The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

The Devil Made Me Do It

by Victor Ramierez

Chapter 4

Bryan enjoyed the other perks provided by the company, the stylish dark green Jaguar he was driving, for example. After having had a successful day continuing his quest to destroy Susan, he had decided to give himself a little treat. The sunroof was open, the CD player was rocking away, and the warm afternoon sun was blowing through his hair as he cruised down the highway towards the suburbs. He saw the offramp he wanted and turned, slowing down as he cruised into the parking lot of a small café/diner. The large parking lot, obviously intended to accommodate large trucks, was empty, so he had his choice of parking spots. He parked right in front of the doors, and sat there for a moment surveying the store. Inside he could see a long counter with stools, and along the windows were a line of booths with padded bench seats. There seemed to be a couple of waitresses wandering around aimlessly inside, and he realised it was too early in the afternoon for most of their customers to be here yet.

The thin blonde one walked back into view, she was wearing a pink dress with sneakers and a little white apron over the top of it. As she moved closer towards the door Bryan began to feel a bit weird, like something in his head was itchy and he couldn’t scratch it. Bryan climbed out of the car and moved towards the door, and the itch in his mind grew stronger. Bryan felt compelled to go inside, and he slid between the doors and made his way to the counter. He eased himself onto a stool and watched her as she left the older brunette waitress she had been talking to near the jukebox at the other end of the counter, and made her way up to him.

She was within a metre of him when, like a light being switched on in his mind, he suddenly knew why he had come here. This woman was an innocent, and she was part of his agreement with Samuel.

“What can I get you?” she asked in a tired voice.

“Black coffee will be fine,” said Bryan, trying not to stare at her.

“Well it’s time to live up to your side of the bargain, this is an easy one to start you off,” said Samuel in his ear.

“Huh!” said Bryan as he almost fell off his chair in shock, he looked around for Samuel but the room was still empty.

He could hear Samuel’s mocking laughter fade off into the distance and realised that it had all been in his head. At least he knew for sure now, it was time to pay the piper.

The waitress, whose name badge said she was called Jessica, placed a mug of hot coffee in front of him and looked at him expectantly.

Bryan nodded and placed the correct change down on the counter, which she took and shuffled back to the register. Bryan watched as she moved away and continued to clean up, with the other waitress who was apparently called Lisa.

As Lisa moved along the counter, wiping it with a damp cloth, Bryan turned on his charm and began to talk to her. He found out that she was the wife of a truck driver, waiting for the day they won the lottery so she could give up this rotten job and retire. Jessica was a single mother with a young boy that she was raising on her own. This meant that she worked a lot of shifts here at the store, while her mother looked after her young son, Adam.

After half an hour of chatting to the two ladies he had them laughing and listening intently to his tall tales of international travel, which he had never done. They were sitting on the edge of their stools hanging on his every word, as they started to believe that he was worth a lot more money than he actually was.

Knowing that more customers could come in at any moment and break up his little party Bryan decided to throw out the bait.

“So Adam’s starting school next year, how will you ever afford that? It’s really difficult these days if you don’t have a good education.”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do, I can’t work any more shifts here, I have to sleep sometime.”

“Perhaps I could be of assistance?”

“What could you do?” she asked, looking up with interest.

“Well here’s a little something,” he said as he pulled a giant wad of money out of his pocket and handed her a hundred dollar note, and then reconsidered and added another two to her pile. Samuel had given him this money as a prop for his adventures. He warned him not to spend it himself, but to always carry it and use it in these sorts of situations. It’s amazing how many doors a wad of cash will open, Samuel had advised him.

Jessica looked down in amazement, as Lisa looked over her shoulder in awe. “What the hell are you waiting for? Take it,” she hissed in Jessica’s ear, giving Jessica a nudge with her shoulder.

Jessica was shaken out of her stupor and quickly picked up the money. “Thank you so much, you’re wonderful,” she said as she leaned forwards and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Would you like more?”

Jessica stared at him and didn’t know what to say.

“Look, that’s about six thousand,” he said holding up a wad of hundred dollar notes.

The two waitresses gasped in shock, and stared at the money.

“I have a case in the back of my car,” he said indicating the Jag parked behind him, which neither of them had really noticed before. “I think there’s another fifty or sixty thousand in it. Would that set you up?”

