The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect

Chapter 18

by Redsliver

* * *

I was in a bind. I had my cock rocket loaded with liquid oh-two and clear skies to launch. The only problem was I didn’t like the voice from the space center. Houston… Can you leave so I can fuck your girlfriend.

“I’m not sharing,” I reinforced my position pulling Jess and Adelaide into my hips.

“No, not your girlfriend and your secretary, of course not.” Felix laughed. “Dude, Tal and Sher, we’ve always talked about giving it a try, right babe?”

“And I’ve blown him once before,” Talsy volunteered.

“I just masturbated next to Felix while Ike fucked Raylea.” Sherry shrugged.

“Yeah…”

“Look, you’re upset you think that we trusted Ike before we came to you,” Felix tried to talk me down. I just raised an eyebrow. “It wasn’t that at all. Raylea just found Ike hotter than you.”

“Felix!” The blood left Raylea’s face.

“It’s not like you saw yourself as hot, you know?” Talsy shrugged. “I mean Adelaide was ‘out of your league’ and all kinds of other nonsense, right?”

“I was?” Adelaide frowned. “I like you. You’re k-cute and sweet and… um… I never could, uh, keep up with a guy’s libido before you.”

“You still can’t,” Jess sighed. “That’s why there’s too many of us,” she frowned.

“Believe me,” Felix laughed. “If you don’t find something to reignite the sex after a relationship goes on for a few years, no woman can keep up.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Raylea snapped her hands to her hips and stared down Felix.

“It means that until you gave in and really acted out the sex goddess I knew you were, you had cooled off from our little honeymoon phase.” Felix answered.

“Oh, yeah, that’s true,” Raylea nodded. “So you get all of this?”

“I get why Will’s for it,” he smirked. “I even get Adelaide. Still, punching way above your weight class, buddy.”

“Yeah, I am,” I agreed. “You can watch me fuck Raylea.” I said. “Girls, I want you to pack up and leave.”

“We can’t watch?” Adelaide stroked my cheek. “Can’t look after you?”

I picked up her hand and kissed her knuckles.” You’re always looking after me.”

She frowned and nodded. Jess had bolted. She was making sure she had all of her clothes and her bag was beelining for the door. Talsy and Sherry looked at each other. They were upset when they turned to me.

“Go.” I said.

“Right, have fun Felix.” Talsy tiptoed her fingers across Felix’s shoulders as she walked to the closet.

“Try not to moan in his ear, you’ll ruin it for Raylea.” Sherry said. I almost thanked it for that.

“I’ll be at work if you need me,” Adelaide said. We kissed and she headed out to leave.

I stood and waited until it was just Raylea, Felix, and me. They went to work. Felix went to my bathroom. He grabbed cleaning supplies and rubber gloves. Raylea went into my bedroom and started stripping and remaking the bed. I watched as they moved without words and made my bedroom up nicer than I ever did, even when I was bringing girls over before magic dick pic powers.

It was just me and the fucked up couple.

Part of me wanted to run like a bitch. I really enjoyed fucking Raylea but it had seemed stilted and broken until we had turned off the camera. There was no camera, but now the audience weren’t my sex slaves. Shit. I walked into my bedroom.

“Go get a quick shower,” Felix said as he shut my closet doors for the first time in a years.

“I’ll come clean off with you when we’re ready,” Raylea said.

“Uh…” I did that. I went to the shower. I still had my pharmaceutical powerhouse cock. I just stood in the water for a few minutes before I heard the door close and Raylea stepped in behind me.

“Hi.” She scraped a fingernail down my spine and caused me to turn to her.

Admittedly, Raylea was more girl next store than the knockouts of Talsy, Adelaide, Celeste, or Nisha. In the league of Jess and Sherry and Lidie. Attractive, but accessible. She was fit. She worked out, yoga’d her ass into her best feature. There was just something about her from her freckles to her figure, from her nose to her nipples that just screamed “This girl has not been photoshopped.”

“What are you laughing at?” She slapped her hands to her hip and cocked her lip in a smile. “You’ve been drowning in sweat and sex all morning. And look at that beast. Jesus.”

