The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

The Devil Made Me Do It

by Victor Ramierez

Chapter 3

“Alright then I haven’t got time for this, sit down and let’s get on with this shall we,” commanded Samuel Walker as he strode powerfully into his conference room, amongst the rabble of his staff who were chatting and laughing with each other to kill time until his arrival.

Immediately the room went silent and they all went to their seats. They all noticed that Jon Petersen, the older, balding Vice President of the company was missing from the room, his chair was also gone.

“Now as you all know I have been very impressed with Bryan’s work of late, he has risen greatly in my opinion of him, and of his work, and that is the reason for calling you all here today. I have decided to make Bryan the new vice president of Black Devil, and he will answer directly to me from now on,” said Samuel to a sudden intake of breath from those around the table. He gave a very proud looking Bryan a knowing nod, and snapped his fingers. The double doors behind him were flung inwards and two of the building’s janitors carried in a brand new chair, not unlike Samuel’s special chair, just a little smaller.

“Thompson, move along will you,” ordered Samuel to the young man sitting alongside him.

Bryan stood and pulled his standard black, leather chair away from the jet black, shiny marble conference table that dominated the room. Bryan discarded his high backed chair in the corner of the room and watched as the others slid along to fill the gap, opening one up alongside Samuel. The new elaborately carved dark wooden chair with deep emerald green leather was slid into place and Bryan sat in his new place.

“Now that the fun part of the morning is over, Bryan will be taking things from here,” said Samuel as he stood and quickly strode out of the room, closing the doors behind him.

Bryan looked around the table at the stunned faces looking at him. At one point in time every person at this table had been responsible in some part for his recent career slump, and now to their horror he was their boss.

“Well, well, well. Don’t you all look sick and sorry for yourselves now! Quite different from the last staff meeting isn’t it Barry?” asked Bryan glaring at the fourty year old sitting opposite him. Barry had once been Bryan’s friend but had quickly jumped to Susan’s camp as soon as the political wind had changed.

“Yes Bryan, very different,” said Barry trying to act as though this was not a thinly veiled threat. “I hope this new change in leadership will see us get some fresh direction.”

“Oh do you? Would you like some fresh direction? I have full authority to make any staffing changes at all you realise?”

“I’m sure I can apply myself to any task you’d like to assign me Bryan,” said Barry desperately trying to suck up, while still trying to work out where this was headed.

“I think a whole change in career is in order then Barry,” Bryan snapped his fingers and in response the doors behind Samuel’s chair again opened, revealing the two janitors. One was a large overweight man, balding with the remainder of his hair grey and wiry with a cold face to go with his narrow set, piggy little eyes. He was wearing the standard issue white overalls that all of the maintenance staff wore, and he had managed to spill food and drink all down the front of his, giving his whole appearance that little added touch.

His offsider was a larger muscular man. His oily black hair shone under the office lighting, accentuating his darkly tanned skin. His coveralls were opened several buttons down, revealing his hairy chest underneath, and the sleeves had been torn off to show off his muscular arms.

“Barry this is Vern and Franco, I’m sure you’ve seen them around.”

Barry gulped and nodded.

“They need someone who will do all the really dirty work, cleaning the toilets by hand, scrubbing the boiler room, you know that sort of thing.”

Barry was looking at him in horror and just sat there dumbfounded. “Do you want me to be a janitor?”

“Isn’t that what you’ve always really wanted to do?” asked Bryan turning on his charm. “Go on, fulfil your dream, don’t pass up this opportunity.”

“Of course Bryan, I’d love to do it. I really appreciate the opportunity.”

Barry stood up and headed over to the waiting men, while everyone else in the room looked on in shock, hoping he wouldn’t pick on them next.

Bryan grabbed Barry by the shoulder and leant in close so that only the four of them would hear what he was saying.

“Barry, you can’t clean out that hot dirty boiler room in your suit. I know that you have no problem with nudity, and that you’ve always wanted to try a gay relationship. So I know you’ll be happy to just strip off down there and get to work. Franco here will look after you, won’t you Franco?”

