The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Deals

Chapter 6: Twists

I returned home, taking a lazy drive back and contemplating what I would do next. Several thoughts came to mind: building a harem of beautiful beauties on some private estate, making my way to Hollywood and indulging myself with beautiful stars... I indulged my fantasies as I rode up the driveway and entered the house.

“Diane? Are you home?” I called as I walked in the door.

“Up here,” she called from the bedroom. Something in her voice made me nervous. I moved upstairs quickly and found her, sitting on the bed and holding a folded piece of paper. “Hi, what’s the matter?” I asked.

Diane didn’t say anything. She simply handed me the note. I unfolded it. The script on it was long and flowing, and a familiar symbol adorned the bottom. It read:

I caused it. If you wish to talk, remove the restriction, and I will come.

- D.

“This was on the bed as well,” she said as she handed me a videotape. There was no label on it. I walked over to our bedroom TV and slipped the tape into the VCR. Clicking it on, what appeared to be the middle of a newscast appeared.

“... and in International news, an Iranian passenger jet went down under mysterious circumstances over the Atlantic today. According to air traffic control officials, the plane suddenly dropped rapidly from their scopes. Search planes are now scouring the section of ocean, but no word yet on locating any wreckage...”

The tape went on to show various clips of bodies floating in the water, and wreckage strewn over miles and miles of rolling ocean. The plane had been literally ripped to shreds in mid-flight.

The tape ended, and I turned off the television. “Hardball,” I said.

“What are we going to do, Jon?” Diane asked. Her hands were shaking.

“Do? Nothing. He can’t hurt anyone I know. The rest of the world needs to fend for itself.”

“But... but...”

“But nothing. People die, Diane. It happens. Come on, I’ll take you to your favorite restaurant tonight. Or anywhere. Anywhere you want. Where would you like to go?”

She seemed to brighten at that. “But our money is getting kind of...”

“No need to worry about that any more. At all. Don’t give money a second thought ever again. I’m rich. He made me rich. We have more money than we could possibly ever know what to do with. And you know what we’re going to do?”

“No, what?”

I smiled, a great big broad stupid wonderful feeling smile. “Anything we damn well please, that’s what we’re gonna do!”

* * *

It was late, and I was more tired than I had been in a long time. Diane dozed contentedly next to me in the car as we drove home from a night on the town, our ninth since my contract was fulfilled. Dikraxthas had made no more threats, and had done nothing else very obvious. I was sure he would eventually, but for now, life was sweet. And tired.

I pulled into the driveway of my house, my eyes heavy and my head drooping. I considered it lucky I hadn’t fallen asleep on the road. Gently I shook Diane. “Hmmmm?” she moaned.

“We’re here. C’mon, let’s get you to bed.”

“Mmm hmmm.” She sleepily pushed open her door and stumbled to the ground.

It saved her life. The bullet crashed through my window, blew past my forehead and blasted through the passenger side door where Diane had been instants before. I was suddenly wide awake.

I threw open my door and rolled out of the car. Suddenly it occurred to me that I didn’t need to be so worried about myself; Dikraxthas’s powers had yet to fail or disappoint. I stood up as quickly as I could. “Stay down,” I shouted to Diane as I peered into the darkness.

What happened next surprised me no end. My arm whipped up of its own volition, my hand rigid and flat like a knife. My elbow turned faster than I thought possible, and I felt the palm of my hand pushing something out of the way. Split seconds later the ground beside me exploded as the bullet I had pushed out of the way slammed into the soft earth. The bullet had come from above me, and I strained my eyes as I tried to see anything. Finally, in the branches of the oak that stood in front of the house, I spied what I thought looked like a human form. Instantly I made for the tree. The form moved, stealthily slipping back across the branch and sliding fluidly down the trunk. Upon reaching the ground, it bolted across the lawn away from me. I was ten yards behind and it was much much faster.

I quickly projected with all of my will the inability to disobey me. “STOP!” I commanded, huffing. The figure immediately came to a halt. I caught up quickly and grabbed its shoulders. A hood hid its face and I ripped it off. I was mildly surprised to see a woman.

