The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Curio

by Jord

“Hello? Professor Lyman?” Natalie Corson stepped into the darkened room and looked around for her Cultural Anthropology teacher, absently brushing a stray blond lock away from her eyes. Carl Lyman was infamous for his collection of strange artifacts, collected over a span of three decades from every corner of the world. Some students—particularly those who sought extra credit each semester and wound up trying to organize the dusty, cluttered space—found much of the collection disturbing.

That’s because the professor is a dirty old man, she thought as she walked past a wooden shelf filled with bloated, fist-sized icons of African fertility goddesses. I never thought anyone could be so obsessed with sex. On another shelf Nat spied a carefully folded Japanese silk; an intricately woven picture showed a young woman on her knees, arms bound behind her back, a bald old man squeezing her breast in a gnarled hand as tears ran down her cheeks. For a brief moment she could almost hear the woman’s cries, feel the fingers pressing against her own flesh -

Come to me.

Nat spun around, the whisper echoing in her mind. “Professor?” she said again, her voice shaky, and once again her words were met with silence. “Is that you?”

Come to me, child, the voice whispered again, and Nat backed up against a shelf that held several long, carved items, knocking some of them from their stands. Without thinking she fumbled at the objects, placing two back on their mounts before she realized just what they were—sex toys of the ancient world.

Oh, Jesus... she thought, and dropped the foot-long marble phallus in her grip. It crashed to the floor, breaking into hundreds of pieces, the sound so loud that Nat was sure that the entire building would be coming to investigate any minute. God only knew how much the damn thing was worth.

For a moment she stood there, looking at the mess spread across the tile floor. Son of a bitch, she thought as she knelt down and began pushing the mess into a pile with her hands. Maybe there’s a broom around here somewhere.

And then she saw it.

The curio must have been encased within the one she’d dropped, a tapered cylinder that had rolled halfway under the bottom shelf, barely able to fit in the narrow space between the shelf and the floor, its deep crimson hue a sharp contrast against the pale tan of the floor tiles. What the hell? she thought as she reached out, brushing her fingertips against it -

At last.

Images exploded in her mind, rushing through her like electrical current. Breasts topped by aching nipples, hot beneath her hands, sweat glistening on skin as teeth bit into supple flesh. Voices moaning, screaming as bulging cocks slid in and out of every orifice, swelling larger, thrusting faster, flesh against flesh as dripping holes hungered for ever more -

Nat’s fingers fell away as she shuddered and felt a liquid rush between her legs, a quiet groan escaping her throat as her climax passed. What the fuck? she thought, her body still trembling with the occasional aftershock of orgasm. Then she heard voices coming from down the hall and got to her feet, zipping up her thigh-length coat to conceal the moisture soaking through her jeans. She managed to push most of the shattered stone beneath the shelves, leaving only a few chunks and a sprinkling of dust as the only sign of her presence.

Then, without giving it a thought, she pulled out a glove, scooped up the curio with it, and stuffed it into her pocket as she rushed out the door.

* * *

“Hey, babe, you aren’t ready!” Julie whined as Nat emerged from the shower, toweling her hair dry for the third time since she’d returned to the dorm.

“Ready for what?” Nat adjusted the towel around her head and walked out of the bathroom, back toward 137, the cramped room she shared with Julie Ambrose. Inside she sat down on the edge of the bed, her fingertips pressed against her temples.

“For the crawl? You know, the pub crawl?” Julie was as different from Nat as one could be—outgoing, fun-loving, an enthusiast of tight tops, high heels and short skirts, especially on Friday nights—which made it especially odd just how close of friends they had become in the three months since coming to the university. “You okay?” Julie asked, a note of concern in her voice.

“Yeah. I’m just not up for it tonight.” Nat lay back on the bed and closed her eyes, wishing the dizziness would pass.

“Okay, babe. Look, I won’t stay out late. We can pick up a movie or something if you’re up to it.” Julie pulled on her leather coat and slid into her red high heels, the ones she always called her ‘fuck-me shoes’. “Get some rest, okay?”

“Okay. Have fun.” Julie switched off the light and pulled the door closed behind her, leaving Nat alone. Nat rolled over and pulled the blanket up around her, trying to ignore the tingle between her thighs that wouldn’t fade. She closed her eyes again, but every time she did the visions were back, nothing but sex everywhere she looked, the smell of it thick in her nostrils, hands roaming every surface of her body. “What the fuck is going on?” she whispered, her arms wrapped around the pillow in an effort not to touch herself.

