The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Corporation—Chapter 3

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area ( 18 or 21 years old ) do not continue.

Copyright © 2001 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

Unknown to Angie, while The Corporation had drugged her little sister they had implanted a new experimental chip into her brain. This chip would allow them to program her at their discretion. They could make little changes or large ones. The neat thing about this new chip was that it was tied into her whole body. They could not only make changes to her mind but to her body as well.

The Corporation had not planned on using the chip on her for a while but when Angie had done so well they decided to get to work.

Amy had turned 16 right after the implantation. She was small like her sister only 5 foot even. She had shoulder length red hair and weighed 102 pounds. Amy had no breasts to speak of but her ass and legs looked great.

Amy wasn’t like her friends in that she was not into the boy scene. She was into sports. She ran track, played softball, basketball, and even golf.

Amy was sleeping when The Corporation made the first change. The Corporation activated the chip and went to work on her mind. They changed her desire for sex but put a block on her ability to have sex with anyone and they increased her sex drive toward both boys and girls.

She woke up and got ready for school. She didn’t notice anything different. She drove her little V.W. beetle to school that her aunt had given her for her birthday. As she was walking into school she found herself looking at the crotches of the boys wondering how big they where.

“What’s up Amy.” She said to herself. “Get your head out of the gutter.”

She opened up her locker and grabbed her books for class when her friend Lisa at the locker next to hers said hello. They started talking about the soft ball game that night when she found herself looking at Lisa’s tits.

“What the hell is with me she?” she said to her self.

By the time school was out she was having a hell of a time. She couldn’t keep her mind off of sex. Amy had never even masturbated before but she was thinking of trying it now.

After school she went to the girls locker room to change for the game. While changing she had to keep looking down or at the lockers because she was getting turned on by looking at the other girls changing into their uniforms. The uniforms that they wore were skintight pants with tops that most of the girls wore kind of tight.

Amy was the starting catcher. She put on her pads and started to warm up with Lisa, the starting pitcher. When the game started she missed the first pitch because she was looking at the crotch of the batter. She could see the outline of her pussy lips in the tight pants. For the rest of the game she was able to keep her mind where it belonged, but it was hard.

After the game she went strait home and decided not to go back to the school to change.

That night she stayed in her room and watched TV.

Over the next week it was more of the same but she’d gotten used to it and decided it was just her getting older. She even started to talk more about boys and sex with her friends.

One the 8th night, a Friday, The Corporation made another change. Amy always dressed very conservatively, mostly because she was shy about her body. She never really thought of herself as looking good. That night The Corporation changed her desire of dress. Pants would not feel right any more. She could ware skirts, dresses, or short-shorts, but not pants. She also wouldn’t like to have bare feet. This even meant she’d to have sox or stockings on. If she wore shorts she could ware white sox or pantyhose. If she had on a dress or skirt she’d to have on stockings because she really wouldn’t like the feel of pantyhose anyway.

Her choice of underclothes changed also. She didn’t like the plane sports type of bras anymore. She would prefer the lacy sexy kind. As for panties, she would like the feeling of g-strings up the crack of her pussy and ass.

Now this is quite a change for her in one night. At first she’d like normal skirts and dress lengths. But as the week would go on they would get shorter and shorter.

That morning Amy woke up and put on her normal jeans. She walked around her room feeling uncomfortable. She decided to change into some shorts since it was a nice day anyway. When she got her pants off she decided she liked the way her panties had felt when they had worked their way up the crack of her ass. With out really thinking she bunched them together in the front and back and pulled them tight which sent a chill up her spine.

After she got dressed she put on a pair of ankle sox and white tennis shoes then decided to go to the mall and do some shopping.

For a high school kid she had plenty of money. When her parents had died she had a good monthly allowance from her inheritance.

She was walking around the mall and found herself going into Victoria’s Secret. She’d never been in one before but had decided to take a look. She left with a large bag of new g-strings and sexy bras.

She then stopped at a few other clothes and picked out some new shorts and skirts. The shorts were tight but the skirts were only just above the knees.

Amy was going to leave when she decided she needed to have some new stockings. She stopped and bought a few pairs of pantyhose. But mostly she bought thigh highs of different colors.

That night Amy was going out to a movie with some of her friends.

She got dressed with one of her new skirts that just came above her knees and a pair of nude thigh highs. Amy put on a simple blouse with one of her new lacy bras of the same color. When she put on her pair of matching g-string panties she felt excitement build in her pussy as it rode up around her clit and her ass.

At 6:30 her friends Lisa, Mark, Jessica, and Tim pulled up in front of her house to pick her up. As she was walking up to the car Jessica asked “How come your dressed up Amy.”

“I’m not dressed up. I just am more comfortable like this.” Amy replied.

“I hate dresses and skirts. I only wear them for church. Besides don’t you think that closes like that are for turning on guys?” asked Lisa.

“Of course they do.” Said Tim. “But you girls like to lead us poor guys around with a little flash here and there.”

