The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Cuckoo”

by EngineX

Part Three: A medical examination

“Come in!”

Amanda peeped round the corner of the door and then entered the surgery with hesitant little steps which betrayed her uncertainty. She’d never visited the doctor’s room before. In fact she hadn’t even realised that the company provided this level of medical support service for its staff. ‘Most companies have a private health plan for their workers,’ Sir Peter had explained to her. ‘But we believe in a more personal approach. We have the resources to do it and we like to think our employees are looked after properly.’

“Ah Miss Jenkins. I’ve been expecting you. Please take a seat. This is just routine you know. Nothing to worry about.”

Doctor Patricia Stebbings was a severe looking woman in her early forties. She was tall and angular and she wore her chestnut brown hair in a tight bun secured with tortoiseshell hairpins. Amanda ventured a nervous little social smile but the doctor ignored her having already turned to study her notes. The patient sat on the blue plastic seat in front of the desk. Her skirt rode just above her knees and she smoothed it down then ran her left hand through her hair. The doctor didn’t even glance up for a full couple of minutes leaving Amanda to wait until a touch of anxiety had built up.

“I’d like to ask you a few questions about your general state of health” she began. In the interview which followed Patricia Stebbings quizzed Amanda very thoroughly. It was an opportunity to identify any problems which might prevent her from serving her employer and his wife in the intimate way they had in mind. At first the questions were straightforward enough but gradually Patricia began to move on to more private and personal subjects. Did she have a boyfriend? How often did they have sex? What type of contraception did they use? Amanda flushed and became increasingly embarrassed. The doctor had to be quite stern with her when it came to questions about her experiences with oral and anal sex. But in the end she told the older woman everything she wanted to know and the answers were most satisfactory. Subject to the physical and psychological tests to follow Patricia was happy that Amanda would make an excellent host.

“According to your records you haven’t had a tetanus booster for five years. It’s about time you had a repeat injection”, Patricia said at last. She reached for a brown glass bottle and filled a small syringe.

“Oh. Yes. Right”, Amanda said, relieved to be on more conventional medical grounds. Somehow the way the doctor spoke she almost made Amanda feel guilty for not keeping her inoculation up to date. But this was no ordinary inoculation.

“Take your jacket off and roll your sleeve up!", the doctor said with brusque efficiency. Amanda had no real opportunity to object even if she’d wanted to. There was a sharp little stinging pain as the needle was plunged into her bare left shoulder and the transparent fluid injected cleanly into her bloodstream.

“That takes care of that”, the doctor said. “Now, I need to examine your eyes.”

One corner of the room was screened from the rest by a thick black curtain running on a head high metal rail. Behind the curtain there was a small suite of optical instruments, a metal high chair and the standard eye chart. Amanda was ushered into the chair and a telescopic arm folded out in front of her. The lights were darkened and Patricia commenced the eye ‘test’. This was the start of an important process, which if all went well, would eventually lead to Amanda’s complete subjugation. Unbeknownst to the hapless young woman the lenses and illuminated screens were part of an elaborate mechanism to focus her mind on short subliminal messages, intermittently flashed across her field of view at a frequency higher than conscious perception.

‘I need this job’

‘It’s good to obey’

‘I must never offend my boss’

‘My boss is always right’

‘I’m scared to disobey my boss’

‘I mustn’t lose this job’

The drug, which was coursing through her system, helped to break down any resistance to these messages. After the doctor had put her through a variety of seemingly standard tests she shone a light into Amanda’s eyes and was pleased to see that from the way her pupils dilated she was now ready for the next stage—a little test of obedience.

“I’d like to check your breasts for lumps now”, she said. “It’s a routine examination as a precaution to monitor for signs of cancer. Take your blouse and bra off please.”

