The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Curio, Part Three:

Amy’s Rebirth

by Jord

“Hey, you seen Tracy around?” Amy Douglas looked down the hall at one of the freshman girls who had been lucky enough to be assigned the big corner room on the far end of the floor. Jessie? Jenny? Yeah, that’s it, Jenny.

“Haven’t seen her. Thought she was studying.”

“No, she’s not in our room. You see her, you tell her I’m looking for her, okay?”

“Sure,” Jenny replied. Amy turned back to once again look at the room she shared with Tracy Hoelscher. Each side reflected its occupant; Amy’s was adorned with posters of pop stars and warm colors, jumbled but not quite chaotic. Tracy’s side was spartan, almost impersonal; several three-ring binders and their relevant textbooks were lined up between two metal bookends atop the desk. There were two gaps—one for her chemistry materials, sitting closed upon the desk—and the other was for her Calc notebook.

Maybe someone needed a study buddy, Amy thought. Tracy was a skilled tutor; she’d already helped Amy pass a major History exam, and offered help to anyone who asked. Probably just lost track of time. But Tracy would have at the very least scribbled a message on the whiteboard affixed to the door if she would be gone very long.

A low-pitched laugh drifted through the open door, the sound muffled by its passage through Nat and Julie’s door across the hall. Amy turned, saw shadows moving through the narrow gap under the door. They might know. Besides, I wanna see how Julie’s doing after last night. Bet she’s a zombie. Amy popped her gum again as she walked over and thumped the door with the palm of her hand. “Yo, Julie! Wakey-wakey!”

After a moment the door opened a crack, exposing a sliver of Nat’s face. “Yes?”

“Hey, Nat. You seen Tracy around?”

A moan floated through the narrow gap, raising the hairs of the back of Amy’s neck, and a tiny alarm began ringing in the back of her mind. “Why, yes, we have,” Nat replied, her voice low and cool. “She’s with us now.”

A draft carried a pungent aroma to Amy’s nostrils, thick, almost sweet. Another moan, and her mind put it together: sex. “What are you guys doing in there?” she asked slowly, her heart suddenly racing.

“Would you like to see? I think you’d like it. As that old saying goes, the more, the merrier... and I’ve never been one to turn anyone away.” Nat swung the door open, and Amy barely had time to register her absolute lack of clothing before movement from the center of the room drew her attention. The curtains were drawn but there was more than enough light to reveal that both girls’ mattresses had been placed side-by-side on the floor, making a good-sized comfortable space ideal for the kind of pleasures the two girls were giving and receiving. Julie was lying on her back, her hands cupped around the other girl’s buttocks, her face buried in the girl’s sex. The girl on top moaned around the blood-red phallus between her lips, thick black fluid dripping past them with every motion of her mouth, a foot-wide pool staining the mattress beneath. Her constant suction never wavered even as her back arched and she shuddered in orgasm, trying to suck down every drop.

“Tracy... what the hell...” Amy whispered, halfway to her roommate before that tiny alarm went off again, this time loud enough to wake the dead. By the time she looked behind her, Nat had already closed the door and shot the bolt. “What did you do to her?”

Nat stepped forward, a sly smile on her lips. “Nothing she didn’t really want, Amy. Such a serious young woman, studying all the time. Not much fun. But now she’s found a new calling. Just look at her, Amy; isn’t she magnificent?”

Amy turned, looking down at her roommate, and found herself staring right into Tracy’s eyes—sharp, focused, like a hawk acquiring its prey. Hungry.

For her.

An arm snaked around Amy’s throat from behind and squeezed, cutting off her air. “You’re just in time. You’ve seen how much fun we’re all having here... and we’d like nothing more than for you to join us.”

Amy clawed at the arm, her fingernails tearing deep gashes in the skin. She kicked out but found nothing but empty air; she tried to bite down but the forearm was too deep under her chin, an effective human garrote. She tried to scream but no air would move out of her lungs. Or in, Amy thought as she realized Nat was strangling her.

She flailed harder, but her strength was already flagging, her vision blurring around the edges. Julie and Tracy were standing now, and as Amy kicked again they each grabbed a leg and held fast, the trio working in concert as they moved her toward one of the bare bedsprings. Nat’s iron grip never wavered as she whispered, “You’re a lively girl, Amy. Strong. Limber. You’re made for this, your line has prepared you for this from long before your conception.” The tip of Nat’s tongue grazed her earlobe. “Mmmmm... so sweet.”

Nat’s voice and arm and tongue, Tracy and Julie, the dim room, they all vanished down a long dark tunnel as oxygen deprivation shut down Amy’s brain. Before she lost consciousness, she heard Nat speak one last time.

