The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Deals

Chapter 5: Playing the Field

I watched Diane wake up in the light of the early morning. I told her that she didn’t need to worry about the basement any more. “It’s over,” I said, “I won.”

“That’s nice,” she said blandly, and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I stayed inside that day, watching TV, trying not to stare at the clock too often. Noontime took an eternity to roll around. Three o’clock was an eon away from that, and the last five minutes before 3:47 PM each took a century. I watched the second hand on my bedroom clock move past the twelve as 3:47 rolled around. By the time it reached the six, the phone rang.

“Hello?” I said as I lifted the receiver.

“Jonathan. Earl Katz, your financial advisor here. Just wanted to let you know that everything’s in place, and we should be mailing out your checks shortly. Is there anything else that you needed?”

“Earl, ballpark figure, what’s my net worth?”

“Well, let’s see, I haven’t seen where the Dow closed today, but we’re talking in the neighborhood of 1.5, maybe 1.6.”

“Million?”

There was a laugh at the other end of the line. “Heck, 1.6 million is my commission, almost. That was, uh, actually a joke, don’t think I’m doing anything sneaky or anything. No no John, you and four hundred and seventeen other individuals can put a ‘b’ in front of your ‘illions’.”

“Thanks Earl. Say, I seem to have misplaced your phone number, could I get it again?” I hastily scribbled it down on the back of a torn envelope by the bed. “Thanks again. Bye Earl.”

“Bye Jon, take care.”

I gripped the envelope in my hand for a moment, just staring at the wall and contemplating all that money. Then the realization hit me. That I had it. All of it.

But I had to convince myself.

Diane had gone to work by now, so I was alone in the house, still in my bathrobe. Admittedly, it was a fairly nice robe, but... As I swept on some clothes, I tried to think of a place where I could find pretty women at this hour. The local campus, where whoever Dave had been had first spied Diane, seemed a likely place. I hopped into the car and sped out there.

A couple of gentle inquiries led me to the sorority house of Alpha Gamma Phi, widely reputed (at least to the two guys I talked to) to have the best looking girls on campus. I found a parking spot right in front, which further strengthened my opinion in my newfound powers. But the hardest test was yet to come.

The front door was unlocked. Inside was a reception type area, with a hallway apparently leading back to the living quarters. Behind a desk sat a rather large matron, looking surly as she leafed through People Magazine. Nearly holding my breath, I walked straight past her.

She never batted an eye.

The hallway led to a living/dining room and kitchen area, which had a staircase going up in it. At the dining room table, the first Alpha sister I had seen since walking sat studying a text book while munching on a salad. She had long, dark hair, and what looked like a fairly nice body.

“Hello,” I said in a normal tone of voice.

Her head shot up, a look of surprise in her eyes. “Can I help you? Who are you here to see?”

“Actually, I think that you will find that you want to more than help me, you wish to obey my every command, don’t you? In fact, I think you are very attracted to me.”

“Well, now that you mention it, yeah. Kinda.” She arose from the table and moved towards me. Her whole attitude had gone from fearful detachment to heavy interest. “What would you like me to do?”

“First of all, I would like you to tell me your name, then show me to your room.”

“Wow, sure! My name’s Keisha, and my room is upstairs. Come on,” and she offered me her hand. I took it, and she led me up the stairs, at the top of which was a long hallway lined with doors. Coming out of one was a towel clad blond, with damp curly hair. “Hey Keish, who’s that?” she called to my companion.

“Who this? This is... uh...”

“My name is Jon, and you want to obey my wishes because you are deeply attracted to me, aren’t you?”

“Oh... yeah, of course, Jon, what can I do you for?”

“Why don’t you come into Keisha’s room with us?”

“Sure,” she said. Both girls lead me into what I presumed was Keisha’s room. It was small but tidy, with a single bed, desk, and walls adorned with school memorabilia and rock star posters. “What did you want to see in here, Jon?” Keisha asked as I closed and locked the door.

“Well, mainly I wanted to see you two. All of you two. Keisha, why don’t you start by stripping down to your underwear?”

“Sure.” She matter-of-factly removed her top, revealing a white lacy bra underneath, removed her shoes and wiggled out her jeans. Her underwear matched her bra, and both stood in contrast to her long dark hair. “You are quite a lovely girl,” I commented.

