The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Cuckoo”

by EngineX

Part Five: Career development

Back in the capital I let things cool off a bit. There was nothing especially technical about this, it was just a basic seduction technique. I didn’t want Amanda to take anything for granted, including my interest in her. A little uncertainty now would keep her off guard and me firmly in the driving seat. So I pretty much pretended that nothing had happened for the next five days.

Amanda was on edge. At first I think she was almost relieved that I wasn’t crowding her. But then I think she became a little anxious at my callous lack of attention. She began setting her stall out to interest me. It was nothing obvious, just slightly shorter skirts and sexier shoes. She was always dressed smartly though—nothing trashy or vulgar. Amanda had the kind of body which didn’t need provocative clothing to emphasise its attractions. She was stunning enough in sheer tan tights, simple grey skirts and plain white blouses.

I let her have her head, feigning indifference like a fisherman playing a fish. Her freedom was illusory. I would soon be reeling her in again on my own terms. And all the time I continued the conditioning through her computer.

‘My boss is very attractive.’

‘My boss is always right.’

‘I love my boss.’

‘I should always do what my boss says.’

‘My boss is much cleverer than me.’

‘I’m lucky to work for my boss.’

‘I need to please my boss.’

I called her into the office on Tuesday to begin another strand of my plans to improve her.

“Your medical report has been returned to me”, I told her. “It says you need to loose a little weight, so I’ve had the dietician draw up a plan for you. And I’ve booked you into the company gym for regular lunchtime sessions.”

She looked slightly taken aback.

“Oh, I mean, well... Is that right, do you think?”

“It’s not what I think, it’s what the doctor thinks”, I said flatly. She never even thought to question the medical ethics of having a report on her health sent to me and not to her. It was a company medical after all. And by now she really was starting to assume I knew best...

“Well I suppose so then.”

I wasn’t asking her about these things, I was telling her. These was nothing wrong with Amanda’s body but I wanted to do everything to ensure she was a healthy little mammal when she was carrying my heir! A little gym work would improve her muscle tone and do no harm to her ability to pleasure me. And the reality of a strict diet with the physical exercise would also further build a desirable pattern of obedience, which I could exploit more fully as her conditioning developed.

When I judged that the time was ripe for a little more fun with the girl I increased the dose of her ‘medicine’ in the water cooler. On Friday morning and just after twelve o’clock I walked into the outer office.

“Would you like to go to lunch dear?” I asked her. “I won’t take no for an answer!”

“Oh. Ermmm.. OK then.”

“It’s Friday after all. I think we can relax a little, don’t you?”

I took her by the hand as she gathered her coat and led her through the open floor to the lift. She tried to pull away a little, conscious of the image we must have made walking hand in hand. When I kissed her whilst we were waiting for the lift I could sense her reluctant desire warring with her propriety.

“What if someone sees?”

“So what?”

“But, what if your wife found out?”

I shrugged. I wasn’t about to tell her that my wife already knew. I took her to a nice little Italian restaurant at the back of Gilroy street and wined and dined her. These were still early days in the seduction process and I felt it safer to observe the outward forms at this stage, despite my secret advantage. So Amanda had oysters and Chablis whilst I indulged in something a little more substantial, with my eyes on the main course when we were finished with our meal—Amanda’s delectable young body!

“What are you working on at the moment Amanda?”

“I’m collating data for the loans and aggregations report.”

“Hmmm. Well, that is important but I’m sure you can stay late to finish it tonight eh? So with that said there’s no reason why we can’t have a little break now. Let’s take a room in the Lodge and we can get down to some Friday afternoon rumpy pumpy eh?”

Amanda blushed a very fetching bright shade of embarrassed red at my candid words.

“Umm... I don’t know Peter. Ummm... I mean what I was thinking of saying was that. I mean.”

She gulped. I looked concerned but offered no help. I’d expected something like this and I had absolutely no intention of letting her get away with it.

“I mean, I don’t think we should see each other anymore. You’ve got your wife and I’ve got my boyfriend and...”

“O come on Amanda!", I chided her. “Don’t be ridiculous! You want me don’t you?”

