The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Cuckoo”

Synopsis: Amanda becomes the unwilling host for a pair of wealthy human Cuckoos

Prologue: The Scene of The Crime

It was already dark and starting to rain when the police car turned into the long gravel drive at the edge of the village. The Inspector turned round quickly to see how his passenger was taking the journey. The pretty blonde was obviously nervous and WPC Julia Sanderson squeezed her hand in reassurance.

“Do I have to do this?” the young woman asked.

“It’s essential”, the Inspector said flatly. “If the story you’ve told me is true, Sir Peter must be confronted now. I need to see his reaction before he has time to concoct any spurious explanations.”

“I... I suppose so”, she agreed miserably.

They pulled up outside the stone portico that flanked the doorway to Sir Peter Killingworth’s mansion. According to the long and somewhat confused account, which the witness had related in the police station it was here that she’d been held captive for nearly three years. And not just a captive, she had been a slave girl in all but name. It was a story that the tabloid newspapers would splash in banner headlines across their front pages if they caught a sniff of it. Imagine the consequences of a respectable aristocrat found to be abusing an innocent former employee—physically, mentally and sexually. It would be a sensation. And the criminal trial would be national news.

“Let’s go inside”, the Inspector said as he considered this prospect. “The sooner this is dealt with the sooner you can concentrate on getting back to normal.”

The housekeeper who answered the door must have been the woman the victim had identified as Mrs Tibbs. She delivered a venomous look in the direction of the young blonde who seemed to cringe inwardly. The Inspector noted her reaction but said nothing. They marched up the stairs after their scowling guide and came to an oak study door where they were admitted to the presence of the owner of the house. Sir Peter Killingworth was a distinguished looking gentleman in his early fifties with receding black hair and a handlebar moustache. His eyes widened when he saw the two police officers and the blonde. For her part, the young woman seemed to shrink even further into misery and fear. The WPC had to keep a firm arm on her elbow to prevent her from bolting altogether.

“I’m sorry to trouble you sir”, the Inspector said, “but we’ve had a very disturbing report. This young lady has made some serious allegations against you. Some very serious allegations indeed! I rather think we need to talk...”

Introduction: A meeting of old friends

Towards the end of March last year Richard Mann went to see an old friend Sir Peter Killingworth and his wife at their splendid manor house in the border country. His work had brought him back to the locality after some years spent in a northern city. Richard hadn’t taken the time to visit the couple since the birth of their son James more than two years ago and he was in for something of a surprise. Sir Peter greeted his contemporary warmly and led him into a large drawing room, which overlooked the ornamental pond at the west end of the garden. Richard knew Sir Peter had made a great deal of money recently but he hadn’t realised quite how wealthy his old friend had become.

“Vivian is out shopping in the village”, Sir Peter said “but she’ll be back in an hour or so. I’m afraid James is staying with his grandmother so you won’t get to meet the son and heir. Shall we have a drink in the meantime?”

The guest agreed with the suggestion and a maid soon appeared with a decanter of port. That was Richard’s first eye opener. The young woman was a gorgeous blonde in her mid twenties. She was wearing an outrageously provocative French maid’s uniform which consisted of shiny black high heeled shoes, sheer black stockings and a tight black mini dress which revealed a generous slice of nylon clad thigh and barely covered her bottom. The dress was cut low at the front to display plenty of cleavage and although she was not spectacularly endowed her breasts were lifted and separated by the costume and were shown to good advantage. She poured a drink for the two men and then went to stand by his chair waiting for further instructions. Sir Peter must have noticed the way his friend’s jaw had dropped at the appearance of this vision of erotic delight and Richard caught a twinkle in his eye as he smiled.

“What do you think? Not bad is she?”

The visitor was struck dumb by the casual sexist way in which his host spoke about the maid as though she wasn’t even in the room.

“This is Amanda”, Sir Peter continued, reaching out with the assurance of easy familiarity to grasp the maid’s right thigh and run his hand up and down her leg. Richard noticed that she trembled slightly as he touched her but she made no move to pull away. She did blush a delightful shade of pink, however and turn her face to the floor at Sir Peter’s next words.

