The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Danielle’s Demise Part 2

Visiting Heather after meeting her online, Danielle does not know what is in store for her over the summer. She wanted to explore submission, but now there is no turning back as she slips further and further under the control of others.

FD, MC, FF, BD, HU

“What do you mean that she is not who she pretends to be,” Heather asked.

“Well, as a precaution for Sydney, I always run a check on potential new acquisitions. In this case, Danielle, although a law clerk and from NYC, did not come here on her own. She was sent by someone called Master Alan. I don’t know what his game is, but we are about to find out.”

Lara immediately walked over to where Danielle was touching herself and whispered a trigger phrase instantly putting the young law clerk in a trance.

“Now, we will see what this bitch has to offer us.” Lara smiled as she stared into Danielle’s eyes.

“Danielle, get off the bed and kneel on the floor with knees wide,” Lara commanded in a stern voice.

Danielle immediately complied and was soon kneeling facing Lara.

“Danielle, you must answer my questions, do you understand?” Lara watched the response and could tell from her years of experience of Danielle was not faking.

“Yes,” Danielle answered, and then she nodded her head.

“Danielle,” every time you tell us the truth, you will feel extreme pleasure. Every time you try to lie, you will feel pain. In the end, if you tell the truth, you will be allowed to orgasm. If you lie, well, you will never feel an orgasm again.” Heather looked at Lara and knew the doctor meant it.

“Who sent you hear Danielle?” Lara started with an easy question.

“Master Alan,” Danielle said adding, “he is my Master.”

“And why did he send you?” Lara again probed.

Danielle did not hesitate in answering. “He wanted to add Heather, You and possibly Sydney, to his collection of submissives. He said that he would break all of you and make you his bitches.” Danielle gasped as a shot of arousal rushed through her body.

“Why,” Heather asked unable to refrain from joining the interrogation.

“He read your writings and decided you would be the perfect submissive. Then he learned of Lara and Sydney and decided why have one when you can have three.” A moan escaped Danielle’s lips as arousal again flooded her.

“How was this supposed to work,” Lara said in an agitated voice.

“I was supposed to befriend Heather and introduce my Master to her when he came to visit for ‘business.’ I would be introduced by Heather to you and Sydney and once he had Heather under control, he would use her to get to you.” Danielle fell forward moaning as an orgasm swept over her.

“That little bitch,” Lara said as she talked to Sydney.

Heather reminded her that Danielle was a mere pawn in Master Alan’s scheme.

“Yes,” Lara said, “but the pawn gets punished like the Master.” she looked to Heather speaking softly, “now here is what we are going to do.”

Three weeks later, Danielle met an arriving plane at the Charleston airport north of the city. Master Alan linked up with her at baggage claim unaware that he was being observed. Gathering his bag, he went to Danielle’s car and headed into the city.

“So when will I meet Heather,” he asked as they quickly merged onto the main highway.

“At dinner tonight, I have arranged for her to be there and join us.”

“Good Girl,” Alan said, “good girl.” He watched as Danielle put her head back and moaned in pleasure.

Across town, the final preparations were being made for tonight’s dinner by Lara and Sydney. Both were working on Heather, who was tranced by Lara and new triggers installed. Lara also did some sophisticated programming that would allow Heather to respond to Alan to a point, but still remain in control and totally receptive to instructions from Lara and Sydney.

“You will be pulled in two ways, but you can handle it,” said Lara.

By 6pm, Heather was walking into the Vendue hotel and headed to the rooftop bar where she was to meet Danielle and Danielle’s visiting friend. Heather was dressed in a slim summer sundress that showed off her full body tan. Sydney knew that Alan would like what he saw unless he was gay, which was a possibility at the moment. Reaching the bar, Heather looked around and saw her friend sitting with an older gentleman who looked middle aged and somewhat out of shape. Walking over, Danielle waved and introduced her companion in a low voice, “Heather, this is Master Alan.”

Heather looked to Alan and laughed slightly, “so this is your Master?”

“Yes,” Danielle said.

“Is something wrong Heather,” Alan asked looking somewhat annoyed.

“No, I was just expecting someone more Dom-like. You are rather ordinary.” As Heather spoke the words, she knew they would pierce Alan’s outer defenses.

“I took the liberty of ordering a drink for you,” Alan said as his eyes took in all of Heather. For her part, Heather felt his eyes on her and felt like he was literally stripping her. She was accustomed to men watching her, but not this intently.

