The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Danielle’s Demise

Visiting Heather after meeting her online, Danielle does not know what is in store for her over the summer. She wanted to explore submission, but now there is no turning back as she slips further and further under the control of others.

FD, MC, FF, BD, HU

Danielle was nervous as she approached Lara’s office. Lara was a well know psychiatrist in Charleston, who specialized in overcoming anxiety issues. This was her first time in Charleston and Danielle enjoyed the brief respite from the cold NYC winter. A lawyer by trade, she was currently clerking at a NYC firm as she prepared for the bar exam.

Danielle was visiting Charleston to see Heather, who she met online. Heather, a lawyer, was also a prolific writer of erotic literature, which is what attracted Danielle. Now a mere three months later, they met and Heather directed her to Lara, a long time friend, to deal with insecurity issues over the upcoming exam.

What Danielle did not know is that Heather informed Lara of Danielle’s deepest fantasies—— fantasies that Lara could help bring to life with the help of Danielle’s own mind.

Opening the door, Danielle entered a well-appointed office and was quickly registered. The atmosphere was relaxing and Danielle quickly took a glass of the herbal infused water offered by the receptionist. Within minutes, she relaxed even more before she was ushered in to see Lara.

Danielle’s intellect, ability to visualize, vivid fantasy life, and desire to be hypnotized made her putty in Lara’s hands and within 5 minutes, Danielle was in a relaxed hypnotic state in Lara’s office. While under hypnosis, Danielle outlined one fantasy after another. She was a closet submissive and lucky for Danielle, Lara was a Domme and a very good one. Seizing the opportunity, Lara whispered some ideas into Danielle’s ear and then told her to make an appointment for the following week. Danielle was then told to remove her panty and never to wear one to an appointment again. Lara also told her that for her next appointment, she must wax herself and be able to recount the experience. She was then returned to Heather unaware of the instructions placed inside her head.

When she walked into Heather’s condo, Danielle was relaxed. Without reason, Danielle reached into her purse and pulled out her panty handing it to her host. “These are for you,” she said as if it were perfectly normal.

Heather smiled, took the panty and said “strip.” With little hesitation, Danielle removed her clothes and was soon locked in a deep embrace with her Charleston host. Without being asked, Danielle whispered, “I am so wet right now,” into Heather’s ear.

Heather smiled recognizing Lara’s handiwork and took Danielle’s hand leading her to the bedroom while saying, “let’s just see how wet we can get you.” Placing her on the bed, Heather whispered a trigger phrase she knew Lara often used and watching Danielle’s face go blank, she simply said, “touch for me.”

Danelle immediately began touching herself in the most intimate way. One touch led to another and as Heather watched, Danielle displayed herself for her host’s amusement.

This is going to be a great visit Heather thought as she watched the beautiful, young Canadian touch herself in more and more erotic ways as her beautiful body almost glistened with erotic arousal. “You are such a good girl and so responsive with just one visit to Lara, you will be such a long term good girl before we are done.” She heard a slight moan come from Danielle as she said the words. Heather smiled as she instinctively knew what Lara had done to her guest.

Danielle’s touch became more and more frenzied as her legs spread wider and her hips thrust up to meet her fingers. She was also more frustrated because try as she might, Danielle could not reach orgasm. She teetered on the edge, but could not fall over it. Danielle could feel every pulse of blood as it flowed to her clit and nipples. She ached. She needed more and her lips begged “please” for the first time of many this trip.

“Please what,” Heather asked.

“Please, I need to cum,’

Danielle listened to the words spill from her mouth and was somewhat shocked at what she was saying, but at that moment, her body ruled her mind and the throbbing from her nipples, clit and pussy could not be denied. Danielle’s fingers were not enough. She needed more.

“Please,” she said again.

As she repeated the words over and over, Danielle shut her eyes and did not see Heather bend over her. The first inkling Danielle had that Heather was close was when she felt warm breath on her own pussy. Before her mind could register a thought, Danielle felt Heather’s tongue slip into her wetness and find her clit. The scream she heard was her own as the electricity of an orgasm swept over her body. She quivered, she screamed and her pussy gushed in response to Heather’s kisses.

“Good girl,” Heather whispered. “You will be our Good Girl for the summer.”

Heather tasted the sweetness of Danielle on her lips, but did not want to go too far too fast with the New York law clerk. She knew that Lara would want to play with the pet she was making. Heather left Danielle naked and recovering on the bed and went to her phone in the other room quickly dialing Lara.

