The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Deals

Chapter 10: A Contradiction of Terms

It took me three-quarters of the limo ride before I finally realized why my powers of defense were not working. These girls, who still had both arms in very neat and slightly painful locks, believed that they were actually just horsing around, that they were not attacking or kidnapping me. Thinking about the contract, I suddenly realized that I had left that one hole in there. The attacker’s intention was what activated my powers, and these girls believed body and soul that were all just playing one big game.

Someone had altered their minds to think that way, no normal human could pull of such singleness of thought. Ulterior motives would always allow me a way to act against them.

Diane sat at the other end of limo, looking frightened and timid. I hadn’t seen her in such a state since I first confronted her outside that mysterious guy’s house so many days ago. Every time she made a squeak of a noise, one of the girls guarding me slapped her and laughed like she had just heard the funniest joke. Diane kept quiet.

The windows of the limo were tinted from both directions, so I couldn’t see where we were headed. When the cab finally came to a stop and the door opened, it had been about an hour. Being unfamiliar with the area, that really didn’t help me much. The girls pushed me out of the car.

We came standing in the courtyard of a walled complex. The barrier stood around fifteen feet high, and extended around a huge yard and mansion. The gate we had passed through looked like solid steel. My pretty captors pushed me towards the front door of the palatial house. Another pretty girl opened the front door. I was lead down a flight of stairs while the woman by the door took Diane’s hand and led her elsewhere.

The downstairs was spartan and well lit. I was led into something that looked like a waiting room. On the opposite wall was a large steel door with an electronic combination lock on the handle. “Hey,” one of my captors squeaked, “wouldn’t it be fun to put a blindfold on him?”

“Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!” they all cheered back. I felt like I had been kidnapped by an overexuberant pep squad.

The blindfold was smooth over my eyes, but quite thick and I could not see a thing. I thought I heard the large door open, but then I lost track of where I was. There were several turns and doors opened, then I was sat down in a chair. I felt restraints on my arms and legs.

For a long time after that, I heard nothing.

* * *

“Ah, there you are my dear. Dressed for the occassion I see.”

“My God it’s you! Who are you?”

“Oh, I should have thought that was obvious. My name is Sylvia, and I have had an interest in your... partner? for a while now.”

“You mean Jon.”

“Yes Jon. We will deal with him later.”

“Please let him go. Please. PLEASE.”

“My dear my dear, calm yourself. There is nothing to fear. In fact, I think I can offer you far more than he ever could.”

“Wh- what do you mean?”

“I’ve been watching you for a while now. I like what I’ve seen, especially recently. You like taking control for a change, don’t you?”

“I... I...”

“It’s all right, dear. I know exactly how you feel. Exactly how you feel. Let me show you. Deborah?”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Bend back and spread your cunt for us please.”

“Oh wow...”

“Yes, Diane, you see what kind of special control I exercise here. That control could be yours as well.”

“But... but... I need...”

“Semen? Come on your face from a dominating male? My dear, these can be provided for. And all you have to do is one simple little thing.”

“What?”

“Convince Jon to accept me as his Mistress and to turn his powers over to me. Really quite simple you see.”

* * *

I was fed. When I said that I needed to go to the bathroom to no one in particular, I was led to another corner of the same room, and then immediately back to the chair.

This went on for a day, then another. No one had spoken to me. I tried to break my bonds, but somehow the fun factor of the pom-pom kidnapping squad was keeping me in place.

I fell asleep twice, so I suppose that it was on the third day when I heard the door open and I somehow knew that Diane was walking through it, with someone else, someone important.

“Jon?” Diane’s voice called. She sounded strange, timid yet seeking powerful, landing somewhere in the middle. “Jon, it’s me Diane.”

“I know who it is,” I replied. My voice sounded odd in my own ears.

“Jon,” Diane said, as if she were starting a question. “Jon... Jon, I need you to do something for me.”

“What is that, dear?”

“Jon, you’ve got to... you’ve got to turn yourself over to Sylvia, OK? Please Jon? For me? Just turn over your powers to her, and then, everything will be OK. All right Jon?”

“Not in a million years, Diane. Not in a million years to you too, Sylvia,” I spat.

