The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Usual disclaimers.

Any feedback should be sent to

Thanks

Dawn’s Awakening

Chapter1

By SirSegais

It had started out like any other online relationship. First the friendly lobby banter, then the private room encounters, finally an exchange of phone numbers. Dawn didn’t usually go in for the Master/submissive role but she had found herself in the lobby and had been intrigued then captivated by this provocative stranger. He was obviously self-confident, intelligent and personable. Perhaps it was the constant hint of mystery that kept her involved. After several weeks it was far too late to turn back.

He had sent her a first class round trip airline ticket and explicit directions to his house. Dawn had debated several days before finally consenting to meet him. She made careful plans and left detailed information about him and her destination in an envelope on her dresser. She was a little dismayed that she couldn’t say she knew a lot about this man but she planned on leaving as much as she could behind just in case.

Within 45 minutes of the plane touching down, Dawn had collected her overnight bag, rented a car and was driving north along the Interstate per his map. She smoked nervously as she drove...not from anything akin to fear but from the hope that she would be everything he expected. It was getting dark and ominous clouds played hide-and-seek with the moon. If not for the detailed map she might have gotten lost but the turn off was exactly where he had indicated. It wasn’t exactly the typical off ramp, just a smooth dirt road leading into the woods from a turnout on the freeway. Dawn switched on the car’s bright lights and drove slowly over the road.

The road began to twist and turn as she went further into the woods. Towering pines and cedars blocked out more of the moonlight and distant flashes of lightning added to the already eerie atmosphere. She could see the tops of the trees bending in the stiff wind but the lower branches were hardly disturbed. It was as if even the wind was tentative to approach this man’s domain. She drove the road slowly but smoothly marveling at the care someone was taking of a twisted, dirt road. Finally she rounded a sharp curve and her lights illuminated the house. More of a cabin she thought but obviously expensive. Great pains had been taken to preserve a rustic exterior but she could tell it was solid and well built and ageless.

Dawn switched off the engine and lights and sat in the darkness of the car wondering if she hadn’t made a serious mistake. She was at least 2 miles from the Interstate, in deep woods all around and not really a good idea of where she was. Her only real landmark was the road she had traveled to get to the house. It was also fairly obvious by the nearness of the lightning flashes and the rolls of thunder she could hear that the storm was getting closer. The full moon that had offered her some comfort had disappeared completely. Still, it was strange how quiet and calm it was here in his front yard. A quick glance at her watch showed she was still a few minutes early. Dawn used her time to reflect on her relationship with this man.

Dawn fished another cigarette from her purse and cursed her new habit even while lighting it. A strange iridescence seemed to emanate from around the house as if low-level lights were on. No light showed from any of the windows she saw. She even wondered if this man that had so captured her soul was even here. The dashboard clock showed the top of the hour and Dawn drew a deep breath. All her rational senses seemed to scream the stupidity of leaving the car. Her brain virtually yelled to her to start the car, turn around and head back to the safety of the city. That was her rational brain... Some guttural instinct within her psyche was telling her exactly the opposite. She had made up her mind hours ago that she would give herself to this man fully if he would have her. That in itself was a novel thought only recently nurtured by her new exposure to the world of D/s. Never before had she considered that she might not be good enough for a man. She was, afterall, in the prime of her life, fit, attractive and just feminist enough to put any man she didn’t like exactly where he ought to be. Now, she had encountered a man that somehow had pushed all the right buttons from miles away over a cyber link and had willed her to be here at exactly this moment. What a strange almost mystical hold he had on her.

Dawn snubbed out the cigarette and sighed. It was now or never she thought. A sudden flash of lightning and a patter of large raindrops made the decision for her. She climbed out of the car, grabbed her bag and ran up the stairs to the front door. The note pinned to the door was addressed to her and she tore open the envelope:

My Darling Dawn,

Thank you for coming, I’m sure you will enjoy your stay. The door is open and inside you will find another note with further instructions. All I ask is that you obey me without question and without reservation. I assure you that you are safe and that an “interesting” night is before you. Of course, you can always turn around...