“Absolutely Mr Michaels,” said Franco in his deep resonating voice. “I’ll take good care of Barry here,” as he grabbed a handful of Barry’s arse as he wrapped his muscular arm around Barry’s back and led him out of the room.

With an ominous click the doors closed behind Barry and the people in the room instinctually knew that they wouldn’t see Barry again on this floor, and they just prayed they wouldn’t be next.

“Now does anyone else want to be a janitor and go work with Vern and Franco?”

The room exploded into a chorus of “no”s as Bryan happily slid down into his chair.

“Does anyone know where the hell Susan is?”

“I think she’s up with Paula,” ventured Thompson.

“Well go and get her man,” ordered Bryan.

“Yes Mr Michaels,” said the company’s computer wizkid. Mike Thompson almost leapt from his chair and quickly made his way to the door.

“Oh Michael,” called Bryan just as Mike was opening the door to exit the room.

“Yes Mr Michaels,” he said turning to face Bryan who was looking back at him over his shoulder.

“Don’t think I don’t know about the link Susan got you to put in my PC. I’ll take it up with you later,” said Bryan as he turned back to face the table, leaving a white faced Mike to exit the room.

Mike almost ran the entire way to Paula’s desk. He found Susan sitting idly outside of Mr Walker’s office.

“Susan what are you doing here? Why aren’t you in the staff meeting?” asked a breathless Mike.

“I thought it was tomorrow, I’m waiting to see Mr Walker.”

“Oh dear, I must have forgotten to mention that to you Susan, sorry,” piped up Paula from behind her desk, smiling inwardly, happy that she had followed Bryan’s instructions perfectly.

“Quick you need to get there right now. Bryan’s the new vice president and he’s chopping people.”

“Oh Shit! How did that happen?”

“Mr Walker just came in an announced it. He’s already demoted Barry to a janitor, and now he’s just noticed you’re missing.”

The two of them quickened their pace and then stopped outside the double chrome doors that led into the conference room.

“Stop procrastinating and get in here,” yelled Bryan from inside the room.

“How does he know..” started Susan.

Mike simply pointed up at the camera above them, and opened the doors.

“Nice of you to join us Susan. I hope we’re not interrupting something?”

“No, sorry Bryan. I didn’t realise the meeting had been moved to today,” apologised Susan, heading to her seat at the other end of the table.

“Where are you going Susan?”

“To my seat.”

“Come back here please,” asked Bryan nicely.

Susan sighed and turned back and walked to the seat opposite Bryan, where Barry had been minutes before.

“I am sure Mr Thompson here has informed you of my new position. Now you would think that with this new found good fortune I’d be the big man and forget our previous little problem wouldn’t you? I’m afraid that there are certain things that just cannot be overlooked. I have spoken with Mr Walker regarding the serious nature of these actions and he feels I should handle it any way I see fit.”

“What are you talking about? What actions?”

“I’m afraid it has been revealed that you misused your position to coerce young Mr Thompson here, into putting an unauthorised link into my files and then used this link to pilfer corporate data!”

“No! That’s not how it was at all.”

“I had expected better of you,” said Bryan in mock sadness. “I had hoped that you would own up to this and not force me to ask Mr Thompson here.”

Susan knew that Mike wouldn’t betray her, he was still hoping that she’d sleep with him, and she felt safe now. “Ask him, he’ll tell you that it’s garbage.”

“Alright then, have it your way. Michael, come up here please,” commanded Bryan.

Mike stood and cautiously walked up and stood alongside Bryan, facing Susan.

“I know that you want to tell me the truth Mike. Did Susan ask you to hack into my PC and leave a link open for her to copy the company’s data off my hard drive?”

Suddenly overcome with the urge to tell the truth Mike smiled and happily answered. “Yes she did ask me to hack into your PC Mr Michaels.”

“Now why would you do that?”

“Well I thought she liked me and if I helped her she might go out with me or something.”

“Did she?”

“No, she never did.”

Susan’s face fell and her defiant look slipped away.

“You realise I can’t just let this go Susan. You’ll have to receive some sort of disciplinary action for this. I could even fire you, but I think you still have something to offer the company. I think a $15000 pay cut should suffice.”

