The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Deals

Chapter 4: The Summoning

“Fuck me, Jon! Fuck your little bitch slut! Ride my cunt, you big stud.”

“Gonna come, gonna come...”

Diane squiggled out from under me and flipped herself over. “Cover my slut face with your come, Jon, cover it with your jizz. Stuff my face with your big cock and explode inside me.”

I crawled forward over her, positioning the head of my dick inches above her nose. “You need it, slut?”

“I need your come, baby, it’s been six days, I fucking need it! I want it! Want it so bad...” She reached for my cock. I grabbed her wrists and thrust them down by her sides, holding them there. Diane looked surprised, then smiled at me. “Big stud Jon wants me to use my little slut mouth, run my little whore tongue up and down his big dick until it explodes, eh?”

“No.”

If she had looked surprised before, she looked positively stunned now. “What... what do you mean, no?”

“I need you to do something for me first.”

“Anything, Jon, anything, please... I need it. It’s starting to hurt.”

“I need a blood sacrifice, and I cannot use my own.”

“A... a what? You want me to kill myself?”

“No no no, don’t be ridiculous.” I lowered my dick down so that it touched her face. She reached for it with her tongue. I pulled away and hissed at her, “Hold still, bitch, if you want it at all.” Diane instantly froze. I positioned my prick again, and began to run it up and down her cheeks. “I need you to put a drop of two of your blood on a certain place at a certain time. If you do this, I’ll let you eat my come.”

“When? Where? Please, I need it so bad.”

“I’m going to summon a demon tonight, Diane.”

Diane’s eyes nearly popped out of her head. “Whh... wh... what?”

“My contract is ready. I have its name from the book, and the ritual is simple. But I need blood, and not my own. I need you to prick your finger and drop it in the pentacle in the basement. Tonight, after I am done with the summoning incantation.”

“Please don’t make me do this, Jon.”

“Do you want my come, Diane?”

No answer.

“Do you? Or do you want to go back to the bar?”

She shook her head.

“Then I think we understand one another. Are you ready?”

“Now?”

“Now.” I released Diane and got off the bed. Diane waited there while I opened the bedroom closet. I reached inside and pulled out the garment I had had made just this last week. It was a modified black silk kimono, with a white pentacle on the back. I tossed a similar half-nightie to Diane, who slipped it on quietly. Taking her hand, I led her downstairs to the basement.

It was lit by 13 candles placed specifically around the pentacle. Across the altar lay the book, open to the page of the incantation, with a paste-it containing the demon’s name on the opposite page. Across the spine lay a silver knife. “Stand by the circle. When I hand you the knife, take it. When I point at you, prick your finger. Drop one drop on the blade, then one in the center of the circle. Don’t hesitate, and don’t speak. If you do not obey me, then I will stop the ritual, and you will not get my semen. We will try again next week. Do you understand, Diane?”

She nodded meekly.

“You won’t be in any danger as long as you do exactly as I told you. Understand?” Another nod, slightly more relieved. “Then let’s begin. Stand by the circle.”

Diane moved slowly up to the edge of the pentacle. I looked down at the book, and read slowly.

“Through the darkness, I call to thee:
Upon the blackness, I summon thee:
Through the night, you fly to me:
I convoke the words, it is done:
Dikraxthas, I name thee.”

I handed the knife to Diane. She took it in trembling hands.

“By the ancient words, Dikraxthas,
You are brought to me.”

I pointed to Diane. Stiffly, she stepped into the circle. Her hands shook. She touched the end of the knife to her index finger, and pushed. The blood welled around the tip of the blade. She shakily took the blade away, and held her pricked finger above it. After an agonizing instant, a drop of blood fell on it. She let the hand with the blade fall by her side while keeping the other in the air. After another painful moment, another drop fell. Before it hit floor, Diane was on the other side of the room.

The blood made a small mark along the inner pentagram of the star. As I watched, the red discoloration moved along the lines of the pattern, filing it with an otherworldly light. As the whole pentacle turned red and deepened in color, something began to take shape in the air. The red deepened to purple, then to black, and suddenly flashed back to silver again. As it did, the form in the pentacle turned solid.

It was taller than any man I had ever seen. Standing eight feet or thereabouts, it had two arms and legs, large black wings. Its skin was black with a mottled red. Its face was crude but not hideously ugly. Its eyes were bright red. Its chest was overly muscular, and as studied it closer I noticed it had a rather outstandingly large penis. I stopped thinking of it as an it.

“WHO HAS SUMMONED ME?” he boomed. “I have,” I said.

“RELEASE ME AT ONCE, AND I MAY LET YOU KEEP YOUR PUNY EXISTENCE, HUMAN!”

“I refuse to release you until it is my whim to.”

The creature let out a bellow that shook the house. “WHAT DO YOU WANT, CREATURE?”

“The first thing I want is for you to never raise your voice. I know that while you are in the pentacle you can do nothing any harm, and I am being harmed by your volume.” It was true, my ears were ringing.

“You are knowledgeable, human. Release me now, and I promise to do no harm to you.”