Dawn smiled at his arrogance and self-assurance. He knew somehow that she wouldn’t, no couldn’t, stop now. Perhaps it was the challenge in his wording, the “obey” had caused her to bristle as she read. Maybe it was her own curiosity mixed with her own desires. Dawn straightened her dress, turned the knob and opened the heavy door. It swung open easily belying the weight and age. Dawn was not prepared for what she saw as she stepped in and closed the door behind her.

The room was large and carpeted in the whitest plush wool she had ever seen. She immediately kicked off her shoes and wiggled her toes against the softness. Two walls of the room were solid, the third was massive panes of floor-to-ceiling glass. The view outside revealed huge, ancient pines incredibly lit by the full moon that was now plainly visible. There was no need for man-made lights and she didn’t even bother to search out a switch. The fourth wall held two doors separated by a large fireplace bounded on both sides by filled bookshelves. There were only a few pieces of furniture in the room, a writing desk with chair, a large cream covered sofa and a bar. Dawn didn’t know a lot about furniture but these pieces were expensive, the writing desk and chair pre-Revolutionary. Why the sparseness of the furnishings didn’t seem out of place was lost on Dawn. More would have been cluttered, less would have missed saying something about the owner. The expanse of snow-white carpet reflected the moonlight and created a comforting, fairytale atmosphere. Dawn felt as if she’d been here before, a childlike safety that she was “home”. Her note was on the writing desk and she could hardly wait to take the next step in this intriguing game.

Congratulations, Love. I knew you wouldn’t turn me down. Here is your first set of instructions. You will follow them to the letter and I will join you shortly. There is a decanter of juice at the bar and two glasses. Please take a glass and enjoy. You may find the taste bitter at first but the sweetness to follow is unlike any you have tasted before. I’m told that this concoction is one of the few true aphrodisiacs in the world. But then who can believe all that they hear. Make yourself comfortable at the bar but go no further. Oh...I suggest just one glass of the juice. One never knows does one...?

Aphrodisiac, indeed! Did he take her for a complete fool? Or was he just trying to set a mood? She didn’t miss the possible double meaning of “...the sweetness to follow”. Dawn went to the bar and poured a large glass of the juice from the crystal decanter. As he said, the taste was bitter with flavors she couldn’t identify. As she swallowed, the taste became as sweet as nectar, as if she were tasting the way wildflowers smelled. It was a truly remarkable drink.

As she turned with glass in hand, Dawn gasped in surprise. She could see his faint outline in the doorway by the fireplace. The glowing ember of a cigarette flared as he inhaled.

“Dawn, my precious, I’ve wanted you for several months and now you are finally here. I make no excuses, create no illusions as to what I want. I want to possess your body and your soul and in so doing please you to your very core. When you leave I will have your heart. You may, of course, leave at any time but, if you stay, you must follow my every command. Do you stay and be mine or go back to your vanilla flavored world?”

What was it that made him so...so...irresistible? Was she intoxicated by the juice? Or had he picked a spot of her primal being that she was just now being made aware of? There wasn’t any way she could leave him now and she told him so.

“Good, my love. Now I will make love to you as no man has ever done before. I promise to take you sensual places that you have never imagined. Dance for me, Dawn. Remove your dress, and dance for me in your lingerie.”

She felt awkward at first as she removed her black sheath. It lay like a puddle of black ink against the white carpet. She wasn’t embarrassed by her partial nudity. She knew she looked good...large firm breasts encased in a sheer, white lace bra...matching silk panties that faintly revealed her dark pubic patch behind them. The underwear had cost her a fortune but she had come prepared. She knew her recent visits to the tanning salon weren’t wasted and her hair was nearly perfect. It only took a few moments for her to begin to sway to music only she could hear. Slowly at first, Dawn moved in a rhythm she never learned on a dance floor. It was as if some native ritual dance had been implanted in her brain and was just now able to come out. Her head was back and then forward and her hands roamed freely over her body as she swayed to the soundless beat. Small beads of sweat began to run down her face and between her breasts. His voice sounded far away when he spoke.

“Play with yourself, my Dawn. Take yourself as far as you can but do not cum. I am here and very pleased by what I’ve seen so far. Don’t disappoint me and don’t allow yourself to cum”.

