The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Curio, Part Two:

Breaking Tracy

by Jord

Curious... how your world has changed.

So long ago—when you were young, your forms fresh from the mold—you revered me as a god. You lay offerings at my feet, sometimes willing, sometimes less so, and all I ever asked of you in return was to indulge your senses—to taste, to touch, to see, to believe what your own bodies and minds told you... and nothing more.

Nothing more was necessary. Nothing more was worthwhile.

For the first of you, there was no need for hollow temples built to worship impotent gods, no need to submit to the whims of a world beyond your understanding and assign praise or blame to figments of your imaginations. All you needed were your own bodies, and the willingness to experience every sensation available to you... and there were always more to replace those who succumbed completely to desire.

So much has changed. The nature of your world has been studied... quantified... laid bare before your youth as fact for many generations, even though the exact values of those facts change by the moment. You have shunned your hollow gods, rejected faith only to replace it with the bitter cold of science.

You all seem to think you’ve grown beyond me... and the pleasures I offer. But I know you, the undermind of the human animal shared by you all. You all harbor secret desires, you bury them so deeply in your hearts most of you don’t even know you possess them... but I do. Deny them to others; deny them to yourselves; you cannot deny them to me.

And, in the end, you will all love me for it.

* * *

“Did you hear Julie last night?” Amy Douglas popped a quick bubble and resumed chewing her gum, giggling as the screams of the previous night played in her mind once again. She lay back on the narrow bed, lacing her fingers under her head, looking at the off-white ceiling as she replayed the sounds over and over again, a tinge of excitement spreading between her legs. I knew Julie was a party animal, but that was over the fuckin top. Bet they broke the bed, too.

Tracy Hoelscher never looked up from her Chemistry notes as she replied, “Who didn’t? Classes all day, party all night; where does she get the energy?”

“Drugs,” Amy said, perfectly straight-faced, then her mouth spread wide in a grin. “How the hell should I know? C’mon, we’re gonna miss the Cereal Express. Study later, eat now, okay?”

Tracy rubbed the bridge of her nose and sighed quietly. Sometimes you’re such a pest, she thought. “Yeah, okay.” She closed the notebook and slipped her feet into the comfortably battered sneakers she had kicked beneath the desk last night. “Let’s go.”

Neither girl noticed the shadow under the door labeled 137, nor the eye pressed to the peephole as they walked down the hallway. “Mmmm... off to the feast,” Nat Corson mumbled, licking her lips as she barely caught sight of Amy’s ass in the tight jeans she insisted upon wearing. Will they be long? the Voice said, and Nat immediately felt a rush of anticipation. “Not very. Tracy’s so thin, she eats like a bird... and Amy’s too busy talking to get much down.” She looked over at the figure curled up on the bed and smiled.

Julie lay still, her face stained dark with the remains of last night’s activities, crusted black around the corners of her mouth, narrow paths washed away by the occasional tear that squeezed it’s way from her wide-open eyes. Once or twice a minute her body would shudder and a soft moan would rise, as she relived the sensations of the previous night, the curio and its black fluid erupting into her over and over and over again replaying in her mind as if each time were the first.

Nat lay down next to her and pressed close, her nude body a wonderful fit against her roommate’s bare back. You’ll see... you’ll all see, said the Voice, and Nat pressed her fingers to Julie’s temples. I have so much to offer you.

Julie’s back arched, her eyes rolled back in her head as a hoarse, strangled cry erupted from her raw throat. Anything you can imagine, anything you ever wanted, you can have. No permission required, no morality to break, no law to violate. Just you and whatever you desire... without limit, without fear, without end.

And Julie Ambrose, writhing on her roommate’s bed, her mind locked in the endless loop of searing black cum, wanted nothing more than to escape the cycle of fucking, cumming, and drowning... no matter it may cost. “Yes...” she whispered.

Nat removed her fingers, and with them went the memories. Within moments Julie had fallen into a deep sleep, her face calm, her breathing deep and slow as her body was finally able to relax. Nat moistened a washcloth in the sink and quickly cleaned Julie’s face, working her way down the sweat-soaked body, admiring every supple curve of her friend’s flesh. No wonder she gives it so freely; such pride in her natural form, the Voice said, warmth evident in its tone.

“Will she be okay?” Nat asked, taking Julie’s finger into her mouth and licking.

Human flesh is surprisingly adaptable. It can be made to conform to many... unexpected... situations. She will have no permanent physical damage. Her mind, though... much energy was required. Not all minds are so appropriate as yours.

“Why me? Why was I so special?”

