The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 2—Angie’s First Assignment, Part 2

This material is for adults only. It contains strong sex and nonconsensual relationships. If this type of material is offensive to you or you are under legal age in you area ( 18 or 21 years old ) do not continue.

Copyright © 2000 mark_la688. ALL Rights Reserved This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached. The author may be contacted at Please feel free to contact me with comments regarding this story. Your comments are helpful.

Chapter 2—Angie’s First Assignment, Part 2

Angie stood in her temporary owners office like a statue, hands holding up her tits for inspection, naked, and not able to move. Inside she wanted to leave and take her life back. But because of the mind control techniques she was forced to endure she had no ability to act on her own freewill.

At 5 pm her master called to her. “Tits come over her and get dressed.” Angie was glad to be getting dressed. She started for the closet with her clothes in it. “Not those, these.” He said as he pointed to a box on the floor. Her mind was screaming not to put them on but her body automatically started to get dressed. First she put on a pair of sheer white thigh high stockings with 7 inch strap on white healed spikes, making her walk on her toes. She then put on a short, short white skirt that just covered her pussy when standing but is she sat she would be exposed to the world. For her top she put on only a special low cut white bra. When she finished dressing she stood as before with her hands offering her tits and her feet together.

Karen then came over and pulled Angie’s bra down exposing her ever hard-swollen nipples. She then placed nipple clips on each nipple with a silver chain attached to them. Angie’s mind screamed in pain but her body started to become sexually exited. Karen then pulled the bra back over Angie ‘s nipples. The chains came together forming making a leash that was a total 5 feet long with a leather handgrip. Karen then handed the grip to Angie.

Master looked at Angie. “Now go stand in front of the building at attention holding your leash. When Karen comes out give it to her and go with her. If someone asks what you are doing just tell them that you are waiting for you mistress. Now go.”

Angie wanted was trying to cry. God no! she told herself. Please don’t make me do this. I wont do this! I can stop myself! All the time she was walking to the elevator. Inside the elevator was full with mostly men. All eyes became wide with a few gasps as they noticed her. They made room for her and as soon as the door closed she could feel a hand on her pussy. It started to finger her clit then in and out of her wet hole. She let out a low moan. The doors open and everyone walked out. She couldn’t tell who had felt her up. Then again she could only think about getting out of the building and waiting for her mistress.

When she got out in front of the building she stepped to the side and came to attention holding her leash. While waiting she had three people ask her what she was doing. And each time she would tell them that she was waiting for her mistress. One lady came up to her and called her a slut and told her she should be in prison.

Fifteen minuets after she came to attention her mistress came out of the building and took her leash. She led Angie down the street. She wanted to take small steps due to her very high heals, but due to the speed they where walking she had to take normal steps. This caused her hips to really sway back and forth. Two blocks latter they hailed a cab. Her mistress stuck her head in the window and talked to the cabbie then they got in. Once they started going she told Angie that for the payment for the ride Angie was going to give the cabbie a blowjob and that she was to enjoy it. Immediately she started to lust after the cabbies cock. She found herself licking her lips as she imagined sucking the man’s dick. At the same time she hated herself for her feelings because she knew that she was feeling this way because someone was making her.

Soon the cab came to a stop in the driveway of a large home in the suburbs. Without being told Angie got out and opened the driver’s door and squatted. “Sir, Can I please suck your cock? It was such a good ride home.” “Of course you can.” Said the cabby as he swiveled his legs out of the car. Angie pulled his cock out and swallowed him in as if she had been starving. She didn’t take long to get him to cum. When she was done she gently put his dick back and thanked him for the honor to service him. The cabbie looked at Karen “here’s my card. Call me any time if this is the way you like to pay.”

Karen lead Angie into the house then dropped the leash. “Let it drag and follow me.” As they walked into the den Angie could feel every slight pull and tug and the leash as it caught on the doors and rugs, but she never slowed or stopped.

Once in the den Karen told Angie to take her braw and skirt off but to leave the rest on. Again Angie did as told. While she was stripping she caught a look of understanding in Karen’s eyes. At this she knew that Karen didn’t want to do this to her but just as with herself Karen had no self-control and was a slave.

Once Angie was undressed and had assumed her normal pose Karen Striped. Karen was about 25 with long red hair down to her ass after she let it down. Other than the hair on her head she had no hair on the rest of her body. Just like Angie, Karen had to ware high heals due the leg modifications. Unlike most red heads Karen’s skin was a deep tan. Angie continued to look Karen over. As Karen turned around Angie would of gasped if she was able. On Karen’s right ass cheek was a brand with the initials JTM in inch high letters. As she again faced Angie she noticed for the first time that she still had a clamp on her clit. But the thing that really got Angie’s attention was the size of Karen’s Clit. It was a full Inch and a half long and half inch thick.

Karen looked at Angie and started to talk. “I have been given permission to talk to you and explain what has happened to me since I became employed by the Corporation. 5 years ago I was -hired- by the Corporation. Initially I was an intern working at Master Martin’s office. As you can tell he has friends at the Corporation. He decided he wanted to have me be his personal secretary. At my orientation I had received the normal body -improvements—. But My Master asked for a couple of additions. First, as you have noticed my clit is enlarged. It was injected with a chemical that caused what you see now. Its now always engorged and hypersensitive. Master always makes me ware skintight pants and shorts out of the house when not at work. My clit is so erect that it can be clearly seen at all times.” While Karen was talking some small tears had formed in her eyes and started running down her face. “I’m always horny now from my clit but I am not allowed to cum except once a month or if told to by Master Martin. The other Improvement that was made was my brand. Master had me marked as his. I still have regular contact with my family. They now think of me as a slut because Master dress and act like one when I am with them. He likes me to be ashamed of myself.”

Angie felt so sorry for Karen that she had temporarily forgotten about her own situation. Karen left the room and came back in followed by Master Martin then she was brought back to her own reality.

“Tits, for the rest of the night you are a horny little slut. All you can think about is how you need sex of any kind. If you aren’t having sex with someone you need to be fucking yourself your so horny, but you cant cum.” At this Angie ran up to her master. “Please, fuck your slut. I need it so bad. Please I’ll give you the best fuck of you’ve ever had.”

“Sure Tits, come on over here and ride me.” Ecstatic that she was going to get fucked she sat on his cock and rode him as if her life depended on it.

All night she was either having sex with Master Martin or Karen. When Master and Karen didn’t have sex with her she was masturbating begging to herself to be fucked because that was what she was for. Come morning at 7:55 am Master came into the den to find Angie fucking herself with the leg of a chair. She was delirious with the need to cum. Master Smiled. “Cum Tits.” The words exploded in her brain that she came so hard she looked like she was having a seizure. When she came back around she was exhausted and weak.

“Tits, your name is back to Angie. You are now free to go home. My driver will take you home. Your own clothes are on the couch. I may add you to my staff.” He said with a smile.

Angie slowly got dressed and went out the car for the ride home. When she got in the door she collapsed to the floor with exhaustion.