The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Deals

Chapter 7: Getting There

It was a small establishment, just one office. The sign outside said Smith Travel & Holidays, and a small bell rang as I opened the door. Inside, dust motes played in the sunlight streaming through the windows. The overhead lights were off. The furnishings were sparse; one desk, two chairs in front, a worn couch and a filing cabinet were strewn about in the least effective manner possible. Papers and xeroxes were piled all around the desk and on top of the cabinet, threatening to spill over and hide the faded orange shag carpeting from view.

A gruf voice from a dark doorway to another room called, “Just a sec, be right out, make yourselves at home.”

Diane looked at me, a question in her eyes. I shrugged and motioned towards the chair. We sat as the dust settled around us.

I heard the sound of a faucet running breifly, a faucet squeaking, and then the propriter emerged from the back, wringing his hands on a towel. He was short and round, his shirtsleeves rolled up and his suspenders strained. His hair was thinning and slicked back, revealing a forehead glistening with sweat. It was a cool day.

“Now now now,” he said, in a slightly raspy voice, “what can I do for you folks? No, lemmie guess. Weekend getaway? Skiing maybe?”

I smiled in spite of myself. “Extended vacation,” I replied.

“Really? Hmph, lucky you two. Where were you two thinking of heading?”

“Los Angeles.”

He stared at me across the table, as if I had committed the most grevious mortal sin. “No, no, no,” he said quickly, “that’s not what you want to do. What you two want to do, see, is head anywhere except Smog City Central. Now, if you asked me, I see you two on the beaches of Australia, snorkling along the Great Barrier Reef, taking a couple of shrimp off the barbie—”

“—but we didn’t ask you, and Los Angeles it will be.”

He deliberately shut his mouth. “Well, I can’t stop ya, but I tell ya, you’re making a big mistake. Nonetheless, I know one or two things about L.A., so I can help ya. By the way folks, my name’s Carl.” He reached his fleshy palm across the desk. I took it, saying, “Jon Leland, Diane.”

“Nice to metcha. Now, what kind of price range are we talking here?”

“Unlimited,” I replied simply.

“Heh heh heh, don’t I wish. But seriously, how much are we talking about?”

“Carl,” I said, leaning across the table, “this is your day. I want you to go crazy. I want the lap of luxury. Ultra-first class all the way. Planes, suites, entertainment, everything. I want to feel like a king, and money is absolutely no object.”

Carl’s eyes seemed to take a step back. “You’re serious.”

“And Carl, for your services, you write down a number, and I pay it. Done deal. So, let’s get to work, shall we?”

Carl paused for a moment, then sprang to his feet. He dashed over to the cabinet, and began pulling open drawers. Seemingly at random, he yanked out magazines, brochures, and slips of paper. He returned to the desk with a stack a foot high. Then he began.

For the next half hour, Carl dazzled even my expectations. A private, chartered plane flight, our own limousine, a hotel suite larger than most houses with its own butler, restaurants, show tickets, and shopping all in one.

“Now, Carl,” I said as he was wrapping up his spiel, “I don’t know how much you can do about these kind of things, but Diane and I want to go to parties. High society, hard to get into parties, if you know what I mean.”

“You wanna meet stars, huh?”

“Stars and those behind them, the ones with the real influence.”

“Well, Jon, you’re in luck. My brother just happens to be close to a friend of a friend of a studio head, so I think I can swing it. I can’t promise where you’ll go or who you’ll meet, but I’ll come through. You can trust me.”

“I believe it, Carl, I believe it.”

* * *

A small Lear jet stood beside the hangar. As our limo drove up to it, a staircase lowered out of the body and a stewardess emerged from the plane. I put down my scotch and soda and opened the door, helping Diane out of the car. The driver scurried around us, getting our bags out of the trunk and loading them onto the plane while we walked up to the awaiting aircraft.