The rest of the staff in the room gasped in shock and turned to look at Susan.

“I’d rather leave thanks Bryan,” and she began to make her way to the door.

“Well I had hoped you’d be prepared to take the pay cut and stay, but if that’s the way you want to play it... You realise I can’t let you take the information you’ve stolen to another company. We will be forced to inform the industry of the reason for your employment ceasing, no one will every hire you and our data will be safe. We will also have to inform the Police, industrial espionage is a serious matter.”

Susan wanted to drop through the floor, he had her and there was no getting out of it.

“Well when you put it that way Bryan, I suppose I will have to accept your generous offer.”

“Of course you will. Oh and if you don’t mind, you will address me as Mr Michaels from now on.”

“Yes Bry... Mr Michaels, of course,” said Susan through clenched teeth and began to make her way back to her seat.

“No you sit up here now Susan,” said Bryan pointing at the little table off to the side, where Paula usually sat to take the minutes.

“What! That’s Paula’s seat.”

“I’m afraid Paula is far too busy these days to take the minutes. You’ll have to do it from now on, and make sure you get it right!” exclaimed Bryan as he threw a pad and pen onto the table in front of her.

Susan watched from her office as the contents of Bryan’s office were carried up the hall to the previously empty office alongside Mr Walker’s. To get to Bryan they would now have to go through Paula as well, as his office was alongside her desk too.

Susan couldn’t get over what had happened, she had been stripped of money and all her privileges, she now worked for Bryan instead of being her own boss. Mike was no longer at her beck and call and she was now the office pariah.

Worst of all, she still had to type up the morning’s minutes and get them to Paula by lunch.

Susan slowly typed out the minutes and after spell checking them and rereading them in disbelief, she sullenly took them up to Paula’s desk.

“Well Miss Curtis,” said Paula in a disapproving tone. “It’s about time you got those to me, any longer and Mr Michaels wanted me to dock some more of your pay.”

Susan could take it no longer, there was no way she was going to be spoken to in this manner by a mere secretary. She spun around on her heel and set Paula with a steely glare. “You can tell Mr Michaels...” trailing off as she saw Bryan grinning at her from the doorway of his office behind Paula.

“Is there a problem Susan?”

She dropped her head to look at her shoes, seething with anger, and shook her head slowly.

“I should hope not. There’s no call for that sort of behaviour in civilised society. If there’s any more trouble from you I’ll have to move you up here so Paula can supervise you properly.”

“Yes Mr Michaels, that won’t be necessary.”

“Good, now get back to work.”

Susan slammed the door to her office, and pulled the cord on the venetian blinds, hiding herself away from the view of those outside.

“Damn him,” she thought. “How can I get out of this situation?”

“Get back to work. I’ll get Paula to supervise you properly,” she said in a mock whiny version of Bryan’s speech.

“Screw you Bryan, I’m going to lunch,” and she stormed out of her office, headed straight down the corridor for the lifts.

“Has she gone?” asked Bryan peeking out from behind his door.

“Yes she just stormed off to the lifts,” answered Paula efficiently clicking away at her keyboard.

“Ok Mike, come with me,” said Bryan motioning over his shoulder as he strode out into the corridor. Mike followed him out of his office and they made their way into Susan’s office.

“I think we need to keep an eye on Miss Curtis. Just remember that you work for me Mike. Help me out from now on and I’ll make it worth your while.”

“Ok Mr Michaels,” nodded Mike as he listened to Bryan’s instructions.

Mike quickly packed up his tools and was ushered out of her office by Bryan, and they quickly made their way back to his office.

Bryan sat down and logged onto his computer, checking Mike’s work and nodding his approval.

“Good work. If this pans out the way I plan, there’ll be a reward for you. Now get back to your desk and I’ll get back to you later.”

Mike opened the door and left the office, closing it behind him.

Bryan looked around, taking it all in again. The room was smaller than Samuel’s, but it had the same fantastic view of the city outside. The walls were wood panelled, lined with bookcases, and on one side was a door leading to his private bathroom. Bryan reclined his leather chair and placed his feet up on the corner of his dark wooden desk. There was no fireplace in Bryan’s office but the natural timber and leather, as well as the air conditioning made the room seem just as comfortable as Samuel’s.

