The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Danielle’s Demise Part 3

Visiting Heather after meeting her online, Danielle does not know what is in store for her over the summer. She wanted to explore submission, but now there is no turning back as she slips further and further under the control of others.

FD, MC, FF, BD, HU

Tears of shame rolled down Alan’s face drawing mocks from Sydney. “You love it Bitch boy and soon you will be begging for more.”

With that, the three women went off to dinner leaving Alan and Danielle to their own thoughts.

“Sub Alan is getting more and more accustomed to being sodomized,” Sydney said, “his little cock even starts to get hard now when another cock or dildo is shoved in his ass.” She contemplated for a minute before adding, “however, the female hormones we are giving him will be making that harder and harder over the weeks until he can no longer get or maintain an erection.”

Lara laughed, “maybe soon, Danielle will have a clit bigger than sissy Alan’s cock. The hormones we are giving her can have that effect on her clit and we already seeing growth.”

She then added, “no matter how big and sensitive her clit gets, she still will not be able to get off unless we let her. For now, she will be denied that pleasure.”

“I would bet at this moment, Danielle is frantically trying to tear off her chastity belt and get to her wet cunt not knowing that even if she did, she could not cum.” Sydney continued, “God I love hearing her beg like a little slut.”

“Not like a little slut,” Lara laughed, “she is a little slut.” All three women laughed as they enjoyed their meal and discussed what lay ahead for Alan and Danielle. Lara added that she had started an exercise and weight lifting program for Danielle.

“As we soften up Alan, we will firm up Danielle.” Lara said.

“Just keep her lactating,” Sydney remarked. “I have some guests who will enjoy playing with her and that fetish.”

While the women ate, the staff fed Alan and Danielle making them eat from their bowls. Both lapped at food and water, but both made a mess. It was impossible for them to eat or drink without exposing their ass high into the air and the staff enjoyed cropping one and then the other each time they dropped food or splashed water on the floor.

Each sub in training had a collar with a tag hanging from it. As they lapped at their food, the tags made a banging sound against the bowls. If someone looked at the tags, they simply said “bitch femboy” and “bitch girl.”

When Sydney and her guests again linked up with the subs in training, both Alan and Danielle were strapped to gurneys and were again wearing visors and ear buds listening to files provided by Lara.

“Look how both are drooling from the corner of their mouth,” Heather said as she watched the pair.

“That is a very common reaction,” Lara added. “Not only is their mind open to suggestion and programming, but their intellect is somewhat dulled as they become more and more obedient to what I am telling them.” She then looked to Heather and laughed, “you were so cute when you drooled for me.”

Sydney then discussed her next party declaring that both new subs would have a ‘coming out’ at her party which was two weeks away. The three women then walked down the hall to Sydney’s studio where Heather was fitted for Sydney’s new fashion line. She would model and be photographed in the outfits selected by Sydney in a few weeks and this served as the final fitting. As always, Lara enjoyed the various states of undress Heather had to maintain during the fittings. Clearly, all of Heather’s inhibitions had evaporated under Sydney’s tutelage. She was a changed woman.

When the fittings were done, Sydney turned and faced the women and spoke a trance phrase that immediately put both Lara and Heather into a trance where they were firmly under Sydney’s control. She had the two professional women strip and once naked, Sydney had them fondle and arouse each other. Sipping a martini delivered to her by the staff, Sydney enjoyed the sight of the two women enjoying each other’s body. In turn, both Lara and Heather came hard having been teased into a large rolling orgasm by their partner’s tongue and fingers. When both of the women calmed down, Sydney released them from the trance letting Lara and Heather find themselves naked on a bed with a strong scent of sex and arousal in the air.

“Bravo,” Sydney said, “bravo. I never get tired of watching the two of you together.”

Both Lara and Heather knew immediately what had happened and kissed each other deeply for Sydney’s amusement. As they did, each tasted their own pussy on their partner’s lips, which proved arousing.

Lara whispered into Heather’s ear, “I will have you later.”

“Alright you two, get dressed, we have to check on our subs in training.” Sydney stood and walked to the door of the room, while Lara and Heather put their clothes back on.

