The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

The Devil Made Me Do It

by Victor Ramierez

Chapter 1

Bryan had had enough of this company, no one would ever listen to his ideas anymore, and when they did they laughed at them or someone else stole them. Only last week Sherridan and Merr had contacted him to come and work for them, and he was going to take them up on their offer. He was a junior VP here at Black Devil Marketing, and the boss, Mr Walker had always been good to him. It was only since the newer up and coming stars had appeared on the scene that he had began to experience problems. One in newcomer in particular. Her name was Susan Curtis, a little blonde bitch who traded on her looks to get past people’s defences and would then would crush them like the ballbreaker that she was. She had recognised him as an obstacle to her career and had set out to undermine him and steal his ideas from the moment she stepped foot into the office next door.

Bryan finished packing his things into a box, and left it in the middle of the desk. He walked out of his office and made his way up the hall, he noticed Susan sitting behind her desk glaring at some problem on her screen as he passed her office, and continued walking. At the end of the hallway was Paula’s desk, Mr Walker’s secretary. She was a big busted black woman, a bit over 30 and quite attractive. She was very efficient and supervised everything that went on in the office. She probably already knew what he wanted, as she looked up at him from her keyboard.

Paula looked up at the thin and lanky 25 year old in front of her, he was wearing a cheap suit, one of those stupid cartoon character ties and his curly blonde hair was almost in an afro it was that damn bad. He looked like he had just escaped out of high school, not like a junior VP of the company. No wonder no one was ever taking him seriously. He was a geek. She reached over to the phone and pressed the intercom button. “Mr Michaels is here to see you sir.”

“Send him in,” came the rich toned reply.

Paula pointed at the large double wooden doors alongside her which were now slowly opening inwards, of their own accord.

Bryan nodded his thanks and walked into the office beyond.

Bryan had been in this office a hundred times, but it had never seemed ominous before. Unlike the rest of the building which was all glass, steel, primary colours and nice subtle art prints, this room was old world. The floor was wood timbers, the walls were wood panelling. There was a large open fire burning in the corner with two green leather arm chairs seated in front of it. An original painting hung above the fireplace, depicting a scene from an old battle with horses and cannons. A large emerald green globe of the world stood on the far side of the room, the ornate brass framework drawing all eyes to it as it presided over it’s corner of the room.

With a sudden hiss the doors shut behind him, making his jump slightly.

“Bryan, calm down. Come and sit over here with me.” Came a voice from one of the arm chairs.

Bryan had expected Mr Walker to be seated behind the old wooden desk to his left, in front of the large bay windows, overlooking the city. He usually was to be found studying some report or other behind his old brass banker’s lamp, the kind with the green lampshade.

Bryan had never sat in the arm chairs before.

He quickly made his way over and sat down in the right hand side chair. Seated next to him was Mr Walker, a 40 year old black man, very powerfully built with not an ounce of fat to show for it. Immaculately dressed in a tailor made suit, his handsome face was framed by short hair and a neatly trimmed goatee beard.

“Have some Scotch,” he said handing Bryan a full glass.

“I wanted to see you sir.”

“Yes I know. You’ve finally had enough of that bitch, Susan, and are going to do something about it.”

“Pardon me?”

“Don’t play games with me Bryan, I’m much better at it than you are. You’re going to run away to those bastards over at Sherridan and Merr. After all I’ve done for you!!”

“I just can’t take it anymore. I have to go. You’ve been wonderful to me but I can’t stand her any longer.”

“Well it’s about time you grew a set of balls.”

Bryan sat in stunned silence staring at his boss. “Don’t sit there like a stunned goldfish with your mouth open. Work with me here Bryan. I’m trying to help you.”

“Yes, sir. What can I do?”

“Well I think it’s more what I can do for you.”

“I’m not following you sir.”

“Well shut up and let me explain.”

“Yes sir...” said Bryan realising and shutting up.

“Would you like to get your own back on little miss Susan? Would you like to be taken seriously again? Would you like people to listen to you again? And best of all would you like her to do exactly as you tell her? Do as I say and you can have them all eating out of the palm of your hand Bryan. Interested?”