“The word of demon is useless without his seal. I will not. I have prepared a contract. Agree to it in its entirety with your seal, and I will consider releasing you.” I tossed a copy of the contract into the circle. He picked it up, and flipped through it. I had no doubt he could read as fast as he could leaf through the pages. He reached the last page. “I refuse,” he said simply.

“Then you will think about it.”

“I have eternity to wait, human. How long do you have?”

I merely smiled. “Oh I don’t imagine for a moment that I could simply outwait you.” I walked over to a cloth covered mound beside the pentacle. “I have arranged for some entertainment.” I took off the cloth. Underneath was a small television on a stand. I turned it on. It took a while for the tube to warm up, but the speaker came to life immediately. “... and if you beeelieeeeve, IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE, then the Lord JEEESUS shall come through you and heal your troubles...”

“NO! STOP IT HUMAN! OR BY LUCIFER I WILL ROAST YOUR SOUL FOR ETERNITY!”

“Be silent.” The demon’s mouth still moved, but he made no sound. After a moment, he stopped. “I will check on you in a week, then another, then another, until you agree. Until then.” I turned, and for the first time saw Diane since Dikraxthas had arrived. She was huddled on the floor, shivering, her head between her arms. I touched her on the shoulder. Her body seemed to explode. She leapt up screaming, clutching, grabbing, flailing, gouging and punching all at the same time. “Diane, DIANE! It’s trapped! It cannot get you!” I grabbed her arms and tried to hold on as she thrashed. Finally she calmed down enough to grab on to me and squeeze for dear life. “Come on, you did very well.” I led her out of the basement. As I looked back, I saw our guest banging his fists against the invisible wall that trapped him in the circle.

I took Diane back to the bedroom upstairs. I lay down with her and held her until she stopped shivering and went to sleep. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

In the morning, I awoke and noticed Diane had gotten up before me. I rubbed the sand from my eyes, then realized with a start that I was still alive despite what lurked in the basement. I moved downstairs into the kitchen. Diane was there, cooking breakfast. “Good morning,” I said.

“Jon,” she said as she scrambled eggs, “I know you did something last night in the basement, but I don’t remember what. I don’t want you to tell me. I think it’s... better that I forgot.”

I thought for a moment, then said, “Do you hear the sound in the basement?”

She stopped whisking for a moment, and cocked her ear. “It sounds like... preaching?”

“If that should ever stop, and I am down there, come down to the basement immediately. Understand?”

She nodded, and continued whipping the eggs. I moved up behind her and rubbed myself against her. Instantly, she rubbed her hips back at me. “Ohhhh, Jon, I’m soooo fucking horny...” She turned around and dropped to her knees. Parting the folds of my robe, she fished out my flaccid penis and started to suck and milk it like a thing possessed. In no time, her expert tongue and mouth brought me to orgasm. I simply let it come, not trying to hold back anything to fuck her with. Without a word, she sucked my cock dry of come. Her body shivered with pleasure as she ate my semen. “Thank you, Jon,” she said as she licked me dry.

“How about a real breakfast now?”

* * *

It was a week before I went down to the basement again. Our guest was huddled as far away from the TV as possible, and appeared to be howling. I got his attention, then motioned to the contract lying just beside him. He shook his head angrily, and beat his fists against the invisible walls. I simply turned out the lights and went back upstairs.

This routine went on for several weeks. Each time I went downstairs, Dikraxthas looked a little worse, a little more huddled. He refused all attempts at negotiation, and never spoke a word. I thanked whatever powers there were for twenty-four hour religious networks.

It was the eleventh week of Dikraxthas’s captivity, and Diane and I had both become accustomed to the sound of the preacher coming from downstairs. After dinner, Diane cleaned the dishes while I proceeded downstairs. It was time for my weekly attempt at negotiations.

I proceeded carefully down the dark stone staircase to the bottom, where I flipped the electric light switch I had installed. The room flooded with light, and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Inside the circle lay the most beautiful woman I had ever lay eyes on. She had platinum blond hair, perfectly cascading down to just below her shoulders, piercing green eyes, perfect half-dome breasts with pointy, erect nipples, a perfectly flat, tight stomach, a perfect hint of curves in her hips, long shapely legs, and a perfect looking bush of golden, soft-looking down covering a wet, pink moist slit. Her hand slid over her breast, down her tummy and between her legs. She made slow, lazy circles there, her labia glistening with moisture. With her other hand, she pointed to her mouth. “You want to say something?” I asked. Part of me noticed that I was speaking very strangely.

“Why don’t you turn down the TV?” she asked in a breathless, whispery voice.

I immediately moved to comply. I slapped the TV off, then turned to the vision of beauty in the circle. “Wouldn’t you like to fuck me, Jon? Stick your rock hard cock up my cunt? Or maybe up my little tight asshole? Would you like that Jon?” She turned around, and spread her ass cheeks wide, presenting a view of a perfect tight, pink rosebud of an ass pucker. “Ram your cock deep up my virgin ass? Buttfuck your little blond bitch?”

