The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dick Picture Perfect — 15

by Redsliver

* * *

I woke up with her hair tickling my nose. I pulled her waist tighter and nuzzled around her neck until I could kiss her neck.

“Go cuddle your girlfriend,” Celeste murmured and scrunched her knees to her breasts.

I was fully awake now. Guiltily, I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Adelaide. She inched backwards and laid her hands on mine.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I said.

“Good morning, handsome,” she replied weakly.

“Are you free today?”

“I’m always free for you,” she told me.

“Do you have work?” I asked instead.

“From 9 to close.” She said. I looked over her shoulder. She had an alarm clock radio saying it was just before noon.

“Perfect, I’ve got you for hours,” I squeezed her. “Sleep if you need more, but I want a shower.”

I kissed her shoulder and climbed over her. I walked naked to the washroom. The door was locked.

“Fuck.” I moaned.

“Nisha’s hungover,” Lidie said leaning out of the kitchen. I heard the green haired girl retching through the door.

“Nice,” I frowned. I banged on the door. “Nish, gotta pee.”

Moans and zombie noises shambled from the toilet across the bathroom to let me in. She was as green as her face. Her throat was vibrating. I grabbed her by the waist and rushed her back to the toilet. She spewed as I pulled her hair from her face.

“You OK?” I asked. I had been rubbing her back and she wasn’t spasming anymore.

“I can breathe for a minute,” she moaned.

“Perfect,” I pulled her aside and she sat on the floor next to the toilet as I forfeited my patience and relaxed. I audibly sighed happily.

“Do you want me to put my face in that?” Nisha asked. I grimaced as I looked down at her.

“No, your face is a wreck,” I said. I had questions for myself. I shook myself dry. I walked over to wash my hands. “I know a great place for breakfast sandwiches. Adelaide knows they make great hangover cures.”

“Oh...” Nisha said and dry heaved. “Oh...”

“There’ll be water and aspirin waiting for you when you can get out of here,” I promised her. I grabbed the tylenol bottle from behind the mirror and laid out two tablets on the counter. I filled the toothbrush glass with cold water and rubbed her shoulder as I left.

“Breakfast sandwiches?” Lidie asked. “I can cook.”

“Awesome!” I cheered and grabbed her around her waist, spinning her. “You look lovely.”

“I need to wash my face and put on makeup,” she pushed off of me with a laugh. “I look OK.”

“OK!” I slapped her ass.

“Oh god!” Celeste ran like an antelope across the apartment. “Get out of my way!”

“Did she drink last night too?” I asked when Celeste’s ralphing noises carried through the apartment.

“No, she just had to fuck her sister,” Lidie frowned at me.

“Adelaide!” I worried and dashed back to my girlfriend’s room.

“Hey babe,” she said with a dimness in her eyes. “You wanna do breakfast sandwiches? That’s like our place, isn’t it?”

“It sure is,” I said. I squatted down and brushed the hair from her face. She smiled. Adelaide was just tired. I kissed her and she was luminous again. I kissed her once more. “How are you? Hungry?”

“I could eat,” she said. “I’d like a shower first.”

“Do you want me to join you?” I smiled.

“Of course I do,” she stood up and took my hands. We stopped at the bathroom door.

“Maybe we can stop at your place?” She asked me when we saw the state of Celeste and Nisha.

“Good idea.” I agreed.

Thanks to Nisha and Celeste tagging in and out, Adelaide and I only focused on cleaning up in the shower. When we finally rubbed each other down with towels and made our way to the living room everyone seemed to have cooled down.

“Go put your face on, sweetie,” Lidie said, turned Adelaide back around. I squeezed my girlfriend’s hand and went to collect my clothes.

“What sizes are you?” A healthier, happier, Celeste asked me from Adelaide’s doorway.

“Huh?”

“You’re putting on dirty clothes. Adelaide says you make us go to work rather than serve you,” Celeste answered.

“One of those sentences seems related,” I said and zipped up my jeans.

“Aa-and, it’s not difficult for me to stop by Wal-Mart on the way home so next time you have some fresh socks, underwear, jeans, and a t-shirt waiting for you.” Celeste clarified.

