The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Deals

Chapter 9: Family

The crash cost 451 people their lives, with another thousand or so injured by everything from shrapnel to smoke inhilation. The block was a mess.

But Diane soon made me forget all that. At least, as much as I could. Always at the back of my mind, I strolled through the contract I had agreed to, looking for a loophole, any loophole, to get me out of this before more people were killed.

Diane dragged me from one Hollywood party to another, with always the same intention in mind. A pretty young actress would accompany us home, most of them very famous, and we would play at raping her. Diane got more and more vicious as the fantasies continued, whipping and fisting our victims with increasing enthusiasm. For two weeks, our lives were filled with parties and sex.

During the day, I tagged along with our previous night’s victim, having them introduce me to their “people”, who I would enthrall and pump for information about any mysterious Sylvia’s in their lives. Unfortunately, this got me nohwere. Eventually I would have to hire a P.I., but I was content to do this for now. It was an excuse to tell myself when I thought I might be wasting time.

Another week went by. The airlines concluded that something massive had flown into the engine of plane, knocking it down right over the hotel. New regulations and saftey measures were proposed. There were a few reports of something bulking and huge fleeing the sight of the crash, but no one placed much importance on them.

It was another Hollywood party. There were all beginning to stream together in my mind. All the same people, the endless chit-chat about this project or that, who’s sleeping with who. The same conversation, like an endless mad-lib, the same phrases with different nouns popped in like interchangeable parts in a machine. Diane revelled in it, though. She swam from group to group, flirting and laughing, leaving me in her wake. Of course, she had ulterior motives.

To a certain extent, so did I. My ears were always open, always straying across the wash of the conversation, sifting for that one name. When I finally heard it, a snatch of conversation that was merely a whisper in the crowd noise, it hit my brain like a two-by-four. I followed the voice, like following a thread in a tapestry, and it led to a small group of teenage women, giggling about something. The all held empty champagne glasses, and all looked a little tipsy. One of them noticed me. “Hi, what’s your name?” she asked.

“Jon,” I replied. “What’s yours?”

She was cute, but a bit overweight. “I’m Sharon,” she replied.

Her friend, a cute black girl, chimed in. “I’m Les.”

And then I noticed the red-head next to me. She was stunningly gorgeous. Her red curls framed her slender, pale face and deep green eyes like a magnificent frame around a masterwork painting. Her black party dress encased her budding, teenage breasts and slid temptingly down her slim sides. I offered my hand and she took it gently. “I’m Alex, short for Alexandra,” she said. Her voice was the voice I had followed, the one which had, in a piece of conversation, mentioned someone named Sylvia.

“And what do you three do?”

They all giggled at once, as if sharing a private joke. “We’re all spies,” Sharon explained. “For a secret organization of women, seeking to subjugate all men.” The three of them burst out laughing.

“Seriously,” Alex said, “we’re all in ‘Living with Mom’. Don’t you watch TV?”

“Uh, mostly a movie man myself,” I explained.

“It’s really a teenage show anyway,” she explained. Her eyes were dazzling.

“There you are,” Diane said, coming up behind me. “Listen, I—”

“Diane, I want you to meet Alex,” I interrupted. “She’s a TV star.”

Diane looked at me and caught my meaningful glance. “Pleased to meet you, Alex,” she said. “Say, isn’t that Brad Pitt over there?”

“Where?” all three of them said at once as their heads whipped collectively around. The three of them started to move off, when I said, “Oh Alex, can I ask you a question?” She hung back while her friends moved on.

“Yes, what is it?”

I projected an attraction to me and Diane over her. “Did you come with anyone tonight?”

“Just Sharon and Les.”

“Oh, that’s good. Listen, would you like to come with us to some place more private?”

“Uh... yeah, sure! That sounds great! Let me get my purse.” The three of us quickly moved towards the foyer and the line of limos outside. Diane caught my coat sleeve. “Isn’t she a bit young?” she asked.

