The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawn’s Awakening Pt 5

Usual disclaimers Be an adult, don’t use it without permission etc.

Please send all comments to They were greatly appreciated.

Dawn awoke relaxed but knowing somehow that something was different. Smooth, trained hands continued to rub oils onto her back and sides but things had changed. The scents, the sounds were different. The rich smell of lavender had been replaced by something more exotic...a sensual perfume...a mixture of spice and sea air. She glanced around and noticed soft, white sheers billowing gently in front of open windows. Faint stars were visible and she could hear gentle waves rolling against the beach. I must be dreaming, she thought, but she felt awake, relaxed, more alive than she had felt in weeks. What had happened? She turned to question Sabrina and discovered other things had changed also. As she lifted off the table, soft warm oil enveloped her breast. Dawn gasped at the sudden contact but couldn’t help pressing the globe of flesh into the hand. Instantly her nipple hardened and she slipped back down onto the table unable yet to react. Then he whispered in her ear...

“I’ve missed you, my Pet. It has been far too long.”

Dawn dared not believe that her Master had come to claim her so soon. She turned around and was awarded by his passionate kiss. Instantly her nipples hardened into stone.

“I’ve missed you also, Master...terribly. Why did you not contact me? I thought I had been abandoned.”

He carefully drew Dawn to himself so that he was holding her, kissing her beneath her ear, and along her throat. At the same time, he caressed her breasts carefully gliding past but not over the erect stones at the tips...teasing her, whispering as he did.

“You should not question me or my methods, Dawn. I told you I would return to you. But you have strayed, you gave your body to another while in my possession.”

The words stung her as if she had been hit by a whip. Tears formed in her eyes even though he continued to massage her tender breasts and kiss along her throat.

“No, Master...I mean, yes, I did but it was empty, just a fuck, worthless. I...”

“Stop”, he commanded. He hissed out the word so that there was little doubt that her excuses were angering him. He pushed her to arms length and stared up and down her body, taking her in, smiling at what he saw.

“Have you not seen what I have done for you? Can you not tell that I was with you all along? You must decide, Pet, if you are to be mine or if you would rather things were...shall we say, as they were.”

Dawn knew exactly what he meant. She had known at some unconscious level for weeks that he was responsible for her outrageous looks, the firmness in her breasts and ass...the new Dawn. Would she trade her soul to stay like this? Or more importantly, would she say goodbye to the one who took her to the edge of sexuality, pushed her over and then brought her back? It was hardly a fair question and she timidly looked up into his eyes.

“Master...I am yours.”

“Then listen to me and listen carefully. I shall never again give you this opportunity nor shall you hear these words again. I will punish you tonight for your transgression but I think you will find the punishment more pleasure than pain. I will also leave you again and you shall not stray, not now or ever. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master, I understand.”

“Good. Now, I am going to give you something more precious than you can imagine. It will be the key to a door that you will think about many, many time before using. As of now, you are mine. No man has ever fulfilled your needs the way I have, nor will any in the future. Was not your encounter a waste of time?”

“Yes, it was, Master. I could not cum.”

“It will always be that way, for, am I not your lord and Master? If you should decide to stray again then you will leave me forever. I shall not return again. And, my Dawn, time will catch you as surely as shadows catch the sunlight as day fades. You will, overnight, become the person the years say you truly are. Do you understand?”

“Yes...yes I do, Master”

“Then the key, and then your punishment. If ever you choose, after careful reflection, to leave my care, become unshackled by my collar, care no longer for where my cock and tongue can take you then all you must do is utter these words three times ‘Master, I put thee away from me’. Ponder your decision and tell me truly. Will you become my collared servant or will you take your chances with the withered cocks of old men that cannot ever satisfy you?”

Dawn hesitated only an instant. “I am yours, Master.”

“As it should be. Now...to your punishment.”

He pulled her to him once again and slowly feathered light kisses along her parted lips, flicking his tongue against hers. He continued to massage her breasts and started to work his magic on the hard centers. He laid her back gently and carefully traced a path down her throat to the valley between her breasts with his tongue. He took one nipple, then the other in his fingers, pinching gently, pulling at them until they were more extended than Dawn that possible. Finally he took her right nipple firmly between his fingers and pulled upwards until it had grown at least three times in length. The clip he attached suddenly held the tender bud in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Dawn cried out once and then again when he did the same to her other sensitized nipple. A slim gold chain with a larger circle in the middle connected the two clips together. The momentary pain was gone and he needed only to tug the chain gently to inflame her senses, to light a fire between her legs.

