The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawn Covy, Dove by Day

Chapter 8: Hot Toddy

Synopsis: Dawn Covy: entrepreneurial proprietress of the Dove by Day Cafe, vintage music enthusiast, and apparently gifted with an irresistible control over other women. Will she be able to keep her fledgling cafe afloat in a world of high-paced trading teas, percolating profits, and... banging baristas?

Disclaimer: All characters in adult scenes are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental. Story may contain nudity, coarse language, obscure coastal dialects, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes.

Dawn Covy, the O2

“Before I show you what I can offer you how about I show you what I want first?”

Before I could reply the door swung open and a dry fog wafted mysteriously from the dark corridor beyond. The lights cut low and began a slower and more sensual imitation of the club floor as a young woman stepped out of the mist like an apparition and strode determinately towards us. The woman’s blonde hair flowed around her head and nearly reached her ass, a shimmering gold laced with strands of silver and rose that would have been more distracting if not for the shapes and curves it framed.

I watched, slack-jawed, as she place one over sized heel in front of the other like a model on a catwalk and locked her eyes on mine. Her eyes shone and shimmered with a natural speckling that paired well with the line of sequins over her eyebrows and across her decolletage. Her bust was prominently displayed atop a balustrade of silver arcs, a sheer brassier that did nothing to cover but everything to excite, and swayed rhythmically as she took up her position just in front of the pole that dominated our recess.

She looked at me with a roll of her lavishly exposed hips, a silver thong the only triangle of her lustful body truly covered. As our eyes met I could almost see my powers rippling across her mind, her concentration slipped momentarily and she broke contact only long enough to soak in my more modestly concealed curves before humming in a pleased tone and getting back in character. While I watched her enter the music outside was suddenly paired with a driving thrum from within the room and the growing beat seemed to possess the dancer.

“This is Brandi.” Alania said, her voice somewhere distant as the other woman ground her way slowly down the pole, her hands over her head while her hips rolled for my viewing pleasure. My mouth went dry and I caught myself swallowing reflexively as she reached the floor and arced her back, suddenly inspired by a seemingly orgasmic sensation. Alania again leaned in an spoke in the same whisper she’d used in the club, “Brandi is my best seller. There’s a certain former president who comes here monthly just to embrace her... charms.”

“She’s a...” I tried, but wasn’t able to tear my eyes off of Brandi’s shimmering flesh long enough to formulate a sentence.

“Whore? Only if the price is right. I let my senior staff choose their clients, to some extent, and lets just say my birds won’t coo but for the right... Dove.” I could feel Alania’s breath on my neck, the sensation mixing with the light flashing off of enchanted eyes and erotically charged legs as Brandi spun quickly around the pole and was once again vertical in a feat of Olympic grace.

“I was going to say she’s athletic.” I muttered, my cheeks hot at hearing the word whore. Finally managing to tear my eyes away from the hypnotic gyrations on stage I realized that Alania was running one hand along my thigh while her other had found its way to the top button of my blouse and was working a button delicately loose. I snatched her hands away and rolled hard to get out of her grip. “Stop that! I know you’re immune to my powers, so why do you keep touching me like that? It’s... it’s... it’s unprofessional!” I exclaimed, forcing my eyes not to wander again in the sensuous play of hard light and soft skin.

“Unprofessional? Dove, I am a demigod, not a stuffy suit. I have thralls and worshipers, not employees. My whims are capricious and my desires fluid.” Alania said with a mocking sigh, more amused than angered at my outburst. She wasn’t watching me as we spoke, her eyes running approvingly up an down the dancer who was oblivious to our actions. “You’re a pretty girl, Dove, and I want you to myself. Now, don’t give me that look, you know I can’t actually have you the way I could anyone else. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate your body for its more natural charms.”

“Just stop, okay? It’s really creeping me out.” I said defensively as I pulled my arms around myself and tried to look stern even if she didn’t seem to care.

“Is it that I’m coming at you so aggressively or is it that you can’t order me to stop and go at your leisure?” Alania suddenly met my gaze and I felt like an animal caught in the headlights. I was still suppressing my squirming hips from watching the dancer and her lowered eye lids and patronizingly erotic smirk nearly made me weak at the knees. “Relax, Dove. I won’t tease or tempt you any more. I’ll sit over here, you can sit over there, and I promise not to touch you.”

“Th-Thanks.” I said as calmly as I still could manage and took the indicated cushion as my own. “I don’t suppose you have water around anywhere?”