“Adderall and Viagra,” I explained.

“Really?” Raylea beamed. “So we can go for a while?”

“Uh…” I turned my head to look back into the apartment despite the door and shower curtain blocking any view. “Uh…”

“Felix is going to be as far away as he can be in the room.” She said. “Don’t make eye contact and he won’t make eye contact.”

“But…”

“Listen. Once we’re good and clean. Dry me off. Take me to the bedroom. I’ll suck your dick. Ride you for a while. Then doggy or missionary, whichever you think will finish you off best.”

“And—”

“Then you and Felix can say your good-byes.” Raylea said and ran her hand down my chest to my belly. “And then I’ll get whatever’s left in this beast.”

She reached down and cupped my balls. Her thumb ran up and down the side of my cock as I shivered. I looked down in her eyes. There was something there, something I saw in Adelaide and Jess and everyone. Something I possessed. I was beginning to feel better. Plus, I was overwhelmed by dick pills and stimulants.

I grabbed Raylea and tried to kiss her. She whimpered excitedly when I touched her. She accepted my tongue into her mouth with boiling vigor. She flicked me in the Adam’s apple. She flicked me three more times.

“What?”

“What about Felix?” she asked.

What about Felix? Raylea wasn’t here for him. Raylea was mine now. She just knew that her boyfriend, my best friend, and our friendship to each other could be absolutely destroyed when we admitted.

I loved Felix. He was there for me. I’d be there for him. I told myself and I smiled.

“Let’s go,” I said.

“Dude!” Raylea laughed. “At least wash your dick with soap and water.”

We exited the shower and the bathroom three minutes later. I gripped her hand tightly. She followed behind me with eagerness. Her hair was dark with dampness. Her skin glistened for how poorly we had dried. I dragged her by Felix. He had laid out towels on the bed. I pulled Raylea into step with me and grabbed her by the waist and elbow.

She laughed excitedly as I threw her onto her back. I slung her legs up, her knees went to her elbows.

“Hold them,” I demanded and pushed her knees back up.

“Ni—”

“Shut up, Felix,” I said, without looking over my shoulder. “Or leave. Raylea, hold your legs up!”

“Yes!” She squeaked. She wrapped her arms around her thighs and pulled herself open. Her downy blonde hair wetly encased her thick pussy lips. I ran my fingers over her.

“You’re gonna wanna get as wet as possible,” I told her. It wasn’t just shower leftovers on my fingers. I squatted down and dragged the towels below her to put her ass a quarter inch off the foot of the bed.

I dove in to begin eating pussy. I growled when she tried to lay her legs across my shoulders. She pulled herself back.

I ignored the sound of the zipper opening.

Raylea was a moaner. She was a performer. She was a quick instrument to learn. I dug my fingers into my friend and licked my way roughly up and down her sex. Her nub was springy and stiff and she wanted to kick. Another growl kept her legs up and out of my hair.

I had to be loud. To throw my mouth around. The slap of my cheeks and her skin echoed by the wet snaps of dripping flesh plus my war cries and Raylea’s panting moans drowned out any possible noise pollution that would have thrown me off my game.

I probably forfeited most of my technical skill in order to critically fail my move silently check. That didn’t seem to limit Raylea’s response. She chirped and bucked and rolled her shoulders as I rampaged around her pussy. I was starting to smile with pride.

I slapped my hands down on her thighs and pushed myself up to my feet.

“What?” She begged and blinked.

I could’ve just mounted her there. A tingle in my mind reminded me that she had suggested a blowjob. I wasn’t about to make the lady a liar. The blankets came with the towels as I wrecked the freshly made bed spinning her about.

Raylea looked cuter with her head upside down. Her thick hair stuck to the blanket and itself, missing out on a chance to beautifully tumble down towards the floor. I rubbed her cheek. I pressed the tip of her nose. I bent her head backwards.

She opened her mouth wide as I ringed my cockhead around the circle of her lips. I bent crooked with my right knee and forward with my left. I was about ready to sling my cock down the tunnel of Raylea’s sword-swallowing throat.

I turned my head at the click click of chair legs moving across the floor to my right. Shit.