“Well Lara, you do good work. Your patient is recovering from her first orgasm in my bedroom as we speak. Would you like to come over?”

Lara obviously agreed as Heather simply said, “we will see you then and thanks for the trigger words.”

Returning to the bedroom, Heather found Danielle staring at the ceiling. “Good girls must touch,” she said.

Immediately, Danielle began stroking her wet pussy as Heather opened a bedside table and removed two nipple clamps with alligator clips that she slipped on her guest’s hardened nipples.

Danielle moaned which was music to Heather’s ears as the attorney could feel herself get wet as she looked at the sight before her.

As she did, Heather slipped out of her clothes and into a robe. She poured herself a glass of wine and returned to the bedroom where Danielle was again frustrated at her inability to cum.

“Having an issue again?” Heather asked already knowing the newer.

“I need to cum again,” Danielle pleaded, but this time there was no satisfaction as Heather said, “maybe you should play with your ass too” and chuckled as Danielle fingered her ass searching for her elusive orgasm.

“Help will be here soon,” Heather announced.

“I have called your doctor and Lara is on the way over.” Heather smiled at her own words and grinned broadly as she watched the law clerk’s fingers plunge deeply into both her ass and pussy. A light sheen now formed on Danielle’s body enhancing her appearance. Her scent filled the air increasing Heather’s own arousal.

Ten minutes later Lara walked into the room. Lara was looking stunning as ever having maintained her 36 yr old body throughout the years. With flaming red hair, Lara always captured attention, especially Heather’s. A doctor and trained psychiatrist, Lara had Heather under her control for months using a combination of hypnosis, mp3 files, and mild drugs. Now, Heather delivered another young and beautiful subject to her.

Danielle was a graduate of law school in Canada working as a law clerk in New York. She arranged to transfer to Charleston SC for the summer as she studied for the bar exam. Stressed over the pressure of the test, Heather suggested she visit Lara to decompress. Lara of course saw an opportunity with the young clerk and managed to quickly trance her in the office. Once tranced, she implanted some basic trigger words and phrases that clearly took hold.

Lara walked into the bedroom where Danielle was sprawled naked on the bed touching herself, but unable to cum. She bent forward, whispered into the clerk’s ear and Danielle calmed.

“Amazing,” Heather commented. “You already have so much control.”

Lara had to laugh as Heather still did not realize how much control she had over the young lawyer’s mind and body.

Looking down at Danielle, Lara said some changes needed to be made. “Get her an appointment at your salon. Her body needs to be waxed. Her pussy must be waxed for her to be a pet candidate for me.”

Heather nodded.

“Have her hair shortened to shoulder length and add more highlights. Right now, it is too dark for me. It needs highlights.”

Again Heather nodded.

“If I accept her as a pet, she will be pierced too, but I have not accepted her yet.” Lara looked to Heather. “She needs to be intelligent, well spoken and mannered and able to fit into Charleston society just as you have.”

“I am sure she can, “ Heather answered. “She did get through law school.”

“Take her shopping tomorrow and use Sydney’s account. Maybe she can use her as a model down the road.”

“Take a seat Heather and open your robe.” Lara watched as Heather obeyed.

“Now spread your legs.” Again Heather obeyed.

Lara went over and whispered in Danielle’s ear softly and as Heather watched, the young law clerk got off the bed, seemingly in a daze, knelt and then crawled over the floor until she was between Heather’s legs. Then, with no hesitation, Danielle began licking and kissing Heather’s pussy.

Heather leaned back and enjoyed the sensations being created and could not resist pressing her hips into Danielle’s mouth. The law clerk had found Heather’s clit and was now sucking on it for the first time making Heather moan.

“She’s a natural,” Lara laughed.

Heather could only nod in agreement and moan as Danielle continued to turn her on.

Danielle, for her part, enjoyed the taste of her new mentor, but remained unaware of the control being established over her. In the morning, she would remember nothing, but have a growing need for Heather’s control as well as Lara’s.

“As you pleasure Heather, you may touch yourself too,” Lara told Danielle and watched as the young woman began stroking her glistening sex.

It was not long before Heather let out a loud moan and orgasmed on Danielle’s lips. Almost simultaneously, Danielle’s pussy spasmed around her fingers and the young law clerk exploded.

