The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

The Devil Made Me Do It

by Victor Ramierez

Chapter 2

The next two weeks were totally different to the last 6 months, Bryan was now strutting around the office like he owned the place. No one would dare oppose Bryan now, there was no more snickering behind his back, and Mr Walker was supporting him again. Susan now found herself out in the cold, where Bryan had been. Suddenly all of her usual channels were drying up, no-one would talk to her any longer. They were no longer passing her Bryan’s ideas before he presented them, and the link she was using to his computer to view his files, had been disconnected. If she was a paranoid person she would think there was something going on, and she was a very paranoid person.

She had traced it all back in her mind, to the meeting Bryan had had with Mr Walker. That was when things had all begun to turn against her.

She could not understand what was happening. She thought she was Mr Walker’s new protege, he had gone out of his way to hire her in the first place.

Walker had hired her from a lowly assistant’s position at his main rival, Sherridan And Merr. Susan knew the truth behind her hiring though, or at least she always thought she knew.

Susan had always known what she needed to do to create a career path in this town, and as soon as she had graduated from her internship she began to have access to clients. Immediately she began to network with as many people as she could find, and she wound up attending any and all functions that she could finagle an invitation to. During a particularly boring cocktail party, she had encountered a person who had eluded her until now. Prue Fletcher, the head of The Women In Business Association. Prue was an older woman, elegantly dressed in an expensive, red, ankle length gown. Her diamond necklace and earrings caught the light, glistening like shining water droplets on her skin, highlighting her long pale neck, exposed for the evening as her thick, long black hair was pinned up by an expensive looking gold and diamond hair clip. She looked like an heiress or something, not like the leader of the most powerful women’s group in the country. Susan was shocked to see Prue dressed in this fashion, from the stories she had heard of the older woman, she expected to see some sort of matronly looking business bitch from hell.

Suddenly Prue stepped over, standing almost nose to nose with Susan, and stared back at her in amusement.

“Not what you were expecting?”

“Excuse me?” asked Susan.

“Me. I could see it on your face. I’m not what you were expecting me to be.”

“Well, yes.”

“I’m glad you’re being honest with me. It’s only this lot you have to lie to dear. Don’t let your guard down for a moment, or they’ll be trying to get your panties for their trophy cases.”

Susan snickered at the suggestion and nodded her understanding to Prue.

“Don’t be surprised about the way I’m dressed, it’s common sense after all. Why shouldn’t I use every resource I have to get what I want? I am not an unattractive woman, why shouldn’t I use this to help me along. Dressed like this I can speak to whomever I like, and go wherever I like. Dressed in the way you would expect of me, no one would speak to me without being on their guard, always waiting for me to attack their masculinity or something stupid like that.”

“I see, yes it makes perfect sense,” said Susan nodding in comprehension.

“What’s your name dear?”

“Susan Curtis,” said Susan, presenting her hand for a handshake. “I’ve been trying to contact you for weeks now, I keep leaving messages but...”

“I know you do, I’m not going to ring you back either,” stated Prue, cutting Susan off in mid sentence.

“Why not?”

“Let’s just say it’s part of the screening process. I like to see how badly you want in to our exclusive organisation. You’d be amazed at the lengths some girls will go to to get in to try to get in to see me. One time I had two female windowashers on the outside of our building, 30 stories up, knocking on the window to get my attention. It turned out they weren’t window washers, they just wanted an appointment. That’s the sort of person we’re after in our group, not wishy washy women who want to be business people now, and claim to be serious about their career, but then throw it all away when they meet the right man, or decide to have children or some other nonsense. I’m not wasting my time on non-events.”

Susan was nodding along in agreement, and stopped dead in mid-nod when Prue fixed her with a penetrating stare from her brown eyes.

“Which one are you, I wonder?” mused Prue.

Susan didn’t react for a moment, almost frozen under the gaze of the older woman, until it suddenly clicked that this was her one and only chance to convince Prue of her worth.