Bryan was nodding frantically.

Samuel Walker smiled, flashing his pearly white set of perfect teeth. “I thought you might see it my way Bryan. I have a little something to tell you Bryan. I am not who you think I am.”

Bryan, thinking this was some kind of joke was starting to grin like a fool.

“What the HELL are you grinning at!”

“Sorry, I thought you were joking.,” Bryan said nervously, drinking the remainder of his Scotch.

“Now I am the reason these things have been happening to you. I hired Susan to steal your job. I’ve told everyone you’re a fool and I’m only retaining you because I can’t break our contract. How does that make you feel? Does it make you angry?”

Bryan was stunned, he couldn’t believe it.

“Remember your date last week, Samantha I think her name was. She stood you up?”

“Yes, she did.”

“Did that make you angry?”

“A bit, yes.”

“I knew you were going out with her and on purpose I talked her out of it. She came home with me instead and I spent the entire evening screwing her tight little arse off. Does that make you angry?”

“What the hell are YOU talking about?” Bryan’s temper was now beginning to boil. His mentor was the one behind all of this. He was being betrayed by his friend.

“Ahh, good. I’m glad to see you have some sort of spirit in you Bryan.”

“Why would you do this?” yelled Bryan.

“Alright, alright calm down. It was all a test.”

“What!”

“I wanted to see if you’d have the guts to come in here and deal with it, or slink off into the night like a spineless worm. I’m glad you came in here.”

“What are you on? You want me to stay and this is your speech to win me over. Damn you, I’m going. I trusted you and you’re betraying me behind my back. Damn you to hell, I’m leaving.”

“Too late Bryan, too late,” laughed Samuel.

Bryan was half way across the room to the door and spun around on his heel. “What are you talking about, are you insane?”

Bryan hadn’t noticed that the lights in the room had been slowly dimming until now the only light was coming from the fireplace. He saw Samuel stand with the fire silhouetting his muscular frame.

“I’ve already been damned,” said Samuel, in a deep resonating voice, and his eyes flashed glowing red for a few moments and then died down to normal.

Bryan collapsed on his arse on the floor, unable to comprehend what he was seeing. Samuel was walking towards him and he began to slide himself backwards across the floor to the door. The door wouldn’t open and Samuel reached him. He grabbed the front of his jacket and lifted Bryan off the floor with one hand. “Oh grow up Bryan,” he said as he hurled Bryan through the air towards the fireplace.

Bryan could see the fire rushing towards him, there was no way to stop himself so he threw his arms up to protect his face and yelled in terror. He waited for the searing heat, for his clothes to start burning, but nothing happened. Cautiously he took his arms down and found himself face to face with the flames, and he was suspended in mid air, floating.

“I find it’s always good to look at things from a different perspective don’t you?” asked Samuel from where he was lying alongside Bryan, also hanging in mid air.

“This is real?”

“Oh it’s very real. I am very real.”

“Who are you, what are you?” asked Bryan after a moment of stunned silence.

“Haven’t you guessed? Did you think that Black Devil was just a catchy company name?”

“You’re him?”

“I am indeed. What were you expecting, horns and a pitchfork?”

“Why are you here?”

“I get bored at home. I like to get out and play in the world. I created this life I lead, and now I enjoy it. The day to day struggles, the challenges you all make up for yourselves. Invigorating.”

“Please don’t hurt me!” exclaimed Bryan as all of this began to sink in.

“I don’t want to hurt you Bryan, I like you,” and with a flick of his hand Bryan flew back away from the fire and was popped down in the armchair again. “I want to help you Bryan. I’ve been screwing with your life for kicks, now I want to make it up to you. For a price of course.” Samuel casually eased himself back into the chair next to Bryan, and began to drink from his glass of Scotch again.

“What can you do?”

“That’s a very broad question, and I certainly haven’t the time to answer that one now. But I think you mean what will I do for you? What I will do for you is grant you my gift of persuasion. Make a suggestion to someone and because you think it’s right, so will they. Do you follow me?”

Bryan began to nod and then changed his mind and shook his head no.

“I thought as much. Perhaps a demonstration?”

“That would be good.”