Lara smiled at the sight.

“She will stay here with you for the summer in your spare room,” Lara said while looking at Heather. “I want to see her two times a week for appointments and training.”

Heather nodded.

“I will send you mp3 files that she is to listen too every night.” Lara laughed, “you will quickly benefit from what she learns on the files.”

Turning to Heather again, Lara spoke softly, “I will call Sydney and make arrangements for a meeting. She may like a Canadian as a change of pace.”

Heather nodded adding, “Mistress Sydney is always looking for something new.”

“I will let Master Mark know that the two of you have a guest for a few months and assure him that she will be gone before the wedding,” Lara said. “Danielle has a lesbian fantasy, so Mark will be an observer and not a participant.”

Heather agreed by nodding her head.

As Heather watched, Lara went into her bag and removed a small anal plug and walking over, she inserted it in Danielle’s ass using the juices flowing the clerk’s pussy.

“She needs to get use to this,” Lara grinned. “Her ass is mine now, she just doesn’t know it yet.”

With that, Lara kissed Heather goodbye and walked out the door as Heather helped Danielle off the floor and into the bed in the guest room. Danielle would sleep naked that night and every other night until she returned to NYC a trained pet. Heather bent down and whispered, “such a good girl,” as she placed earbuds in the clerk’s ears and turned of the first file Lara left. It was set to play over and over.

“Goodnight,” Heather whispered as she turned off the light.

The following morning, Danielle awoke unsure of where she was or how she got there. Last evening was a blur. She climbed out of bed and for the first time, she realized that she was naked. Not only was she naked, but she felt something filling her ass. She reached around her hips and found the end of a anal plug shoved deep in her ass. Shocked, she went to pull it out, but suddenly stopped as if it were ok. Without another thought, she pulled the robe closed and combed out her hair. Walking down the stairs, she saw Heather already working in her home office.

“How did I end up sleeping here,” Danielle asked.

“Well, let’s say you had a little too much to drink and both Lara and I agreed it would be better if you stayed here.” Heather looked at the law clerk and then said, “you seriously don’t remember agreeing to stay here with me while my husband travels for a month on a medical exchange?.”

Danielle shook her head, but when Heather whispered a trigger phrase she stopped.

.”Now be a good girl and open that robe up and take it off. You have a lot of training to do if you are going to fit in around here.” Heather watched as Danielle dropped the robe and now stood naked in front of a window.

“Good Girl,” Heather whispered.

“Now get on all fours and crawl over here,” Heather said in a stern voice, “pets in training do not walk.”

Danielle crawled to Heather who produced a collar and cuffs in soft black leather. “When inside the house, except for showering, these will always be on you.” After attaching the collar and cuffs, Heather produced a leash and attaching it to the collar, she took Danielle for a tour of the house. Each time Danielle was too slow, Heather cropped her ass. Stopping for a moment, Heather put two nipple clips on Danielle’s body angry with herself that she did not add them earlier.

Danielle felt herself grow wet and it was obvious to Heather that there was a change.

“What is wrong,” Heather asked.

“My pussy is so wet,” Danielle said. She immediately yelled out as Heather landed one sharp crop strike after another on her exposed ass.

“Good girls have cunts, not a pussy” Heather said. “You have a cunt.”

Danielle nodded from the floor. She knew she now had a cunt.

“Now go into that corner and kneel facing the door until Lara comes in. You will edge yourself, but do not cum. From now on, you cum only with permission.” Heather smiled as she watched the pet to be crawl to the corner, kneel, spread her legs and begin to touch.

Lara was still 15 min away.

For those long 15 minutes Danielle edged. Over and over the young woman approached orgasm only to back down from the brink. Heather could see how frustrated she was as she had been in that position before. As she watched Danielle, Heather could feel her own pussy growing wet.

Finally Lara walked in and looking at Danielle kneeling in the corner, she whispered a few words and Danielle fell into a trace.

“I never get tired of seeing you do that to others,” Heather said, “it is so erotic.”

Lara had to smile as Heather seemed to forget that she herself often fell under Lara’s spell.

Lara walked over to a chair and sitting down, called to Danielle to crawl between her legs which she spread enticingly. The young law clerk crawled quickly and discovered Lara did not wear a panty and also had a smooth pussy. Without hesitation, Danielle put out her tongue and tasted her doctor. Lara was wet and Danielle licked and sucked enjoying the taste.