“Better, actually.” Alania laughed her mellifluous giggle and clapped her hands loudly against the pulsing beat. The door opened again, the mist effect largely dissipated from Brandi’s entrance, and the dancer lowered herself off the pole and flipped herself right side up and another stunning display of self-control. “I had my mixologist whip up something you might like. It’s tea, mostly.”

Two men entered in what was little more than a collar and cuff links over their bronzed torso’s and chiseled abs atop a pair of no doubt easily removed dress pants. They each wheeled in a cart of refreshments, though the faire was far more lavish than Dimitri’s staff had provided. There was a veritible haven of sweets and pastries that made my mouth water almost as much as the display on the tiny stage. The second cart had a silvered carafe with a combination of liqueurs and spirits arrayed beside it.

As I watched the two men each grabbed a glass and drizzled in a tablespoon of honey before squeezing the juice from a wedge of lemon and pouring in a shot of, what else, brandy. Then they picked up the carafe and pour what looked like tea into the Irish mug and gave it a short stir. Each man took their drink and a small platter of comestibles to each of us on the couch while Brandi sat down on the stage just across from me and let her delicate feet dangle off the edge.

“This is...?” I asked as I nodded a thanks to the impassive servant and took a sip of my drink. A sweet suffusion of saffron hit me just before the warm glow of honey and the sharp note of citrus chased it away. It was good, and it was warm, and it made me want to curl up with a good book and a Nat King Cole album. Honestly, as good as it was it was at great odds to the environment and I wondered if I should just have a beer instead.

“Hot Toddy.” Alania cooed and accepted her drink with a run of her hand up the marble frame of her servant. “Nice aren’t they? These two are my favourites to look at. You already met the thralls who give the best massages, but they just don’t have that... raw manly passion in their core.”

“Yeah.” I said absently as I picked up an eclair and tried to eat it delicately. An explosion of chocolate and cream caused me to moan in delight as I fought with the urge to scarf it whole. “Oh my god, who is your cook? This is amazing!”

“I don’t know his name, but he’s also a thrall. We entertain some high class people, Dove, and they expect the best. Isn’t that right, Brandi?” Alania said as she lightly dropped a croquembouche past her soft lips.

“Yes, mistress.” Brandi said with a smile, then she leaned in and gave me an expansive view of her bust. I swallowed hard and eventually dragged my eyes up to her own as she added, “You have some on your face.”

“Eh?” I said, shocked, and looked around quickly for a napkin to wipe it off with when she too a hand under my chin and leaned in to kiss me. I froze for the moment, again feeling the familiar rush of heat through my core and into my mind as I stopped thinking and just enjoyed the embrace. When she pulled away I pushed forward for an instant before I came back to my senses and recoiled in surprise. “Oh! No! I’m not... That’s... Don’t do that... again.”

“Oh? I was hoping we could do more.” Brandi said with a pout and I knew without a doubt she meant it, probably for the first time since she started working for Alania. “If you don’t like what you see maybe I can show you more?”

Before I could protest she slithered a hand around her back and unclasped the lingere barely concealing her restrained breasts. She rolled her shoulders and let her distracting breasts jiggle temptingly before me while I stared like a teenage boy seeing his first pair. Her nipples were dark and hard, larger than my own but then again so were the breasts in general, and I couldn’t help but think they’d look better with some whipped cream on them.

“Like what you see?” Alania giggled as her man servants took position beside her and began running their hands over her dress, legs, and arms.

“How... uh... geez. I thought you could only control men!” I exclaimed, excited to find something to latch onto and maintain my composure. I tore my eyes away from Brandi’s dandies and locked eyes with Alania as I pressed boldly forward, “Wasn’t that the point of that little introduction yesterday? We only get one gender to control and you got men, so how can you control her?”

“The old fashioned way, Dove. I told you already; I know the real truth of society.” Alania crooked a wicked grin as leered openly back at me. “Power is, simply, power. I give Brandi here a chance to make an insanely large amount of money and she gives me consistently good service. Actually I was wondering if you needed more staff at your tiny restaurant. I could lend you some girls if you’d like... or some men?”

“It’s a tea house, and, no, we are fine. Although I was meaning to ask you if you had anything to do with the customers we had today.” I said as I remembered my other concern in coming here, “It was way busier than it normally would be and I thought you’d said something to someone?”