“Who cares? She’s gorgeous. Don’t you agree?”

“I can’t argue with you there. The limo’s over that way, Alex,” Diane called, taking Alex by the hand. As I watched them walking side by side towards the awaiting car, I noticed how similar they looked. Similar hair color, similar build, even a sameness in the way they moved. If I didn’t know better, I would say that they were related. Which gave me an idea for the night. A perverse, strangely exciting idea. It was going to be an interesting evening.

Inside the limo, I instructed the driver to pass by a lingere shop I had noticed around town. I then put Alex into “the deep trance”, as Diane and I started calling it. While she was under, I explained my idea to Diane. Her eyes went wide. Her smile was thin, but then got broader, and she nodded, once.

We stopped at the lingere shop. It was closed, but when I tried the door it simply opened. It seemed that no matter how insane Dikraxthas got, the contract was still in effect. We went inside, Alex walking like a zombie. We found a long white frilly shift, left twice the price on the counter and ducked back into the limo.

* * *

Alex suddenly awoke. She felt a moment of vertigo, then suddenly realized that she was just in her room at her parent’s hotel suite. She must have dozed off reading. She picked up the book in her lap and readjusted herself in her bed. She was wearing her favorite white shift, and she noticed how nice it was feeling tonight.

For some reason, she couldn’t remember what had come before in the book, but it didn’t matter too much to her. She read on. It was a steamy love scene between the hero and heroine. The author described, in lurid detail, the wonderful feelings the man gave the women, making passionate love with consumate skill. Alex felt the cleft between her thighs warming as she read the description of the passionate kisses and other things. Her hand unconsciously slid down and pressed against the material of her shift over her crotch. She pulled and twisted at the fabric and the treasure underneath as the passage slipped under her eyes. She could feel the fabric getting wet beneath her fingers.

A knock at her door suddenly snapped her back to reality. She quickly arranged the blankets over herself as her parents slowly opened the door.

“Hi honey,” her mother called. “We just wanted to come and wish you good night.” Mom walked over and sat by the foot of her bed while her Dad came and sat by her at the head. Mom was wearing a green silk nightgown, while Dad was wearing his blue bathrobe.

“What are you reading here, sweetheart?” her dad asked. Before she could grab it back, her Dad was scanning the passage which had elicited such arousal from her seconds ago. “It’s just a story...” Alex said lamely.

“Hmmm,” her Dad said, not looking up from the page.

“Honey,” her mom called, “are you going to be comfortable with all these covers tonight? It’s so warm, here, let me take them.” Mom began to take her covers, Alex oblivious, until she started to remove the sheet that covered her nightie. “No, wait—” Alex said, but is was too late, the sheet was off and the stain of her love juices plainly visible on the white material.

“My oh my,” her mother said, shaking her head. “What has got you all excited tonight?” Alex felt herself blushing furiously.

“Perhaps it’s this,” her father said. He passed the book to Mom. “No, Dad—” Alex protested, but again she was too late. Her mother scanned the page as her father said, “Honey, we really haven’t talked about sex, have we?”

“Apparently not, if she’s getting excited over this claptrap,” her mother interjected. “I mean, puh-lease.” She put out her hand like a bad actress, and read, “’May I make love to you?’ the burnished hero asked.’ As if.”

“You mean, it’s not like that?” Alex asked, her curiosity piqued.

“Not in the real world, no,” her mother said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, honey, you see, all women really, deep down, want to have their men just take them. You know, agressively. It’s always better that way. None of these wimpy males for real women. No, all a real woman needs to do is to lie back and have her pussy reamed out by a good hard dick.”

“Mother!” Alex cried, shocked.

“Oh, it’s OK honey, you’re old enough. You know how sex works. But, then again,” she said, glancing at the dropped book, “maybe you don’t.” Mom placed her hand on Alex’s leg. “Maybe you need someone to show you how it’s done.” Her hand started to slip up Alex’s leg, carrying the shift material along with it. Alex was feeling very uncomfortable, and she reached out to stop her mother’s hand. “Mom, please, what are you doing?”