“Dude! Raylea!” Felix pointed. And that’s another man’s dick… Who the fuck would want a picture of one of those?

I turned. She had grabbed my cock from the bottom and was busily slobbing her tongue and lips over me. I closed my eyes. I tried to force the image of Raylea’s pointed nipples, wet lips, and enflamed sex to the forefront of my mind. I ground my teeth.

“Fuck me, Will!” Raylea begged. “Fill my slutty whore’s throat!”

What kind of gentleman would deny a lady such a request?

“Please!”

A gentleman understands the power of please; I wouldn’t be the man mom raised me to be. I opened my eyes. I cupped under Raylea’s chin. I tilted her back further and she opened her mouth as wide as could be.

I slipped my cock into her mouth. The vivacious tongue slipping left and right on top of my dick was novel and fun. I leaned over Raylea. I took a breast in one hand. I took her hand and laced our fingers with the other. I raised my hips and started fucking.

She was a gargling and sloppy throat to fuck. Sticky saliva was running off of me and nearly into her nose. She squeezed me with the muscles in her throat. She scratched my hip with her free hand of nails. I tightened my grip on her hand.

She was sweating as I was. My skin wasn’t flickering the same reds and purples though. The eyes were on Raylea. She was gorgeous so ravaged by the throat. Her eyelids were tightly shut, the beginnings of the tears accumulated in her lashes. Her lungs heaved in awkward arhythmic jumps. Her breasts were so pointy and perky that they quaked with her body. I could do this for hours. I had to fuck her. Now!

“You have to fuck her. Now!”

His voice echoing me sent an aversion up my spine. You can’t tell me what to do! I couldn’t keep that thought from the forefront of my brain.

Raylea gasped and muttered wordless syllables as I retracted my cock from her throat. I grabbed her shoulders and climbed up the edge of the bed. I put my ass to her lips and laid my sticky wet cock between her breasts.

She wasn’t Adelaide, Celeste, or Jess. It didn’t need to be a perfect complete fit. She wasn’t Sherry or Nisha. I had enough to work with. I squeezed her breasts into a sleeve around my cock. She started licking. I started fucking.

It was a shocking feeling. She had insisted on being thorough in the shower but I still wasn’t used to, prepared for, thinking of the effects of a woman’s tongue on my asshole. It was awesome. It was scary. It reminded me of an exploitable vulnerability.

I shut my eyes, but that just opened my ears more. My eyes had to be open. I looked down at her legs akimbo. Her body was stretched and she was hanging onto the mattress. She gripped the back of my knees. I slapped the top of her breasts with each thrust of my cock.

“Babe! Not used to getting it like this, are you!”

“Shut up, Felix,” Raylea said. “I love you.”

I felt the squeeze of the achilles tendon in my left ankle. I felt more empowered and I really truly needfully wanted to fuck her. I grinned. I grabbed her thighs and I dragged her forward. I flinched, wide eyed and self loathing. She kissed the bottom of my balls in apology and rubbed her forehead as I deposited her on the bed before me.

“Ray, it’s time for you to get on—”

“Shut up, Felix,” I said. I spun Raylea and inched forward until I was totally on the bed. I rubbed my cock, a lot of her spit was smeared over her breasts. I wasn’t dry, and she definitely wasn’t. I licked my thumb. Ran a circle around her clit. She had streaks of wetness smeared into a rivulet into the crack of her ass. Her pussy was livid and open.

I aimed my cock low and leaned forward. She reached up and grabbed my shoulders. She dug her fingernails into my skin and I retaliated with my cock into her. She wailed and I grinned. There was something immeasurably edifying in eliciting a pleasured cry from a woman. Like I couldn’t be lifted up higher.

Felix was in the corner of my eye. I leaned further forward, pushing Raylea deeper into the mattress. My headboard ratta-tatt-ed the wall. The bedsprings called out to me. I started smirking. Raylea dived upward to kiss me.

“Whoa, babe… Uh, OK. Shutting up.” Raylea and I had both shot out a hand. We crossed swords giving Felix the finger. She started tickling my fuck off with hers. I grabbed her hand and slapped it down into her hair.