When the drinks arrived, everyone sipped slowly as Danielle talked to Alan about Charleston. Without warning. Alan looked to Danielle and said, “be a good girl and go and remove your panty.”

Danielle stood up and slowly walked away heading for the Ladies lounge. As Heather watched, Alan commented, “her ass does look good from this angle as it sways back and forth, doesn’t it?”

Heather nodded her head as it did look good.

Alan smiled to himself thinking this would be easier than he thought.

One drink led to another and when Danielle got back to the table, Alan took the panty’s from the law clerk’s hands. He then turned to Heather and said “now it is your turn.”

Heather grinned and said, “sorry, but who says I am wearing any. After all, this is Charleston in the summer. We do anything to stay cool.”

“Touché,” Alan said and then smiled. “Let’s go to dinner.”

At dinner, the three talked of Charleston, Alan’s visit and plans for a tour. When Heather had to excuse herself for a moment to take a phone call, Alan saw his opportunity. He handed Danielle a small vile and quickly said, “discretely add that to her wine glass and she will soon be like you.” Danielle nodded and as Alan watched, doctored Heather’s wine.

When Heather returned, she casually sipped her wine and as Alan watched over the course of the next fifteen minutes, the drug took effect. When Heather’s eyes became glassy, Alan said “why don’t we head to my room for a private party.”

“That sounds great, Heather loves parties, don’t you dear,” Danielle looked to Heather for an answer and Heather just nodded. Danielle took Heather’s arm and led her downstairs as Alan settled the bill.

When Danielle entered the suite Alan had secured at the hotel, she immediately stripped as she had been trained to do. She walked to a dresser and removed a collar, which she immediately put on and stainless steel cuffs and collars. After putting them on, she knelt by the door. Heather remained standing as if in a daze.

The sound of a card key startled Heather as Alan entered the room smiling as he looked at Danielle. He motioned to a chair and guided Heather to sit in it. He did not say a word for a minute and then had Heather focus on a program he brought up on his computer. Spirals and flashing lights drew in Heather’s eyes and within 15 minutes, she was in a trance and seemingly under Alan’s control.

“It is so nice to meet the author of so much erotic fiction,” Alan said, “I think you will have much more to write about after I depart from my Charleston stay., He then reinforced Heather’s trance with some trigger words before having her stand.

“Danielle, get up and strip Heather for me.” Alan smiled as Danielle obeyed his words and was soon stripping Heather of all of her clothes. Once naked, Alan had Heather kneel.

He walked to his dresser and unpacked a stainless steel collar and cuffs for the ankle and wrists. Walking over, he attached them to Heather and said “good girl.” Immediately, Heather let out a little moan bringing a smile to Alan’s face. He was sure his programming had taken hold in the lawyer’s mind.

He then had Heather stand and under his direction, she was dressed by Danielle. Alan had spared no expense and when Danielle finished, Heather was wearing a MarieMur Body harness, thigh garter, stockings, opera length latex gloves, stiletto heels and nipple clamps. Alan nodded at the finished product whispering, “just as I imagined.”

Heather was then forced to kneel and as she did, Danielle placed her on all fours and slowly inserted an anal plug. Once it was inserted, Heather knelt on two knees and faced Alan.

“Call me Master,” Alan said with a grin.

“Master,” Heather repeated the word and watched as Alan sat and unzipped his pants freeing his hardening cock.

“Now come over here and pleasure your new Master while Danielle watches and pleasures herself,” Alan said.

Heather slowly crawled between her new Master’s legs.

As she did, her eyes focused on Alan’s hardening cock. Part of her mind told her not to suck on it, but the triggers emplaced combined with the drugged wine made it impossible to resist and Heather felt her lips close around the now hard cock.

“Good Girl,” Alan moaned as his cock hardened to what would be considered an unimpressive 4 inches for a Dom.

Heather was able to get all of it in her mouth and sucked slowly. She did not have to suck long as her new Master lacked stamina as well as size. He grunted and shot a thin stream of cum into Heather’s throat. The Charleston lawyer swallowed, but felt no pleasure as she did.

Drained, Alan collapsed back into his chair and summoned Danielle to his side. “Make her cum while I watch,” Alan ordered. Danielle soon had Heather on her back and then nestled between the lawyer’s legs. Danielle licked until Heather moaned and quivered about to explode; she then licked Heather’s clit, sending her over the edge. Alan looked on, but he was spent and done for the night.