“Not me, but that’s not a bad idea. You could get a lot of business if we advertised for you here. Turn you into an overnight necessity of the college scene for more than just those greasy hipsters.” Alania mused, then caught my scowl. “What did I say?”

“It’s just that that is a really... mundane way to partner together.” I admitted and then leaned back in my seat, more relaxed now that I knew the scope of her plans. “I was worried you were going to try and use Dove by Day for recruiting strippers or something.”

Her laugh was infectious and I caught myself smiling at my own assumptions. Alania waved off her servants for some space and leaned luxuriously over the cushions. “No, I told you. I just want to have some one to talk to who isn’t a minion or boring. Not to mention how hilarious you are to hang around.”

“I’m not that funny...” I trailed off skeptically, aware I was setting myself up for something.

“No, but it’s really cute watching you get awkward around girls.” Alania said, her face scrunched up into a satisfied moue as she mocked me, “It’s like watching a high school boy asking a girl to prom. Oh come on, don’t deny it, you know you’re not a Casanova, right?”

“I know I’m not! I don’t want to be. I’m not a... Lesbian.” The last word escaped my lips as a mumble, unwilling to formulate the word in full if I could avoid it. “Look, can we turn off the music, turn up the lights, and get Brandi here... some... uh... clothes?”

“So you’re embarrassed by her tits but still want her to stick around? Maybe she could give you a massage.” Alania laughed mirthfully as I felt my cheeks burn, “Oh my god, if you were any deeper in the closet you’d be in Narnia. Brandi, get the lights and I guess you can grab a house coat or something.”

“Aw, I didn’t get to see if she likes my adorable little butt.” the stripper teased, and blew me a kiss before getting to her feet and wiggling her ass at me just in case.

“I’m not gay!” I snapped, crossed my arms, and waited for my cheeks to stop burning before I tried to speak again, “Look. I’m not into women, okay? I’ve said this before and I’ll keep saying it. Anyone would have conflicting thoughts if women kept trowing themselves at them all day, right?”

“I don’t know. I was already a slut when my powers manifested themselves, so guys were already all over me.” Alania confessed and took a nibble from a beignet dipped in caramel.

Dawn Covy, Dawn’s Apartment

“Narnia!” Parker laughed and almost fell out of her seat. She’d been further and further into her Screech as the night wore on, and all of us were showing signs of inebriation. It would be a disaster in the morning if we were all hung over, but that bridge would have to be crossed at another time. “What next? What next?”

“Well...” I flushed and looked away, trying to think of a way to convincingly lie about the rest of my evening with Alania. Foley, the little detective she is, knew immediately that I was about to be full of shit and cut me off at the pass.

“The truth, boss.” she held out an unsteady finger menacingly as she sipped her cooler. “I want to know every lurid detail.”

“She showed me some tricks and then we watched a movie.”

“Alright! You did get some tail!”

“No! She showed me how to use my powers a little bit.” I glowered at my drunk employee and crossed my arms over my chest. “Alania taught me some ways to use this ability that I wouldn’t have thought of on my own.”

“Such as?” Parker prompted, her face composed and interested even after half the bottle of Screech.

“Well, she taught me how to do a kind of time delay, triggers, and a sleeper agent type of thing.” I explained, wincing at my lack of vocabulary for my own abilities. “The triggers are kind of cool. Remember when I was telling you about the first time Garret and Liona came in he said something like ‘Restrain’ or something like that and she suddenly acted like she was stuck?”

“Yeah, that was the hottest part of the story.” Foley smiled innocently, her eyes sparkling as ideas flooded into her head. Not for the first time I felt incredibly thankful I’d gotten this power instead of her, even with all the trouble it’d brought. “You can do that?”

“Yeah. It’s pretty easy, I just wouldn’t have thought of it.” I said with a shrug.

“Well?” Foley looked at me expectantly.

“Well what?”

“Do me.”

“Foley!”

“Not like that! Well... also like that, but I mean with the trigger thing.” Foley said impishly, “Put a good one on me. You need to practice this anyway, and I think it’ll be fun.”

“Make her bite her tongue every time she gets contrary.” Parker supplied helpfully, and I did seriously consider that as an option.

“No! Make it something sexy.” Foley protested, “Your powers are sexy based anyway. Clearly the universe wants you to be a sex god, or why else give you the power to make women horny?”

“Because I got cursed by an old gypsy woman?” I sighed and deflated. It was a question I’d asked myself a lot, but maybe not with her exact wording. “Fine. Let me think for a minute.”