When the women got back to the room where Danielle and Alan were being programmed, they found the session was over and both Alan and Danielle were naked and standing against the wall, not moving and silent. Their individual chastity devices had been removed as had their anal plugs. Sydney went up and inspected them both. When she reached Alan, she spoke a few words which immediately allowed him to both think and speak.

“Please,” he begged, “I have learned my lesson and will leave town immediately.”

“It is far too late for that,” Sydney said, “besides, my programming is irreversible.”

“What,” Alan exclaimed looking down at his shrinking penis and growing breast tissue. “What do you mean irreversible?”

“Exactly what the word means,” Sydney smiled, “there is no going back.”

“Please,” he begged again.

“Enjoy your new life,”. Sydney said.

As he screamed “noooo,” Sydney put him back in a trance which froze his words mid-scream.

Sydney had the two subs in training moved into her receiving room where Heather and Lara joined her for drinks.

“I thought that the subs could entertain us for awhile this evening,” Sydney laughed as drinks were served.

“Now Alan, why don’t you fuck Danielle. In fact, if you can make her cum with your cock, and you in turn cum inside her, I will set you both free this evening.” Sydney smiled as she said the words and Lara chuckled.

Immediately, Alan walked over to Danielle and ordered her on too her back.

Danielle did not listen at all and was now stronger than Alan.

“It is you who will get on your back, Femboy,” Danielle spat out as she tossed him to the floor.

As the three women watched in amazement sipping their drinks, Danielle tried to fuck her former master, so that they both would cum and gain their freedom. She did not have much success and that led to more frustration.

She tried grinding into his small cock hoping it would get hard. All the grinding did was press her enlarged clit directly onto Alan’s flaccid member. Danielle felt some excitement, but not enough to cum, while Alan did not move, nor did his cock grow. Danielle tried using her hands, using her mouth and rubbing his cock between her breasts and nothing worked.

Sydney reached down and pulled a strap on from a bag next to her chair and tossed it to Danielle. “Maybe this will help,” she said in a mocking voice.

As the women watched, Danielle put on the strap on and flipped Alan onto his stomach and then pulling him, she got him on all fours. Getting behind Alan, Danielle bent forward and began licking his ass, which caused a reaction from her former Dom. When she curled her tongue and penetrated Alan’s ass for the first time, everyone could hear his moans fill the room.

As a second drink was served to Sydney and her friends, Danielle pressed the dildo against Alan’s ass and slowly penetrated her former Dom. His ass, stretched by weeks of anal plug use, easily accepted the dildo and Danielle was soon robustly fucking him.

As she did, Lara noticed drips of precum fall from Alan’s small and soft cock.

“He cannot get hard,” Lara announced. “She is fucking him for all she is worth, but it makes no difference.”

Danielle was getting excited, but frustrated. Without Alan getting hard, there was no way he would fuck her according to Sydney’s instructions. As the women watched, Danielle thrust deeper and harder into Alan’s ass and it became clear to all that getting fucked this way appealed to him. His drops of precum became a steady stream and then with a squeal, Alan had a small orgasm without ever hardening. Cum flowed from his tiny cock onto the floor. Danielle screamed “nooo” and then, finding a crop, beat Alan’s ass without mercy.

Sydney finally stopped the action by directing both subs to clean the floor with their tongues. “Well, I gave you an opportunity for freedom and you failed. Now, you will go back to training.”

With that, two of Sydney’s male subs entered the room naked. Unlike Alan, these subs were fit and somewhat chiseled. Each stopped in front of Danielle and Alan and turned to face the frustrated submissives.

“Now suck these subs until they cum,” Sydney said.

Immediately, Danielle and Alan used their mouths to harden the two males. Once they were hard, both trainees began sucking in earnest. Neither stopped until there mouths were filled with warm cum. To their surprise, when that happened, the two males moved away to be replaced by two new males. This process took place four times until Danielle and Alan’s stomach’s were filled with cum.

At that point, Sydney nodded to her attendants and Alan was led out of the room one way, while Danielle went another. “Danielle will go and be milked,” Lara said. She added, so will Alan as I want his prostate drained.” While this was going on, each listened to one of Lara’s files and Alan was soon whispering, “I like hard cock and pleasing men.” Down the hall, Danielle was whispering, “I like cock and pussy and making people cum.”

