The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawn Covy, Dove by Day

Chapter 9: Dulce and Banana

Synopsis: Dawn Covy: entrepreneurial proprietress of the Dove by Day Cafe, vintage music enthusiast, and apparently gifted with an irresistible control over other women. Will she be able to keep her fledgling cafe afloat in a world of high-paced trading teas, percolating profits, and... banging baristas?

Disclaimer: All characters in adult scenes are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental. Story may contain nudity, coarse language, obscure coastal dialects, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes.

Dawn Covy, Dawn’s Apartment

On my third morning as a perverted super heroine I vowed to make it through the whole day without getting kissed by another girl, and I was willing to enforce this goal as necessary with my powers. Unfortunately this resolution lasted all of a minute before Foley rolled over, threw her arm around my neck and drew me in for a good morning peck. I pushed back after a warm delay and tried to assert myself when her other hand snaked its way to my side and a pair of nails lightly grazed my side.

“Eep!” I squeaked in my most dominant tones as I pushed away and writhed in agony. “Stop that!”

“Oh? Are you ticklish?” Foley mumbled, her face lost under a tangle of devious hair. Despite my protests her hands found further avenues of attack and opened up with a full barrage of light grazes and soft scratches that sent me into a fit of uncontrollable giggles. “Oh, boss! I had no idea you were so easy to subdue.”

“Foley, stop! Stop! oh my god, stop tickling me!” I squealed as I fought to get out of the covers and escape. As suddenly as the assault had begun it abated and I rolled free just in time to land my ass on the frozen floor. Thank god it was clothed this time. I pushed as much force of will as I could into my voice as I commanded her, “Stop! Thank you!”

“Super not fair, boss.” Foley pouted, her hands clutched against herself as if in protest, “You can’t just use your mind control like that. Isn’t fair. Now I’m all worked up.”

“Oh, eww.” I cringed as I realized what she meant, having forgotten the side effect of my powers in my desperate need to escape. Still, it sent a small thrill down my spine to be reminded of what I could do to a woman if I so desired. “Sorry about that, Foley, but you really shouldn’t tickle your boss. Especially after I was nice enough to let you sleep in my bed.”

“Again.” Foley quipped, her voice betraying her annoyance even as she shrank into the covers until only her head was visible. “Not that I’m complaining.”

“Oh my nerves, you done and got her friggan satched again!” Parker suddenly called out from behind the couch as a pillow became ballistic, though it went wide and hit the edge of the bed. “It pains me seeing you two in a right friendly way so early a’morning.”

“Sorry, Parker.” I laughed and finally got around to stretching. “How’d you feeling?”

“Loggy. You two are moidering my brains, you and your missus.” my Newfoundlander muttered rather cryptically, her accent having returned with her obvious hangover.

I did understand her tone, however, and I nodded as I got a pot of java brewing. “Sorry to hear it. I slept pretty good. Alania and Brandi had me worn out yesterday, staying up late watching... What did we watch? I don’t remember... and then... did I kiss a fish?”

“You don’t remember?” Foley asked as she curled up and glowered at my still-open window. “The movie, I mean. We most definitely made out with a haddock.”

“Cod.” Parker muttered from somewhere beyond the couch.

“Cod.” Foley’s eyes sparkled lightly as they rolled. “I knew it. You didn’t watch a movie, you had stripper sex.”

I pointedly shot her a glower and sat down as I shook my head. “No. I remember the plot a bit... the evil general used to be a... copier salesman? It was post-apocalyptic but all wilderness and not burned out. I don’t know. It had Kevin Costner in it.”

“Water World?” Foley suggested as she gathered up the courage and let her suspiciously unclad arm snake out from the covers and close the window.

“Oh, ugh. No. I like Kevin Costner as much as the next girl, but I’d rather break my arm than watch that one again.” I laughed and reached beside the sink to get a few clean mugs ready.

“Graceland?” Parker suggested as she rolled into a sitting position and let her red curls sort themselves out before trying to take her feet.

“Uh, unh.” I shook my head again and sighed, “I liked that one. I don’t know what it was but I watched the whole three hour thing after the two bimbos fell asleep on my lap.”

“She have a nice sound system?” Parker had now gained her feet and was trudging wearily in the direction of percolating bliss I was preparing.