“Okay!” Foley chirped, suddenly very excited. I could see from her cheeks and the way she was squirming slightly that the alcohol was enhancing the effects my powers were having on her. It was a wonder that Parker wasn’t showing anything, but she was naturally stoic and often bragged about the Newfoundland stamina for alcohol, so I didn’t think too much into it.

“Alright.” I said, nodding to myself as I came up with an idea that should keep everyone happy. I locked my eyes on Foley’s and took a deep breath. “Foley. Every time I clap my hands you will feel like someone has grabbed your ass.”

“What, that’s the best you could come up with?” Foley said flatly, and I must have visibly deflated because she held her hand up placatingly, “No, no. It’s okay. It’s a good idea for your first try, but you can be way more creative with this.”

“Yeah?” I frowned and then shrugged. I winked at Parker then clapped my hands together and watched Foley’s reaction.

“Eep!” she exclaimed as she jumped out of her seat and nearly spilled her drink. “Whoa! That is not what I was expecting!”

“What do you mean?” Parker asked, her raised eyebrow betraying her amusement.

“I knew it was going to happen, and I was, like, totally okay with it, but they suddenly there was this hand on my ass and it got a really good squeeze on me!” Foley said, her hands on her ass as if that would protect her. “Not even including the regular side effects.”

“There is nothing regular about this. What are you talking about?” I asked.

“You know. The arousal thing?” she said with a smirk. “It makes me a little... what was your word for it, Parker?”

“Makes you feel right huffed, it does.”

“Huffed.” Foley nodded triumphantly, then squeaked again as I clapped my hands. She threw herself forwards and fell onto my lap as she twisted around to make certain there was no one behind her. “Wow! That is so real! Creepy, but kind of hot!”

“Hot? In what way is... get off my lap.” I started to shove her, then had a better idea. I clapped again, fully expecting Foley to leap off my lap.

“Oooo.” she moaned as her hips bucked and ground themselves into me. “I think I’m getting used to it.”

“You little rat! Are you feeling anything at all or are you just messing with me?” I felt my ears burn as I thought she might be playing with me.

She shook her head vigorously, then looked askance and smirked. “Okay, I was over reacting on the last one, but it is a really wired feeling. It completely feels like your hands, too.”

“How do you know what her hands feel like on your ass?” Parker snorted in amusement as Foley suddenly draped herself over me like a particularly possessive cat.

“Well, last night we were sleeping together and she couldn’t keep her hands to—”

“Foley!” I snapped and started applauding angrily. “Get off of me!”

“Boss! Ahh! Eep! Stop!” she practically sang, her o’s drowning out into moans as she started to squirm and grind into me. “Boss! Stop! I can’t... oh.. I...”

“Okay! I stopped! I stopped!” I snatched my hands away from each other, forgetting that each clap also aroused her, and severely underestimating how much she apparently wanted me to grab her ass. “Holy shit, Foley, I’m sorry. I just got annoyed. Get off of me and go sit in your own chair.”

“Wow...” Foley panted, out of breath in the most distracting way, “That was pretty intense. I’m glad you didn’t say spanking, because groping was not clearly defined. I swear I thought you pinched me at one point.”

“Foley. For the record, and as your employer, and I like to think as your friend,” I spoke calmly as I pushed her off of my lap, “I will never pinch your ass.”

“Oh, you totally can pinch my cute little bottom, but I’d prefer if it were actually you and not some weird ghost hands doing the work.” Foley rubbed her cute little bottom as she stepped lightly to her seat, completely missing my point.

“So how’d you finish the night?” Parker said, her eyes starting to lose focus as she set the empty bottle of Screech on the table. Oddly enough her accent seemed to slip the more she drank. Instead of some kind of irish-pirate mix she still sounded coastal, but in a much more tolerable dialect.

“Well, we... uh... experimented with Brandi, the stripper, and I asked Alania a few more questions about this my, uhh, powers.” I said with a shrug, “Actually I really wanted to know how Garret did that thing where he unshattered a cup because as far as I can tell I do not have telekinesis.”

“No ideas?” Parker was starting to list to the side, an unsteady boat on calm seas, “I actually forgot about that.”

“No, she had no idea. She implied I’d been distracted by Liona.” I frowned then grunted, “Either way it was quite educational. After playing around with... experimenting on Brandi... even that sounds bad... after that she pulled out a remote and this huge tv descended from the ceiling and she put on a movie.”