Jessica, was stunned, but nodded yes. After a moment she found her voice. “What is it you’re wanting from me?”

“Well let’s just say that I’ve been on the road a long time. I’d like a little.... company,” he said with a warm smile.

She knew immediately what he wanted and shook her head. “Look mister, I don’t know what sort of woman you think I am, but I won’t do that sort of thing. Why don’t you go get a hooker, it would be a lot cheaper.”

“That’s true, but I don’t want some ugly hooker. I like you,” Bryan decided not to use his power on her yet, he wanted to see if he could talk her into it for real.

“Look, I suppose I’m flattered in a sick sort of way, but I can’t do it.”

“You’ve done it before, remember little Adam.”

“Don’t bring my son into this in that way, you know nothing about it. I was young and I made a mistake, and now I have to live with that for the rest of my life. I’m not going to make that mistake again,” she said biting her lip in a mixture of sorrow and anger. She was fighting back tears as she struggled to look him in the eye to show her defiance.

Bryan could see Lisa pondering this on the seat behind Jessica and looked over at her and smiled, she smiled back, so he knew she wasn’t hostile to him.

“Just think about it. I am rich, not unattractive, and not looking for any messy entanglements. I want you for a little while, and I’ll pay you handsomely. You’ll probably even enjoy it, I’m not an inattentive lover.”

“Please just go,” begged Jessica.

Bryan could see that she was weakening as he waved the money around, and he could also see that Lisa would happily drop her panties and do him right there on the stool for that much cash if he had asked her.

“Lisa, see if you can talk some sense into her,” suggested Bryan. He turned back to face Jessica, who he could tell was trying not to think about this offer. “I’m going to go and sit in my car, I’ll be there for thirty minutes. If you decide to take my offer just come on out. Think about it Jessica, it could put your son through school, and it could all be yours so easily.”

Jessica said nothing as Bryan stood up and slowly walked over to the door and went outside.

“What are you doing?” demanded Lisa.

“What?!”

“You’re turning him down?”

“Of course I’m turning it down, it’s indecent. I can’t have sex with him for money, I’m not a prostitute.”

“You’re not even going to think about it?”

“Why would I? I’m not going to do it.”

Lisa grabbed Jessica by the arm and spun her around to face her. “Be very sure about this, it’s a lot of money and you could live to regret it. Would it really be all that bad? He’s handsome and fit, I’ve been out with a lot worse, and none of them wanted to give me thousands of dollars.”

Jessica looked unsure now, and chewed worriedly on the inside of her cheek. " I don’t know what to do Lisa, surely I can’t do this. It’s horrible. I can’t make a decision like this.”

“If he walked in here and asked you out, you’d jump at the chance. You’d go out to dinner or something, you’d have a few drinks and he’d end up in your pants by the end of the night. Your son wouldn’t be any better off at the end of it though.”

Jessica gave Lisa a worried glance and sat down in a booth to consider this. “Leave me alone for a second, I need to think.”

“You’ve got five minutes left Jess,” said Lisa from behind the counter where she was getting the sauce bottles out for the evening’s dinner crowd.

“What should I do?”

“I’d be out there with my panties around my ankles screaming give it to me big boy, if it were me, and I would have been out there about thirty minutes ago.”

“I’m not like that Lisa, you know that. I thought I loved Greg. When I realised he only wanted me for sex it was too late, I was pregnant with Adam. What would people think if anyone ever found out? What would my mother say, and what about Adam?”

“How would they know? He’s going to leave right after it and I won’t tell anyone. Just say you won the lottery.”

“But where...”

“Tell him to park around the back,” said Lisa as she ushered Jessica out the door. “I’ll cover for you.”

Bryan smiled broadly as Jessica hesitantly made her way over to the car.

“This is a sports car, there’s no room inside so the bonnet will have to do,” said Bryan as he spread his jacket out over the cool, green metal.

Jessica was racked with anxiety as she looked around to see if anyone could see them. The car was parked behind the diner in the loading area. The bushes around the edge of the property shielded them, and the area was not visible from the front at all. There was no one watching, but she was scared of being caught all the same.

“Can we be quick about this please,” she begged him.

“Well I’m paying you a lot of money so I want satisfaction, no trying to rush me off before I’m done.”

She nodded her understanding, and looked at him nervously.