Sydney laughed as those words became ingrained into her captives’ heads.

A week went by before Heather saw Sydney’s newest trainees again. Lara had told her twice during the week that the audio files were having a tremendous effect on both Danielle and Alan and that Danielle was now the most Dominant of the two. In fact, she said that Alan’s day started with a enema, which was followed by sodomy where Danielle, donning a strap-on, would fuck his ass. Each night ended with a second sodomy session with Danielle. During each day, each sub in training was forced to suck three different cocks and at times eat three different pussies. Each day, it became more and more evident to all observing Alan that he loved cock. As his body grew softer, his appetite for cock grew.

Heather walked into Sydney’s house being invited to see how the subs were progressing. As she sat with Sydney, Alan came into the room and sat at Sydney’s feet. His cock was minuscule now as were his balls. Alan’s breasts continued to grow. As he sat, he took Sydney’s feet and kissed them and then continued to lick them clean.

“If I didn’t stop him, he would lick my entire body,” Sydney laughed.

“My good femboy also likes licking my ass,” Sydney said with a grin. “I do love the feeling of his tongue back there and think you would too.”

Heather grinned quickly saying, “I might given what he was doing to me before.” With that Sydney had Alan crawl to Heather and removing her heels, he began to kiss and then lick her feet. He ended up sucking each of Heather’s toes which pleased Sydney to no end.

About that time Danielle appeared in a tight latex outfit that highlighted her new muscles and fitness. She served drinks and looked at Alan with disgust. He appeared so weak to her now. Danielle continued to need Sydney’s permission to cum and she would do anything to gain that privilege.

“Her tongue is talented too,” Sydney commented “and she loves using it on my ass and is a change of pace from Alan.” Looking to Heather, Sydney added, “she is excellent with a strap-on and sodomizes him at least twice a day.”

“She looks lovely in latex,” Heather commented before adding, “her breasts are huge.”

“Yes, welI I do have friends with a breast fetish and when they see how much she is lactating, she will be in high demand at my party.” She then said, “her nipple and clit rings have healed much like yours. Would you like to lead her around by her clit?

Heather nodded and Sydney opened a small zipper in the latex suit near Danielle’s cunt exposing it. Heather bent down and attached a thin gold colored chain to the ring she saw and taking the other end, gave it a tug. Danielle immediately moaned.

“She is very sensitive,” Sydney said, “make sure she does not cum.”

Heather then led Danielle around the room and quickly realized how much control she had with only a small chain. As she did this, Sydney attached a small chain to one of the rings on Alan’s shrinking cock and handed it to Heather. “You might want this too,” she said. Heather grinned and pulled on it hard making Alan grimace and yell in pain. “

“Oh this is perfect for femboy,” Heather said.

“I love what you are doing to him,” Heather said looking to Sydney. “I’d bet he would look good in latex too.”

“Oh, I already have some latex being made for him now that his breasts have come in,” Sydney remarked. “Until then, he has a harness.”

“By the way,” Sydney added, “after my party, they will both be getting multiple studs in their tongue. I hear it adds an entirely new dimension to pussy, clit, and ass licking.”

Sydney then had both Danielle and Alan taken away so that she could spend time with Heather discussing the upcoming fashion shoot. When that topic was finished, Sydney whispered a trance phrase into Heather’s ears and led the lawyer to her bedroom.

“Strip for me,” Sydney whispered and Heather did removing one piece of clothing after another until she was naked in front of her Mistress.

“Now, get on the bed and touch yourself for my enjoyment,” Sydney said. As Heather climbed on the bed, Sydney removed her clothes and sat in her favorite chair. As she looked at Heather, the young lawyer began to stroke her nipples with one hand and her clit with another.

“Good Girl,” I want you to cum for me.” Sydney commanded.

Heather did not disappoint. Her fingers penetrated her cunt and her moans filled the room. When Sydney said “cum for me,” she did erupting on the bed much to Sydney’s delight.

Sydney then joined Heather on the bed for hours of lesbian sex. When it ended, both women were exhausted collapsing into each other’s arms and falling into a deep sleep.

