The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Deals

Chapter 8: Tables Turned

It was two more hours into LAX, and then another hour and a half in traffic to the hotel. The limosine that drove us there was half-again the size that took us to the airport. L.A. commuters liked their limos big, apparently.

Carl had not gone wrong with the hotel. The suite we were booked into was the very definition of luxury. There was a twenty-four hour butler service, seven rooms, a private swimming pool and jacuzzi, and a view of the city which, at night, took one’s breath away. Diane and I stood behind the glass doors of the terrace, gazing out onto the winking metropolis, simply drinking in the sites of country’s largest metropolis in all its evening glory. The perfect stillness of the moment made what Diane said next all the more jarring.

“I want us to rape someone.”

For a moment, for a breif hysterical instant, I thought she had said “date someone”. After what she actually said finally registered, all I could do was stare, mouth agape. For several seconds I said nothing, then, “Absolutely not.”

Diane’s eyes flashed at mine. “What do you mean, no? You did it to me!”

I didn’t even think about, I simply reacted. When I realized I had slapped her full across the face, I couldn’t remember deciding to do it, but I knew that I had probably had a damn good reason. I pointed the index finger of the offensive hand at her and said, “Don’t you ever say that. I never did anything of the sort. You offered yourself to me of your own free will. I didn’t make you fuck me that first night, and I didn’t force into bed the second. And you have always, ALWAYS gotten pleasure out of our fucking.”

Diane was on the verge of blubbering. “That’s... that’s not what I meant.”

“What did you mean then?”

“I meant that... you could... you know... fix it.”

I shook my head. “I will do nothing that does not give me pleasure, and it does not please me to fuck a woman that does not have the desire in her.”

“But you can make her desire it! I’ve seen you do it now! Twice.”

I shook my head. “That was different. Both times the women had the desire implanted in them, and both times I helped them achieve that desire. Rape is entirely different.”

“But... but, couldn’t you make a woman want to be raped?”

“That’s a contradiction in terms!”

“No, no no, not ‘rape’ as in ‘sex when I don’t want it’, but as in, ‘forced’.”

I stared for a moment, trying to comprehend what she was saying. “I don’t follow you Diane.”

“You could make a woman enjoy being forced into having sex, couldn’t you?”

I thought about it for a moment. “Like bondage?”

“No, like... like when a woman has a fantasy about walking home one night, late, and a stranger grabs her, and she’s both frightened and excited, because... because it’s different. It’s losing control, but because it’s a fantasy it’s still safe. And the stranger fucks her, and she didn’t want him to, but she still has a tremendous orgasm, because she’s safe in her fantasy but out of control. I don’t mean grab someone in a dark alley, but more like that.”

I considered Diane’s words for a moment, then turned and sat down on the couch. “Why ‘us’?”

“Who else do you want to do it?” “No, I mean, you said, ‘I want us to rape someone.’ Why ‘us’?”

Diane walked over to the couch, and said, “They all love it, and I want to do it to all of them.”

And then it all suddenly clicked. How could I have been so blind? For the first time in fifteen years of being a slut, Diane had been in control. She had been in total control of Holly, making the other woman’s lust obey her will. She wanted that sort of control, now that she had had a taste. It was such a piercingly clear moment that I didn’t hear the telephone ring. Diane walked to the other room and picked it up. “Hello? Yes... wonderful! Where is the invitation? Great, we’ll be down to pick it up soon. Thanks, bye!”

As I pondered this revelation, Diane came back and said, “Jon, Carl’s friend has gotten us invited to a big Hollywood party! Lots of stars, get dressed.”

“Hmm? What, now?”

“Yes now, silly, tonight. There’ll be a car waiting downstairs in twenty minutes.” She put her face next to mine as if passing a secret. “We can even scope for chicks together. C’mon, put on your tux, I’m going to go pick a dress.”

I sat for a long time on that couch before I got up. When I did, I knew that tonight, something very different was going to happen. Diane wandered back into the room, adjusting a sleek black dress. “Why not a man?” I asked.

“Silly,” she said, as if talking to a four-year old. “Men don’t get raped.”

* * *

The party was big, huge really. Apparently it was a post-movie opening party, though I didn’t pay enough attention to catch the title. Huge white canvas tents sprawled across someone’s backyard, shutting out the chill of night and trapping the warmth of human bodies, hors d’oeuvres, and space heaters underneath. Champagne flowed like water, easing conversation. And modesty.