She blushed again.

“Well, don’t you? Be honest! I’ve told you before that I can’t stand hypocrisy.”

I knew that she did of course. The drugs and the hypnosis were seeing to that.

“Y... yes, I guess so.”

“You enjoyed our affair in Scotland, didn’t you? In fact I think you need me again. And I’ve got the time for you this afternoon. So that’s that. There’s really no need to make things complicated is there? Now come on.”

Riding roughshod over Amanda’s tentative attempt to pull away from me was as simple as that! My direct statements swiftly brought her into line. Already, it was so much easier for her to stop thinking for herself and follow my own thoughts and instructions.

So I took great pleasure from a torrid hour and a half in a hotel room with the girl, having her strip down and riding her to several mind shattering orgasms. I also took the opportunity to develop Amanda’s sexual repertoire. In Scotland I’d confined myself to straightforward sex of the conventional kind, made only that bit more risqué by a little play acting in the Sultan and slave girl game. But now I wanted to feel her lips closing round my cock. Her mouth was wide and generous and seemed perfectly designed to provide a man with oral services. Nevertheless she showed a curious reluctance when I suggested that she might apply her tongue to my rod. In the end I had to insist.

It was a delightful experience and one I had every intention of repeating. The blonde would obviously need considerable training before she’d be able to deep throat me properly and I didn’t succeed in getting her to swallow my seed but that would happen, I had no doubt!

We got some knowing looks when we returned to the office late in the afternoon. I was blasé but Amanda was acutely conscious of the stares of the other staff. I made sure she stayed late to make up her hours. I really did need the report and it emphasised the fact that she was still my employee and couldn’t neglect her duties just because we were having an ‘affair’. Well, an ‘affair’ might be how she still chose to think of it!

“It’s like training a horse”, Dr Stebbings had said. “You have to accustom the filly to just a little more each time. Slow and gradual is the way to do it, but don’t tolerate any backsliding. Eventually she’ll be broken to whatever you want to do with her.”

The next stage in the taming of Amanda would make my life altogether more convenient. I planned to accustom her to accepting sex in the office. It might not seem like a major advance but it would involve the breaking of some significant taboos and I’d already seem how shy Amanda could be about certain things. This diffidence occasionally manifested itself as a short show of reluctant defiance but so far it had never been strong enough to overcome my authority. Step by step I was assuming more and more control over her body and mind.

I decided to involve my wife in a little game to help me tease our lovely blonde target. It was only fair. Vivian was itching to see the girl we’d chosen to bear our child and so far I’d had all the fun. So we arranged that she would call round at precisely ten past five on a Tuesday afternoon. I was beginning to really appreciate the beauty of Dr Stebbings system. It saved so much time on unnecessary foreplay. He’d gone so far as to integrate the arousal cycle into Outlook scheduling so that I could set up a special appointment for Amanda and virtually guarantee that my lovely blonde employee would be nicely hot and bothered at my convenience. This was the first time I’d tried to exercise such a precise degree of control. I set her cooking on a low heat after lunch, the program governed by the primary control pattern and responding dynamically to feedback from her computer.

‘I’m feeling sexy.’

‘I’m thinking about my boss again.’

‘I’m remembering how he fucked me.’

‘I want it again.’

‘I need it again.’

She’d simmered in a stew of these subliminals all afternoon whilst we worked. At ten to five I made a final check of the monitoring window on my computer and walked into the outer office to take direct charge of Amanda. She was certainly ready for it!

The blonde gave a delightful and involuntary little giggle when she saw me. Then she flushed bright pink with embarrassment and turned her face quickly away, realising with a frisson of shame just how much she’d revealed of her inner turmoil. It must have been very vexing for the poor girl. Here she was, a beautiful young woman with a mature and educated mind reduced to this unsophisticated schoolgirl simpering. What could she be thinking of? If only she’d known exactly how exposed she was! Her mind was stripped nearly as bare for me as her body had been four days ago.

“Have you finished the Hendrickson proposals?” I asked her.