“Hay, the only reason I’m dressed like this is because I’m comfortable. Now lets go to the movies” replied Amy.

While in line at the movie Amy found herself not paying attention to the move but thinking of sex with the movie stars on the screen. By the time the movie was over she was almost in a daze with sex on her mind.

As they got into the lobby Amy was so hot that she said she had to go to the bathroom and went into a stall. For the first time in her life she masturbated. She pulled up her skirt and started to rub her clit. It was as if someone had put a fire in her pussy. With out even thinking about it she put her other hand on her breast and started to rub and pinch her nipple. When she came it was the first time she’d cum. It was the most incredible feeling she’d ever felt. Immediately Amy wanted more, but she knew she had her friends waiting.

Slowly she got straitened up and went out to meet her friends. When she got to them she made up an excuse that she was sick and wanted to go home. Reluctantly they did.

As soon as she made it in the door she ran to her room and striped off her blouse and skirt. Amy was just about to take the rest of her clothes when she saw herself in her full length mirror and froze. For the first time she saw herself in a sexual light. Staring back at her was a cute girl with thigh highs little tits inside of a sexy white bra and a white g-string that was soaked.

Slowly, as if her hands had a mind of their own her the moved to her body. The right went to her pussy and started masturbating again wile her left went back and forth from nipple to nipple. Pinching, squeezing, and pulling away.

“Oh yea, that feeelllssss sssooooooo gooooood. What is happening to meeeee? Ooooh God I need to cuuuum again.” She said to herself as she collapsed to the floor.

She laid on the floor for hours cumming over and over until she drifted off to sleep out of exhaustion.

That morning she pulled herself up and looked in the mirror again and smiled. She took a shower and got dressed to go to church with her aunt. She put on a white dress that again came to just above her knees with white thigh highs. She also put on another lacy white bra. For shoes she wore white flats.

Now some may think that this is no big deal for church but Amy had not put on a dress for church since her parent died. A note not lost on her aunt Donna

“My you look great this morning Amy.” Said her aunt.

“Thanks aunt Donna. I just felt like dressing up today.”

After church Amy came home and masturbated again. I was as if she could not control her need to cum. If she was by herself for any long period of time she found herself thinking about sex. Next thing she knew she had her hand in her pussy.

That night she went to bed naked for the first time in her life. Why? So she could play with herself without anything getting in the way.

Monday morning she got dress in a sun dress with thigh highs and some of her new under ware on.

During the day she ended up in the bathroom 4 times masturbating. In her last class of the day she took a math test and had a hard time keeping her mind on it.

When she got home she changed into a pair of short-shorts with a pair of nude pantyhose and a halter top. Once she was changed she looked in the mirror and smiled at herself.

Amy was now more comfortable with her body and didn’t mind showing off a little. Heck she was 16 years old now and this is the way she was supposed to dress wasn’t it? One thing did catch her eye. For the first time she really noticed how small her breasts were. Most of the other girls at school had bigger breasts than she did. Amy remembered that her mother had small breasts and so did her sister. Oh well hopefully they will grow some.

The next day for school Amy put on a knee leant skirt and a blouse with the now normal thigh highs, thong and bra. But when she looked in the mirror she didn’t think she looked right. She kept turning around and looking when it hit her. Her skirt was tool long. Amy folded her skirt up at the top until the top of her skirt just covered the lace of her white stockings.

On the way to school she decided she needed to do some more shopping after school.

At her locker Lisa came up to her. “What’s gotten into you lately?” as she looked her up and down “And what’s with the fuck me skirt?”

“What? Fuck you! I’ll ware what I want, when I want. Besides You’ve worn less than this before.”

“Hay calm down. Its just that I’ve never seen you like this. Do what you want, I don’t really care.” Lisa replied.

Angie had now gotten used to masturbating when she had the free time to the point that she did it with out even thinking about.

In her math class she got her test back and was pissed. She was great in school and had strait A’s and B’s with math her best subject. Looking at her test she got a C—.

After class Amy went back to the mall. This time she bought a bunch of short skirts and tighter tops, not skin tight but close.

At home she tried them all on was so happy that she masturbated 4 times.

Her aunt came home with take out for dinner and called Amy down for dinner. When Amy came down her aunt’s jaw almost hit the floor. Amy had on a leather mini skirt a semi tight white blouse with a black bra that you could see though the top and white thigh highs with the top of the hose just visible when she walked.

“What is that!” said Donna

“What do you mean?”

“What you’ve got on. Your kidding right?”

“No, I just bought it. Don’t you like.”

“Like it? I hate it. You look like your trying to get picked up or something.”

“Well I like!”

“What would your mother think of it Amy?

“Well if she was here she could say, but she’s not, I am.”

Donna turned away before she said something that she would regret. Maybe she was just finally having trouble with her parents death and was now having a little rebellion.

“Fine, just don’t think I have to like it.” Donna said

Amy just went back to her room.

That night The Corporation had a meeting to discuss Amy’s aunt Donna. It was decided to implant her as well.