“Amanda’s nice to look at but she’s not very bright, are you my dear? She tries hard but I’m afraid she isn’t a very good maid. She makes a lot of mistakes and she has to be punished for them. Still, she has other uses. I let her entertain my John Todger from time to time and she’s become quite skilful in that department with plenty of instruction and a little discipline.”

Richard was so startled by this short speech that he didn’t quite know how to react and so his next remark came out sounding as if it was the most natural thing in the world to discuss the bedding and disciplining of a housemaid. This was the twenty first century after all! Sir Peter sounded like he was some medieval baron not the director of a multinational finance house.

“What about Vivian?” Richard blurted out. It was all he could manage.

Sir Peter laughed.

“Oh Vivian doesn’t mind”, he said. “In fact she’s been very helpful in training Amanda to meet my rather demanding requirements. You see Amanda has been very useful to her. That’s why we acquired her in the first place but it’s a long story. Would you like to hear it?”

The guest nodded silently. Sir Peter smiled again, obviously pleased.

“Good. Good. I think you’ll find this all quite interesting and perhaps rather arousing as well depending upon your proclivities. May I suggest, since young Amanda will be the indirect cause of this arousal, that it is only reasonable she serve in some capacity to alleviate the symptoms she is inducing?”

Richard didn’t understand this at first and must have looked blank.

“I’m offering to have Amanda apply her lips to your cock whilst we talk, dear boy!” Sir Peter said, as though explaining something obvious to an idiotic child. “I can assure you she’s become quite skilful with her sweet little tongue and I’m sure you’d enjoy her ministrations.”

Richard Mann glanced at the lovely young blonde and couldn’t help but notice that she had wide and generous lips with a mouth that looked delightfully kissable and intriguingly useful for other even more intimate services perhaps. She was now blushing a very fetching shade of red and fidgeting uncomfortably, shifting from one foot to the other. It was fairly clear that she found the situation highly embarrassing but she had still said not the slightest word of complaint or shown any overt sign of resisting this casual treatment. He couldn’t help himself. The maid was just too delicious. Although he had no real idea as yet what was going on, he had to see how far Amanda would go. This was only the beginning...

“Perhaps that would be a good idea”, Richard ventured timidly.

“Capital”, Sir Peter said. He pinched Amanda’s bottom.

“On your knees girl and let’s have you licking round the gentleman’s balls pronto!”

With obvious reluctance the maid knelt submissively in front of her employer’s guest. She turned her face momentarily upwards and her eyes went wide and round for a flicker of an instant. At that moment Richard was unsure whether she was pleading to be released from the task her master had set for her or mutely asking his permission to unzip his trousers. He chose to interpret it as the latter and spread his legs.

“You can let it out now”, he said. “It won’t bite you although it might spit at you!”

It was an old joke but Sir Peter seemed to enjoy it. The girl blushed and bent her head. Richard ran his fingers through her soft golden hair as her fingers fumbled with his zipper. He felt her feather like breath on his exposed rod as she hesitantly lent closer to the rapidly swelling organ. Her delicate touch made it stand erect and triumphant immediately. The sensation as she planted a first hesitant kiss at the base of his balls was indescribable.

“You’d better not make Mr. Mann come before he’s ready or I’ll have to cane you again!” Sir Peter warned his maid. She shivered noticeably and withdrew a little but soon returned to her sensitive task. And one more thing. Code Babel On.”

Richard was puzzled. For a brief moment Amanda pulled back.

“Code Babel acknowledge”, she said in a soft voice. Then she bent back to continue her exquisitely delicate work and the way her hair fell over her face prevented him from seeing any further reaction she might have had to this statement.

“I’ll explain it in more detail later”, Sir Peter said. “For now though, you can take it from me that Amanda won’t understand anything we say in front of her until I say the key words. In the mean time it will seem to her that we are talking in an unknown foreign language. It’s all part of her conditioning, and a useful part when I want to discuss sensitive matters concerning her security.”

“Now then”, he continued. “Where shall I begin?”

Part One: An old problem and a new solution

“They say that money can’t buy you happiness and I’d agree with that but it can certainly buy you convenience. Take my son James for instance. That’s how this whole story starts. Vivian and I both wanted a child but there were the usual problems of modern life, which kept getting in the way. Vivian has a pretty high powered career these days.”