“Honey, I think it’s time someone showed you how sex really goes. Don’t you honey?” she asked Dad.

“Absolutely,” Dad replied. He placed his hands on Alex’s shoulders and pushed her back into the pillows. “Dad, stop it! What are you doing? Let me gmpph!” Alex’s protestations were cut off by her father’s mouth suddenly covering her’s in a kiss. Not a father/daughter kiss, but a passionate kiss between lovers. Alex screamed but the sound was muffled by her father’s mouth moving over hers.

Meanwhile, Mom pushed up her nightgown to around her waist, exposing her pussy to the warm night air. Alex squirmed beneath her, her knees locked together and swaying back and forth. “Ah, I can see we just haven’t been diligent in teaching you how to be a woman, have we?” Mom lamented. She placed her hands on Alex’s knees, and, somehow, Alex found herself unable to resist as her mother pushed them apart. “You don’t even know how to keep your little pussy shaved for all the nice little tongues and mouths that might lick at it.” Alex couldn’t believe what she was hearing, the foul words coming out of her mother’s mouth while her father tried to French kiss her. His tongue pressed insistently against her closed lips and teeth. “How do you expect other little sluts like you to be tempted by your cunt if you don’t shave it for them? Maybe you don’t know what you’re missing. That could be it. I’ll show you.” With that, Mom leaned forward and starting licking at her vagina.

Alex screamed again, crying now. She struggled, but her father held her hands firmly down on the bed and continued to kiss at her. Her mother’s tongue slid over her wet labia, coursing their way between her vaginal lips, flicking lightly over her clitoris. She desperately tried to shift her hips away, but it only seemed to force Mom’s tongue further into her moistening vagina.

Then, with horror that she felt only in the back of her mind, it started to feel good. Her mother’s tongue slipped over her clitoris, and a shot of pure sexual pleasure rushed up to her brain. In between her cries and screams, she let out a soft moan of gratification. Her lips and teeth parted for an instant, and Dad’s tongue slipped inside her mouth. She tried to push it out with her tongue, desparate to expel the intrusion. But Mom’s tongue chose that moment to slip into her pussy, and her moan turned her defensive thrust into a playful swirling. Dad’s tongue twisted and slid all throughout her mouth, and she started to enjoy that too, to enjoy the feeling of her father’s lips pressed against her own, mashing and grinding, his tongue flashing and thrusting. She hated her own luxurious feelings, the warmth building in her pussy, she fought against them with her fear and loathing. But it all seemed to entertwine, recombine, to become something seedy and desirable and irresistable.

Her mother releneted for a breif moment in her attack on Alex’s pussy. “Ah, the little slut is starting to enjoy it now, aren’t you?” How did she know? Alex had to fight these feelings, had to fight against giving in to the insidious heat building between her legs. But Mom slipped a hand up to her inner thigh, up to her pussy, and then a finger was inside her. Straight up her sopping pussy, coated with her mother’s saliva and her own love juice. And it was gasoline on the fire of her pleasure. Her hips betrayed her, bucking up to try and claim more of the digit into the soft folds of her pussy. Her vocal cords defected and let out a low moan of ecstacy. And her tongue deserted her and slipped back into her father’s mouth, pushing and playing against his tongue as he had invaded her.

As she was losing, she felt her father move her hand on to his lap. It brushed up against a lump in his robes. He pushed it under the fold, and suddenly it was against something hard, yet soft. Warm and fleshy. She suddenly realized what it was, and she recoiled. He yanked her arm back into place, and forced the back of it to rub up and down against it. Her mother slipped another finger inside of her, the insidious warmth sped through her again, and her struggle against her father was lost in the heat. As her mother worked her fingers in and out of her pussy, she unconsciously wrapped her hand around her father’s erection. Her father’s penis. Her father’s cock.