The patient complied and soon Ms Stebbings had the warm mass of Amanda’s sensitive mammary tissue captured between her thin cold fingers. The blonde gave a little gasp of surprise at the contact and a shiver of involuntary reaction made her whole body momentarily more sensitive to the doctor’s touch. Then she settled down like a skittish filly accepting the bite of the reins. Now the doctor began to systematically massage Amanda’s breasts, establishing a rhythmic pattern of manipulation, which was too clinical to be exactly sexual, and yet which was somehow subtly stimulating. Each of her milk glands was lifted carefully in turn, softly squeezed and stretched to the edge of pain. Then the doctor slowly moved her grip upwards, pulling the flesh through alternately relaxing and tightening fingers until she reached the nipple which was treated to a final hard pinch before the breast was released. A little whimper of protest from the patient only made Ms Stebbings smile. She bent her head to Amanda’s ear and began to whisper.

“Shhh. You’re quite relaxed now. There’s nothing to worry about. This is all routine. You’re feeling calm—very calm and safe with me. In fact you like this don’t you? It’s very relaxing to be examined this way—very reassuring. Reassuring to let me take control. That’s what you want, isn’t it? Someone to take control so you don’t have to worry. Yes that’s what you want. And what you need.”

And as she continued with these soothing words Ms Stebbings reinforced the process begun with the injection and the subliminal messages, inducing a state of light hypnosis in which Amanda was rendered increasingly suggestible. After ten minutes of this it was time for something different.

“Take off your skirt and shoes please.”

Amanda meekly complied and was soon down to her white cotton panties and flesh tone pantyhose. By now she was feeling light headed, confused and ready to take orders from any authoritative source. Even so, this examination had to proceed with an inner logic which could withstand her inevitable later confused recollections and doubts.

“I’m going to take your blood pressure and then I want to examine your heart rate. We need to see how fit you are so I’ll be putting you through a little work out and then checking your heart rate again”, Patricia said. A cloth collar was quickly fastened around the patient’s wrist and her blood pressure recorded in the usual way. But now Amanda was led to a motorised treadmill in the corner of the office. A paired loop of metal steps set out of phase with one another could be made to rotate so that the patient was obliged to climb a logical ladder in order to stay in place. The action of stepping up on to the plates tested the muscles of the thighs, legs and buttocks and as an exercise machine it had one major advantage over a traditional rowing or cycling machine. The pace could be varied by an external operator enforcing a degree of control that was normally the province of the subject of the exercise.

Patricia switched off the main office lights leaving only a white heated spot light to focus on Amanda’s excursions. Wearing only the thin nylon of her hosiery she made a most erotic sight. Her breasts bounced intriguingly as she fought to keep pace with the treadmill and soon a light sweat broke out on her forehead. Patricia increased the speed to make Amanda work harder. She knew that the exercise was helping to pump her drug all the faster through the young woman’s bloodstream. The doctor let her work for ten minutes before she stopped the machine and led the heavily breathing girl over to an examination couch. It was time to reinforce all the conditioning by burning it into the girl’s brain with something powerful—something like her own uncontrolled pleasure.

“Up you get and lie down please” she was ordered. Her blood pressure was taken again and as her heart rate began to slow and a gentle lethargy spread through her system, the doctor put her arm under the small of Amanda’s back and urged her to raise her bottom. Her tights and panties were now eased down her hips to expose her loins. The patient was in a light daze and made no complaint.

“I need to test your response to a little light stimulation”, the doctor explained as her fingers now opened up the flower of Amanda’s sex making the young woman gasp in surprise.

“N... not there”, she managed in a hoarse whisper.

“Now don’t be childish”, the doctor told her sternly. “This is an important medical examination. There’s no need to get all squeamish like a silly school girl is there?”

“Oh. No. No.”

It was hard to tell whether Amanda was agreeing or disagreeing but the assertive doctor took her soft voiced response for acquiescence. From the top pocket of her white coat she produced a wickedly curved and ribbed black plastic dildo. Amanda’s eyes opened wide, her pupils dilated and her heart rate started accelerating again.

“This instrument will need moistening before we can begin”, Patricia Stebbings said. “Open your mouth please and give it a good suck, there’s a good girl.”

When Amanda hesitated the doctor went so far as to pinch her nose, at which point the confused young blonde obligingly parted her lips and allowed the medical ‘instrument’ to be inserted over her tongue. The doctor smiled in grim satisfaction, her fingers returning to the patient’s vagina and teasing the fleshy lips apart as she sought out her clitoris. This produced a squirm of the hips and a gurgle of protest that served only to help to lubricate the dildo.