He continued his journey down her body with his tongue and lips. Every few seconds he would tug his golden chain and Dawn would shiver with the intense feeling he caused. At last he was tonguing the soft flesh at the waist band of her panties. He was merely inches away from what she wanted. She somehow knew this time was more urgent than the last and that no barrier would keep her from feeling his plunging tongue inside her steaming cunt. She could not have been more wrong.

He rolled her lace panties down her legs to her ankles then casually dropped them to the floor. She was naked before him, exposed but not afraid. If this was his idea of punishment, then punish her more. He grasped both legs behind her knees and slid her to the foot of the table so that her ass rested on the edge and both heels rested in small indentations. He parted her legs so that her inner femaleness was open and exposed to his view, his fingers, tongue and, she hoped, his swollen cock. Her juices began a fresh tribute to his actions and flowed from between the pulsing lips of her cunt.

Slowly he wiped his fingers through the outpouring that showed slick on the inside of her thighs. He then rubbed the scented fluids into her luxuriant merkin, combing the dark hairs up and away from her sensitive pussy lips. Dawn quivered in expectation and mewed softly as each stroke of his hand telegraphed pressure to her clit. Even as he stroked the hair and skin above her pussy, he’d pull the chain that kept her nipples sending high voltage pleasure signals to her brain and to the core of her womanhood.

Dawn knew that she was about to be rewarded when he formed a v with the fingers of one hand and opened her pussy to reveal the pulsing bud of flesh. She watched as his head bent slowly to deliver the tongue lashing she knew would drive her over the brink. His breath blew hotly against her thighs and she nearly screamed as the first flick of his tongue coincided with an especially strong pull on the chain between her tits. Her hand grasped at the sides of the table as he administered another flick and another pull. Dawn raised her legs and scissored them outwards at a nearly impossible angle so that he could have more access to her molten insides. She wanted to take that flicking tongue deeply inside her and to cum before the sensations drove her insane.

He maddeningly continued to plant small teasing kisses on her clit and to pull the chain that held her extended nipples captive. He was taking her to the edge and then letting her relax before driving her forward again. Her clit was twice its normal size, ready to burst in orgasm when he took a finger and placed it behind the swollen button. He pried his target from between the folds of pussy flesh so that he had no trouble capturing it in his mouth. Chain pulls came once a second as he rolled the center of her cunt between his lips like a marble. He was making her insane, driving her crazy with lust. Her cries and moans filled the room as he pleasured her. She did not see or care that he had taken another length of golden chain and fastened it to the loop bouncing between her breasts. Dawn did become instantly aware when a third clip slowly closed around her throbbing clit. At first the pressure was more than she could bear and she reached for him. But he held her arms at her sides and pulled gently on the connecting ring at the center of her torture. Both nipples and her clit were pulled as one. The sensations slamming into Dawn’s brain was more than she would ever be able to endure. He had only to pull once more and Dawn tensed, screamed and climaxed as hard as she had ever done before.

Dawn could now imagine her punishment. He would tease her continuously until she could not stand it then send her screaming over the edge. It wouldn’t take long before her body would ache with the force of the tension and release. It wasn’t the slow, intense trip he took her on before but a series of hard blows to her psyche and then a waterfall gushing between her legs as she literally raised off the table in a convulsive climax. It took less than a dozen jerks on the small chain to force Dawn into her second wave. Without allowing her an instant of respite, four more took her right into her third. The pain was intense, the pleasure so rewarding that the two melded together. Her brain was barely able to separate the two sensations and finally gave up trying. Pressure and pain gave way to climax and release only to build again as he administered his punishment. The only thought Dawn could manage in between her moans of agonized pleasure was that he should never stop. She wasn’t sure if she was laughing or crying as he jerked her into her fourth climax and finally a fifth before letting her rest.

Sweat rolled off Dawn as she felt him release her engorged clit from its golden captor. He released her nipples next and kissed them in turn. Dawn felt as if she had run a marathon and she ached from her ordeal. Her nipples and clit were swollen and refused to diminish in size. It was as if they were straining, reaching out to be tormented again and again. Slowly her breathing returned to normal and the trembling in her legs subsided. He pulled her gently up the table so that she was laying full length, her breasts proud, a small slick puddle of her own juices near the opposite end. He covered her with a sheet and pushed her damp hair from around her face. He kissed her, told her to rest for a moment. Dawn knew he was about to do his disappearing act again and she fought the overwhelming desire to sleep. She didn’t want him to leave her, she wanted and needed his cock...to satisfy him. He could punish her as he did all he wanted. It had done what he had intended. He had gotten her to pledge her body once before and now he owned her soul. There would be no return.

“Rest a few minutes, Pet. I will be back quickly...some unfinished business. I will come back to take your virginity.”

Dawn had no idea what that meant. She watched him adjust the windows so the cool night air wasn’t blowing directly on her. He dimmed the lights and sleep...his sleep...overcame her. She drifted off to the scent of her sex, salt air and spice and the sound of waves breaking gently on the shore.