“I wondered when you’d speak to me,” she replied. Her voice was deep, sultry. “For you and I, a million years may seem like the blink of an eye. But Diane here doesn’t have a million years.”

“Please Jon,” Diane begged. “Please. Please.”

“What exactly do you mean?” I demanded.

“You see, Jon, I surround myself exclusively with women, because I find men reprobational at best, repugnant mostly. So, you are the only man in the entire complex, and I am not about to bring any more in.”

“She needs semen you bitch!” I shouted.

“Exactly, and the only person she’s going to get that from is from you, Jon. And the only way that is going to happen is when you give yourself totally to me.”

“Please, Jon, please, it’s worse than ever,” Diane moaned.

“Our little darling here has been feeding on girl come for the past two days, and it seems that it makes her addiction a little worse. Something our mutual friend threw into her mix just for kicks I suppose.” My mind raced. There had to be a way out of this, there had to be. I tested my powers by willing myself erect. There were no problems there. My powers must have still been working. But how to manipulate them? Which ones?

Like a gunshot, the answer streaked into my brain. “Diane, I demand that we have sex, right now! RIGHT NOW!”

“That won’t work, Jon,” Sylvia cut in. I heard something like a book fall on the floor. “I’ve been looking over your contract. It’s very well thought out, but you left me some rather tiny loopholes to exploit. I unfortunately cannot kill you outright, but öcan restrain you with my Fun Crew here, and you cannot wiggle out of it with your sex on demand clause, because it requires you to see the woman you wish to, as you might put it, screw until you are blue in the face.”

Despair iced through my heart. She was right, the contract did say “see”. Damn.

I thought I heard Sylvia give a small chuckle. “Come, Diane,” she said, “we’ll let him think about it. Don’t take too long though.”

“Please, Jonathan, please...” Diane was sobbing. Her cries got more faint as they walked out of the room, and they were cut off completely by the sound of the door slamming shut.

* * *

They fed me again. No one spoke to me, and I stewed in the muffled silence. My bonds tore into my wrists and ankles as I wiggled against them. I continued to maintain my erection, a symbolic “fuck-you” in the face of my unseen captors.

I fell asleep. In a dream, a figure in a black mask demanded my soul, over and over again. Every time I refused, another lash snapped across my back.

I woke with a start, and realized the back of the chair was digging into the small of my back. I readjusted myself, when suddenly I felt a hand on my cock. “Who’s there?” I called.

No one answered. The hand gently stroked my dick. The hand was slightly cool and warmed as it rubbed up and down. “Diane, is that you?” I called.

Still no answer. The hand jerked with more intensity, but I refused to give into the satisfaction. “If you want to do that, take off this blindfold, and we’ll do it properly. Otherwise, go away, I’m trying to sleep.”

The hand stopped, then let go. I heard soft footsteps back towards the door, and it opened and closed.

“Chicken,” I muttered under my breath. Squiggling in my chair, I tried to go back to sleep.

I was drifting off when I heard the door open again. There were some muffled conversations, and something that sounded like a china set being passed around. After that, silence for a long time. Suddenly I heard what sounded like a body slumping to floor. Then another. Then another.

“Wha... wha’d you... dooooo...” A slurred female voice limped towards the door, then to the ground with an audible thump.

I strained, listening for any sound, but I couldn’t hear anything. I strained against my bonds with all my might, but they were as unyielding as ever. Then the blindfold fell from my eyes. The light of the room piereced sharply into my brain, and I squinted against it. Blinking away the pain and bluriness, my sight fell upon a fuzzy shape that just might be a woman. A woman with bright red hair.

I blinked a couple more times. My eyes finally focused. “You!”

The woman who had attacked Diane and I many nights ago stood before me, looking nervous and... there was something else, in her eyes. If I hadn’t known better, I would have said it was need.

“What do you want?” I asked. She just stood there, staring at me with that oddly longing look. I glanced around the room. My guards, if that is what they were, were sprawled on the floor. “Did you drug them?”

The redhead nodded slightly.

“What’s your name?”

“W—... Wendy.”