“Now let’s slip this inside you shall we?” the doctor said, removing the dildo from Amanda’s mouth and easing it into her sex in one fluid motion.

“Hands down!” she ordered, raising her voice when the blonde made a half-hearted show of resistance. And Amanda was quick to comply, rendered docile and submissive by the drugs the doctor had given her and the cumulative effects of her hypnotic treatment under the eye inspection.

Patricia started to work the dildo in and out of the defenceless young woman, making Amanda gasp and wriggle. There was no doubt about her arousal. She’d been cunningly manipulated into an unavoidable sexual response.

“Quite a little goer aren’t you?” the doctor said in a tone of light amusement and mockery that suddenly made Amanda feel thoroughly ashamed of herself. She blushed violently but was unable to prevent herself from responding powerfully to the black plastic tool that was probing her so intimately. Her fate as a freethinking young woman was now in the balance. If she surrendered to her desires her brain would be stamped with the patterns she’d been absorbing. Patterns which would start to transform her into a helpless thrall. For a few long seconds it was as if the naked blonde sensed these things and unconsciously fought against them. Then it was too late.

“Time to bring you off”.

With a merciless and accurate technique, the doctor twisted the dildo deep into Amanda’s body. The victim had no chance. She’d been clinically and coolly controlled and now she behaved with all the predictability of a medical appliance. She climaxed. Long and hard.

The first important stage in the subjugation of Miss Amanda Jenkins was complete.

Part Four: Breaking Her In

Amanda started reporting directly to me on the first Monday of July. I was pleased to see that she arrived smartly dressed in open toed sandals, sheer nude tights, a knee length grey skirt and a crisp white cotton blouse, looking every bit as delectable as she had when I’d selected her. She seemed nervous but that was to be expected. Beneath the normal currents of emotion running through the head of anyone in front of their ultimate boss, I knew, even if she didn’t, that there were those other subconscious ideas introduced by Patricia Stebbings. They were going to help make her seduction easy. I could hardly wait to try her out.

I showed the girl to her new desk in the outer room of my office. There was the inevitable computer, networked to the management domain, a photo copier, a filing cabinet and a water cooler. They looked innocent enough but the water cooler and the computer were key components in my plans for Amanda. The former would be supplying a regular dose of ‘medicine’ for the pretty blonde whilst the later would be running some special programs of Dr. Stebbings devising.

“You’ll be working as my P.A.", I told her. “I’ll expect you to look after my diary and take notes at meetings. There’ll be some typing and you can take my front line phone calls.”

“Oh. Yes. Fine... I see.”

Her face had fallen a bit though and I knew why. Amanda was an intelligent young woman and in her previous job she’d been accustomed to taking a more active client-facing role. This job wasn’t going to have the same level of responsibility. It was already becoming apparent to her that, in a certain sense she’d been demoted.

“From time to time, there will be other occasional duties that go with the job. They may require rather more dedication. I have your medical report”, I told her. “It all seems perfectly satisfactory so I don’t think there’ll be any problems in that department.”

I gave her a wink and she blushed delightfully. I knew she wouldn’t know what to make of this. Her confused and hasty exit from the medical room had left her with only hazy memories of the examination. She couldn’t guess what I’d really need from her but maybe she now had some slight sense of it. That didn’t matter. I was quite happy to stir up just a little anxiety about my possible predatory nature. It wouldn’t help her when I closed in for the kill.

I set her to work on editing some spreadsheets. Basic stuff and well below her capabilities. But I wasn’t employing her for her brains. In fact, I wanted her brain occupied with learning something different—learning how to please me.

Within the inner office, I set the monitoring program running in my system tray and activated a background task on Amanda’s computer. In between the routine operations of her spreadsheet the machine would now be feeding her some special messages at frequencies too high for her conscious mind to observe.