“Thank you, Jon. I think you are just beautiful.”

“Of course you do, but I think that you also find... I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name.”

“Suzi.”

“You find Suzi here very, very attractive as well. I’ll bet you never noticed it before, but she’s really hot looking isn’t she?”

“Boy, she sure is.”

“I’ll bet you’d like to see more of her, wouldn’t you?”

“Mm hmm.”

“Suzi, why don’t you let Keisha here take your towel off? You secretly lust after her too, don’t you? You’d love to let her see your tits, wouldn’t you? Doesn’t the thought of it just make you hot inside?”

“Yeah, yeah. Come here and strip me, Keisha, I am so hot for you.”

Keisha ripped away Suzi’s towel, revealing a pair of medium-sized breasts and a brown thatch. “Not a real blond, eh Suzi?” I said. Keisha’s hands played over the blond girl’s shoulders, caressing and fondling, as she walked around her admiring her body. “Why do you dye your hair, Suzi?”

“I dunno, I never really liked my brown hair...”

I projected the love of degradation over both of them. I was not really sure how I knew I was doing it, but I knew it. “Isn’t more that you really wanted to be a little blond slut? A little blond slut hungry for a big meaty cock, hungry for a pussy in her face and a dick up her twat, hungry for come?” As I said this I began stepping out of my clothing.

“Mmmm, yeah, I love it when you talk like that, Jon. No one’s ever called me a slut before, but I sure like it.” Her hands moved to her crotch and began slowly stroking herself. Keisha moved around again to Suzi’s front, and took the blond girl by the shoulders. Their mouths came together slowly, kissing and tonguing each other gently at first, then more fiercely.

“How’s it feel to be kissed by this little slut, Keisha? What would you think of a girl that was kissing a little naked blond-dyed slut?”

They broke their embrace, and, still staring into Suzi’s eyes, Keisha replied, “I’d think that she was a bit of slut too.”

“Keisha, come here,” I said. By now I had stepped out of my pants and was standing only in my underwear, which my cock was making a small pup-tent out of. As Keisha walked over, she said, “Wow, you have a nice body, Jon.” “Call me Master, slut.”

“You have a nice body, Master,” she cooed as she sidled up against me. I kissed her, and let my tongue play with hers for a moment. Then I turned her around so that her back was against mine. “Suzi, come stand in front of us,” I said. She did so. I placed my hands on top of Keisha’s shoulders. “We’re going to play a little game. Suzi, you pretend you are looking in a mirror at your self. Anywhere you put you hands on your body, I will do to Keisha. Understand?”

“Yes, J... Master.”

“Go ahead,” I said.

Suzi started at her shoulders where my hands were. She moved them slowly down the sides of her chest. My hands followed down Keisha’s sides, and I could feel the goosebumps under my fingertips as I passed over her skin. She brought them back up along the front of her chest, stopping for a moment to play over her nipples. I could feel Keisha’s get hard under the material of her bra. Suzi pantomimed slipping a hand inside her bra, and mine slipped under Keisha’s. Her breasts were very soft, and her nipple was a small rock of pressure and pleasure. Suzi reached around behind herself and pantomimed taking off a imaginary bra. Keisha’s bra came off and fell to the floor as I undid it. Suzi ran her hands openly over her breasts. As I did this to Keisha, her head tilted back slightly and she pressed herself against me. Suzi’s hands trailed down her stomach, slipped under an imaginary set of panties, and began exploring between her legs. My hands went under Keisha’s rather wet panties and I found her pussy nearly overflowing with love juice. My fingers slid easily over her labia, brushing the inner parts of her lips. Keisha moaned audibly, and so did Suzi. Suzi began to frig herself more vigorously, and I picked up the tempo. Diddling her clit with my thumb, I slid two and three fingers into Keisha’s hot twat at a time. Keisha began to rotate her hips against my cock, pushing and rubbing up against me. “Oh God, this feels sooo good,” Suzi moaned. “I’m so wet. I’ve never been this wet. Fuck, I am so horny.”