“Good afternoon, sir, miss,” the stewardess greeted us. “We’ll take off just as soon as you’re ready and your bags are packed. We’ve already received clearance from the tower. I’m Holly, and I’ll be your stewardess for this flight.” Holly was very smartly dressed, and a knockout besides. Auburn hair was expertly coiffed above eyes of chesnut, a slim body with plenty of nice curves. It was going to be a pleasant flight, I could already tell.

“Thanks Holly,” I said as Diane and I climbed aboard. “Call me Jon, and this is Diane.”

“Nice to meet you both. Please take your seats. Can I get you anything to drink or eat before we take off?”

“No, we’re fine,” Diane said, irritation in her voice. I glanced at her questioningly. She glared back at me, then settled into her plush seat. I sank down into mine.

“Very good then. Could I ask you both to fasten your seat belts, and then we’ll take off,” Holly said as she moved forward to the cockpit. She spoke to the pilot briefly, then closed the door to the cockpit, came back and sat down in a seat facing us.

There was a hiss over the intercomm, then, “Uh, this is your captain speaking, we’ll be taxiing for a few minutes, then we’ll be taking off and flying to twenty-five thousand feet before leveling off and coasting for three and a half hours into LAX. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight.” Of course, I could only understand about every other words. A multimillion dollar aircraft, with the sound system of a fifty-nine cent radio. Things never change.

We were shortly in the air, the pressure of takeoff pushing us back into our oversized seats. As soon as we leveled out, Holly unbuckled her seat belt and stood. “Can I get you two anything?” she asked. Both Diane and I shook our heads. “Then I’ll go and start preparing your meal. Diane, you wanted the chicken cordon bleu, and Jon, you wanted Peking duck, correct?”

“That’s right,” I replied.

“Fine, I’ll get started. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to use your call buttons. I’m here to make your trip as pleasant as possible.” She walked into the small kitchen at the back of the plane. My eyes lingered over her ass as she strolled past, and I was not disappointed. As she moved out of my view, Diane caught my eye sternly. “What the hell are you looking at, Jon?” she snapped, her voice pitched low.

“Diane, I thought we had been over this. I won’t leave you, at least not without being able to take care of yourself, but I won’t stop being with other women.”

Diane paused, conflict on her face. “It... it scares me, Jon. I haven’t been this... comfortable for a long time. This time with you has been so... wonderful.” She reached across and took my hand. “I- I- I- would miss you.”

This was just going to get worse unless I did something. Ordinarily, I would just have altered her. But, with Diane, for some reason, it was different. I felt I owed her a great deal, and I couldn’t just screw around with her head. She had been through enough. “Diane, I could make this easier for you.”

“I don’t want you changing me, Jon,” she said immediately.

“Not changing. But, possibly, opening you up to... different things.”

She stared at me quizically. “I don’t follow you.”

“What do you say to this: I’ll open you to this... possibility, and if you don’t like it, I’ll remove it.”

She thought a moment. “You swear?”

“By all my power and on my word, I swear.”

“OK. But no changing.”

“Just adding, I promise.” I reached out and made Diane strongly bisexual, as strongly as I could.

“Have you done it?”

“Yes, do you feel different?”

She stared around, and curlty examined herself. “Not really,” she said.

I smiled thinly and pressed my call button. An instant later, Holly appeared. “What can I get you?” she asked.

“Could you get Diane a champagne cocktail, please?” I asked.

She glanced over at Diane. “Of course,” and she walked back to the bar. I looked at Diane, but Diane’s eyes were fixed on Holly’s behind. “Diane?” I called. Her eyes never moved. “Earth to Diane,” I called.

“What? Huh? Oh, what?”

“What has you so fixated?” I asked.

“Well, it’s—” and she floundered, and I swear she was almost embarrased. “I was just thinking about how cute Holly actually is.”

Quickly I reached out and tweaked Holly, implanting bisexuality and a medium attraction to Diane. She came back, and handed the champagne glass to Diane, saying, “Here you go.” As Diane took the glass, their eyes met and locked. For seconds, they simply stared at one another. Then Holly blinked, mumbled something about dinner, and walked uncertainly back to the kitchen.