“I’ll bet you’re even sweeter down there.”

* * *

It’s getting crowded in here, the Voice whispered. The curio lay on the desk, slowly pulsating as if it were breathing.

Nat stood beside the window, one finger stroking the curio, watching as Julie and Tracy worked over Amy’s limp body. Julie, already an expert with the utility knife, had split and removed her shirt and jeans, leaving her in nothing but a lacy blue bra and panties; Tracy was binding Amy’s ankles to the springs with electrical cords ripped from lamps, alarm clocks, all the technological trappings that were no longer necessary. Stuffed into Amy’s mouth was one of Julie’s stockings.

Nat knelt down and ran a hand over Amy’s ample breasts, feeling the steady heartbeat through the material and the flesh. She was not quite full figured but voluptuous, her generous breasts barely restrained by the bra. Julie’s hand brought up the knife and easily cut through the elastic of both garments/ She raised them to her mouth and licked them, savoring the taste for just a moment before tossing them on the floor with the remains of Amy’s ruined clothing, leaving Amy a bare pale canvas framed by dark hair. “We can go down to the basement. There must be a dozen rooms that haven’t been used in years. Nobody would even notice.”

Most excellent. We’re going to need the space. I have something... special... in mind for her.

“Special?” Nat said.

Oh, yes. This young woman has a great destiny, far greater than she’ll ever understand. She shall be the Fountain from which my word shall flow, the endless cup from which this world shall gorge. But we must begin soon... and I must be alone with her. Get dressed and go to the basement. Find us someplace suitable... and then we will begin.

“Yes.” Nat smiled, watching as the other girls finished their tasks and stood. The feeling of clothing was strange now, almost uncomfortable after the freedom she had been given by the curio, but Nat understood that they were not yet ready, that their plans remained precarious as they were so few in number. So she endured the sensations as Julie and Tracy did the same, clothing themselves in fresh garments from Julie’s expansive collection. “How long will it take?”

Not long. I will call you to return when it is time. The trio stepped into the hall and closed the door, the sound of the lock sliding home loud in the near-silent room. After a moment of stillness the curio pulsed again, this time each time swelling larger, until it was finally a bloated cylinder the size of one’s forearm, its head easily as big as a clenched fist. Its surface rippled like water, undulating, rocking the curio back and forth until it fell off the desk, striking the floor with a wet smack. Black cum spewed from, the tip, forming a pool on the floor beside the mattresses, deepening, becoming thicker, pulling itself into limblike shapes, the fluid forcing itself into the vague shape of a human being. Quiet moans erupted from what might have been a mouth, inarticulate, agonized, until finally the fluid took the shape of a feminine body. After a time the shape uncurled and stood, its featureless face taking in its environment, the still-engorged curio standing tall,. It’s been so long, the Voice thought, the dripping fluid tightening into a glistening pitch-black skin as it turned and flexed its fingers. I almost forgot what the pain was like.

The shape took a tentative step, carefully getting its balance for its first steps. After a long moment it took another, then another, until it stood in the center of the room. Tiny beads of black cum ran like sweat down its jet-black skin, making the shape gleam down its entire length. Even with featureless dimples where a person’s eyes would have been, the shape seemed to know the location of everything in the room, effortlessly sidestepping every obstacle as it explored the environment. The shape ran its fingers over every surface, relishing the pure tactile sensation after so long without. After some time it turned and looked down at Amy’s unconscious form, admiring her potential. Then the shape knelt on the springs between her legs, rubbing the head of the curio up and down Amy’s vulva. You’re just what I was looking for. Now... wake up.

Amy raised her head, opened her eyes, looked around... and then began screaming behind her gag as she saw what was waiting between her legs. Her body tensed, straining against the bonds as the bulbous head of the curio moved closer, nuzzling her vulva. The curio pushed forward, its thickness sliding into her, relentless in its progress as it passed through her vagina, the head pressing hard against her cervix. The curio changed shape again, its head narrowing, sharpening to a point that easily pierced the muscle before it, and moved forward again, sinking deeper within the terrified girl as blood flowed freely around the curio, helping ease its entry somewhat. The shape leaned forward, hands grasping Amy’s shoulders, driving the curio ever deeper. Amy wailed behind her gag, the pain beyond anything she’d ever experienced as the curio began to ripple within her, forming ridges that anchored it fast.

The shape held up a finger before Amy’s eyes, watching with satisfaction the girl’s expression as the finger elongated, becoming soft and slick as the tip flattened and rounded out. The hand moved down, between Amy’s legs, seeking out the clitoris, the finger gently probing until the tiny nub of flesh stood out. The tip wrapped itself around her clit, and Amy bucked in unexpected pleasure even as the pain threatened to swallow her mind. The tip began to undulate, tiny waves rippling its inner surfaces and Amy’s most sensitive flesh, driving her wild.