“Lie back on the bed, Suzi, and keep frigging yourself.” Suzi complied. “Keisha, why don’t you help this little blond slut get even more wet?” Keisha didn’t say a word, just opened her eyes, found her friend, and dove in between the girl’s legs. She licked vigorously at Suzi’s cunt, and the other girl started moaning loudly. “MMMMmmmm, yeah, baby, lick me, oh yeah, sweetie lick my little pussy, mmmm fuck yeah...” Meanwhile I slipped Keisha’s panties down to around her ankles, and decided to test another power. I reached in between her legs and began concentrating on removing the pubic hair from her pussy lips. Instantly, I felt it disappear from underneath my fingers. I peered down to examine my handiwork. The hair from her lips was gone, but the bush on top was still a little thick. Using a finger, I traced around it, moving it back until it was trim and neat above her opening. I also removed the excess hair from her inner thighs (which was already cut but stubbly). Keisha came up from her pussy-eating long enough to say, “What are you doing back there, Master?”

“Stand up and see in the mirror for yourself,” I replied. She did so, and Suzi stood with her. She placed a timid hand on her bush, staring at herself in the mirror as though she did not recognize her on body. “It’s a slut cut: hair on top for looks, bare on the lips so that tongues and cocks and fingers slip easily across.”

“I’m gonna kiss those little lips,” Suzi said as she dashed around and between Keisha’s legs. The blond began enthusiastically eating out her friend. Keisha just stood there, her mouth slightly open and moaning, her hand playing with Suzi’s hair as the blond ate her out. I took that hand and moved it from the top of Suzi’s head to my crotch. Keisha got the message. Her hand adroitly fished out my rock hard cock and began slowly stroking it. Suzi noticed this, extracted her tongue from Keisha’s inner lips and said, “Well, now that I’ve had my pie, I think I’ll have a little meat.”

“That’s a good idea, slut. Keisha, why don’t you help Suzi out? Both of you little whores get down there and suck my cock good.”

They both did. Their tongues played across my cock and my balls. While one would bob her head up and down the shaft, the other would lick at my scrotum. The pleasure was unbelievable, and I was approaching orgasm very quickly. “Keep that up, slut,” I said to Suzi as she sucked me hungrily, “and you’ll get to taste my come. That’s it, keep doing that, that’s it, take it suck it take it, fuck, gonna COME!”

And I did. The orgasm seemed to begin in my balls and shot like a lightning bolt through my dick and out into Suzi’s mouth. What felt like an incredible amount of semen poured out of me. Suzi worked hard, but some slipped out of the corners of her mouth and down her cheeks. She ate at it hungrily, and licked and sucked at my cock until it was glisteningly clean. I noticed that Dikraxthas had come through on another condition; my cock was still quite hard and showed no sign of stopping. “Wow, Master, you sure come a lot,” Suzi said. She brought her hand up as if to wipe the remaining come from her cheeks, but I said, “Wait, why don’t you let the other little slut her lick your face clean from my come? Keisha, lick Suzi clean.”

Keisha almost seemed to pounce on the other girl in her enthusiasm. Her tongue was everywhere across Suzi’s face, trying to get every drop of jism she could. Finally, the two settled down to some light French kissing, at which point I said, “OK, which little slut wants to get fucked?”

“Me! Me!” they both cried.

“Uh oh,” I said, feigning concern, “looks like we’ll just have to have a slut-off.”

“A what?” Keisha asked.

“Each of you gets one chance to act like the biggest slut you can, saying but not doing the dirtiest things you can think of. The one who’s the biggest slut gets fucked. Suzi, why don’t you start.”

Suzi disentangled herself from Keisha and said, “You want to fuck me, Master, because my little twat is just aching for your big cock. God, this little slut needs your cock so badly, I need your cock to be a slut, I want to be your slut, please Master please, fuck my little slut cunt.”

“OK, now you Keisha.”

Keisha got a sultry look in her eye. She slowly strode towards me, swaying her hips seductively as she said, “That little blond slut can’t even compare to me, Master. I don’t need your cock, Master, I want it. I want it everywhere. I want you to take the big hard dick and shove it up my cunt, ram it up there good and tight, and then I want you fucking me, fucking my little tight slit with that rock hard cock. I want you to come up my pussy and then make this little blond bitch slut lick it clean while I suck on your cock. I want you to spray my tits with your come and have this little come whore lick it off. I want you to fuck my tits, fuck my mouth, fuck my pussy, and then I want you to fuck my ass, Master. I want you to ram your hard cock deep up my ass while this little blond cunt licks my twat.”