He came back and woke her with gentle kisses on her lips and face. Dawn smiled up at him and then sighed as the vivid memory of what he had just put her through flooded back. She also knew that her life had changed because of this man...again. She sat up in his arms, the sheet falling down grazing her nipples as it slid. She shuddered and noticed that they were still swollen and erect and now felt her clit was still mildly throbbing. Part of her hoped the feelings would never end but she wondered if she’d be able to walk or put her bra on without having an orgasm. She smiled at the thought.

He left her side and returned with a steaming mug of something and handed it to her. She drank and knew it was the same mixture he had served her at his cabin only heated... bitterness followed by intoxicating sweetness. For the first time Dawn took a long look at her Master. He had changed into a tight white tee shirt and matching white slacks. She smiled at the thought that he had tortured her to five mind numbing orgasms in a tuxedo never removing even his tie. She could see the outline of his cock shaft, the rim of flesh at its head pressed against the tight material. He wasn’t particularly handsome but he was the Master of his domain and held no man or woman above him. Dawn felt something more than love for him although that was what she would tell her friends when they asked. Dawn was in love with this man.

She handed him the empty mug and looked into his eyes waiting, wondering what he had meant by taking her virginity. As if he could read her thoughts he began a slow strip of his own. In only seconds he was as naked as she and she no longer need to imagine the size or shape of his cock. He walked closer to her and she needed no invitation to take the growing man flesh into her willing mouth. He arched his head back as she performed a wet tongue dance down the shaft and around the bulbous head. Dawn took him as deeply as she could and felt him swell harder and harder as she did. She hoped he would let her suck his cum from him and swallow every drop. But as he began to pulse in close orgasm he pulled her head away and up to his own.

“No, my pretty. It would be wonderful to send my seed down your throat and we shall soon enough. But I have a special treat for you tonight. One that will take us closer yet and something you have never done before.”

He kissed her again on the lips. She could taste his cock and the salty drops of pre-cum she had rubbed on her lips with her tongue. He guided her so that she was lying on her stomach and then up on her knees. Then he moved her back to the end of the table. This isn’t different, she thought. She looked forward to the pounding he would give her mounting her from behind. Dawn closed her eyes and smiled at the thought. Her swollen nipples grew even harder and her pussy responded with its own outpouring of excitement.

Dawn knew he was naked, hard and ready. She knew that he needed no lubricant to drive fully into her hot, open cunt. She was near orgasm already from thinking about what he was about to do and knew he’d extract number six with just a few strokes of his cock. Dawn was hardly prepared for what he did next.

He came into view from behind her and fastened a cuff of light, thin metal on her wrist and then to the table. Slowly and deliberately, he walked around in front of her and did the same with the other wrist. Dawn was forced to lay with her head down on the table, her ass in the air, exposing her pussy to him. Not a trace of fear crossed her mind, she trusted him completely. He whispered a “safe word” in her ear and kissed her upturned mouth again. Before walking to the end of the table, he allowed her to suck the head of his cock for a few seconds bringing him to even harder and bigger dimension.

“You know, love, the secret to a good ass fucking is plenty of lubricant.”

Had she heard him right? Was he thinking of taking her up her ass? No man had ever done that to her before. But then she knew what he meant by taking her virginity. He really did intend to fuck her ass. She had experimented with pencil vibrators and had enjoyed that immensely but she couldn’t imagine something the size of his cock ramming into that tight hole. Dawn had a choice. She could utter the safe word and all would end or she could see what happened. She was already on the edge of cumming and she knew he wouldn’t hurt her. Besides, she wanted to please him more than anything in the world. If this is what he wants, then this is what he shall have.

She felt him apply a coated finger to her ass and slowly work it into the dark recess. His other hand found her pussy and he pushed two fingers inside her as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Dawn thought she’d cum immediately but the sensation of his finger working the lubricant into her ass was a sensational distraction. She had never felt such a warm feeling as he started to fuck her ass with his finger. At some point, Dawn made the decision...she wanted his cock up her ass. She moved backwards driving his probing fingers deeply into both her ass and her willing cunt. He needed no further urging, took the finger from her tight, hot hole and she felt the throbbing plum head of his cock slip up against her opening.

A moment of fear coursed through Dawn’s brain. No...no way would that fit in her ass. He would split her in two. He grabbed her hair and held her head back as he pushed against her virgin asshole. He was going to take her, take her now. She began to panic as she felt the pressure increase but then suddenly the pressure relaxed and she felt the head of his cock enter her tight ass. There was no pain, only a different full feeling. Now that her fears had been tossed aside she could hardly wait to feel him fill her with the length of his cock meat. Once again, as if he could read her thoughts, he relaxed the grip in her hair and moved his hips forward inching his cock into her. He renewed the teasing of her clit and pussy with the other hand and Dawn discovered she was going to love this man fucking her ass.