But he didn’t shut up. He was mirthfully laughing. The other sounds declared he was enjoying the show. I tried going harder. Raylea bit my lip while she moaned. Our skin slapped together but there was an underground sound, digging deep into my soul.

I stopped. She bounced a few more times with the springs and her own muscles. I was hovering over Raylea as her face contorted. Her controls conflicted when the rhythm disappeared. She was clearly cumming. I was almost proud of myself for the massage her pussy gave to me. Was I supposed to be wearing a condom?

“Holy shit, babe!” Felix cheered.

Nope. I wasn’t built for this. I hopped off of Raylea. I slid off the bed.

“Dude? Don’t pay attention to me,” Felix said. “I’m only here for Raylea.”

But I grabbed my friend’s arm. I pulled him to his feet by the sleeve of his shirt.

“Oh, so we’re done?” He laughed. “Cool. Cool. Talk her down and send her out after the aftercare and—”

“What are you doing Will?” Raylea asked from the edge of my bed.

I kicked Felix’s jeans and boxers out into my living room. I didn’t need to drag him or push but I was in a hurry. Raylea walked over and put a hand on my back and looked up into my eyes.

“I’m going to make tea for everyone,” Felix said. “We really should talk things out, it seems. Thank you so much for doing th—”

I closed the door in his face and grabbed his girlfriend by the arms. She squealed excitedly as I lifted her up and walked her shoulders backwards into the door. She giggled, met my gaze, and moaned.

There was a knock. Felix shouted: “If you guys need to talk, it’s cool. Babe, you set the ground rules, remember?”

“Remember what?” I whispered in her ear.

“I can be slutty but he gets to watch,” Raylea said. She still wrapped her legs around me as I lifted her higher by her ass. She was more than ready to receive me. The door rattled in its hinges.

“Fuck! Guys!” Felix knocked. He sounded worried but comforting. I didn’t hear fear. I instead focused on kissing Raylea.

I had in my arms, against my door, on my cock one of my favorite women in the world. I wanted to think it could be wrong but I could only feel how right it was. I nipped at her chin and she reached under my shoulders to hold my back.

I was surprised at the leverage I had holding her aloft and fucking her. The door knob turned but unless Felix was willing to use his shoulder and throw us to the floor, there was nothing stopping me. He wasn’t willing.

He said something else but the door blocked some sound and Raylea’s shrieks cut off most of the rest. I just felt like a king. I fucked her like an animal. There was something practically divine in this. I was smiling madly. Next time, Adelaide would be here. She would be holding me up. Adoring eyes, the right eyes, made the game more fun. The idea rippled under my skin. I kissed Raylea hard.

We fucked until there were kinks in the soles of my feet. I had been rising and pushing and frantic. I had let go of something and I was feeling better than I had in awhile. I growled and Raylea muttered something about holding on. A little more. Just there. Please Please Please Please.

I did my best. The Pleases mangled and died on her lips. She was shivering and spasming as I rocketed up as tall as I could. I sprayed my seed and her eyes rolled back. I grinned. She pulled her fingernails out of my shoulder blade.

“Do you have band-aids?” she noticed her fingers were wet before I felt the run from my shoulder to my butt.

“Yeah, in the washroom,” I said.

“I’ll get you cleaned up,” she brushed my hair with her dry left hand. “You gotta put me down.”

I did. I smirked as I looked down and brushed her blond bangs out of her eyes. She looked at me with adoration.

“How was that?”

“That’s exactly what I wanted,” she shivered. She opened the door with her left hand and I stepped backwards to let her out.

Felix was gone. I really wanted that cup of tea. There was a message written on a Subway napkin sitting by my XBox controller. I picked it up as Raylea dashed to the washroom.

“Raylea,

“It’s not your fault. You were right about bringing in Will after all. We’ll talk when we get home.

“I love you,

“Felix.

“PS—Will. I assume you read this too. Send her home, immediately and you and I’ll work things out after Raylea and I handle our relationship drama.”

“Is that from Felix?” Raylea asked.

“Yeah,” I said, crumpling it up in my fist. “Nothing that can’t wait.”

* * *