her forties, maybe? She could be 39.”

“Uh...” I frowned. “Why?”

“Because if I go to prison for smuggling you the pills you need to satisfy all of us, I don’t get to fuck you anymore.” Sherry rolled her eyes.

“Very sensible,” Talsy nodded.

“But—Nevermind,” Jess balled up her fists on her knees.

“You could’ve asked first,” Adelaide tsked.

“I didn’t know she was coming in.” Sherry was saying, “I had to strike while the iron—”

I wasn’t hearing much beyond a dull tone while the girls discussed the benefits and uses of warping more women to my will.

I sat in silence. I stared forward. I didn’t like this. I didn’t want another Philia. I didn’t want the Philia I had. I twisted open the cap of the pill bottle. I poured three into my palm. Sherry grabbed my wrist.

“You don’t need that many,” she shook her head. She picked out two pills from my palm and dropped the back into the bottle. Adelaide took it from my hand and screwed the top back on. “Good boy.”

Sherry mussed up my hair and lifted my hand to my face. I dropped the pill on my tongue.

“Here,” Talsy materialized with a glass of water. I frowned and washed the pill down my gullet.

“Excellent, that and the coffee should wake you all of the way up!” Sherry beamed.

“Do you want a Viag—Cialis as well?” Adelaide asked.

“What?” I said. “I want you girls.”

“That’s a big ol’ yes!” Talsy laughed. They all laughed. Jess wasn’t laughing. I frowned at her.

“What’s wrong with you?” I intended to ask. Talsy tilted back my chin and Sherry rubbed the dick pill on my lips I took it in and swallowed.

“In half an hour or so, you’re going to be unstoppable!” Sherry laughed. “Oh my god! I always wanted to do this with you or with Ike or with—”

I tuned her out again. Sherry was listing off all of the sexual achievements she had yet to unlock. Adelaide was rubbing my knee and finishing off her coffee. Talsy was calling Sherry a slut. I shook my head.

“Nobody gets me a—” another girl without my permission. No, they’d listen to that. Never? That’d obviously be dangerous for it to be never. Besides, I didn’t just need the prescriptions. I was going to need a doctor. Maybe a lawyer.

“Babe, what don’t you want?”

“Any interruptions.” I said and grabbed Adelaide for a hard kiss. I was smirking when I pulled back. “Half an hour, Sherry?”

“Yeah, about that,” she nodded.

“Cool, take Talsy to bed. Jess and Adelaide will take the couch,” I declared. I walked straight to the washroom. I walked back out. I had yanked and kicked my jeans away when I had napped with Adelaide. I grabbed those off the floor and headed back to the washroom.

“What the hell does he need pants for?” Talsy asked. “Get off, Sherry.”

“I’ll do my best, give me your fingers!”

I ignored them, waved to Adelaide and Jess and closed the door. I sat on the lip of the tub. I groaned as I dug into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

“A phone call? Is your mom dead?” Ike answered.

“What?” I was shocked before I laughed. “No buddy. Things might be good.”

“Estrogen poisoning killing you? I get the all-in on Adelaide but whatever’s got Talsy, Sherry, and Raylea spinning around your orbit’s gotta be fucking with your head,” he said.

“More than a little,” I agreed.

“So what’s up?”

“Uh, hey, things went well with Adelaide’s sister, yeah? Celeste I mean.”

“Holy fuck, they’re sisters! Wait, this came up before? I think I knew that. Maybe Raylea told me. Jesus, there’s only two of them right? Personally, I would’ve tried to mass produce that kind of gorgeous but I can see the benefit of keeping them collectors items,” he said.

“Yeah,” I felt his joke slide mirthlessly away from me. Collector’s items. Is that what I was doing? Was this losing my second college semester’s tuition on Magic all over again? I was just glad I had somehow got Mom to cover for my idiocy. Fuck. “Yeah, you and Celeste?”

“Good, man, I think. We’re not off to the races like you and Adelaide but I’m not sure what you got is healthy.”

“No, I’m less than sure myself,” I sighed.

“You OK, man?” Ike asked. “Looking to end things with Adelaide? She’s pretty but not what you wanted in a girl?”

“She certainly wasn’t what I was looking for,” I said. “Besides pretty.”

“Well, thank you, man!” I could hear his smile.

“I really don’t deserve your thanks,” I said.

“I’m trying to get the little sister… Little right? I think Celeste said she was 20. You can go a bit lower but—”

“Adelaide’s two years older than Celeste, yes,” I confirmed.

“Yeah, that’s about what I thought,” he said. “Look, you fuck things up with Adelaide and she hates you and your friends while her sister’s still willing to date one of those friends. Yeah, checking in is appreciated.”

“Fuck,” I said. He totally misinterpreted my phone call. I refused to clarify. Not because I was afraid, and I was a little, but because I wasn’t sure how to move forward. Floundering over words trying to say things I couldn’t properly think yet was more than a little stupid.

“So, what’s the red flags about Adelaide?”

“I think this is more to do with Raylea,” I said.