Come to me, the Voice said again, but the words were louder now, a strong, almost gentle voice that resonated clearly in her brain. She looked around in confusion, her heart pounding in her chest as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. Come to me, child.

Nat stood and walked over to her coat, draped over the back of a chair. She reached into the left pocket and pulled out her glove... and the curio that was wrapped within. The dark red material almost glowed in the darkened room, and Nat was shocked to find herself licking her lips at the sight of it. It was maybe seven inches long, anywhere from an inch in diameter at the base to half of that at the tapered end; tiny, indecipherable symbols were etched along its length, and the closer she looked at them, the more lightheaded she became.

Nat staggered back to the bed and lay back down, her head spinning, her limbs heavier than lead. Jesus, what the hell is going on? For what seemed like forever the world spun around her, threatening to throw her off like a merry-go-round from some childhood nightmare.

Are you ready? she heard, and then something ice-cold brushed against the inside of her thigh and quickly slid up her leg. Nat tried to move but her limbs were useless now; even her voice was barely a squeak when she tried to call for help. She could barely lift her head just enough to see what was touching her thigh.

Oh, yes...

Nat’s eyes widened in alarm as the curio brushed past her vulva, smoothly slipping into her, the transition eased by her constant arousal since first touching it. It moved within her gradually, each inch an eternity of sensation as Nat’s nervous system focused on the object between her legs. All thought abandoned her as the curio slid out, then back in again, pistoning itself faster and faster as pleasure rushed through her body. There was nothing now but the driving beat of the object thrusting in and out of her, picking up speed with each stroke, spinning now, a blur of motion as her eyes rolled back in her head, her mind unable to withstand the assault on her senses. Her body flushed with heat as climax took her again, constant thunder in her mind that kept building with each thrust.

Her vision flashed white, and she could See -

A great palace of stone, an oasis surrounded by parched desert, within whose walls existed nothing but an eternal pursuit of carnal pleasure. People came from far and wide to experience but a moment of the ecstasy held within, willing to sacrifice their lives, their very souls, for the briefest of tastes. Hungers unholy, insatiable, flesh on flesh as desires unknown to the world were realized, acted out upon the unsuspecting mortals within as their souls were torn apart, rewritten in another’s image.

And presiding over it all was a young woman, watching from her throne as the sins of the flesh were laid bare one by one for her to witness and revel in.

The young woman... was her.

* * *

Nat stood in the center of the cramped dorm room, sweat cooling on her nude body as her eyes took in her surroundings. Even though the room was dark, the only illumination from a streetlight some thirty yards distant, she could see the room as if it were daylight. Pictures were lined in a neat row on the shelf above her desk; mother, father, sister... all gone now.

You don’t need their memory anymore, the Voice said, calm and soothing as other thoughts brushed across her own. She took a deep breath; sweat, sex, perfume, incense all exploded across her senses. This is only the start, child. There are so very many desires to explore, so many pleasures to take. Do you understand what I’m offering you? The opportunity to transcend simple flesh and blood, to taste the divine?

Do you understand?

Nat closed her eyes, feeling the air drift across her body, listening to the faint rush of people moving and talking outside, tasting the subtle essence of her own flesh hanging in the air. “Yes... I understand.”

Most excellent, the Voice replied, and she smiled, the person who had been Natalie Corson falling away like the forgotten chrysalis of a newborn butterfly.

Nat turned at the sound of a key turning in the lock; Julie, returning from the pub crawl, no doubt. Are you ready to begin your journey?

“I am.”

The lock paused, and Nat heard voices from just beyond the door; Julie chatting it up with one of her party pals from up the hall. She looked around the room for a moment, then grabbed the reading lamp from Julie’s desk and yanked the plug from its socket. She pulled the cord free of the base, tossing the six-foot length of rubber-wrapped wire onto her bed, and walked silently to the black space behind the door. She raised the heavy metal lamp base in both hands... and she waited.

A minute later the doorknob turned and the door swung open, closing again quietly as Julie snuck into the room, a plastic DVD case in her right hand. “Hey, babe, you awake? I picked up that flick you’ve been talking about all week —”

Julie never heard Nat step forward, never saw her swing the lamp. It connected solidly with the base of her skull and Julie collapsed without a sound, the DVD case sliding off somewhere under Nat’s bed.