There were lots of faces I recognized, and many that I did not. Diane stayed close, but was not shy about saying hello and making polite conversation. I felt odd, like a fox in a chicken coop, but the roosters were offering me drinks. As I munched on something that tasted of expensive caviar and shrimp, Diane tugged at my shoulder. “Look, over there,” and she pointed across the tent. I looked over and saw a crowd of men gathered around a stack of blond hair. “What? Who?” I hissed back at Diane, straining to see this object of attention.

“It’s Jill Barclay,” Diane said. I stared at her blankly for a moment. “You know, star of Dancer, Showgirls II?”

Recognition clicked. “What about her?”

Diane only smiled thinly in reply.

“Oh. You want it to be her.”

“She’s good for starters. Let’s go say hi.”

We meandered through the crowd, and I helped myself to some more of that delicious caviar-crab stuff. I mentally noted to try and find out who made it, it was great. Diane yanked on the sleeve of my tux to move me along. Finally we interjected ourselves into the circle of Jill’s admirers, Diane pulling me along while I stuffed my face. Jill gave us both a strange look.

“Hi, Jill, Diane Cook, I’m a big fan,” Diane said, proferring forth her hand. Jill took it gingerly. “Nice to meet you.”

The crowd of men around Jill was starting to get a little annoyed at our intrusion. As quickly as I could I planted a deep atrraction to Sharon Stone in each of them, then turned my head and pointed, “Look honey, Sharon Stone.”

Like puppies to dog food, the men quickly filed away, their tongues almost wagging in the air. Jill puzzledly followed her departing suitors with her eyes before coming back to Diane and I. “Have we met somewhere before?” Jill asked.

“No, I don’t think so. Jon and I are friends with Mr. Verhotz.”

“Oh, you know Ruben?”

“Yes yes, we go way back.”

“He’s mentioned to us several times how impressed he is with your work. I think he really likes you.”

“Well, it’s nice to hear a compliment from one’s producer, even if it is second-hand. He’s certainly not giving them out on the set these days.”

“Oh, Ruben, you just need to get to know him.”

“I suppose.”

I didn’t know Diane knew so much about Hollywood insider stuff. Later, she told me that People Magazine was one of her less guilty pleasures. At the time, though, I knew that before too long some other eligible bachelor would come sweeping Ms. Barclay’s way, so I decided to speed things up a bit. “Tell me, Jill, did you come with anyone tonight?”

“Uh, Jon, is it? Jon, don’t you think it’s a little weird to be hitting on someone with your girlfriend what here?”

“Oh, I don’t mind. It’s just his little way.”

“Uh,... okay, whatever. To answerr your question, I came with my boyfriend, who’s right over there, oggling Sharon Stone.”

How convenient, I thought. “Well, Jill, why don’t you come with us now?” I projected my control over her.

“Uh, yeah, sure, OK, sounds good.”

Jill followed us as we twisted towards the exit. She picked up her purse and followed us out to our limo. Once inside, I directed the driver back to the hotel, and put the privacy shield up.

Jill looked around the cabin of the limo, wonder beginning to creep into her eyes. “Why am I doing this?” she mumbled to herself.

I fixed my gaze on her and said, “Jill, look and listen to me.” Jill’s head snapped around and her eyes were all mine. “When we arrive at the hotel, you will exit the car and walk up with us to our room. When we reach the door, I will open it and hand you the key. You will wait outside for one minute. Then you will go into a character. You will be the daughter of a wealthy socialite, on her way back to her hotel from a party. You are a high class girl, but you have a mind like a gutter. Every night you fantasize about more and more depraved activities. Recently your hottest fantasy has been about a stranger attacking you in your room, forcing you to have sex and you resisting but loving every minute of it. In your deepest heart of hearts, you want to lose control during sex, to have someone ravish you without you having any say in the matter. You want to be raped in these fantasies, to have the sex forced on you; it only makes you hotter and wetter. Do you understand me?”

Jill nodded once, dumbly.

“Very good. After Diane and I go into the door, you will wait one minute, assume that character and pretend that the key is actually the key to your hotel suite, and you are returning for the evening. Is this clear?”

She nodded again.

“Good.”

The ride continued in silence, pentrated only by the sound of the L.A. freeway running under our car. I stared out the window at the lights of the skyline, murky through haze and smog. A smacking sound brought my attention back into the limo. Diane had siddled down by Jill, and was kissing the blond actress full on the mouth. “Diane, please.”