When Heather recovered, Alan proceeded to ask her questions about Lara and Sydney. He became more and more interested in the two women as Heather talked. Finally, he asked if Heather could get him an invitation to Sydney’s home.

“I will try and will call her tomorrow.” Heather answered and then was allowed to change and leave the hotel. Danielle stayed with her Master.

The following day, Heather called Danielle. “Tell our Master that Sydney will host him on Friday evening and she insisted that you too come along.” Danielle smiled at the news as she did not want to be left out of the fun her Master had planned for both Sydney and Lara.

When Danielle told her Master, he was ecstatic.

“They have no idea that I now have both you and Heather under my control. By the time the weekend is over, I will be controlling them and their property.” Master Alan then threw Danielle on the bed, lifted her skirt, and sodomized her ass. He reached orgasm quickly as he had a hair trigger leaving Danielle unsatisfied. As he wiped his dirty cock off on her lips, Alan reminded his sub that her role was to pleasure him and that her pleasure was none of his concern.

Friday came quickly and at 6pm, Heather rang Sydney’s door bell and stood waiting for Sydney’s staff to answer. Behind her stood Danielle and Master Alan.

Quickly escorted into Sydney’s receiving room, Heather introduced Master Alan to Sydney and Lara. “You already know Danielle. She is Master Alan’s sub.”

Sydney looked to Master Alan and said, “in my home, subs are naked.” She looked to Heather and said “strip like a good girl.” At the same time Master Alan had Danielle strip too. Soon both women were naked.

Anne, Sydney’s live in sub, entered the room collared, cuffed and harnessed sporting a ball gag and nipple clamps. She served drinks and then went to kneel by Sydney and Lara.

Lara smiled to Danielle and said in a stern voice, “come kneel by me.” Danielle got onto all fours and crawled to Lara.

Lara looked to Alan and said, “I understand that you like them crawling.”

“It is not nice to play with a Master’s sub without permission,” Alan said quickly not noticing that he was slurring his words.

Sydney smiled and said, “you should remember that the next time you try and play with Heather as she does not belong to you.”

Alan got a concerned look on his face as he understood these Mistresses knew of his interaction with Heather. He sensed danger and decided on a quick retreat. As he went to push up from the chair, his muscles would not work. He tried to say something but his words would not form. His eyes grew wide as Sydney spoke.

“So you come to my city, send your sub to gather information and lay the path for not only Heather’s, but mine and Lara’s demise and you think I would not find out and somehow you would get away with it. You severely underestimated me.”

Alan’s eyes grew wider with fear as he could sense Sydney’s anger. Sydney looked over at him with a devious grin. “You will find out about all of my power and abilities before we are done.”

She then calmed down and continued. “The drug in your system is harmless, it just makes you incapable of moving at the moment. Soon you will be moved to another room where my staff will prepare you for your special conditioning. When we are done, your days of being a Master are over.”

Alan tried to say something, but his words were still slurred. As he looked around, a small gurney was brought in by Sydney’s staff, he was placed on it and was wheeled away. At the same time, Lara whispered a trigger word to Danielle and Danielle rose and followed the gurney. Finally, Sydney addressed Heather. “You did a good job for me and you will be rewarded. For now, stay naked and watch what we do to those who try and oppose us.

Lara attached a leash to Heather’s collar, had her stand, and the led her down the hall after Sydney.

When they got to the room where Alan was being kept, they walked in. Alan had regained use of his muscles and voice, but it made no difference as he was securely strapped to a frame. He was also naked.

Sydney was already mocking his penis size commenting, “not much of a Master, are you?” As Lara and Heather watched, Sydney’s assistants spread a dilapidator cream all over Alan’s body and setting a timer, let the chemicals do their work. At the appropriate moment, an attendant turned on a small hose and washed down Alan’s body. Every bit of body and head hair went down the floor drain. Alan was now totally devoid of hair just like Sydney’s other male subs.

Sydney nodded and another attendant approached Alan and lubing his ass, pressed an enema tube deep into his body. Alan tried to resist, but to no avail. He screamed as the water flowed deep into his bowels. Then, his ass was plugged.

“Gag him,” Sydney commented. “We don’t need to hear his whining anymore.”

As Alan hung in the frame, he groaned into the gag now fit into his mouth and secured around his head. His eyes pleaded for release and only when Sydney knew he could take no more was the plug pulled free and his bowels emptied into a floor drain. Sydney had him hosed down with cold water and then the process started over again. It went on three times until the water from his bowels ran sparkling clear.