“Well, Wendy, you must have wanted to talk privately with me pretty badly to do all this. But first, I think I want to stand up and fuck you.”

Wedny’s eyes grew large, but not as large as when I lurched out of the chair when my bonds suddenly lossened themselves. My muscles were all quite stiff but not debilitatingly so.

“Excuse me, Wendy, but I am late for an appointment.” I walked up to the door, punched a random code into the lock, and turned the handle.

The door opened, but only very slightly. Something was holding it closed. “FUCK!” I screamed, and threw my hold weight against the door. It didn’t budge. “What’s holding this closed, dammit!”

“They won’t let go,” Wendy squeaked, “until I say so.”

I turned around. “Well, then, I COMMAND YOU TO TELL THEM TO OPEN THE DOOR!”

Wendy cracked a crinkly smile. “That didn’t work before, remember?”

I slumped against the door. “What do you want, Wendy?”

She didn’t answer. Instead, she walked, step by meek step, across the room until she stood right in front of me. She reached out her hand, and softly laid it against my cock.

“You want my cock?” Then I realized. “No, you don’t want my cock, you don’t want my come, you want to WANT my come, don’t you?”

Her face paled and flushed at the same time as she backed away. Her eyes brimmed with fear. And anticipation.

“You’ve never felt like that, have you? Wanted anything so badly, and then gotten it again and again, have you?”

She twitched her head no.

I walked forward. “Desire my come,” I commanded. “Desire to be fucked by me.”

She contiued to back away, finally bumping into the wall. I finished my approach. Grabbing both her shoulders, I kissed her roughly. She squeaked. She squirmed, but only as a token of her resistance. Breaking our kiss with an audible smack, I grabbed her robe and threw it open. Her nipples stood erect, pointing out from her body like erasers on a pencil. Her panties, silk, I noticed, were soaked through. I reached down and ripped them away from her waist. Wendy caught her breath. I placed a hand on her mound and she moaned. Smashing her up against the wall with my body, I placed my shaft at the opening of her slit.

“Please,” she whispered.

“Please what?” I snapped.

“Please, take me... take me like you did before. From behind. On the... ground.”

“Oh, you want to be fucked like a little bitch in heat, huh? From behind like the little slut dog you are, huh?”

Wendy’s eyes were rolling back into her head at my dirty talk. I pushed her down to all fours, and positioned myself behind her.

“Ready to fuck, bitch?” I demanded. Wendy jabbed her hips back at me in response. I grabbed her hips and slid inside. She was as tight as I remembered. Her cunt was hot, oily and slick. She let out a primal scream as I penentrated her, and a low moan of pleasure as I pulled back. Scream, and moan, scream, and moan, her sounds raced with my cock, fucking in and out of her, towards a screaming, thrashing, ear-splitting climax as I swamped her pussy with come.

Her vocalizations descended as we both came down from our orgasms. I pulled out of her and slipped around to her face. Pushing her back on to her legs, I started jacking my cock over face.

“You want my come, whore?”

“Yeah, yeah, please, my face, my mouth, all over me, please!”

“Tell those other bitches to release the door, tell them to open the door!”

“Fucking please come on me, please, I want it SO BAD!”

“Tell them!”

“Please, come on your little bitch slut, your little bitch whore slut, come all over my slut face please, Master, please please please!”

“TELL THEM!”

“OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR! COME ON MY FACE!”

“HHHRRRRMMMMPPPHHARRRGGG!!!” Come blasted out of my dick and splattered her face. Her hands, shaking with fixiation, scooped it into her mouth, careful at first, then more rapidly, almost insanely, pushing and licking and scooping every possible drop as the semen flew over her cheeks.

As soon as my dick calmed down, I turned and burst through the door. On the other side, three gorgeous looking girls were going down on one another, slipping fingers in and out of each others’ cunts and asses. “Where’s Sylvia?” I demanded. They said nothing. I grabbed one of them and hauled them to her feet. “Where is she dammit?” The girl’s head just flopped around limply as her partner continued to finger-fuck her pussy. “Dammit,” I swore, dropped her back down and ran off down the hallway.