She regarded me with mock indignation in her eyes. “What?”

“Christmas presents are best unwrapped on Christmas.”

“Oh, c’mon, let’s find Mom and Dad’s stash and play with our toys.”

“Santa might not fill your stocking, or anything else, if you don’t behave.”

“Fine.” Diane scooted her pretty butt back next to mine and gazed out the window. “Look at all that.”

“Pretty, hmm?”

“Very.” We stared out the window together. Jill continued to stare into space until we pulled into the driveway of the hotel.

Diane and I had to lead Jill by the hand out of the car and into the elevator. As the doors were closing, a hand shot in between them, stopping their progess. They retracted to reveal an older gentleman in a pin striped suit. His thinning jet black hair came to a stark widow’s peak at the top of his forehead. He held a cane in one hand. “May I share your lift?” he asked, a hint of a British accent touching his words.

“Uh, sure,” I said. The gentleman stepped forward, his cane smartly leading his steps.

“Would you press 43 please?” he asked. I reached and pressed his floor, which was just one below ours. “Going to the penthouse?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered simply, hoping he wouldn’t get too nosy.

He made no further comment until we passed the thirtith floor, when he suddenly turned and asked our companion, “You are Jill Barclay, are you not?”

Jill gave him a spacy stare, and said nothing.

Hurrying to smooth the social awkwardness, I said, “Ms. Barclay isn’t feeling well.”

“Ah, I see.” The elevator’s bell rang and the doors opened. “Good night,” he said simply and walked off.

The doors closed again, and the elevator climbed one more floor. “Who the hell was that?” Diane demanded as we led Jill off the elevator towards our door.

“I have no idea, but I have a very weird feeling about him, and I doubt that’s the last time we’ll see him.” We arrived outside our door. “Are you ready?” I asked Diane.

She nodded eagerly.

I turned to face Jill. “All right, Jill. I will hand you the key now, and you will in one minute assume the character we discussed in the limosuine. Are you ready?”

Jill nodded slowly.

I slid the plastic key into the lock and opened the door. “Good, here is the key. Count backward slowly from sixty, then go into character.” She took the key from my hand, and began to whisper numbers to herself. Diane and I slipped inside and shut the door. I quickly shed my jacket and positioned myself on one side of the door, motioning for Diane to do the same. She complied, and we waited.

About a minute later, I heard a jiggle at the door, the handle turned, and it opened towards Diane and I. We heard someone walk in, and then the door closed.

Jill was setting her purse onto the stand by the door when she spied us. I launched myself at her. Jill shrieked and ran. I grabbed her arm. She turned and swung her fist at me. I automatically blocked it and twisted her arm around behind her. She shrieked again and stomped her foot at me. Keeping my feet moving, I pulled her other arm behind her. “Keep quiet and you won’t get hurt,” I hissed at her.

“Who—who are you?” she demanded. “What do you want with me?”

“Oh, I should think that should be perfectly obvious,” Diane said as she sauntered towards the struggling girl. She placed her hands on the blond woman’s cheeks and let them slip down her neck onto her chest. Suddenly she gripped the front of Jill’s dress and tore it in half, exposing the actresses pert breasts. “We want to rip you out of your clothes and fuck your slutty little body.”

“Let me go! Please let me go!”

“I don’t think you really want us to let you go,” Diane replied cooly, her voice dripping with malicious intent. Her hands moved lower, then beneath and up Jill’s skirt. “Your panties are soaking wet. Such a hot little nasty slut.”

“Let me GO!” Jill managed to twist her arms out of my hands and bolted across the room. I chased after her and managed to grab her before she reached the phone. I picked her up and held her abover the floor, her body twisting and thrashing in my arms.

“No calling anyone, bitch,” I hissed at her. Keeping her aloft as best I could with one arm, I reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. “Won’t be need these cunt-covers anymore, eh slut?” I said as I threw them across the room. Diane picked them up from where the landed. Placing them over her face, she inhaled deeply. “I’ve gotta get me some of that,” Diane breathed. She walked over to us. “Hold that little whore higher, honey.” I hauled her over my head. Jill twisted and turned, but Diane managed to separate the blond girl’s legs and dove head-first into her muff.

“No!” Jill cried out. “Please... don’t... please...”