My cock was little tearing through my pants to get to this creature, and anal sex had always been one of my most deeply, secretly held fantasies. I mindless stripped off my shirt and pants and started to stroke my already throbbing cock.

“That’s it, Jon, come on, come in and fuck my ass.”

I started to step towards the circle. The vision of her ass wavering in the air in front of me held my gaze as I walked forward.

“JONATHAN!!!!” The piercing screech cut through the fog of my brain. I looked up to the source of the cry. Diane stood on the staircase, her face aghast. I looked back to the circle. The girl was gone, and in her place, Dikraxthas was bent over, his massive hands spreading his buttcheeks wide. I don’t like to think about what was between there.

I flailed backwards, nearly knocking over the television as I did. I managed to right myself and slap the TV back on in one rather jerky motion.

“NOOOOOO!!!!” Dikraxthas screamed.

“SILENCE!” I cried back. The sound from the circle snapped off. Dikraxthas slammed against the barrier of the circle, hurling himself again and again at the unseen wall. Nothing he did got him any farther out.

I managed to collect my clothes and grabbed onto Diane, who led me safely up the staircase. “Thank you, Diane, thank you so much,” I whispered.

She kissed me softly on the cheek. “What would you do without me?”

* * *

It was about a month before I went down to the basement again. I had left the light on from the last time. The images of that evening still haunted my dreams. But seeing Dikraxthas, curled into a fetal position, shivering at the edge of the circle, somehow made him seem less fearsome than he had once been.

“Dikraxthas,” I called. No response. “Dikraxthas!” The body of the demon jerked, as if surprised, then slowly uncurled just enough to glance my way. “Are we ready to talk?” He nodded. “You may speak in a normal voice.”

“I will grant you three wishes in exch—”

“Silence. All the contract or nothing,” and I turned and walked out of the room.

* * *

About two in the morning, I sat bolt upright in bed. I quickly slipped into my black robe and went down to the basement.

Dikraxthas was sitting up, calm. In front of him lay the contract, turned to the last page, upon which was an arcane symbol of swirls and curves. I recognized it from the tome; it was Dikraxthas’s symbol.

“Very good, push the contract outside the circle,” I said. He complied. “I will be right back,” I said as I walked out of the room. I went upstairs and got my copy of the contract, and brought it back downstairs. Spending over an hour, I compared the two, making sure that the demon had changed none of the words. Fortunately, Dikraxthas seemed to have reached his breaking point and had changed nothing.

“Very good,” I said after my examination. “Now, in accordance with the ancient ways and section forty-seven point three of the contract, we will have the oral summation of the powers. You may speak in a normal voice to respond in the affirmative to each of the powers listed. Do you understand?”

He nodded.

“Very good, let’s begin. In exchange for your freedom, you, Dikraxthas, agree to the following summation of the contract:

“One: endowment upon myself of unlimited life until I choose to end it as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Two: endowment upon myself of above average health and strength and freedom of all diseases and accidents as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Three: endowment upon myself of controlled sexual potency, including maintainable, controllable erections, unlimited orgasms of a quantity of semen not to fall bellow four tablespoons, non-impregnating or impregnating semen as I choose, and stamina to have sexual relations for periods up to twenty-four hours as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Four: endowment upon myself of the ability to instill into others any of the following temporary or permanent traits: general arousal from faint to extremely horny, addiction to semen, addiction to sex, attraction to me, attraction to others of my choosing, bisexuality, absolute obedience to me, defiant obedience to me, inability to disobey my commands, ability to have anal sex without physical damage, inability to enjoy sex without degradation, such that I will be able to have any form of sexual copulation with any woman or women I see, all as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Five: endowment upon myself of the ability to confer or revoke any of these powers to anyone of my choosing, as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Six: endowment upon myself of the ability to permanently remove or add appropriate body hair for appropriate bodily locations, as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Seven: endowment upon myself of the ability to defend myself from any form of attack and to inflict any potential damage done to me by an attacker back onto said attacker, as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Eight: endowment upon myself of the ability to pass unseen through any security system, electronic or personal, without harm or discovery, as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Nine: the endowment upon myself of enough worldly goods, money and possessions to live whatever lifestyle I choose, as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Ten: the endowment upon myself of the ability to always find the nearest parking space to my destination in whatever vehicle I travel in, as stipulated in the contract.”

“Yes.”

“Eleven: that, once released from your prison, you will never come within my presence again and that you will not foster, directly or indirectly, any action which could lead to any possible mental, physical, or worldly harm to me or anyone I come into contact with, as stipulated in the contract.”

A sigh, then “Yes.”

“Twelve: that these effects will take hold and be permanent exactly twelve hours after you are released from your prison.”

“Yes.”

“By the ancient law, the contract is agreed. I release you.”

There was no explosion, no fanfare, no whiz-bang special effects. One moment, Dikraxthas was there, and the next he was gone. I turned, switched off the light and climbed back up the stairs. I slipped quietly into the bedroom, heady with the experience. I got into bed. Diane never stirred from her slumber. I checked the clock. It read 3:47 AM.

I couldn’t get to sleep. Dammit, should have put that in there. No insomnia ever again.