Richard knew that much. Ms Greenway had retained her maiden name after the marriage. She was an advertising consultant with one of the more prominent agencies and she’d risen rapidly to reach the board before she was thirty, quite a remarkable achievement but one that was no doubt helped by her classical good looks. Vivian had a cascade of raven black hair and an aristocratic aquiline nose. Her long legs were perfectly turned and her trim body was firm but supple under the smart business suits she preferred. Richard had known Sir Peter before he first started seeing Vivian. He was nobody’s fool. But Richard wondered if he’d met his match with Vivian in more ways than one. She was sharp and ruthless and knew exactly how to get what she wanted.

“You both have important jobs”, Richard said. “It must have been awkward.”

Sir Peter nodded amiably.

“Vivian didn’t want to interrupt her career or her social life for nine months of increasing discomfort, which is how she saw pregnancy. I sympathised but there was no solution we could think of which would satisfy our requirements.”

“Did you consider adopting?”

“Briefly. But I wanted a child that came from my own loins and Vivian had the same feelings about her own genetic input. We might never have got any further if it hadn’t been for a curious dinner party conversation. I’d invited Edward Stebbings and his wife to stay over for the weekend. Do you remember him? Short portly sort of a chap. He was in the year above ours at school but I knew him through the cricket team.”

Richard scratched his head trying to recall an old fellow pupil.

“Wasn’t he the one who was nearly expelled over the mysterious drugs incident? I don’t think we ever did learn everything that was going on there.”

“That’s Eddie Stebbings”, Sir Peter confirmed. “But what you may not know is that he went on to become a doctor and now he’s a respected Harley Street specialist—a gynaecologist in fact. He’s married to Patricia. They met at medical school and she practices with him. She’s a bit of a harpy to tell the truth—hard nosed and with sharp little features but they get on well and Eddie has ways of enjoying himself which I found out later. That Harley street practice is a very cosy set up.

Anyway, the subject of children must have come up in casual conversation and my wife mentioned our dilemma. That was when Eddie suggested we try surrogacy. Vivian wasn’t very enthusiastic at first and to tell the truth, neither was I. But we hadn’t understood the progress of medical science. The doctor explained to us that there was now no reason why a surrogate mother couldn’t be implanted with the egg from another woman already fertilised in vitrio with the sperm from the father.”

“So this so called ‘mother’ contributes no genetic material to the child?”

“That’s right”, Sir Peter confirmed. “In effect she’s just a borrowed womb to carry out the business of bringing an alien baby to term. Very convenient and exactly what we were looking for except for one major problem.”

“Which was?”

“Well, you must have heard of all those court cases where a legally arranged surrogate mother takes it into her head to keep the child. There’s been plenty of trouble in the States about this kind of thing. And sometimes judges revoke the original agreements. It’s a messy legal area and who can tell what might happen when a woman’s hormones get done over by the pregnancy? I didn’t want to risk this kind of complication with its attendant publicity and said as much to Edward. Happily he had a solution for that problem too...”

He paused for a minute as his guest luxuriated in the oral attentions of the lovely blonde maid. Her tongue was so delightfully delicate that Richard knew he would have to spend himself down the back of her throat before long.

“Dr. Stebbings asked if either of us had any ethical objections to breaking some of the social rules which operate in conventional society. Naturally we said no.”

Richard laughed. He’d helped Sir Peter to conceal a range of financial indiscretions in the past and he knew that his friend was a man of few qualms when it came to the exercise of power and privilege. Sir Peter thought that the law was for the bourgeois and that for the rich, morality was what you made of it. He was ultra right wing and such scruples as he seemed to possess struck Richard as part of a carefully calculated façade.

“The doctor explained that he was working on a treatment to ‘pacify’ recalcitrant patients and redirect their inner drives along lines suggested by their therapist. Vivian pointed out that this was rather out of his normal run of work as a gynaecologist to which his reply was that this research was something along the lines of a hobby, which he shared with Patricia. Apparently he’d been studying some modern drugs and their effects upon the brain. He’d started with analgesics and worked his way up to something quite strange and potentially very powerful. As I listened I grew more and more excited, sensing the prospect of a solution to our problem and a way to help the doctor and his wife in their research. So the four of us began to make our plans...”