The following week was Sydney’s party and Heather was given specific instructions on what to wear by Lara, who would be taking be taking her as a sub. Heather arranged to have herself waxed on Monday and then had her hair done along with a manicure and pedicure on Saturday morning. That afternoon, Lara sent instructions for Heather to edge every hour on the hour.

Heather obeyed. She also enjoyed being under the doctor’s control.

Heather slipped into a full body harness from MarieMur that perfectly framed her breasts and pussy. She complimented the harness with a collar and cuffs, a pair of latex stockings stilettos and latex gloves that were opera length. Heather did not wear an internal vibrator, nor an anal plug as she had learned a long time ago to wear only what Lara directed. Given a cool mist in the air, Heather would wear a light rain coat over her outfit and nothing else. As she put on makeup, she could not miss how hard her nipples had become and how wet her pussy was becoming. Lara often got her this way. She was totally aroused by the time Lara arrived.

When Lara rang her doorbell, Heather was ready and her look drew rave reviews from the Dom. “You look delicious,” Lara quipped, “and I bet you taste the same way.”

“I might,” Heather answered, “you will have to see for yourself.”

They headed off to Sydney’s and fifteen minutes later, they were at her front door and quickly led into the rooms where the party had already started. The attendant took Heather’s coat exposing her to the crowd, but the eyes on her body only served to turn the young lawyer on. Lara turned to Heather and reaching up attached a leash to the collar she wore around her neck. At the same time, Lara attached nipple clamps on Heather’s breasts.

“Now we are ready my Good Girl, now crawl for me.” Upon hearing Lara’s commands, Heather reacted.

Like a superbly trained sub, Heather gracefully got on the floor and crawled next to her Domme as Lara made her way around the room. Whenever Lara stopped, Heather either remained on all fours or went into a kneeling position next to her Mistress. When Sydney walked over, Lara and Sydney hugged, but Heather just lowered her lips kissing Sydney’s boot.

“She looks stunning tonight,” Sydney said to Lara and added, “please let her play and enjoy the party.”

Lara nodded and soon directed Heather’s attention to the bathroom area. Kneeling outside of the men’s bathroom was Alan. He was in a harness and his breasts had grown even more. Sydney had nipple clamps hanging from them. He was still in a cock cage and wore an anal plug. His hands were bound behind his back. As each guest left the men’s room, Alan would offer his services in cleaning them. As Heather watched, he used his tongue on two men licking their asses, while he sucked off a third man, Danielle was kneeling in front of the ladies bathroom cleaning pussy and ass of the guests leaving the ladies lounge.

“I see Sydney has found good use for them,” Lara told her sub.

After a few more minutes, Lara had Heather stand and walk with her to the bar. Lara ordered for both of them and the cocktails were strong. She then led Heather to a back corner in a adjacent room where she pressed Heather into a kneeling position and pulled up the front of her dress. Heather saw her Mistress was not wearing a panty and she knew exactly what to do. As she pressed her face forward, she inhaled Lara’s sent and Heather felt her pussy tingle and grow even wetter. She slowly started licking her Mistress’ beautiful pussy and soon was kissing Lara’s swollen clit. Heather’s tongue did not leave Lara’s pussy until the doctor screamed in passion as an orgasm washed over her. Heather’s lips glistened with Lara’s juices.

“I needed that,” Lara laughed as she pulled Heather to her feet. “You have no idea how much I needed that.”

Heather and Lara rejoined the party which was in full swing. After about 15 more minutes, Sydney got everyone’s attention thanking them for attending and reminding everyone of the evening’s rules. She then made a special announcement.

“Tonight, I have two special subs in training that I wish to introduce. She then called Alan and Danielle forward.

“Alan was a Master, a Dom, who thought he could use Danielle and turn and control Lara and myself, while capturing Heather. As you can see, he failed and is now being punished. His life has been totally changed and as you can see, he is the perfect femboy. Danielle remains a sub, but now cannot orgasm without permission. As you can see, the testosterone injections she has been given have had an effect. Not only is she constantly horny, but her clit has grown and is extremely sensitive. Both are yours to play with, tease and shall I say abuse this evening as they pay for their crimes.”