There wasn’t any rationalizing, no second thoughts, no hesitating. Dawn reached inside her bra and began rubbing her nipple. The small bud sprang to life and hardened into rock. She moaned with the sensitive feeling and continued to rock back and forth to her own music. Her head shook with abandonment as she pulled down the strap freeing her breast for him to see. Was she teasing him...or just herself? Slowly she caressed the ripe hot flesh kneading the swollen nipple until she thought it might burst. Her other hand dipped slowly towards the waist of her panties then slipped inside. What was it that had made her this way? She was on the ragged edge of control. Certainly she had masturbated before but never had she felt herself this hot. Her panties were soaked with her juices and he could easily see her hand moving beneath the transparent silk.

As her hand continued to massage her breasts, her other found her slit. She teased her clit, rubbing just above it in a circular motion with two fingers. Her moans were becoming louder, her swaying more intense. She knew more by instinct than by sight that he was watching. Her only thoughts now were to let him see and to end this fever inside her brain. She had to quench the fire between her legs.

Two fingers dipped inside as she spread her legs wide. As she penetrated herself, her head flew back in lust, a low rumble coming from her throat. It had never felt like this before. Her other hand tore at her bra freeing both breasts. Hot, hard brown nipples jutted into her palm as she pinched and tweaked each one in turn. Another finger joined the two buried in her cunt. There was no more teasing, the urgency was too great. She must find release or surely die. She began a steady pumping pushing her fingers as far inside her as she could. As she stroked into herself, she arched her back as if to meet her own hand. Her hair shook in total abandonment as lust built on top of need. She could feel the energy building like so much hot water behind an earthen dam. Her orgasm was moments away. Only a few more strokes, just a few more tweaks of her clit, just one more pull on her nipple...

She had never seen him move and probably wouldn’t have noticed it anyway. Her trance was interrupted suddenly and forcefully when he came up behind her and held her arms at her side. The pain of unfulfillment was almost unbearable as she cried out. He couldn’t do this to her, he had to let her go.

She felt rather than saw him go around in front of her. She was limp now, barely standing. Her body and mind were trapped in one place and he was just some formless entity that had kept her from paradise. She hated him at that moment for depriving her...until he kissed her lips. The fire burst again from between her legs and she moaned as his tongue danced with her own. His hands sought the peaks of her breasts and teased her hard brown nipples even more. She could feel his hardness pressing against her pussy as he ground against her with his kiss. The music was gone replaced by the age-old drumbeat of man and woman.

He knelt before her trailing kisses on her flesh as he went. Her brain flashed less thought than sensation that he was going to eat her, bring her to climax with his tongue. Again, an animal groan escaped her lips as the thought turned into reality. But...something wasn’t right. She could feel his tongue stabbing her clit, tracing her wet slit but she couldn’t feel the penetration she craved. He was eating her through her panties. Oh, God, she thought. He was going to kill her with this sweetest of tortures. Please, she silently begged, please let me cum. She was just one touch away, just one flick of his tongue inside her away from release.

“Yes, Dawn, I hear you begging for me to set you free, to grant you what you want. But you must give me what I want. You must cum for me and only me. You must be mine and I will please you in anyway you want.”

Had she begged aloud? It didn’t matter, she had to have her cum. She was barely hanging on to sanity now as he continued to lap at the barrier between his tongue and her release.

“Yes, yes, yes...anything!", she pleaded.

That was all he needed. He pulled away the silken barrier and plunged his tongue into her steaming cunt. Dawn screamed and her head jerked back as the first wave of orgasm broke over her. She felt him fucking her with his tongue as another wave followed the first. Her own juices flowed as if the dam had broken and the river was a torrent running down her legs. Time after time he plunged into her building higher and higher crests. Time stood still for Dawn. Her rational brain blinked out and pure lust took over. There was no reality, only the man filling the emptiness between her legs. There was no hot or cold, only tides of sensation as shock wave after shock wave coursed through her body. Everything was centered between her legs and the musician that was playing her like some fine instrument. One last burst, one last outpouring of cunt juice and Dawn reeled backwards. The last thing she remembered was him holding her as darkness mixed with pleasure.