“You like that, don’t you bitch, you like it when she licks your little slit, sucking out your girl juices as she fucks your whore twat with her tongue?”

“No... no...” Jill’s protestations were becoming weaker, and her breath shorter. My cock was hard as a rock.

After a couple of minutes in this awkward position, Diane had had enough. Jill had toned her squirming down to occasional flinches, which might have coincided with Diane’s tongue brushing against her clit, but I couldn’t tell. Diane removed her head from between the blond’s legs, and said, “That’s quite a bulge you have there, darling, why don’t you take care of it with that blond slut’s cunt?”

I needed no further prompting. I quickly whipped Jill around in my arms and hurled her on to the couch. As if suddenly coming back to the realization of what was about to happen, she struggled to rise. But Diane stepped in, grabbing the girl’s wrists, pinning them at her sides. “You’re not going anywhere, fucking slut.”

“Let me go, bitch!”

“Ooo, getting nasty, I like that in my women.” Diane leaned her head down and forcibly planted her lips onto Jill’s. As I was removing my trousers, I thought I saw her tongue pry apart the actresses lips and slip into her mouth, but it was tough for me to see. Finally, I had my clothes off and my cock was standing at attention. I perched myself on my knees on one arm of the couch and touched Diane on the back. She released the other girl’s mouth, and asked, “Ready darling?”

“Yes I am,” I replied.

“Go.” She released Jill’s arms. Jill tried to push herself forward, but I simply fell on top of her, pinning her beneath me. She quickly brought her knees closed. I tried to force them apart with my own, but her slim legs provided no vantage for my knobby knees, and my arms were busy holding hers down. My cock was nestled uncomfortably over her pelvic bone. “Help my get this little whore’s legs apart,” I barked at Diane. She moved quickly behind. I felt her hands slid up the blond’s legs, then push them apart just enough for mine to slip in between. My powerful legs spread her the rest of the way.

“No, please! Please not that!” Jill cried. I lifted myself up slightly, and my cock flopped down and positioned itself perfectly at her entrance. I could tell by the tip that she was soaking wet. I slowly let the tip graze her labia and brush over her clitoris. I felt Jill shudder in response. I teased both her and myself for a few more seconds, then inched the head of my cock inside.

“OH GOD!” Jill cried out as her hips involuntarily bucked against me. I continued my slow invasion of Jill’s cunt, screwing my hard dick up into her tight cunt. It was tight, very tight, and very, very wet. If she hadn’t been so excited it might have been painful for me to fuck her.

Diane meanwhile came around to Jill’s front and knelt beside the blond. “You like his cock inside you, it feels sooo gooood, doesn’t it?”

“Oh God, oh God!” was Jill’s only reply. I started to pump in and out of her, her pussy walls loosening at my onslaught. Her hips thrashed back at me.

“You like having him on top of you, don’t you you little bitch slut? He’s in control, he fucking you whether you like it or not, isn’t he? You love being his little victim, you love him fucking your dirty little hot slut snatch. You love it, don’t you?”

“Oh God!”

“You love it, don’t you?”

“Oh GOD!”

“Say it, slut! Say it! Say you want him to fuck you! Say you want him to rape you! Say it! Say it!”

“FUCK ME! Oh GOD FUCK ME!” Jill cried at the top of her lungs. I humped her furiously, ramming in and out of her at top speed. Quickly the come boiled up from my balls and flooded her snatch in a blast of jism. “MRPHARRRG!” I cried, shoving my cock as high in her pussy as it would go.

“Turn over, whore,” Diane commanded. Jill squirmed beneath me, hastening to comply. I lifted myself off of her, and she turned over on to her hands and knees. “Reach behind and spread that little pussy wide.” Jill instantly did as she was told, presenting me with a great view of her come-smeared pussy. “Now beg for him to rape you.”

“Oh please,” Jill mewed, “please, please, please, rape me, rape me with your cock, fuck me, fuck me with your big hard dick, rape my slutty cunt with your big hard cock!”

Her wet cunt accepted my cock with one stroke. “Yes, YES! Rape me, fuck me, rape me, fuck me!” Jill screamed as I tore in and out of her. I reached over her body, grabbed her long blond hair and pulled her head up next to mine. “Kiss me, slut,” I commanded.

Jill planted her lips on mine and eagerly frenched me. I chased her tongue back into her mouth as I continued to stroke in and out of her. I broke the kiss and said, “Tell me what you are.”