“Oh Paula, would you come in here please,” yelled Samuel in the direction of his desk. Bryan heard the phone click off after Samuel finished speaking. “Another little gift of mine, telekinesis. You don’t get that one though Bryan,” he said with a chuckle. The doors swung open and Paula came into the room, and they closed again behind her.

“Yes Mr Walker?”

“Over here, I need you to take something down,” he said with a wink at Bryan.

Paula made her way over to the chairs, and pulled a green velvet foot stool out from alongside the wall and brought it over to them.

“Paula, Bryan and I have been talking and I think we really need some of this recorded.”

Paula nodded and sat down on the low foot stool and took her pad and pen out of her jacket pocket. Samuel clicked his fingers and pointed at Bryan.

“There you go Bryan, try it out.”

Bryan looked at him with a look of bewilderment and fear.

“Just ask her to do something that she would normally say no to,” said Samuel as though he was explaining it to a very slow child.

Bryan looked around in shock expecting some sort of reaction from Paula, but she simply sat there looking at her pad waiting to write. He looked back at Samuel for an answer.

“Oh, she only hears what I want her to, another perk of the job. Now get to it.”

Bryan looked at Paula and she still hadn’t reacted to Samuel.

“Don’t doubt me Bryan, look into the darkest place in your mind and ask!”

“Paula look at me,” commanded Bryan.

To his surprise she looked up, and did not seem annoyed that he had just spoken to her like that. “Your ear looks very itchy, why don’t you scratch it?” Paula suddenly looked in discomfort and began to scratch her ear.

“Oh please!” said Samuel in exasperation. “Is that the best thing you can come up with? I give you an unbelievable gift and what’s your response. Scratch your ear?! Maybe I should call Susan in here and give it to her instead.”

“No, I’m just warming up,” said Bryan. “Alright then, see how you like this.”

“Paula, I have noticed the way you keep wanting to show me your nipples. I think you should do it now and indulge your fantasy.”

Paula smiled happily and quickly undid her skirtsuit’s jacket. She slipped it off and dropped it on the floor behind her. She took hold of the buttons on her cream coloured silk blouse and began to undo them one by one. She pulled open her blouse to reveal a white bra, holding her ample bosom. She grabbed the top of each cup in either hand and pulled the material down over her large chocolate coloured nipples. Bryan stared in disbelief at the erect nipples staring him in the face. This power really works!

“That’s much more like it Bryan. Is this gift to your liking?”

“Absolutely,” gushed Bryan. “Is there any limit?”

“Only your imagination.”

“Wait a minute you said something about a price. Are you after my soul or something?” asked Bryan, the fear breaking through the lust.

“Oh don’t be so mundane Bryan. Your soul is so incredibly dull, this armchair is of more amusement to me. But there is a price. What I want is something else. I want you to corrupt some innocents for me. I will give you an awareness, when you are near to a true innocent person you will know exactly who it is and then you are to go after them. Innocent adults are rare and that makes them all the more delicious when they fall. Do we have a deal?”

“I keep my soul?”

“Yes Bryan, don’t be such a worrywart.”

“Alright then, you’re on,” and Bryan reached out and shook Samuel’s outstretched hand as a sudden crack of thunder and lightning light up the room.

“Sorry, I can’t help it. I’m melodramatic at heart,” said Samuel with a grin.

“I don’t feel any different?”

“Well it’s not like there are any innocents in this office. You’ll be lucky to find any in the whole city. Until you find some, you’re free to use my gift as you see fit. It will work on anyone. Now go and unpack your things,” said Samuel with a wave of dismissal. Bryan nodded and turned as the doors opened in towards him and the room fell into total darkness.

“Paula you little slut, you know I can’t get any work done when you’re flashing at me like that. Come here,” growled Samuel from behind Bryan in the darkness. As the doors closed behind him he caught the last fleeting sounds of giggling and ripping fabric.

Susan Curtis looked up from her desk as Bryan walked past her office, he didn’t even give her a glance. He had been in Mr Walker’s office a long time. Why would Mr Walker want to speak to that geek? He looked too happy to have just been fired though. What was the little worm up to, she was going to find out.

To be continued.