He was slow at first, as was his style, drawing almost all the way out then plunging slowly back in. Dawn felt new tremblings within her body as the welcome invader stretched and filled her. He took his hand away from her pussy, reached over and around her and released one hand. Dawn needed no instruction and her own hand began to rub her clit with practiced moves. He began to fuck into her ass matching the fevered tempo of her own fingers. Nerves stretched and danced. New feelings for Dawn played across the animal parts of her brain as he drove her closer and closer with his maddening rhythm. Her own fingers plunged in and out of her pussy feeling his balls as he shoved his cock up her ass as far as he could. She knew he must be close but it didn’t matter. She wanted to wait but there was no possible way. On a forward stroke of his hips, Dawn felt the swell of her pussy cause the folded skin to part and she tweezed her clit between two fingers. She stroked it as if it were a small penis as he withdrew but she knew the dam was ready to break. A roaring began to fill her ears and the pressure in her ass grew as he swelled even bigger, ready to burst. Once, twice, three more strokes and the wave crashed over Dawn. Her cum was incredible, her cries of pleasure filled the room. Her ass opened and he drove harder and deeper into her with every stroke. Wave after wave burst over her as he stretched her unmercifully. She stroked her clit and felt her juice literally squirt over her hand. His cock began to pulse and she knew he was about to join her. Once more he withdrew then filled her as he cried out in his own burst of pleasure. Globs of hot semen splattered into Dawn’s violated ass. His cum added to the lubricant making her hole a slippery channel that accepted his pummeling cock without hesitation. Dawn thrummed her clit as she came again clenching down on his shaft. Another burst of hot cum jetted into her body. He plunged into her again unleashing a third jet that forced his fluid out of her body onto her hand. Again and again she was wracked with wave after wave as he pushed and withdrew into the slick, hot opening that was flooding with his cum. Dawn could take no more and she fell forward in a collapse of passion. He withdrew slowly and watched as his semen trickled from her ass while her own cum juices leaked from her cunt.

He smiled down at her very satisfied at how things had gone. He released her other hand, kissed her and let her know he would be back with a warm towel in just seconds. All Dawn could do was smile as the after effects of what he had done for her washed over her. She did indeed love this man and wanted him to fuck her anyway he wanted, including her ass. She closed her eyes listening to the surf, smelling the night air as he walked off. He came back to her and she could feel a soft, warm cloth between her legs and the cheeks of her ass. When he had finished, he walked around to her and kissed her lovingly. How he had gotten dressed so quickly...or had she been asleep? He walked to the window and shut it, then turned to face her.

“Remember your promise, Dawn, and remember you hold the key to release yourself from me anytime you feel the need. Know that I love you.”

With those words he smiled at her and walked towards her. Dawn blinked as the image shifted at each step he took. With the first step toward her he was himself very much the image she knew. Then his hair began to turn longer, his body thinning. Dawn could not believe what she was watching but could no longer stay conscience. She was drifting, falling deeper and deeper as the figure transformed from the Master that had just given her a new way of life, had pleasure punished her to the point of insanity, then taken her virgin asshole, into Sabrina, the hotel masseuse. The last thing she remembered was the smell of salt air and spice.

“Miss, miss...please wake up. I’m sorry but we need the room now.” Sabrina stood before Dawn in her tight little tee shirt, her prominent nipples swollen and obvious. Dawn looked into Sabrina’s eyes intently. Sabrina smiled curiously back at her. She wondered if her Master was in there or had simply traded places with the girl. There were so many things she didn’t understand about her Master but she really didn’t care as long as he worked his magic on her. The massage had done her a world of good too. She felt fresh and alive.

Dawn dressed and prepared to leave. Sabrina thanked her for being her guest and accepted the generous tip with genuine thanks. She also told Dawn that there was a note and a box waiting at the counter near the elevator. Dawn couldn’t help kissing the young woman on the cheek as she left. In another time...

Dawn opened the box on the elevator as she descended to her room. Thirteen white roses filled the small car with sweet aroma. She opened the note and read:

You are mine now and forever. No man shall ever possess you as I have. Only one can be first and I am he. Know that I love you and that I shall be with you again soon.

She noticed that the poster for the spa and massage center was gone. She glanced at her reflection in the glass cases. Her own image looked back at her but as she looked 15 years ago...no better. “Thank you Master.” she whispered into the quiet of the elevator. She could swear she felt his lips brush her cheek and somehow she knew he heard her. Dawn smiled to herself content.