“Learn my taste,” Lara said and added, “and learn Heather’s.”

“She’s bright and a fast learner,” Heather commented as she watched the naked girl lap her friend. Then, for no apparent reason, Heather picked up the crop and brought it down hard on Danielle’s exposed ass causing her to yelp and press her face deeper into Lara’s pussy.

“She likes the crop,” Heather told Lara as she stuck the girl a second time. “Her cunt is almost dripping.”

Lara did not answer as she was concentrating on the feelings Danielle was creating between her own legs. Lara’s clit was now between the clerk’s lips and with a loud moan, Lara exploded in orgasm. Danielle was smart enough to co tinge licking cleaning all of Lara’s juices from her pussy before stopping.

Lara now had Danielle turn around and producing a large anal plug, slipped it quickly into the unsuspecting girl’s ass. The clerk’s moans filled the room.

“Get dressed,” Lara said. Leave the cuffs here, but wear the collar, we have some shopping to do.

Danielle got herself off the floor and was greeted by Lara and Heather kissing deeply as if it were the most natural thing in the world. As she watched, Danielle saw Lara reach down and run her fingers through Heather’s pussy and then bring them to her lips.

“Delicious as ever,” Lara laughed.

Heather then went to get dressed as Lara watched Danielle put herself together.

Thirty minutes later, they were at a salon both Lara and Heather used. Lara spoke to the owner who quickly took Danielle by the arm and said simply “come with me young lady.” Lara followed them into a changing room where Danielle stripped and changed into a robe. She was taken to a waxing station where she removed her robe and then after a few words from Lara, she slipped into a trance.

Lara put some ear buds in her and sent the salon owner a file to loop for her client. “She will do whatever you ask and will present no problem. You know the look we want.”

Lara and Heather then departed for some shopping.

Back in the salon, Danielle’s mind was assaulted by subliminal messages that started her submissive training in earnest. Her hair was cut to fall to the top of her shoulders. It was lightened slightly and highlighted. Her body was thoroughly waxed, and she received a pedicure and manicure. Finally, a new lighter makeup look was applied compatible with her skin tone and Charleston weather.

The subliminal messages did there job just as Lara expected. Danielle remained calm and receptive to the lessons.

As they shopped, Lara looked to Heather and said, “you will keep her for thirty days while Mark is traveling. After that time, if her training goes well, she might move in with Sydney for the remainder of her time here.”

“Is Sydney agreeable to that arrangement?” Heather asked knowing Sydney had high standards for Pets.

“Yes, I have spoken to her,” Lara said. “In fact, she has a friend who is a Domme in New York that she owes a favor too and if this one works out, she might ship her back to her friend as a new Pet.”

Lara looked to Heather and said, “we need to soften Danielle’s look a bit to fit into Charleston, her tattoos may put people off down here.”

Heather laughed, “she will in skirts, dresses, or bikinis for the rest of her time, so her look will be softened.”

Lara looked over as she looked at a blouse adding, “or she will be naked, in a harness or in latex.”

Three hours later, they picked up Danielle from the salon a new woman. Her entire look had changed into a vibrant summer appearance. Heading to the boutiques where they had previously selected outfits for Danielle, they had the young law clerk try on outfit after outfit finally settling on many of the one’s they selected. Lara had Danielle were a summer sun dress and sandals from the store handing the clerk Danielle’s old clothes with a two word instruction: “a burn these.”

After some lingerie and shoe shopping, Danielle returned to Heather’s condo with Lara and Heather. As Heather poured wine, Danielle put away her new wardrobe in the guest room.

“Danielle, Sydney will be here soon. Why don’t you strip and kneel in the center of the floor and slowly touch yourself. You do want to make a good first impression don’t you?” Lara waited for a response to her words and smiled as Danielle began unbuttoning her dress.

“Yes Mistress,” was spoken softly by the law clerk for the first time causing Lara to again grin. Danielle was surprised at how easily the words flowed. Her training had started in earnest.

As Heather and Lara watched, the young woman from New York City stripped, knelt and started playing with her body in anticipation of Sydney’s arrival. As they watched, her nipples hardened, her newly smoothed cunt glistened, and soft moans escaped her lips.

“Good Girl,” Lara said.

As Heather watched Danielle’s display, she felt her own pussy grow wet and her nipples harden. Having Danielle as a summer law clerk was going to be interesting.