* * *

“Security Door 6 is opening, Sylvia, but there aren’t any—omigod, the prisoner’s escaped!”

“Sound the alarm, activate all security. Dammit I haven’t had time to reprogram anyone. Keep licking me Diane, that’s it. Fuck!”

* * *

Four armed women confronted me as I opened what I hoped was the last door. One shot her gun. Between eyeblinks my hand snapped up and grabbed the tranquilizer dart out of mid-air. The other three fired. Three more darts were smacked out of the hair by my amazingly quick hands. They threw their guns aside and assumed what I took to be martial arts positions.

“This is ridiculous,” I thought. In as booming a voice as I could muster, I shouted, “YOU ALL DESIRE MY SEMEN RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE ALL EXTREMELY HORNY FOR ME AND EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW!”

My words smacked into them like fists. Two of them grabbed each other and began to lick furiously at each others’ cunts. One simply fell to the ground, limp and drooling, and one ambitious one leapt forward and plunged her hungry mouth all over my hard cock. Not wanting to waste any more time, I willed myself directly to orgasm. Her mouth was flooded with my come; it spurted out of her lips like an oil gusher. The other three immediately lept up and tackled their friend, their tongues tangling and heads knocking as the fought over the drops of my jism. I ran onward.

* * *

“He’s gotten by the last guards! He’s coming up here!”

“Almost there, lick me harder you bitch, YOU FUCKING BITCH, YESSSSSSSSSS! Dikraxthas! I call to thee! Stop my enemy! As commanded by our contract!”

* * *

I was in someting that looked like a dining room. A huge table dominated the center, and at the far end, an archway opened onto a staircase, and somehow I knew I would find who I was seeking there. That was, before the roof caved in.

The creaking of the ceiling was all the warning I had, but it was enough. My magical defenses kicked in, and quicker than a heartbeat I slipped under the table. The roofing collapsed down onto it with a crack of thunder. Then there was silence.

For a half a moment, I stayed still. The table had held, and there was light coming through cracks in the now collapsed ceiling. I decided it was time to breathe again, and I did. I was contemplating exaclty how to get out from under a two ton plaster ceiling, when I noticed, in the dim light that there was something painted on it. There must have been a fresco on the ceiling. The gloom revealed what looked like a foot peeking out of the bottom of a toga. I followed the shape with my eyes. It travelled up a slim, female body. When it reached the face, my eyes widened with surprise.

Then I knew that I had won.

“I want to fuck HER!” I boomed.

The world seemed to disappear.

* * *

When it reshaped itself, I was standing in the middle of a richly carpeted bedroom. One wall was taken up by a series of television security monitors and control switches. I pretty brunette sat in front of them, looking worried. The bedroom was richly furnished, a four poster bed and a matching love seat among the tasteful and expensive decorations spread around the room. In the middle of it, Diane knelt with her mouth pressed up against a blond pussy. The owner of the slot gazed at me with a mixture of contempt and grudging respect. The face that was doing it was Holly the stewardess’s.

“Sylvia, I presume.”

“You know,” she said, “in ‘The Wizard of Oz’, dropping a house on someone was sufficient to kill them. I am curious how you got out of that one.”

“Your lovely ceiling gave you away.”

She blinked with surprise, then understanding. “Somehow, I always knew that my vanity would be the undoing of me.”

“Diane,” I growled, “come here.” Sylvia merely looked on as Diane crawled towards me. Her body was twitching oddly, and she looked pale, ashen. “Drink my come,” I ordered. Her hands were shaking wildly as they reached for my cock. She couldn’t grab it. “Shhhh,” I consoled her. I placed her hands back, positioned myself, jacked myself twice and splattered her face with semen. Diane wailed with relief as she pushed the jizz into her mouth. Sylvia’s gaze never left us.

“Now it’s your turn,” I said.

“It won’t work, you fool!” she screamed, her control breaking. “YOU FOOL, YOU GODDAMNED MAN!” She hurled a pillow at me. I was too surprised to even attempt to block it, and it hit me square in the face. “You’ve ruined everything for NOTHING! You can’t fuck me! IT’S IN MY CONTRACT!”

I pulled the pillow from my face. “What?”