The crowd applauded and one man in the back yelled, “they do lick ass too.”

Almost immediately, Alan was led to the basement where three men secured him to a horse frame that exposed his ass to all who walked by. He was immediately flogged and the flogging quickly morphed into sodomy as one guest after another fucked his ass with either a cock or a dildo.

Danielle was off in a corner where her breasts were being milked as two men enjoyed her body. One had his cock buried deep in her cunt, while she pleasured the other with her mouth. When these two were satisfied, two more took their places. As Heather watched with Lara standing behind her, Danielle was fucked over and over until cum was literally pouring out of her cunt.

“I do hope she is on the pill,” Lara whispered in Heather’s ears.

As Heather stood there watching the sights and sounds of the sexual play around her, she felt Lara’s hands wrap around her body and her Mistress’ fingers slowly tease both her nipples and her cunt. Heather was already wet and after teasing for a few minutes, Lara started to focus on her submissive’s clit bringing a soft moan from Heather’s lips. As Heather moaned, Lara whispered, “look, all eyes are now on you.” Those words inflamed the young lawyer who could feel her hips now moving pressing her cunt into Lara’s fingers. She wanted more. She was literally fucking Lara’s fingers in an attempt to find an orgasm.

“When Lara’s fingers were soaked, she pressed them to Heather’s lips. “You are delicious,” she whispered and then led her sub-lawyer to a horizontal bench anchored to the floor. Laying Heather on it, Lara soon had her ankles and wrists secured and to Heather’s surprise, Lara attached a chain from the back of her collar to a ring on the bench effectively holding Heather’s neck steady. Lara then added a blindfold.

“I would gag you, but you will need your mouth,” Lara whispered.

She then got the attention of the guests, “Heather is now available for play.”

Almost immediately, Heather felt hands on her body, but could not tell how many people they were attached to. She felt lips on her breasts and multiple hands massaging her thighs. Someone was massaging her feet in a sensual manner. It was inevitable that one of the hands on Heather’s body eventually found her cunt and clit. Heather’s hips thrust up off the bench and then back down. She could not control the movement.

“Good Girl,” Lara whispered into her ear fueling even more excitement.

Heather’s world descended into a unending series of touches, strokes, licks and kisses. Fingers invaded her cunt and her ass putting her right on the edge. Someone kissed her lips softly and then with more hunger. Her nose could detect perfume and arousal. It was a heady scent.

Heather almost screamed when a pair of soft lips began licking her cunt and at the same time, someone put a cock on her lips. She started sucking and soon lost all track of time.

“You may cum,” Lara whispered into her ear and Heather did, over and over. A cock exploded in her mouth and at the same time, she felt warm cum splash on her face. As she was concentrating on that sensation, another cock exploded covering her right breast with streams of warm, sticky cum and then it was her left breast feeling the splash of semen. Her bound body was slowly being covered in a sheen of sperm.

A cock entered her cunt and filled her with cum, but also drove Heather to orgasm. Another cock did the same. Heather screamed in orgasm and then it was over. Her hands and feet were freed and the collar was released. When the blindfold came off, Heather saw Lara and Sydney smiling.

“That was quite a performance. Just lay there for now.” Lara watched Heather closely as she said the words. She then turned and ordered Alan and Danielle over with the simple command of “clean her.”

As Heather relaxed, the two subs in training knelt beside her and using only their tongue, began to clean Heather’s body. They did not stop until all of the cum transferred from Heather’s skin to their mouth and stomach. Heather was then helped up and allowed to go shower and dress in clothes that Sydney selected.

Returning to the party, Heather found most guests gone. Both Alan and Danielle were cleaning things up and both of them bore welt marks from an earlier cropping..

“My party was a success,” Sydney said, “and the guests enjoyed your show.”

Heather nodded, but said nothing.

“What about those two,” Lara asked pointing to Alan and Danielle.

“More of the same,” Sydney laughed, “they will remain here in my service.” She added looking at Lara, “can we adjust the files to make them dumber?l

It was Lara’s turn to nod and smile. “I will, how shall we say, ….dumb them down starting tomorrow.”

Danielle and Alan were too adsorbed in cleaning up to realize their fate had just been sealed…..forever.