Five minutes later, Sydney entered the condo and immediately looked at Danielle. You two have done a good job with her based on the initial picture and it does look like her programming is taking hold.

Sydney walked over and poured herself a wine and sat down. “Now,” she said, “why don’t the two of you strip and let’s see how much she really wants to become a Pet.”

Immediately, both Lara and Heather said, “yes Mistress,” an answer that was lost on Danielle. Both women stripped quickly and were soon awaiting Sydney’s commands.

“Heather, why don’t you start with her cunt, while Lara handles her breasts.” Sydney sipped her wine as Heather crawled between her clerk’s thighs and lowered her lips to Danielle’s wet cunt. At the same time, Lara removed the nipple clamps at bite down firmly on Danielle’s right nipple while her fingers pinched the left.

Danielle moaned loudly. Her clit was already swollen and throbbing and her nipples were pebble hard. What Heather and Lara were doing now only added gasoline to a raging, erotic fire.

Heather could feel the New Yorker’s hips thrusting up towards her mouth a clear sign she was losing control. Lara now straddled Danielle’s chest and pressed her own glistening pussy into the clerk’s lips. Every time Danielle moaned, a shot of arousal was transferred directly to Lara’s pussy.

Heather now sucked her clerk’s swollen clit between her lips capturing it and running the tip of her tongue over it in a back and forth motion. Danielle could not stand it and the dam burst. She came with a grunt squirting her fluids all over Heather’s face. As she did, she attempted to moan loudly which sent Lara over the edge and she flooded Danielle’s mouth with her juices.

Sydney took the sight in with a smile and then told Danielle to clean up both Lara and Heather with her tongue. “Also, clean up any juices on the floor. I want this place spotless.”

Danielle nodded whispering “yes mistress.”

As she cleaned Heather, Danielle’s ass was exposed high in the air. Taking a crop, Sydney gave the clerk 10 sharp blows on her ass. “You will never cum without permission again. Do you understand?”

Danielle nodded and simply said “yes Mistress.”

Sydney stood and looked at her two Pets. “The two of you did well today.” She added, “keep her naked and I want her conditioned in her sleep.” Finally, Sydney said, “I want the two of you to fuck her cunt and her ass tomorrow. She needs to learn quickly that she exists for others’ pleasure.”

As she left, Sydney said, “dinner my place tomorrow evening and bring the bitch. By the way, make sure she is a true bitch in heat.”

That night, Danielle was put to bed naked. Her hands were bound over her head and her feet were bound to the bedposts keeping them wide apart and her cunt exposed.

“She may not get the best sleep,” Lara said, “but she will not be able to remove the ear buds.”

Lara walked over and placed the ear buds in Danielle’s ears and started a file that would loop over and over.

“That should keep her calm for the rest of the night,” Lara laughed. She added looking to Heather, “now you and I can enjoy ourselves.”

The following morning, Danielle was released and seemed docile. She was kept naked and Heather and Lara sat in two chairs about twenty feet apart. Danielle was made to crawl between the two chairs and pleasure both women as she did. Danielle started with Heather and using her lips, she brought Heather to a sharp orgasm. She then crawled to Lara and did the same. The process repeated itself over and over again until Danielle could tell the difference between Heather and Lara’s pussy. Only when she was able to past a blind taste test was she allowed to stop.

Danielle’s cunt was glistening by the time she stopped. Her nipples were hard and perfect for nipple clamps. Lara walked over and whispered a trigger phrase into Danielle’s ear, as Heather watched, Danielle slipped into a trance. Lara handed the clerk a set of clamps and watched as the clerk clamped herself and then tightened the clamps down. She then got on all fours and begged Lara to replug her ass, which Lara did with a larger plug this time.

“I have her believing her ass is super sensitive right now,” Lara said as she looked to Heather.

As Heather watched, Lara handed her guest a vibrator, which Danielle slipped into her cunt and turned on.

“No matter how hard she tries, she will not be able to cum unless she is given permission.” Lara then added, “Sydney wanted her like a bitch in heat and that is how we will deliver her.”

Heather and Lara then went and got dressed for the day and Danielle remained naked in the center of the living room fucking herself with the vibrator, but unable to cum. As Heather finished dressing, she could hear Danielle’s moans and cries of frustration and she remembered just how she felt in similar circumstances.