“So, the little slut has found her daddy’s dick, eh?” Mom sniped. “You like the way it feels in your hand, little girl? You like stroking it up and down as your father frenches you? You enjoy jacking off your father while your mother finger-fucks your little cunt?” Mom slid further up her prone daughter’s form, leaving one hand to continue working on her pussy. With the other, she reached out and undid the drawstring at the front of her shift. The two front halves fell away, revealing her breasts with their swollen, excited nipples. Mom grabbed one and tweaked it, and Alex let out a little yelp. “You like it when I squeeze your little bitch tits?” She caressed and squeezed her young daughter’s breasts. “You like that, don’t you you little whore? You like it when I squeeze your little teenage tits while you jack your father’s hard cock. I’ll bet you’d like to taste his cock, wouldn’t you? You’d like to suck his big hard dick until he comes all over you, wouldn’t you? Give it to her, honey, show her how to be a good little girl slut.”

Dad released Alex’s mouth from his own’s onslaught. “Hold the little slut down,” he said. Mom’s hands replaced Dad’s as she slid up to face her daughter nose to nose. He slipped out of his robe, and out of the corner of her eye she saw his massive erection sticking straight out from his waist. “You’re going to love the way his cock tastes,” Mom breathed, staring at Alex through half-lidded eyes.

“Mom, please, don’t...”

“Shhh,” Mom hushed. She lowered her head and kissed Alex full and sweetly on her lips, her tongue darting and probing into her daughter’s mouth. Alex whimpered softly in response, in agony or ecstacy, she wasn’t sure.

Then her mother slipped to one side, and her father was on top of her again. This time, though, her hands were held down with his knees, and the head of his cock pointing right at her mouth. “Come on, take it,” her mother urged in her ear. “Take it in your mouth. Suck Daddy’s cock. You’ll love it, you need it you little slut, you can feel the desire for it in your little whore cunt, burning in there.” Alex turned her head away, her mouth shut.

Her mother was kissing her again. The pressure of her lips, so soft, her tongue, so sweet, pressing against her closed lips, it was becoming harder and harder to resist. Finally, she responded, kissing back, opening her mouth, swirling her tongue around Mom’s. And then, there was something else, smooth and large and warm. She licked and kissed it, and when she realized she was sucking her father’s erection, his big fat fucking cock, it was too late.

“That’s it, that’s it,” Mom cooed, “I knew that little whore slut would come around sooner or later. That’s right, kiss it, suck it, lick it all over.”

“MMmmmmm,” Dad moaned, “your little slut mouth feels so good around my dick, honey. Yeah, that’s it, lick it underneath, just like that. Ohhhh, you good little cocksucking daughter. You like me fucking your mouth with my big cock.”

Alex couldn’t help herself. As if possessed, her mouth and tongue moved of their own volition, and sweet sickness mixed with pleasure in her stomach. She noticed peripheral the slight salty taste of her father’s dick as her tongue slid around it, and how she slightly enjoyed giving him so much pleasure. Her father started to pump his cock into her face, slowly. She rested her head back and kept swirling her tongue. He forced his cock deeper and deeper and faster and faster.

“Fuck her face!” Mom yelled. “Fuck that little bitch’s face! Fuck her and feed her your come!”

He put his hands on the headboard above Alex, bracing himself and thrusting faster. “You ready, honey? Ready for Daddy’s come? Fucking little bitch daughter whore gonna eat her father’s come? MMMPH!” Her father gave one final deep thrust and suddenly her mouth was filled with a salty, bitter fluid. She hurriedly gulped it down, as quickly as she could, but some slipped out on to her cheeks. Her father withdrew his still hard dick from her mouth. She closed it and swallowed the rest of the semen still in her mouth.

“Ooohhh, that looks so good,” her mother said. She leaned over and began cleaning Dad’s dick of the remaining come and saliva. Her father leaned back, off her hands.