“Get accustomed to this,” Sydney said, “it will happen daily.”

Lara walked towards Alan holding a cock cage. She laughed, “I hear you like chastity devices, so I thought you would get your own.” Without saying another words, she attached the cage to Alan’s body imprisoning his cock in a gage. She looked directly at him and whispered, “before long, I will be piercing your nipples and cock, you will love the sensations I create.”

Alan shook his head No and seemed to plead with his eyes. No one paid attention.

Sydney now had a stainless steel collar put around Alan’s neck and then locked it. The same was done to his wrists and ankles. Finally, a large anal plug was seated in his ass.

Alan was taken from the frame and put in a reclining treatment chair much like a dental chair, but with stirrups. Again he was secured.

“Now, we will begin playing with your mind,” Lara said, “and as you know, there is nothing you can do about it.” With that, she fitted a visor over his eyes and earbuds into his ears and then quickly started the program. Immediately, Alan’s mind was bombarded by sights and sounds of his own submission. Subliminal messages pierced his brain in a never ending stream of punishment

“We will leave him like that for about 4 hours and then he should be done for today,” Lara commented.

“What are you doing to him,” Heather questioned.

“Conditioning him for his new life of servitude and submissiveness.” Lara then added, “and we will be changing his sexual orientation to cocks and feminizing him a little. He will be a far cry from the Master he wanted to be.”

Heather nodded and watched as Lara walked over and gave Alan his first shot of hormones that would help speed his transition.

The following day, Heather went to Sydney’s from her law office. Lara was already there and this time, Sydney did not make Heather strip as a sub. Her focus was strictly on Danielle and Alan.

“Transforming him into Sydney’s first sissy boy is off to a good start,” Lara said. “What is great is he knows exactly what is happening and is powerless to stop it.”

“How is he taking it,” Heather asked.

“He has been begging us all day to stop, promising us he will go away.” Lara chuckled, “you know how his begging turns Sydney on.”

“He has had his daily dose of hormones, his daily enema, and subliminals have assaulted his brain. He also had two files play over and over today that left him whimpering like a baby.” Lara smiled early relishing her role in Alan’s transformation.

“So what is next,” Heather asked curious of what Sydney had planned.

“He is being fitted with a harness. Maybe Sydney will let you exercise him.” Lara then added, “His crawling needs significant work as does Danielle’s.”

“Speaking of Danielle,”. Heather said, “how is that traitorous bitch?”

“You will see for yourself later, but let’s say that she too is learning her lesson.” Lara said. The last file she listened to over and over left her drooling out of the corner of her mouth.” Lara then mentioned that Sydney was getting Danielle ready for some body modifications herself.

“Well, I guess she won’t be my law clerk anytime soon,” Heather whispered.

“Change the word ‘soon’ to ‘never’ and you would be right. I think Sydney has a career change in store for her.” Lara then took Heather’s arm and led her back to where both were being trained and transformed.

Heather turned the corner and saw Alan already in a harness. He looked sad as he stood naked in his cock cage, black harness, stainless steel collar and cuffs and an anal plug. “

“He has been photographed often during the process and I am sure Sydney will display his photos at her next party while he serves,” Lara remarked.

Heather walked over and looked at Alan and quickly said “kneel.” She smiled as the former Dom knelt on the floor. Leaning down, Heather attached a leash and took a crop handed to her by Lara. “Get on all fours,” she told Alan.

He did and was soon crawling around behind Heather as she walked him around the first floor of Sydney’s home. “You are lucky she is not taking you to the basement today,” Heather said, “but I am sure you will get there sooner or later.” After about twenty minutes, Heather took Alan to the kitchen where there were two bowls on the floor. One contained water, while the other food for the human pet. The bowls were engraved “Pet Alan.”

“Now eat,” Heather said, “and finish it all without making a mess.”

She smiled as Alan bent his head towards the bowl and could not resist cropping his upturned ass just for the fun of it. Alan blushed with embarrassment, but knew better than to resist in any way.

When he finished, Heather said “good boy” and patted him on the head. As a reward, Heather turned on the vibrator seated firmly in Alan’s ass. Part of the vibrator rested on his prostate and the sensations created stimulated that gland.

“Try not to leak on the floor like a puppy,” Heather said, “or you will be punished.”

As she watched, Alan’s cock grew within the cock cage causing him to whine with need.

“There will be no touching, no satisfaction for you.” Heather looked down on the blushing ex-Dom crawling on the floor.