Lara walked out and watched Danielle. It was quite a sight. She was riding the vibe as fast as she could and had clearly soaked it with her juices, but the young woman could not cum. Tears of frustration ran down her face and she begged “please,” but Lara only smiled, stopped her and told her to remove the clamps and devices, shower and get dressed.

Danielle walked before Heather and Lara as if for inspection. She passed wearing a short skirt and blouse outfit of Sydney’s design and heels. She was not wearing a panty. The three women headed out to lunch and were soon seated at an outside cafe near Charleston’s downtown area. Tourists were everywhere

“Danielle, you will flash passing tourists your bare pussy given your short skirt as we order lunch. Each time you do, you will get more and more aroused. Do you understand?”

Danielle nodded and said “yes Mistress.” She was immediately corrected.

“You will refer to me as Miss and the same goes for Heather. You do not have a Mistress yet.”

As Heather and Lara watched, The young woman crossed and uncrossed her legs randomly and slowly giving various men a view of her beautiful pussy. She drew stares from some which excited her even more.

Lara whispered, “you will be such a slut,” to Danielle soliciting a small moan from Heather’s summer clerk.

During lunch, Lara questioned Danielle checking the nightly programming.

“Danielle, are you a lesbian?” Lara asked quickly.

“Yes Miss, I have always loved women.” Danielle answered drawing a smile from Lara.

“I want you to go to the women’s lounge here and edge until you moan and then come back and finish your lunch.” Lara watched as Danielle stood up and headed off in search of the lounge.

“Amazing,” Heather said.

“Don’t forget” Lara said, “with a few words, I could have you doing the same thing.”

Heather nodded knowing she was under Lara’s control. She then said, “and Sydney could have both of us with Danielle doing the same.”

Both women laughed as they ate their salads.

When Danielle came back, it was evident the young woman was aroused and frustrated.

“It looks like she needs to cum,” Lara commented casually over her iced tea.

“It is either that,” Heather added, “or the heat has gotten to her.”

After lunch, they went shopping with Lara picking out a very sheer blouse for Danielle. She had her remove her bra and wear the blouse from the store as they continued shopping. Anyone looking could clearly see the exposed breasts of the law clerk. Danielle wore a look of arousal. It was clear she like exposing herself to the eyes of others.

By late afternoon, the three women approached Sydney’s place. Sydney smiled as they entered and loved the blouse Danielle wore. “She shows promise,” Sydney added. Sydney had her staff prepare drinks for all of her guests but Danielle. Instead, Danielle was told to kneel and then crawl between Sydney’s legs.

“Now learn my scent and taste,” Sydney ordered. Danielle immediately used her tongue on the fashion designer as she sought to fulfill her instructions.

“I see she is a fast learner,” Sydney laughed.

When Danielle brought her host to orgasm, Sydney summoned her staff and had Danielle sent downstairs to the playroom.

“We will see her after dinner.” Sydney commented as the three women went off to eat.

Danielle found herself quickly stripped, collared and cuffed and suspended from the ceiling while her ankles were pulled apart and anchored to the floor. She was blindfolded, gagged, and the nipple clamps were applied. Once that was done, a plug was put in her ass and a dildo in her cunt. Danielle was subjected to the staff touching her the entire time the three women ate. By the time dinner was over, she was a quivering mass of humanity and her scent filled the room.

Danielle could not see, but she could hear.

“Let’s see how ready she is right now,” it was Sydney’s voice that filled the room.

A loud humming filled the room and Lara announced, “she might take to this hitachi magic wand, given she is our bitch in heat.” As the words registered in Danielle’s mind the vibrator hit her already swollen clit.

“Oh, fuck,” Danielle said into the ball gag, but nothing came out but garble causing the women to laugh. Lara kept the vibrator in place and Danielle could not stand it. She pulled on her restraints and thrashed back and forth. She screamed into the ball gag and then was silent.

“She cums nicely,” Sydney said, “almost as good as Heather did when she hung in that space.

Lara was in a playful mood and did not move the hitachi. It did not take Danielle long to reach her second orgasm and then a third. One after another the orgasms trained over her until a glistening sheen colored her skin. Each time Danielle screamed, Sydney cropped her ass forcing the law clerk’s body to press forward even more into the hitachi.

“Pleasure becomes pain,” Lara said, “and pain becomes pleasure.” In DArielle’s mind, the line was being blurred.