For a minute Nat stood over her roommate, letting her eyes wander the length of Julie’s body. Her thoughts turned to the memories of who she used to be, those weekend nights spent at some bar or another, watching from her seat as Julie pressed herself against a succession of handsome young men, many of whose beds she had wound up sharing (however briefly). Nat licked her lips and knelt down beside her unconscious friend, feeling the curio stir deep within her, warm and hard, her new constant companion. What is it you desire about her?

“She’s not afraid of anything. She does whatever she wants, with whoever she wants, and never regrets it.” Nat touched Julie’s lips with a finger, then brought it to her own lips, savoring the taste.

Then take her, the Voice said, as clear and direct as Nat’s own thoughts were becoming. Make her yours. Show her she’s not the only one who can live without regret.

Nat slipped her arms under Julie’s body and lifted her up, her heart pounding in her chest in anticipation of the night to come, her thoughts filled with lust. “What should I do first?”

The Voice laughed, a crystal tone that sent tremors radiating from the curio. Everything.

* * *

There was pain, and there was darkness, nothing else. Dammit... must’ve slipped... hit my head... am I bleeding? Shit... Julie thought. She tried to open her eyes, tried to call out for Nat... but there was something in her mouth, something covering her eyes. What the hell? She tried to sit up but something bit into her wrists with each incresingly frantic movement, the same biting pain around her spread ankles. “Nat...” she tried to say, but all that emerged was a muffled moan.

“How was the pub crawl?” she heard a voice say, breath warm on her face. “I hope you enjoyed it.”

The room was cool; the window was open, a breeze blowing through and across her body, and Julie realized that she was naked. Nat, what the fuck are you doing? she thought, her struggles intensifying. Something touched her cheek, a finger, tracing its way down her neck. “But of course, you always enjoy it... You revel in the chase, in the Friday night hunt for a bedmate. Flaunting what I had to conceal, taking for yourself all that which I ran away from...”

Panic took hold of her as the finger traced its way around her left nipple, teasing it to hardness. “You give yourself so completely to your wants... to your needs...” The finger was removed, replaced a moment later by lips sucking at her breast, teeth nipping at her tender skin. Julie shuddered, unable to help her physical response, her cheeks burning with shame. “Why are you fighting this? This is what you do every weekend... just in reverse, that’s all.”

Julie squirmed, trying in vain to pull away from whatever madness her roommate was suffering. Then the finger returned, sliding down her belly, lingering over the thatch of brown hair, playing with the curls for a moment before sliding down further, moving slowly down the edges of her labia, tracing the opening, stroking back and forth, back and forth. “I always wanted to be like you,” Nat whispered in her ear, and for a moment, all Julie could feel was the rush of blood in her ears, the hammering in her chest.

Then the finger plunged inside her, followed by another, penetrating her without concern for her desire. The fingers sawed in and out, faster, then slower, every now and then grazing across her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body, her every thought centered on the sensitive flesh between her thighs. Stop, please stop... she thought, unable to make any sound other than the tiny moans that escaped the gag. Tears flowed from her eyes as Nat’s mouth switched to the other nipple and bit down hard without warning, and Julie went rigid, the pain mingling with the pleasure as the fingers kept moving in and out, in and out, over and over again until she thought she was going to explode.

“You want to cum... need to cum...” Nat whispered, and the fingers stopped, withdrawn without any warning. Julie bucked her crotch up as far as she could, trying to recapture the sensations despite her terrified thoughts, and Nat said, “But you’ll cum only when I let you... and you’ll love me for it.”

Hands touched her face, pulling the blindfold up and away until Julie could see her roommate in the darkness, just inches from her face, sitting on the side of the bed. “I want you to watch me now. I want to see your eyes as I make you cum... as I make you mine.” Nat stood up, her bare body soaked with sweat, nipples hard with excitement, running her hands over her breasts, down her taut belly, down her thighs. Should I show her now? Nat thought, and the curio stirred again, humming with pleasure.

A muffled scream ripped from Julie’s throat as she saw something emerge from between Nat’s legs, dark and glistening in the near-black room. Oh, God, this isn’t happening, this can’t be happening! It slid out, hooking back upward like some obscene sex toy, a nine-inch self-propelled cock standing proudly against her roommate’s stomach. Black fluid dripped from the wickedly pointed tip as Nat crawled back onto the bed, positioning herself between Julie’s legs, clamping her hands around Julie’s thighs. “I want to know how it feels.”