“Ummm... no. Not quite yet. They’ll be ready tomorrow”, she stuttered.

“They’d better be”, I said with a frown, knowing exactly why her concentration had lapsed enough to prevent her from completing the job this afternoon.

“Well can I at least have a copy of the Highgate prospectus?”

“Oh, yes of course!", she said, anxious to please and standing up with alacrity.

I liked the look of her. Amanda was wearing knee length black soft leather boots, a grey skirt with a small split at the side to reveal flesh coloured tights and a wine red blouse. She fussed around in pretty disorder for a few seconds as she located the document I’d asked for and took it to the photocopier.

Such was the state of her confusion that the papers fluttered to the floor when she tried to feed them into the hopper.

“Are you alright Amanda?” I asked disingenuously. “Is anything the matter?”

“Yes! I’m fine!” she warbled anxiously, her protestation unconvincing as her sexy bottom gave a nervous frustrated twitch and she bent to retrieve the papers.

“Are you sure?” I said, coming up behind her and making her catch her breath. That was enough of a signal. I moved in closer and took control.

“Not here! No! Not there! Please! Oh! Please...”

Her softly spoken words of protest accompanied the intimate exploration of my left hand as I ran it up her thigh and over her loins.

“Not here, not there. You don’t seem to know what you want at all do you Amanda?” I mocked her gently, knowing full well her anxiety that we would be discovered and her natural disinclination to let me play with her in public despite the liberties I had already taken in private. That didn’t matter now. The conditioning had progressed far enough to suppress any serious resistance to my advances. And she really needed this now. I slipped my fingers under the elastic waistband of her tights probing her panties and finally pushing underneath so that they had direct contact with her hot little snatch. She wriggled at that and her breathing sharpened into a shallow little rhythm but she was hooked like a fish on the line.

I masturbated her over the photocopier, stroking and rubbing her hot little nubbin as she squirmed under me making little mewling noises of helpless arousal. There was a knock on the door. It was Vivian. Right on cue!

“I’ll be with you in a moment,” I called. “I’m just finishing something off.”

The look of shock on Amanda’s face was priceless!

“Hurry up Amanda!” I hissed in her ear. “I can’t keep my wife waiting!”

I wriggled my fingers more forcefully inside her honey pot with feigned impatience and felt my prick harden fiercely as she gasped at the new stimulation. Then taking the swollen bud of her clitoris again I squeezed it between thumb and forefinger. The helpless blonde bit back a squeal and bucked violently with an overwhelming orgasm before subsiding in a daze. I’d had no relief myself and it was difficult to restrain myself from fucking her then and there but I steeled myself to remember my long-term strategy for the girl.

“Pull yourself together Amanda!", I commanded. “You don’t want Vivian to see you in that state do you?”

I let my wife into the office. Vivian had dressed smartly for the occasion. It was, after all, the first time she had come face to face with the girl who would be carrying our child. I suspected my wife was at least a tiny bit jealous of Amanda, however needless that jealousy was. Certainly she was out to intimidate the young woman who still imagined herself as my secret mistress.

I was impressed. In dark stockings and a sophisticated suit from some Milan fashion house, Vivian exuded culture, wealth, confidence and a sexy sultriness. Meanwhile Amanda was struggling to straighten her tights and skirt, her face flushed bright red with guilt, embarrassment and fading desire. I think you could have toasted bread on the heat radiating from her cheeks!

“I don’t believe you’ve met Miss Jenkins, have you?", I said to my wife.

“No”, she answered coolly. “But I’ve heard a lot about you. I hope you’re not finding my husband too much to cope with dear? He can be very demanding!”

Amanda gave a sappy smile and simpered out some inane reply. I think if Vivian hadn’t already known exactly what she’d interrupted, the blonde’s behaviour would have given it away. The poor girl was really floundering!

Vivian came over and gave me an ostentatious and very provocative kiss.

“Well, I guess that’s enough work for me for one day”, I said at last as we relaxed our clinch. “Vivian and I are going to the theatre tonight. I do want that Hendrickson proposal complete by tomorrow, so it’s best if you stay and finish it tonight Amanda.”