“Yes, Holly is kind of cute, I suppose,” I said offhandedly. Diane was simply staring into the space Holly had occupied. I decided to give her just a little push; I uped her arousal level. Diane unconsciously licked at her lips. Unbuckling her seatbelt, she mumbled something to me as she walked towards the back compartment. She disappeared around the corner.

I waited for a minute or two, staring out the window and admiring the ariel view. Then I unbuckled my belt, and sauntered back to the kitchen. Peering my head around the corner, I took in the view.

Diane had worked quickly. Holly was pressed up against the wall, her face smashed up against Diane’s, their tongues slithering in and out of each others’ mouths and across their lips. Diane had her hands up Holly’s skirt, rubbing and turning against Holly’s crotch. As one hand worked against Holly’s pussy, Diane lowered her panties with the other. They fell down around Holly’s feet. Diane placed her free hand on Holly’s breasts, stroking and squeezing them through her blouse. She broke their kiss and asked, “Want me to suck your cunt, slut?”

Holly’s eyes went wide with shock and indignation.

Oops.

I threw the love of degredation over Holly as quickly as I could, and increased her arousal level. Hopefully, she would associate the two. Her eyes softened. She placed her hands on Diane’s head and slowly pushed her down. Diane sunk to her knees and then dove her face between Holly’s legs. Holly leaned her head back and moaned. “Yesss, oh Diane, yes.”

As Diane lapped away, she reached between her own legs and began grabbing and thrusting at her own panties. I ducked my head back around the corner and took off my clothing. Making sure Holly had a firm attraction to me implanted, I stepped into the kitchen, my hard-on extending proudly from my groin.

Holly’s blouse was open and the front of her bra unhooked. Diane fondled her breasts. Holly’s hands played through Diane’s hair as my little slut sucked at Holly’s twat. “Oh stewardess,” I called.

Holly’s eyes popped open.

“Could I get some service for my cock, please? It seems to have gotten terribly hard.”

“Oh, you bet,” Holly breathed. She managed to extricate herself from Diane’s clutches long enough to walk over and kneel before me. “We aim to be the friendly skies, you know,” she said. Gripping it by the base, she took the entirety of my rod into her mouth, her lips pressing against the base of my balls. I could only stand and wonder at how far down this woman could take me. Diane lept under her and continued to lick at her pussy while she took me repeatedly all the way into her mouth with long, slow strokes. “Mmmm,” she said, in between strokes, “that feels so fucking good, Diane. You’re making my cunt so wet. Put your fingers up there you little slut, finger fuck my twat! MMmmm, yeah.” Diane slipped two, then three, then four fingers up Holly’s pussy, folding them together like a cock and stuffing them up her hole. She continued to work over my cock, and soon had me on the verge.

“Now that you’ve serviced me so well, my stewardess slut, you’re going to get a drink of my juice. Where would you like it served?”

“On my tits, sir, all over my tits. Come all over my tits and then make this slut under me lick it up!”

“Tits... it... IS! MMMMRPH!” Jism tore forth from the head of my ever hard pole and splattered onto Holly’s pert breasts. She arose, and immediately Diane whipped around to her front and began washing up Holly’s mounds. She was slightly bent over, giving me perfect access to her sopping wet pussy. I didn’t hesistate.

“Oh fuck yes, fuck me Master, fuck me, fuck my cunt while I lick your come!”

“Suck my tits, twat!” Holly yelled.

“Fuck my cunt, Master, fuck my little slut cunt!”

“Bite my nipples, bitch! Bite ‘em bitch!”

“Fuck your whore, Master, your dirty little whore, fuck her good, Master, fuck your whore!”

“Whore!”

“Slut!”

“Bitch!”

“Cunt!”

“Cunt whore!”

“Bitch slut!”

“Come-craving gutter slut!”