“Forget the stereo.” Foley interrupted as she pulled the blankets into a cowl around her and sat up so that only her head was visible, “I still want to know how you think it’s okay to party with a hooker and a lady-pimp and not get any skin!”

“It’s like you’re yabbering gibberish some times.” Parker complained without a single shred of irony.

I laughed easily and checked the clock. This time I’d set an alarm a little earlier than normal so we would have time to get showered and ready without having to double up. I may have lost my lips already but I sure as hell wasn’t letting Foley try to run her soft hands over my soapy curves, no matter how appetizing that seemed. “Alright, let’s get ready for the rush.”

“Oh, boss, since you’ve already got me going can you order me to get ready? It’ll make it so much easier to get up.” Foley pleaded coyly and met my scowl with bedroom eyes. Or perhaps she was squinting because she’d just woken up.

I was saved the trouble of responding when Parker opened the fridge door and pulled out a pitcher of cold water. “Keep storming the kettle, Ms. Covy. I’ll get her as cold as a witch’s tit in a brass brassier and then we see if she still keeps and tries to be as wild as a gannet, yes we will.”

“No! No! Boss, Parker! Okay! I’m up, I’m up!” Foley launched out of the bed and bolted for the bathroom door before Parker could splash her with the frigid fridge water.

I could help but laugh at the sight of her naked butt running in terror. It took me a titanic force of will not to clap as she ran away. “I knew she was naked. I just knew it. She’s starting to annoy me.”

“Only starting? Right some patient you are, Ms. Covy.” Parker joined in my mirth as the coffee finished percolating.

Dawn Covy, Dove by Day

“And done!” Foley exclaimed breathlessly as the last customer in the shop closed the door behind them. It was another cold and blustery day, yet I was itching to step outside for a moment just to get a reprieve from the oppressive heat in the shop. “Where’d they all come from?”

It was nearly four in the afternoon when I slumped into a booth and slid all the way to the back to use it as an impromptu bed. “We are almost out of half of our stock. I don’t understand what is going on here.” On a good day the rush ended just after lunch and it was usually relatively calm between meal times, yet today had been a solid mire of would-be patrons trying to get a sip of any number of our blends.

“I’m after a mind that we’ve sold a thousand cups today.” Parker chirped cheerfully, her island stamina far out pacing our continental weakness. “After a day like that I can retire home and get three sheets to the wind with nothing in regret.”

“That’s good for you, Parker. You should definitely do that.” I didn’t even try to bluff comprehension at that point. I didn’t think it was possible to get busier than we had yesterday before visiting Alania’s club, but today had been wall to wall the entire shift and I could feel my feet swelling while I sat there. “Foley, just close the shop for ten minutes, will you? We need a rest.”

“Boss, you need to get ready to meet with what’s-his-chin.” Foley reminded me, though it took me a second in my dazed state to realize who she meant.

“Oh, fuck. Garret!” I cringed as I realized the time. Not careful enough with my words, as usual, I got a purr and coo from Foley as she grinned lecherously at my misstep. “Shut it. I forgot I was meeting him today! Foley, Parker, take that break and then watch the shop until I get back, okay?” I said, then grumbled as I got to my feet and almost limped across the parking lot to my apartment to get changed.

I had no idea whether to treat this like a friendly get-together as Alania had set up or like the business meeting Dimitri had implied, but I decided to err on the side of caution and just wear the same sort of outfit I’d had on the day before. A pair of dark grey slacks and a matching jacket over a white business blouse tended to make a serious impression without looking too stiff. I looked boring normally, but the stark-blue hair gave it a strange juxtaposition that I could probably play off as business casual if needed. Shrugging as I checked myself out in the bathroom mirror I heard my phone ringing on the kitchen table where I’d left it.

I grabbed it quickly and frowned at the unknown number. “Hello? It’s Dawn.” I said as I hit the green button.

“Hey, hey, Dove by Day. It’s Leona. I’m outside.” the familiar voice of Garret’s main squeeze replied then immediately hung up.

