The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawn’s Awakening Pt 4

Please send any comments to

Usual disclaimers, be an adult, don’t use it without permission, etc

It had been almost 6 weeks since Dawn had returned from her incredible weekend. She had not heard from her lover since that time. Wondering had been replaced by anger and finally by resolve. Somehow she couldn’t force herself to believe he had simply used her. There was far too much emotion, too much giving...and taking. His email account was still active but none of her letters had been read much less answered. She had finally resigned herself to the idea that she somehow had made a mistake and he was gone.

There had been subtle changes in her and her friends commented on her new look. It wasn’t anything she was doing but she couldn’t deny the more youthful tone to her skin, the way her hair bounced as she walked, that her breasts were higher and firmer. She even appeared to have lost some of her tummy. People she barely knew at work went out of their way to say hello and ask about her new diet or exercise program. Men were paying far too much attention to her and she could have filled a calendar with the requests for dates she almost always turned down. Her physical being had changed, he had somehow done that. But he had also changed her mentally and emotionally. Her work became her only solace and she threw herself into it in some feeble attempt to forget his passion, his magic. She had dated and even had attempted sex with a former lover. But he left her feeling hollow and incomplete. She was lost in her Master’s realm and only he had the map to her happiness. And strangest of all was the one white rose that refused to wilt.

2

This past Wednesday Dawn had finally made up her mind to do something to at least put some fun back in her life. Her friend Michelle had moved to Las Vegas several months ago and had been insisting that they get together and paint the town. This weekend was a three-day holiday and Dawn had finally agreed to meet Michelle for a long exposure to bright lights, noise and plenty of people. She would go to Las Vegas, stay in one of the better hotels and give herself over to the frenzied atmosphere.

By 11PM Friday, Dawn had checked herself into the hotel, stashed her bags and was strolling amidst the tables, slot machines and players. The drive to the airport had been short, the flight shorter still and she felt refreshed. The Las Vegas cab driver had flirted with her unmercifully and she knew she looked her best. She noticed men...and even a few women... staring at her as she walked slowly about the casino with no particular goal in mind. She had promised herself no gambling until she met Michelle tomorrow but perhaps a drink would relax her a bit. She seemed alive for the first time in weeks, almost as if every nerve was tingling. Las Vegas had never been this exciting but she didn’t want to do anything to lose the feeling.

One of the bars a bit off the beaten path wasn’t completely filled and Dawn took a stool in the back where she could still watch the throngs passing by and yet remain somewhat hidden. The bartender couldn’t have been quicker as he set a napkin in front of her, introduced himself as Rick, and asked for her order. He gave her an award winning smile as she gave it to him and he left to prepare her drink. Casually Dawn checked to make sure all was in order. She was wearing her infamous black dress, just enough cleavage and an occasional peek at white lace if she turned just right. It occurred to her at that moment that she was wearing his lace bra and panties. Instead of causing her a stab of pain, she smiled at the memories and felt a bit of wetness between her legs. Even now, in this place, with him far removed from her mind he could work his magic on her.

With deliberate slowness, Rick brought back her drink and served it with enough panache to humble Tom Cruise. It was obvious he wanted conversation and in another time this good looking guy might have written down her phone number for future reference. But tonight Dawn was content to sip her drink, watch the people and escape into her own non-thoughts.

Dawn finished her drink and was searching her purse for money when Rick appeared with another drink. Dawn insisted that she had not asked for another and he told her that a gentleman had purchased it for her. She looked around the bar for some sign of recognition but Rick explained that her benefactor had purchased the drink and left to cash in a winning Keno ticket. Perhaps it was the first drink that emboldened Dawn but she jumped down from the stool, drink in hand and walked to the bar entrance. How she would know who her benefactor was, she wasn’t really sure... and yet she knew. Perhaps it was the way he walked or the tuxedo amidst the jeans and sports shirts that made her pick him out of the crowd. She also noticed the way the crowd parted just enough to let him walk confidently away from the bar without restricting his progress or blocking her view. She sipped the drink, noticed the bitterness followed by an exotic sweetness. Wildflowers! She gasped in recognition. She stared at the glass in her hand as her brain tried to process what its presence meant for her. She looked back into the crowd and watched him striding away from her. She heard herself whisper in dazed confusion, “Master...?”