“Oh… Oo-oh… Shit, yeah. Felix was intent to keep you out of things for a while. I guess he was right. You’re not really a great fit with Ray? I was just hoping you’d tend to that firestorm while I made my headway with Celeste.”

“Well, it is fucking weird,” I said. I was clearer headed now. I lifted my left heel off of the floor and my knee started bobbing. I was drumming my fingernails on the tub.

“It’s super weird, but Felix knows what he likes and Raylea’s got a handle on how to navigate things for him,” Ike said. “Seriously, tell them you’re risking fucking things up with Adelaide, they’ll both pull back. Raylea especially. She’s over the fucking moon to see you with that waitress. Imagine, me or you getting laid without her meddling involvement.”

“She did kinda talk me up at the Princess Margaret.”

“Yeah, she’s an all-star wingman,” Ike agreed. “But seriously, if you want hands off. She’ll let you.”

“But you and—”

“Dude, she’s not coming near me until I play things out with Celeste.”

“And after that?”

“Dude, don’t jinx things straight out of the gate. I like this girl,” Ike said. “And not just because she’s more stacked than her sister.”

“I prefer Adelaide,” I said.

“Butt guy, yeah, I can see the appeal.”

“I—” I pictured Celeste. It was easy. I had burned her pale curvy body into my mind’s eyes while she had been atop, under, or next to her sister last night. Fuck, Ike was really keyed up about her.

But maybe that would work. Celeste would do what I said. I thought of Jess barking earlier this morning. Felix let out his girl to me and to Ike. I could—

“Dude, it was good to talk to you,” I said. I had my cock rising high in my lap. “I gotta go see a lady about beaver.”

“Well don’t piss on her,” he laughed.

“What?” I shook my head. “Man about a horse is a urination euphemism. Oh.”

“Yes, urination,” Ike drawled, “Now go fornicate with your colossal mammaried intercourse partner. Later dude. Felix and Raylea are still in some dustup. I say let it ride and worry about telling them in a couple of days.”

“Yeah, good advice,” I nodded. We both said “Later” and I tossed my phone onto my pants. I was jittery. I had an erection that was seventy percent tungsten. I threw the door open and stepped out.

Talsy and Sherry were almost fucking. It was more tickles and girlish slaps that it was effective lesbianism. Sherry was on top. She pressed her knee down on Talsy’s topless ribs, and teased the sides of Talsy’s thighs and the hollow of her throat. Talsy kicked and laughed and failed to protect herself with her thrashing legs. She chased Sherry’s hand from her own throat but Sherry kept out playing her for more.

Jess and Adelaide sat wide apart from each other, curled up against either arm of the couch. Jess stared blankly out the window. Adelaide played on her phone. Her face rose and her smile blossomed to see me come out. She frowned a moment later.

“I didn’t hear you wash your hands,” she worried.

“I didn’t hear him flush,” Jess added.

“Oh, I just made a phone call,” I said.

“Oh we heard that,” Adelaide said. “Or not the words really.”

“I heard him say ‘I prefer Adelaide.’” Jess grumbled.

“ I did say that,” I nodded. Adelaide beamed and I slipped down in between Jess and her on the couch. I grabbed both girls by the chin and led them forward. Towards me.

Adelaide smiled and her eyes lit up as I moved my hand up her jawline and took a fistful of her hair. I turned. Jess’s eyes fluttered and her smile wavered. She faked it though. I lifted my ass off of the couch. Jess pulled my boxers to my knees before Adelaide figured out to help.

“Oh, I was hoping he was coming over here first.” Sherry had twisted atop of Talsy.

“He just spent two hours in bed,” Talsy said, with an audible eye-roll.

Sherry squealed, her attention on us had opened her to a counter strike from Talsy. They giggled and tussled. I watched, smiling and pulling Adelaide’s and Jess’s faces down and onto my dick.

“I’ve never given blowjobs this often before,” Jess said.

“That explains why you were single,” Adelaide sniped. I could hear her smile. She lunged forward and took the side of my cock into her mouth. Jess had to be pulled but she came when called. Their mouths were hot wet and in conflict for territory. I grinned and sank back.

“Stay down!” Talsy shouted and thrust Sherry into the bed.

“But I—”

I started slapping the top of the couch. I shouted off the numbers, “One, two, three! A new champion! Talsy wins the bel—whoa! Hey there Jess.”

“Hi!” Jess frowned a second later. She ducked her head and started licking madly with Adelaide.

“Bell? What the fuck?” Talsy said.

“Belt.” Sherry pushed the redhead off of her. “Wrestling, idiot.”

“What? Like he’s going to whip me with a belt?” Talsy grinned. She looked over at me.

“I’d think I’d rather spank you with my bare hand,” I considered.

“Hm…” I smirked watching them. Maybe that was something we could do for a date.

“What are you smirking about?” Sherry asked.

“Whatever is, I’ve got a chemically powered cock,” I laughed. “Hardly going to matter right now, is it?”

I slipped my fingers out of Adelaide and Jess’s hair. They didn’t need the urging anymore. We had the whole afternoon ahead of us.

* * *