“Keisha wins,” I said. Her face lit up, while Suzi’s turned into a little petulant frown. “But both of you are just top-notch sluts.” Suzi seemed to brighten at that. “Now, Suzi, come lie on your back on the bed, and let your head hang over the end slightly.” Suzi complied. “Keisha, bend over that little blond bitch and spread your ass cheeks wide. You’re going to get your wish.” Keisha swayed by me sexily as she approached the bed. She leaned over and placed her head on Suzi’s stomach. Reaching behind herself, she spread her asscheeks and presented me with her cunt pretty pink ass pucker. “Shove it in, Master, shove it deep and hard. Ride my ass with that big cock of yours.”

“Lick her cunt, Suzi, lick her little twat while I take her virgin ass.”

Suzi didn’t give it a second thought. Her tongue shot straight into Keisha’s hole and she started to lap and suck. I placed my hand on Keisha’s ass and willed the ability to have anal sex without damage into her. I slipped my hand into her crack and fingered slowly at her nether hole. It tightened involuntarily around my finger. “Lick her clit, Suzi.” Suzi must have done a good job; Keisha’s sphincter relaxed and she started moaning. “Oh yeah, you bitch, lick my cunt you little bitch, lick my little clit, make me come, oh fuck lick it make me come... oooooh, Master, your finger feels so good against my ass. Put it in, please, put it in...”

I swirled my finger around Keisha’s cunt for a moment, then began to slip it up her cornhole. Her cunt juice made the journey easier, and soon I had my index finger up to my knuckle inside. “MMMMM, yeah, Master, fuck, feels so good, mmm, so full...” I began pumping my finger in and out, increasing the depth each time. Her ass relaxed further. “Finger fuck my ass, Master, finger fuck my fucking bitch ass!”

“It’s time, slut. Are you ready?”

“Uhhhh huhhhh... need it... want cock in ass... please...”

“Suzi, suck my dick.” I slipped my dick under Keisha’s hips and Suzi’s lips instantly wrapped around it. She slurped and sucked at like a child with her lollipop. “Enough, go back to the whore’s cunt while I ream her ass.” I pulled my dick out of her mouth with a pop, and then placed the tip at the entrance of Keisha’s ass. “Do it,” she said breathlessly. “Fuck me, Master.”

I needed no more encouragement. I pushed the head in. Her sphincter clamped down on it strongly. “UHHHHHHhhhhhh,” Keisha moaned. I continued pushing, and more quickly than I expected it was all in. “OH GOD MASTER YES!!!! FUCK YES!” I pumped. Quick, small thrusts at first. “Mm mm mm mm!!” I built up to longer, more thorough strokes, until I was plunging in and out with the full length of my cock. Keisha started to scream. “OH YEAH FUCK ASS FUCK ASS FUUUUCK!” Her hips started to buck back at me. Her ass was incredibly tight, and felt incredibly good. I bucked into her with all my might. “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!” she screamed. With two mighty thrusts, the come boiled out of my balls and filled her ass. I slipped my cock out of her ass and then plunged it into her cunt. “Mmmm, feels good.” I fucked her in there, my hips blazing like a jack hammer. My excited cock quickly blew out another load into her snatch. “Keisha,” I said breathlessly, “swing around and sit on the edge of the bed. Suzi, bend over and lick her snatch clean while I fuck you.”

“Yes, Master,” Keisha and Suzi said. They quickly exchanged positions, and Suzi presented me with her brown bush. Her pussy was incredibly wet and my cock slipped in and out like a well-oiled piston. “Uh uh uh AH AH AHHH!” Suzi’s screams increased in tempo and volume as my pace increased. My magic dick quickly filled her cunt with creamy jism.

“Now, you two sixty-nine and clean each other’s cunts.” The two co-ed’s hopped up on Keisha’s bed and started to enthusiastically eat each other out. “Now, listen you two,” I said, “I want you two to be good little bi-sexual friends for each other throughout college. You’ll be free of any sexual diseases, so you can have sex with whomever you want. And I want you to have sex with lots of people. Do anything asked of you. I want you two to be the biggest sluts on campus. After college, taper off but always remain special friends.”

I left them there, happily munching away at each other, with a whole different look on life.