He reached out and unzipped the pink cotton work uniform, all the way down to her waist. He could see the white bra holding her small tits, and he reached in and gave them a squeeze. She shivered in fear, but managed not to try and stop him. In the distance Bryan heard a crack of thunder.

“Quick, I’ve got to get back to work.”

“Ok, lie down on the car then,” said Bryan pointing at his jacket.

She gingerly slid herself up onto the car and placed her buttocks on the edge of his jacket. Again she shivered and cringed as she felt Bryan’s hands slide up under her dress to grab the waistband of her cotton panties. After a moment she lifted her arse, with much hesitation, and allowed him to slide them down her thighs, past her knees and off over her shoes.

Bryan grabbed her ankles and placed her feet on the bumper bar and slid them as far apart as he could, he then grabbed her hips and slid her down, causing her legs to bend upwards, lifting her dress up like a tent, exposing her naked blonde pussy underneath. Seething with lust, he lifted the dress up over her knees to her waist, and unzipped his trousers with the other hand. He slid his erect cock out of his pants, and stood in front of her. She was watching him, and she turned her head away so as not to watch what she was allowing him to do to her.

“Make sure you have protection, I don’t need another child,” she said as this thought suddenly came to her.

“Ok,” said Bryan rustling in his pants to find a condom that he knew wasn’t there. Knowing there was no way she’d allow him to go ahead without it, he decided he’d have to use the power. “Look at this, it’s one of those new ultra thin condoms, like they have on TV, I’m sure you’ve always wanted to try one.”

“Yes, they’re great,” she said looking at the rubber sheath she was imagining, that wasn’t actually there.

Bryan reached down and put his hand on her thigh, and she nearly jumped off the car in fright. After a moment he slid his hand up higher, brushing past her pussy to play with her belly button. This calmed her down somewhat, but she was still very tense. He moved his hand down and began to run his fingers up and down her pussy lips. He stroked the area around her clit, leaving the little hood alone. He finally reached out and began to slowly work it around and around. She gave a slight gasp, and clenched her jaw to keep mouth closed. Bryan slipped his hand down and eased a finger into her pussy, it was only a bit wet, but it was wet enough.

Bryan grabbed her legs, lifted them straight up, so that her feet were on either side of his head, and she slid further down the bonnet. He lined the tip of his cock up with her, and began to slowly work his way into her. With a firm thrust, he was up to his balls inside her, and he heard a louder crack of thunder off in the distance, which was strange for a perfectly clear day.

She groaned, and he could see she was doing her utmost to keep the noises in. Wanting to see if he could make her yell, he began to pound away at her. He could feel his balls slapping against her arse and back against his trousers as he rammed away at her. Each time he drove all the way in he wriggled around to try and stimulate her clit, before sliding back out again. After a little while of this with the odd gasp and groan from her, he changed his angle, and allowed her legs to drop on either side of his body. He was now lying over her, grinding directly against her clit. For a sexually repressed, and sexually deprived woman, she took longer than he had expected to start going off. When she finally did he could see the shame all over her face. She was horrified that she would orgasm during this sordid transaction, she was being used merely as a masturbatory device for this man. He was using her pussy to satisfy himself, or at least that was what she was trying to convince herself of, and having her body respond like that put a different spin on it all.

Bryan had been pounding away at her for a while, and now could feel his own climax approaching. He rolled her over and slid her down so that she was standing, bent over the bonnet, face down in his jacket. He held her hips and began to pound away at her. It took only half a dozen strokes or so before he drove himself in deeply and began to squirt his hot load of cum into her body.

A very loud, almost triumphant crack of thunder rolled across the area, and he could hear Samuel’s laughter in his mind. “Well done Bryan!”

Lisa watched the green sports car drive off and waited for Jessica to return. After a few minutes she decided to go out and look for Jess. She found her lying on the ground, with her dress up around her waist. Her panties were on a nearby bush, and the guy’s cum was staring to drip out of her abused pussy.

“Are you ok love?” asked Lisa as she helped Jessica get to her feet.

Jessica was still a bit dazed and confused, and clung to Lisa to stay upright.

“Looks like he gave you a great time. So where’s the money?” asked Lisa looking around for a briefcase or something.

“Money...?” asked a dazed Jessica, as she slid back to the ground again. “What money?”

To be continued.