“One of my powers is that I will never, never be fucked by a man. Ever, ever EVER! So,” and she regained a little composure, “you’ve really lost you see. All for nothing, ha!”

“I fucked you on the plane!”

“Ha, think again, fool. You only fucked your little slut on that plane. I needed a semen sample from you first hand so that when you agreed I could transfer your powers. But you never fucked ME, fool, only that little worthless slut there.”

She was right! I hadn’t fucked her. She had a contract.

And so did I.

And then I knew.

“Sylvia,” I said, my voice tight, “I see you and I want to fuck you, right now.”

“Nice try.”

My voice rose, and I could feel the air around me crackle. “By my contract with the demon Dikraxthas, by the power that allows me to fuck any woman, any time, any way, I DEMAND TO FUCK YOU, HERE, NOW!”

Suddenly something grabbed Sylvia. She whirled, her face full of shock. As if resisting unseen hands, she stumbled towards me. “No,” she pleaded, “STOP! MY CONTRACT FORBIDS THIS!” She planted her heels, and suddenly found herself dragged. She stopped inches away. I enfolded her into my embrace. My cock was poised, hard, outside her crack. “NO!” she screamed.

“NOW!”

“NO!”

“NOW!”

“...nooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Something from beyond the room, from beyond the world, thundered in protest. Something in front of cock prevented me from entering.

“THE CONTRACT IS BROKEN!” I exulted. “DIKRAXTHAS! I DEMAND YOU TO APPEAR!”

And he was there.

He was on his knees, his leathery skin gray, sores sappurating horrible fluid. His wings, once mighty, were withered. His horns drooped. His voice was croaking, weak, barely audible.

“What are you muttering, worm?” I demanded.

“... mercy... please...”

I grabbed him by one horn and hoisted his head, my eye piercing his. “For all those people you killed, for all the misery you have caused?” I dropped him.

Stepping back, I raised my arms. “Dikraxthas, you have broken a contract signed with your seal. I declare the agreement null and void, all your current agreements forfeit, and I claim ALL YOUR POWERS AND YOUR LIFE FOR MINE! YOU ARE MINE!”

A piercing red flash blasted through the room. I felt it enfuse me, felt it fill me, so full, full of power, power beyond imagining. Ecstasy.

When I opened my eyes, all that remained of Dikraxthas was a gray, dirty powder on the floor. And standing over it was the well dressed man who had invaded my apartment last week.

“What the hell is THIS? You again?”

The man ignored me. Instead he poked around in the dust with his cane. “Very well done, my boy,” he finally said. He looked up. Beneath two small horns on the top of his head, a small goatee, and burning red eyes, he said, “Welcome to the family.”

Then he was gone.

* * *

It was six months later when Diane walked into my room unexpectedly. “Well,” I said, “this is a surprise.” She simply smiled as she walked over and gave me a quick kiss.

“A pleasant one, I hope.”

“Always. Please, sit down.”

“Thank you.” She sat down on the loveseat. “Why do you stay here?” she asked. “It can’t exactly hold the most pleasant memories for you.”

“Oh, think of it as... a conquered castle. I did have to fight for it rather badly, you remember.”

“I remember. I remember.” Her eyes got distance for a moment. “Do you really think that he was Sa—”

“Don’t—” I interrupted “—say it. I think it will only attract him if it was. Let’s talk about you for a moment.”

“Me? Oh, I’m fine. Three women in the morning, three men in the evening, the normal routine. Thank you again for—”

I raised a hand. “Don’t thank me. It was as much you as anything else that got me here. And, of course, it hasn’t been the same without you.” I winked at her. She smiled.

“What? I can’t believe that, not with little snookums here.” She placed her hand on Sylvia’s head, letting it rest there as she bounced up and down along my cock.

“Well, she doesn’t suck cock nearly as well as you.” I pulled my shaft out of her mouth. “Do you, little Sylvia slut?”

“Uh...” she hesitated. “No, M-m-master.”

“That was pretty slow, Sylvia,” I tutted. I pointed one finger at her. Her body jerked and she shrieked with Pain.

“Can’t she do that quieter?” Diane shouted over the noise.