The black telephone on the desk clicked and the intercom crackled into life.

“Vern has just called up and said she’s coming back into the building Sir,” said Paula’s disembodied voice.

Bryan pressed the talk button on the phone with a grin. “Ok tell Franco to get ready, I’ll be out in a second.”

Bryan was eager to see how this would play out and left his office to watch the festivities.

He stood halfway down the corridor so he could see the lifts, and watched as Franco rolled the firehose out into position in front of the lifts. The left hand side lift pinged as the carriage arrived on their floor and Franco slid across in front of it and Bryan threw the control just enough to make a bit of water squirt out. Franco gripped the hose and cut off the water, so they didn’t flood the hall.

The door opened and Susan prepared to step off at her floor. She noticed a bit of water on the floor just as she almost crashed into Franco who was wrestling with the firehose on the ground in front of the lifts.

“I’ve got it ma’am, just step over the hose and get past me before it kicks again,” urged Franco looking up at her from the floor.

She stepped out onto the floor and as she strode forwards over the hose, it seemed to kick and a sudden burst of water sprayed up the length of her legs, wetting the inside of her skirt and soaking her underwear.

“Sorry about that,” shouted Franco as she yelled in despair.

She waved him away from her as he tried to help her with one hand, while holding the hose with the other, spraying her with water occasionally as it slipped out of his grasp.

Waddling like a duck she made her way along the corridor to the ladies room. Where she stood shivering from the cold water, as it dripped down the inside of her thighs.

After trying to dry herself with handtowels for a few moments, the door opened and Paula entered the room carrying a towel.

“Bryan saw what happened and he sent this in for you. Are you all right?”

“I’ll be fine, thanks,” stated Susan as she grabbed the towel being offered to her and went into one of the cubicles and shut the door. She slipped off her kneelength navy blue skirt and draped it over the back of the door. She began to dry her legs with the towel and tried to sponge the wetness out of her panties, but it wasn’t working. Quickly she slipped the white lace panties down and slid them off over her feet. They were still soaked so she would just have to leave them off until they dried. She dried off the inside of her skirt as best she could and wrapped her panties in the towel. She left the cubicle and walked across the white tiled floor to the hand basin where Paula was still standing. Susan put the towel down on the handbasin and began to dry her hands under the autodryer.

“That must have given you a bit of a shock.”

“That’s one way of putting it,” said Susan sarcastically. “Tell Bryan I said thanks for the towel.”

Paula, picked up the towel, and headed out of the room. “I’ll tell him, and it’s Mr Michaels to you.”

Susan clenched her teeth and slammed the palm of her hand against the wall in front of her.

She went out into the corridor and walked into her office just as she realised Paula had her panties in that towel.

She walked back up to Paula’s desk and found her typing away at her keyboard.

“Paula where’s that towel I had please?”

“The laundry people have just taken them all away, why?”

Susan thought about it for a moment, and then leaned forwards to Paula. “I had my panties wrapped up in it, they were still wet.”

“I’m sorry Susan, but they’ve gone. You just missed them. I’m sure they’ll return them with the new towels tomorrow.”

Susan stared at her in disbelief, but there was nothing she could do about it. She nodded her acceptance to Paula and walked back to her office.

Paula smiled to herself, stood up and went into Bryan’s office. She passed the towel bundle to him and he unwrapped the wet panties.

“Well done Paula. I think young Mike might enjoy having these as a souvenir don’t you?”

“Yes I think he’d love them,” chuckled Paula as she sat herself down on the corner of the desk and picked up the phone to contact Mike.

Susan sat down at her chair with a cup of coffee and revelled in it’s warmth. She sipped at it and then decided to get on with some work, pulled herself in to the desk and began working on her PC.

The moment she began typing a notification ding went off on Bryan’s computer, just as Mike walked in.

“Well let’s check out your work Mike,” said Bryan reaching for his mouse. He clicked on the icon at the bottom of his screen and a new window popped up, after a second they could make out what appeared to be a knee, but they couldn’t really tell.