She thought she saw him hesitate but he didn’t stop and he didn’t turn around. Just as she was about to follow, he turned a corner and she lost him. Dawn stood there torn between elation and disappointment. He was here! He had walked away from her. Would she see him soon? Would they be together soon? Was he disappointed with her in some way? Surely the drink was a sign that she would see him soon. Dawn wanted to follow him, to find him. She wanted to throw herself in his arms, at his feet, whatever he wanted as long as she could be with him again. Somehow she knew that he would find her when he was ready and that she would NOT find him until then. Perhaps Rick would know something, but when she turned to speak to him, instead of Rick, a much older black man was polishing glasses behind the bar. Dawn suddenly realized that she was trembling and she needed to sit down. She sat back down at the bar and finished her drink. She savored it knowing it was from him and hoping that it meant she would see him soon. Perhaps even sometime during that weekend. By the time she had finished the drink, she was almost calm again. The trembling had stopped but she couldn’t quite relax. She would be on pins and needles until she saw him again. She needed to move.

She left the bar and began to wander through the crowd. The casino was crowded now, the shows having ended. Everyone seemed bent on getting somewhere and nowhere at the same time. Dawn walked slowly, taking in the sights and sounds as the drinks she had consumed warmed her body. She knew she was more than a little intoxicated but didn’t care as she enjoyed the looks from the men she passed. And, even though she knew she wouldn’t find him, she looked for him.

3.

The elevators came into sight and Dawn decided enough was enough, it was time to retire to her suite. The door slid open and she found herself alone in the elevator. The sudden emptiness and quiet actually startled her as she pressed the button for her floor. The ride was slow and smooth and Dawn looked around the car at the advertisements showcased behind glass display cases. The “Guest Services” caught her eye and she was especially intrigued by the spa and massage center that was open twenty-four hours.

Why not, she thought. A massage was an incredible treat she had only experienced once and perhaps it would relax her enough to be able to sleep. Dawn bypassed her own floor and rode to the top of the hotel as instructed by the placard. As the door slid silently open, Dawn balked at the sense of déjà vu that overcame her. The lobby was carpeted in the plushest white carpet she could recall seeing only once before. Floor to ceiling glass panels formed walls all around her. She began to tremble again. The young blonde that greeted her broke the dream and asked how she could be of service. Dawn stammered out a request for a massage and followed the blonde down a corridor to a room. Before entering, she was told that she could have her choice of a male or female masseuse, and to undress leaving on as much or as little of her lingerie as she wished. Dawn started to select a male masseuse but ultimately decided a woman would be better. If she had a choice then the lobby was probably just a coincidence. Her inner giggle told her she was far too uninhibited at the moment to control herself around a man right now anyway, especially clothed only in bra and panties.

Dawn stripped slowly luxuriating in the surroundings, trying to relax again. Light classical music played from hidden speakers, the smell of exotic spices and oils danced in the air. The massage table was warm and comfortable as she laid down to await her masseuse. Dawn’s mind drifted as she began a sensory journey of sights, smells and feelings. Only the soft opening and then closing of the door brought her back to the room.

Sabrina introduced herself, a slight accent that fit her looks. She was young, perhaps mid-twenties with long, straight brunette hair. Her boyish figure was trim, small breasts with prominent, dark nipples unencumbered by a bra were encased in a tight, white tee shirt. Stark white tennis shorts completed her outfit. She went to the table and picked up a small bottle of oil, removed the glass stopper and inhaled the fragrance.

“Most brunettes are complimented by this fragrance”, she said. “Lavender...light but with a touch of sweetness. I use it myself”. Dawn agreed that it was a perfect scent.

“Fine. Just lay back, relax and let your mind and body drift. I’ll just unhook your bra if you don’t mind. Don’t want anything in the way.”

Dawn couldn’t tell if Sabrina was flirting with her or not and she didn’t care. The drinks she’d had at the bar, the overwhelming comfort of this room, even the scent Sabrina had wafted in front of her were all working to divorce her mind from her body. She let Sabrina remove her bra completely and noticed something that might have been jealousy as her large firm breasts were momentarily exposed. Funny, she thought, she wants breasts as big as mine, I wish I had her nipples. They had grown noticeably harder and more erect and strained the shirt Sabrina wore. Dawn felt her own nipples twitch at the sight of these puffy, erotic buttons but laid down on her stomach giving herself over to Sabrina’s hands.

The oil was warm as Sabrina applied it to Dawn’s back, shoulders and neck. She was talented and had obviously been trained exceptionally well. She kneaded Dawn’s flesh starting at her neck and worked her way down her back moving from the center to her rib cage. Her arms, hands, even her fingers were all massaged by the expert young woman. She moved on to Dawn’s feet rubbing the scented oil onto her skin. She massaged each leg stopping just at the line where the white lace of her panties met her skin. When she had finished, she poured more of the silken oil into her hands and started again on Dawn’s shoulders and back. Dawn slowly but surely allowed her mind to drift and she wandered into a sleepy oblivion.