I waited for a moment in surprise, then sighed in exasperation and tucked the phone into my pocket. I was dressed for business and I was convinced now more than ever that I’d wasted my time. I didn’t know how to take Leona. Her looks got to me in a distracting way but she was so enamoured of Garret that I wasn’t entirely sure she wasn’t a few cups short of a carafe. Shaking out any doubts from my mind I stepped out into the crisp air and opened the door to a sleek little Miata.

“That’s what you chose to wear?” Leona asked without a trace of distaste as I took my seat. She was wearing a stylish red cowl neck top that showed off her figure while being surprisingly modest about her bust and a pair of long black dress pants that ended over a set of tall heels that made my feet ache just looking at them.

I pulled the seat belt over my shoulder and clasped the buckle as I shrugged and said, “Yeah. I thought I should wear something professional.”

“Ah...” my driver said as she nodded sagely and put the car into gear. “Well the good news for you is that Dimitri told me to take you shopping for a better wardrobe.”

“Dimitri? I thought I was meeting with Garret today.” I furrowed my brow as I recalled the schedule I’d been given. Alania, Garret, Dimitri, and then meet up with everyone on the weekend in that order.

“Dimitri asked Garret if he could, but Garret detests shopping. You’ve seen how he dresses. If only he would let me pick his outfits for him; I could make him look like a greek god.” Leona mused whimsically as she pulled out onto the main street.

“I thought godhood was Alania’s thing.” I remarked lightly and tilted the vents to pour warm air over my cold fingers.

“Oh, I know! Isn’t it just creepy? At least you have your humility. Did you know that Garret makes his staff call him master after hours?” Leona added the last part as-matter-of-fact, but then bit her lip and closed her eyes for an instant, “Actually it’s kind of hot calling him that.”

“Eww.” I remarked nonchalantly, Foley’s more personal digs having numbed me to such idle remarks. “At least he doesn’t call you a thrall. I’m not sure where I stand on all this... mind controlling, but It’s got to be wrong to abuse it that much.”

“Hmm, I don’t think so. Garret has me doing anything he wants and I’ve never been happier in my life.” Leona chatted idly as we pulled up to a red light and let a dozen or so people pass by. Her bright red car drew a few looks and the people who peered in either smiled in surprise or dropped their jaw in shock. The men leered at us equally while the women all had the stunned expression I was beginning to hate on their faces whenever they met my eyes. “And I had a pretty sweet upbringing.”

“Oh yeah?” I didn’t share her apparently silvered past, but until this week things had been the best they’d been ever since I’d opened the doors of Dove by Day. It wasn’t a straight run to victory, obviously, but the tea house business felt like where I belonged. I decided to get things back on track and said, “So when will we be meeting with Garret then?”

“Hmm... In a few hours I guess. He’s hanging out with that slut, Florence, at one of his little side ventures. You should see the way she sucks up to him, like she owns him or something. Utter slut, he says jump and she’s already stripped naked and in his bed.” Leona grumbled and sneered without a hint of self-awareness as the light turned green and we resumed our journey.

“Okay... so where are we going then?” I asked as I gazed around at the shops I recognized from my rare ventures to the grocery store. “Wal-Mart? Zellers?”

“What? Eww, oh god no! We are going to the best of the best. Ever heard of a little place called Dolce and Gabana?” Leona teased, then glanced over and saw my impression of someone shocked and appalled. “What? You don’t like them? I agree that Vuiton usually has better summer wear but I don’t think anyone could beat D&G when it comes to showing what you got while keeping it out of the wind.”

“I... I can’t afford anything there.” I muttered miserably, then made to study the streets outside the window. A line of nearly identical cars, of the modern melted look, formed a makeshift barricade against the press of midday traffic. Standing sentinels lined the walls, parking meters ever vigilant against the worst dregs of society, as a lone metermaid walked a lonely beat across block after thankless block.

“Tut tut.” Leona said, sounding almost sympathetic, “I didn’t say you were buying anything.”

“I... wait what?” I turned my attention back towards her and watched her fingers fish something out of her purse with a flourish and a flick. “Holy shit, what is that?”

“Garret’s black platinum Visa.” Leona grinned triumphantly as she played it around her fingers like a magician with a coin. “Master... Garret said I could buy you whatever I wanted to and even pick up something for myself if you tell me I’m a good girl.” She winked at the last part.