“Switch on the light, it’s too dark,” suggested Mike.

Bryan clicked on another control button and suddenly a beam of light appeared, illuminating the scene before them. The camera under Susan’s desk was giving them a nice view up her skirt. As she adjusted the way she was sitting they could see her blonde pussy peeking out from under the skirt, and Mike grinned.

“Well done Mike, it’s working perfectly. Now this website is online to the world?”

“Yes Sir, anyone that does a search will find it. I’ve also posted the address to a few newsgroups and chatrooms to get some people looking.”

Susan walked into the technical support area, there was a group of four desks arranged in front of her and a workbench over to one side. As she walked past the guys working at the bench, they saw her and snickered. She shook her head, “Stupid geeks,” she thought as she moved around to the back of the group of desks where Mike was sitting at his PC.

“Mike why did you tell Bryan about what we had done?”

“I understand now that what you were doing was wrong. You were just using me! Mr Michaels is looking after me now. I think you’d better go before he finds out you’re away from your desk,” and as a threat he started to reach for the phone.

“Ok Mike, if that’s how you want it I’ll go,” and she turned and left, passing the snickering technicians again.

Just as she made it out of the room she heard one of them say “So that’s what the rest of her looks like.”

Shaking her head she decided not to even bother getting into a discussion with these losers and she just let it go.

As she walked to the lift she noticed people staring at her, in the lift they stopped talking as soon as she got in, and started hushed whispering behind her back when she got out. “What the hell is going on now,” she thought.

Just as she sat down at her desk again, the intercom snapped to life. “Mr Michaels wants to see you in his office immediately,” commanded Paula.

“Sit down Susan,” said Bryan, gesturing towards one of the chairs on the other side of his desk. Susan was impressed by the opulence of the office Bryan now called his own. This could have been hers damnit!

“I’m afraid you’ve gone too far now,” said Bryan in an extremely serious tone. “How did you think you’d ever get away with it?”

“What?”

“Don’t play games with me Susan, the time for that has long passed. You could tarnish the firm’s good reputation, have you even thought of that?”

“What are you talking about Bryan!” exclaimed Susan, starting to get more annoyed.

“Alright have it your way then. We know all about your little ‘executive panties’ website, your little webcam under the desk. It’s been all over the building today. What on Earth did you think you were doing?”

“What website? What the hell are you talking about?”

“This,” said Bryan pointing at his screen.

Susan got up and walked behind Bryan, looking over his shoulder to his screen. The window showed the seat of her chair, currently unoccupied.

“That’s the live version, this is from earlier in the day,” he said as he clicked a play button on the screen. The image changed to a shot of a pair of female knees underneath a navy blue skirt. As the movie played the legs slowly moved around and parted, revealing a blonde pussy peering out from the top of the naked thighs. The camera zoomed in on it, quite clearly showing her moist lips, moving and parting slightly as she squirmed in her seat. It zoomed in to highlight her little clit hiding under it’s hood and stayed there for a few moments before zooming back out to again show her entire pussy.

“This is my desk?”

“That’s your desk, that’s your pussy and your clit on live internet webcam! What the hell do you have to say for yourself, and don’t give me this I don’t know what you’re talking about garbage.”

“Oh my god, people have seen me naked on the internet,” said a shattered Susan, and she slumped backwards onto the windowsill behind her.

Bryan turned in his chair and looked at her, she was staring off into the distance, not even attempting to answer his question.

“Well Susan, what’s your explanation?”

That snapped her back and she looked at him and focused on his face. “I don’t know how it got there, it’s not my site, honestly Bryan.”

“This is no time to be trying my patience. I have told you that we’d be keeping an eye on you and you go and do this, and for the last time it’s Mr Michaels to you!”

“Sorry Mr Michaels. Please believe me, I don’t know who did this,” almost begging him.

“Why would anyone else want to do this?”

“Maybe it was Mike,” she said speculatively. The more she thought about it the more it made sense. “Yes, it was probably Mike. Trying to get back at me for not sleeping with him. I’ll have him on harassment and stalking charges, sounds like pretty strong evidence to me.”