“That’d be nice,” I held the side of her neck and kissed her cheek. “Thank you for looking out for me.”

“Yeah, I do that,” Celeste sighed. “I mean, it might be easier for us to move in with you.”

“We still got 10 months on the lease, Celee.” Adelaide squeezed her sister’s shoulder and kissed my cheek as she navigated around us. “I think Nisha wants to go home, or at least your place, to sleep the rest of her morning off. I offered to let her use my bed but she doesn’t feel at home here.”

“OK, um...” I nodded. “The black one.”

Adelaide looked over from her chest of drawers. She brought back out a lacy bra. “It is pretty, but I have sexier and cuter in blues or greens.”

“Once you go black,” I counter argued.

“I gotta get ready for work,” Celeste said. “Right?”

“Yeah, babe.” I squeezed her shoulders and sent her off with a slap. “So we just need to get rid of Lidie?”

“If you don’t want me around, I had fun last night. And there’s a totally cute boy looking to show off for me, if you know what I mean?” Lidie wiggled her eyebrows, walked over, and kissed my lips. “You treat him right, Addie.”

“I will. Go be a good mom.” Adelaide smiled, clarifying for me what Lidie meant. I took a deep breath and smiled.

“Go on, number two girl,” I said. I got a vice-grip hugged for that. I got another kiss and she headed for the door. “Bye Nishie! Bye Celee!”

“Bye, I can’t remember your name!” Celeste shouted back. Adelaide and I waved as the door closed behind Lidie.

Adelaide had picked out a nice summer dress. Her black bra was just visible beneath it. I looked back up to her eyes and grinned.

“Yeah, I always knew these worked together,” She put one hand on her hip, raised the other and posed. I pulled her into an embrace. “But you’re the first guy I’ve had the courage to do it for. Courage!” She was laughing. I brushed her cheek. “I’ll do anything for you.”

“Yeah,” I said licentiously. “I have a big favor I’m about to ask.”

“Yeah?” She blushed and her shoulders lowered a little.

“Let’s go get breakfast sandwiches,” I said, and took one of her hands. “After all, we may help Nisha with her hangover, but this is our thing.”

“Oh,” She lit up her terawatt smile. I pulled her hand. “Nisha, call us a cab and hurry up to join us.”

“I’m coming!” Nisha muttered and mussed up her dark green hair. She took out her phone and began Googling for the number.

* * *

I got off the elevator. Adelaide’s hand in my left, the bag of breakfast sandwiches in my right, and Nisha still tagged on behind.

“You sure you’re happy?” I asked. Adelaide smiled brightly. “OK, my hands are full, key’s in the front pocket. No other side. The brass one.”

The lock didn’t click, so she turned it the other way. The door was locked. She laughed and unlocked the door.

“Safe.” She smirked at me and pushed the door open.

“I like to live dangerously,’’ I joked.”

“It’s really OK if I just crash in your bed?” Nisha said.

“As soon as we take care of Goldilocks.” Adelaide said. I frowned and walked up beside my girlfriend. Jess was looking at us, her head down on one of my pillows the other squeezed between her arms and knees.

“I think Goldilocks should be blonde,” Nisha said. “I’m gonna pee. If she’s still in bed when I get out, she better not hog the covers.”

“Um... I um...” Jess muttered.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“It, um, smells like you,” Jess whispered.

“Ew...” I frowned. “I better go put the laundry on.”

Adelaide put her hand on my elbow and shook her head. She took my elbow and led me across the apartment to my little kitchenette. She started taking mugs out of the cupboard and I grabbed some Coca-Cola out of the fridge.

“I was going to make tea.”

“I don’t want these getting cold,” I said. I punched the white takeout bag I had put on the counter.

“Right,” Adelaide said. “Hey Sleeping Beauty.”

“I thought I was Goldilocks,” Jess muttered. “Will?”

“Are you alright? Feeling OK?”

“No,” she shook her head. “But I’m not sick. Just heartsick...”

“Aw...” Adelaide said with affected sympathy. “What are we gonna do with Goldilocks, Papa Bear?”

“Maul ’er, right Baby Bear?” I smirked.