“I figured he’d have had MasterCard. I can’t accept that, those clothes are really expensive.” I protested as we decelerated and took a spot near the curb. I glanced around and realized we’d stopped beside the big D&G sign in the center of town. A valet was walking towards us and I felt a flash of panic at the unfamiliar procedures. “Leona, what’s wrong with these clothes?”

“Dawn, if you want us to remain friends then you won’t ask me that. You’d probably cry.” Leona teased again, then grabbed her purse and stepped out of the car. I hesitated, then made to join her as the valet opened the door for me.

“Miss. Watch your step, we just had the sidewalk cleaned and there are a few patches of ice forming.” he said brightly as he gestured to the obvious sheen on the sidewalk. “Just walk along the grit and we can have someone clean your shoes inside for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.”

“Um... No, that’s okay.” I said glancing down at the dress shoes I’d bought at a Winner’s clearance sale. “I’m sure they’ll survive. Thank’s for the warning though.”

“No worries, Miss Covy, all part of the service.” he said as he took the keys from Leona with a slight bow and hopped into the car.

“How... Why does he know my name?” I asked accusingly as he pulled away to some unknown garage around the corner.

“Hmm... Garret may or may not have weekly visits with the management. Let’s just say they’re really excited to have you here.” Leona chuckled but refused to elaborate as she turned and practically skipped across the grit to the doorway. This almost bit her in the ass as she lost her balance, but years of backyard hockey left me with the speed and coordination to catch her before she fell. She beamed brightly as she righted herself and continued, “Thanks! Now, onward!”

“You’re welcome.” I said miserably, the marbled facade of the looming Dulce and Gabbana’s seemed as daunting as the slopes of an infinite mountain as I followed my cheerful Sherpa to the impenetrable summit.

Dawn Covy, Dolce and Gabanna

“Good morning, Miss Briggs! It’s been so long!” a pair of well-dressed greeters chorused as we entered. I noted with some annoyance that both were women, and waited for the momentary disorientation to wash over their features before I stepped towards them. The one on the left, a brunette with her hair in trestles, gave Leona a hug while the raven-haired one with the glasses and a bun came up to me and extended her hand.

“Hello, Miss Covy. My name is Rachel, and I’m so happy to see you in our store today.” the greeter said with a bright and sincere smile. “Mr. Douval already informed us of your situation and your needs, so we can get started right away or I can show you around the shop floor so you can get a feel for that D&G appeal.”

“I’m sorry, my situation?” I asked blankly, still a little star-struck by the finery of the lobby. This was a place where the elite waited for a valet to bring their chauffeur to their limo, not where small business owners waited to get fitted for a suit. The only thing out of place in the entire establishment was a surprisingly familiar scent that reminded me of lush tropics.

Rachel looked at me with a patronizingly indulgent expression for a moment then correctly decided I was out of my element and needed some encouragement, “I’m actually a huge fan of your tea, you know, and my boyfriend picks me up some of your Tropical Vacation as an apology every time I put him in the dog house.”

The other employee, who’s name I missed, chimed in from across the lobby and said, “She drinks it so much some of our clientele think it’s something we spray. Mrs. Esbridge calls it Dulce and Banana.”

“I know! It is so good though. I am so ashamed I’ve never even been into Dove by Day even though it’s so close to my apartment, but you can count me as a loyal fan.” Rachel insisted, nodding her head prosaically, “And it’s so nice to hear they’re recognizing your efforts after so long. Must be a good for business, eh? Getting an award and all.”

“I... Efforts? Who is... What are you talking—” I started to get my question organized when she interrupted me.

“Oh, here I am making small talk when I’m sure you are itching to get underway. Not every day one of the most dashing, or notorious, men in the city offers to tailor you a dress, is it?” Rachel winked and grabbed my arm in a manner that I thought was entirely too familiar as she led me further into the store. “So, you have a nice figure, and judging by the hair you know what it takes to really flaunt it. You must not be used to the formal look, eh?”

“I’m sorry?” I said, still on the back foot as Rachel led my by the arm through rows of jackets and tables of slacks. I still wanted to know what she was going on about but I am a prideful woman and someone had just mocked my best outfit. “What’s wrong with how I’m dressed now?”