“Well you can keep those sort of allegations to yourself young lady. You’ve already shown yourself to be untrustworthy by stealing my files, and now after persuading poor Mike to help you with that scheme you’re trying to accuse him of this one. I suppose if I found you with a bloody knife in your hand and a body at your feet, Mike would have put the knife in your hand too?”

“No, this is getting stupid. It’s obvious what’s going on.”

“It’s obvious is it? I’m not seeing it, so does that make me an idiot?”

“No I’m not saying that but...”

“I think you’ve said more than enough for one afternoon Susan,” ordered Bryan, cutting her off. “Just go. I’ll have that webcam shut down and I’ll deal with you tomorrow. Mr Walker’s going to be very disappointed in you.”

“Please, don’t tell Mr Walker!” begged Susan. Susan knew that Samuel Walker was the only person who could re-elevate her to her previous position, and she needed to get to him before he was poisoned against her by Bryan’s lies.

“I’ll consider it. I am glad to hear that there’s someone you respect, even if you don’t seem to respect yourself. Degrading yourself with a camera, what could possibly have been going through your mind?” asked Bryan rhetorically.

“I’ll take whatever punishment you think necessary, just don’t tell Mr Walker please.”

“I’ll think about it, now get out of my sight. Go home Susan.”

Susan fled out of Bryan’s office, almost worn down to the point of tears. She fled straight past her office and into the first lift that arrived to make her way out of the building.

“Very good Bryan,” said Samuel as he stepped out from a small opening behind one of the bookcases. He was slowly applauding Bryan’s efforts as the bookcase slid silently back into position. “I saw how you played that entire little game out. It’s been entertaining me all day long. Paula and I haven’t had so much fun in ages.”

“Thanks Mr Walker, I’m trying to go slow with her. Sometimes it’s very hard though. Just knowing she was standing here with no panties on, I almost spread her legs and fucked her right here on the windowsill.”

“I was half expecting that you would. I don’t know if I could have resisted it myself. You’re a strong man Bryan. Play this game well and savour the prize at the end. Why don’t you take the afternoon off and go and indulge yourself? Work off some pent up frustration?”

“That’s not a bad idea, thanks.”

“Mr Michaels, Mike is here as requested,” came Paula’s voice over the intercom.

“Ok send him in,” said Bryan spinning the chair back to face the desk, pulled away from his marvellous view.

Mike walked in and stood proudly in front of Bryan’s desk.

“Well it all went perfectly Mike. I have a little reward for you,” and he threw a crumpled white ball of fabric to Mike.

Mike caught it and unwrapped the ball of lace to reveal it was the pair of panties Susan had lost earlier in the day.

“Susan’s, Mike. That’s the closest you’ll get to getting into them,” laughed Bryan.

“Thank you Mr Michaels. Please let me know if there’s some other way I can help you out,” said Mike turning to leave the room.

“Mike wait, I’m not finished rewarding you. I think a pay increase is in order. I seem to recall taking $15000 off Susan today, would you like it?”

Mike was dumbstruck. “Yes please,” he managed to get out.

“Done. Now that the business of the day is over sit down and have a drink with me Mike,” said Bryan as he pressed on one of the wood panels on the wall alongside him. There was a slight click and the panel opened to reveal a hidden mini bar.

“What’s your drink Mike?”

“Southern Comfort please Mr Michaels,”

“A lad after my own heart. Please call me Bryan. How old are you Mike?” asked Bryan as he handed him a glass filled with the brown liquid.

“I’m nineteen, I only started here a year ago.”

“So tell me Mike,” said Bryan as he slid back into his chair and undid his tie, “Did you really think that she’d sleep with you?”

The shorter man, scratched his black hair and readjusted his glasses in agitation, before answering. “I guess I did, I’m not really good around girls.”

Bryan liked the way this kid had taken to him, their ages weren’t too far apart. Maybe he could be like a big brother to this kid.

“She was just using you to get my work. That’s backfired on her, and you helped me do it. I don’t forget my friends Mike. How’s that drink going?” asked Mike as he stood to refill his glass. He took the empty glass from Mike and refilled it.

