The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers.

Any feedback should be sent to

Thanks

Dawn’s Awakening

Part 3

By SirSegais

Once again Dawn awoke feeling the strange mixture of being refreshed somehow but with a tinge of anxiety. Time had stood still again and she had no idea if she’d slept for just minutes or for hours. His damn disappearing act was driving her to distraction but she also realized it had to be a part of some master plan. She wanted so much to please him as he had done to her. If he would only hold still for her...

On the floor in front of the sofa was a large, white (of course) bath towel of some material she had never felt before. It was like a warm liquid pouring through her hands as she picked it up and draped it against her naked body. She also saw his note.

Down the right hall to the left is the bath. It is ready for you. Take all the time you need but do not tarry. I’m waiting for you in my bedroom at the end of the hall.

Dawn looked about but saw no sign of her clothes or her destroyed undergarments. She stretched, immediately felt her nipples begin to harden and shook her head in amazement. She wasn’t even sure he was even in the same house and he made her excited. Well, she thought, I will make myself squeaky clean and fresh and then meet him on any terms he dictated.

The bathroom was large and held a sunken tub that could have held at least three comfortably. Lighted, scented candles cast their flickering shadows on the three walls and reflected off the glass that formed the fourth. The water was perfect and Dawn lowered herself into the tub. Her arms were a bit sore from being tied behind her but the ache soon melted away. As she closed her eyes her mind began to contemplate what she was feeling. He had excited her more than any man had ever done before, taken her to the top of some great precipice. He had done things to her with his tongue and cock that a few had tried but none had ever accomplished. Yet he remained mysterious, aloof and, in her opinion, unsatisfied. He had changed her mind in some not so subtle way to accept the Master/submissive role. Just hours ago she would have laughed at such an idea. Now she belonged to him. She knew his ways were to make life without him unbearable, to please her so that no other man could ever really satisfy her again. He had done it by giving to her but on his terms. Now she was a captured soul, his submissive. She wanted only to satisfy him.

Dawn hurried through her bath and wrapped the towel around her. As she left the bathroom, a warm scented breeze filled the room extinguishing the candles. Perfect, she thought, even the wind obeys him. Out the door, to the left...to his bedroom. Dawn was determined to give him anything, promise him anything as long as she could hold onto him.

The bedroom fit the rest of the house. Three wood-paneled walls and the other floor to ceiling glass. The ever-present moonlight showed a very large bed low on the floor. More to Dawn’s liking was her Master naked, hard and obviously waiting for her in the center.

He stood as she came into the room. Dawn struggled to take in all she saw. His cock jutted out from his body and bobbed slightly in time with his heartbeat. She only now saw his face, she would never forget it from this point on. His height, his weight made indelible impressions on her mind. As he came toward her, she dropped the towel from around her and proudly let him see her naked and unashamed...here and ready for him.

He bent to her and lightly kissed her lips. No other parts of their bodies touched, just a soft, romantic kiss. Dawn closed her eyes as he kissed her and knew she had never been kissed before. He drew her to him then and once again their bodies melded. His hardness pressed against her belly, her breasts flattened against his chest. He held her for just brief seconds and then kissed her again. She felt her own urgency begin anew. How could just kissing this man cause her to drench herself, cause her nipples to harden and re-kindle the fire? Was it because she knew this time he would give all of himself to her?

He drew her to him and walked until they tumbled backwards onto the bed. He held her tightly and she could feel his cock against her throbbing slit. Dawn tried to pull him inside her, she was more than wet enough, but he held her off. He began a masterful series of light kisses on her cheeks, her closed eyes. He stroked her hair as he did so that it fell around his face. He was getting lost in her body as she was lost in his. The sensations of touch and smell were everything. He kissed her lips and teased her tongue with his own. Soft mewing sounds came from her as he caressed her body and kissed her feverish lips.

Gently he rolled her over so that he was on top. He drew her legs apart and Dawn shuddered with anticipation. Finally, he would fuck her and give her what she wanted. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and she groaned. One more time, the dark peaks of her breasts hardened into granite. Immediately she felt the flood begin between her legs. He pulled back from her and knelt upright. Slowly he stroked his cock while he watched her face. Silently she begged him with her eyes to give himself to her. He spoke to her then, words she would never forget.