“Tsk.” she tsk’d, then released me and swung around to get a better view. “I’m sorry, Ms. Covy, but I have to be brutally honest with you here. Your outfit conceals your breasts rather than flaunts them, it squares your shoulders instead of letting your body’s natural hourglass show, and your hips are practically an afterthought in those pants. If I let you walk out of my store looking like that I think I’d just have to go hang myself with an ugly Christmas tie.”

“Wow, okay.” I said, then muttered, “Tell me how you really feel.” under my breath.

“I’m glad you agree. It’s okay, Miss Covy, we get this kind of situation all the time. Don’t worry, by the time I’m done people will see you walk into a room and fire their seamstresses on the spot.” the greeter beamed at me as she took my arm again, this time hugging close enough that I could smell my tea on her breath. The pineapple and mango didn’t carry over but the banana and tropical flowers lingered for a while in a surprisingly pleasant scent. I made a mental note to try and market air fresheners from the tea mixture. “Right this way.”

I followed her through the maze, at times dizzy when a price tag would filter into view. The number of digits per item exceeded my annual clothing budget on even the cheapest items, and the first dress she showed me had me terrified to even touch it with my fingers in case it broke and I had to pay for it. Eventually we found a svelte blue dress that even I had to admit looked good against my hair. It was a long dress that went all the way to my ankles, showing no cleavage, but hugging my sides and bust while flaring for my hips. I’m going to take a moment of utter vanity here, but the slit up the side went almost all the way up my thigh and man do I have nice legs. The silk shimmered lightly as the material moved and I think I was even starting to turn myself on by that point.

“Let’s get you measured so we can trim it right up against that flawless skin of yours.” Rachel chirped brightly as she held up a small clipboard and a length of measuring tape. “Just step on the stool and I’ll get you set up.”

“Uh, okay.” I managed as I self-consciously took my place on the tiny podium and waited while she walked around me with a disconcertingly carnivorous look in her eyes. “Want me to hold my hands out or anything?”

“Hmm... No, not yet. This top is causing a problem. It hides your curves too much.” she said while prodding my side with her pen, “You’ll have to take it off so I can get a proper measurement.”

“I... What, here on the shop floor? What if someone walks in?” I protested and crossed my arms protectively over my chest.

“Tut, the store is only open to you and Miss Briggs right now so who is to see?” Rachel countered.

“Miss Briggs, for one.” I exclaimed and gestured to the open area behind me, “Anyone could walk in!”

“Tut, tut, Miss Covy. Take off your shirt and pants so I can get my measurements or I’ll have to resort to drastic measures. When I opened my mouth to voice further protest she cocked her head and glared at me until I shrank down and kept silent. “Much better. Now let’s get you out of that... outfit.”

I started to sheepishly unbutton my top only for Rachel to get impatient and swat my hands out of the way. Keeping my hands harmlessly out to the side I let her deftly unclasp my belt, unzip the slacks, and slide them dismissively down my long legs to the floor. The small refuge that the long tails of my top gave my panties from any passersby was ripped away when she practically tore it away and laid me and my lingerie bare.

Ages ago, before we stopped speaking, my mother had given me some sage advice that I had never seemed to live without. Since it was possible that you could be struck by a car or fallen masonry on any given day you had to be ready for a handsome EMT or firefighter to rip open your shirt and administer life saving CPR. With this in mind it was always important to wear something not just presentable but even fiesty to ensure he works extra hard to save your life. Considering the kind of man who was my father it was easy to see from where she’d gotten her philosophy.

Rachel let out a delighted gasp as if she’d opened a Christmas gift to find a diamond ring when she expected a tennis racquet, as she drank in my dark purple lacy underthings. The brassier was coloured like amethyst, even accompanied with a dark green band much like the matrix usually arrayed beneath the striking crystals. Between my thighs and barely covering my ass was the matching purple and green tanga that drew the eyes down my midriff and into my personal space. With the blue hair on my head and absolutely flustered look on my face I was simply killing it in the sex appeal, though I wasn’t happy about it.

“Can you make this quick?” I whimpered as my hands tried a variety of poses to hide my exposure though never quite finding one that did the trick. Lamely, I tried to appeal to her decency and added, “It’s cold.”