Instantly, Alex withdrew her legs and sprang off the bed. She made a dash for the door and was through it. She was halfway to the front door before someone tackled her from behind. Alex was surprised to discover her mother on top of her, twisting her arm behind her back and standing her up again. “Where are you going you ungrateful little slut?” she yelled. “You don’t leave until your father fucks you good, you little bitch! You will just have to be punished.”

Mom marched Alex back into the bedroom. Her father was sitting on the edge of the bed, a stern and disappointed look on his face. “I guess I just have to show what happens to little whore slut daughters who run out of a nice meange a trois with Mom and Dad.” Mom pushed her next to Dad, then over his knee. “Daddy, no, please...”

“Believe me, honey, this will give you more pleasure than it does me.” WHACK!

Her father’s hand slapped her ass. The pain shot through her brain like a laser beam. Her father was actually spanking her! “No, Daddy, please!” WHACK!

He was punishing her! She must have done something bad. WHACK!

The flame of pain spread through her waist. She had been a bad little girl. WHACK!

She needed this punishment. She needed her father to punish her. WHACK!

She needed her father’s firm hand to guide her, so she wouldn’t be bad. WHACK!

“Oh Daddy...” WHACK!

“Daddy?”

Pause. “Yes?”

“Spank me more, Daddy! I’ve been bad! Spank me!”

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The fire in her buttocks flared in her loins. “Oh Daddy, my little pussy is being bad. It’s getting so hot, so wet. It’s on fire...”

“And how do firemen put out fires, honey?”

“With their firehoses, Daddy. Their long, thick firehoses, spurting hot white come over firey pussies.”

“Kneel down on the bed and show me your firey little pussy.”

Alex crawled off her father’s lap and on to the bed. Her little cunt was burning, just like her bottom. She reached behind herself and spread her pussy lips. “Look, Daddy,” she said, “look how hot my little cunnie is.”

She felt her father’s finger trace the outline of her pussy. “It is hot, honey. What kind of a little slut are you to have such a hot little pussy?”

“Oh, the worst slut, the dirtiest, nastiest little slut. A little slut with a hot little dirty cunt! Please, Daddy, help me! I might go out and fuck some nasty boy with my cunt so hot! I might go out and fuck ten boys, twenty!”

“We can’t have that. I’ll have to cool you down.” Dad was suddenly over her, and she felt the tip of his hot cock at the entrance of her cunt. “You ready?”

“No.” Alex suddenly squirmed out from underneath her father and hopped off the bed. Standing by the corner of the bed, she put a finger to her lips, twirling it in a combination of innocence and seduction. “I think I like being a hot little nasty cunt slut. I think I want to fuck all those boys. I want to be bad.”

Her mother’s grip on her shoulders was immovable and irresistable as it pushed her face down on to the bed. “You’re being a very bad girl. Only your father gets to fuck that little slut cunt of your for now.”

“Let me go! I have to fuck boys!”

“No, you have to fuck a MAN,” Dad said. And then, he was inside her.

“Ohhhhhhhhh GOD!” Her father’s dick slammed into her cunt as her mother held her down! “FUCK FUCK FUCK!” she screamed.

“What a nasty little slut mouth,” her mother said. She slipped in front of her and placed her crotch right into Alex’s face. “Use that nasty little slut tongue of yours and lick Momma’s pussy! Lick me you fucking little slut bitch!”

“You like this, little slut daughter?” Dad asked. “You like fucking your cunt while you suck Mom’s twat?”

“Mmm-hhmmmm, MMM-HMMMMM!!!!” Alex screamed out as an orgasm blasted through her.

“Fuck me back, honey, fuck my cock back you little slut whore!”

“Lick my snatch you bitch! FUCKING WHORE BITCH! YEAHHHHHHH!” Mom screamed as she came.

“Oh fuck me Daddy! Fuck my hot cunt! Make me your little daughter slut!”

“Fucking little cunt whore, FUCKING LITTLE CUNT WHORARRGGG!” Alex felt her pussy cool slightly as her father came inside her. Alex braced herself against her mother by throwing her arms around her and bucked back against her father’s prong. “Fuck me more, Daddy, fuck me till I scream!”