‘I need this job’

‘It’s good to obey’

‘I must never offend my boss’

‘My boss is always right’

‘I’m scared to disobey my boss’

‘I mustn’t lose this job’

That would do to begin with. It was just simple reinforcement of the messages from the eye test. But later in the week there’d be other messages which would begin to inculcate a level of desire for me. It was going to be interesting to see how they worked...

I began my assisted seduction of the luscious blonde. It started with nothing more than a little light flirtation and some off colour jokes. I’d begun half a dozen successful affairs like this before I met Vivian and one or two afterwards if she did but know it. But all of these were with women of my own social rank—equals in the mating game and thoroughly modern women who relished the sport as much as I did. It had never occurred to me to pursue such a junior and much younger woman before. And in this case, a woman who didn’t even particularly like me. That much was obvious from the beginning. Her laughter, which with her former colleagues had been spontaneous and good-natured, with me was a little forced and nervous. Nevertheless the subliminal words were having their effect.

‘My boss is very attractive.’

‘My boss is always right.’

‘My boss would be a strong lover.’

‘I should always do what my boss says.’

‘My boss is much cleverer than me.’

‘I’m lucky to work for my boss.’

The program installed on my computer was able to monitor Amanda’s reactions to the messages in subtle ways which helped to refine their delivery. Her typing rate and her reactions to the overt but very obliquely related content of the explicit documents she was being given to work with provided the basic input. Psychometric monitoring algorithms evaluated the data and suggested changes. And over it all, the method took account of her fluid intake from the water cooler and the consequent level of drugs in her system.

It was all remarkably automatic. I needed to do little more than keep an eye on the system whilst Amanda was processed for me.

So I wasn’t in the slightest bothered if Amanda didn’t really like me because I knew that if everything worked as planned her true feelings were irrelevant. My superimposed ones would subvert them every time. Once her preparation was complete, I could have that splendid young body however I wanted it and there was nothing she’d be able to do about it! In fact, if I’m honest, I have to say that her disquiet rather amused me for it would make her conquest all the more enjoyable.

As it happened I had no immediate opportunity to consummate our relationship. I had a business to run after all, and much as Amanda’s progress interested me it wasn’t the only thing on my mind. There were problems with some of the exchange rate fluctuations in the far east derivatives market and the World Com business also had an effect on my holdings. So I was busy for a couple of weeks and left Amanda to the care of her computer. Vivian teased me about it.

“Haven’t you bedded her yet? What’s keeping you?”

“All in good time”, I answered.

And at last the time came. And it was very good.

“We’re going to a conference in Edinburgh”, I told Amanda at the end of July. “It’ll be a three day affair in the Grand Thistle Hotel off Princes Street. I’ll need you to take notes and assist me with a short presentation. Can you clear you diary for the weekend?”

It was the sort of question to which ‘Yes’ was the only acceptable answer and by now I was confident enough in the conditioning to assume that unless there was anything exceptionally important stopping her, she’d feel obliged to agree to my plans. There obviously wasn’t because she meekly confirmed that she could come with me.

“Oh one other thing Amanda”, I said casually. “That’s a nice skirt you’re wearing but for this trip let’s have you in something a bit shorter. Something that comes above the knee please. It’s important for you to look your best so you don’t let me down in front of the other delegates.”

I smiled at her slightly embarrassed agreement.

The conference itself wasn’t anything I was particularly interested in. Rather a dull academic junket on the subject of international regulation in large scale money transfers as I recall—and since there is hardly any international regulation of this sort I was surprised it would take three days to talk about it. I set Amanda to work on a little PowerPoint presentation for my laptop, the purpose of which was mainly to maintain the flow of subliminals entering her pretty head.

‘I’m not very clever.’

‘I’m not good at making decisions.’

‘I need to listen to my boss.’

‘It’s better when my boss tells me what to do.’

‘I need to obey my boss.’

‘My boss is very attractive.’

‘I’d like my boss to make love to me.’