The first thing that hit me was her hair, a dark red. She was unusually attractive, having fine facial features and long, thin nose. After an instant’s stare, she swung her arm at me. My arm came up instantly to block it and, without thinking, my other returned her blow. I was lightning quick, and my fist caught her under the chin neatly. She flew backwards and collapsed on the lawn.

I went over to her. She was out cold. I picked up her limp body in a fireman’s carry and took her over to the front door. “Come out, Diane, it’s safe now,” I called.

An unexpected hand across my back caused me to jump with fright. I whirled around and nearly cold-cocked Diane, who was standing behind me looking just as surprised.

“Jesus Christ, Diane, don’t do that again.” “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Who is she?”

“I have no idea, but I will definitely ask her that when she wakes up.”

We took her inside. I ordered Diane into the kitchen to find some rope. Meanwhile I began disrobing my attacker. I didn’t want to leave any of her clothes where she could get at something inside of them. I noticed several stiff and lumpy packages hidden amongst her skin tight outfit, and decided it was better to leave them alone. Diane came back, and I tied the naked redhead to one of the living room chairs. I thought I could handle her mentally, but it was better not to take any chances. I sent Diane back to the kitchen to get some water.

I had to admit, my intended killer was a knockout. Her breasts were small and perky, her figure slender and muscular, and her bush was light and had just a hint of redness to it. I could feel the beginnings of stiffening in my pants. Diane returned with the water, and I threw it in our captive’s face.

Her head jerked back and she sputtered. Immediately she struggled with her bonds, but I had apparently tied them tight enough. Her struggles simply caused some chafing. After a few moments, she stopped wiggling and simply glared at me.

“Finished?” I asked.

She continued her malevolent staring. I laid into her with my control, saying “I order you to answer me: are you finished?”

“Yes,” she said dully, not breaking her gaze.

“Good. Then, perhaps, we can act like reasonable people. First off, who sent you?”

“The Lady.”

“What is her name?”

“The Lady.” Her eyes remained level, piercing.

“What is her given name? The name she was born with?”

“The Lady.”

Frustration started to simmer inside me. “You will answer my questions to the fullest extent of your knowledge, succinctly and with the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Who sent you?

“The—Lady.”

“What is her given name? The name she signs her checks with? The name given to her at birth, dammit!”

“The Lady.”

I couldn’t believe it! How could she not be obeying me? Dikraxthas could not have given me all these powers and left out the control of others! How could this be? “Do you know her name?”

“Yes.”

“Tell it to me.”

“The Lady.”

Not that one, her real name, do you know her real name?”

“Yes.”

“Tell me her real name?”

“The Lady.”

Frustration boiled over. I leapt across the room and slapped her soundly across the face. Her head whipped back. She brought it around slowly to face me again, wearing a smile.

I backed away, taking deep breaths and trying to regain control of myself. Diane came up and put her hand on my shoulder. “Take it easy, Jon, just take it easy.”

“Don’t you understand? She just tried to kill us both! And now, when I should be able to make her do anything I want, I can’t make her tell me who sent her! Did I screw up? Was there something in the contract I didn’t see, some loophole, something—”

“Wait a minute, wait a minute,” Diane said. “Now, first of all, you need to take a deep breath, and then you need to test the possibilities.”

“What do you mean?”

“College wasn’t totally wasted on me, Jon. You have several hypotheses, now test them one by one, see which are correct and which aren’t, and go from there.”

“Hmmm.” I took another deep breath. “OK. You’re right.” I turned back to the captive woman. She was looking at my quizzically, probably wondering what I was going to try next. I walked up to her, and placed my finger on her labia. “Come off,” I said. Instantly, the hair under my finger fell from her sensitive skin. I moved my finger around her labia, and the hair fell neatly and quickly. “Hmm, that still works.” I caught her gaze. “Open your mouth wide.” Instantly her mouth snapped open. “You may close it.” She did. “Is something preventing you from answering my question, other than loyalty?”

“Yes.”

“What?”

“I—I don’t know how to describe it.”

“How did you come about this... thing?”

“The Lady gave it to me.”

“What did she tell you about it?”

“She said that if I was compelled to answer questions about her, I could only speak in generalities and only call her the Lady.”

