The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers.

Any feedback should be sent to

Thanks

Dawn’s Awakening

Part 2

By SirSegais

Dawn woke feeling strangely refreshed...not at all drained from her experience. She wasn’t certain if she had been asleep for minutes or hours. The light from the full moon gave no indication. The room was still flooded with the iridescence that she had found comforting. He had placed her on the sofa and wrapped a down comforter around her. She was still wearing her bra and panties and he had straightened them around her...wrapping the silken material around her breasts and covering the mound between her legs. The only evidence that she had undergone anything close to what had happened was her disheveled hair and an ache between her legs. It wasn’t a painful ache or one of discomfort. It came from a feeling of not quite being fulfilled.

She sat up and looked about the room. Nothing had changed and she was alone. Only a hint of his musky cologne said he had even been with her. Dawn stood and stretched. She ran her hands down her body and instantly felt her nipples harden. She had always been quick to excite but never like this. It was as if his presence was all around her teasing and playing with her even if he wasn’t in the room. His voice surprised her when he spoke.

“Your act was well-done, Dawn. You pleased me with your performance. I trust my finale was to your liking.”

It wasn’t a question, Dawn merely looked in his direction and nodded. As if her body had a mind of its own, she felt the moisture returning between her legs as she vividly recalled his lashing tongue inside her. He walked slowly toward her and she tried to capture his image. He was dressed in a dark gray kimono that somehow reflected the light pouring in through the glass wall. He carried a snifter half filled with the juice from the bar. As he came to her, he took a sip and set the glass down. She was speechless as he approached.

“Now, my love, I will teach you to trust me. Turn around”.

It wasn’t that she couldn’t disobey his commands, she simply didn’t want to. It wasn’t an option any longer. What he had done to her with his tongue made her only want whatever he was willing to give. She turned and waited for his touch.

He came from behind her and pressed his full body length into hers. Dawn pressed back and felt his hardness against her. The kimono was obviously gone and the heat from his body added more fuel to the inferno building inside her. He caught both her arms and pulled them behind her. Slowly and deliberately, he wrapped a soft cord around them so that they were tied behind her back. Her breasts arched up and out straining the material holding them in. A soft click caught her ear and a flash of reflected light drew her to the small knife he had brought to front of her bra. He wrapped his free hand in her hair and pulled firmly until she was arched back. Her breasts threatened to burst free from the flimsy material and did exactly that when he cut the center completely. She gasped as the fabric fell away. Slowly he brought the knife blade up to her nipple. She could feel it harden even more at the thought of attention. He slowly played the dull edge of the blade across one, then the other. Like twin points of lust, they turned to stone and grew erect. She hadn’t yet figured out the strange mix of pleasure and pain he was bringing to her. He hadn’t actually hurt her but his teasing was driving her to an unknown brink. He was playing a new and exciting melody, one she had never heard before...and he was the consummate maestro.

Her breasts ached and her nipples begged to be touched. She wanted him to take them in his mouth but couldn’t ask. All she could do was wonder how he had brought her to this point...a point where he was driving her crazy by simply holding her by the hair and teasing her nipples. She knew she was wet...soaking her panties again. She would surely cum if he touched the tips of her breasts. And touch them he did. His hand left her hair and reached around to gently caress her breast. She didn’t expect the sensation of the glove he wore or the strangeness of his touch. One side of the glove was rough like coarse cloth, the other as soft as mink. He cupped and stroked at her breast first with one side causing her to gasp in pleasure/pain and then the other side feeling herself swell into the delicious softness. Her brain was screaming as he teased her, caressed her and took her to a new height. A few had tried to excite her like this but no one had ever come close. The mixture was too exquisite and she wanted him to stop or give her more.

Dawn could hardly notice that he had moved his blade to her panties. Two quick movements left them lying at her feet. She was naked, arms tied behind her and ready to beg him for anything if he would only somehow, someway bring her down from the mountain she was climbing. Her sensitized breasts were telegraphing signals to her brain that in turn sent ripples through her pussy. He had done it again...teased her to the point of exploding but wasn’t going to let her go. Not yet at least.

He pushed her forward until her knees met the couch. With a firmness she had grown used to he pushed her down until she was kneeling in front of the sofa. He gently forced her head forward with one hand and moved her knees apart with the other. She wanted only to co-operate with him certain he was going to give her the release she craved.

It was sudden and unexpected when he plunged into her from behind. Dawn let out a long loud moan that coincided with him entering her. He filled her completely and she took all he had to offer. As suddenly as he entered her, he withdrew completely. Dawn felt an agony she had never felt before. She was empty without him, not just her body but her mind and soul. She tried to move backwards but with her arms tied all she could do was squirm in desperation. Just as she thought she would lose it completely, he entered her to the hilt again. She sighed out loud as she felt his balls slap against her. She felt filled again, somehow whole and complete. Then he withdrew again. Tears formed as Dawn’s inner desires took over. It wasn’t enough that he had her on the brink again, he was determined to make her insane with craven lust. Dear god, she thought, whatever you want...just give me that cock again.

As if her evil prayer had been answered, he plunged full length into her again. Determined to hold on to him, Dawn pressed back as hard as her pinioned body would allow. She was rewarded by a sudden pressure on her clit that took her another step up the mountain. It wasn’t possible but she was going higher and higher. She felt him move away but this time he stayed inside her and moved forward to fuck his cock into her. He drew upon the ancient rhythms and plunged his flesh into hers. Seconds, she thought, just seconds from flaming completeness. Just don’t stop...

He let her go and gave her what she needed. Time after time he forced cock flesh up inside her filling the molten pit between her legs. Rivers of cunt juice flowed down her thighs as he drew out to the tip and hurried back inside her. Finally, Dawn’s orgasm was upon her. He felt it as she started to spasm and drove his shaft deeply into her. Dawn shuddered as the first small ripple broke over her, then she stiffened completely as the explosion went off inside her. One crushing pulse after another racked her as he held his cock without moving deep inside her. She had never cum like this before and was certain she never would again. How he could do this was no longer a question, how to keep him doing it was paramount.

Finally, weak and exhausted he pulled away from her. She felt her arms released but was too weak to move from her kneeling position. She was barely aware that he lifted her back on the sofa and once again wrapped her in the blanket. As she relaxed completely, she knew she was going to fall asleep again. Two fleeting thoughts crossed her mind as darkness descended. He had made her cum so completely, so fiercely that she knew that she would never find a lover as good as this...and that he had not reached his own orgasm.

It was incredible, strange and unbelievable but for now, he was hers. And then the truth broke through. She was his, totally and completely. He had controlled her every sense until now she wanted only to please him. His magic spell was simple, give to her so that life was meaningless without him. It was simple and it had worked.