And without preamble Nat thrust the curio into Julie’s slit, sliding easily into the tight passage. Nat could feel each motion as if the surrogate phallus were her own, every sensation as she fucked her friend vigorously. She grabbed at Julie’s breast, pinching the nipple hard, and Julie threw her head back as climax burned through her, arching her back so hard she came off the bed almost completely. Her eyes were wide in shock as Nat increased her pace again, her hips slapping against Julie’s, until the edges of Julie’s vision began to cloud with another imminent orgasm. Julie ground her hips against the fake cock, feeling its surface ripple within her, changing shape, becoming textured, longer, wider, until all she could do was give in wholly to the wicked sensations that rushed through her. It didn’t matter that she was tied to a bed, that this was her friend fucking her, that some thing was buried inside her, God only knew what.

All that mattered was that she wanted to cum again, and Nat knew it. How can I refuse? Nat thought, and thrust forward once again.

Light exploded behind Julie’s eyes, white-hot sunlight as she found herself looking down upon a white marble temple, surrounded by an oasis of green, a sea of sand stretching to the horizon beyond. On every terrace, through each window, she could see people indulging their wildest fantasies, cocks thrusting into every hole, lips teasing, teeth biting, limbs bound with silken rope and iron shackles, flesh covered by gauzy robes and slick with sweat and cum and blood as the collective mass shuddered in delight with each new addition to the ongoing feast of sensations -

Julie shook, rattling the bedframe against the wall as she came, her climax going on and on, forever it seemed. Then she fell back onto the bed, every muscle burning, each nerve overtaxed and tingling. The cock inside her was slowly withdrawn, slipping out of her with a quiet pop as Nat crawled over her to straddle her chest. “Wasn’t that wonderful? It’s never been like that before, has it? All those little boys, only interested in their own pleasure, satiating their own little needs...” Nat thrust her hips forward, touching the tip of the curio to Julie’s lips. “I gave you yours... and now it’s my turn.”

Julie barely had time to take a breath before the cock was shoved into her mouth, pressing to the back of her throat as Nat pulled at her hair and moved Julie’s head back and forth down it’s length. Julie gagged on the massive object, her mouth stretching wider as the object somehow expanded like it had in her pussy, slipping back past her lips until just the tip was inside her mouth, than sliding in again. Julie could taste herself all along its length, pungent and familiar, but there was something else... thick and slimy, like cum, but sweet... oh, so sweet...

She sucked at the cock desperately, as if it could somehow replace the air it was cutting off from her lungs, as if it were more important than life itself. Nat pulled her hair harder, moving her head faster, her motions becoming erratic now as her own climax approached. Julie’s eyes rolled back in her head, the blackness at the edges of her vision now from impending asphyxia, unable to stop herself from sucking off her friend, desperate to taste that sweetness in its entirety.

Nat thrust again, pulling Julie’s head as close to her as she could, an animal howl erupting from her throat as she felt the curio swell and quiver, pumping what felt like quarts of fluid deep down Julie’s throat, a climax that lasted forever. She fell backward but the curio remained embedded in Julie’s mouth as if anchored there, contracting like it was being squeezed by some invisible fist again and again. Streaks of jet-black fluid ran from the edges of Julie’s mouth; thin trickles came out her nostrils and pooled on her upper lip as her vacant eyes went glassy and her body spasmed, uncaring of the welts her bonds caused at her wrists and ankles as her body fought to absorb oxygen from the black cum and failed.

Finally the curio ceased clenching and slowly began to rotate, unscrewing itself from Julie’s slack mouth, and plopped to the bed, once again the dark red cylinder Nat had found just a matter of hours before. Julie immediately spluttered and coughed, a gout of black fluid bubbling over her lips and flowing down the sides of her face as her lungs took in as much air as they could.

Nat lay there for a long moment, a smile on her lips, feeling the satisfaction as the Voice spoke to her. An excellent choice, child. She has such talent; you would be mistaken to waste it.

Nat listened as voices passed outside the door, giggling, no doubt having heard the sounds of her climax a minute before. “I don’t plan on it.” She turned around and lay next to Julie’s unconscious form, gently wiping the blackness from her cheeks, every now and then tasting it, every now and then planting a gentle kiss. She wrapped her arms around Julie and reached out for the curio, finding it already by her hand as if that were the most natural place in the world for it to rest. She kissed Julie once again and closed her eyes as her roommate began to shudder, her own body finally exhausted.

Tomorrow, there was so very much to do...

To Be Continued