“I’m your slut, your fucking slut. I’m a submissive cunt, who you fuck and rape!”

“And what am I?”

“You’re my rapist, my rapist with a big, strong cock! My rapist who fucks my little slutty cunt because I need it, I deserve it, fuck me!”

“And what am I?” Diane called.

I looked over. She was wearing nothing but stockings and garters, and her bald pussy lips shone with moisture.

“You’re... you’re...”

“I’m your mistress you little fucking cunt!” Diane screamed. She walked over to the couch and sat herself at the other end, legs spread wide, left one over the back of the couch. “Now, come give your mistress’s pussy some attention.”

Jill lowered her head into Diane’s lap, and hesitantly began to lap at her labia while I continued to pound her from behind. “You like licking her pussy while I fuck your cunt you little slut?”

“She’s licking it so good, fuck my pussy with your tongue bitch! Fuck it with your tongue!”

“Fucking little submissive cunt!”

“Lick my clit bitch! Lick it!”

Jill lifted her head slightly out of Diane’s snatch. “Please, please...” she breathed.

“What, little whore?”

“Fuck... fuck my ass... I like it... up my ass...”

Diane and I exchanged a surprised glance. I conferred the ability to have anal sex without damage on to Jill, then pulled out of her pussy and placed the tip of my cock at her ass pucker. “Beg, slut,” I commanded.

“Please... rape my ass, fucking rape my ass with your hard dick...”

I pushed it inside.

Jill screamed. She screamed as her sphincter opened, she screamed as my head disappeared inside, she screamed as my shaft pushed its way up her bowels. “OH GOD! FUCK! FUCK MY ASS!” As my cock buried itself up to the hilt, her sphincter started to relax. I started slow, small strokes, but Jill was having none of it. She slammed her hips back at me demanding, “RAPE ME! DON’T FUCKING FUCK ME! RAPE MY ASS!” Without further ado, I began slamming in and out of her with all my might. Her asshole relaxed completely, accepting my unyielding cock like the world’s tightest pussy. As Diane mashed her pussy up against the blond’s face I assaulted her ass with all of my might, thrusting like a piston gone mad. My orgasm blasted through me a couple of minutes after entering Jill’s back door, and I filled her ass with my seed.

I pulled out of her ass. “Turn around, slut. Both of you come here.” Jill swivled around on the couch while Diane came alongside of the blond woman. Her hand snaked back and started to pump fingers in and out of Jill’s sopping pussy. I allowed her the conceit. I grabbed Jill’s long blond curls in one hand and began jacking my cock in front of her face in the other. “Ready to get come on, bitch?” I said.

“Yeah, come on me, come on me, come all over me...”

“Come on that little blond bitch,” Diane encouraged.

“Fucking little slut!” I shouted. “FUCKING LITTLE SLUT ARRGGGHH!” White hot jism blasted out all over the pert blond’s cheeks and lips.

“I gotta have some of that,” Diane said. She reached up and drew Jill’s face to her own. An inch away, her tongue snaked out and made long, broad strokes across Jill’s semen-coated face, licking up my jism.

“Lick my face, lick my face, lick my cum-raped face...” Jill breathed. Diane finsihed with her face snack and pushed the other woman back down on the couch. She whirled around on top of her and smashed her pussy down on Jill’s face while diving into Jill’s, lapping and sucking at the come-filled cunt. Her body shivered with pleasure as she slurped down the cocktail of girl-juice and semen. She slipped a finger up Jill’s ass. “Uhhhhhhh...” Jill moaned. “Finger-fuck my ass... finger me... rape my ass with your finger...” Diane pulled it back out, and it glistened with my semen. She popped it into her mouth and cooed with pleasure.

“A very impressive display,” a smooth voice said behind me.

I whirled around. The man from the elevator stood behind me, his cane placed cautiously in front of him.

I strode foward and put my face right in his. “How the hell did you get in here?” I demanded.

He took a step out of the way and passed me. “My dear boy,” he said as he moved, “doors mean very little to men like us.”

My patience was at an end. I reached out and grabbed him by the shoulder with the intent of showing him the hall.

At least, that’s what was supposed to happen.

What followed next I’m not sure even I was able to follow. Our hands became a blur of action, thrusting, twisting, grabbing, punching. But neither one of us connecting. Each one of us was an instant faster than the other every time, the moves speeding up until I could only watch in amazement as my hands flew in a pattern too fast for me to follow.