The Voice laughed again. I waited for many centuries trapped within that relic, subsisting on the pale energies offered me by the occasional offering. I waited for the world to forget me, for the minds of humanity to understand their world. I waited for the cycle of gods and wars to pass, for reason to dawn on mankind so you could at last understand what I offered.

And then... I sensed you, Natalie. I sensed what you had to offer me, a vessel aching to be freed from the bonds of fear and morality, a vessel unaware of its true potential. You could be so very much... and now, thanks to me, you will.

The curio slowly rolled across the bed toward her. We have much to prepare for. What shall we have on the menu?

Nat’s mouth curled in a smile as she stood and walked to Julie’s purse, picking it up from where it had fallen by the door. She unzipped it and unceremoniously dumped the contents across the desk, the diaphragm case spinning away, the gum and keys and lipstick all useless trinkets now. Nat knew just what she wanted.

Ooohh... the Voice said, and the tingle between Nat’s thighs returned. How unexpected. Is the device effective?

Nat looked at the slim black stun gun in her hand and pressed the stud, sending 30,000 volts across the leads in a tiny blue cracking arc. “It is.”

Show me.

* * *

“Hey, Tracy.”

Tracy Hoelscher fumbled with the key in her lock as she turned to look at Nat, standing on the doorway to 137. She was dressed in a tight shirt, her nipples quite visible through the thin material. Must be one of Julie’s shirts, she thought. Not Nat’s style at all. “Hey. What’s up?”

“I was wondering if I could copy your Calc notes. I think I threw mine out by accident.”

“Yeah, sure. Just give me a minute.” Tracy opened the door to 138 and stepped inside, picked up one of her notebooks and back into the hall. “Here you go.”

“Thanks. Um, where’s Amy?”

“The library, I think. Got a paper due next week she hasn’t started on. Typical.” Tracy turned to go, but then felt Nat’s hand around her arm. “Um, Nat... you okay?”

“I found something interesting. You should come take a look.”

“I’ve got a lot to do today, Nat —”

“This will only take a minute. I promise you’ll get a kick out of it.” Nat stood aside, allowing Tracy plenty of room to enter.

The hair stood up on the back of Tracy’s neck. You’re acting really weird, Nat... she thought as she stepped out of the hallway. Nat closed the door behind them, and Tracy had just enough time to register the fact that Julie was lying naked on Nat’s bed and the smell of sex was thick in the air.

Then she felt something touch the back of her neck... then pain... falling... blackness.

* * *

When her senses returned, Tracy was upright, her head drooping, chin lodged against her chest. Both arms were secured above her head by a long electrical cord looped over one of the pipes that crossed the ceiling; her legs were spread, more cords tied around each ankle, anchoring her to both narrow bedframes. She tried to speak, to ask what the hell had happened, but the wad of cloth in her mouth secured with medical tape handily prevented any but the loudest of sounds from escaping.

“Ahhh... you’re awake,” purred a soft voice from behind her, and a fingertip touched Tracy’s shoulder through the cotton of her shirt. “I was beginning to wonder.”

The touch trailed around her arm and over her right breast, teasing Tracy’s nipple to attention through the double layer of cloth as it circled slowly. Tracy turned her head to look at whoever had abducted her, but the cry died in her throat as the speaker became apparent.

Nat stood there, nude as the day she was born as she teased Tracy’s other nipple to hardness. “I told you I found something interesting,” she whispered, leaning close to Tracy’s ear, breath hot against her face. “Do you want to know what it is?”

A tear crept from Tracy’s eye, rolling over the layers of white tape as Nat walked in front of her. “It’s actually quite remarkable. I found the best gift ever... a living doll. She’s soft and curvy in all the right spots, and she’ll do anything I tell her to... won’t you, Julie?”

Nat stepped aside and a muted howl rose from Tracy, her eyes wide in terror as Julie emerged from the dark closet. Held loosely in one hand was a box cutter with a retractable blade. The flickering orange candlelight danced across Julie’s bare body, reflecting perfectly from her glazed eyes, like doll’s eyes, lifeless, soulless. But Tracy wasn’t looking at her eyes; her gaze was fixed on the obscenity standing proudly between Julie’s legs, long and curved and blood red.

Nat smiled and moved off to the side. “Julie... break her in.”