“I’m feeling generous today Mike, come for a walk with me and I’ll show you around the place. You haven’t really been past the conference room have you?”

“No, and I only get there because no one else in my area wants to go to the meetings so they make me go.”

“Well I’d say it’s paid off for you. Follow me,” Bryan requested as he walked out into the hall, carrying his drink. Mike followed him and stood alongside Bryan as he strode around like he owned the place. He rattled off the names of who was in each office as he walked, getting the pre-requisite hellos and good afternoons from all the staff. Eventually after a tour of the gym and the private lounge with it’s big screen tv and indoor jacuzzi, they found themselves back in front of Paula’s desk.

“Is Samuel in?” asked Bryan.

“Yes he’s in there, you can go in Mr Michaels.”

“Come on Mike, I’ll introduce you,” and headed inside as the doors opened before them.

Mike nervously followed Bryan in and found Mr Walker sitting behind his desk.

“Hello Thompson,” said Samuel with a nod. “What’s going on Bryan?” asked Samuel conversationally.

“I’ve just been talking with Mike here. He’s a genius with the technical stuff, I’ve given him the money we deducted from Susan’s pay.”

“If you think so Bryan,” said Samuel with a nod. He turned and looked at Mike. “So you’ve impressed Bryan have you. Sit down on the lounge and tell me all about yourself,” said Samuel with a smile.

“We’ve been talking for an hour Mike, does your boss know you’re here?”

“Yes I do,” said Bryan with a chuckle from the other side of the room.

“So Susan conned you well and truly,” said Paula sitting next to Mike on the two seater lounge.

“Bryan you realise we’re in breach of contract here with young Mike?” asked Samuel.

“Hmmm?”

“Well an executive of this company, gave him an implied offer of sex in return for his services. He has tendered his services and he wasn’t paid accordingly.”

“You’re right, I hadn’t thought of that.”

“Sir it’s not necessary, I’d rather just forget about it,” said Mike to Samuel.

“No I won’t have my staff being mistreated in such a way. Is there perhaps someone we can substitute for Susan?”

Mike took a moment before the question had sunk in and been processed by his half addled brain.

“Did you just ask me which other staff member I’d like to have sex with instead?”

“I certainly did Mike. You’re right Bryan he is sharp,” said Samuel with a grin.

“I couldn’t really.”

“Oh go on Mike, live a little. Just say a name and she’ll be here in five minutes,” said Samuel.

Samuel and Bryan didn’t need to use their powers on a half drunk, horny nineteen year old to get him to name a potential mate.

“Well, actually...”

“Go on, who?” goaded Samuel.

“Well I quite like...” he trailed off and looked at Paula alongside him.

“What is it with these younger men and you Paula?” asked Samuel in mock exasperation. “Are you sure you want Paula Mike? She’ll eat you up.”

“Yes,” said Mike eagerly, noticing that Paula hadn’t reacted adversely to this news.

“Alright then. Paula, I think it’s time you indulged your fascination for younger men, with young Mike here,” suggested Samuel.

“Ok,” she said, sliding her hand up his thigh to rest on his crotch.

Mike swallowed hard, and with eyes as big as saucers, reached out and took hold of her breasts through her blouse.

“I know you’ve always wanted to be under the command of a younger man, why don’t you do whatever Mike tells you to do Paula,” suggested Bryan.

“Good one,” said Samuel nodding his approval.

“Tell her what you want her to do Mike,” prompted Bryan.

Mike laid back and looked at the woman alongside him. He had always fantasised about this magnificent woman, he had imagined her sliding her dark breasts over his pale cock, and now he could try it.

“Do a strip tease for me Paula,” suggested Mike.

“Alright honey,” she said as she stood and began to undo her blouse.

Samuel and Bryan were giggling drunkenly like a couple of schoolkids until a stern look from Paula quietened them down.

“Maestro, some music please,” requested Bryan.

“CD player’s not working Bryan,” said Samuel out of the corner of his mouth as he watched Paula slide her skirt off, and step out of it. She was now standing in front of the prone Mike, wearing her black bra and panties with matching stocking and suspenders.