Finally, she could take no more and one massive orgasm ripped Danielle’s body. She literally was exhausted and hung in suspension.

Sydney had her photographer come down to the playroom and take pictures of her latest project hanging loosely and exhausted from the ceiling. “These will make good wall art for my next party,” she told Lara adding,”especially if this one is a server.”

“Take her upstairs and put her to bed, but make sure she is secured. I want a plug in her ass and a dildo in her cunt as she sleeps.” Sydney spoke and then turned to Lara, “I am sure you have a file she will enjoy as she sleeps.”

The following morning, Danielle awoke refreshed but confused. She could not move. She was in a strange room and was bound to the bed. She tried to recall all of last night but everything seemed foggy for some reason. As she pulled on her restraints, one of Sydney’s house staff entered the room and walking to the bed released the restraints.

“There is a robe in the closet, put it on and come down to breakfast.” She looked at Danielle ensuring understanding and then left the room.

Danielle slipped from the bed and walked naked to the closet where she found a robe. Slipping g it on, she was surprised at the sheer material which hid nothing from the eye. Her first thought was, “I cannot wear this to breakfast,” but looking around, she had no options as her clothes were nowhere in sight.

When Danielle walked into the dining room, Sydney, Lara and Heather all looked up. All were dressed and all had spent the night.

“From now on, you must be here to greet us, not the other way around. If you are late, you will be punished. This goes for here, at Lara’s or at Heather’s. Do you understand?”

Danielle nodded and said “yes Mistress,” as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Both Sydney and Lara smiled knowing the files were reinforcing her training.

“Drop the robe,” Sydney said and watched as the law clerk removed the robe and now stood naked before the three other women.

“Get on your hands and knees,” Sydney commanded. She added, “you will find your breakfast in a bowl under the table by my feet. Crawl to it and eat.”

Danielle dropped to the floor and crawled under the table still naked. She saw the bowl and crawled to Sydney’s feet. There were no utensils. Danielle looked around and at the bowl. Slowly lowered her face to the bowl and ate. A flush of humiliation raced across her body, but she noticed something else….a twinge of arousal.

When she was finished eating, Sydney wiped her face and then said, “you will now pleasure our feet with your lips and tongue, do a good job.” Danielle seemed to know what to do even though this was her first time. Without hesitation, she lowered her lips to Sydney’s feet and massaged them with her lips and mouth as if it were the most normal thing in the world. When she finished, she moved on to Lara’s and finally Heather’s. When Sydney said “good girl,” a shot of arousal raced through the law clerk’s body. Everyone observing her could see the arousal and smiled.

“She is coming along nicely,” Sydney commented.

Danielle was then taken to another room used as one of Sydney’s studios and fitted with her first harness. She was made to watch in front of a mirror as the harness was fit over her breasts and between her cunt lips. By the time Sydney finished her fitting and added a pair of black stilettos, Danielle’s cunt was glistening. As a final touch, Lara added nipple clamps and a clitoral hood clamp eliciting a moan from the New Yorker. Pictures were then taken by Sydney’s photographer.

Danielle was then led back to her room where she was bound to the bed with ear buds placed in her ears. Lara’s voice flooded her mind as trigger words were repeated and new thoughts and instructions were embedded in her mind. It did not take long for Danielle’s hips to begin moving. Her nipples hard harden fully and her cunt was clearly lubricated.

“She is like a bitch in heat,” Sydney said as she noticed both Lara and Heather getting aroused at the sight and display in front of them. For their part, both women could feel their own pussies lubricate. Sydney smiled and whispering a command soon had both Lara and Heather locked in their own lover’s embrace that would have made Lesbos proud. The smell of arousal filled the room adding to Danielle’s arousal. She could see what was happening in front of her as Lara and Heather touched each other becoming more and more lost in the moment The touching took on a greater urgency as both women grew more and more aroused. Lara exploded first covering Heather’s fingers with her juices. Heather was next and returned the favor. Both women then walked to Danielle and fed her their fingers one at a time. It was almost enough to send Danielle over the edge, but not quite.

Lara’s phone rang and the doctor went to answer it. Hanging up, she looked concerned.

“What is it,” Heather said.

“She is not who she claims to be.” Lara looked to heather and Sydney.

“Who,” Heather asked.

“Danielle,” Lara said. “Our bitch in heat.”