“You have learned well tonight. I am grateful to you for being receptive and responsive. It has been a long time since I have encountered a woman such as you. You have learned trust, submissiveness and the utmost importance of giving.”

He placed the tip of his cock against her pussy lips and moved his hips forward. Tears came to Dawn’s eyes as she felt the thick plum enter her. She was so ready for him, wanting him, needing him. He spoke again.

“Take heed my last instructions. When we are through here you will never know another man the way you have known me. I will forsake all others as you must also do. But, you must follow my last demands. When we are finished, when you are complete, I will leave you again. You may take all the time you need but you must return to your vanilla world and wait for me. It won’t be long...if you follow my will. Fail at that and we will never be together again. Do you understand?”

With his last words he inched his hips forward and Dawn felt another inch of cock slid into her. Did he think she wouldn’t follow his wishes? Did he think that life without him would have any meaning at all? She wasn’t happy at the prospect of waiting for him but she would hold his promise of tomorrow in her heart. She nodded. He slipped his entire cock home.

Her orgasm caught her by complete surprise. He had only entered her and she came immediately. It wasn’t as powerful as he had given her before but it shocked her that he could cause her to cum just putting himself inside her. He kissed her tenderly and she murmured in response. Slowly, he withdrew his cock and gently slid back into her. Gentle kisses, probing tongue and caressing hands started Dawn up the hillside once more. He stroked her body, cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples with his palms. Gently, he bit around her throat, the tender spot beneath her ears and pulled her lower lip with his. All the time his cock moved slowly in and out of her molten cunt.

Her mind was winking out and her body was taking over. All Dawn could feel was his throbbing cock inside her and his attention to every inch of her body. Suddenly she realized he was making love to her. He wasn’t fucking her...it was so much more. He was taking possession of her and she willingly let him. The last ounce of control left her and she gave herself to him completely.

She willed her legs to open just that much more in order to take more of his cock. She wanted him buried inside her, to feel his balls slap against her ass. She wasn’t disappointed as he shoved deeper and harder. This was what he was waiting for, her complete and total surrender. He wrapped his arms around her, nestled his head against hers and began to take her. Slowly at first and then with increased urgency. His cock plunged into her driving her juices out onto her thighs, her ass and the sheets beneath her. Faster still he pulled and then pushed while Dawn could only feel the pressures inside her build. The mountain they were climbing was the highest yet but the release at the top would be worth the journey.

He began to moan in her ear and his strokes became faster and deeper. She couldn’t possibly take any more of his shaft. Each time he withdrew, his cock head teased her clit sending vibrations from her cunt to her brain. There was nothing she could do but take the journey he had started just hours before. Her own cum was building in time with his and she knew they would cum together. He rose slightly off her and pumped into her faster yet. Dawn rose to meet him with every stroke. He was quickly reaching his own peak and it was all she could do to hold off her own explosion so that she could be there with him.

“Cum now”, she begged, “I cant hold on any longer”.

He looked at her, locked her eyes with his and smiled. Suddenly like a run-away jackhammer, he ripped into her flesh with his own. Faster and faster he fucked her until she lost control. No thoughts, no being, no sense other than being fucked by this magician. He was her stallion, she was his mare. He would ride her up and over the mountain.

It came suddenly. There was nothing this side of heaven or hell that could have stopped the orgasm that broke over her. At the same instant she felt the pressure in his cock increase and knew they were together. Her first spasm jolted through her and she heard him call her name. She felt the first spurt of his cum and clamped down on his cock flesh with her clenching cunt. He withdrew and plunged back into her shooting a second jet of hot sticky fluid. She could feel it splatter against her womb. She could imagine the salty thickness as he poured his seed down her throat, imagined the sticky heat as it shot across her breasts and face. She could taste and feel him as he fucked into her without mercy. Lost in her own clenching orgasm, Dawn rocked through spasm after spasm of ecstasy as he shot wad after wad of cum inside her. She began to lose control and felt her body begin to abandon her. It was if her brain was shutting down to protect her senses. It was one continuous cum as he stroked, pulled, probed and filled her cunt. Jet after jet filled her until the hot fluid seeped onto her legs. As she started to wink out, he slowed and shortened his strokes giving her a slight reprieve from the darkness overtaking her. He kissed her lovingly and tenderly as her eyes closed. The crashing waves were now ripples as her orgasm tapered off. He had taken her to the top and they had jumped off together. The fall was worth the sudden stop. As he pulled his spent cock from her cum soaked pussy she heard him say “Thank you”.