“When you are being compelled? When you are being compelled. Hmmm...” It almost sounded as if she was under the spell of a demon.

Of course! This Lady, whoever she was, must have control of a demon! “Were you sent after me because I successfully raised a demon?”

She didn’t answer.

“If I was wrong, could you tell me so?”

“Yes.”

“Good, then I’m right.” Her eyes went slightly wide. I turned and walked away from her. “You can’t answer me because you can only speak in generalities when you are being compelled to answer. All right then, you’re just going to have to answer my question of your own volition.”

“That’s not very likely, now is it? Why don’t you just let me go? This is pointless.”

“Oh I don’t think so, not by a long shot.”

“Oh? What else have you got up your sleeve? Whips and chains? Knives? I don’t think you have the stomach for it. Branding maybe? It better be quick, whatever it is, because soon others will come looking for me.”

“Oh, it will be, it will be. In fact, it’s already started.”

She probably hadn’t noticed, because I was going slowly at first. But now, I started to ramp it up. She kept looking at me, waiting for something to happen. Her tongue slipped unconsciously outside her lips, and she started to smack her mouth. “Diane,” I said, “come here.”

Diane came over and stood next to me. “Take off your clothes,” I said.

“What?” Diane responded. “In front of...”

“Do it, bitch,” I growled.

Diane and I hadn’t done it in almost a week; every night we had both come home exhausted from our day’s activities. The word “bitch” seemed to send shivers straight into Diane’s legs. Trembling, she removed her blouse and skirt, unhooked her bra and slid out of her panties. All the while, the captive girl looked on, staring around the room, as if she was searching for something, something on the tip of her tongue that she wanted, for some reason. I ramped even higher.

Diane finished. “Undress me, slut, but leave my boxers on” I commanded. As I stepped out of my shoes, she removed my shirt and trousers. My cock, half erect, was making the front of my underwear bulge out slightly. The captured woman’s eyes seemed to fix on it. I laid into her even more.

“Does my little whore want to play with her Master’s cock?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” Diane replied, her hand snaking down between her thighs, “I’m getting really hot, Master, my cunt is just burning up inside. Can this little whore play with your big dick?”

“Take it out and play with it, but just with your hands.” Diane reached into the slit of my boxers and drew out my hardening meat. She slowly jacked her hand back and forth along its length, slipping her palm over the expanding girth of my shaft. Soon it was standing fully erect. “Get down and suck on it bitch,” I said. Diane instantly dropped to her knees and began an expert blowjob. Both hands jacked the lower end of the shaft while her mouth bobbed across the top, licking and slurping all the while. I glanced over at the prisoner. She was watching the scene before her intensely, quietly.

I let Diane bring me quickly to the brink of orgasm. “Oh, you’re such a good nasty little slut, such a fine little cocksucking mouth. You’re gonna make me come, come all over your pretty little slut face, would you like that, whore?”

“Mmmm, yeah, do it, Master, come all over my pretty slut cheeks, come in my hair, shoot it all over my lips.”

“Yeah yeah YEAH YEAH! FUUUUUCK!” My quim blasted out, slapping across Diane’s cheeks. Several ropy strands fell across her lips, and she greedily sucked it down. That’s when I heard our prisoner gasp.

I turned towards her. The scent of my come had obviously reached her. She was visibly straining against her bonds, her head and neck craned out towards Diane’s upturned face. My ability to confer an addiction to semen was working wonders. I pushed it even further up, slamming it into her brain. Her breathing got faster and shallow, and her eyes seemed to take on crazed glaze. Diane was pushing the come on her face into her mouth, shuddering with pleasure as she swallowed every drop. The restrained redhead was tugging and pulling against the ropes every which way, her eyes never leaving the sight of my come on Diane’s face. I slowly stroked my dick over Diane, and said, “You want this?”

The prisoner tore her gaze away from Diane and fixed it on me. “You want my come, don’t you?”

She nodded.

“You need it, don’t you?”

Again, a nod.

“You can smell it, can’t you? You can smell my jism? Smell my come on this pretty little slut’s face?” I jacked my dick faster. “You want me to come all over your face... just... like... THIS! MMMPH!” My oversensitive cock blasted forth another volume of semen, depositing most of it into Diane’s waiting mouth. Bits and pieces flew around her lips and cheeks.