“Sorry,” I apoligized and closed my hand. Sylvia stopped.

“Doesn’t she just grow resentful?” Diane asked.

“Oh she gets rewarded when she’s a good little whore slut, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master,” she answered.

“But you’ve done nothing to—”

“alter her? No, Sylvia makes all her own decisions, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“She’s slowly getting better,” I said.

“Better? Well, I don’t know. There’s an extremly dry pussy right in front of her face and she hasn’t done a thing about it.”

“Ungrateful little cunt,” I hissed at Sylvia, “get to work!” I gave her a tiny zot of Pain. She yelped and immediately crawled over to Diane.

“May I suck your pussy, please, Mistress Diane?”

Diane smiled at me as she hiked up her mini-skirt to reveal an underwearless cunt. Sylvia sighed as she knelt between Diane’s legs. Her tongue reached and caressed Diane’s hairless pussy lips, licking around and between her slit. “Mmm, that’s nice, little slut,” Diane murmured. Sylvia placed her hands on Diane’s ass and plunged in full force, grinding her tongue and face into Diane’s cunt. “That’s it, that’s it,” Diane groaned. “Perfect little slut, you fucking perfect little bitch slut, you like sucking cunt don’t you?”

“Mmmhmmm,” Sylvia murmured.

“Wouldn’t you like to have your pussy fucked, slut?” Diane breathed as she rubbed Sylvia’s blond hair. “Have your cunt reamed out by some big hard shaft, flooded with man come until you scream?”

Sylvia stopped licking and her eyes widened with fear. Diane looked down. “Keep sucking my twat, bitch!” she screamed and pushed her face back between her legs. “Please,” Sylvia begged in between strokes of her tongue, “please just- make me- lick your- pussy please!”

“Oh, now,” I said, “this won’t do it at all. Hold her face down, will you?” Diane gripped, and I sent the Pain through her. Sylvia screamed, her cries muffled by Diane’s wet cunt. “Wow, that feels... weird.”

I let the Pain go. “What?”

“When she screamed against my clit, it felt... weird, kinda stimulating... but keep your tongue busy whore!”

I perched myself behind Sylvia. “Are you ready now for a good hard cock, my little slut?”

Sylvia nodded enthusiastically. I pushed my cockknob up inside her. Her pussy was tight, but surprisingly wet. “Oh, the little slut is all excited, getting to suck off another little girl, hmmm? A little cunt on your mouth as got you all going, has it my little bi-whore slut?”

“Ahhh, the little bitch likes it, the little bitch likes sucking my clit, fucking my cunt with her slut tongue,” Diane moaned.

“She likes it when I fuck her little cunt with my cock, ramming my dick into her twat!”

“Fuck my cunt with your tongue, slut whore!”

“Fuck my cock with your pussy, bitch slave!”

“Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!” Diane and I screamed as we both climaxed.

We fucked in every conceivable position. They sixty-nined while I screwed Sylvia’s ass. I licked Diane’s cunt while Sylvia hopped up and down on my cock. Sylvia sucked me off while Diane fucked her with her whole hand. Finally I lay Sylvia down missionary style, fucking her while Diane lay herself over the prone slut, watching with amusment as my cock worked in and out of her pussy. As I neared my orgasm, Diane took hold of my cock, guided it out of Sylvia’s pussy, and slowly jacked it over her own face.

“Come all over my face,” and then she winked as she said, “Master.”

I laughed as I let Sylvia have Pleasure and I came all over Diane’s face. Diane salaciously and grandly scooped the jism off her face, licking up every drop. “I love you,” she said to me.

“I love you too,” I admitted.

Who would have thought?

Life is full of surprises.

* * *

The room was lit only by candles. A pentagram was enscribed in the center, blood freshly spilt upon it. Several figures in dark robes surrounded it. One of them entoned in a low voice:

“Through the darkness, I call to thee:
Upon the blackness, I summon thee:
Through the night, you fly to me:
I convoke the words, it is done:
Jon Leland, I name thee.
By the ancient words, Jon Leland,
You are brought to me.”

And something shimmered in the center of the pentacle.

THE END