Sydney walked into the kitchen and said, “his cock is small. Even when hard, it looks tiny in that cock cage. I may need to get a smaller cage to make his tiny erection uncomfortable.”

“I agree,” said Heather. “Anything to make him uncomfortable and remind him of his new station in life is alright with me.” Looking to Sydney, Heather added, “I loved the engraving on his collar….”male bitch”….so appropriate for him

“I am going to have that tattooed down his spine later.” Sydney then left the room.

As Sydney left, Heather saw a dribble of precum leak from Alan’s cage. She immediately cropped his ass. “Now clean it up with your tongue.”

Heather smiled as she watched the once proud Dom lower his face to the floor and slowly lick up his own cum. She thought about how far he had fallen.

For the next month, Danielle and Alan were subjected to Sydney’s and Lara’s treatments. Heather occasionally checked on progress, but she remained busy with her own submissive status and wedding planning. She was pleasantly surprised, however, when Sydney called her and invited her over for a Friday evening cocktail and progress report. “Don’t wear a panty,” Sydney reminded her.

When Heather arrived on Friday evening, Lara was already there. Drinks were served and then Sydney invited Lara and Heather to sit down for her reveal. The first in was Danielle. She crawled in with one of Sydney’s assistants holding the leash. She was walked around the room so that Lara and Heather could get a good view of “the work in progress.”

“As you can see,” Sydney said, “I have made some alterations to Danielle.”

Both women nodded.

“Early on, I decided to have her breasts augmented rather strikingly. Of course, she signed all of the consent forms. As you can see, she has healed nicely and is now sporting somewhat massive breasts and an enhanced nipple, which we pierced as part of the process.”

Lara remarked, “I see she has added some muscle to support all that new chest weight too.”

“Yes,” Sydney added, “we started her on a regimen of testosterone shots to add muscle mass. The same shots caused her clit to enlarge which added to her new look. We also started a regimen of metoclopromide along with breast stimulation and pumping throughout the day which resulted in lactation.”

Heather commented, “I love the new tattoos and piercings on her.”

Sydney laughed, “yes, the clit and nipple piercings are great, but the tattoo down her spine is even better proclaiming her as a “Bitch in Heat.”

As Sydney was talking, Danielle crawled between Lara’s legs and started whining. Lara looked down and smiled and then pulled up her skirt. Danielle immediately started licking her pussy and did not stop until Lara exploded in orgasm. Danielle then moved over to where Heather was sitting and was soon licking the lawyer’s pussy and clit until Heather exploded in orgasm.

“She does have talent,” Heather commented as she recovered.

Danielle was now put over into a corner where she was made to kneel and touch. Within minutes, she was whining. “She cannot cum,” Sydney said. “I don’t think I will ever let her cum again.”

An attendant walked over and but a bit gag in Danielle’s mouth to keep her quiet.

Next, the new Alan was brought into the room. He was in a body harness, cock cage, anal plug and was wearing a collar and cuffs. The first thing anyone noticed was the tattoo running down his spine that said “male bitch.” Right above his ass was a banner tattoo proclaiming “anal slut.” Alan’s head hung down and he was led around the room.

“You can see the hormones have softened him up and his breasts have started to develop.” Sydney added, “as soon as they did, he was pierced. We also pierced his cock multiple times as well as his shrinking ball sack.” She continued, “we fitted him with a smaller cock cage as he has continued to shrink.”

“I like the look,” Lara said, “and I also like the mental changes you have made.”

“All with your help,” Sydney laughed.

As Sydney spoke, one of her male servants came in and stood in front of Alan. Without saying a word, Alan reached up and freed the servants massive cock and began sucking it. As the three women watched, the once proud Dom showed off his oral skills until the standing servant grunted and shot spurt after spurt of warm cum down Alan’s throat. Alan swallowed it all.

“Good boy,” Sydney said and called another servant into the room. This servant walked over to Alan, reached down and roughly pulled out the anal plug in Alan’s ass and then proceeded to sodomize the former Dom. With another loud grunt, Alan’s ass and bowels were flooded with cum. The servant pulled out of Alan and walking to the front, he showed Alan his now deflating cock. Without a word being said, Alan opened his mouth a meticulously cleaned the cock that had just filled his ass.

Tears of shame rolled down Alan’s face drawing mocks from Sydney. “You love it Bitch boy and soon you will be begging for more.”

With that, the three women went off to dinner leaving Alan and Danielle to their own thoughts.