There were plenty more in that vein but I won’t bore you with them. You get the general idea. They were all designed to undermine her confidence in her own abilities and replace it with dependence on mine. There was nothing in there to reduce her nervous reaction to me, quite the contrary. The technique sought to transform the raw ingredients of her instinctive apprehension about a powerful new boss into something even stronger—an awed respect and timorous obedience. I backed this up with some casual displays of office power and despite my unsubtle flirting techniques which were really no more than a low level form of sexual harassment, I was mostly quite cold towards her. I didn’t want any of the reassurances of familiarity to creep into our relationship.

By the time we caught the plane for Edinburgh the poor girl was in something of a state; anxious, unsure of herself and a little sexually threatened and stimulated by me at the same time. It was the perfect state of mind for me to operate on. Amanda was dressed in the fashion I’d suggested, high heeled sandals, sheer tan pantyhose and a tight black skirt with a hem line above the knee giving me plenty of opportunity to feast my eyes on her splendid legs. I longed to run my hands over them as she sat beside me on the plane but it was too soon for such forwardness. Not long though, I promised myself. This would be the trip where I’d unwrap that pretty package and sample the contents!

The stewardess plied us with wine. I found an opportunity to take the plastic cup when my P.A. had her attention elsewhere and made sure that Amanda’s drink was topped up with her regular medicine plus something a little extra for this occasion—a light aphrodisiac which would start to juice her up.

Our luggage was sent on ahead to the Grand Thistle hotel and we arrived in perfect time for lunch. The conference program didn’t start until next day so in theory we had an afternoon free to do some shopping or a bit of sight seeing. In practice I had some altogether different ideas for how we’d spend that afternoon.

Lunch was a very enjoyable occasion. The Grand Thistle dining room has an elegant pseudo Regency effect décor. Ostentatious and a little false perhaps but well done for all that and in conjunction with the smart and deferential waiters quite enough to overawe my young dining companion who was clearly unused to such formal splendour. We ate a light meal, accompanied by a good wine. I restricted myself to a single glass but I made sure Amanda’s was topped up regularly so that she was a little tipsy when the desert course arrived. She’d managed to relax a bit whilst she was eating and I’d even got a genuine laugh or two out of her. I think it was relief at not having to sit quite so close to me in the confined space of the plane. She must have felt a little liberated and perhaps even imagined that she’d be able to handle events from now on. Perhaps this conference wasn’t going to be as bad as she’d feared? As we sipped the last of our coffee I knew the time had come to take charge.

I reached out and clasped Amanda’s hand. She turned her face to me, startled like a rabbit in the headlights.

“I suggest we retire to our room now”, I said. “There’ll be time for some bedroom gymnastics and a little siesta before dinner this evening.”

She swallowed convulsively. My boldness had caught her off guard.

“Oh. Ermmm... Don’t we have separate rooms?”

She was blushing a very bright shade of pink.

“I mean, I don’t think. That is I didn’t expect. Ermmm... Well I don’t think we should, that’s all”, she finished lamely.

“Oh come on Amanda, don’t be so coy all of a sudden! You’ve been giving me come hither looks all week. You must have known where this was leading, don’t pretend you didn’t!”

It was a piece of pure hypocrisy to project my own advances on to her. But I knew that I’d planted enough seeds of doubt and insecurity to set her wondering whether she really had been leading me on.

“What about my boyfriend? Steve wouldn’t like it!”

She was casting desperately round for excuses now like a drowning sailor struggling to find some floating debris to keep her from going under the waves.

“What about your boyfriend?", I answered urbanely. “He isn’t here is he so there’s no need for him to find out. And besides, I dare say my wife wouldn’t be best pleased if she found I was pleasuring you either. But Vivian’s in London and what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. This is between you and me Amanda. It’s what we want to do.”

This last part was a complete lie of course. I’d soon be telling Vivian all about this trip.

“I don’t want to do anything!”

She was on the verge of tears but I couldn’t put up with a petulant refusal like that.

“Now listen to me Amanda!", I said sharply.

That was almost a direct command and one which echoed an oft repeated demand from her course of subliminals. They’d had their effect. Her head came up, eyes unfocused, teeth biting her lower lip. She was a picture of confusion, nerves and expectancy.