Dad continued pounding her cunt while she ate her mother’s snatch with gusto. He came twice more, overflowing her pussy with his come. Her mother twisted under her and lapped at her flooded twat, licking alternately at her and her father’s shaft. At one point in their torrent fuck, her father pulled out of her, pointed his cock at her mother’s face and said, “You ready for some first-hand come, slut bitch?”

“Yeah, baby, come on Mommy’s face, come all over my face!” Glancing down between her breasts, Alex watched as her father’s cock blasted out hot white come all over mother’s face. She seemed to shudder and convulse as the ropy strands of jism slapped into her face.

Dad noticed her watching. “Your pussy cool enough now, little slut?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Alex breathed back, “but I can still fuck all those boys. I’m still hot...”

“Where are you hot?”

“My ass, up my ass, I could go into the boys locker room and strip down and beg them to fuck my ass so hard, Daddy. I want to, I wanna be their little fucking locker room slut.”

“The only one who is fucking my daughter’s virgin ass is me, right now!” Alex felt the tip of his cock at her nether hole. “Push it in, Daddy, fuck my ass, fuck your little daughter slut’s ass!”

It was inside her. She had never felt so full, so stretched, so fully fucked before! He pushed in slowly at first, then rammed the last few inches in in a broad stroke. She felt invaded and defiled, filled and fufilled, and it felt wonderful.

“FUCK!” she screamed! “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! MY ASS! MMMMFUCK! OH FUCK ME FUCK MY ASS DAAAAAADDYYYYYY!!!!”

“Little fucking ass slut! So much like your little fucking slut Mom, who’s sucking your little twat while I fuck your ass! Fucking little bitch daughter whore SLUT!”

She felt her father ram his cock into her one last time, a final filling of sperm ejecting from his cock into her bowels. She thought she heard herself screaming with another orgasm. She thought she felt her mother press her whole hand into her cunt. She thought she felt herself collapse. But she was too far gone to be sure of any of it. And that was the last thing she was sure of.

* * *

“I think she’s unconsious,” Diane said, crawling out from under Alex.

“Jesus, Diane, you didn’t have to put your whole hand up there. I think you may have pushed her a little far.”

“Evidently,” she said and wiped the remaining pussy juice and come from her chin. “She was a horny little fuck, though, wasn’t she?”

“Yes she certainly was.” Diane smiled and kissed me.

The door to the bedroom exploded inward.

It took me two instants to realize what had just happened. I whirled around, and was confronted by four very attractive young women, dressed in black skintight full-body leoards. They all seemed to leap as one through the now open doorway and tackled me to the floor.

As we struggled on the floor, I realized something was wrong. I wasn’t able to defend myself against their surprisingly strong and clever grips. I tried explicitly invoking my powers of protection in my mind, but that didn’t seem to help a bit. Somehow, they managed to bend my arms behind my back and stand me up. “LET ME GO NOW!” I bellowed.

“No,” one of them answered in a sing-songy voice, “cause then it wouldn’t be fun anymore!”

“FUN FUN FUN!” they all shouted together. “FUN FUN FUN!” They did a happy little dippy dance with me around the floor, as if we were all playing Ring Around the Rosy.

“I am NOT HAVING FUN!”

“But WE are!”

“I know!” one of them sang. “Let’s take them to see Sylvia!”

“SYL-VI-A!” they all chanted as they led me out the door. “SYL-VI-A!” they all shouted as they led me out into the hall. “SYL-VI-A!” they all sang as we went down the elevator, through the lobby and into a waiting car.

No one noticed. I’m not sure why I wasn’t surprised.

* * *

“They have him.”

“ETA?”

“About an hour. Traffic is bad. Construction.”

“The woman?”

“She just followed them like a puppy dog out the door.”

“Good. Have him put in the Room, and have her brought to me.”

“Yes, Sylvia.”