Julie stepped forward without hesitation, raising the blade as she grabbed the bottom of Tracy’s shirt, slicing quickly through the blue cloth until the entire front of the garment was open, exposing Tracy’s white bra and the generous breasts held within. Julie stopped for a moment, as if admiring her work, before she knelt down and started cutting straight up the inseam of Tracy’s jeans, drawing blood every few inches as the tip broke the skin. First the right leg, then the left, more and more alabaster flesh exposed as Julie worked her way up toward Tracy’s crotch. Each motion was fluid, seamless, unhesitating as the denim gave way to cold steel. Julie’s final cut was straight up the fly of the jeans, finishing at the waist, and she pulled apart the new opening she had made, laying bare Tracy’s legs for them both.

Julie smiled, the first sign of emotion Tracy had seen. “Very good,” Nat purred, her breath hot on Tracy’s ear again. Hands moved up her back, snaking around her sides, cupping her breasts as a kiss was planted on her neck. “You’ve never felt like this before, have you? Utterly helpless... at the mercy of those you call ‘friends’... terrified, but excited as well,” Nat cooed as Julie moved the box cutter again and sliced through the waistband of Tracy’s panties, the elastic parting with a soft thwap. Another cut, and Tracy’s dark thatch was exposed to the cool air.

Tracy’s chest rose and fell rapidly as her heart thundered in her chest, tears rolling freely down her face now as Julie stood and stepped back, her head tilted to the side just a little, as if admiring her handiwork. “What are you waiting for?” Nat said, her hands moving lower now, over Tracy’s thighs, rubbing across her labia before spreading them open, a warm target for the curved weapon between Julie’s legs.

Julie stepped forward, quickly lining up her target as Tracy screamed behind the gag. There was no foreplay, no teasing with this one as Julie thrust the curio deep within her unwilling partner, burying it completely. Blood gushed with the backstroke, Tracy’s virginity broken not by some attractive senior but a crazed classmate with a demonic cock jammed between her legs like a steely finger that knew exactly where it wanted to go. Tracy shuddered as the pain of penetration was gradually replaced by a distant pleasure, far eclipsed by the horror of who was doing this to her.

“That’s right... you’ve never been taken before, have you?” Nat whispered into Tracy’s ear as she pinched both of the girl’s nipples fiercely. “You’ve never felt the pain of the first time... or the boundless pleasures all the rest could be. You have no idea what you could become...”

Impaled by the blood-red phallus, Tracy could only whimper as Nat spoke, the quickening pace of Julie’s thrusting making that distant pleasure loom ever larger. Julie was looking right into Tracy’s eyes, but all Tracy could see was an empty space where the spirited party girl used to exist. She was being fucked by a machine made of meat.

“I know what you’re thinking. I’ve felt it a thousand times, that terror in knowing that, whatever else may happen in the here-and-now, you will never be the same again.” A finger traced the line of Tracy’s jaw, the touch surprisingly gentle in the midst of her violation. “But what were you, really? A scared little girl playing at being a grown-up, every waking moment spent trying in vain to please Mommy and Daddy. You’ve spent so much of your life becoming what they want you to be...”

Nat turned Tracy’s head to face her and smiled. “It’s time to become what you are.”

Julie shuddered, her sweat-soaked body tensing as climax burned through her, wild and uncontrollable as the curio flooded Tracy’s hole, black cum mingling with blood, dripping from her pussy, running down her legs, pooling on the floor. Deep within Tracy’s belly the black cum seeped through tissues, into capillaries, suffusing itself throughout her body as her mind shut down and her body went limp. Tracy’s eyes rolled back in her head as her own orgasm took her, eyes wide but sightless as memories not her own rushed by -

Muscled bodies, dark-skinned, held tight to alabaster girls with raven and honey hair, shrieking as they took their pleasures however they wished. Commands barked, hair pulled, teeth biting at tender flesh, stroked and nuzzled and whipped into a frenzy of desires unknown even to the participants. Delicate hands stroking massive cocks, teasing them until they gave up their white-hot secrets, demanding ever more until they finally surrendered. Trembling lips gave way to eager tongues, fingers, members seeking nothing but warmth and friction, forever and ever -

With each cell conquered, each neuron converted, Nat felt a small thrill emanate from the curio, even from a distance. Julie pulled out of the slick, tight crevice and stood at attention, thick drops of mingled black and red dripping from its length. “How was she?” Nat asked, and a wicked grin came over Julie’s blank face.

“Good. More.”

Nat walked over to Julie and planted a kiss on her lips. “Not just yet. She needs some time to... adjust.” Nat took hold of the curio and led Julie over to her bed, leaving Tracy as she was, her body twitching occasionally as the extensive changes to her body and brain took root. Nat lay down and spread her legs, running her fingers between her labia and over her clit, grinning in anticipation.

“If you want more... then have me.”

To Be Continued