“Y... yes, yes of course.”

Amanda’s expression was a mixture of relief that ‘we’ seemed to have avoided discovery coupled with a dose of resentment at my casual assumption of control over her ‘free time’ and more than a twinge of envy about the evening my wife would be enjoying with me. Too bad! I was teaching Amanda a valuable lesson about the nature of our relationship and reminding her that she was not my wife.

As soon as the lift doors closed, Vivian kissed me again.

“She’s lovely darling! I think the silly little flibberty gibbet’s going to be perfect for us! Good wide child bearing hips and nothing much in her head to interfere with our purpose!”

That last remark was rather unfair. Amanda was by no means stupid. On the contrary she was an intelligent and well-educated young woman who simply happened to have the misfortune to be subjected to Dr. Stebbings technique, which seemed powerful enough to overcome any rational resistance. But I let Vivian’s comment pass. If she wanted to think of Amanda as some sort of brainless bimbo then so be it.

“Is that blonde honey juice on your fingers?", my wife asked playfully. I lifted them to her face where she made a show of sniffing and then sensuously licking them clean. There was no way we were going to the theatre tonight! Instead I took Vivian home for an energetic bout of lovemaking charged with the excitement of the developing plans for our delicious young victim!

After that I began to fuck Amanda on a regular basis, both in and out of the office. The expensive dining and posh hotel rooms became an increasingly rare luxury, though, as I gradually conditioned the nervous but compliant blonde to accept more “on site” extra curricula activities. Under my close direction, her body was soon assuming a variety of delightful positions round the office, each one suitable for entertaining my cock inside it. She remained fearful of discovery the whole time but it did nothing to lessen her obedience. And her oral sex techniques did improve under my close tuition. This program of frequent intercourse was exactly as Dr. Stebbings had prescribed and he explained to me that it served two purposes.

The first purpose was to act as nature intended and develop the girl’s emotional association to me, in the same basic way that all mammals build their relationships. The key difference between the normal working out of the mating game and what I was trying to achieve with Amanda was that there would be no mutuality in our bond. The drugs and hypnosis helped to make Amanda increasingly needy and dependent—addicted to the sex. For my part, the doctor advised that I would help to retain my own psychological independence by ensuring that I maintained simultaneous sexual relationships with other women. So I stuck to a routine of intimate physical congress with my wife and my mistress. I’d been conducting a little affair with Janice, my petite strawberry blonde director of HR, long before Vivian and I had embarked on our unusual plan to birth a baby. If I hadn’t the energy to give Janice quite the same attention, I made time for her when my schedule allowed. It was enjoyable but exhausting and it worked in allowing me the necessary distance to consider Amanda’s case dispassionately, no matter how pleasant she was to fuck.

The second purpose in treating Amanda to regular sex was an obvious extension of the first. Amanda was to be made increasingly aware of the one-way nature of our relationship. She had needs but I only had desires and the satisfying of her needs was entirely at my own discretion. This would undermine her confidence. So the way our couplings worked was that they happened only when I arranged and allowed them. I made it clear from the outset that when Amanda sought to engage my interest or initiate any sexual activity I was always too busy. But when I wanted sex I was not to be gainsaid and she would learn to oblige me and enjoy it—whenever and wherever she was.

I made an interesting observation during this period. Strangely enough it seemed that Amanda was most aware of her plight at the times when I might have expected it least. In the throws of passion it was as if some subconscious system in her brain suddenly wondered what she was doing with a man thirty years her senior, and a man she didn’t even like. As her over stimulated young body bucked beneath me, I often noticed a fleeting look of bewilderment flash across her passion wracked features. She would bite her lips and wriggle with a fascinating mixture of eagerness and squeamish reluctance when I chose to have her straddle me. And beneath the thin glow of perspiration and rich pink of arousal I detected an intriguing hint of comprehension and of fear. Then she would climax. And in the strength of her orgasm any dawning enlightenment would be swept away, leaving her that little bit dumber next time. Climax by climax I was washing her mind clean of all suspicion and resistance.