“Can’t have a striptease without music,” lamented Bryan. He began to ‘sing’ the strip tease music, and Samuel joined in.

“Baa baa baa, bump bump bump bump, da da da, da da dah....”

Paula began to gyrate in time to the music and was rotating her hips as she reached up behind herself and unclipped her bra, to release her d-cup sized tits.

They heard Mike groan in appreciation, and continued singing.

She reached down and slid her panties down to her knees, wiggling her arse as they slid the rest of the way by themselves.

“Leave the rest, it’s very sexy,” requested Mike.

“Anything you like baby,” said Paula. “Let’s get you out of these hot things.”

Paula grabbed his belt and with experienced ease had his trousers undone and began to pull them down his legs. Once she had the trousers off she began to work on his tie and shirt.

Mike watched in awe as her nipples moved back and forth inches away from his face as she undid his tie. She threw his shirt open to reveal his hairless chest. He wasn’t fat, but he wasn’t muscular either, he was just a normal guy. She looked down at his satin boxers and could see the growing tent in the front of his shorts.

“That’s a real compliment to give a girl, sweetie,” she said smiling at Mike.

Mike went red in embarrassment, and watched as she grabbed the hem of his boxers and slid them all the way down and off over his shoes.

“Bring those nipples over here,” requested Mike, and Paula complied immediately. She straddled his lap and raised herself up to press her breasts into his face. Mike was in heaven, he ran his face back and forth, catching the nipples in his mouth as he went past. He stopped and sucked one and then the other, before nuzzling her cleavage and then resting his head against her ample bosom.

“My dick needs attention, would you suck on it?”

“Absolutely,” she cried with glee as she slid down the length of him, taking special care to rub her tits over his cock as they went past, and arranged herself on her knees in front of him.

He felt her lips touch the head of his cock, and then slowly they parted and she slid the length of it into her mouth. Her mouth was warm and moist, and slowly she sucked on his cock, before sliding the whole length back out.

“Oh, good choice Mike! She is an amazing cocksucker,” yelled Samuel, cheering him on. “When I talked about corrupting innocents this wasn’t what I meant Bryan, but I like it anyway,” he said with a bigger grin.

Bryan’s mind wasn’t comprehending anything they were saying to him, he was totally involved in the sensations that Paula’s mouth was providing to him. She was tickling the underside of his cock with her tongue as she slowly slid it in and out of her mouth. She was sucking on it just enough to give him fantastic pressure , and she was holding her lips firmly enough to provide some nice friction as his cock slid in and out.

This was all new to Mike and he was ready to come after a few minutes, so with a grunt he leant forwards and grabbed the back of her head and held it in place as he pumped his load of hot come down her throat. He twitched a few times, sending smaller squirts one after another into her mouth, before he finally slumped back in the chair and let go of her long black hair. Slowly she pulled herself up, sliding his cock out of her mouth, until with a slurp it slid out from between her lips. She sat back on her haunches and smacked her lips in satisfaction. Mike watched as a glistening droplet of sweat slowly trickled from the base of her throat down her cleavage to her dark pubic patch below.

“Well done Mike, that was a great show,” congratulated Samuel.

“I can see that you’ll go far here at Black Devil,” said Bryan, as Mike was trying to dress himself with Paula’s assistance.

“Just remember that this sort of fringe benefit is standard for our prized employees,” said Samuel laying it on thick to the kid.

“Thanks Mr Walker, anything I can ever do for you just let me know,” said a grateful Mike. “The guys would never believe me if I told them.”

“Well we can’t have that can we Paula?” asked Samuel.

“No sir!”

“Escort him back to his desk to pick up his things, I think we might swap desks for him with Susan. What do you think Bryan?”

“I think that’s a great idea Samuel.”

“Make sure you tell his friends down there how he’s just pumped a load down your throat, one of the perks of being an executive.”

Paula nodded to Samuel, put her arm around Mike shoulders and led him out of the room.

“You’ve had a very busy day Bryan.”

“It’s only 3:30 I still have to go and amuse myself for the evening yet,” said Bryan with a grin.

To be continued.