“Well that’s why I’m here, it was only to try and meet you,” she lied. Susan was here to meet anyone with power that she could find, the fact that Prue was here was a bonus.

“Well I guess that would explain why you’re here at the single most boring party I’ve ever attended.”

Prue stared intently at Susan, almost as though she was gazing deeply into her mind. She seemed to be taking in every aspect of Susan’s being.

“Where do you work?”

“Sherridan And Merr.”

“We don’t have anyone working there you know. I like to be represented in as many companies as possible, it helps us to spot as many kindred souls as we can find,” she said with a smile. “Call my assistant tomorrow, and tell her that ‘Perfect Prudence told you not to call as you wouldn’t be let in anyway’ and she’ll actually give you an appointment” and Prue then swept away across the room to a group of businessmen nearby, Susan’s audience was over.

Susan stood staring at Prue’s naked back, exposed in her lovely red gown. She couldn’t believe it, she had an appointment!

Her interview had gone along with no problems, she had been accepted into the organisation and they immediately began working with her to help her on her way. Within two years she had successfully ousted the two employees in the positions above her, leaving the older men, unable to compete with her hard nosed attitude, looking for new employment.

She now found herself at a supervisor’s level, quite impressive for a woman of her age and experience. She had already begun to use her skills on her manager, and soon she hoped to have his job. Prue had taught her well, between her own skills and a mixture of undermining the person in the job you want, picking their brains for all their ideas and job secrets while pretending to be assisting them you could outshine them and leave them high and dry when it came time to make the move on their job. Susan supposed that people now thought of her in much the same way they thought of Prue, but she didn’t care. This attitude change had propelled her career in leaps and bounds and she didn’t care what she needed to do to make the next jump upwards.

Susan remembered the exact day it had all changed for her, the moment she made the decision which lead her to the position she now held.

Prue called her in to her office for a special meeting, and Susan responded with all haste. She left her job as quickly as she could and made her way across town to Prue’s office building. She rode up in the elevator, nervous and excited at the same time. Prue only ever called a special meeting when she had something to announce of great importance.

Ellen, Prue’s assistant ushered Susan into the office and closed the doors behind her. Prue, dressed in her usual navy blue business suit, stared up at Susan standing in front of the desk before her. Prue threw the report she was reading down onto the top of her wooden desk and indicated Susan should sit down in the seat opposite.

Susan sank back into the comfortable old chair and looked hopefully over at Prue.

“Shall I keep you in suspense or will I tell you now?”

“Please tell me whatever it is Prue, you’re killing me,” said Susan with an anguished groan.

“Ok,” smiled Prue. “I was only teasing you.”

“Well what is it?”

“Have you heard of Black Devil Marketing?”

“Yes I have. They’ve only been around for a few years but they’re starting to get pretty big. Why?”

“Well we don’t have anyone there, and I feel that you’re no longer needed at Sherridan And Merr. I think I might be able to arrange a job for you at the executive level. Interested?”

“Am I interested? Of course I’m interested,” said Susan as she inched her way forwards on the chair in excitement.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” said Prue as she reached for her phone and pressed the intercom button. “Ellen, see if you can arrange a time for Mr Walker at Black Devil to review the new candidate we have for him.”

“Right away Ma’am,” came back the electronic sounding reply.

Susan couldn’t believe her luck, her head was spinning. An executive after only 4 years out of her internship. Looking around Prue’s lavish office, the plush carpeting, the wooden furniture, the original paintings and the amazing view, she wondered if she would ever get into a position like this.

“One day it can all be yours Susan,” said Prue with a smile.

“What?”

“I can tell what you’re thinking, you’re wondering where it will all stop. How far will you make it. Well I sense that you can go all the way, grab the brass ring and hang on.”

“Wow, thanks.”

“Here, have a drink,” said Prue as she slapped a whiskey glass into Susan’s hand.