“It’ll be just a moment, Miss... Wow, you really do have nice skin.” Rachel muttered distractedly as her fingers traced a line down my stomach and onto my hip. Because I was raised on the little step she was a full head lower than I was and happened to be staring straight into my cleavage with an unadulterated view. Suddenly the awe and entrancement in her eye was replaced by a fire I wasn’t comfortable seeing in another woman’s eyes. “You know, you wouldn’t be wearing a bra with the dress. And you’ll have to wear a g-string unless you want your underwear to show through the slit in the side. Maybe we should take the... rest off you.”

“No! Are you kidding me? I’m already standing here in my- Hey! Where are you trying to- Ah!” I yelped as I swatted her hands away. She was trying to pull down my panties and with our slight difference in standing positions she would easily be able to lean in and take a long look at my love lair if I didn’t stop her. I grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled upwards just as she let go, giving myself a double-sided wedgie just for posterity. I had had enough of being man handled, or woman handled as it were, by every woman I met and my temper flared hotly. “I’m not stripping naked in the store!”

“Alright, alright!” Rachel held up her hands to show no hostile intent and stepped back to let me breath. After a moment she returned to her bright smile and gestured to a nearby doorway. “Head through there and I’ll be right in to take your measurements.”

“Thank you.” I grumbled, wondering why we hadn’t just done that first. I pushed into the warm space beyond and was startled to note that the dressing room came equipped with a walk in vanity, a small sampling of jewlery to try matching, and a luxurious leather couch. Not knowing what else to do I walked up to the ceiling height mirrors and stepped onto the same little step as I’d been using outside.

There was a soft knock on the door and it occurred to me as bizarre that modesty was only now a concern, but I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms protectively over my bust, and said, “Come in.”

“Oh my, don’t you just look mesmerizing!” the brunette with the trestle’s said as she walked in ahead of Rachel. “I can see what you mean. Natural style. I bet she’d make the Venus De Milo feel inadequate if she walked like that through the Louvre.”

“I think I’d get arrested.” I said flatly, still confused as to why two people were needed to measure me. “Is something wrong?”

“No, it’s just Rachel told me what happened and she said she was concerned you’d feel uncomfortable being alone in a room with her after her actions.” the brunette explained amiably, as if it were some minor gaffe, “My name is Jillian and I’ll be happy to help get this your measurements as quickly and painlessly as possible.”

“Oh. Thanks.” I managed, still feeling exposed as her polite words went at odds with her open leering. “Let’s get it done then.”

“No problem, Miss Covy. It’ll be our pleasure.” Rachel said with a wicked grin and motioned for me to turn around.

Jillian motioned for me to stick my arms out as I made my best Vitruvian pose and held it while well-manicured fingers took every opportunity to ‘accidentally’ find their way across my flesh. I shivered and shuddered when Rachel’s nails slid down the back of my thigh and down my calves as she measured my leg, and I swear I could feel her breath as she slowly made her way back up. With Rachel taking abstracts from behind and Jillian getting her metrics from the front I realized the position I was in too late to change it.

“You know...” Rachel said softly, seductively, from just behind my right ear, “I was serious about the lingerie. If you want a dress like that to hug your... curves... then you need to be measured without any... interference.”

I gasped as her her words were punctuated by a deliberate tugging from behind and I was about to turn and protest when Jillian placed a hand on either hip and drew herself towards me. “Ah, ah. Now, no protesting. It would be an absolute mar on our services here if we did not get the... exact... dimensions... of your body. We need to know it as... intimately... as you do to make this dress the best it can be.”

“You want us to do a good job, don’t you?” Rachel pleaded from behind my ear. Between her hot breath on my ear and Jillian’s lips an inch from my thundering chest I couldn’t raise a single objection as my body screamed for attention.

The last chance I had to make a protest was snuffed out as my brassier fell away and my hardened nipples slid free. I drew in a shuddering breath as Jillian wasted no time and kissed the top of my breast, her soft lips like an intimate massage against the freed flesh. While the brassier fell away Jillian knelt down and drew a dotted line of embossed lipstick down my chest, midriff, and down to the band of my tangas. Rachel, her expression unseen, pressed her body against mine and held me in place with a hand around my waist and another rolling laconically across my chest.