“I thought I’d be Mama Bear and Nisha’d be—”

“Isn’t Nisha older than you?” I interrupted. “Sorry, Jess, if we knew you were here we would’ve gotten something for you.”

“How did you even get in?” Adelaide asked.

“I used the callbox. Lidie answered and buzzed me in. I was surprised no one was home but...”

“Yeah, he was busy with his new girl last night,” Adelaide said. “Thank you.”

I nodded and poured Jess the next glass.

“There’s more?” Jess asked. “I don’t drink pop. Too much sugar, I don’t want to get fat.”

Adelaide stared at the glass in her hand and put it down. She looked over Jess. Jess was wearing one of my big shirts over her underwear. Adelaide tilted her head. “Jess, do you have any sisters?”

“No, I’m an only child,” she said.

“I don’t really think we need more sisters,” I said, and wrapped my arm around Adelaide’s waist. “Seriously, I have too many girls.”

“Are you going to get rid of anyone?” Nisha rushed over. “Because I can prove I’m worth keeping!”

“I don’t know how to get rid of anyone,” I said.

“Hm...” Jess tapped her thigh.

“He really doesn’t.” Adelaide backed me up. She unwrapped the first sandwich and put it in my mouth. “And you heard him, he has enough girls. No getting him more.”

“More?” Jess paled.

“Well, I considered it but he didn’t seem to pick out any of my softball team and I mean Jess and Lidie are already his girls.”

I nodded. Chewing was easier than answers.

“Is there anyone who’s stupid enough to put more girls between herself and Will?” Jess asked, earnestly.

“Celeste, eventually,” Adelaide said. “But not for a couple of days.”

“Raylea—” I tried to suggest but Adelaide closed my full mouth by pushing up on my chin.

“Hm...” Nisha said. “Do you need me to stay up or can I try and go to sleep?”

I nodded. In response to the second part of the question. Nisha sighed and leaned against the wall as if I asked if I needed her to stay up.

“So, you just came over and slept in his shirt?” Adelaide asked.

“If I knew where you lived, I would’ve been there.” Jess said. “Talsy said she wasn’t supposed to share the find Will app.”

“It’s an app?” I asked, after washing the sandwich down.

“It’s on a phone,” Jess shrugged.

“Well, that means sooner or later, people are going to come over and bother us,” Adelaide said. “We should get to doing whatever it is we’re going to do today.”

“You guys had plans? Of course you did,” Jess moaned.

“Breakfast sandwiches,” Adelaide and I answered. I had my second in hand, she had her first. I filled half of my mouth just as my phone rang. I frowned.

“I can answer it,” Nisha suggested. She ran over and pulled it from my pants pocket. “It’s Felix.”

I nodded. Nisha put on her best customer service voice. “You’ve reached Will, his mouth’s full. How may I direct your call?”

“No, full with food,” Nisha asked and I had to laugh at my friend. I covered my mouth before too many crumbs went everywhere. Adelaide rubbed my back. “Looks like he’s just about done chewing.”

“Hey buddy, things OK?” I asked.

“With you? Seems to be? Who was that?” Felix sounded suspicious. I smirked.

“Nisha, sweetheart. Next time it’s ‘You’ve reached Will, this is Nisha. His mouth is full, how may I direct your call?’ ”

“Oh god! I am so sorry—”

I waved her off, while Adelaide and Jess rolled eyes at each other. “Look, Felix. You and Raylea OK?”

“Oh, why wouldn’t we be?” He seemed shocked.

“I kinda ran away from your fight last night didn’t I?” I frowned.

“Dude, couples fight,” Felix said stupidly. “With all the girls you got hanging off of you, you’re gonna spend most of your life fighting.”

“What?”

“Dude, Talsy is chasing you,” he said as if that meant something.

“Sherry too.”

“Sherry is the chillest bitch that’s ever bitched,” Felix scoffed. “Wait, that doesn’t sound like she’s that chill. Very chill.”

“Um, you’re not a good speaker.” I countered.

“Yeah, and you’ve known that for years,” he said.

“Nisha go to bed. Girls I’ll meet you on the couch in a minute.” I sent off the three of them.

“So you and Raylea are good?” I asked.