With one smooth movement Susan gulped it all down.

“You must really be stunned Sue. Have another, but try to drink it a little more slowly,” laughed Prue as she filled Susan’s empty glass.

Susan had watched late afternoon turn to night, the twilight rays of the sun disappeared between the glistening towers of glass and steel, to be replaced by the artificial beauty of the millions of little twinkling electric lights all over the city.

Susan and Prue had sat there for hours, talking about their strategy for getting, and obtaining this new position. For once she would not even have to get someone else fired to get a job. By the time 9pm had rolled around Susan knew all about Black Devil and was quite smashed too.

Prue raised her arms up over her head in an almost exaggerated stretch, causing her jacket to ride up exposing the white silk blouse underneath, and pulling it taught over her medium sized breasts as she stretched her shoulders back and thrust her chest outwards. Prue rolled her head from side to side, stretching her neck, gave it a bit of a rub and stood up from the chair she had been sitting in for the last few hours. She placed her empty glass on the low glass coffee table they were seated around and moved back across the office to where her desk was situated in front of the large windows.

“It’s getting late Sue, do you have to be anywhere?”

“No, I’m all yours,” stated Susan happily.

“Well I think I’m hungry, how about you?”

“Absolutely starving.”

“Chinese?”

“Chinese.”

Prue pressed a speedial on her phone and quickly rattled off a series of short remarks in what sounded like Chinese.

“They’ll be up with it in a few minutes. Their food is exquisite.”

“You speak Chinese?”

“I have many secrets you don’t know about Susie,” said Prue with a bit of a giggle.

Susan got up and quickly slipped into the bathroom to freshen up. When she came back out, half a dozen steaming hot take away containers were sitting on the coffee table.

“It’s here, great!” yelled Susan as she jumped back into her chair and began spooning rice out onto the plate Prue had handed her.

Ten o’clock came and went, as had most of the food and a good portion of a bottle of bourbon. Susan was now really out of it and was really having trouble thinking straight.

“Come and have a look at this Susie,” requested Prue as she stood up shakily and made her way back to her desk. She picked up a remote control from her desk and pointed it at the floor to ceiling windows on either side of her desk. With a click both sets of windows slid back into the wall along side them, leaving a doorway to outside, on either side of the desk.

Susan had never seen this before and made her way slowly across the room and stepped gingerly out onto the terrace outside.

“Wow....” Trailed off Susan as she lost her words in the sheer spectacle of the city around them.

“It’s not bad, eh?”

Susan was nodding in amazement. From each of the doorways lead a dark grey granite path which swept over to the railing and back in to the other door, forming a crescent. White quartz stones covered the rest of the ground, crunching in a most satisfying way as she walked across them. Prue was leaning against the railing looking out over the cityscape.

Susan stepped up to the railing alongside her and tried to take it all in through her alcohol addled mind. There was a cold wind blowing through the buildings, and she noticed it was making Prue’s nipples stand erect. Looking down at her pink blouse she realised her nipples were also standing at attention. She wished she had brought her maroon suit top out with her, and her skirt was really not suitable attire for such a cold breeze. She shivered as a gust of air shot past the building, and kissed at her upper thighs as it went past.

“Cold Sue?”

“It is a bit yes,” she managed to get out.

Prue put her arm around Sue’s shoulders and pulled her in close alongside her.

“I’ll warm you up dear,” said Prue as she ran her other hand up and down Sue’s naked arm.

Sue contentedly watched their reflection in the distant buildings opposite them, trying to absorb the warmth emanating from Prue’s body pressed up against her.

Prue’s arm began moving up and down Sue’s back before it came to rest on her supple arse cheek. Slowly it began to massage and rub Susan’s tight buns, as the other hand made it’s way from her arm to her right breast. Prue gently cupped the younger woman’s tit in her hand and began to gently stroke it with her thumb, rubbing it up and down gently grazing across the top of the silk covered nipple.