“If there’s one thing I can’t stand in this world it’s hypocrisy! Now, I’m going to ask you a simple question and I want an honest answer. No prevaricating. No evasions. Just tell me the truth.

Do you find me attractive?”

She was hesitating again but the subliminals had done their work and I’d cowed her into submission.

“Y... yes”, she admitted at last in a low breathy voice.

“There”, I said with complacent good humour. “That wasn’t so hard was it? And it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Lot’s of young women look up to their older bosses. It’s only natural for them to be a little bit in love with them.”

“I... I don’t know. I suppose so.”

“Well even if you don’t know, I do. And you can take it from me that it’s perfectly normal for a pretty young P.A. to have lustful thoughts about her older superior. Perfectly normal. It’s just that not all of them are lucky enough to have bosses who are understanding enough to grant them a bit of treatment for their naughty urges.

So you see, you’re really a very lucky girl because I don’t mind taking care of your needs. Come with me now!”

I took her by the hand and led her from the table, noting with amusement the envious and lecherous expression on the face of the waiter as I settled our bill. In the lift I stole my first kiss. Her reluctance gave way to trembling tentative acceptance and the sweet warmth of her body in my arms excited me. I watched her as she walked ahead of me down the corridor, admiring the play of her buttocks beneath her tight skirt. Soon, I’d have her exactly where I wanted her.

I unlocked the door on a spacious bedroom with a large double bed and a mirrored ceiling. There was a plush en-suite bathroom complete with a Jacuzzi. Complementary Champaign was cooling in an ice bucket in the corner. A bit tacky maybe but I like to travel in style.

I sat on the edge of the bed.

“Take your clothes off, Amanda.”

I was more assertive and more confident of being obeyed. She’d effectively surrendered and all that was left was to claim my reward.

The blouse came first—a hesitant unbuttoning, slow but inevitable. Then the skirt, swiftly unzipped and pooled at her feet. She fumbled with the straps of her sandals.

“Good girl”, I crooned, patronising and encouraging as her tights were peeled off to leave only her white cotton underwear. I found her reluctant strip tease quite endearing.

“W... what about p... protection?” she stuttered.

“No need to worry about that. I’ve had a vasectomy so there’ll be no need for a condom to spoil our enjoyment when I’m plugging you.”

This wasn’t strictly true. I’d never had a vasectomy but the wench wouldn’t get pregnant from this encounter because of the contraceptive side effects of her ‘medicine’. I knew from the doctor’s report that she was free from any STDs. The blonde was a respectable young woman with only one sexual partner. Until now...

“Come on! Lets have all your clothes off Amanda. Bra and panties as well!”

The girl complied and at long last stood naked before me.

This was my first proper look at Amanda’s nude figure, a sight I had been eager to see ever since my wife and I had selected her to carry our child. I wasn’t disappointed. The blonde was a top quality piece of anatomy and would doubtless host a cuckoo pregnancy as easily as any of the natural ones evolution had designed her for, but which she would now most likely never deliver. Her legs were her best feature—long and lean and very sexy. Her loins were covered by a neat fuzz of hair which proved she was a natural blonde. Her bottom was a heart shaped treat behind a well-slung pair of hips. Her breasts were small but adequate and capped with neat little pink nipples. The doctor’s report was all well and good but it was reassuring to see our prospective surrogate mother looking so healthy in the flesh.

“Close your eyes Amanda! And stand still whilst I inspect you.”

I’d taken over completely by now and she was finding it simpler just to follow my instructions without questioning them. I reached out and stroked her flank, letting my hand wander up to cup a trembling breast. The nipple stiffened under my thumb. Her submission was arousing her as I knew it would.

I’d kept a small digital camera in my hand luggage and now I slipped it out of my jacket pocket and took a series of photographs of the naked girl. They’d be a nice record for me but I had another use for them as well. At the right time and with the right preparation I’d send them to Steve. It would help to turn her boyfriend into an ex-boyfriend if he knew Amanda’s body had been providing pleasure to others.

I had a sudden inspiration, something that wasn’t part of the original plan but which came as an impulse. I went to stand behind her where I could fondle both breasts comfortably and bend my mouth to her ear.