The captive girl was now trying to drag her way across the floor using only the balls of her feet, gaining a few inches for each struggle. Diane continued licking down my come, shivering in ecstasy. “Clean your face, slut, make sure to get every drop, then walk behind our guest.” Diane quickly wiped up the rest of the pearl liquid, then walked behind the chair. The prisoner kept her eyes on my and my still-hard rod. “Breathe in her face, whore,” I told Diane. She bent over and blew onto the redhead’s cheek. The smell of the come on her breath snapped the prisoner’s attention. Her head whipped around, her tongue flashing out and flying up at Diane’s face, who was just barely quick enough to leap back. The girl struggled to bring her chair around, shuffling with her bound feet against the slickness of the hardwood floor. “Come back over here, Diane,” I said. She walked back across the floor, her naked hips swaying sexily.

“You smell that come, bitch? You smell it? You want it? I’ll give it to you, if you do something for me.”

“What? What do you want me to do? Please, I...”

“You what?”

“I need it, please, please, oh God, I need it...”

“It’s starting to hurt, isn’t it? No kind of pain is worse than withdrawal, is it?”

“Please, please, please...”

“You have to be my slut. Only my good little sluts get my nice, thick, gooey come.”

“Please let me be your slut, please, please I need it so bad, oh pleeease...”

“But to get me to untie you, so you can come over here and get my come, you just have to do one more little thing...”

“What? Please please please...”

“Tell the name of the Lady, and tell me where you met her.”

She froze. Then, “N—... no... please.”

“No name, no untie, no jism.”

“Please please please please...”

“Come on, Diane, let’s go.” I took Diane’s hand and started out of the living room.

“SYLVIA!”

I stopped, and turned halfway.

“Sylvia who?”

“I don’t know! I DON’T KNOW! SHE NEVER TOLD ME HER LAST NAME! PLEASE!”

“Where?”

“LOS ANGELES, PLEASE!”

“Untie her, Diane,” I said.

“Are you sure she won’t—”

“She’s too far gone. Do it.”

Diane walked over and undid the ropes. She bounded out of her chair, only to be brought short by my bark. “STOP!”

She froze. “On your hands and knees like the little bitch dog you are.” She dropped down and started to crawl. “Please, come on your slut, come on your little bitch slut, come on her face, please, please, I’m your slut, come on my face, please.” She was looking down as she crawled forward, and thus bumped into my shin. She looked up.

“MMMPH!” I jacked my exploding cock straight down on her face. The look of shock on her face as the first splatter touched her cheek was priceless. The remaining blasts landed on her forehead and the brow of her nose. She froze for a second. Then her hands moved like frenzied lightning, scooping, lifting, shoving the jism into her gaping mouth. Once most of the major deposits were gone, she started licking and licking at her hands, going over them again and again.

As she licked away, I maneuvered around behind. She was oblivious. I knelt down and positioned my still-hard staff at the entrance of her hole. She continued her manual meal. I grasped her by the hips and quickly thrust forward.

Her pussy was surprisingly wet and tight. It felt exquisite as my shaft penetrated up her cunt. “Whaaa?” she muttered. I started to buck away, fucking at her furiously. “What? No, no stop, don’t, STOP!”

“Fuck back at me, slut! Fuck back at me if you want more come! Fuck me and tell me what a bitch whore you are!”

I pounded away at her, and she still was holding near still. Then she tentatively swayed her hips back at me. Only a few small thrusts at first. I slowed my furious fucking. “You fuck me now, whore, fuck me and tell me what a slut you are and how much you enjoy fucking your master’s cock!”

Slowly she pushed her hips back at my rod. “Please...” she begged.

“Please what?”

“Please don’t make me do this.”

“You want more come?”

“Yessss.”

“Are you my little slut? Only my little sluts get my come.”

“Yes, I’m your slut, your little slut.”

“All my sluts love to fuck their Master’s cock. Do it, enjoy it, and I might give you more come.”

The mention of come spurred her to more action. She began to take regular, long strokes against my dick. Her breathing became slightly faster. “You like it, whore?”