“You’re half frozen, I’ll have to take care of that.”

Susan could hear Prue’s words, and she could feel what was happening to her, but it was like watching someone else. All her strength was gone and she was happy to just stand here in a drunken lustful stupor and let Prue titillate her further.

Prue’s hand slid down to the hem of Susan’s maroon skirt and slid it up around her waist, exposing her tight arse covered in pink lacy panties.

“Hmmm, very nice,” stated Prue quietly as she slid her hand down the exposed flesh of Susan’s butt and began to gently stroke her pussylips from behind through the panties.

Prue’s other hand had made it’s way inside Susan’s blouse and was happily roaming from one supple breast to the other. Prue gave the nipples one last fondle before turning Susan around so that she was leaning back, with the railing pushing into the small of her back. With one quick movement Susan’s blouse was open and down over her shoulders, revealing her matching pink lacy bra. Prue hooked her thumbs in the bra straps and pulled them down over her shoulders, pulling her bra down away from her breasts to bunch up with her blouse around her elbows. This exposed Susan’s naked tits to the world and effectively restrained her arms as well. She was so drunk that she really didn’t care though.

Prue quickly latched onto Susan’s left nipple like a starving newborn and began to suck as much of the nipple and surrounding breast into her mouth, as she could manage. Susan’s drunken mind was awash with sensation as she felt her nipples being sucked, bitten, fondled and expertly tongued. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as Prue continued to mercilessly devour her tits.

Prue was tired of this and wanted to move on, so she spun Susan back around so that she was bending over the railing, her tits wobbling around in the cold night air between the buildings.

Gripping the elastic top of the pink panties she quickly slid them down around Susan’s ankles, and then ran her tongue back up the length of Susan’s right leg stopping at the point where leg becomes buttock.

Susan was shivering, probably from a mixture of cold and excitement, as Prue spread her arse cheeks to reveal the puckered arsehole and softly haired pussy hiding beneath.

Like having a live powerline pressed up against her, Susan felt the sudden rush of energy when Prue sunk her face into her blonde pussy. She felt her pussylips forced apart as Prue’s tongue unceremoniously barged it’s way inside her blonde box. Prue was an expert muffdiver, having spent this many years around career women, she knew her way around a pussy.

Softly sucking and then roughly running her tongue up and around Susan’s soft pussy lips. Lashing back and forth, Prue’s tongue darted around Susan’s clit hiding beneath the little fold of skin. Prue grabbed the fold, lightly between her teeth, and pulled it from side to side. She rolled it up with the tip of her tongue and pressed the rest of her tongue against the exposed clit beneath.

Susan’s mind couldn’t take the stimulation anymore and she began to black out in short bursts as her pussy exploded in orgasm.

Again and again Susan bucked in orgasm, riding the railing, as Prue was firmly attached to her pussy. When she next came around, Prue has stopped sucking her and Susan looked behind her to see what was going on.

Prue had positioned herself perfectly and just as Susan turned she drove the full length of her strap on, into the waiting blonde.

Susan’s head snapped back as she felt the invading instrument, as it pushed in deeper and deeper, spreading her wide apart.

Prue loved this part, the dildo was positioned right over her own clit, and if she hammered this girl she would bring on her own orgasm. She began to pound her way in and out, her silk shirt flapping in the breeze behind her. Despite the cold breeze a little trickle of perspiration ran down her throat and into her white lace enclosed cleavage, she was definitely getting her money’s worth from this one. She kicked her panties away from under her feet, where she had dropped them hurriedly coming back out from collecting her dildo out of the desk drawer. Her high heeled shoes were crunching over the stones as she propelled herself forwards, again and again. With a sudden lunge, she kicked Susan’s right leg out from under her, dropping her full weight on her stomach across the railing. Before the little blonde could respond, Prue put all of her weight onto the blonde’s arse, driving the air out of her with the sudden force.