“Let’s play a little game Amanda”, I whispered. “Something to excite you for me. I want you to imagine you’re a slave girl being brought before the Sultan in some medieval kingdom in the sand. You’re a Christian captive taken in a European raid. He’s considering whether you’ll make a worthwhile addition to his harem. He’s asking you to use your fingers to prepare yourself for him. And you want to impress him because the alternative is hard labour in the stone quarries. Can you do that? Can you bring yourself the pleasure that he wants to take? Can you prove your sensuality is worthy of the Sultan’s attention? Then do it now! Do it for me!”

This little clichéd fantasy of historical dominance and submission turned out to be a master stroke. Behind the conventional erotic scenario were unspoken elements of the truth and that was why it worked so well. I was allowing Amanda’s subconscious to explore a parallel role to the one I had planned for her in the real world. It would help to acclimatise her to the process of her own modern version of enslavement.

I had to guide her hand down to her loins but once I’d eased her fingers between her labia there was no stopping her!

“Keep your eyes shut”, I instructed her. “It is forbidden to look at the Sultan without permission!”

I returned to my place sitting on the bed in front of her and undressed quickly as she worked her body for me. What a sight that was! The blonde’s little brown nipples were now hard nubs of swollen sensitivity. Her right hand had moved unbidden to her right breast and was massaging it gently whilst her left hand sank in and out of her increasingly hot and moistening sex. Her hips began to gyrate in slow unconscious circles and her knees trembled. Her breathing was harsh and shallow. There was no doubt about it. She was now ready and eager to be fucked.

I took a few more photographs before placing the camera in the draw at the side of the bed and preparing to enjoy the girl.

“Fingers out and hands behind your back!” I ordered, stopping her before she had chance to orgasm. “You can open your eyes.”

I sat in front of her, legs parted and my rampant prick pointing at the ceiling. I may not have the world’s most impressive tackle but it isn’t bad and I knew that to my pretty P.A. in the state she was in it would be irresistible. Her wide blue eyes were indeed fixated on my gently pulsing organ like a rabbit in front of a snake.

“Now slave”, I said. “Keep your hands behind your back but come here and show me if that sheath between your legs can accommodate your Sultan’s sword!”

I used my hands round her hips to guide her into position. She gave a little gasp as she sank on to me and then my rod was buried to the hilt in her tunnel of sweet wet girl flesh. I was in ecstasy. Amanda was every bit as succulent as I had imagined she would be. The muscles of her tight young sex treated my member to the most luxurious pressure. She bounced on my lap and I squeezed her to me, nearly suffocating her with a passionate kiss, which she returned in full measure.

And at that moment, I came, shooting wads of hot sticky seed inside her and provoking a matching response as Amanda quaked and moaned with the force of her own climax. It was all very satisfactory.

After that, the conference proceeded in a very agreeable manner. In the day time, I attended some frankly rather boring seminars enlivened by Amanda’s short skirts and long legs which drew admiring looks from my fellow delegates. In the evenings I played with my new blonde toy, making full use of the hotel facilities, the shower, the Jacuzzi and the big double bed to help me enjoy her supple young flesh. I was patient with her. There were liberties I wished to take with that luscious body that she wasn’t ready for yet. But that was OK. There’d be time to accustom her to my more demanding requirements later. For now, I was content to revel in the success of the basic seduction and to reinforce my dominance over her in slow stages.

“Do you love me Peter?” Amanda asked as we lay together on the last night. I found the use of my first name rather an annoying intimacy. It was a form of address that I would eventually have to train her not to use. But for now I had to accept the fiction of our conventional relationship as married man and mistress. “Of course I do Amanda” I lied. “Of course I do!”

On the plane flying back to London, my P.A. was subdued and pensive. I knew she’d be wondering how our relationship was going to develop. I knew she was now more than a little in love with me. She looked very fetching in a dark navy blue mini skirt and demure flesh coloured nylons. And this time she accepted some casual discrete fondling from me although she was plainly embarrassed about the prospect that anyone might see it. I’d made a very good beginning with her but there was still a long way to go.