“Yeah, feeeeels goooood...”

“What feels good?”

“Your... cock... in my... cunt... feels gooood... feels so good in my little cunt, my little pussy, feels so good, feels so good in my slutty little cunt, oh fuck me, FUCK me Master, fuck my little bitch slut cunt!”

Her gyrations increased in tempo, slipping up and down my cock like a well-oiled piston. I let her do all the work. Her pussy, extremely tight at first, loosened with the thorough fucking. Soon, she was pounding back at me with all of her might, nearly knocking me over. I hunched myself over her and began to pound back.

“OOOHHHHAARRRRRGGGGG, yes, fuck, yes, fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK ME! OHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!” The redhead’s cries grew incoherent as I slammed my rod home.

“Gonna come... gonna come in your cunt, bitch, gonna fill your twat with wet, nasty, juicy, COME! MMMMMPH!” White hot semen boiled out of my balls into the wet furnace of snatch surrounding it. Her hips continued to bounce against me as the come flooded into her. As my orgasm subsided, I said, “Turn around, slut.”

“More come... more come... more come for your slut...” she mumbled as she crawled around on all fours.

“Clean my cock, whore,” I said. She instantly began to lick and suck every inch of me. Her tongue flashed all over the shaft and head, and within seconds all that remained was a thin layer of her spittle. She shook with orgasmic pleasure as the semen addiction abided. Finally I pulled her head off my cock by her hair. Holding her head back with one hand, I stroked my cock over her face with the other. “Listen to me, slut. Your addiction to come will continue for twelve hours from now, but the only come you can eat will be the come in your pussy.” I increased my jacking, and, “MMMPH!", quickly deposited another load of come all over her face. “This load on your face you will take back to whoever hired you, as I sign of what I do to sluts who try to do me or Diane harm. Do you understand?”

She nodded.

“Then go, now.”

Shakily, she got to her feet. As she walked slowly back to where her clothing lay, she idly wiped some semen from her pussy lips onto her finger and sucked on it. She got dressed quietly, and then left the house with one hand down her tights, rubbing and collecting semen.

I watched her from the window as she walked off into the darkness. Once I was reasonably sure she wasn’t coming back, I turned back to collect my clothing. It was then that I realized that Diane wasn’t in the room. Gathering up my suit and shoes, I walked upstairs to the bedroom.

Diane was lying in bed, and the light was out. I quietly lay my things by the hamper and slid into bed next to her. As I spooned up against her, she pulled away from me. “Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“You promised. You promised!

“I promised what?”

“That you wouldn’t leave me! That you wouldn’t run off with someone else, and I would have to go back to... back to...” her voice trailed off into quiet sobbing.

I pulled her over by her shoulder. Tears stained her face. “Listen to me, Diane,” I said in a low, earnest voice. “I said that you would never have to go back to that again, and I intend to keep my word. I never said we would always be together, though, and I certainly never promised that you would be my only woman. If and when we split apart, I will make sure that you will have the tools to get what you need to survive. In fact, you will live like a queen, I promise you.”

She looked at me quietly for a few moments, then suddenly grabbed me in a tight embrace, burying her face in my chest and sobbing. “Oh Jon,” she gasped, “they... they tried to kill you! What would I do if they do? What will I do?”

“Shhh, shhh, they didn’t kill me, and they can’t. I’m protected, and now,” and I willed my protection traits on her permanently, “so are you. No one can kill you, or me.”

“But, what if they find a way?”

“That’s a possibility. Which is why we’re going on vacation.”

“What?”

“Get some sleep, Diane. Tomorrow, we go to L.A.”

* * *

“She’s back.”

“Open the door.”

“What’s that on her face? Oh my... it’s...”

“Get a sample.”

“What?”

“A sample. Get a sample of it, fool! I want to look at it under a microscope.”

“H-here. Gross.”

“Hmmmm... aha, phase shifted spermatozoa. Just as I thought. Hmmmm...”

“That’s disgusting! How can you put that in your mouth? Yech!”

“Mm. Has the taste of artifice. No doubt about. He’s the cause. Looks like he knows how to defend himself as well.”

“What do we do now?”

“Nothing. It’s his move.”