“A movie?” Foley asked incredulously, “Like, you mean a porno? Not more strippers?”

“No, I do not mean a porno, you perv.” I snapped and held my hands near each other menacingly, “She put on some old action movie and the three of us ate treats, drank hot toddy, and then they both passed out. I had to get one of the beefy serving guys to call me a cab.”

“So... You, an all-powerful mind-controlling overlord went to visit the stripper queen of the entire city, and her hottest stripper, and you proceed to... what, have a high-school sleep over?” Foley asked, agog, “What the hell is wrong with you, you wierdo?”

Without a hint of irony, that girl. I rolled my eyes and continued my story, glossing over the things I didn’t think Foley and Parker needed to hear.

Dawn Covy, the O2

“Reset!” I bellowed, gasping for breath as Brandi suddenly slid off me and back to the stage. She was sitting as she had been when we’d started our experimentation, her feet dangling and her hands resting at her sides. “Oh... Wow... That was... I’m going to use the word impressive. That was impressive.”

“Thanks, hun. It was good for me, too.” Brandi cooed seductively, a little out of breath herself after her intimate dance and my restrictions on her movements. “I think I’m about at my limit for the night. You really tuckered me out. You’re more animate than my usual marks.”

“Hey!” I snapped, looking away hurriedly as my face somehow found a way to heat up more. I was still partially undressed and laying sideways on the couch from where she’d had me pinned, and I moved quickly to rectify my state as she watched in amusement.

“You have a mean streak, Dove.” Alania chided as licked her lips and leaned forward. “I think I quite like it.”

“Glad you approve.” I grumbled as I buttoned up like a submarine under their piercing sonar. “I did not think that would work, even with all that’s happened. Ten seconds, Brandi.”

“Oh? Can we make this the last one? I can’t be too sore to work tomorrow.” the stripper said with a surprisingly professional level of regret.

“Sure.”

“No fun, Dove.” my host again chided me. Alania then leaned back and motioned for her manservant to fetch something off a far table.

I shook my head and pulled my pants back up, fastening the belt with a smug sense of satisfaction as my brand new alarm clock suddenly started to breath heavily. This was the culminations of my efforts that evening; she couldn’t make a sound as waves of pleasure visibly rolled across her body. She started pawing at her breasts and squeezing her delicious thighs together as she sheen of illicit sweat on her body flashed and glowed in the rapidly changing lighting. Like clockwork, sexy clockwork, Brandi gasped a final time and held still in a rictus of ecstasy as her body betrayed her completely.

“Dove?” Alania said, poking me with her finger.

“Ah?” I jolted, so distracted by my efforts, and Brandi’s part in it all, that I hadn’t noticed my host get to her feet and walk over. “Yeah?”

“She isn’t wrong about getting sore. If you forget to tell her to stop then she will keep coming until you remember.” Alania explained, then took a seat uncomfortably close to me. “Tell her to forget our experiments. If you phrase it right then she will believe whatever you tell her to believe.”

“What, like brain washing? I have that power?” I asked agog.

“This is surprising?”

“I... no. Not really.” I had to admit it was pretty intimidating to know I could mess with people’s understanding of reality like that, but I thought I’d give it a go. Finding my determination I tried to focus my willpower like Alania told me to and said, “Brandi. You will ignore any commands I have given before this one. You will forget my abilities and the things I have told you about them. You will remember dancing well and getting praised for it. Your attitude to me will not change after you forget.”

“I... Pardon me, I just need a second. That last dance must have winded me.” Brandi said, her mind struggling to explain her post-orgasm glow as it rewrote and rewound.

“Take your time.” I said, impressed again by my abilities.

“Alright, alright. Now that business is settled I’m in the mood to relax. What should we put on?” Alania suddenly asked, her voice chipper even if it’d returned to her uninterested tones.

“Excuse me?” I took a moment to digest her latest mood swing. “You mean a movie?”

“Yeah. I’m too tired to teach you more tricks, but I’m enjoying your company too much to let you leave.” she explained, then reached behind her as the manservant dropped her a remote control. “How do you like Costner? He was so hot when I was in high school. Water World? One of the best movie’s ever made.”

I let that slide, saying nothing as her head suddenly landed on my shoulder and her hand crossed over my lap. Feeling awkwardly like a teenager on a date I put my arm over the back of the couch as I watched a monsterous television descend from the ceiling and hoped she was joking about her movie preference.