“Ish. Sort of.” Felix frowned. “Nothing we can’t get over with a little help from our friends.”

“What do you mean?” I worried.

“Now that you know my dark dirty secret,” Felix laughed. I frowned. “Well, for the first time I think Raylea is into the guy I had her sleep with.”

“Oh, shit...”

“I mean, she’s into Ike right but Ike’s hot.” Felix explained.

“What? He is?”

“Me, you, and Ike. Who’s the handsome one?”

“Well, Ike, but you’re no prize and I have self-esteem issues,” I joked.

“Yeah, well you shouldn’t anymore, what like thirty chicks.”

“No, that’s too many.”

“I just picked a big number. Seriously, like I get why Talsy and Sherry are giving you a weird go now that they don’t think they need to shoulder all of your shit.”

“I don’t know what that means,” I frowned.

“Ask them, they’ll tell you. Look, I want to talk to you about Ray. Mind if I get off of your bullshit?”

“Sure.”

“So, Ray and I, we have a she fucks, I watch kinda thing going.”

“Yeah, that was really weird man.”

“Was? C’mon, don’t fuck with her man. You love her. She’s over the moon for you too.”

“I meant being filmed.”

“Dude, I can be in the room too.” Felix suggested.

“Not making it better.”

“What if I’m not just floating and watching?” Felix suggested. “I mean, from what Ray said most of your girls just hang around the outside of the room waiting for their turns anyways. Maybe I could fuck somebody too?”

“Dude, you’re into people fucking Raylea,” I said, “I’m not into people fucking my girls.”

It was obvious to me, but when I said it out loud? I felt freer. I didn’t like people fucking my chicks. I didn’t like Felix fucking she who was now Raylea. I was going to fuck over Felix. Oh god! I needed a cure before I ruined the best friendship I had ever had. Not that I hadn’t fucked up the second and third by fucking Ike’s new girlfriend and fucking Raylea herself. Shit.

“OK, and you don’t like people watching you,” Felix hemmed and hawed. “I’ve had to settle for watching Ray sleep with guys, you know?”

“Um... is she bi?”

“She was when you were there apparently,” Felix pointed out. “At least somewhat. I’m not gonna ask her to fuck Talsy or Sherry, that’d be weird for her.”

“OK—I don’t think—”

“Or Adelaide either. She’s your girlfriend, hands off, eyes off. Promise.”

“Thank you, I think.”

“Listen, what about one of those banker girls you got? Raylea said two of them play women’s softball. They gotta like girls at least a little.”

“I don’t know if that has to be true,” I said, rebuffing the stereotype. But Lidie and Nisha both we’re kinda bi. Nisha may be more than Lidie. I frowned. “And you want to watch Raylea with a girl?”

“Or you and a girl.” Felix said. “Whatever’s best for Ray. Ike and a girl, but man, he’s even asked to hand Ray totally over to you at least until he sees things through with the new girl he dated last night. I’ve never seen him so happy. He’s like you were before you tanked things with Sherry.”

“Celeste?”

Adelaide rushed over and frowned at me.

“Is that her name? I prefer more feminine sounding names. Raylea, Julia, Maria...”

“Gonorrhea. Chlamydia.” I rhymed off.

“Well, fuck you!” Felix laughed. “Look, just planting the seed in your head, buddy. Come out drinking at my place later. Or we’ll play pool or something. We can, uh, talk logistics, strategy.”

“Um, later man,” I replied, not committing to anything.

“Later!”

“What’s this about my sister?” Adelaide asked after I put down the phone.

“Oh, um, apparently Ike really, really liked her.” I said and felt more than a little green. “And I ruined it for him.”

“Yeah, that’s usually Celeste’s job,” Adelaide said.

I looked over my girlfriend. She came over and hugged me. Jess appeared at the corner of the kitchen and watched. I brushed Adelaide’s hair from her eyes. I frowned.

“Sex’ll take your mind off of things,” Jess said.

“Goddammit! I really wanted to sleep in this bed!” Nisha shouted from across the apartment. Well, she wasn’t getting any sleep. I pushed Adelaide by her ass and grabbed Jess by her hip as I crossed the floor.

* * *