Susan couldn’t comprehend what was happening, her mind was being assaulted by pleasure and pain, and cold. She couldn’t get back up, Prue’s weight was holding her off balance, and the railing was cutting her in two.

Prue was loving every second of this. The little blonde was struggling beneath her to try and get up. There was no way Prue was going to let her though. The pleasure was amazing, all her own weight was driving the dildo back against her clit, and the struggles from Susan just made it even better.

Looking across she could see their reflection in the building opposite. She could just make out the look of desperation on Susan’s face, as her tits shook around beneath her each time Prue slammed the dildo in. She watched the look change from desperation to ecstasy, each time the dildo hit rock bottom. Picking up the pace a little, she eased back and took hold of Susan’s hips for more leverage. Susan was now sliding back and forwards across the railing and she was being rammed backwards onto Prue’s invading dildo.

Susan’s mind couldn’t take it any longer and with a cry of soul wrenching anguish she came. Prue slammed into her a few more times before orgasming and slumping in a heap over Susan’s naked backside.

With a groan of delight Prue pulled herself up to her feet and slid the dildo back out of her newest conquest. She stepped back and admired the dripping pussy she had just ravaged and grinned. With a hard slap to Susan’s right arsecheek she walked off and began collecting her clothing.

“Come on inside Susie, it’s too cold out here. I have a nice warm bed inside. I think it would be a very wise career move for you.”

As this thought sunk into Susan’s drunken brain, she pulled herself back off the railing and looked around for her missing clothing.

“So you’re the Susan Curtis that Prue won’t shut up about,” said Samuel Walker as he smiled at her from across the coffee table in Prue’s office.

“A pleasure to meet you Mr Walker,” said a suitably respectful Susan, just as Prue had instructed her.

“After speaking with Prue, I think I might have a place for you. Would you be prepared to leave your job and come and work for me?”

“Absolutely!”

“Good, I have a task for you already. There’s a staff member I want you to keep an eye on. Come to my office in the morning and I’ll fill you in on the details,” he said as he rose from his seat to shake her hand. “I’d better get on my way, tell Prue I’ll call her later,” he yelled back as he closed the door behind him.

Looking around the corridor, Samuel quickly moved along a metre or so and then pressed his hand against what appeared to be a section of wall. With a click a hidden door opened up and he slipped inside the room.

Quickly he closed the door behind him and checked himself in the mirror, looking good as always. He was inside Prue’s private bathroom and he could hear Susan in the office outside as she waited for Prue to return. Suddenly his eyes flashed red and in an instant he had transformed from the very masculine form of Samuel Walker to the very feminine figure of Prudence Fletcher. Prue checked herself in the mirror and stepped back out into the corridor.

Susan looked up as the door opened and Prue returned to the office.

“How did it go dear?”

“And that’s when you set her on me! Does she know that there’s no Prue?” laughed Bryan.

“Of course not! She might tell other people, and I find Prue is very useful in convincing certain headstrong young ladies, which companies they should work for.”

“Does Prue really exist?”

“No I made her up and then positioned her in society so that she had enormous power. I only play her once in a while, but everyone else is convinced she is leading a normal life 24 hours a day, even though she doesn’t exist most of the time.”

“A nasty big strap on dildo on the roof of the building, you should have just transformed your cunt back into a dick and had her for real.”

“I think she would have been able to tell the difference between rubber and flesh don’t you? But I was tempted...”

“So have you had her as yourself?”

“I assume you mean as Samuel. No I haven’t treated myself to that pleasure yet. Have you thought about how you want to go about this though?

“No not really. I guess I’ll just come up with something suitable and embarrass her.”

“Well before you run off and get her to do anything stupid, remember that her career’s demise will be all the more sweet if you do it without your gift, at least directly to anyway,” suggested Samuel with a smirk. “She will be that much sweeter once she has been broken, I might even partake of her myself then. After you though, of course.”

To be continued.