For the last time, Dawn awoke, this time in his bed. As he had said, he was nowhere to be seen. She called for him but there was no response. Just for a moment, Dawn started to cry. The emptiness was overwhelming, but then she remembered his promise. She left his bed and walked to the bathroom. Expecting to look as if she had been through a tornado, Dawn was surprised at the way she looked. Her hair was a bit out of place but she looked fresh, even healthier. She smiled as she thought ‘that’s what a good fuck can do for you’. She dabbed the last trace of his cum from her mound with a scented cloth.

Back in the main room Dawn found her dress draped smoothly over the back of the chair. Her shoes were underneath and beside it was fresh lingerie still in their boxes. Perfectly sized, white lace, barely nothing and very expensive...she put on the panties and bra. She had to be imagining the sensations as she admired her self in the glass. That couldn’t possibly be just a hint of his tongue in her panties. Certainly it must be a label out of place. And that must be a seam making her think his fingers were closing over her tortured nipples. She tried and succeeded in putting these thoughts to the back of her mind as she slipped into her dress and shoes.

She collected her never-opened bag and looked one last time around. It was only a thought but she might catch a glimpse of him watching her. It wasn’t to be, but she did notice the dozen, white long stemmed roses he had left for her. Dawn was crying from so many emotions as she hurried down the steps to her car. She hated him for leaving her like this but wouldn’t even consider not doing as he asked. She knew he’d call, meet her, take her on another journey. All she had to do was go home and wait.

Dawn drove back over the sandy smooth road that brought her to his home. She took deep breaths of the rain washed forest as she made her way back onto the Interstate. The drive to the airport would help her get her mind set and maybe stop the insistent tingle between her legs and nipples.

Damn! She thought, this was ridiculous. I have nothing to lose and I have him to gain. Dawn took the very next offramp, crossed back over the freeway and headed back in the opposite direction...back to him. She slowed as she looked where the turnout ought to have been but realized she must have missed it when an unfamiliar offramp came up. Dawn reversed her direction and again so that she was headed back the right direction once more.

It was just luck and some sort of instinct that made her turn off the pavement and down the rutted road. This couldn’t possibly be right but it was the only dirt road off the pavement that was anywhere near where she had been. What happened to the well maintained sand? This washboard was hardly more than a wagon trail and couldn’t have been used in years. And where were the majestic pines and cedars? Only scrub oak and a few stunted pines grew here now. I have to turn around, she thought, first wide spot.

Suddenly Dawn came to the cabin...at least it had been the cabin. She left the lights on and walked up the dilapidated steps. The once proud door barely hung on one hinge and she stepped into the room. No white carpet, no furniture, no books. The glass wall was broken long ago, trees and vines re-claimed their territory. Something scurried back into the fireplace as she walked further into the room.

Thoroughly stunned, Dawn turned and walked down the hall. The bathroom was only a hint of what it had been. The tub was gone replaced by a wide, gaping hole. She hurried to the bedroom where he had fulfilled her every dream and gasped at the ruin. The ceiling had collapsed, broken glass lay everywhere. There was no sign of the bed where she had given up her soul to him.

Dawn walked back down the hall in utter amazement. This couldn’t be the place where he took her but it HAD to be. There was no other place around. No, she decided, she was tired and she had simply taken a wrong turnoff. Maybe some builder had built several houses like this one and she had stumbled into one that had been abandoned.

Dawn turned to leave and caught her reflection in a large piece of glass still attached to the wall. Tired or not she looked pretty damn good and couldn’t help admiring herself. Somehow she looked a little thinner, her breasts stood a little higher, her hair shone just a bit more than usual. It was if tonight with him had erased five years. She felt younger, stronger, and even prettier. Now to get out of this slum before the rest caved in on her and find the right road. As she turned toward the door, Dawn saw the perfect thirteenth long stemmed white rose.