At last, he took a step backwards. “Now, that was hardly a way to treat a compatriot. But, if it proved a point, perhaps it was worth it.”

The obvious suddenly squared before my eyes. “You summoned a demon,” I stated.

“Quite right, my boy, I knew you’d get it with only a... modicum of clues.” He smiled. “I see you have had some success in that particular endevour yourself.” He indicated my still erect penis with his hand.

Slightly embarrassed, I let it deflate.

“Hmmm. Not quite my cup of tea, all of this,” he indicated the two grinding women on the couch, “but I can see it all has a certain appeal.” He strode over to the window. “Nice view,” he commented, gazing out at the winking skyline. I joined him there.

“I think I may have a problem,” I said.

“Really? With what? You seem to have the situation here well in hand.”

“I think you know what I mean.”

He chuckled. “The business of summoning is not for the weak-hearted, nor for the sympathetic. It requires discipline and sacrifice.”

“I don’t know if I can hold the blood of innocents on my soul.”

His head whipped around. “Innocents?” he asked, genuine surpise in his voice.

“I think he killed a planeload of people. Did you hear? The crash over the Pacific, a few weeks back.”

The man turned his gaze again outside the window. “This is indeed troubling.” A low thrumbing of a passing plane filled the room. “The nature of a demon is corruption,” he said over the noise. “Killing innocents is... painful to them, and not something they do lightly, or easily. Yet you claim that yours destroyed a whole planeful of lives.” The noise of the plane was rising, growing louder and louder. Finally I realized that something was terribly wrong.

I never saw the plane. But the explosion it caused crashing into the hotel across the street was unavoidable. The fireball blew into the sky like a gout of dragon’s flame. As I watched, stunned, something flew out of the night’s sky to smack against the window. I stared in disbelief. Dismembered, bloody joints of fingers, plastered against the window, formed a symbol that I had grown to hate.

Dikraxthas had left his calling card.

For a moment, the severed digits stuck to the window, then they slid off with a sickening, squeege-like sound.

“I would say that you have an even bigger problem now,” the stranger to my side commented dryly.

“What do I do?” I asked, still a little stunned.

“Well, it depends on your conscience, my dear boy. I presume you proscribed him from your presense in the writ?” I nodded. “Well, then there will be no renegotiating with considerable risk to yourself. What did you demand of him?”

In a monotone, I outlined the highlights of the agreement. When I finished, my unexpected guest said nothing for a moment, then, “Are you completely insane?”

“What?”

“Not only do you demand virtual immortality, but wealth and control of women? How did you ever get him to agree to that?”

“I tortured him.”

“Tortured? A demon? With what?”

“The Christian Faith Network.”

There was a stunned silence, then the man broke into peals of laughter. When he calmed himself, he said, “My boy, that may be the most original idea I have heard in quite some time. The demon of television taming the demons of the underworld. Well, irregardless of the method, the end is the same. You have driven him mad.”

“Mad?”

“Yes, mad, insane, as you might say, bonkers. He has given up so much of his power to you, his mind has snapped. He no longer feels the pain caused by the death of innocents, even though it only costs him more and more. Potentially, though, he could decimate the countriside. That would be... unfortunate.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “What can I do?”

The man thought for a moment, then said, “The writ you agreed to is a contract, after all. Make him break his side.”

“How can I make him do anything when I can’t even speak or see him?”

“That is a question that you, my boy, will have to answer.” He proffered forth his hand, and I shook it dumbly. “I have enjoyed our chat, I hope it all works out.” He walked towards the door.

“Wait, wait! Where are you going?”

“Well, that’s a fairly presumptuous question. You affair is none of my concern, dear boy. I thought that it was only polite that I introduce myself. Be seeing you.” And he walked out.

Straight through the door.

Which was closed.

In the flickering light of the neighboring hotel burning, I gazed around the room, feeling not just a little helpless. And lost.

“Fuck me with that tongue, bitch, fuck my slutty cunt with that tongue you fucking slut!”

At least now I knew one thing. Diane could fuck through anything.

* * *

“You’re back. How was it?”

“Horrible. The whole place reeked of the demon. Many innocents killed.”

“He must be stopped. When will we know where he is?”

“It’s likely the demon choose the location of the crash for a reason. We’ll find him quickly enough.”

“And when we do?”

“Termination.”