A mewl escaped my throat as Rachel started to nibble at my ear and suckle at the nape of my neck, a fitting distraction as Jillian slid down my remaining lingerie and laid bare my obvious desire. A mewl turned into a gasp as the next dot in the lipstick line was laid at the apex of my need, then the gasp turned to moan as the lips remained in contact. Hands below clasped my ass and stroked my thighs as the strength left my legs, hands above caressed my breast and the breath fled my lips as a shuddering moan again and again.

The roll of hips increased in tempo as the attentions of a deft and agile tongue paired with the pinch and caress of nimble fingers to drive me to higher and higher heats. I felt so hot I worried the store would catch fire when suddenly I felt something slide effortlessly into an open passage. The tongue never ceased as it combined its motion with plunging and squirming of Jillian’s finger inside, and a sudden flare of white invaded my senses as my body roiled and wracked into slow convulsions.

“Stop! Stop! Ahh! Stop! Oooo... Stop~!” I gasped as they finally stopped their motions and began to giggle in unison. Rachel and Jillian each held an arm as they half-carried me over to the waiting couch. I flopped bodily down and tried ineffectively to curl into the fetal position as I moaned, “You can’t be serious.”

“What? You clearly enjoyed it.” Rachel purred as she stroked my hair and placed a light kiss on my lips. The scent of banana relaxed me immensely as I took a deep breath and sighed. Rachel laughed lightly and leaned back as she noted sympathetically, “I think you needed that. When was the last time someone treated you right?”

“None of your... business.” I managed, still out of breath, but feeling surprisingly refreshed. I hadn’t had any time to get the... tensions of the last few days out of my system with Foley sleeping next to me the last two nights, and it was surprisingly relaxing to have my head emptied with the bliss of a quick orgasm.

Jillian giggled as I felt my tanga’s being slid back up my legs. “Well, I hope you enjoyed your time here at Dolce and Gabanna’s, and I hope you’ll consider coming back for our highly rated customer service.”

“No, no.” I protested as I grabbed the tangas and slid them back up myself. Snatching the proffered bra from Rachel I put it on and complained, “I’m not like that. I can’t believe that just happened. I... I’m not mad or anything, I guess, but how can you just do that to a... to another woman?”

“What, you’ve never done it with a woman before?” Rachel asked in dead shock, “Like, ever?”

“No! I”m not a lesbian!” I protested as I hunted for my shirt and pants, then turned back to them suddenly and interrupted Jillian before she could say anything, “I’m not a homophobe! I’m just not into... that.”

“I don’t know, you seemed pretty into... that... just a moment ago.” Jillian countered, parodying my emphasis.

“Well I’m not. Do you have what you need? Can I go now?”

Jillian licked her lips, reminding me where they’d been and forcing me to flush furiously, then smiled and gestured to the clipboard. “We were finished pretty early on. We only needed a dozen or so measurements. Don’t be like that, that was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. You really make some sexy sounds when you get going, did you know that?”

“Are you serious?” I snapped incredulously as I furiously buttoned my shirt, annoyed by the nudity that prevented my escape. I could order them to shut up but I didn’t want to risk making them more aroused than they visibly were. “Rachel, didn’t you say you have a boyfriend? What would he say if he found out about this?”

“He’d ask for pictures.” she said flatly, then broke out into a toothy grin. “I told you he’s in the dog house a lot.”

“Oh, for god’s sake.” I moaned as I pulled on my pants, jumped into my shoes, and shoved my way irritably though the door.

“Hey, Dawn!” Leona called, a magazine in her lap as she sat just outside of the door. I could hear Rachel and Jillian laughing with each other behind the closed door and looked with horror at Leona as she winked and bit her lip. “You were making quite a ruckus in there. I hope you didn’t give those girls too hard a time.”

“Are you kidding me?” I screamed in frustration and savagely kicked at a waiting decorative fern. The stone, rather than ceramic, pot proved my better and I collapsed to the floor in agony while Leona fell out of her chair laughing. Rachel and Jillian rushed out to see us both flailing on the floor and struggled to make sense of what they were seeing.

“Are you okay?” Rachel eventually managed as she leaned over to lend a hand.

“Dandy.” I snapped as I pulled myself into a sitting position, one hand on my injured foot, and scowled at the universe in general. “I’d rather be watching Waterworld.” I snapped caustically and waited for the throbbing pain to subside.