Words formed within Amy’s mind as the Voice forced its way past her mental barriers, sweeping them aside with practiced ease... not that Amy was particularly challenging. Her thoughts were chaotic even in the best of times, a dozen tracks of thought caught in random tangles as her brain processed bits of sensory data. Under these circumstances, she was lucky to have any mind left at all.

Little girl, little girl, let me in, the Voice thought, and the mind probe drove itself deeper, down past consciousness, past fears and memories and dreams, down into the deepest recesses of her mind. Down into that place where all her nightmares were kept locked away, secure (for the most part), all those irrational fears that occasionally came roaring to the surface when they were least expected. Down into the basement. The Voice whispered again and those fears vanished like smoke in a gentle breeze, dissipating until their even their ghosts were no more, leaving Amy’s thoughts clear for the first time despite the massive physical stimuli. Is this better?

“What... what did you do?” Amy asked, her voice loud within her skull, strong and clear despite the pain.

I simply stripped away that which held you back, the Voice replied. Your minds are so pliable, so resilient, yet they so easily grow confused, preoccupied with trivial matters. Thoughts of buried pain, of betrayals never acknowledged. Thoughts of vengeance for what was done to you as a child. You could be so much greater, but your own mind has tied you down, burying your potential in layers of random thought. In its own simple way, your mind has tried to protect you from itself. From the truth.

The pain ceased suddenly, every pain receptor in her body simultaneously shut down even as the curio swelled again. Amy’s back arched as the most intense orgasm of her life thundered through every cell in her body, resonating down every nerve, the energy rebounding again and again as the stimulation only intensified. I can give you clarity. I can show you the truth. All you have to do... is say yes.

And, sobbing with ecstasy and relief, Amy did.

The curio exploded, spewing jets of black cum that filled every space it touched, suffusing the tissues, creeping into each cell. The changes began almost immediately, a torturous metamorphosis, not the gradual adaptation that Nat, Julie and Tracy had experienced. Each strand of DNA was stripped and recoded, each now a component of a grand machine with a single purpose. Her belly swelled, becoming a hill, the skin stretched tight at the curio pumped an unending flood deep into Amy’s body. Flesh tore, unable to bear the liquid pressure within, and the black cum mingling with blood as each organ was bathed in a black tide -

Hands everywhere, holding her down as the friction between her legs increased, relentless as the ecstasy overwhelmed the agony and drove it into a far corner of her mind, hands holding her up, caressing and pinching and tearing the flesh, holding her arms above her head, spreading her legs, fingers pressing against her ass, her lips, coated with blood and cum and darkness so sweet. Above her, floating in the air, the center of her devotion thrust madly within her, the darkest angel bringing salvation to this troubled, tired soul until at last her mind flew away, carried on waves of pleasure until all she knew was unending climax, eternal, forever driving away all she had been, revealing that her sacrifice was the most necessary act she’d ever be called upon to perform. She opened herself to the goddess above, letting her flow within, wiping away everything -

The shape above Amy collapsed, its insides spilling into her through the curio, becoming nothing but an empty, rubbery skin as the fluid flowed into its new home. Amy’s body shook, the bedframe creaked and a tiny moan escaped her throat as her mind was snuffed out like a candle on a birthday cake. Black cum flowed from her eyes like tears, from her nostrils, filled her mouth to overflowing and ran down her cheeks as she became very still.

When it was done—when the sacrifice was complete—the curio crept from its crevice, once again the blood-red cylinder Nat had found barely a day before. It fell to the springs, through the gaps in the coiled metal, down to the wood floor where it struck with a hard thwap that echoed through the small room. Had anyone been listening, they would have heard quite clearly a satiated sigh coming from it. But the room was devoid of anyone—or anything—remotely human who could understand.

A job well done, the Voice thought, once again nestled within the curio. While taking direct physical form was exhilarating, the energy involved was far too great to sustain that form for long.. and each time, the Voice lost a fragment of its essence. Only when it was absolutely necessary—or irresistibly desirable—did it make the effort.

This time, it had been both.

After a time, when the Voice had regained some of its strength, it cast its thoughts out, down, easily finding the trio in the cellar as they cleared away crumpled boxes and damaged bedframes, making a space within the musty brick-walled room. Return to me, it commanded and the girls immediately began their way back to Nat’s room, but then a thought occurred to the girl who had been called Tracy. The notion intrigued the Voice, and it laughed.

Hurry,now. We’re going shopping.

To Be Continued...