“You’ll have to excuse me,” Richard interrupted at this point. “I’m rather excited myself!”

“Of course”, Sir Peter chuckled.

Richard grasped Amanda by the hair and pulled her head up, bending down to pinch her nose. She squeaked like a frightened little mouse and her face flushed pink as her lips opened into a wide O to let her breath. It was obvious what the guest wanted and his exultant prick was soon enjoying the moist pressure of her mouth. She swallowed once in an involuntary reaction but fought valiantly to keep her throat open as the tip of Mr. Mann’s cock pressed onto the top of her tonsils. He gave a little grunt of pleasure and unloaded inside her—thick wads of hot sticky come. He let his left hand cup the back of her neck, the thumb sliding round and forward above her Adam’s apple. He didn’t want her to choke so he released her nose but he did want her to swallow all his seed. A light pressure at the top of the windpipe was all it took to make her give a series of convulsive gulps in which his sperm was drawn deep into her stomach. When he let his cock slide out there was only a small sticky residue at the tip, which was smeared over her face before he allowed her to clean the last few drops with her tongue. The sight of his semen drying to a hard crust across her pretty cheeks as she worked was most engaging.

“Code Babel Off”, Sir Peter said. “Fetch us another drink Amanda, there’s a good girl.”

She did as she was bidden then when the men were comfortable again Sir Peter told her to stand in the corner with her hands on her head and wait.

“Code Babel On”, he said.

“Code Babel acknowledge”, the girl replied. This time Richard was sure that he saw her eyes glaze briefly as she passed from understanding to non-comprehension.

“I sometimes have her pose like that for an hour or two when I’ve no other use for her”, Sir Peter said. “She makes an interesting decoration don’t you think? Now let’s continue.”

Part Two: Choosing A Host

“The idea was that Vivian and I would select a suitable surrogate mother and take charge of her using a special ‘prescription’ from the doctor. Once under our control the chosen young woman would be carefully extracted from society then moved into this house in preparation for the use of her womb. She’d be implanted and kept under close observation whilst the pregnancy took its course and after that.... After that we’d have a new baby without any of the usual fuss. We agreed to defer consideration of what we’d do with the baby’s host mother once her principle use to us had come to an end. My masterstroke was to persuade Vivian that I should be allowed to take a much more active role in the plan than she had initially conceived. That’s a fine unintentional pun!”

“What sort of a role?” Richard asked, although he could already guess the gist of it.

“Well, I put it like this. Since Vivian was being spared the pain and inconvenience of labour and since we would both have to take a different share of responsibilities to manage our piece of breeding stock it was only fair that I should receive some compensation for my own work. In short, I wanted Vivian’s agreement that I could fuck our chosen acquisition whenever I wanted to.”

“I can’t see how she’d go along with that! And in any case, surely it would go against the point of having a woman to have your joint child. What if she got pregnant by you?”

“Reasonable points but I haven’t explained the full situation properly yet. Dr. Stebbing’s drugs would be laced with a component to suppress the subject’s natural fertility. It was a necessary part of preparing her for implantation. So once she was under medication there was really no chance she’d become pregnant by natural means. The only way she’d carry a child was if it was implanted inside her. Then too, Eddie made much of the complementary techniques that should be used in conjunction with his chemicals to ensure her successful conditioning. They amounted to a controlled seduction, as I shall explain in a moment. Vivian wasn’t happy with that part of it at first but the doctor explained that it really was essential to ‘fix’ obedience in the subject. So you see I knew that I’d be seeing a lot of the woman we selected and I might as well enjoy myself in the process. Vivian took some persuading but I assured her that I only had her own interests at heart. It wasn’t as if I was taking a mistress for real. Whoever we chose would be a convenience only, and certainly no rival for my wife. Eventually I convinced her and we set about selecting our target.