“Fucking bitch whore slut cunt fucking her Master’s big hard COOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Diane’s cunt seemed to explode around me as she came violently. “OH YEAH! MMMPH!” Diane squeezed her eyes shut and pumped her hips frenetically back at me as I filled her pussy with my come.

Diane slowly turned her head around, her eyes still tightly shut. Her eyelids seemed to peel back like layers of blankets from a winter’s bed. When her eyes were fully open, something was there that I had never seen before; an intensity, a brightness, a hint of madness. Diane slipped off of my cock, and suddenly grabbed Holly’s hair. She pushed the stewardess down into her crotch as she thrust her hips forward. “Lick me bitch!” she screamed. “Lick that pussy clean!”

“Mmmpphhh!” Holly’s muffled cry cam from between Diane’s pussy lips. Diane ground her hips into Holly’s face, smearing pussy juice and semen all over her face. “Get your tongue into there, bitch! Get licking you slut! Fucking whore! LICK ME!” Diane threw herself on top of Diane, forcing the other woman down to the floor, her face still firmly implanted between Diane’s legs. Diane started to pelvically thrust her sopping twat into Holly’s face, banging the other woman’s head into the floor with every shove. “Lick my pussy clean you fucking bitch! Get your tongue in there and lick up that come you fucking whore! Fucking dirty little cunt-licking whore! Get to it! Fuck my pussy with that tongue! DO IT!” Diane was literally slamming the back of Holly’s head into the bulkhead with her gyrations, each time making a dull thudding sound that was increasingly beginning to worry me.

Finally I decided Holly had had enough. I reached down and pulled Diane bodily off the prone stewardess. Diane glared at me with madness in her gaze. “What are you DOING? Let me go!” Diane struggled with me but my grip was like a vise.

“Calm down Diane, get ahold of yourself!” Diane struggled and then calmed for a moment.

“Why did you make me stop?”

“It looked like you were hurting her.”

“Hurting her? HURTING HER! Look at her! The fucking slut loves it.”

I looked down at Holly. Her eyes were rolled back up into her head, and her tongue was rolling around the outside of her mouth, sweeping up the remaining pussy juice and come cocktail. One hand tweeked and pinched at a swollen nippled, while the other furiously fired a middle finger in and out of her auburn haired cunt. I seriously doubted whether she noticed anything going on around her. I looked back to Diane. “Let me go,” she said evenly.

I released my hand.

Diane did not immediately jump back on the recumbent Holly. Rather, she sidled up to her slowly writhing form, placing one hand gently on her forehead and the other between her legs. She took the rapidly firing finger from Diane’s snatch and began to lazily stroke the other woman’s bush. “You like it when I play with your cunt, slut?” she hissed at Holly.

A low murmur of approval was Holly’s only reply. “You like it when I pull at your slutty little pussy lips like this?” Another groan. “You like it when I slip a finger inside? Inside your warm little cunt? Yes, you do, I can tell. You like it when I slip it in and out, just so slowly, making your little whore pussy hot and wet, begging for more, don’t you? And then I stick another finger in you, another finger in your hot cunt, fucking you like the bitch slut you are. And then another, and I’m stretching the walls of your pussy, stretching your little slut pussy lips. You love it, don’t you, you fucking bitch slut! And now I’ve got four fingers in you, four fingers fucking you, just like a cock, my hand-cock fucking your little slut twat. And now I’ve got my thumb in, my whole fucking hand up your snatch, my hand-cock fucking your slut cunt, ramming all my fingers IN AND OUT OF YOU! YOU LOVE IT DON’T YOU YOU SLUT! FUCKING WHORE SLUT BITCH!”

“NNNEEEEYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Holly screamed her throat hoarse in violent earthquake of orgasm. As Diane’s whole hand stabbed in and out of her pussy, Holly flailed around the floor, her tongue hanging out, making whimpering noises like a wounded animal.

After several minutes, Diane removed her hand. She stood up slowly. Holly remained twitching and quietly keening. Diane walked up to me, looked me straight in the eye, and said something I will never forget.

“They all love it.”