At the outset we decided that the best plan was to trawl through our colleagues and consider them as potential candidates for the simple reason that our companies already had a store of useful information about them. I must say that some of the models on Vivian’s books are quite delightful specimens of female pulchritude and looking through their portfolios was a mouth-watering experience! But there were practical problems that were easier to solve if we selected an employee from my own company. Although Vivian is an important player at her agency she doesn’t have quite the level of power that I do within the finance house. Specifically she has no authority over human resources. Managing our target’s abduction was going to be the key to the success of the enterprise. We discussed it long and hard and we knew it was the riskiest part of the operation and we should do everything possible to maximise our chances of a trouble free abstraction. My employees might not be chosen for their looks but there are over five hundred of them working in the London and Swindon offices and so there would be plenty to chose from.

Vivian and I spent a couple of weeks pouring over the personnel records looking for likely prospects. It was an exciting project, which seemed to stimulate my wife’s libido in some rather perverse way and after we’d studied photographs and considered employment and personal history we often ended up making love in my office. In the end it came down to a short list of three.

There was Suzanne, a pretty little piece in the accounts department, Clare, a buxom blonde in human resources and Amanda who had a job on the help desk in the IT department. I made arrangements to see all three for myself, which wasn’t as easy as it sounds, strangely enough! They were all at such low levels in the organisation it would have been out of the question for me to have any reason to talk to them personally. Instead I had to drop in on their bosses or their bosses’ bosses, unannounced but after I’d ensured they would be there. All three were lovely young women and I would have been quite happy with any of them but I have to say that there was something about Amanda which made her my favourite. When I first saw her she was wearing a conservative enough outfit consisting of black low healed open toed sandals, flesh coloured tights and a knee length navy blue skirt with a shocking pink blouse. Her body may not be quite as spectacular as a model’s but I think you’ll agree that it’s more than pleasant when it’s entertaining your member. I noted her lovely legs, a tasty carcass with a trim young bottom and tits which were ordinary enough, but not without merit. I think it was her personality that really intrigued me though. She was outgoing and obviously very attractive but it hadn’t spoilt her. I realised from a small amount of observation that she was happy to share a joke with anyone and her easygoing sense of humour had a diffident attentiveness which was highly appealing. I could easily see how she had broken the hearts of several of her colleagues without trying to or meaning to. She was gorgeous and the fact that she didn’t obviously exploit it made her that much more personally attractive. At first she hadn’t recognised me but in common with the rest of her department she became a little nervous when she realised who I was. That too was a pleasing quality, for although she did not realise it she had good cause to be afraid of me! I decided that I had to have her.

The first step was to get Amanda transferred onto my personal staff. I managed this on some pretext associated with the setting up of a special internal project, which would require her skills. It was all a lot of hand waving nonsense but you’ll be surprised how easy it is to spout nonsense to subordinates and have them believe you when you have the power to do so. Anyway, it gave me the opportunity to interview the girl in person and enjoy a nice long look at those lovely legs as she crossed them in front of me. She was apprehensive as I questioned her about her working habits. Would she be prepared to put in extra hours after five o’ clock when the job required it? I was testing her loyalty, deliberately leaning on her in an effort to see what I could get away with at this early stage and without the assistance of the doctor’s treatment. It’s a tough labour market out there! By presenting this as an opportunity but also with the not so subtly veiled threat that her career would be stalled completely if she failed to take the chance I had her boxed in. She capitulated very quickly and I felt a swelling in my trousers even at this simple non-sexual triumph, taking her surrender as a sign of how easily she could be manipulated and even dominated.

Once the girl had agreed to my employment proposals verbally, it was a simple matter to get her contract redrafted by the human resources department along lines which were much more suitable for the use my wife and I had in mind for her. The supposed promotion was a thinly disguised demotion on terms and conditions a good deal worse than she’d been working under. Simply because of the way it was presented Amanda would retain a short term threadbare delusion that the changes were in her favour. This couldn’t stand much scrutiny, but then it didn’t need to. By the time she realised she’d been browbeaten into something far less desirable than her current job it would be too late—she’d be in my power.

She signed the new contract next day and also agreed to a medical, which would be administered by a company appointed doctor. The doctor was to be Patricia Stebbings. She isn’t our usual company doctor but Amanda wasn’t to know that!”